Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Sun 26 May - 11:30

Jayfeather felt something nudging him, and heard someone call his name through a thick haze of grogginess. He thought he recognized the voice.... Then there was a larger paw on him, then he felt something sniff him. A new voice said something then, a voice he didn't recognize. Who were these wolves? Were they here to hurt him? Jayfeather slowly opened his eyes, but he still couldn't see anything. It was all black. There was nothing. just blackness, pitch dark blackness. So Jayfeather got up and lied down on his belly instead of his side, with his paws in front of him and his head up, an easy enough position to start running from. His fur was bristling, and his hackles were raised. Who were these wolves? "Who's there?" he growled, not sure whether the new wolves were a threat or not. If so, what did they want with him for? If they were going to kill him, he hoped they did it quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May - 12:02

Shirano jumped back a little when Jayfeather moved. "I.....um.....this is Jay's Wing....and I-I'm Shirano..." he said, introducing himself. His brown eyes looked the wolf over, from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail. The wolf was black, with little blue stripes and slashes everywhere, and his eyes were green. "Are you....." Shirano's voice trailed off, then he shook his head. "Are you okay?" he finished. The black-furred yearling slowly shifted back and forth, from paw to paw, and glanced back at Jay's Wing before ducking his head down to give the white clock on his chest a quick lick. I hope he won't snap at me again....I wonder if he even remembers what happened. Maybe he hit his head, and that's why he was asleep? Shirano pondered while waiting for Jayfeather to reply. I hope that's not what happened... the male thought, looking back at the black wolf.

Word Count: 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May - 12:14

Jay's Wing...Shirano....they were his packmates. They weren't here to hurt him! He hadn't recognized them at first...."probably because you can't
see anymore.......
The reality hit him like one of those bombs. He couldn't see anything. His eyes were open, but he couldn't see anything. When Shirano asked whether he was ok or not, he replied "I..I think I damaged my eye. I can't see anything. The last thing I remember seeing is running away from Tsuki's dead body, then there was a bright flash of light, and my eyes were burning. I heard some pup running by, and started following it. Then I finally ran into this place. Have either of you seen any other packmates? And do we have a camp?" Jayfeather asked, sitting up on his haunches. He hoped that others had been found, and that there was a camp, preferably close. He still wasn't used to being blind....and having to rely on his other senses. "Well, they say when you lose one sense another is heightened," he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May - 12:40

Shirano sighed with relief when Jayfeather seemed to calm down a bit, and start shooting questions at them. "Um....y-yeah we found some of the others. And we do have a camp" he replied. Then Shirano focused on what Jayfeather had said before he asked questions. His eye.....he can't see? And Tsuki's dead body....who's Tsuki? Or, who was Tsuki? Shirano wondered. "Oh, um.....do you want to come back to the camp with us then? Are you able to still get around without......I-I mean with your eyes, um, damaged?" the apprentice stammered. He lifted one paw off the ground and gingerly set it down a bit closer to Jayfeather. "Because.....I mean we will help you....." he said in a whisper. "Because we're a pack. And we're friends. And friends stick together..." he assured Jayfeather in a hushed voice. He glanced back and focused his eyes on Jay's Wing for a moment, then turned back to Jayfeather.

Word Count: 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May - 12:59

"Oh, um.....do you want to come back to the camp with us then? Are you able to still get around without......I-I mean with your eyes, um, damaged?"

"Of course I want to come back with you. Why would I want to stay out here? I should be able to get back.....I can listen to you guys walking and follow you. I'll just need some help avoiding trees, until I learn how to feel the difference between the ground and other things.........." He said, standing up.

"Because.....I mean we will help you....." "Because we're a pack. And we're friends. And friends stick together..."

