Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 13 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Sat 3 Aug - 15:18

Vladimir didn't know if Dew was telling the truth or not. Maybe Lukas could help him out. Vlad sighed and placed the golden headpiece down for a moment since his arms were getting sort of tired. Lying or not, Vladimir went with it and stared at Dew. "Mmm..." He hummed a little unsurely. Vlad will figure out all of this later. He wanted to find Happy. Just a few minutes later, Vlad watched Dew run out of no where, and behind here was a... bloody wolf. 'What is this?' Vladimir was shocked at the scene. He didn't know what was going on, so he turned over to go look at Dew. He couldn't see very well, but he knew she was somewhere.

"Guys! A pup as been kidnapped by a Masked Wolf! I don't know where they went!"

Pup..? The only pups in the area is Vladimir, Lukas, and Lili. Vlad placed a paw on the headpiece. A dark aura, which he got from his mother, appeared and Vladimir had a frightening face on. "What...?" He said in a low voice. Whoever stole his siblings are so dead. The young, creepy pup walked over to the tree to see who was stolen. What he saw was not what he expected. 'Lukas? How..' Vladimir sighed. He was glad that Lilli was safe but who knew that smart little Lukas would  be stolen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 3 Aug - 20:39

Crystal realized how beautiful the mountains are. Simultaneously, she gazed at the star in this beautiful night. Afterwards, she stood up and walk through the forest near the mountains which they call Lycos Forest. A nascent tree she saw and said "What a lovely tree! Too bad there are so many dreck near it!", she say in disbelief. She ignore the trash and admired the lovely tree. After then, she trot to a lush beautiful tree. She heard a loud thud near her. She looked at a pup beside her. The pup is showing frisky actions as if it wanted to play. And Crystal said "Wow! I can't believe you have beautiful vermilion eyes!", she say to the pup as an admire. "Thank you.", says the pup, "Your welcome little one", Crystal replied. The lush trees are wonderful isn't it? Oh! I almost forgot to ask you that, where are you from?", Crystal asked. "Nowhere.", replies the pup as the pup's tears fell unto his cheek. "Don't cry little one, it will loose your virility." She said to comfort him. The pup didn't answer. He just continue to sob.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 5 Aug - 17:01

Cyrax sat in the corner of his den, he watched his son closely with his jade eyes and made no hesitation to approach him. But perking his ears he smelt an intruder his guess a lupa but what else had reached his nostrils is the scent of blood. "Some fool entered this territory..." he spoke harshly while grabbing his wolf skull mask and placing it on along with his skinned wolf pelt and so many other horrific accesories a Shaman warrior wolf would have. Exiting his den, he'll resurface before approaching a female who seemed to saw the intruder "You there tell me what has happened!?" he growled but today Cyrax felt off and surely he stared at a dead wolf's body and merely picked it up by its neck and began dragging it under a tree before using his element power to make the ground underneath the corpse cave in then he'll simply make a boulder appear over the hole. "A simple burial." he thought while eyeing the lupa
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Aug - 17:21

Oh gosh, this wolf was furious. Dew took a deep breath and tried to remember what she had seen and heard, it's not that easy when you're panicking. "Ok, I didn't see very much though. There was a high pitched scream and I followed Shirino outside. We saw a dead wolf when we got to the direction of the scream but no culprit. There was another scream, a pup from the sounds of it, I caught a glimpse of the wolf this time. But, sadly, all I could see was it's mask..." Dew realized that Cryax had a mask as well, she started to growl."I swear Cryax, if it was you, I would kill you." Dew claimed down like what she had said never happened and continued, "Anyways, I chased the wolf and lost it when it went into the river. I don't know where it went after that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Aug - 21:05

(Crystal, try not to fast forward time unless given permmision please, the current time is posted on the homepage, and is listed as "3 pm" ^^)

