Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Forest Of The Valley I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Forest Of The Valley

4 posters

Go down

Forest Of The Valley Empty Forest Of The Valley

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 11:48

Forest Of The Valley 34319010

This is where the Valley wolves "live" They can talk to other Valleys wolves and do whatever they really want. Some keep in "shape" by hunting the spirit animals. Although here your body doesn't age. Some cry over their death, Some reunite with their dead loved ones. They keep moving so they don't fade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forest Of The Valley Tumblr_ndv9fkHad11tficwmo1_1280

HEY, YOU!

If you are here on Mr. Vit-Amon-Steve's errand, you've come to the right place! You are walking through a dark forest, unsure if this is really where you are supposed to be heading out posters. But then you saw it, a fire. Someone must be camping. You walk towards the light, discovering a base camp of many skeletal warriors. You hear the many rattling of bones, and the smell of rotten milk. You are ushered into the camp by a guard, who demands to know why a skinned being like you were here. You tell him you were asked to pass out some posters to recruit new soldiers by Mr. Vit-Amon-Steve.

"Steve? Oh, why, he was my best bone buddy in Spoopy High! He hasn't been killed by the fuckboys then, I take it?"

You finally leave the camp after a long conversation with the guard, refreshed and feeling warm from the milk you drank. You also managed to pass around some posters, too. You feel quite successful, and as you wave goodbye to your new friend, you see a flag wave behind him, hailing the word: "WAR"

" ____ ____ WAR ____"

If you know the above phrase, please post a reply in the event thread with the proper sentence. If not, you better keep going!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have no idea who Mr. Vit-Amon-Steve is, the above does not apply to you! Looks like you have not met (found) him yet...
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Forest Of The Valley Left_bar_bleue67/100Forest Of The Valley Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Forest Of The Valley Empty Re: Forest Of The Valley

Post by Forest Wed 12 Mar - 17:26

Mavis | 98 years | Kýklos | Male | Fire

Mavis jumped off of the rock he had been on and landed with a wide stance and a devilish smile on his face. He loved trying to catch the eyes of one of the female Kýklos, but his lack of manliness always prevented this from happening. But eh, he could try, couldn't he? At least it was amusing for the others to watch. In fact, Mavis was painfully aware of his naturally cowardly nature, and frequently tried to change it, but it was like a wound that never healed. Perhaps if the wolf possessed determination, he would be able to get rid of his faults. Then again, maybe not.

He shook out his grey pelt, then slowly extended one flaming red paw forward. Then another. Soon he was doing an elegant sort of prance forward, to wherever he was going. But not for long. Soon he misplaced a paw, and it bent to the side and collapsed under him, causing Mavis to lose his balance and tumble to the ground yet again. Trying to remain in character, he wiggled around and ended up doing some weird pose while laying on the ground. After holding it for a few seconds, then hopped up to his paws again. Yep, Mavis was the manliest and coolest wolf out there, no doubt about it.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Forest Of The Valley Left_bar_bleue12/100Forest Of The Valley Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 22 Mar - 16:19

Forest Of The Valley Borre_10
⌛ Borre ⌛ 75y ⌛ Kýklos ⌛ Male ⌛ Time ⌛

Borre pranced through the woods. It wasn't very often he came here, mainly because this was a place for the regular spirits, and he like staying in the circle, but a bit of fresh... sort of non existent air could be nice once in a while. Though he still disliked how these big ass trees blocked out much of the light. Did they have sun? Borre didn't even know anymore.
Pausing, Borre tasted the air. Was that another wolf? Perhaps a traveler. Happily, Borre picked up speed, his head poking out of a bush to see none other than Mavis doing some sort of dancing? Borre cracked a smile at his fellow Kýklo, and nearly burst with laughter when he tripped. It was hard to believe that this wolf was decades older than him. "Hey, Mavis!" he called whilst going over, "What are you doing way out here?!"

