Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 9 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Flare Wed 26 Jun - 0:01

Raya saw nothing but darkness as she face planted the ground a small stinging pain rang through her head but really she was upset she tripped. Her yellow eyes watered "Why am I so clumsy..." she thought, while her electricity fizzled out and she felt like she didnt have energy. Till thats when she felt a familiar presence "are you okay?" Shee said to her only for her to reply with muffles of whining in the ground thats till she felt jaws around her scruff which lifted her off the ground. She looked at she with yellow watery eyes as a swollen red bruised mark was on her forehead "T-t-take me to my d-den a-and to p-papa  also pweez stay the night..." she spoke between sniffles. While looking over at the den with papa and mama's red and paw prints at the entrance and inside a light glowed which probably mama made a fire in the den and everyone was inside...

Flare could not fall asleep at all. Ashen was in the den already and Raya was in her sight with Shirano. But it seens she face planted she sighed and was about to get up and go get her but it seems Shirano had helped her. She watched, until she looked at the small stone circle with twigs in the middle, she opened her mouth and blew a flame at the twigs only to start a fire in their den for warmth. The flames crackled and displayed colors of orange and red. She leaned against Thunder
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Wed 26 Jun - 0:51

March looked at Happy and Pluto, who decided to join the party and then back at Rain. The hunter flicked her tail from side to side, a smile appearing on her face from the thought of fish.

"Not yet, but maybe we could go fishing some time~" 
March sang, closing her eyes and thinking about fish like a little child. She thought about flying fish, blow fish, salmon, cod, and all those other kinds. Just thinking about made March drool. And it made her act like a completely different wolf. Yup, fish can make her crazy.

March suddenly snapped out of her fish fantasies and got serious again. She grunted a bit, and sighed. 'I got carried away again...' She thought, feeling a little embarrassed. March looked at Pluto, who was also a fish lover. She sighed again and licked her lips. When March was about to go back into fish fantasy, she heard a wolf's voice. It seems that she was introducing herself. March put on her serious look and turned around to look at the new comer. March nodded and looked back at Rain. "March." The electric female said and then remained dead silent.

Lukas stared at his sister. He was glad that she was happy again, and now she was being herself again. Vladimir was still being a derp, but he decided to leave him and go look around. Lukas found many different wolves, all with strange colours and markings. A few wolves were easy to identify their elements, and some took a few minutes to guess. The male yawned and realised that he was getting a little tired. Lukas walked a few steps forwards and went to sleep right on that spot 
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 26 Jun - 2:04

Pluto stared at Happy, who seemed to be having a conversation with a younger wolf, who seemed to be Yuki's pup. She looked over at March who was a... cheery little girl. Pluto's face turned shock when she saw that March was all happy and smiled. 

'That's a new one,' Pluto put a paw on her chin and nodded with approval at the scene. The beta female was being a creeper and enjoying the sight of March smiling. She had to smile someday. But then March snapped out of it, and became the serious character she is, making Pluto put down her her paw onto the ground. 'She should smile more often. But then I don't. But I do more often than her...' Pluto thought and took a deep breath. Her shining eyes scanned the area. She was starting to get bored, and there wasn't much to do. Pluto decided to leave the group and settle under a tree. She breathed out and lied down under the cool shade, cooling down her black fur, which heated up in the sun during the day. Pluto smirked slightly, seeing how far the pack has come. A few left and one died, some joined, and the others were born. It's not the same back in the day, but it still had old pack members. She noticed how much they grew. Pluto swished her tail, lowered her head on her little paws and closed her eyes. Today was a nice day. Let's see how tomorrow will be like.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun - 10:01

Ashen was back in the den with his parents. He wasn't really tired, and he wanted to see what the outside world was like at night, but then again he was just feeling to lazy to get back up. He looked at his mother fuel a fire in the middle of den. It was warm, from the fire but also from his mother and him, which was the way he liked it. Ashen didn't know about father but by the way he looked he was already used to it. "Mama..." Ashen asked. "Can I breathe fire too...?"