-From Shene Mountain

After a long treck, Ashen arrived back at the camp site. Still, his sister was not yet to be found, which annoyed the fire pup even more. Perhaps he arrived here first? Or something else...
Hiding his fears, Ashen walked up to the group of wolves. What were they doing he wondered to himself. Looking more closely they seemed in disarray, in confusion and in fear. Ashen was about to announce something when he stopped. What was wrong? What happened? A white wolf was going on about something, a wolf smelling of herbs, supposedly a healer was standing in confusion, and another pup like him but older, the alpha's pup he saw before seemed to be in shock and frustration.
Ashen then caught a glimpse of his uncle running up ahead. Ashen looked back at the group of wolves, then back to the direction where Cyrax was heading. Growling he turned and decided to followed his uncle, ignoring the strange...unplaced dirt. It would be where Raya would head for, besides...whatever was going on with the others, it didn't concern him for now.

Last edited by Ashen on Tue 6 Aug - 7:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 5 Aug - 21:29

"Look ouuutttt!" Thunder screamed, unable to stop his fast pace of running. As he came down from the mountain, his paws sparked out of control and he couldn't slow them, and now...he was heading right towards a group of wolves in the camp. He reconized Dew, Shirano, and one of Miyuki's pups. Then...-CRASH-
The electric wolf had bashed right into a large tree, missing the wolf Dew by just a few meters. Stunned Thunder staggered back and fell onto his side, his head spinning for a good thirty seconds. He got back up afterwards...looking around at his pack members. "Heeeey...what's going on?" He asked groggily, staring at their nervous faces. What's up with them...? He wondered. Flare was no where to be seen, nor the two pups. This made Thunder nervous but also irritated. Without waiting for everyone to respond, he ran around and stopped in the center of the clearing. "RAYA, ASHEN! WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE PRICKS!?" He screamed.
Hearing no response, he stalked back up to everyone else. "Why are you making those faces?" He asked again.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 5 Aug - 23:34

Cyrax merely listened to the Lupa explain what has happened but his eyes became darkened as this lupa suddenly excused him for this murder and pupknapping! His claws dug into the Earth as he snarled at her "Silence, You twit! How dare you excuse me of such a crime when I just came to your aid?" he growled before this lupa's change of mood began to explain more of the story "A mask? Someone from the Shaman Pack? Doubt it... Somebody is stealing a traditional look..." he growled low to himself before flicking his jade eyes towards a small squeak it so happens to be Ashen "What is it?" he asked Ashen before spotting Raya running towards them.. But most of all a spark tumbling down faster just zipped past him "Idiot." was the word that slipped from his mouth.  Sniffing the air he caught scent of this rogue who dared come into the territory. "Who was stolen? And second I believe this fool who stumbled into our territory will be back... The intruder is toying with us... But I will catch its trail and retrieve the pup... It was a alpha's pup wasn't it? " he spoke lowly while eyeing Miyuki's pups "Miyuki will be back soon... And if she found out her pup was stolen... Or whomever... It won't be good.." he snarled before swishing his tail wildly at the sudden excitement of hunting down a intruder. Cyrax turned to the lupa and then Thunder-paws but he was silent
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 0:18

Who would of done this? Vladimir thought for a moment before turning around and glaring at two pups around his age, and an older one. He sighed. He just didn't know what to do. Vlad just couldn't believe that Lukas would get himself stolen. He was smarter than that! Vladimir shook his head while keeping that same aura his mother had. A few wolves were having a conversation about this situation, and so Vlad just listened.

"Who was stolen? And second I believe this fool who stumbled into our territory will be back... The intruder is toying with us... But I will catch its trail and retrieve the pup... It was a alpha's pup wasn't it? "

Vladimir growled. He poked that old wolf in the leg and then looked up at him. "My brother Lukas... He was stolen.." He said nothing after that. Yes, the older wolf knew that someone was stolen, but Vladimir felt that it was important to tell him the name of the stolen pup.

"Miyuki will be back soon... And if she found out her pup was stolen... Or whomever... It won't be good.."

