Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

Lycos Forest Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Flare Mon 29 Apr - 2:24

Her heart kept racing as she kept running and running never looking back from the fire of the sky. All she remember was faint flashbacks of the pack running as terror sprung through their camp. She remembered seeing the strange things that spewed objects towards us and how fire began to emerge from sudden war. Their peace was ruined. Her black pelt swayed with each movement as she ran with all her might but she couldn't help but wonder if her mate his alright? It concerned her greatly after all they just became mates and not to mention her young step dad had returned. "Thunder.... Cyrax..." she felt a sharp pang in her heart as she made it to a new territory which she looked around feeling alone. Her tail lashed right and left impatiently as she awaited for the survivors of her pack. Flare's red eyes scanned around at the newly found territory it seemed not to be claimed by another pack. "Thunder!!" she howled out loudly with a faint cry that was hinted in her howl showing a faint sorrow thats been sung from her lungs.

Count: 188
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Mon 29 Apr - 12:10

ıllıllı тѕυкι ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

The alpha male pulled wolves out of their dens. Out of their hiding spots. Out of their homes. No matter where you were, if you were here you would get killed. Tsuki looked up as the exploding rocks rained form the sky. A giant metal bird (Plane) crashed to the den site. "RUN!" He yowled. He couldn't even hear his own voice... Suk looked over horrified as he saw multiple bodies, sprawled out openly. Some were definitively missing limbs. 'Oh... I feel like I'm going to throw up' He thought. No... Wait... He did. The alabaster furred wolf snapped back into it, and lead the remaining wolves out o the camp, out of the territory. Their land.

Then, it hit him. His legs crumbled below him. A little further in front of him he saw Flare. He saw his breath in the cold early morning spring air. He could hear the crying and yowling of the pack. Yes that was right. He remembered. Being locked in his own body. Motionless is a sleep like state. Un-moving in front of the pack for days. Weeks. Months. Completely still. 'NO!... I can't give up yet... I gotta keep going... My pack... My friends.. My.. Family' The male tried to stand again but felt weight against his shoulders pushing him down... At first he thought he was imagining it...

"Wait... Stop struggling" Said a voice that seemed to boom all around him. Cold sweet dripped from his forehead. 'Not around me... In me' The moon wolf realized. "Whoa er you?!" He growled, as if this voice was of the ones who had attacked the pack. Just the thought changed all his fear to anger as his blood it;s self seemed to boil. There was no reply 'Who are you?!' He thouht as if that would work. Maybe Tsuki was finally losing it? No He wasn't. The voice replied "Stop... Stop struggling. Die" The voice said with a thick ancient accent. Not like Suki had ever heard one but if he did that is what he assumed it would sound like...

'What?' He gulped now scared again. Over whelmed he could feel this wolf's power, even if it was just his voice. "Your will to live on... I've never seen anything like it... Your time has run out... It already did. Months ago in fact. Yet you still live." There was silence. Complete silence. Tsuki saw the wolves of his pack run into the new territory. Where they would settle down and live happily. "Die" Said the voice breaking the silence. Then... Breaking into silence. Tsuki, Alpha Male of The Elemental Wolf Pack has fallen.

| Count: 441 |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 29 Apr - 16:23

What happened? That was all Thunder was thinking about as he ran...running deeper and deeper into the red skewed forest. He not dare look back, his home...the place where he was accepted and welcomed, where he had found great friends..and even family. Was Crie okay? He hasn't seen her flee the camp...and what about the others? How many did not make it out? "Why!?" He screamed, although he couldn't here himself...the crakling flames and the sounds of explosions rang through his eardrums, blocking out all other sound..."First my birth pack...now this." ..He thought of Jay's Wing, and the other apprentices. He thought of the dead, and what he has seen right after 'it' happened...but most of all, he thought of Flare. They have just gotton together...and now Thunder had no idea if she was even okay, but she was a fire elemental...she should be fine...right?. "I should've stayed..." he scolded himself. "I should've made sure everyone got out..I could've helped!" He remembered his alpha's words, ordering everyone to run, to run and never look back...and run he did.

"Thunder!"

"Flare!" Thunder jumped and tackled into his mate, at least Flare was okay. He had been running for what seemed like forever, but now he was what seemed a completely different world...his joy did not last for long with his new mate. He looked around, in the distance he still heard the cackling of flames, and his pelt smelt of ash of fire. "A-Are we the first ones here...?" He murmured silently, standing up tiredly to look back over the horizen. "...Just, what the hell happened? I was with Jay's Wing...then there was this explosion and....and..." He stopped talking, not wanting to remember back.