He was quite interested in what his element could do, and so far he could only raise his body temperature and flick his tail on and off. Ashen couldn't wait to perfect his powers once he got older. He flicked on his tail, making the tip that of fire and dragging it across the dirt to draw. Making designs was one of his favorite things to do when he was bored. Suddenly a rock popped within the fire which caused him to slice his perfect lines he has made. Argh! Darn it!" He yelled frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun - 14:10

Shirano felt a sensation of warmth in his heart at Raya's whining and sniffles. The apprentice gave her a gentle lick on the top of her head, where she had fallen. "Okay, come on" he said softly, and nudged Raya a bit to get her moving towards the den. "It's okay." He wasn't exactly sure where the den was, but soon spotted it, and began padding towards it with Raya. Once Shirano got close enough, he peeked inside, and saw Ashen, Flare, and Thunder-Paws inside. "Hi....um...Raya fell and hurt herself" he told the three wolves. He looked back at the small pup. "I don't think it's too bad though..." he added, turning his brown eyes back to Raya's family. "And she wants me to sleep over in your den...if that's okay." Shee swept his tail around Raya in order to make sure that she wouldn't trip and fall again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun - 14:25

'Ah, so thats her name... I got to remember that.' Dew thought to herself, although she knew she would probably forget it. She was never good at remembering names. She looked around and saw a wolf, probably not much older or younger than she was, that had a clock on it's chest. He was helping a pup, who had fallen, up. Without realizing it, Dew had begone chewing on her tongue. 'Ugh, stop it Dew... Its weird.' She scolded herself. The Space wolf walked around and found a nice area that she could clearly see the sky. Dew started to look up and stare at the stars until she fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun - 14:38

Sapphi watched and listened as the striped male asked Mist about her. She smiled as he looked over at her. Then the white she-wolf switched her attention to a gray femme who had started to trot over towards Sapphire. "Oh hello" she greeted the wolf, raising an eyebrow. "Nice to meet you too, Story." Sapphire looked around for a moment, then back at Story. "So Mist is your brother, right?" she asked, her blue eyes traveling back behind the she-wolf and to the golden-furred brute, before going back to Story. She had to admit, Mist was pretty handsome, and had a spunky attitude like Sapphire herself; the she-wolf did like him more than most of the other males she had played with. They were others out there, though. But maybe Mist was the one. But then again maybe he was not. Time would tell, and for now Sapphire just focused on waiting for Story's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 26 Jun - 16:14

She watched the fire crackle while she layed next to her mate. Thunder didn't respond which was no surprise but watching Ashen approach her she would only nod before she watched her son began to doodle on the ground till a rock got to heated and popped. Hearing her son's concentration she would get up and wrap her tail around him before she made her claws burned bright like heated metal and began to doodle herself. She then touched her one claw to his and it turned hot as his "Your the master of your element. Control the flame,  make it grow stronger do not let it fizzle out. " she told him while she heard someone at the den, flicking her ears she spotted Shirano and Raya. Flare would pad over to them and lick raya on the head then shirano "Of course, you are welcomed in our den." she said smiling while allowing them to enter before she padded back to her mate and laid beside him. They den was big afterall it seems Cyrax was the guy to do a den makeover.

Raya would rub her head after Shirano licked her bruise she then followed Shee to her den, inside a fire was going on and father, mother and brother were just doing their usual thing. Raya smiled and pushed Shee a little inside before she ran around again "Yay!! Shee is sleeping over! Sleep over! Papa! Papa! My friend is sleeping over! Brother!!! My friend is sleeping over!!" she yelled while jumping around till she stopped and her big eyes twinkled while she wagged her tail  she had spotted a bone and began knawing on it with her baby teeth.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 26 Jun - 18:40

Rain smiled at March's reaction when he mentioned fish. It had been a while since Rain had eaten fish himself as well. He thought about the colors of the different fishes, and the flavors. He shook it out of his head, and looked back at March who seemed to be gone in her own fishy wonderland. (Omg... Jk xD) "Yes we should! Contest on catching the biggest one then?" The brute challenged her before another wolf appeared there to introduce themselves to March. So Rain just sat down and smiled some more.