The small little pup looked down. "I want someone to go find mom. Tell her. Bring her. I don't care. Just make sure she knows!" Vladimir growled in an extremely dark and low voice. He glared at everyone around him and then backed away a little bit towards Lilli. He couldn't afford to lost another sibling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 6 Aug - 0:38

He stood in silence till he felt someone poking him looking down at the young pup he would merely look away. "Do as the alpha's pup orders... Dew head to shene mountain and catch the patrol before they head to the meadow of Yuzuki. Bring them all home. We must keep this pack safe... I'll go find this intruder and hopefully I will get Lukas back." he spoke while giving a growl towards his command before turning to the alphas pups "Who was your caretaker while we all went on patrol or hunting?" he asked before seeing a sleeping lazy Happy "You idiot..." he growled at the so called head warrior before he merely looked back at Thunder "Get all the pups on safety I suggest my underground den but otherwise prepare for anything suspicious..  And Raya... I'm sorry about earlier but I don't belong here... Nor does your mother.." he spoke the last words to her with a bit of anger and sorrow. But it was true... When he found Flare one day he had trained her how he was raised and both of them have a small corruption. His was greater... And all it was doing was being fed.. Turning away from his small family he looked ahead while sniffing around for this rogue.  

(making a comic about cyrax will post by next month.)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 8:13

Ashen was still standing besides Cyrax when Raya was spotted running towards them. He was glad she was safe...and would talk to her about going off alone without him later...if they could. He had just listened to the conversation about Lukas being kidnapped.
Ashen was stunned, HOW? In his short time of life so far he has known the camp to be a safe haven, but if someone was taken...WHO?
He watched in slight fear as Cyrax snarled at a white female, who Ashen has known to be a fellow pack member by her scent. Everyone seemed to be on edge. He listened carefully as Cyrax listened to the alpha's pup and then explained what everyone had to do. What great leadership... Ashen thought. But it seemed dark to the young fire pup...his uncle angered. Then, when he spoke of not belonging here, Ashen's mouth went agape and he stared at his role model with the big puppy eyes he still had. Ashen did not know much about the lifestyle of the Shaman wolves his parents seemed to always speak of, he thought it was something to be proud of...is all of this not true? Just what then are they? Wanting to be close to someone for once he huddled next to his sister, who must've been just as shocked as he was now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 6 Aug - 9:04

(That's awesome Cyrax! I can't wait to see it. Now let us start some family issues. Yaaaay! I still luv u~)

Thunder's Paw's clenched into the Earth. If he wasn't stressed out enough already now THIS. He glared as Cyrax took charge, snapping at Dew after she accused him. Lukas, one of Miyuki's pups, told that he wanted he wanted his mother to be brought back, which Cyrax replied to by telling Dew to get the patrol back home as soon as possible. He then told Thunder to hide the other pups still here. Thunder continued to listen to the current lead warrior, and clenched his teeth when he told his young daughter Raya he and Flare didn't belong here. It angered him...seeing Ashen's and Raya's shocked faces. It wasn't the first time this has happened. Again...again and again and AGAIN he has heard this throughout his life. Nothing angered him more than seeing those who live in the past, those who don't let go. Thunder suddenly growled, his paws beginning to spark angrily. "Are we really that useless to you Cyrax...?!" He snarled. "I am TIRED of hearing your PATHETIC moaning of your past and traditions...! My ENTIRE life you and Flare have reminded me that I am not like you, not as good. And I've dealt with that and moved forward. If you DARE think differently of Raya and Ashen and think of them as unworthy or different to you due to bloodlines, I will make you change your broken mind by showing you my fighting abilities without remorse... Don't you go about making them go through your stupid issues!"
Thunder walked forward, making his face go close to Cyrax's as his yellow eyes met with Cyrax's Jade. "If you want to leave....FINE. Live the rest of your life in fear and confusion. Even if you go back...you've grown soft either way...But I shall not let you take Flare or Aiden with you! I will fight to keep my family together....and will not loose them like my first...!"
He padded away angrily, giving another glance back at Cyrax. "When do you want me to gather the pups SIRRRR?" He spat. Thunder would still do as he was told despite the family drama. This wasn't the time nor the place to have a fight...
Now is the time to just get Lukas back safely, bring Miyuki back, and deal with the intruder as fast as possible.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 11:24