Friends.......Jayfeather hadn't truly had one of those in a long time. He didn't know how to respond at first, so he just sat there for a moment. Then he nodded his head, and said "I-....I'm glad that you'll help me. And that you consider me your friend, although I barely know you." Jayfeather slowly wagged his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May - 13:13

Shirano nodded slowly as Jayfeather said he would be able to follow him and Jay's Wing by the sound of their pawsteps. Then the yearling blushed a bit when Jayfeather said he was happy to have Shirano as a friend. The young black and white male wasn't one to have many friends, or to almost immediately trust someone, as he trusted Jayfeather, but Shirano liked this wolf. He looked up at the black wolf, and gazed at his eyes. The eyes he could not see with anymore. I wonder what it's like to be blind.... he thought, then turned to look back at Jay's Wing. Are you ready to go?" he inquired in his normal, quiet tone of voice. His brown eyes darted back to Jayfeather, then back to Jay's Wing. Shirano was worried about Jayfeather. What if he lost track of where he and Jayfeather were? What if he got lost? Shirano pushed those thoughts out of his mind, and focused on waiting for Jay's Wing's reply.

Word Count: 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May - 13:30

The female suddenly felt a strong tackle around her side.

"Oof..." Happy was tackled to the ground, and she opened her eyes to see Jay's Wing. "Nice to see you too, Wing!" She patted his head and wagged her tail. The warrior never had any conversation with Jay's Wing, so it was an awkward feeling to have someone you barely know tackle you to the ground. Even so, Happy thought he was an awesome wolf, and wanted to know more about him. "How are you feeling?" She asked the young apprentice, getting up and brushing off the dust. She sighed and looked at Pluto, who was bored as ever, before turning back to Jay's Wing. 'How sudden.....' The female thought, but still kept her silly old grin that annoyed the crap out of her close friend and cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 26 May - 14:54

His breathing became heavy as he kept sprinting away from the destruction of the humans man- made fire. He looked back to make sure his only son was keeping up and surely Aiden was sprinting far like his father. Halting he'll sniff the air before shaking his pelt and his wolf coat that he made out of a enemy wolf. Panting he whined a little before shrugging his shoulders. Jade eyes looked down at his exausted son, but they have to keep going they were close. "Come on son we are almost there, I can smell the others ahead. " Nudging his son they would continue to walk further in the forests hopefully somebody would notice their presence.

Aiden felt his paws ache they have been running for hours. His eyes were closed as they walked but surely he felt others ahead through the earth and his hopes were truly high now. He would howl out and want a howl back in response.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 26 May - 16:00

Mist saw a slender white she-wolf approach him, and start flirting with him, and asking his name. The golden-furred male smiled and said "Hey there beautiful. My name's Mist. And what's your name?" he replied, and returned the question. He looked down as the femme placed her paw on his for a brief moment. Mist turned his jade green eyes onto the female's sapphire blue, and copied her movements, padding a little bit closer to her, then stuck his muzzle out just far out enough to touch his nose to hers, then pulled away, a smile still on his face. This one seems like me....the flirty type he observed. He raised his tail up from the ground and waved it around, watching the snowy-white lupa in front of him.

Forest rolled her eyes as Mist complained about her and Pine talking, and walked on up to the others. She watched her son for a while, and saw the white wolf she had been arguing with earlier go up to Mist and touch his paw with hers. Then Mist said something to the lass, and touched his nose to hers. Forest sighed and said "Pine, your brother just invented a new sport called flirting, and right now he's going against that white she-wolf" she said, lashing her tail in annoyance.

Pine shook her head as her brother went on ahead of them. When she heard her mother's remark about Mist, she giggled and wagged her tail. She opened her mouth to say something, but her ears picked up two voices. Two familiar voices. "Fall! Asgata!" she called out, and turned around to see her siblings trotting up, and greeting them, though not seeming as excited as Pine was. The russet-pelted she-wolf ran a circle around the two wolves before coming up between them, her tail wagging madly. "Where have ya guys been? I was startin' to get worried about ya!" she exclaimed, her dark blue eyes going from Fall to Asgata and back.

Forest heard the two wolves at the same time Pine did, and she walked over to them. The brown lupa gave her head a little shake at Pine's actions. "Fall? Asgata? Are you both okay? Did you find anyone else? Did you find your father?" she asked, looking up for a moment, in case there were others following behind her pups, then looked back at them.

