Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 8 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Flare Sun 23 Jun - 19:47

Flare's red eyes flicked towards Ashen as she'll growl. Seeing her son growl back she'll flick him on the head as her eyes blazed "What do you think you were doing out there alone?! You could of got killed or taken! " she growled at her son while her fur began to raise with flames beginning to grow she can't stand losing her son... She feared losing anyone close to her! Its enough she lost her brothers... Turning away from her son she would look straight ahead and diminish her flame "I am proud of you... I was like you once but now seeing how I was im lucky to be even alive... I just don't want to lose you okay... " she spoke with a tinge of anger but calmness. "I'm glad you caught your first intruder but till than be careful and at least let me know so i can be there..." she'll speak while ignoring her mate as he took the intruder but she felt bad snarling at first hand but its a wolf thing. Looking back at ashen she'll give her best smile but really she was scared. Flare would eventually sigh and head back to the den before laying down to think of what to do.

Raya would laugh as she played with her papa! She loved him so much but surely she wanted to at least know more. "Of course I know gramps and Aiden! But I thought we have more uncles! " she yipped while running around. Till she felt her dad get up and began headings towards a intruder, she clung onto her dad's back while he went and  pinned down the intruder thats when she'll let go and fall off his back "oof.." she barked while rubbing her head and watching her dad leave. Pouting with big anime cheeks she'll then see Ashen! "Brother!" she barked happily while running over to him and tackling him down "wanna play?!" she asked

(I think i should make a profile for Raya? If i do, thunder can i use a image of raya? )
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun 23 Jun - 19:57

Pluto lifted her ears, then her eye lids, and then her head. What she was seeing was not the same from when she woke up. Miyuki and her pups safe, new faces, and pups. Pluto got up, shook her pelt and stretched out. 'I must've slept a little too long..' The beta thought to herself. She was glad that Yuki was back. But she didn't seem like herself. Pluto decided to leave her, remembering the time Miyuki tried to pin her down. Pluto shivered a little. She noticed that Happy was still being her lazy self, and March didn't seen to be present at the moment. Everything appeared to be going well. She didn't what else to do, but go greet some wolves. 

Pluto thought for a moment. Rain seemed like a good wolf to talk too. The two worked together for a long time. It's only the best to go check up with an old friend.

"Hey bro!" Pluto said in her monotone voice. The space female sat next to him, hoping to get a conversation going.      
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 23 Jun - 21:08

As Thunder approached Rain and Forest, he looked back to the stranger and grinned. "Ya! That's Flare, and those are my two pups born about a week ago! Raya and Ashen! Hehe, Flare's a little scary at first though, but she's cool." He padded up to the two delta's still smiling and waving his tail contently. He acted as if he never even was aggressive with the stranger! He probably already forgot about it...He was about to speak but right before then the beta Pluto walked up towards them as well, and began speaking to the delta Rain. "Ah, great! Your're already here!" He interrupted. "Um, this wolf here stumbled upon us it seems, and she wanted to speak with the alpha...but I thought it would be better to come to one of you wolves."Sitting down and making himself comfortable, he pushed the white wolf forward and motioned her to talk.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 22:21

(At home but laptop wont connect to internet! Yay! Fun times! -_-)

"Oh, uh... hi." Dew said a little nervously, she didnt quite know what to expect from the 3 wolves. "I, uh, have been wandering around these lands kinda alone... i mean since I can remember." Dew wasnt exactly sure what she should say or how she should say it. 'Oh just say it and get it over with.' The space wolf said to herself. 'Whats the worst that could happen? Them getting offended and killing you?... ok, hopefully that wont happen...' She took a deep breath, noticing that all four wolves were staring at her, Dew said "I would like to join your pack." She flinched really quick and closed her eyes.