(Gah, I fall asleep for a few hours and you guys go post crazy)

Dew nodded to Cryax and turned around to leave. She paused for a moment to hear Thunder's rant, that boy's gonna be in trouble. Dew then remembered that she was going to go get the patrol and ran off. She was running through the tall bushes and grass when she smacked her head into a branch. "ow... Stupid branch." She shook her head and got up, smacking the branch with her paw as she continued to run. She let out a sigh of relief as the forest begun to thin, she was almost there. The white wolf's jaw dropped as she saw the huge mountain looming over her. She broke back into a run and followed the patrols scent to find them.

~[to shene mountain]~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 15:00

Shirano watched as a male wolf came over to them and asked them what had happened in a harsh tone. The yearling took a step back, intimidated, and was relieved when Dew spoke up to tell Cyrax what they knew. Just then Shirano heard a familiar voice, and looked past dew and Cyrax to see Thunder-Paws racing towards a tree, attempting to stop, but failing. Why do I have a feeling I'll be treating Thunder-Paws soon...? he thought. He looked back at Cyrax with his brown eyes only to wince at his harsh words towards Dew. But what made his heart almost stop was the warrior's next words. Someone was stolen? he realized. The very thought of a kidnapper, who was also a murder, struck fear into Shirano's heart. He looked over at the little pup, who he knew was Miyuki's, then back up at Cyrax. But Shirano didn't pay attention to what the wolf was saying. He was still thinking about the fact that their territory was no longer safe. And we just got here... Horrible thoughts began to whirl around in his mind, but the apprentice just refused to think about them any more. Instead, he looked over at Thunder-Paws, who was obviously angered by something Cyrax had said, and was now yelling. Shirano pressed his ears back against his head and squeezed his eyes shut. What had happened? Why couldn't they just focus on the problem that they already had? Surely they didn't need to cause anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 17:13

Vladimir thought for a moment and then looked at the headpiece. "Caretaker..." He sighed. Happy was no longer around. No one knows where she went, but she did leave her golden hat. Vladimir trotted back to the sleeping form of Lillian and sat right next to her. For now he would protect her.

Marching in, Miyuki entered with the same dark aura, sending death glares to almost all the wolves. The first group of wolves she went to was her pups. "Vladimir. You two are not hurt are you?" Miyuki changed from her creepy from to a loving mother form. She licked Vladimir's little head then turned to Cyrax and the others. "Where is Happy? What happened!?" A low growl came out of the alpha. She was not pleased with anyone right now. But even it was someone's fault, Miyuki couldn't help but feel like she was the one to blame. Yuki glared at everyone around her, waiting for an answer. Without waiting, Miyuki suddenly blurted out in a calm way. "What is this...?" She said pawing a random boulder that wasn't there before.

Vladimir watched his mother. He could understand how she felt because he felt the same way. Vlad looked down and at his sister. He pawed his younger sister, but she didn't bother. A heavy sigh come out and Vlad as he lied down next to his sister. 'Oh boy.' Vladimir has absolutely no words to say about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 0:50

Raya looked up at her  grandpa with wide yellow eyes she then listened to everyone's commotion and yelling. She hated when her family yelled at each other whining, she covered her ears and muted their voices out from their mind. She only saw moving jaws and glares. "STOP IT!!" she yelled as her yellow eyes filled with tears just before she knew it Ashen joined her side and she leaned on him for comfort. "Dad, momma isn't leaving is she?! she cried while covering her eyes with her paws ashamed that she was crying. "And grandpa! Why are you acting like this! Your mean!" 

