Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)

5 posters

Go down

EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)

Post by Forest Thu 6 Jun - 16:52

Lol this used to be trash but now Ima fix dat haha

Gotta Get These Basics Down

Name: Brianna/Foro/Ed/Broanna

Zodiac: Leo, bish

School If Anyone Actually Cares

Grade: Freshman in college

Grades: My GPA for my first semester was 3.7, which put me on the honor roll.

Major: Idk about dis either bro but I think Ima go into tehcnology to be a video game designer

What In the World Could This Person Look Like? (Hint: A Sexy Beast)

Nationality: Caucasian, born in MURICA, though I am also Irish, Polish, German, Austrian, and English.

Height: Five feet one inch

Weight: Idk exactly d00d but like 115

Hair Color: A sort of light brown, I guess? With lighter, almost blonde tips, and a reddish shine.

Eye Color: A nice hazel color that perfectly matches my hair.

THEM FRECKLES THOUGH

What Could This Person Be Like? (Hint: A Giant Nerd)

Okay let's see which traits I can list here xD

FABULOUS - Extreme levels of fabulous dwell within me, allowing me to surpass the levels of mere mortality, and become a true goddess of the essence of Fabu.

All right d00d I'll try to get serious here man

Sassy - Sassy as toca. When this is listed first thing after fabulous...you can bet your booty I'm sassy. I know some sassy people, but when we have a sass-off, they always are forced to admit defeat, and sing praise unto my skills. Some of my favorite motions consists of her flipping, waving my hand dismissively, and snapping my fingers.

Sarcastic - Ohhh snap son. Sass and sarcasm. Though they might sound like the same thing, they really aren't...xD Sassy is like, flippin' yo hair, while snotbags be slippin'. Sarcasm is like, insulting stupid people without them knowing it. And also just insulting people in a way that's very satisfying to you.

Arrogant/Confident - Yes, I will admit, I see quite a good number of people who I think know I am better than. When I go off to dem figure skating competitions, I'll be warming up right before I have to compete, but be watching my competitors, and when they do something fancy, I automatically think "I can do that better." I've also gotten dirty looks from them when they suffer at the hands of my great and absolute power, which amuses me to no ends. And to be honest I kind of do like when my mom brags about me to the other parents, and they tell me good job and everything and I'm like 'Bish please that wasn't good that was damn fabulous."

Funny - Aww yisss. I consider myself to be hilarious. You guys laugh at my jokes. My friends' parents laugh at my jokes. Strangers laugh at my jokes. I laugh at my jokes. I am the boss of inside jokes. Thondu has said so herself, and I am very proud of this statement (Refer to above character trait). I lay awake at night laughing until my stomach hurts because I think of the most hilarious things.

Short-tempered/Stubborn - Yes. Yes yes yes. Here we go. Sometimes I'm at dat rink tryna do dem jumps, and I mess up, and I'm like "all right that was just the first try I'll do it the next time." I mess up again. I'm like "Omg bish don't push it." I mess up again and I go from mildly irritated to pissed off and when I get pissed off it gets even harder for me to do my jumps and then I get more and more pissed off until I can't handle it anymore and I storm off the ice and sit in the bathroom and punch the wall softly. Because I actually punched the wall hard once and it left bruises and my knuckles and made me more pissed off than ever and I stood there swearing and holding my hand xD STUBBORN. Bish, if I don't want to do something, you can't make me. Enough said.

Random Personality Stuff

MBTI:
Extraverted Intuition Feeling Perceiving (ENFP)

Four Temperament Thingamajig: Sanguine (Choleric was a pretty close second though xD)

Okay, What Does This Huge Nerd Like?

Favorite Things to Do: Play video games, go ice skating, talk to friends, listen to music, daydream, write, read, watch Poods.
Favorite Food: Cake, candy, chocolate, cupcakes, fish, dem Murica burgers, anything that's not good for me.
Favorite Candy: Idk man is dis a trick question?

What Does This Huge Nerd Not Like?

Least Favorite Things to Do: Go to school, work, doing anything I don't want to do at the moment, talk to people I don't know, watch Frozen (Never have, never will).
Least Favorite Foods: Anything that tastes nasty like green beans and zucchini and cauliflower.