Number of Words: 399
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May - 16:29

Sapphire grinned as she learned that the male's name was Mist. "My name is-" she stopped when Mist leaned forward and touched her nose with his. "Sapphire" she finished when he pulled away. She laughed a little, and turned around, to the side, and walked past Mist, and brushed up against his chest, and rubbed her tail on the bottom of his chin as she walked past. Sapphi turned and came back and said "What do you say we go somewhere else, pretty boy?" she suggested, waving her tail slowly back and forth. I'm not really sure where everything is here yet....but whatever. Me and this wolf will find that out she thought, her blue orbs scanning the area. She heard a howl, and saw two young wolves run off, and Forest found two other pack members, but other than that, that was all that had happened since she approached Mist. She locked her eyes onto Mist's green ones, while waiting for him to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 26 May - 17:54

(_Before I ran off......_)

"I'm feeling fine! How are you feeling Happy? Did I really sneak up on you and tackle you? Or did you let me knock you down? I hope it's the first one, because that'd be SO COOOOOL!!!" Jay's Wing barked happily, still near Happy. Jay's Wing slowly wagged his tail back and forth, staring at Happy. Then he heard someone approaching, and turned around to see Shirano coming.

(_And we go back to sa earlier post_)

(_EPIC TIME SKIP OF CONFUSION_)

Jay's Wing was busy inspecting his friend the whole time the other two were talking. He was actually surprised Jayfeather hadn't noticed him yet. When he was thoroughly satisfied that Jayfeather wasn't hurt extremely bad anywhere else, he went back to where he had been to quietly wait out the remainder of the conversation. While doing so, Jay's Wing's mind drifted away to other things, such as who was to be his master? Thunder-Paws was a candidate for both his rank he wanted to be, and his element, so it could very well be him for both. Although Flare and Happy were also warriors, he doubted he would get Flare, as she were harboring pups at the moment. He might also get Happy as his rank trainer. His only other option for an elemental master, though, was March. Not many choices. As if he got to pick. Oh well. He'd deal with what he got.

When Shirano talked to him, he snapped out of his brooding. "Oh, oh yeah. I'm ready! he said.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 27 May - 0:51

Cyrax let out a howl before sprinting off alongside his son. They were close and sure enough he had ran into thr clearing of his fellow wolves. Smiling he'll look around the camp "Im back!!" he howled out while flexing his muscles. He was pretty large than any average wolf more like a alpha size. His muscles were burning from the long run but he couldn't help but grin. His green eyes scanned around the camp looking for any wolves he wanted to speak too but he wondered where his adopted daughter was and Thunder he still needed to speak with them. Also he has to find a new mate since Seeker has died or vanished sadly. Wow he thought to himself he sounds dessperate but at least he has his only son that he is proud of.

Aiden ran alongside his father his black pelt sweating from their long run but halting into the new territory he took in the scent of all the wolves. His pale blue eyes stared off blindly as he gazed around "hey everyone."
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 27 May - 14:43

Thunder would watch Shirano and Jay's Wing run off. "They seem to be in good mood if they are that excited just to go collecting..." Suddenly a loud and familier voice caused him to look sideways. "Cyrax, Aiden!" he screamed, raising his tail in response. "Hey man!" He ran up to him, dipping his head to Aiden as he skidded to a halt. "Flare was starting to worry about you guys, good thing you arn't well...dead!" Thunder sat down, wagging his tail as he looked at the two males. "That leaves Forest and her bunch, Saphire, Miyuki, and our medicine wolf Jayfeather still missing..."

"Flare is out hunting about now, but she should get back soon...." He said facing Cyrax. Thunder wasn't going to mention Flare's and his...soon to be born children yet, he would wait for Flare to do that with him..."Well come on then!" He suddenly burst out. "There are dens to be makin and organizing to do!"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 27 May - 17:37

Cyrax eyed the male before grinning he simply just patted Thunder's back with his paw. Before bellowing a laugh"Of course we are alive no man can bring down this wolf. Plus me and Aiden have earth we simply burrowed in the earth for awhile. She's hunting alone? Where are the hunters? A warrior should be patrolling not hunting. Oh isn't that sapphire female over there a hunter she should be doing her duty than flirting." he sighed before looking at Thunder once more "Wait, Thunder I was meaning to speak to you before the disaster happened at our old camp. Now answer me truthfully or be ready to be turned into a new pelt." he growled "Are you and Flare mates? "

Aiden simply sat there silently till he heard the voice of someone familiar."Thunder brother?" He spoke blindly while trying to sense him but he was too tired from the long journey.