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 7 Aug - 12:18

Small crinkles from a few leaves came from under the wolf's feet. From a distance, Pluto could hear wolves yelling at each other, and let's not forget Miyuki's deep voice. Pluto sighed and looked at her derpy tree friend. There were only two pups underneath it, one being Lillian, the other being Vladimir. What Pluto had heard was that Lukas was the stolen one. And it was true. Pluto stared at her back, at Dinky Doo and wondered about a few things and then decided to remain hidden from the group for a while just like she would do normally. Swiftly, Pluto hid behind a large tree, large enough to conceal the black wolf. Then, Pluto took a little peek at what's happenening and watched Thunder yelling at his adoptive father about something. Pluto found it rather interesting to watch, so she continued doing so. Usually she would try to break it up, but maybe this how it should go. Plus Miyuki was there so she was sure the two wouldn't fight with each other. The main problem is that Lukas was missing. It shouldn't get as worse as that.

Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 7 Aug - 12:45

"STOP IT!!" "Dad, momma isn't leaving is she?!"

"R-Raya..." Thunder stuttered, shocked by the sudden outburst. This was bad...everyone is in a bad mood. He clenched his teeth, pushing his anger aside as his fatherly instincts immediately kicked in. Thunder ran to his daughter and nuzzled her warmly, trying to comfort her as best he could. "It's okay...no one is leaving...we are all just tired..."  He reassured her. Honestly he had no idea what would happen once this was all over, but Thunder would try his best to keep them all together. He hoped him and Flare wouldn't end up like Cyrax and Seeker. The spotted female along with her daughter Icewing, suddenly vanished one night, leaving Cyrax and Aiden behind...
"Ashen! ...Take you and your sister to the underground den and keep each other calm." Thunder ordered. "I will come back for you when the situation is over...I promise. Now GO now."
He nudged the two pups forward. He didn't want them to witness anything more of this.
"Miyuki." He turned, quickly explaining how Happy's helmet was found, the body, as well as how Cyrax was dispatching a plan. He explained how Dew was sent to find her, and how Cyrax was about to go and track down the intruder. "I was going  hide the pups... but if you want us to do something different I will be glad to help."  
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 7 Aug - 13:13

Mist skidded to halt once he was inside the camp. He had heard wolves yelling from a while away, and saw that it was Thunder-Paws, Cyrax, and Raya. He saw Miyuki, Shirano, Ashen, Aiden, Jayfeather, and Miyuki's two other pups. Then he looked over and saw a dead body, covered in blood. Oh god no... he thought. He looked back at his Alphess, then padded over to the body, and started sniffing it, hoping to catch the scent of the murderer. Nothing he thought, disappointed. Do we have any sign, any clue of who did this? he wondered. He padded over to the group of wolves, and stopped behind Thunder-Paws, his jade green eyes on Miyuki.

Once Forest reached the camp, she slowly came to a halt near Miyuki. But when she sensed Miyuki's anger, the brown she-wolf took a step back. She was about to copy Thunder and ask the white wolf what she wanted her to do, but decided not to overwhelm her. She glanced behind the electric wolf and saw Mist, apparently waiting for orders as well.

Pine trotted into camp, a bit tired from all the running. She looked around with her blue eyes, and saw one group of wolves all standing together. Slowly, the warrior padded closer, cautiously looking around, until she was behind her mother. "What happened?" she asked in a quiet voice.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 17:28

Ok, let's just assume that Dew had followed Forest back and didnt see that some went to the meadows.

Dew padded back into the camp. Ok, maybe not padded, more like she ran. It looked like Miyuki was searching for something. The white wolf decided that she needed to help out with something as well. It would seem that a wolf trying to hide something would go to some place secretive where no others would look. She walked up next to Forest and asked, "If you were a wolf trying to hide something, where would you go?" She asked. Then noticing that Happy disappeared, she couldn't help but wonder if she did it. 'no. She's too... Happy to do that. It has to be someone else. But where did she go?' Knowing that no one probably knew where Happy went, she decided not to ask but instead look back at forest, awaiting an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 7 Aug - 22:16