Count: 284

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 29 Apr - 17:22

Airplanes, helecopters? March was confused what it was, but she was glad that she was safe. The young female looked around. From a distance, it seems Thunder made it out OK. It was rare, but March was actually quite relieved that the male was alright. Pluto, Mist, Happy, where were they? March was clueless of what just happened. When March ran for her life, she didn't take a second to check if the others were able to flee or they stayed behind. Though she did have some memory of when she passed the camp, she watched the others run. Where are they? Hunter didn't know. The female sat in her lonely corner trying to get herself together and figure out what the heck just happened. She had no words, just thoughts.

'I should go check on Thunder...' The female thought and got off her grey butt and stalked the male.

"How do you feel?" March said with a monotone voice.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 29 Apr - 19:17

Jay's Wing had been awoken by the sound of Tsuki yelling. He hadn't quite understood what was going on until a giant metal thing had crashed. Jay's Wing had jumped up and started running, terrified. There were loud noises everywhere, and debrris was falling all around him. What was going on?! What were these things?! He passed bodies, some missing limbs, and he was sick. how many of his packmates had died? Jay's Wing pushed the questions out of his head and blindly followed after the wolves that were ahead of him.

Jay's Wing watched from the bushes as March, Thunder, and Flare were reunited. He was lying down. So much running was a little hard......but he was worried. What had happened to the rest of the pack members? Who had died? Who was still alive? And was Jayfeather ok? He hoped the healer was..as well as Thundera, Shirano, Jewel, Forest, Rain, Mist, and Pine were as well. Plus, Aiden, Cyrax, Asgata, Fall, Breeze, and Story. Where were they? Where were Tsuki, Miyuki, Happy, Pluto? Where was Crie? Jay's Wing head swam with worries and doubts, and most of all, he was afraid. Afraid that his friends would be dead.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr - 19:40

The female managed to escape whatever. Happy panted in fear. She wondered if everyone was ok. Many questions ran through Happy's mind. She didn't even take the time to realise that she was lying down under a tree that looked like it just recently fallen. Fear struct Happy's mind once again.

'How did this happen?' The female growled in pain and slipped out of her position. The orange and golden pelt of Happy shimmered as she shook herself.

'Time to find the others.' Though Happy was in the same location as the rest, she was unable to see them. Where was everyone? Did the escape? Are the ok? What happened? Happy began panic again, but she quickly cooled herself down.

'This is no time for panicking. I have to find the others.' Happy then started to explore the rest of the territory, hoping she could find at least one of her pack mates.

'Don't worry Happy, there's got to be someone out there....'

Word Count: 164

Last edited by Happy on Mon 29 Apr - 19:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr - 19:42

What had just happened? Shirano didn't know, and he didn't think anyone else knew, either. All he remembered was loud noises, and running. Running. That's what Shirano was still doing. He realized this, and slowed down, and finally stopped. Where am I? he wondered as he looked around. Then his ears shot up as he heard voices. The other pack members? he thought hopefully, and catiously padded in the direction of the sounds. He poked his nose through some bushes, and spotted Thunder-Paws and Flare, the wolves who had first greeted him, along with two other wolves. The black yearling recognized the youngest of the four as the one who had been annoying Thunder-Paws just before the tragedy occured. "H-hey guys?" he stammered as he trotted closer. "Do any of you know what happened back there? And.....did you find any other.....um....sur-survivors?" he inquired, hesitating a bit at the word "suvivors". I hope everyone is a survivor..... he thought, gazing around for any signs of the others as he waited for a response from one of the other wolves.

Word Count: 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 29 Apr - 20:59

Thunder turned his head to March, he was tired and confused yet he still remembered to keep some of his attitude. "Tch, Of course I am! But...the others." He said as calmly as he could, he didn't want to show fear..espicially in front of his elemental mentor and rival. His ears pricked as he saw Jay's Wing come out of the forest...and even Shirano followed soon after.

Do any of you know what happened back there? And.....did you find any other.....um....sur-survivors?"

He said nothing, still refusing to beleive anyone has truly 'died' yet. Shirano has just come to their pack...and now their camp was gone...but it didn't matter, the new male wolf already apart of them now.