Story nodded slightly at Sapphire's question. The small female's happy face, emotions faded for a second, and she took a step closer to the white female in front of her. "But please. Try not hurt his feelings... I don't think he is used stuff like that..." She said almost in a whisper. She looked back at her brother, then back up at Sapphire with her usual happy face. "Well then! I'll see you around then! She said cheerfully, and padded back to her family.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 26 Jun - 21:55

Thunder did not respond to Flare's talking, but he did nod to show he listened. It was just he didn't know how to react. 'Heheh...it will be fine...everything will be fine...' He thought to himself. Thunder thought of things positively, and no matter what he would not give in to any tragedy. He watched Flare get up and move over to Ashen after he burst out in a small tantrum. He smiled and looked onward to the outside where he saw Shirano and Raya approaching. His neck fur bristled when he saw Raya's apparent bruise, but he soon calmed himself after Shirano explained. Thunder trusted Shirano's words even for only knowing him a short time...but if he did anything...

Thunder smiled and motioned the time wolf in, there was plenty of space in the den, and he would be glad that he wouldn't have to deal with Raya during the night. 'Poor Shirano.' He giggled. 'Now he is gonna have to deal with her.'
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Thu 27 Jun - 0:31

March looked at the space wolf and then back at Rain. And then back at the space wolf. She was gone, and in the distance, March could see her sleeping peacefully. March sighed and looked back at Rain to answer to him.

"Yes we should! Contest on catching the biggest one then?"

March was still expressionless, but you could hear a hint of determination in her voice. "Yes." She said swishing her tail back and forth excitedly. What a great activity to kill the boredom. March was dying to have fish, and was always looking for the time to go fishing. But I guess she got lazy or something. A small tiny, not even noticable smirk went onto her face. 'I'm such a kid. Getting excited over fish. Silly me.' March thought to herself. All this fish talk was a little hard to not go jump around and go nom nom on some people, but March handled herself. Once she did, the hunter spoke up again.

"Do you know a good place to hunt some fish?" March flicked her tail happily. It would be good for the pack too. Hunt a lot of fish and bring it back for the pack to eat. Maybe bring a couple birds too. They may not like fish, but if Rain and March are going to go hunt for the largest fish, their probably going to catch a few. Plus, March hadn't fed the pack in a while, which was really bad, but now she decided to get off her lazy butt and feed everyone. It all sounded good.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 27 Jun - 13:27

Forest grunted as Story ran over to Sapphire, and talked with her bit before running back. "I honestly don't like that she-wolf...." she muttered, and looked over at Rain, who was talking with March. "A...fishing contest?" she said, raising an eyebrow. "I never knew you were fish-crazy like that" she said, nudging Rain a bit.

Pine watched her sister as she padded over to Sapphire, said a few words, and then came back. "Hey sis!" the lass called out to the gray wolf. "Wanna go somewhere?" she asked. "Maybe we can get Asgata to come too!" she added, looking over at the blue lupa.

Mist looked over at Breeze, as he came over. "Heh..." He chuckled at his brother's comment. "It is my thing. I'm just talented" he said, raising his head into the air, before looking back at the brown male and laughing a bit. "Where were you guys before you got here anyways?" he asked, glancing at Story and Rain, then back to Breeze.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun - 23:59

Miyuki finally calmed down after a few hours of being depressed and stuff like that. Before she moved on with life, Miyuki silently whispered to herself.

"Thank you very much Tsuki for being in my life. I had a lot of fun with you. Rest in peace, love. Love you forever." Yuki looked up and scanned the area slightly. She knew there was food to be hunted and places to be patrolled. But just looking at the other wolves, they all are busy socializing with friends and family, Miyuki couldn't just take them away and say that if you don't go patrolling, your butt is going to get kick and you have to wash my feet. So, Yuki looked around for a wolf that is open for a conversation. Pluto seemed to be sleeping, Happy was talking to Miyuki's lovely pup, Lillian, March was chatting with Rain, Thunder and Flare were being regular parents, and the rest of the pack were just chilling. Miyuki sighed and walked up to Forest, being her creepy self she once was. 'Tsuki moved on, deal with it. I can't stay depressed forever. That wouldn't be good for the pack. For me.'

"Hello, Forest. It's been a while since we chattted, yes?" Miyuki smiled a bit. There was still pain, but you could see that she was recovering and doing alright. Yuki planned on asking Forest, Fall, and Mist to help patrol a few areas of the territory, and along side with Happy, when she is done talking with a pup, and Jay's Wing, since he could use some training.  Then she would go up to March, Sapphire, and maybe Rain to go find some food for the pack to feast on. Miyuki was planning on having a nice little family renunion. Everyone would eat together, socialize, and just chill out and have fun. When was the last time everyone came together and ate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 28 Jun - 1:06

(yeah.....I'm just gonna say I fell asleep again.)