Cyrax awaited for Thunder's answer before avoiding his eyes and scanning the area for his own den along with his son. But what caught his eye was a den with a red and yellow paw print. that answers my question
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 27 May - 20:10

Thunder looked at his half-brother, patting his head in greetings. "Hey bro." Then he simply sighed before eyeing Cyrax seriously, he saw him looking at Flare's and his den and growled. "Fine... yes, YES we are mates!" he would say rather loudly. He might as well got it out now, besides, the old man would find out eventually anyways. "And to continue, WE are expectiong pups, so congratulations to you I guess, being a grandparent soon..." He then raised his paw to point at Cyrax. "If you don't like it then I will gladly fight you, proving my loyality and strength." He continued staring at Cyrax, awaiting his reaction, and hoping Flare would get back soon. Thunder was secretly worried about CYrax if he were to fight him again, the last time that happened he was nearly eaten by a fly eater...and that was not the most pleasant thing Thunder has experienced.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 27 May - 22:32

[color=orange] Cyrax's eyes widens mates...pups.... those words ran through his head and out his ears a minute later. His jade eyes flicked to gaze at a yellow pair, he would just run up at Thunder and lower his head while his lips curled back into a snarl "Look here son, I ain't a old man remember that I'm still young and adopted flare when i was barely 2. Im 2 years and almost a half and my mate is long gone. Im mateless so what I'm trying to say don't call me an old man till I look it! But..." he paused before continuing while licking his lips "I just wanted you and Flare to come clean with me about your reunion. I am a father figure to her. Also what worries me is that one are you ready to be a dad? Or you rushed her. Two she shouldnt be hunting in her condition you fool you want deformed pups or dead ones at birth???And three I am proud to be you father in law but when a reunion happens in my culture I have to give the son my blessings."he said the last part with a grin before a vine shot up and wrapped around Thunder and held him up in the air before Cyrax said "I give you my blessings." soon the vine released Thunder and he fell. But not hard on the ground but on a patch of really soft moss more of a bedding that earth wolves can make. And simply it was a gift for them and their new pups too. Cyrax just smirked oh did he love messing around with his son in law. "Well go to your mate and YOU fetch what she needs. She is afterall carrying your pups... And Thunder I hope you prove to be a worthy wolf to her and a father figure to your kids." he said while walking off to make his den.

[color=green] Aiden would gasp as he watched everything happen in front of him. He sensed tension and it was growing. "Thunder- Brother, are you ok?" he asked after Thunder dropped on the soft earth made bed. "Do you want me to help you with anything?"
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May - 17:20

"Okay...." Shirano said in reply to Jay's Wing. He gazed around with his brown eyes, and lowered his snout to sniff the earth. Once he had figured out which way to go in order to get back to the camp, he looked up again. "Alright....it's this way" he said to Jayfeather and Jay's Wing. He glanced back nervously at the Healer, still worried about him, and unsure if he actually would be able to follow him and Jay's Wing all the way back to the camp. But if he says he can do it, I suppose he can do it.... he thought, and with that gave his tail a flick and started padding back toward the camp. Except it was more of a slow shuffle. The yearling dragged his paws across the ground slowly to make sure that Jayfeather could hear him and would know which way to go. He glanced over his shoulder, just to make sure the others were following.

Word Count: 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May - 14:31

Jayfeather listened as Shirano waited for an OK from the smaller wolf Jay's Wing before they went off. When Jay's Wing said Ok, he heard Shirano sniff something for a moment, probably to determine which way the camp was, before starting to slowly walk back. spinning his ears forward, Jayfeather started to follow the younger wolf. he walked carefully, using one paw to test the ground in front of him before moving forward another step. It really didn't take that long, but after a while he began to wonder two things. One thing was: why were these two out here in he first place? They must've been doing something. The other thing was; There has to be an easier way to do this. All of a sudden, Jayfeather remembered something his father had told him once:

"Little one, listen to me. Sometimes, you have to fight in places you can't see, and you can't use your flame to create light. In those places, remember that flame can travel through earth, almost as if it were a mole or a worm. So if you spread your toes out and will your flame to go into the earth, you can see your surroundings by feeling where your flame is what's connecting with it. be careful though, not to send too powerful a flame, or the area around you will catch fire from your flame starting fire to the roots of plants and such around you.