Count: 118
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 29 Apr - 23:31

Flare felt a constant ache in her heart surely she was terrified from what just happened. She felt a body slam into her to her surprise it was none other than Thunder-paws. She began to rub her head against his chest crazily surely she was overjoyed that he was well. But she stopped to check if father made or her little Aiden. "I must find father." she said to Thunder as her eyes showed determination of scowering the land for him. Soon enough she'll turn and began padding towards the edge the fire brewed afar and yet she couldnt help but stare.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 1 May - 3:35

Jay's Wing tried to listen, but he couldn't. He still didn't want to believe anyone had died, even though he had seen it himself.....He was afraid that the others were dead, but he was even more terrified that those.....things.....would come back and destroy this place as well. What were they, why did they come, why did they kill so many of his packmates? When he saw Flare begin to walk away, he almost had a panic attack, but he didn't do anything, he just stood there, trembling. Eventually, the young wolf walked over to Thunder-Paws and curled up in a ball beneath the larger wolf, his head buried in his tail and paws. He was still awake though.

(184TH POST. AS OF THIS MOMENT, I HAVE 41 MORE POSTS THAT THUNDER, AND DOUBLE THE POSTS MIDNIGHT HAS, PLUS 4 MORE. WOOOOOO. 16 MORE POSTS TO GO TO 200!)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 1 May - 18:01

Forest slowed her pace down, until she came to a halt, and turned around. What the hell just happened? she wondered. All that yelling, and the explosions..... Just then a terrifying thought struck her. Did anyone die? Forest immediately pushed the terrible suggestion out of her head, and began searching for signs of the others. "Rain? Pine? Breeze? Anyone?" she called out, then perked her ears, listening for a response. Nothing she thought, as nothing answered her calls but silence. Worry began to build inside of her. What if.....No. I'll find them she decided, and began padding off in a random direction, hoping she would soon find another wolf.

The thundering of the russet fem's paws eventually slowed, until only the rustling of leaves in a gentle breeze was heard. "Where am I? Where's everyone? And what just happened?" Pine said out loud to herself. The young she-wolf was quite frantic, as she had never been alone before, and certainly not in a strange and unfamiliar place such as this one. "Hello? Is-is anyone else out there?" she called out.

The golden-furred brute, panting heavily, had not yet stopped running. And he didn't intend to do so until he found someone he knew or some safe place. Just then, the sound of a voice came to him, ringing through the air. He shifted his direction, heading towards the source of the noise. Soon his orbs picked up a reddish-hued pelt. Pine? he guessed, and began to slow down, skidding to a halt next to his sister. "Pine! It is you!" he said cheerfully, giving her a little touch on the ear with his nose.

"Mist!" Pine exclaimed, and gave her brother a nuzzle. "I'm so glad I found you! I was so worried, and, and....." her voice trailed off. "D-did you see any sign of Mom or Dad?" she inquired in a considerably quieter voice.

Mist sighed as Pine asked the question his mind had been thinking about. "I-uh......no....." he said in a near-whisper. "But we'll find them, I'm sure of it. Come on, let's go" he reassured his sister, and himself. He began to pad away, looking over his shoulder to make sure his sister was coming. "We'll find them......we'll find them....." he repeated over and over as he and Pine trotted away into the forest.

Number of Words: 389
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 1 May - 20:15

The black fur ball paded into the forest. Pluto, with no words, heard some chattering near by. She recognized those voice as Forest. One of the pack memebers is okay! Using her tiny black ears, Pluto followed where her ears guided.

Pluto peeked out a bush to see the young family. She noticed that the others and Rain weren't there. The beta stood up and walked silently to Forest, who was padding around, looking for her family.

"Forest...." Pluto hoped that Forest heard her.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 3 May - 13:35

Shirano lowered his gaze when the ebony male kept silent. I hope I didn't offend him... the yearling thought. He sighed, and looked around nervously as he padded closer to the others. He was still a bit apprehensive about what had just happened. What if those terrible things come here? What if they......no....I can't think those thoughts. Shirano gave his head a small shake, and pushed the thoughts out of his mind, and refused to continue imagining what might have happened. The others have to be out there somewhere... he realized. His brown orbs focused on Thunder-Paws, the wolf he knew best out of all the pack members, and he nervously padded closer to the black-furred wolf. "Hey, Thunder-Paws?" he said in a small, quiet voice. "W-what if some of us go out and maybe look for the others?" he suggested, watching the Warrior, hoping that he would approve. "Because, I-I mean I'm sure they're out there....and they're probably looking for us too....and....." his voice trailed off, and he looked away, and shuffled his paws. Great.....I just blew it he scolded himself, waiting for the brute's response.