Jay's Wing nodded when Shirano said nothing much had been going on, but he was then tackled down by one of Thunder''s pups, who shouted "REVNGE!" and then tackled Shirano. Still not fully awake, Jay's Wing just fell back asleep again.

Waking up again, Jay's Wing lifted his head and cursed the light, until his eyes adjusted to it. The dark was much better. Standing up, Jay's Wing felt much more awake this time. He looked around, and saw that Everyone else was pretty much either sleeping, talking, or just chilling, so Jay's Wing decided to go roll around in something. It was was always fun to go roll around in a big batch of mud. Looking around the camp, Jay's Wing saw a place beneath a tree that was fairly damp, and would make some excellent mud with a little digging. Running over there, Jay's Wing started clawing at the upper layer of the earth, revealing the moist earth beneath it. "Perfect..." he thought, before lying down on the ground and rolling all over in the mud, squishing it beneath his paws, and getting it all over himself, until he looked like a part of the mud himself. Then Jay's Wing turned so he was pointing straight towards the largest group of wolves: Miyuki, Forest, Pine, Breeze, Sapphire, Story, Asgata, Fall, Rain, and Mist. He lie in that direction unmoving, seemingly just a lump of mud.

Last edited by Baby Bird on Fri 28 Jun - 2:18; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun - 2:12

Jayfeather had slunk into the shadows after seeing Yuki lay down. He knew how much it had to hurt. losing your mate. Jayfeather had gone out into the forest and practiced sending out pulses of heat, and had become so accustomed to it now, he almost did it instinctively with every pawstep, but if started walking then stopped to think, if he didn't think about it, he wouldn't pulse. While he was practicing, Jayfeather had found, a few herbs as well, and had gently took them out of the ground and set them off to the side, carrying them in his mouth carefully as he moved from place to place to practice. He could now 'see' up to eye level of what was around him, and he could reach about 30 feet away from him in any direction. Heading back into camp, he started walking along the edge of the camp, looking carefully a the details of the landscape in his head and memorizing them, as well as looking fo a den for the Healers. Finding a large bunch of boulders, he discovered that there was a cave inside it, with a small pool in the corner for soaking herbs and moss. There was enough space on here for a several beds for patients, as well as places to store all the herbs they needed. Setting his herbs down in a small alcove off to the side, Jayfeather started sorting them. He was done quickly, as he didn't have many herbs. Carefully walking towards the entrance to the cave, he decided they would need to get some herbs later. Perhaps he could ask Shirano or Jay's Wing for help, considering that they were the only two so far who knew he was blind. He knew he would have to tell the others eventually, but it could wait. While he was thinking, he had stopped pulsing, and when he moved to exit the cave, he tripped over a rock and fell down. Quietly cursing himself for forgetting that he needed to pulse to see now, Jayfeather got up and stated pulsing. He saw that Miyukii was up and talking to Forest, so she must be feeling a little better. Padding over there, he noticed that all their pups were over there too. Padding up to one of the females, Pine was it, he asked quietly, "Exscuse me, but have you or any of your siblings seen Shirano or Jay's Wing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 28 Jun - 4:37

(Meh... I just looked through 74 posts...)

Rain shook his head slightly at March as a reply.
"I got here now recently... Haven't got much time to look around yet... But you can probably catch fish wherever you go?" Rain said and smiled slightly. He then turned his head to Forest who asked him something. He shrugged slightly, and leaned onto his mate gently. "Fish is just good." He said and looked over at March for a second, then back to Forest. "Okay, it's really good. Just always had a taste for it. The brute said and laughed slightly and nuzzled the side of Forest's head.

Story jumped slightly in happiness at Pine's question. "Yes! Let's go somewhere! But where can we go? The small fae asked and put her head to one side. She looked around, a few times, before she looked back at Pine.

