Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 10 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Cynder Sun 30 Jun - 17:00

Awakening from inside his underground den he made himself he'll look to his side to spot his son sleeping. But what pained him was that he was a part of Seeker the mate whom he lost back at their old territory along with his daughter. Oh did Cyrax not forgive himself to fall in love to soon espeacially when he barely turned 2 years old. He sighed and looked at his son before getting up to stretch his muscles, he should be doing duties for the pack and make sure everything is safe. Sighing, he'll look over at his stone marble table he had grown before reaching his head down to place on his wolf skull before tossing his skinned wolf pelt over his black and orange fur. Putting on a crystal necklace he was off walking out towards the den entrance he took a quick glimpse back at Aiden before exiting. Reaching the surface his jade eyes squinted at the sudden light.   "Alphess welcome back." he greeted as he walked by the original group which always consist of Rain, Forest, March, and Pluto. He smiled at them all and modded his head in greeting before turning away to only spot another new female "Hello , I am Cyrax a earth elemental wolf and warrior. I am also a shaman wolf. I would like to welcome you to the pack." he greeted with a smile before walking off and seeing everyone's pups "So many new  life." he smiled  while wagging his tail back and fourth. He hadn't seen many of these faces so hopefully he'll meet them soon. But he was bored so reporting back to the alphess he'll merely say "Alphess, is there a task I can do for the pack? " he said while lowering his head
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 30 Jun - 17:47

Jay's Wing stared at the female for a moment, slightly surprised. She had asked mostly nicely, but there was a hint of creepiness in her voice. Must be his Alphess, Miyuki, then. He was being asked by the Alphess to go patrolling. Jay's Wing jumped up and shouted excitedly, "Of course I'd want to go patrolling with you! I'm gonna go patrooool!" At this point, Jay's Wing was running around in circles, shouting indiscernible things and getting mud everywhere. Stopping in front of  Miyuki, he asked, "Who else is coming with us? Who's us? Where are we going? Which direction are we going? What are we going to be doing? Is there a Rival pack around? Will we get to fight them? Am I going to fight them? Do we have a set territory? What if another pack already lives here?" At the end of this, Jay's Wing sat down back in the mud.[/color]
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 30 Jun - 18:09

March watched the alpha and sighed a bit. She listened to what the female had to say and then looked at Rain. March nodded, being the quiet wolf she is. Well, it seems that the alpha was thinking the same thing the hunter was. 'Glad the two of us can agree on something' March sat down. She was a little tired. The female thought for a moment and then looked at her friend. March yawned and then spoke.

"I'm going to rest up a bit and then go hunting." March moved away from the group that she was almost always in and slipped into an empty den that she found. March turned around in circles and lied down. She looked out th den, enjoying the scene of the new territory, but the wolves kinda ruined it. The hunter grunted and then lowered her head and felt that her eyelids were becoming heavy. She closed her eyes and entered into her fish fantasy. March wanted to go fishing, but her fuel was running low, so a good rest would be a good idea before running around and catching prey.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 30 Jun - 19:11

Rain smiled a little, and was about to agree going to the place March mentioned, when he heard their alpha speak as well. He chuckled slightly as March went to rest. 'She seemed really happy about it all. We'll have to make sure to catch a lot...' The brute thought and looked at Miyuki. "Ah... Yes of course I'll go. I think there's still some skill of hunting in me." He said joking about his age, since he wasn't really old. He looked over at Sapphire, and walked over to her. "Alphess told us to go hunting soon. Seems like she is planning something. We'll just wait for March to be ready." The black and white brute said, and smiled at her before padding to a tree. He sat down in the shade, and closed his eyes. At that time he seemed like the old, quiet Rain who barely said a word. He looked like he didn't feel a thing. Not happiness, not sadness, or anger. The only thing that was different, was his slowly moving tail, showing that he was pleased with everything around him.

"Yup! Our family is reunited!" Breeze yipped, but lowered his voice slightly as he looked over at Miyuki. Tears of compassion was already being forced out of his eyes, but he held them in. He didn't know what had happened to their old alpha. But he knew he was gone. Breeze sighed, and lowered his head. Still ripping at the root.