(Whoo! That took forever! Hopefully soon my laptop will work, going to check it soon)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun 23 Jun - 22:40

Pluto looked at Thunder for a moment before turning towards the newcomer. She stared at the female, checking her out. She didn't seem harmless. She didn't look like someone looking for trouble. The beta could easily identify this stranger as a fellow space wolf. 'I never saw any space wolves around for a while besides Lukas.' Pluto thought and sat down politely, with her tail covering her paws. Pluto continue to listen to this wolf for a little bit. Pluto yawned boredly and said,

"Do not be afraid as I will not hurt you. If you wish to stay, then so be it." Pluto flicked her black and white tail. The fae tried her best to make herself more friendly looking by having a small smile, but was quickly replaced with a bored expression. Pluto kept her eye on the the wolf and then spoke again. "My name is Pluto, the beta female of this pack. And who must you be?"    
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 22:56

Dew had seldom heard good news and being allowed into a pack was very good news. She started to slightly wag her tail when she heard this. "Thank you. My name is Dew." She replied to Pluto as she was sitting down. 'Maybe i should tell her about myself...' she thought as she noticed the other wolves still looking at her. "Ever since i can remember i have been on my own, i was probably younger than Ashen when i was abandoned by my parents. I had seen this huge fire and wolves fleeing from it, it was your pack right?" She paused for a little bit. "After that, i began wandering around this area but this is the first time that i have seen you guys." Dew didnt know what else to say, so she went silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 23:59

Happy woke up a little later after Pluto woke up when she felt the warmth of PLuto leave her quickly. Happy pouted a little before looking at the beta who was doing beta stuff. The warrior was a strong and serious fighter and leader, but she also had a fun side, and always wanted to play with everyone. But they were always bust doing stuff. Happy took a good look around the territory. She didn't know how long it had been since that weird incident, but she was sure that everyone was settled. Happy randomly hummed and then sat up. Now that everyone was settle, it's only normal to start monitoring the territory right? Happy happily jumped to Pluto who was talking to another space wolf. 'Oh a new comer!' The warrior grinned and then tackled her friend to the ground. 

"Hey Pluto! Why didn't you wake me up?" Happy laughed as she ruffled the beta's fur. Happy sat up and brightly smiled at the newer wolf. "HI! My name is Happy! It's nice to meet you!" Her tail wagged uncontrolably. The female studied this wolf called Dew, curiously. She thought they should be friends RIGHT NOW! Hapy completely ignored patrolling the territory and went right to making friends. Friends come first right? Ehe, what am I saying...? I thought safety came first.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 0:19

Dew was kinda shocked when a random wolf came and tackled Pluto, that and the fact that the wolf was SUPER... hyper. 'Huh, her names Happy... who would of thought?' She thought to herself. "Its nice to meet you, Happy. I'm guessing Pulto's a good friend of yours?" Dew asked the wolf. Dew looked down at her stomache which had just rumbled. 'Stop, I'll eat in a minute' she muttered under her breath so the others wouldnt hear and think she was crazy, 'cause we dont want that

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 24 Jun - 2:01

Rain laughed happily as more of his pups jumped at him. When Pine landed on him, he got the air knocked out of his lungs. But he didn't bother much about that. He grinned and turned over. "That's fine Pine!" The white brute said and laughed before nuzzling her all over her face with his nose. He then felt his mate's tongue on his cheek. He turned his head to her, and locked his gaze on her eyes. Even when she looked away, he couldn't help but to stare at her. The heart in his chest felt like it was going to burst thought his ribs and he leaned his head onto hers for a moment. The beating in his chest only told him he was still wildly in love with Forest. He couldn't really say how much his love really burned for her... There was just no words for it. "I love you..." He said casually.

