Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Flare Mon 30 Sep - 2:26

The black femme gazed down at her two precious pups while each one crawled to one of them. Gazing down at her precious son she'll merely began to groom him while he awaited for Shirano's story to began but most of all these pups must go to bed. Holding Ashen close to her she'll feel her body heat up with love but her facial expression will not even express it. Leaning her head on Thunder's shoulder she'll look at her daughter as well and smile lightly before that smile would slowly fade away. "Thunder, Should Aiden seal of the entrance to the den? And we all stay in here? Until that rogue is gone? " she asked thinking it would be a good idea after all telling from dew's report the rogue took the pup and inprisoned it in ice so earth can pretty much beat that .

Raya smiled at her father and simply reached out for his muzzle while she charged up energy. She managed to paw at his muzzle a couple of times and merely smile widely but her eyes were half lidded but she didn't want to give in. "Papa, Can I absorb energy or take from other electric wolves? " she asked while wagging her tail softly as she laughed for no reason at all but than again this is Raya we are talking about. "Papa can you tell me a story? What were you like as a pup? Oh oh and did mom beat you up?? " she asked while simply rolling over closer to her dad's cheat and listened to his breathing but really she felt like he was giving her energy to charge up or she was taking away. Some sparks would happen at her paws and she'll merely wave her paws around "Whooo!!! " she laughed while feeling a bit hyper again yet her eyes remained half lidded.

Hearing her daughter speak she would shake her head at her little pup but smile while doing so. "Raya has so much energy... She can't even fall asleep fast.." Flare thought, while listening to her daughter rant about how was Thunder as a pup than there was that remark about her beating up a thunder. Flare smiled and looked st Thunder as she gave him a look glint in her eyes while she remembered simply pinning Thunder down all the time.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 30 Sep - 21:17

Thunder turned to Flare, his eyes traveling to Aiden by the entrance. "Yeah, that sounds good, it would keep everyone safe that's for sure, but still...." Thunder paused, looking down to point at his growling stomach. He hasn't eaten in a long while now, but the fishing patrol should be back soon, and hopefully with lots of fish. 'Fish...' Thunder thought to himself, 'The last time I had fish was with...Crie...'

He sighed, pushing the white fae to the back of his mind. "It's not quite night yet, and I'm sure everyone is hungry by now. Wanna wait till the patrol gets back?" Of course Thunder didn't mention Lukas being taken. The patrol of March, Rain, and Saphire still do not know about the grim news. Before Flare could answer that question, Thunder began mumbling. "I hope Cyrax is okay...well, I know HE is but in general have they found Lukas yet? Have they captured the rouge?"

His paws twitched with apprehension, just to then see Raya below him. She began asking a question, and Thunder smiled while looking down at her. "Mhmm.~" He nodded, "But don't think I'll let you do that to me! And don't EVER do it to March!" Thunder watched as Raya laughed, she seemed oddly different, but Thunder could not tell why. "Papa can you tell me a story? What were you like as a pup? Oh oh and did mom beat you up?? "

Thunder paused, his body releasing sparks. "W-w-what!? No no of course not! I was the COOLEST pup around and Flare here was totally in to me!" He stated broadening his chest.

(You can rp with Ashen or me while I am gone if you want Flare. And Blue-Lightning meeting Thundo? You know... I honestly don't know! xD)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 6 Oct - 3:04

Giggling to herself as she listened to her father explain that mother was just heads over paws for him which just seemed too hilarious to be true.

[color=red] Flare merely flicked her eyes over to Thunder and gave a playful glare. "Coolest pup around huh?" [color=red] she said while simply looking down at her son and daughter " Well, lets say your father was nothing but a flirt and surely I kicked his tail once or more. " she said while smiling.

Raya merely pawed at her father softly before she let out a slight yawn "Well than mama just said u were a flirt.. So tell me da story!" she begged while her tail wagged

(Well u shuld bring him in RP is slow.. lol xD plus it would be interesting on how it goes with the two of you)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Oct - 9:08

Shirano sat around in awkward silence for a while as Thunder-Paws and Flare talked to Raya and Ashen somewhere else. It seemed to be an eternity before the family finally came back into the den. The yearling looked at each of the wolves, and at Vladimir and Lily as well. He heard Thunder and Aahen mention the story Shirano had in mind to tell them, but before he could begin, Raya started asking about when Thunder and Flare were pups. That must have been a long time ago...even before I was born the black apprentice thought. A little curious to hear, Shirano took a step closer to them in order to hear what all the wolves were saying. He smiled at what he heard, about how Thunder was the coolest pup around, then how Flare used to beat him all the time when they fought, but Thunder-Paws just denied that part. When Shi thought about it, he could see Flare and Thunder together as pups, and he wondered if they were like Raya and Ashen back then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 9 Oct - 16:16