Fandoms

LEL

Video Games
-Legend of Zelda
-Final Fantasy
-Minecraft, lel

Animes
-Soul Eater
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-I know one is supposed to go here but I can't remember which one it is xD

Books
-Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
-Harry Potter
-Narnia
-His Dark Materials
-Warriors
-Wolves of the Beyond
-Percy Jackson

Cartoons
-Over the Garden Wall
-Ninjago (LEGOS MAN)
-Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Other Random Favorite Stuff

Favorite Music Genre: Techno

Favorite Songs: Addictions to songs come and go, but I Am the Best by 2NE1, Where is the Love? by Barracuda, Necromancer Theme by RealFaction, Jumper by Waterflame, Space Pirates by Waterflame

Favorite Book/Movie/Video Game Genre: Fantasy

Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling, The Giver by Lois Lowry, Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry, The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, Eragon by Christopher Paolini.

Favorite Book Characters: Saphira from Eragon, Jonas from The Giver, people from the other books are in dem movie characters thing xD

Favorite Movie: Idk man, but some I like are Big Hero 6, them Harry Potters, them Lord of the Rings, them Hobbits

Favorite Movie Characters: Kili and Thranduil from the Hobbit, Merry, Pippin and Boromir from Lord of the Rings, Hiro from Big Hero 6, Fred and George from Harry Potter

Favorite Video Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Favorite Video Game Characters: Link, Midna, Fierce Deity Link, Zant, Ghirahim, from Zelda. Everyone's favorite from Final Fantasy 10, Tidus xD

Favorite Anime: Soul Eater

Favorite Anime Characters: Death the Kid, Blackstar, Spirit, and Excalibur from Soul Eater, Touka, Uta, and Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul, ED HUE

Favorite Cartoon: To be honest I can't choose between the ones I watch xD

Favorite Cartoon Characters: Ahsoka Tano from the Clone Wars, Wirt and Greg from Over the Garden Wall, Jay and Cole from Ninjago

Haha all right d00d dats it for now bruh

Last edited by Forest on Thu 31 Dec - 13:05; edited 8 times in total
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Left_bar_bleue12/100EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty Re: EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)

Post by Robin Thu 6 Jun - 17:08

Italy, we all what you look like!

I know the definition of fabulous better than all of you......................
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Left_bar_bleue2/100EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty Re: EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)

Post by Forest Thu 6 Jun - 17:12

xD WHO CARES? I PUT UP PICS IF I WANNA Razz
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Left_bar_bleue12/100EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Jun - 18:16

You're so funny For-For! XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 7 Jun - 10:02

xD why thank you Happy! But some people would consider me very, very weird :/
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 7 Jun - 10:49

Naw, You're funny, not weird. Why don't you put up a video too?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Left_bar_bleue2/100EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 7 Jun - 14:03

The awesomeness... *Puts glasses on* Just 'COOLed' it's place down.
xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Left_bar_bleue31/100EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Jun - 19:56

Lol you guys....and Italy too. (Yes, I did just say lol. Rare occurrence, is it not?)

And guys? I'm not exactly sure if you want to see one of her videos or not.....

But anyways it looks nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Jun - 23:40

Wonderful, Forest. *Claps* Lovely picture. I seriously think you are still a creeper for knowing how I look like.... XD *Throws knives everywhere and vanishes*

Love it, Forest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 10 Jun - 20:14

xD Nice. Thanks Yuki.

And I added a video as you have asked.....it's um.....me being a weirdo with a weird accent talking about weird things? xD HAVE FUN WATCHING IT
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 9 Oct - 19:26

What... what did I just see...
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 12:26

Idk what you're talking about.
Someone consider you weird?
You ARE weird. c:
That's one of the things I love about you though xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Left_bar_bleue31/100EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 23:42

Weird is a good thing ^^

We gotta have SOMETHING that makes us stand out from the 7 billion people on this planet

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Left_bar_bleue105/1000EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 25 Oct - 14:41

Very drastic Foro. Very, very drastic.... tooooooooooo drastic?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 29 Dec - 21:30

Homies better prepare for ultimate sass slappage. I don't even know. Hmm, that tasted green. UP WE GO. New nickname: Broanna.

U RDY 4 MICKEYDEES???
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Left_bar_bleue11/100EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 30 Dec - 13:34

I have no idea what you just said.
Are you high? Again?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 31 Dec - 9:42

HELLA BRUH  

I added my fandoms and more favorite stuff, lel
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 30 Jul - 2:04

My diddly darn ass grew an inch but lost weight lmao
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down