The black female blazed across the forest from Shene mountain and made her way back to the camp. But what she didn't realize was that her anger left a trail of crisp burnt tree's behind, perking her ears all could be heard was the commotion of wolves talking. Feeling a bit alarmed she ran over to the group and saw Thunder-paws , Ashen, Raya and her dad. Rushing over to them she'll scoop up Ashen and Raya within her paws and began nuzzling them with so much motherly love she would then stop and look at them both. "Thank goodness you guy's are ok! Raya sweetie why are you crying?" she asked before turning her red eyes to Thunder "Thunder, whats going on?" she asked while getting up to meet his eyes. It seems everyone was on high alert and most of all the alphess was heartbroken and very angry. Looking at her mate she would then turn away from his gaze and pad over to Cyrax "Cyrax... What is wrong?" she asked noticing his expression.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 7 Aug - 22:52

"Flare!" Thunder suddenly announced, seeing his mate emerge from the trees. Or...used to be trees...

He couldn't be happier to see her, but was also weary. He brushed up against her side, walking with her as she approached Cyrax. "Its all so hard to explain..." He began saying, his body beginning to tense. "But Miyuki's pup was stolen... we were just discussing what to do. And well..."
He stopped talking when they finally appeared in front of the warrior Cyrax. Would he tell her? Thunder wondered. Will he take her and leave? Would either Raya or Ashen go with them..? All these thoughts whirled through his mind, images of Flare being pried away causing his stomach to feel sick...
Thunder looked away from the older warrior, refusing to look him in the eye after that little outburst. Thunder was still infuriated by his presence. He pressed closer to Flare, ready to hear what Cyrax would tell.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 8 Aug - 13:04

Forest glanced back at her daughter when she asked what had happened, but not knowing herself, the Deltess simply said nothing. She turned her head when a different voice came to her green-tipped ears. She saw a white and gray she-wolf standing beside her. The brown-furred wolf listened to Dew's words, and then she got an idea. "Hmm...what if we went around the territory, except heading away from Shene Mountain, and keep going until we meet up with Fall and Asgata. That way we will have done a full check of the territory" she suggested. Suddenly worry washed over For-For like a wave from the ocean. Fall and Asgata...they're by themselves! she realized. The fem's heart began to beat faster. What if they would end up becoming this rogue's next target? "Or maybe we should send another wolf out to patrol with Fall and Asgata" she said. What if it's too late already? she wondered. No. They're stronger than that. They'll be fine the lass told herself firmly. Then another thought came to her. Rain....what about Rain? Is he okay? And what about March and Sapphire too? she pondered. Well...there are three wolves there...so they should be okay... she thought to calm herself. I'll die before I ever let anyone hurt my family or friends.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Aug - 13:33

Miyuki just stared blankly into space. Boy oh boy, this was just absolutely surprising to Miyuki. But then again this was rather normal for wild animals. Yuki sighed. She just didn't know what to do with herself. The alpha listened to Thunder talk about the pups being hidden underground. Miyuki thought it was a good idea, but she still didn't know it it was safe or not. If they were going to hide the pups in the den, at the entrace, they would need a fast and powerful wolf if the rogue came back. "Alright.. Hide the pups in the den." Miyuki said and then began to thought. Who here was worthy enough of protecting all the pups? Sure, Miyuki could do it, but she wasn't a fighter. The next best would be Forest or Pluto. Miyuki cleared her throat and coughed a little before speaking up again, aiming for Thunder and Flare. "You guys go take your pups there. And i'll take mine. You will protect them at the entrance. If there is trouble, then i'm sure that Forest would be glad to help." Miyuki  didn't know if she was doing the right thing. She sighed and sat down looking at her dirty white paws. She was just so clueless. This was the first time ever leading and being an alpha. All her life she only took orders. Miyuki sighed and looked back at her pup and Happy's headpiece. 'Happy, where have you gone?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Thu 8 Aug - 20:07