Thunder twitched his ears in irritation. "I-I was not like that! And I certainly wasn't so easily beaten!" He looked at Flare, as if she were about to pounce on top of him. Thunder shook out his fur before turning over to Shirano. "SHIRANO DUDE!" He called over, desperately trying to get away from the topic. "How bout you tell that story now EH?" (Oh noes he turning Canadian)

Its short I know...apologies

(Ya, they'll meet don't worry ;D I'm just trying to find a good time. Right now I'm just waiting for the other rivals to hurry their butts up so we can get into Lycos forest! xD jk...)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Oct - 16:24

Ashen listened to his father. Honestly, he was not very surprised. "He acts the EXACT same way now...!" He growled. Ashen wondered what it would be like if he had a friend. Sure he had his sister but that was different. 'I didn't really make a good first impression of those guys...' He thought glancing over to the alpha's pups. Sighing he padded on over to them, his tail high as if he had never growled at them earlier. "Hello..." He greeted dipping his head.

(Shhhhhh, its not short.....I'm....doing...things...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 9 Oct - 18:01

Flare returned a mocking glance to Thunder and surely before he spoke she'll say "Well than love, after this whole enemy threat is gone how about we show our pups our elements power in a battle of 1v1?" Flare's face began to smirk till she felt Ashen began to head towards the alpha's pups tilting her head she'll smile at her son. Laying her head on thunder's back she she'll nuzzle him "Oh thunder, I was just teasing you but really you did whooped. But hey, I will alert aiden to proceed with sealing the entrance after I go get Rain's fishing group and everyone here." she said while eyeing Aiden and gave him a slight nod. "Actually I think you, Forest should go get your mate and his fishing buddies back here. " she spoke to the earth femme.

Raya looked up and saw Shii near. All the sudden the tired pup recharged and just merely jumped up high. "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Sheee!!" she yelled and quickly leaped onto him and began nuzzling him while clinging to him "My bestieeeeeeee!!! Tell me a story about you!!!!??? Pleaseeeeeeeeee!" she begged while wagging her tail wildly

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 9 Oct - 18:40

Asgata stood there, stunned, for a while at what she had just heard. Was that really what she had just heard? Or maybe it was just her imagination. The water elemental looked at Forest again, and could tell by the look on her face that it wasn't her imagination. But who would do that? she wondered. Asgata looked at Fall, wondering what he thought about this.

Forest saw the shock in her daughter's eyes. "We don't know exactly who did it, but it is apparently some rogue that Cyrax, Dew, and Pluto have gone after" she explained, unaware that Mist had snuck along as well. Just then, she heard Flare say her name, and turned to face the black-pelted lass. Rain! she thought.  Forest nodded in agreement. Normally the she-wolf would have been mad that a warrior had given her such orders, but this was Rain and her other friends that they were talking about! It was also more dangerous for them, as they had no idea what had happened back at the camp.

Pine soon came up behind Fall and Asgata after Forest had told them what happened. "It's terrible, ain't it?" she said, sitting down beside Asgata. "I sure hope that Cyrax and the others will catch that wolf." Her blue orbs wandered around the camp as the young femme let out a sigh.

For-For turned to face her pups, and said "Why don't you three go get Breeze and Mist, and maybe see if you can help out with anything? I think Breeze is over by where the wolf was..." she hesitated a moment. "You know...and Mist is...well, I'm sure you'll find him! He's probably around here waiting to jump out and scare you all or something! I'm going to go get your father and the others" she continued, and turned and began running off in the direction of the Falls.

*~-.To: The Cold: Falls of Nari.-~*
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 9 Oct - 20:45

Thunder looked at Flare, a glint of determination in his eye. "Yeah! I won't lose! And while I'm at it I'll defeat March and Cyrax as well." No way would he lose in front of Raya and Ashen! He turned away, heading after Forest. He gazed over to Miyuki, hoping that she saw the two leaving. He didn't want anyone to think two more wolves have gone missing. Thunder was glad that he would be able to get out of the den. Not that he didn't want to be there, but it was time for a little excitement! "Yo Forest wait up!" He called after the lass, soon enough running by her sides. "Don't you need to have a brave warrior like me to protect you?" Thunder joked. He knew full well that Forest could protect herself, but then again Thunder had never seen her powers. Still, his over confident attitude couldn't help himself. "Man I'm so hungry I can barely run..." He said aloud changing the subject immediately. "They better not be having a fish party or something!"