Word Count: 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 3 May - 14:06

Forest had been focusing on finding someone else, specifically her family, and did not pay attention to her surrounding, and was a bit startled when she heard someone call her name. Pluto? Her mind remembered that sound of the Beta female's voice. Forest turned around, and her hazel eyes spotted the black femme. "Pluto!" she exclaimed, trotting over to her friend. She looked around, but didn't see any other wolf behind Pluto. "You didn't find anyone else either...." she said, half to the other wolf, half to herself. But we'll find them the brown-furred she-wolf reminded herself. "So, um, a-are you okay?" she asked, tilting her head ever so slightly. Just then the lass realized that she hadn't checked herself for any wounds. She quickly glanced down at her chest, then down at her forelegs. There was a scratch on her right leg, but she wasn't really bothered by it. Right now, finding the others and making sure they're okay is Forest's top priority. She gave her tail a flick, and turned her orbs back onto Pluto, as she waited for the lupa's response.

Number of Words: 186
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri 3 May - 17:17

Pluto watched silently, as Forest trotted over to her. When Forest asked a question, Pluto replied,

"I didn't find anyone. I don't think I'm hurt, so I should be doing well."

Pluto spoke in a monotone and bored voice. There was a extremely small cut on Pluto's back, but she acted as if it wasn't there. She was good at it. Her white star on the forehead did seem rather dirty. She hated that. The space wolf brushed it off and then went back to Forest.

'My my.....'The beta looked around and then shot her amber eyes right at Forest's.

"We should find the others. Who knows where they could be."

Pluto pawed Forest's paw and then started walking the direction Forest was walking before she notice Pluto.

'What a week. This is going to be difficult since everyone is scattered around....' Pluto tucked her weak tail between her legs slightly.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 4 May - 2:59

Flare's eyes scanned the forest's depths. She swished her tail left to right impatiently, her thoughts were scrambled. "No, No father can't die, my brother can't die not again... I can't let Aiden die or I won't live with myself... I never got a chance to tell father the good news between me and Thunder!" she thought before turning around and padding over to her mate and nuzzled his chest closely. She was shaking a little from the fear of losing her loved ones. But surely she tensed and faces Thunder-paws "Thunder, I'm going to go out and find them, any survivors. I have too... " she spoke before turning away and heading to the edge of camp. She looked back and began padding into the forest she was going to make a effort to bring members back home where they belong.

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 4 May - 9:33

Sapphire looked around. No one else is here? she thought, flicking the tip of her tail. The she-wolf just shrugged at the fact that nobody else was around. Oh well. I'll find them sometime she thought. The snowy-furred wolf hadn't gotten to know anyone in the pack well enough to be freaking out and praying that they were okay. She began to slowly pad away in one direction, not really caring where she was going, until she heard some voices up ahead. Well....I already found someone... she thought, and sighed. She picked up her pace a little, until two wolves came into her view. Now who are those wolves? she wondered, walking closer. One was a brown female with green markings, and the other was a night-black lupa with white swirls everywhere. "Hello there, you two" Sapphire greeted, swishing her tail back and forth as her blue eyes watched the two, waiting for them to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 5 May - 13:23

Forest sighed and nodded as Pluto said that she was okay, but had not found anyone. "That's good..." she said. Forest gazed around a bit, then looked back at Pluto, who focused her eyes on her own, and said that they should start looking for the others. The dusky brown she-wolf nodded in agreement. "Alright, I'll be following you" she replied, as the Space Elemental pawed at her, then set off in the same direction Forest had been going earlier. Just then a white-pelted wolf came up to her and Pluto. Forest knew she had seen the female right before the attack, or whatever it was, had happened. She seems to casual about the whole situation....like she doesn't care that our home was just destroyed and our friends are missing she thought, lashing her tail as she locked her hazel orbs right on the femme. "Hello to you too" she responded in her sassy tone. "Would you mind helping us? We're just looking for all the rest of the pack members who are lost out here somewhere" she snapped, turning away from the Ice wolf, and walked up next to Pluto.

Number of Words: 192
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 7 May - 21:10

Thunder opened his jaws in protest, but quickly shut them knowing that Flare would no stay back even if he told her told. "...Alright..." He sighed. "But be careful ya hear?" Thunder nuzzled Jay's Wing on the head, glad that his bro was safe and had escaped. "She is probbally going to search for Cyrax..." He thought to himself. Frowning he began to scan the area.