The white coated brute sighed slightly, before he looked at Mist with a suspicion in his eye. "I heard you went out with this girl. Who is she? Rain said carefully while smiling. 'Everyone has to grow up sometime...' He thought, even though he knew what kind if flirt his son was. Rain's blue optics was locked on his son, really wanting an answer. The brute wasn't angry, just curious.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 24 Jun - 10:46

'So her name is Dew then. And a space wolf at that.' After sitting down and listening to the wolves speak...and watching Happy tackle Pluto...Thunder would get up, yawn, and begin heading back to his mate and pups. Dew was no longer his problem. He still couldn't believe that Happy was technically his boss, but he no longer complained about it. He looked up and saw that it was almost fully dark out. Perhaps he should show Raya and Ashen around the territory that he didn't even know yet. But at night? With Thunder? Flare would murder him. 'What to do what to do...' he began thinking. 'Maybe I should start messing with someone...haven't done that in awhile...' Thunder scanned the camp, it seemed that almost everyone was still awake, and he wanted to shock someone in there sleep...oh well...perhaps another time. For now he just headed back to sit next to Flare and watch his two pups. Ashen seemed annoyed for some reason...why was that? Oh yeah...he had forgotten. Flare also looked worried. "Flare?" He began worriedly, "What's the matter with you? It's not normal for you to have that expression."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 11:21

Dew stood up, "Well, Happy, I'm going to go find some food and explore a little." She turned around and headed into the forest to go look for something yummy to eat. 'Maybe I can find some deer...' Dew thought excitedly. Dew had reached the forest before she knew it and entered the forest. The trees had made the light a beautiful shade of green and the air smelled really good. Dew sniffed the air, was that deer? She wasn't sure, Dew started to look around but didn't see anything. She headed farther into the forest, following the scent.

The smell of the deer was stronger now. Her mouth started to water as she thought about the deer. The deer was standing next to a bush, eating the leaves. Dew crouched down, ready to attack it. 'What a stupid deer, it doesn't even notice me.' She started to slowly crawl towards the deer, trying to not step on any sticks. She accidentally stepped on a stick, Dew froze as it cracked. The deer had heard her and started to run off. The white wolf started running to try and catch the deer. The deer turned around and started heading towards Dew. 'What the... Is this deer retarded?' Dew thought as she got ready to take it down. she leaped at the deer and sunk her teeth down into the deer's neck.

'Finally,' The wolf thought as she was about to tear into the deer. 'Maybe it would be good to bring it back for the others so it doesn't all go to waste... but maybe a quite bite first.' The space wolf ate a small portion of it, then brought it back to the camp.

(that took forever, my fingers hurt now lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 13:48

Shirano got to his paws when Raya nudged him. As the little pup ran off, Shirano sat down and yawned. Raya sure did have a lot of energy. The black-pelted yearling turned his head up to look at the sky. The sun was setting, and moon and stars were starting to come out. Wow...I didn't think I had been playing with Raya that long he thought. Then he looked back down and around the camp when he heard an unfamiliar voice. He soon spotted a white and gray she-wolf. Another member? he guessed. Shirano, who would normally have stayed and watched, was now getting tired, so he got to his paws and looked around for a place to sleep. Maybe I could sleep by someone... he thought. But who? The young male's brown eyes searched the area. He saw a group of wolves about his age, and started to pad over, but stopped, not wanting to interrupt the conversation they were having. "I guess I'll just lay down here for a while then..." he said quietly to himself, and lay down. Resting his head on his paws, he sighed, and closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 24 Jun - 14:20

Forest sighed as she heard Rain's words. "I love you too..." she said quietly. She looked up as Pluto and Thunder-Paws, along with a new wolf walked up, soon followed by Happy. She shook her head as the orange she-wolf tackled the Betess. Happy will be Happy she thought, smiling a bit, before looking back at Rain as he asked Mist about the girl he went out with.

Mist smirked a bit when his father turned and asked him who he had gone out with. His green orbs traveled over to Sapphire, who was still sitting and watching them. "Sapphire...she's over there" he said, flicking an ear in her direction while giving the white she-wolf a smile.