-To Falls of Nori
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct - 17:08

Shirano jumped a little with surprise at Thunder's loud voice. "Yes, the story..." he said in a much quiter tone than the older wolf. He opened his mouth and took a breath, but before he could do anything else, another loud voice was heard, this time much higher-pitched. Shirano already knew it was Raya before she had finished calling out his nickname of 'Shee.' Seconds later, the yearling felt the pup leap on top of him and begin nuzzling him. "Raya!" he said, giving Raya one of his own nuzzles. So she wants a story about me? That's not exactly what I had in mind...I'll have to think of one time that was interesting he thought, and began to search for the perfect hong to tell Raya and the other pups about. Oh, yes, the worm! he thought, remembering the time he had been dared by one of his friends to eat a worm like a bird. "Alright..." he said quietly, looking around at Flare, Ashen, Vladimir, Lillian, and finally Raya. "Are you all ready for a story?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct - 1:00

She continued to nuzzle her bestest friend and truly showed affection of a little sister towards him. Smiling she would let Shirano comtinue with his story but mostly she felt her tail wag non stop after all she was excited to hear the story about Shee! Staying on Shee's back for a bit she'll continue to nuzzle him before leaping down and rolling up in front him awaiting his story.

"Everyone quiet down! Shee is telling a story! Go on shee." she said while she sparked with excitement while she awaited the to listen. Soon her lil belly grumbled and she felt hungry.[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Oct - 18:50

Ashen smirked, watching his excited sister. "You're the only one talking dummy!" Ashen sneered. He stepped down on Raya tail gently, stopping it from wagging excessively. He didn't need to be whacked in the face with it. Sighing, Ashen looked back up to Shirano. "So what's this story about...?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 14 Oct - 21:09

Flare would frown a bit once Thunder left but she'll merely shake her head and watch her pups. It seems Raya has taken a liking to Shirano as for Ashen he tried to approach the alpha's pups. Getting up she looked around her father's underground den and surely most of the pack was back. "Aiden, tighten security.. Once everyone returns ask the alpha for permerssion to seal the entrance till its clear." she said while padding towards the entrance and merely sat there awaiting for the return of her adoptive father and yet for the return of Lukas.

Raya barked when she felt her brother step on her tail so it would not keep wagging she'll then glare a bit than give her signature goofy smile while she hugged him for a sec, "I'm sorry about earlier brother." she apologized She than returned to clinging closely to Shee awaiting his story.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct - 23:31

Vladimir sighed wondering what to do with the pack. He looked over to his sister and placed her rather heavy body down in front of him and then turned towards Shirano and the others so he could pay attention to the storyteller. Vladimir yawned and smacked his lips, while getting ready for story time. He lied down next to his sister and then looked at Shirano with glittering red eyes, acting much more immature than he usually is. "Ready" He smiled.

Miyuki shook her head and just let the loner into her pack. She knew that he was harmless, but she still didn't get his name, which bothered her, but since he wouldn't speak, Miyuki couldn't do anything about it unless she threatens his life. She yet out a small yawn, tired from all this stress and madness. She needed some rest, but being she felt like she should be awake and monitoring her pack. Merks refused. Smiling in a creepy way, she awkward walked passed the den her pups were in, took a moment to look at them, nodded her head, and went on. Yuki dragged herself into an empty den and made herself comfortable in it. 'My Lukas. Please be okay...' Miyuki thought as she started to get drowsy. She soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct - 7:39

Shirano smiled when he felt Raya nuzLe him again, and lay on his back before she dropped down in front of him and told everyone to shush and listen to his story. The yearling stretched out his muzzle and nuzzled Raya back, before looking at Ashen, who stepped on Raya's tail and asked what the story was about. "Raya, you asked for a story about me, right? And since you're so funny, I decided to tell you about a time when my friends dared me to eat something really icky..." he said, lowering his volume at the end. My friend Tao and sister Cerva were all playing outside the dens one morning, and it had rained the night before. Tao found a worm crawling across the ground, and me and Cerva came over to see it. It wasn't a very long worm, but it was fat. And of course, my sister dared me to eat it. Last time she dared me to eat something, I refused, and she teased me about it when we saw the worm. This time, I didn't want to be teased, so I picked up the worm in my mouth, and started to chew it. It didn't taste good at all, and soon I had to spit it out, and run to a lake to get a drink and wash my mouth out!" he said, being able to picture Raya eating a worm, even without being dared to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 22 Oct - 2:55