Forest Of The Valley Feaf6010
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Forest Of The Valley Left_bar_bleue105/1000Forest Of The Valley Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 11 Apr - 16:12

Mavis | 98 years | Kýklos | Male | Fire

Mavis turned his head and went "Eee!" when he heard another wolf's voice. When he caught sight of who it was that had called his name, he made the wolf version of the duck face for a second, then began trotting over to his friend. "Oh, just the usual..." he replied, looking up at the sky as he did so. "What are youuuu doing?" the young(ish...?) wolf asked in return. The red-striped tail of the fire elemental wagged back and forth slowly but happily. Mavis was wondering if they could pull any pranks together, though that depending on where the other Kýklos were, and what they were doing. Oh well, Mavis knew Borre would come up with a killer joke even if they couldn't prank someone.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Forest Of The Valley Left_bar_bleue12/100Forest Of The Valley Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 11 May - 21:39

Borre shook his head, though a smile showed that he greatly amused. "Honestly Mavis you are such the coward!" he laughed, "If the living wolves knew how we Kýklos really were...haha! I doubt they would regard us the same way!"

Borre looked around; as usual no other wolves were around...except for Mavis this time. He sat down, his head turned to the side as if gazing into the deeper forest. "I was just wandering around I guess! It's gets boring ya know? Staying in one place with the same wolves for years and years... I don't know how our elders take it!"

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Sat 8 Nov - 20:46; edited 2 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Forest Of The Valley Left_bar_bleue105/1000Forest Of The Valley Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 8 Nov - 20:42

Mavis | 98 years | Kylos | Male | Fire

Mavis looked at Borre and gave him a huge grin. "Ha! Coward! Ha!" he scoffed. "But yeah...they probably think that you have to be nobility or something like that" he responded in a calmer tone. The wolf sighed happily and looked around, holding his nose in the air. "Huh. I guess you're right...there were so many more places to go back down there" Mavis commented. He grinned widely again. "Good thing they have us to keep things interesting!" he yelled, lifting a paw to slap his friend on the back. [/b]
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 8 Nov - 20:57

Forest Of The Valley Borre_10

Borre's head lowered, remembering the times of his past. He missed his homeland. He knew that he loved it, yet the old wolf could no longer remember the sites and smells that it offered. Borre had long forgotten what it meant to be alive... how the wind swept through his fur. What was he again? Ah, that's right...a Sentinel. He smiled softly before letting out a chuckle. Those times were long ago. "Heh, yeah! I wonder what those old loafs are doing now actually? They never do anything fun. Wanna go see what they're up to?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 9 Nov - 12:42

Mavis | 98 years | Kylos | Male | Fire

Mavis sighed, and his thoughts began to mirror those of Borre. Being down below where he had been born. Those were good times. The wolf's gaze fell for a moment. He missed his brother and sister. All the fun they had together...the adventures and the misadventures... Mavis was brought back out of his realm of memories by Borre's voice. "Ha, hell yeah!" he exclaimed, several layers of enthusiasm obvious in his voice. Mavis jumped in front of his friend, and then took off, kicking dirt up in Borre's face. "Later nerd!" he called over his shoulder.

-To Kylos Sacred Domain- (unless you want to go to le other place xD)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 4 Oct - 11:48

Tsuki wrote:
Forest Of The Valley 34319010

This is where the Valley wolves "live" They can talk to other Valleys wolves and do whatever they really want. Some keep in "shape" by hunting the spirit animals. Although here your body doesn't age. Some cry over their death, Some reunite with their dead loved ones. They keep moving so they don't fade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forest Of The Valley Tumblr_ndv9fkHad11tficwmo1_1280

HEY, YOU!

If you are here on Mr. Vit-Amon-Steve's errand, you've come to the right place! You are walking through a dark forest, unsure if this is really where you are supposed to be heading out posters. But then you saw it, a fire. Someone must be camping. You walk towards the light, discovering a base camp of many skeletal warriors. You hear the many rattling of bones, and the smell of rotten milk. You are ushered into the camp by a guard, who demands to know why a skinned being like you were here. You tell him you were asked to pass out some posters to recruit new soldiers by Mr. Vit-Amon-Steve.

"Steve? Oh, why, he was my best bone buddy in Spoopy High! He hasn't been killed by the fuckboys then, I take it?"

You finally leave the camp after a long conversation with the guard, refreshed and feeling warm from the milk you drank. You also managed to pass around some posters, too. You feel quite successful, and as you wave goodbye to your new friend, you see a flag wave behind him, hailing the word: "WAR"

" ____ ____ WAR ____"

If you know the above phrase, please post a reply in the event thread with the proper sentence. If not, you better keep going!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have no idea who Mr. Vit-Amon-Steve is, the above does not apply to you! Looks like you have not met (found) him yet...

Forest Of The Valley Tumblr_inline_nvhukjVOoS1snstzt_1280
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Forest Of The Valley Left_bar_bleue31/100Forest Of The Valley Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down