Pine giggled again as she rolled off Rain. When she heard the white male ask who Mist had been with, she smiled. "Yeah, Mist has a girlfriend now!" she teased, nudging her brother playfully.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 14:26

Ashen would simply look away from his mother, he was content she apologized, but that didn't mean he would forgot the moments before. "Yeah yeah whatever..." He mumbled quietly. He did not know of the dangers of the forest, to him it was a playground, a place to find new things. Like new plants and strange alien like creatures with a squirmy legs and wings. Speaking of new things, he looked down at the grass, he sure did love the way it looked, but unfortuantly every step he would take burned all the plant life under his feet. 'Raya must be lucky,' he thought. 'she doesn't have to deal with burning everything you touch.' Just then, right as he was thinking of his sister, Raya came up and tackled him, which caught him off guard. "Woah hey!" he shouted, falling over onto his back with Raya pinning him. "Oh you think your're such a big shot huh!?" He growled playfully. "Well think again!" Raising his body temperature, Ashen would squirm underneath Raya's body getting away, then as he got behind her Ashen jumped on top of her back, biting into her scruff playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 24 Jun - 14:31

March slowly walked into the territory after a relaxing time at the mountain. When she saw Happy and Pluto, March was about to tackle Happy to the ground like she did with Pluto, but March refused to. The hunter walked over next to Happy and smacked her on the back with her pikachu like tail. March didn't say anything but grunted, hoping Happy would apologise. Shaking her head, March backed away a little from the group, bowing her head at the newbie while she was at it, and then turned around to go find a friend. Like Rain. March loved to play with other wolves, even if she didn't look like one who would do it. The electric female walked over to Rain.

"Hello, My fish bud." (I had to) March boredly said while she looked at the pups. "So how are you guys doing?" Asked March, refering to Rain, Forest, and their pups.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 14:34

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Lillian glanced up and looked across the camp. She could see Rain and Forest all happy  and cuddly. 'Did papa make mama that happy?' She thought as she turned to see her mother's dead expression. Even though she didn't know why she was so sad looking, she crawled up into her chest "Don't worry mama! Everything is okay" She said with the best cheeriness she could. Although. After a while she was getting tired of just sitting there, usually patient this was strange for her. Either way, she hopped out of her mother's arms. She couldn't get it off her mind.

Hearing Luke's words made the corner of her mouth pull up into a smile "You're not crazy. Maybe he is calling you." Lukas always did that. No matter what he could always put a smile on her face. "Thanks, Luke" She said knowing his words were genuine. Lilli took a sec to really process it all. The whole maybe he is calling you thing kinda through her off. 'Papa? Where are you?' The sun wolf was tired of sitting around.  The white pup noticed a new wolf, like herself, she was also white. The young wolf ran over to see all the commotion.

Never had she gone so far away from her mother, like it was so far on the other side of camp. Anyways. By the time she got there she ended up getting distrated by the ginger wolf with the yellow markings. 'Wow!! No way! A sun wolf! And she is so pretty too! Mama said there weren't a lot of sun wolves!' The pup walked right in front of the happy wolf and sat down and just stared at her with amazement. Lilli was a weird pup. She thought Miyuki was normal and Happy the prettiest wolf she had ever seen. "Hello" She tried to say but had kinda reverted back to her normal self and it came out barely more then a whisper.

| Count: 328 |

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 15:08

Happy was about to say something until- SLAP! Happy was caught off guard when she was slapped by someone familiar. "Ow..." Happy awkwardly rubbed her back. She looked at March with her ears low, but still smiling. She closed her eyes and rubbed her head. "Ehe. Sorry 'bout that" Happy put an unsure face on after March left. 'Of course she leaves...' The warrior yawned. She was about to leave as well but when she moved a paw, she heard a soft voice coming out of what appears to be Miyuki's pup. "Hey there!" Happy grinned, glowing with health. 'Wow! Miyuki's pup is talking to me! That's fabulous!' The female never talked to many wolf pups so she was excited to talk with one. "Who are you?" Happy said leaning down with a little friendly smile plastered onto her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 24 Jun - 16:04