Listening while Shee spoke about his dare from his puphood. Raya's ears would twitch at the thought of eating a fat juicy worm but sure enough she grinned widely at the thought of pushing Ashen's face down in a worm hole and him eating worms in the process. Giggling she'll approach Shii and poked him. "Shii, that was funny! " she laughed while wagging her tail back and fourth but than she would ask "Where's your sister now?" she wondered while looking up at him before giving a goofy smile just than she'll hop and look at the alphas pups and her brother "Wanna hear a cool warrior story?" she yipped while running around shee happily. 

Awaiting for the fishing patrol to return she had a feeling that the pup was retrieved and surely things would go back to normal or so she hopes. Sighing she stared at the ground for awhile and thought about her parents... It made her angry but she had nothing else to think about.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct - 22:15

Ashen smirked, 'I could imagine that...' He then squinted his crimson eyes, staring directly at Raya. The fire pup had a feeling she was thinking of something involving him and dirt....'If she tries anything...!'

"Wanna hear a cool warrior story?"

Ashen was interrupted by Raya's sudden outburst. 'A warrior story?' He thought, 'Which one...there are way to many!' Ashen just hoped it wouldn't be one that involved torture or blood and guts...something told him that Shirano and the alpha's pups may be somewhat...creped out if a joyous pup like Raya blurted something out like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 25 Oct - 18:56

Smiling widely she'll jump up real quick on her hind legs and hold two paws out towards the ceiling of this underground den as she pointed out a wolf who is half sun and moon and his pelt was half and half of what he was. The left side of his body was black with stars embedded in it and the right has flames embedded in his reddish fur. Raya would jump around for a bit and then she scooped up some pieces of broken crystals and threw them in a fire that her mother made earlier for everyone to keep warm and surely it bursted and made colors smirking at Ashen she'll give him a face that said  'grandpa always done that before he told a story.'

"Now than my story is a warrior that raised the moon and sun. This warrior was name ugh-" she paused trying to remember that long name "for now lets call him Nightfury, okay so Nightfury was a warrior who was given the duty of raising the sun and moon and with that many wolves grew greedy towards Nightfury that they all plotted to kill him and surely once he is dead the power that was embedded in Nightfury would move to a new host. Nightfury knew that one day they'll sought to get this power from him and surely he couldn't allow that or the balance of the moon and sun will be gone. So one day Hika the brother of Nightfury grew and grew more jealous of his brother that he thought that he himself can kill him afterall Nightfury would not even notice his brother's jealousy since he loves him too much. So gathering with the other wolves , Hika would promise to split the power with them all once he has recieved it and that they will be the rulers of night and day and become invincible. And surely more wolves would come helpessly to serve then in order to survive . "Now then, we shall wait till Nightfury is out in the mountains when he has gone to raise the moon and there I'll await for he is most vunerable." Hika said.   Raya would smile as she told the story but she just wanted to wrap it up. Swishing her tail she sent a spark before yelling! "THEN HIKA HAD AWAITED THAT NIGHT IN THE MOUNTAINS AND SURELY NIGHTFURY CAME ALONG SUSPECTING NOTHING! DURING HIS PHASE OF RAISING THE MOON IT HAPPENED..." she pause giving some supsense.  But then Raya wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger since she heard a loud growl bellow from her stomach. "Im hungry I will finish later." she said giving a goofy smile. 

(she reminds me of pinkiepie in a way sort of lol)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct - 19:50

Ashen flinched as the crystals were being thrown in, lifting his paw and leaning back as the sparks flew up into the cave. 'She could've exploded me...!' He thought bitterly. Ashen took a few steps back, despite knowing the fire would not be able to hurt him. But with Raya...you never knew what could happen...

Ashen rolled his eyes as his sister spoke to him, 'Yeah...the first time Gramps did that my tail was nearly taken off!' Sighing, he observed the colors be reflected onto the cave walls, even making the alpha's fur radiate with various colors because of their light fur. 'Sounds like the story of the sun and moon wolf...' Ashen realized. He and Raya were both told this story before, and WAY to many others, but Ashen didn't mind because he had always liked them. He however wondered if other wolves had the same beliefs as the Shaman Warriors. Did all Elemental wolves hold the same beliefs?