Cyrax simply flattened his ears when Thunder-paws dared yell at him. He wanted to pounce the little male and merely snap at him but all he did was held his ground. The small cries of Raya trickled into his ear and surely he felt guilty of that and then Ashen had backed away from him. None other he was still angry and just merely held a growl in his throat and padded away.   "Alphess, if your are to use my underground den I can simply say that I will volunteer myself to watch over them all along with Thunder and Flare." he spoke while thinking to himself. That when he created the den he had made some details that can ward of any enemy and also a safety route just in case its a danger out of our hands. Flicking his ears towards Flare he would turn to see her worried expression and mostly Thunder pressing close to her... He would growl lowly before looking at Flare "It is nothing my dear.. I apologize Thunder for earlier. And Raya and Ashen do forgive me." he spoke before nudging them all towards his den and await for the rest of the pups.

Awakening in the den, the young male merely stretched before opening his pale blue eyes.. Yet nothing but darkness was seen. Stretching he popped each bone in his body only to feel a sudden relief through his muscles. He heard a commotion outside but paid no heed to it. Instead he wrapped on his blindfold and made his way to the entrance of his father's underground den only to feel a sudden urgency throughout all the pack members. "Was I alsleep for long?" he thought while sitting down by the entrance "Father, what is going on? Flare, Thunder?" he asked before sensing them all walking towards their den with Ashen and Raya and every other pup which was Miyuki's . Hurrying below inside the den he would make it more suitable for everyone who will be entering his den. He made the mountain water fill inside a pool before summoning Crystals around the pool to make it more decent something his father told him about its not too late for class in a den. Aiden watched everyone but he felt a sudden tension in his family.

Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 8 Aug - 20:26

Flare merely raised an eyebrow at her mate's sudden closeness. She felt him press against her more once they were in front of Cyrax and surely something was up when she wasn't present. Pushing that thought aside she had to keep her pups safe and Miyuki's. This intruder will surely pay for the pupknapping of Lukas and if this intruder dares strikes to take any of my pups they will perish beneath my claws. She thought only to have a low growl escape her lips at the sudden thought of even coming to the situation. "Thunder?" she spoke his name softly with a little bit of sadness before she nuzzled him once and appeared fourth in front of Cyrax face to face but all cyrax spoke of was for him to be "Forgiven." and without a doubt his jade eyes showed mixed emotions but mostly a hidden guilt mixed with anger. Flare gave Cyrax a long stare and completely understood him all she would do was go up to him and nuzzle him while whispering into his ear "We shall talk about this later me and you." she whispered, before Cyrax began nudging them all to his underground den. Turning back to Thunder she'll look at her mate's sad expression and this made Flare's flame in her heart die out she felt heartbroken to see her mate have such an expression. Padding her way next to him she'll press close to him and lick his cheek before proceeding to pick up both Ashen and Raya by the scruff and carrying them inside the den while giving a slight nod to Aiden as a greeting before she disapeared within the den's barrier. Placing down her beloved pups she would merely wrap both her paws around them and nuzzle them making sure they don't leave her sight. She cannot lose them.  They were her world and so was Thunder. Laying down near the mountain water that traveled far to make a small waterfall to a inside small pool she would lap up some fresh cold water but still have her pups near her. "Now then my pups rest okay? I will be right here." she spoke so ever soft and sweetly.

Raya looked at her brother Ashen as she and him were carried by mother's soft jaws to the underground den of their grandfather. But her yellow eyes were a bit watery from earlier when she saw her family which she came to know by scent since birth  whom she loved since now argue so ruthlessly. Spotting her Uncle Aiden by the entrance she'll merely wave her paws and mouth a "hello" to him before disappearing underground with mother. Being placed down she'll roll on her back and stay close to her brother they weren't big yet but very small still compared to the rest of the pack. She looked up at her mother and merely playfully paw at her mother's nose before letting a yawn escape her lips. Turning towards Ashen she'll lick her brother's cheek and say "Goodnight brother, I-I w-wuv you." and began to close her eyes so ever slowly in fear that she'll wake up and they'll be gone. She made sure to press closely to both Mother and Ashen and if they left she'll know because their warmth will be gone.

"Goodnight my sweet Raya. " Flare whispered 
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next