Breeze made a 'Tsk' laughing sound at Mist's comment about himself. He smiled at  him when he asked him where they had been. "We have been everywhere looking for you guys. Mostly near the old territory. We were so scared we had lost you guys." He answered Mist, while gently pulling some kind of root from the ground with his claws.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri 28 Jun - 7:51

Pluto couldn't help but wake up to the delta and hunter talking about fish. That stuff was good, and Pluto couldn't just listen to the wolves talk about a mouth watering treat. She was still underneath the same tree that fell asleep under, to lazy to move. Today was a nice day. Pluto, however, did not move anywhere. She just lowered her head slightly and just breathed. The beta wanted to do nothing but slack off. She She looked st Forest and Miyuki. Pluto noticed that Yuki was doing better. 'Looks like Yuki got over it for now...' Pluto sighed. Now she had to be extra alert, now that Miyuki is around. Pluto shivered at the thought of Yuki and then calm down. Pluto's stomach grhmbled. She starving, yet she was still too lazy to even get food. It wasso peaceful around the beta, she didn't want to do anything. And anyone or anything that comes and disrupt the peacefulness, they're dead meat to the beta.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 28 Jun - 12:23

For smiled and chuckled at her mate's love for fish. She closed her eyes as he leaned up against her, but then opened them again when she heard someone approach. "Hey Yuki" she greeted. "It has been a while..." she said with a sigh. "How have you been?" she asked, giving the Alphess a little smile.

Pine stopped and thought for a moment. "Hmm...." she grumbled. The fem was snapped out of her thoughts when Jayfeather padded over to her, and asked if she had seen Jay's Wing or Shirano anywhere. "Um...I'm not exactly sure where Jay's Wing is, but I think Shirano is over by Flare and Thunder, if you're lookin' for him" she said, giving the Healer a sweet smile.

Mist sighed. "Yeah...I was starting to get a little worried too..." he agreed, looking at his brother. "But we're all here now" he said, and  nudged the brown wolf playfully.

(Fail ^)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun - 12:51

Dew woke up very quickly. Her super awesome dream had became a nightmare. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing heavily. The space wolf got up shakingly and started to head back to where the others were. 'Calm down Dew, it was just a dream...' She tried to convince herself, it didn't work. The nightmare was Dew drowning in a river... that had fire on it. She was HORRIFIED of water, she had almost drowned when she was a pup. Dew sat down kinda near all the other wolves and layed down, but she was still a little scared to go back to sleep. The wolf ended up looking at the stars and thinking about other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 28 Jun - 13:33

March watched Rain as he affectionately nuzzled his mate. March isn't a romantic wolf, nor does she actually show any love, so she is quite new to all this stuff. The female yawned and looked at Rain.

"I got here now recently... Haven't got much time to look around yet... But you can probably catch fish wherever you go?"

March thought for a moment. When she visited Shene Mountain, she swear she could see a place with lots of water. Fall's of Nari was it? "Fall's of Nari sounds like a good place to go fishing." She sighed and looked at Forest and then Miyuki, who just arrived to speak with Forest. She looked better. Miyuki is a strong wolf, even she is creepy. But that's an advantage with battling right? March yawned looked around, looking for Pluto, but it seemed she is sleeping, or rather, being a lazy butt. The conversation with Rain was starting to make March bored. She wanted to go fishing already. 'Ugh, hurry up, I want fish now!' March cursed in her mind. The female was starting to get impatient. She is generally a patient wolf, but when it came to fish, she will go nuts and want fish almost immediately.

Lukas woke up for his little nap, and he noticed that it was night time. The male got up and stretch and swished his tail a little bit. He looked around for something else to do. Sleeping seemed like the only thing that he could do at the moment. He noticed a wolf who was black and white, and she was a space wolf. Lukas sat up and stared at the wolf. She seemed interesting, just like the electric female. Lukas sighed and walked over to his mother and hid behind his mother avoiding eye contact from the green and brown female.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun - 14:38

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Lilli gave a silly grin. The big sun wolf was so kind and happy. So full of evergy! 'Unlike mama' The white pup frowned at herself. How could she think like that? Pushing the thought out of her head she looked at the orange wolf "Hey there!" The femme said. "Who are you?" Happily she resoponded "My name is Lillian. Call me Lilli though. I'm Miyuki's daughter, aannnnndd I'm also a sun wolf!" The proud pup suddenly had an erge to talk and tell everything she could think of to this wolf. Then with a breath she satback and held up her posture making herself look very composed. Instead, she tried using her senses to find out mroe about the big sun wolf. Unfortunately that didn't get very far.

| Count: 130 |

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun - 15:03

Happy grinned at the little wolf in front of her. She was cheery, and tellling a lot about herself, which interested Happy. "The name is Happy! It's nice to see another sun wolf around. They're not common! It's very nice to meet you, Lillian!" The warrior grinned widely while looking at the pup curiously. Lillian looked similar to her mom and dad. Happy smiled and sat looked at Miyuki, who had Lukas hiding behind her. "I see your brother is a little shy, no?" Happy laughed.