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Sat 11 May - 18:24; edited 1 time in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 May - 18:06

Sapphire snarled as the female replied in a sarcastic tone of voice, then whipped around and walked away. "Oh, I am so very sorry, your highness, please forgive me" she said, bowing down in mock submission. A small smirk appeared on the she-wolf's face as she rose, lashing her tail. Let's see what Miss Alpha Female thinks of that she thought, a look of satisfaction on her face. Sapphire padded a bit closer, as if challenging Forest to jump at her. By the way she's acting, and that sassy tone in her voice, I think she will go after me she thought, snorting. But after she does it once, I don't think she'll do it ever again.... she thought, growling a bit and sinking her claws into the forest floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 9 May - 1:11

Jay's Wing felt something nuzzle him, and looked up to find it Thunder. Although he may not get along with the wolf sometimes, he was the closest thing to family he had now. He silently watcched as Thunder surveyed the area around them. Jay's Wing started swiveling his ears around, trying to hear if anyone was out there. There.......was that someone talking? Jay's Wing padded out a little from under Thunder in the direction he thought he heard someone and angled his ears towards that direction. There it was again........but quieter, and it sounded different. Did that mean there was more than one wolf over there? Jay's Wing just couldn't tell whether or not he heard something or if his mind was playing tricks on him. Better to be safe than sorry though, right? He tenatively walked up in front of Thunder and said, "H-hey Thunder? I think I heard some wolves talking over there, but I can't tell if they were or not.....they sound kind of far away."
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 10 May - 1:35

[color=red] Flare halted and turned her head back to camp. She felt as if she needed to stay with Thunder than search for her father. Afterall why risk my life? No! Thats selfish I have too... I just don't know... GAH! I have to stay. I believe in Cyrax to show up. she thought in her head as she argued whether to go or stay. But surely the she-wolf whipped around back to camp, her red eyes looking down ashamed. No matter what she will continue her legacy as well as cyrax's heritage to her pups one day. Running back she'll run alongside Thunder and nuzzle him quick "I couldn't leave... I know Cyrax is alive he will return like he did last time and our little brother!" she exclaimed confidently before halting and looking around the camp. Flare began to show a new side of her that very day but what caught her eye was the former females she used to know and the new one. It seems she wanted to start something... There was no time for fighting in this crisis. Walking over to the two femme's, Flare's red eyes flicked towards the white she wolf than towards Forest. She felt tension between the two and surely she had to stop it. "Enough you two, there is no time for fighting. We have to find the others. And you if you want to help do so if not stay out of the way." she snapped and surely Flare didnt like ice wolves even when she was young she hated them... But she had become somewhat used to them. Raising her tail she bared her teeth. She needed this tension to leave at once.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 10 May - 18:28

Forest turned around immediately when the other female started showing fake signs of submission to her. She stalked forward and started yelling. "Well you know what?!-" she stopped when Flare stepped forward, and scolded them. Forest growled "Alright....at least I was looking for the others, unlike some wolves...." and shoved past Sapphire and trotted off in a different direction than she had been going earlier. "Pffft. That she-wolf. Nothing but sass" she muttered to herself, not realizing that she had the same attitude as the Ice Elemental. She glanced over her shoulder. The others were still standing there. Forest just shrugged, and kept walking along, until she heard familiar voices. Her ears shot up, and her hazel eyes quickly scanned the area for the wolves she had heard. Just then the two came into sight. "Pine! Mist!" the brown femme exclaimed, almost screaming out her pups' names. She charged over to them, and began nuzzling them and licking them all over.

Pine looked around when she heard her name being called, and saw her mother racing towards her and Mist. "Mom!" she screamed with delight, and pressed up against the she-wolf. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe we found ya!" she exclaimed, wagging her tail so hard it looked as if it would come off.

Mist heard a voice calling his name, and turned to see Forest running towards him, and started nuzzling and licking him. "Eh...heh.....hey mom... he said quietly, wagging his tail. He looked at Pine, who was overly excited, and all smiles. What a pup.... he thought, rolling his eyes.

Number of Words: 264
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May - 16:46

Shirano looked over at Jay's Wing, who said he thought he heard some other wolves. "I-uh....I could go with you" the yearling stammered. "Um, if you want....that is...." he said a little more quietly than before, turning his brown-eyed gaze down to his golden paws. Or maybe I should stay with Thunder-Paws. Then again I don't think we should have one wolf go off in search of the others by himself Shi-shi reasoned with himself. ]Well, I suppose it's all up to Thunder-Paws anyways. He swished his tail gently back and forth, and looked around, putting his brown orbs on Thunder. "Hey Thunder-Paws...." he addressed the male wolf shyly. "W-what do you think we should do? I mean, we could wait for Flare, or I could go with Jay's Wing, or....." his voice soon drifted off. He twitched his ear, and gazed around, wondering if Flare had even found anyone yet. I sure hope she has he willed the she-wolf with his mind. Just then another thought popped into his mind. If this will be our home now...is it even safe? Are there any new dangers here that weren't back at our old home? he thought, cocking his head. Let's hope not.

Word Count: 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next