(Ich bin so müde... Fishing a whole weekend is tiresome...)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 30 Jun - 19:55

Thunder would pop one of his eyes open after resting them for a few moments. Outside, everything still seemed the same. He saw Cyrax emerge from what looked like a tunnel. 'So that's where he has been...' Thunder realized. 'must be some sort of den..heh, always having to make them perfect huh?' Thunder glanced over to a group of wolves, the usual in which he see's. March soon headed off into a den, and Rain went over to speak with Sapphire. They were all hunters, so they must be getting ready to go out. 'Bout time..' Thunder thought. He wondered if he should be doing anything. When he first arrived he made sure the campsite was all cleared out of any unwanted twigs and stumps, and that everything was organized, but that was it so far. Funny how he turned so mature when a tragic event happens. Flare said earlier she was going to go patrol later, and it was his job to watch the pups. Thunder also wanted to go explore the new territory, perhaps he can take Raya and Ashen out tomorrow?
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun - 20:39

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Lilli gave the female a stern look. "It's Lilli!" She reminded. The young sun wolf wanted to say more but she was feeling kinda tired from walking and moving around aallll day. The white pup said her goodbyes to the older female and crawled over back to her mom. Turns out Miyuki was planing on a patrol so Lillian made her way to the Alpha's den. "One day this will be all mine!" She whispered under a tired lazy breathe. With that she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

| Count: idk |

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun - 21:55

Happy quickly said goodbye, but it seemed that she was a little too late. The female watched Lilli go into the alpha's den. Happy sighed and looked around. She was once again alone, and it was getting quiet, which Happy didn't enjoy. She looked over to the beta female, who she worked with for years and then grinned widely. 'I should go visit her!' Happy rolled over to Pluto and then just sat there staring at her lifeless body. "Hey, are you going to be this lazy for the rest of the week or what?" Happy said, smacking Pluto on the head in a playful way. Pluto was been like this for a few days now and generally she is up walking around and making sure everyone is safe, but everyone needs a lazy week. Except for Happy. She's up and full of energy everyday. Happy sat down for a moment and just watched Pluto like a creeper. Not that she is one but you know what I mean...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 1 Jul - 0:44

Pluto was just enjoying herself, being a lazy butt she used to be. She was being silly, playing with her tail, nipping on the ground, and laughing to herself, but the tree she was underneath suddenly became more interesting then ever. Plutes looked at the tree with big eyes. After being under the tree, the beta had grown to really like this tree for some reason. The beta rubbed her head on it like some cat and then marked it. 'My tree....' Pluto thought and sat down in a position that looked like she was awkwardly hugging the tree. As she was enjoying herself with her new friend, someone just had to come and ruin it. And Pluto wasn't surprised when she saw a face of an orange and yellow fae.

"Hey, are you going to be this lazy for the rest of the week or what?"

"Oh it's you again... And i'm not lazy, i'm resting." Pluto grumbled, changing her position so that she was lying down on the grass. Obviously saying that she isn't lazy was a lie. She didn't want company at this moment, but she had to deal with it. The beta stared at Happy with her serious, bored looking amber eyes and sighed. 'I guess Happy isn't bad to have around... It's just that she's loud.' She breathed in deeply and turned her back on Happy. "You can join me if you like, i'm sure you're a little tired. Just don't touch the tree..." The female invited. Pluto touched the tree with her little black paws and sighed. 'I should call you my derpy tree friend.'

★★★
Text
Speak
Think
Listen
★★★
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 1 Jul - 5:43

Cyrax stood their feeling like an idiot but not recieving a response he merely lowered his head "I best be going... I will perform regular duties." he spoke before turning his body another direction while padding off. It seems the this pack isn't well bonded or talkative like his old pack but he has to say he misses those killing days.... Cyrax would pad a little away from everyone before settling down on a patch of grass. Looking around he'd find himself acting mysterious or strange. Not that it matters. Looking towards the direction of Flare's and Thunder's den he wondered how the new parents were handling their offspring. Swishing his tail back he found himself staring at the new space wolf with his jade eyes it seems Pluto has a new friend so he thought before his jade eyes flicked over to Rain's family and their pups who seem to be apprentices. Afterall Jay's wing, Shirano, Rain's and Forest's pups and Miyuki's pups were older including his son aiden. They're all apprentices. While Raya and Ashen are the newly edition of the pack. He couldn't help but smile at all of this. Soon enough his jade eyes flicked over at the white she-wolf known as Sapphire he would smile before flicking his eyes over towards the young ones. Placing his wolf skull mask down he'll let out a yawn.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Jul - 8:04

Happy grinned and watched her friend being all silly with tree and then notice Happy. Who new Pluto could be like this. When Happy got the invitation, she didn't need to think and plopped right down on Pluto. "Stop being so lazy and play me!" The warrior playfully growled. "And what were you doing to the tree?" Happy wondered. Pluto doesn't do those thing things in front of Happy, so it wasa strange thing to look at. Especially at a mature wolf like Pluto. Happy rolled of the beta and quickly got comfortable nextto her friend. "Well, if you want we can just go to sleep.." Happy said staring at the beta. "And you're boring." She once again spoke and turned her back and sighed.  Being a cheery wolf can take up a lot of energy if you're not careful. Maybe Happy did need to rest. Either way, she went to sleep. Happy closed her eyes and fell asleep. She'll see everyone in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Jul - 12:05

Dew snapped out of thought when she heard a wolf introducing himself. "Oh, uh, im dew." She replied. Dew yawned and got up. 'Maybe i should go see if i can help with anything... or i could be lazy...' She thought to herself 'being lazy is fun. But helping is good...' Dew debated this until she finally made up her mind to get off her lazy butt and go help out. She looked over at Happy and Pluto laying by a tree. The space wolf then saw Cryax. 'Maybe i can help him, its not like im doing anything else.' She said to herself as she went over to him. "Hey Cryax, is there anything you need help with?"