Deciding it was worth a shot, on the next step Jayfeather took he sent out a small pulse of flame to see what was around. Immediately in his mind a little map of roots and bugs and such spread out, just a small one. Using this knowledge, Jayfeather set his next paw down in an area he knew didn't have anything in it, because there were no marks or roots in the earth there. He still relied on hearing Shirano to know which direction to go, but he could "see" where to set his paws now though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May - 17:38

Shirano turned back in order to keep his brown eyes on Jayfeather, who seemed to be doing a pretty good job of placing his paws without tripping over vines and roots or running into anything. Unlike Shirano. The yearling, who was still looking over his shoulder at the two other wolves, was heading straight for a tree. He collided with the tree, and jumped back in surprise. Once he realized what he had done, he blushed, and a sheepish smile spread across his face. "Uh, don't go that way" he warned Jayfeather, not wanting the Healer to run into the same tree he had. Soon Shirano could see the others gathered together. "Okay, the others are over there. I can see them!" he said, slowly wagging his tail and turning back to Jayfeather and Jay's Wing, first making sure there were no trees in front of him. I wonder what they'll say when they hear about Jayfeather he thought.

Word Count: 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 31 May - 18:40

Thunder bent back his ears at Cyrax's response. He fremembered his adoptive mother Seeker, Cyeax's old mate, along with Ice Wing, who was their daughter. The two suddenly just dissapeared one day, for reasons unknown to Thunder. Cyrax paused and then sopke what Thunder would not have expected.

"I just wanted you and Flare to come clean with me about your reunion. I am a father figure to her. Also what worries me is that one are you ready to be a dad? Or you rushed her. Two she shouldnt be hunting in her condition you fool you want deformed pups or dead ones at birth???And three I am proud to be you father in law but when a reunion happens in my culture I have to give the son my blessings."

Thunder put up his tail. "Jee really!? Thank---augh!" He screamed as vies lifted him off the ground, wrapping around his legs and putting him upside sown. His fluffy fur went with him, his body slowly waving back and forth. Thunder would twitched his ears at Cyrax, remaining calm but giving the obvoius hint of suprise.

"I give you my blessings."

"...Hehehehehehheheheh......~" He grinned, giving cyrax a look of trust. "N-No problem." As Cyrax released him Thunder stood up and shook out his fur, trying to recover from the blood rushing from his head as well. Sighing with relief he looked at Aiden."And no Aiden, I don't need any help currently. You can just do whatever Cyrax wants you to do, I'm sure he'll appriciate your help on the dens. But you can also check with someone else." Thunder chuckled. "But your're not an apprentice anymore, so you can do whatever!" With that Thunder ran off, in search for Flare. As he ran, Shirano and Jay's Wing apperared in his eyesight. They had no supplies with them...He gave them a stern look from a distance but then stopped as he saw Jay Feather pad slowly behind them. "Jay Feather! So that explains it then." Watching for a few seconds longer, he walked on, the three would be able to handle themselves.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri 31 May - 18:43

The calm beta female didn't react to Happy. She sat there, boredly looking at the others, March doing the same. Pluto was still thinking about the alpha. If she isn't present soon, Pluto would have to take over. Since many wolves were around this area, and reunited quickly, Pluto let the pack stay in this area, before settling somewhere else. Happy, who was being annoying as ever, was the only one who looked rather interesting to talk too since Miyuki was not present. The black creature scooted closer to Happy and opened her little mouth to start a conversation.

"How is your day?" Pluto mentally faced pawed herself for thinking of something boring. She only wanted an interesting conversation like astronomy, but turns out to be nothing but formal talk. Plutes shook her head in disappointment with herself and turned her head to look back. There was a familiar scent. It carried an unpleasant presence. "Hnn?" Pluto perked her ears and stood up. Somewhat creepy. It was very uncomfortable. Ah.... That was it....

Miyuki.

Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 31 May - 23:22

Flare was still watching the ripples of the water below in the dark spots of the stream was medium and small fish. They darted back and fourth in the water and some even leaped out of the water just like they were taunting her. She stared and awaited for the fish to leap once more, finally a fish with dark scales made its move! Flare's eyes flashed as the glint of light glided on her iris before nothing but a quick movement of jaws opened and snapped at the fish. Tightening her jaws she shook the fish rapidly so its flesh would began to tear like a croc's death roll. She felt the fish go limp and just got out of the stream to munch on her small dinner. Plucking at each strip of meat till it was just nothing but bone. She felt as if a stir happened within her belly. She layed on her side and closed her eyes as the forest around her just sang to her. It was quiet except for the birds tweeting once in awhile and crickets chirping even the breeze sort of howled. "I want to see you soon my pups..." she whispered to herself but she couldn't help smile as she felt small movements. Still it was unbelievable that she would be a mother. She was almost ready for birth but that would be any day or second.

( pups will be born later tonight or tomorrow morning) 
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 1 Jun - 0:24

Jay's Wing watched as Thunder glares at them. Why was he glaring?! Oh yeah.........they were supposed to get some stuff, weren't they? Oh well. It could wait. when Thunder ran off somewhere, Jay's Wing thought about following him, but decided otherwise. Besides, he had some loose energy to burn, might as well use it to alert anyone in the area who they had found. Jay's WIng sat their for a moment, wondering what he should do. should he run around screaming like he was mad? Or should he just run up to every wolf any tell them? That latter would take too long for his liking..............Plan A then! Breaking into a sprint, Jay's Wing started running everywhere wround their makeshift camp and the areas around it, within a linit of course, so he could still see the camp from wherever he was. Not like he could get lost! Although he was a small bird, he was still smart, and his nose was in top condition, so he could theoretically find his way back to camp. Probably.

Snapping out of his small train of thought, and still running, Jay's Wing began to scream at the top of his lungs, "HEY! HEY EVERYONE! GUESS WHO SHIRANO AND I FOUND! WE FOUND JAYFEATHER! WE FOUND JAYFEATHER!" Over and over he screamed this, until he ran panting back to Shirano and Jayfeather, a smirk on his face. Now everyone had absolutely no reason to ignore the older healer. I mean, even though he had done pretty well in the forest, it wasn't like he could see things like dens, and would probably need help finding herbs and stuff.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sat 1 Jun - 0:41

He watched as his son-in-law leave off for Flare could it be his words he have said that made him go? Surely, Cyrax knocked some sense in him.  But before he went his way he would nudge Aiden towards Flare's den and peek inside it was well decorated. But kind of small. He wanted the best for them, so using his earth element he expanded the den walls wider to make it bigger. He then went to the back of the den and grew soft moss that doesnt become moist nor rots. Instead it smelt like cherry blossoms, he then created a few more touches his daughter loved which was honeysuckle that she used to love to lick cause of the sweet taste. Exiting their den, Aiden would go off to find the other apprentices to hang with him. "Ah now to go settle in a den of my own." he spoke while heading towards a large oak tree that seem to stretch up high, it had a huge trunk too.[/color]

Aiden sighed as his father nudged him. He simply shrugged it off and padded off into the woods. He stared off before feeling a pulse through the earth. He sensed Jay'sWing and Shirano but wait Jayfeather is with them. " Jayfeather? What happened to the healer??" he said having his head face then but eyes open  no need to blink scenario
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 1 Jun - 14:35

Mist shivered a bit when the female brushed against him and ran her tail under his chin. "Uh......y-yeah sure. Let's go find some place to talk" he replied, smiling and wagging his tail. He turned and headed off in some random direction, not exactly sure where he was going. He saw Jay's Wing running towards him and the others, then screamed out that they had found Jayfeather. Mist just shook his head and kept walking.

~To the Hot->-Koda's Springs~

Forest's ears shot up when she heard Jay's Wing say something about Jayfeather. She looked at her pups, Pine, Asgata and Fall. "You three stay here; I'm going to go see if Jay's Wing, Shirano, and Jayfeather need any help" she said, and began trotting in the direction Jay had dashed off in. Who is Shirano anyways? the she-wolf wondered. Probably some wolf who joined just before....whatever just happened she guessed. Once she saw the three wolves, she began to slow down, and stopped beside them. "You guys all okay?" she inquired casually, flicking her tail tip. Her hazel eyes flew over to Cyrax, who had also came over to the two apprentices and the Healer. She gave him a nod in greeting before turning back to Jay's Wing and Shirano.

Number of Words: 207
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next