Raya would growl as she played with her brother, her yellow eyes looked into his and she could tell he was annoyed "Brother, whats wrong you looked annoyed?" she asked while nipping his nose before feeling his body heat go up and she felt like she was goin to burn to death! Ashen had slip from under her and soon she felt his jaws on her scruff growling she'll try to push him off with her paws. "Brother! I am a big shot! I will be strong like mama!" she yelled while kicking him off with her hind legs and tackling him to the ground gotcha! she said smirking before nuzzling him "Love you brother! Lets go hear shaman stories??" she asked then saw Shee alone "Shee come and sleep with me tonight! Sleepover in my den!" she yiped running around while sparking everywhere she ran before sending a jolt of electricity towards March on accident, thats until she tripped on flat ground and face planted.

Flare looked at Thunder with her red eyes she leaned her head on his shoulder while listening to him "I'm just worried that something will happen to our pups and you... I've already lost my brothers. My parents didnt want me. I want to be a good mother for both Ashen and Raya but Ashen is a pawful he clearly is a troublemaker... I was just worried that he could of got lost or something and I wouldn't know till it was too late." she spoke sincerely while looking at both Raya and Ashen wrestle. " I will be going on patrol tomorrow. Watch the pups or take them to dad." she said while laying her head on her paws before curling up, closing her eyes she would begin to drift
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 17:08

Dew was laying down with her head on her paws. 'I'm so boooorrrreeeed...' She thought as she rolled over onto her back. Dew looked around and saw Happy doing what Happy does best... being Happy. The space wolf got off her lazy butt and walked over to where Happy was. "Hey Happy! Whats... up..."
Dew said as she realized that Happy was already talking to someone else. 'I guess I'll go back to being bored.' The white wolf thought as she flopped down on the ground and groaned. Yawning, Dew curled up into a ball, put her tail over her nose, and fell asleep.

(O.O there's a thunderstorm outside...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue 25 Jun - 2:37

Pluto sighed. She was about to speak, but soon enough, she was tackled by the muscular female, Happy.

" Get off me you fat, oh my g- you not a child anymore!" Anyways... Pluto slapped Happy irritatingly, while clearing her throat. "Excuse me..." The beta female rubbed her head and got up. When Plutes was about to go choke Happy, March came by and made Happy apologise. Pluto sighed and yawned. What a strange kid. Always when Pluto was having a nice conversation, she gets interrupted by someone. It frustrated her. Why was the space wolf always targeted by Happy? Can't find someone else to do it?

Pluto slapped Happy one more time telling her to go away, or a time out. Which ever one worked for the female. "Bad Happy." Pluto said and pointed towards Rain, Forest, and March. "Go bother them." Pluto said and pushed Happy next to her cousin. After that, Plutes moved her attention towards the white space female.

Pluto looked at Dew. "I'm sorry about that... Is there anything that you would like to talk about?" Pluto asked, going back to the, same position she was in before she was tackled down. She missed what Dew had said because of well, being caught off guard. Pluto seemed to be a little slow on that one, after she realised that Dew was sleeping. 'Haha, pay attention Pluto!' The female mentally cursed herself. Well, now that there was nothing else to do, Pluto joined in with March.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 25 Jun - 8:03

Rain smiled slightly, and followed Mist's gaze over to the white coated wolf. He grinned at her, and chuckled a little at Pine's comment. Just then he heard a voice beside him. He turned his head, and his gaze immediately hit March. "Hey March! The black and white brute said and smiled at her, before he lifted a paw to gently 'push' her cheek with it in a friendly way. "Looks like we're perfectly fine here now. So how you holding up then? Eaten a lot of fish lately?" Rain asked, partly joking.

Breeze smiled slightly as Mist told everyone about his 'Girlfriend.' Breeze pushed his brother, Mist with his head. "I see you're still doing what you know best! Keep at it Bro." He teased and laughed slightly. The dark brown male grinned, and sat down and looked over at Sapphire. "She's not bad lookin' though." He said and looked back at Mist giving him a wink.