Asgata turned her head when she heard someone say her name. She looked at Fall, and then her sister. "You stay here. Go to mom or something." Asgata told her brother. Fall did as he told. Fall walked over to his mom and snuggled in her brown and green fur. She was so soft. Just like the first time he felt her.

Asgata walked over to her sisters suspiciously. "Did someone say my name?" The water female questioned one her sisters. Asgata kept her guard though, even if they were related. She couldn't help but tense up. 'Come one Asgata, they're my sisters, they can't hurt me...Why do I tense up so much? Is it because I don't know them as much?' Asgata thought and looked at her sisters. They were social and spoke to each other easily. Compared to Asgata and Fall, they were glued together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun - 18:30

The alpha sighed and sat down next to Forest.

"I'm doing well." She said, a little unsure. Miyuki felt Lukas come up to her and hide. Yuki smiled a bit and flicked her tail. "Hi Lukas!" She said happily and then turned back to Forest. Pay attention. You got a job to do.

"Hey... I was wondering if you, and your family, excluding Rain, Thunder, and Jay's Wing could come and patrol the territory a bit. Rain will go hunting with Sapphire and March, if you don't mind." Miyuki said, hoping she didn't hurt anyone's feelings. Miyuki sighed and looked at the others. First she would get Forest's approval and then tell March and her bud that they will go hunting, and then tell Sapphire she needs to go hunting.

"I was planning on having a little feast for the pack. It's been a while since we all ate together, so I thought it would be nice to..." Yuki said in a soft tone. Was it a good idea to tell her that? But, she is the delta, she got the right to know. Miyuki stared at Rain, who challenged March for a fishing contest. 'Fishing contest? That's a good way to get some food.' Miyuki thought and lowered her head. 'Hehe, well we can't have only fish.' Miyuki sweated a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 30 Jun - 10:40

Forest sighed quietly, and watched as a little pup came up and hid behind Miyuki. A small grin came across the female's face. Her large ears perked as the white Alphess started to speak. "Patrolling? Yeah, sure" the brown lupa replied. She kept listening as Miyuki continued. "Yeah...yeah sure. That's sounds nice" For agreed, the tip of her tail slowly wagging back and forth. The earth elemental tilted her head slightly as Miyuki lowered her head. "Are you....okay?" she asked, her voice soft. It must be because of Tsuki... Forest thought, realizing that she hadn't seen the Alpha Male at all yet. The she-wolf sighed once more, and looked at Yuki with her hazel orbs. Though her Alphess may be a bit on the creepy side, she still had feelings too like everyone else. Even if she had a stalker mood to go along with all of the others others.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun - 13:18

Yuki sighed a little. She didn't feel very well, and she felt rather sick in the stomach. But she had to  just deal with it. Miyuki looked at Forest, who agreed with the alpha's plan. Yuki smiled brightly.

"I'm doing alright. Just a little tired, that's all... So, you should go get your pups then? I'll tell Rain, March, and Sapphire to go hunting..." Miyuki walked over to the two buds and looked at them with the most creepiest eyes you ever seen. "Nice you two are having fun. Now, I have a job for you two. March, being the lead hunter, I want you to go hunting. Find a nice elk, some fish, bird, and rabbits.." Miyuki almost gagged at the thought of rabbits. "Rain, you go with her... And bring Sapphire with you." Yuki was almost out of breath. Usually, she doesn't run out of it, but she was beathing a little heavy from all the stress put on her. The alpha female sighed and looked back at Forest. She smiled and nodded at her delta and walked over to the apprentice, who was having fun in the mud.

"Hello Jay's Wing. Do you mind if you could come patrolling with us?" Yuki asked, with a hint of creepiness in her voice. 'Remember Miyuki, he's just a kid!' Yuki tried to remove her creepy side, and try not to scare anyone. Even so, she still manages to scare them. Mainly because they know she's creepy, and when she acts all cheery, she can, well you know.. chop your tail off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next