As he continued listening he almost thought a bear broke into the den before realizing it was really Raya's stomach. He couldn't believe that his sister did not finish the story, and out of annoyance he had to face-paw himself.

( What do you mean by reminds you of?...I thought she WAS Pinkie Pie ! xD)

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Tumblr11

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 28 Oct - 1:53

Raya merely plastered the goofy smile of hers for a bit before she laughed at the face her brother displayed when her small stomach growled.Hopping around she'll run around the still colorful fire and halt. Turning to face the other pups she wondered if she should finish it our tell a different story afterall they being not part shaman who know's if they even believe in these legends or tall tales? "I will continue this story. But first I really really want a quick bite of something to eat." she said with a small frown at the end but than she looked up at Shee "Shee do you have a small snack?" she asked while looking up at him. [/color]

Awaiting for her mate to return and the other's , Flare merely padded back to the den where all the pups lay and the fire she started was changing colors which she thought was odd since it was not her doing. Hearing the small growls rumbling from her daughter's stomach she'll look at Aiden real quick and let him know she'll be getting a quick meal from the prey pile. Exiting the den real quick she'll run over to the pile and find merely scraps of old kills nothing fresh. Running back to the den she looked at Aiden with a saddened face that she couldn't find something good to eat . Walking back to her son and daughter she laid her head on her paws and remained silent. Afterall  its been nothing but waiting for who will return.

Aiden still remained silent and even after Raya's story he couldn't help but let out a small laugh when the young pup had a fierce growl. But then he sensed Flare's presence and by telling with his earth element she wanted to go fetch Raya  something to eat. Giving her a nod that she may go he'll await for a fee seconds only to sense her return with nothing. Sighing, he would walk outside real quick and seal the entrance of the den so no one will enter in his absense and sprint of to the nearests woods. There he'll feel the vibrations of prey not to far from him and it happened to be a raccoon. Sending a simple vine to snap the neck of this animal he'll retrieve the prey and return to the underground den. Opening the entrance he'll enter and pad happily towards his family with the raccoon and surely this raccoon was enough to feed many pups. " Dig in those that are hungry." he spoke before returning to his post by the entrance.

(She is pinkiepie! Omg! XD and thats a cute pinkiepie hehe jumping around like raya .) 
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 6 Nov - 22:30

Ashen smirked, 'Yeah...I guess it should have been expected...' He realized. Now that Ashen thought about it, he too was very hungry. He needs the food to make himself larger quicker, for reasons only he will know. Okay no never mind, it is completely obvious why he would want to do that.
He noticed his mother appearing bored; without his dad being hear it was quite unusual to be in the den. Then again there was Raya, who he guessed made up for that presence. He looked down at his paws, "Ma? Do you think dad is okay? And the other hunters?" Ashen suddenly blurted out, "I don't want to stay locked up in here."

(Apologies for the late response. And yes...there are way to many Pinkie Pie gifs I found laying around the internet xD)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 14 Nov - 2:22

It was still silent in her father's den and yet even if Aiden has brought back a kill for the pups nobody has dug in. Perking her ears towards her son she'll scoop him closer to her chest to hear his breathing before she snapped out of thought. "Of course your father is alright afterall he did win the shaman games and I'll tell you this, that game was fatal. Your dad is strong and smart when it comes to battle. And surely everyone is alright. " she spoke while giving him a reassuring lick on top of his head "I know, I do not wish to be cooped up in here too. But we can't leave till we are given the okay." she said sadly but otherwise she would totally bail and sit outside.

(sorry late reply i've been very sick)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 19 Nov - 15:37

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Ashen_12

Ashen looked into his mothers eyes, for he wasn't so sure. "Him...really?" How did THAT excuse for a warrior beat anyone in a death game?" Then again Ashen has yet to see a real fight between warriors, and he has never yet seen his father battle. His mother as well for that matter, perhaps soon he would... The topic though soon passed and Ashen scooted on over to the carcass his uncle brought in. The pup didn't hesitate to dig in to the warm meat, and his newly grown teeth were beginning to get well suited to the tearing of flesh. "Father and the delta just better come back soon." He mouthed between bites.

[[ Ashen ]]
3 months
Male
Pup
Fire
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17