Story couldn't help but to giggle a little when Pine commented Mist. She, as the others, looked over the white female. Story slowly trotted over to her. "Hiya! My name is Story. Nice to meet you!" She said cheerfully to Sapphire, while smiling at her with closed eyes.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun - 8:19

Aurora woke up warily. She scratched herself behind the ear, and she glanced at Warp. Aurora got into pouncing position..... and leaped onto Warp. Instantly, her brother woke up and rolled over, pinning Aurora under his weight. "Erm.... how did that work for you, eh?" He woofed playfully into her ear. Aurora wriggled and squirmed, until she was free. She pounced back onto Warp, and they rolled around joyfully. Aurora leaped onto her paws, and ran around, woofing over her shoulder, "Can't catch me!!!" She then crashed into a wall. Warp giggled and barked, "I will if you run like that!" Aurora snorted and staggered back onto her paws. 

"Narf! I hope I'll be a healer. I don't think I'd like being a fighter. I don't think I could be a good one with this hearing..." Warp slowly nodded, and gazed out the nursery entrance. "You have a very good nose. You'd be a good healer, you're very helpful." Aurora pricked her ear and said, "Although sometimes they'd have to repeat what their saying. I can't hear much over this constant ringing in my non-deaf ear." 

Warp tilted his head, "Ringing?" Aurora nodded, although she didn't hear him, she could guess what he said. "Ringing. In my so said 'good' ear, I hear this weird ringing noise. I think this ear was supposed to be bad when I was born, but it turned out to be.... ringing." Warp frowned and stared outside. He then barked, "I hope that doesn't mean you'll go deaf." Aurora's eyes widened and she stared into space. She had not considered that. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun - 15:19

Dew yawned and stretched her legs. 'That was a weird dream...' She thought to herself as she sat back up. Dew looked around and saw a few wolves that she hasn't met yet (ok, a lot of wolves). She decided that she would go introduce herself to some of the others... when she felt like getting up. The space wolf rolled over onto her other side and huffed. 'ugh, get up Dew... stop being lazy' She scolded herself. Dew eventually got off her lazy butt and went to go introduce herself to other wolves.
"Hello, my name is Dew" She said to the wolf with a jagged tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun - 16:05

Asgata watched the others play, when she noticed a few other wolves greeting mom and dad. She sighed and smiled. How nice it was to be visited by friends. Asgata looked at Fall and grinned. "You're hungry aren't you?"
Asgata said, while punching Fall in the stomach.

Fall looked at his sister with a surprised look. "N-no.." The brother tried to defend, but failed to do so. He was punched in the stomach and then Fall tackled his sister back."I'm not hungry!" His stomach began to growl.

"Yes you are!" Asgata grinned even more and flicked her brother's soft head. "Admit it. You're hungry."
Asgata let out a puff of air with confidence while holding her head up high like  queen.

'Oh great..' Fall cursed. Judging by Asgata's action, she was about to become a queen and he was about to become her medium. Fall gave in and admitted. "Yea, i'm hungry. Let's go eat." Fall shrugged and smacked his sister. "You win."

"HA! Lucky!" Asgata trotted around him, celebrating that she won. Then, she pushed Fall and walked over to her dad. Fall slowly followed behind her, feeling defeated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun - 20:43

Shirano opened his eyes when he heard a familiar energetic voice. He raised his head to see Raya calling to him, inviting him to come over and sleep with her. "Okay" he said quietly, almost too quietly for anyone else besides him to hear. He slowly got to his paws, and stretched out in a play bow. Then he shook his ebony fur before padding towards Raya, who had fallen again. "Are you okay?" he asked, gently nudging the pup with one paw. Does she ever calm down? Shee wondered. Well maybe she will a little, now that it's getting late. He glanced up at the sky again, then back down at Raya. With all this falling, I'm surprised she hasn't hurt herself yet he thought, thinking of all the times he had already seen the little she-wolf on the ground. The yearling sighed and grabbed the lass's scruff and started to pull her up off the ground, a faint smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next