(Well that took forever and a half...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Jul - 13:29

"Thank you for your assistance Pine," Jayfeather said, before he turned around and started pulsing, searching for Thunder and Flare's den. This is not going to be easy... he thought. I'll have to travel around the edges of the camp until I can find their body signatures, or a defining sign that it's their den...time to get started. With that thought, Jayfeather headed for an area on the edges of the camp and started pulsing again, searching for Thunder and Flare's den. After a while, he detected Thunder's body signature no far from him, walking around. Trotting up to it, he stared at what he hoped were Thunder's eyes, and asked, "Exscuse me Thunder, but have you seen Shirano? I would like to speak with him, and see if he would like to go gather sme herbs with me. We need t replenish our stocks, now that we have moved into a new territory." Again, Jayfeather hoped he was looking at Thunder's eyes and not somewhere else. He didn't want people to know he was blind yet.....Having Shirano and Jay's Wing know was perfectly fine for now. About Tsuki though, Miyuki would probably tell the rest of the pack, at least as confirmation to their assumptions, which probably everyone had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Jul - 17:58

Sapphi sighed and looked around, watching the Alphess settle down beside Rain and Forest's family and chat with them a bit. She lay down and relaxed with her head on her paws for a while, and eventually let her eyes close. However, they soon opened again when the she-wolf heard pawsteps approaching her, and she looked up to see Rain, who said something about going hunting. Huh. Hunting. Something I should have done already she thought. Oh well. Sapphire looked over at the group of wolves again as Rain trotted off to lay down. She spotted a gray and yellow furred female with a tail shaped like a lightning bolt. That must be March the white wolf thought. Well she doesn't exactly seem ready yet. Sapphire yawned and closed her eyes again; she was tired from the long day and really just wanted to go to sleep, and hunt tomorrow. But she had to do what she had to do. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Jul - 18:11

Shirano sighed as Raya began jumping around and cheering, before settling down to gnaw quietly on a little bone with her puppy teeth. The yearling took a few steps forward into the den, a little unsure. "Thank you" he said to Flare as he walked past the Fire Elemental. He then lay down, and curled up into a little ball. He closed his eyes, then opened them, and looked around. The black-pelted male let out a sigh of relief, and then slowly closed his eyes. He slowly start to drift off, but stirred at the sound of a voice. He perked his ears, and recognized the voice to be Jayfeather's. Shee listened, and realized that he was asking about his whereabouts. "I'm right here" he said softly, getting to his paws and padding over to where the Healer was standing beside Thunder-Paws. Going out tonight...? he thought, his tail starting to wag slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jul - 2:52

Knawing on the bone with her small sharp baby teeth, Raya would scrape small pieces of remaining meat off before growling and playing with the bone. Dropping it on the ground she felt someone enter the den and by the looks of it this male was healer since he smelled of herbs but instead he was looking elsewhere like something Aiden would do. She would walk up to him and poke him with her paw and smile "Well, Hiya! And wait your taking Shee??" she piped up while mentioning Shee before bouncing on top of Shee's back and nuzzling his head with hers before bouncing off and running around like a total goof ball [i] "Aweeeeee!!! Shee was here for a sleepover but I guess he has a job! Papa be my sleepover buddy!" she barked before glomping onto Thunder's back and nuzzling her papa. Raya scanned her eyes over to brother who was awfully quiet and so was mama... Perking her ears she looked outside and wanted to run around though! [/color] 

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 2 Jul - 15:10

For sighed and watched as Miyuki got up, and walked over to March and Rain, and then Jay's Wing. I hope she starts to feel better soon she thought. Forest looked down at Fall, who had come over and snuggled up against her. She gave him a lick on the head, then looked back at her other pups. She got to her paws and padded over. "Alright, we're going patrolling!" she announced, waving her tail slowly back and forth.

"Yep!" Pine said cheerfully as Jayfeather padded off to go find Shirano. The young femme was about to pounce on her sister, Story, when her mother said that they were going patrolling. "Yay!' Pine cheered. "Where are we gonna go first?" she asked, looking around.

Mist looked over at his brother with his jade green eyes. He was going to say something else, but perked his ears when Forest spoke. "Patrolling?" he repeated. The golden-furred brute nudged his brother, and looked back at Asgata. "You guys ready?" he asked, ignoring his other siblings. Just two overgrown pups he thought, smiling.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 2 Jul - 16:27

Flare found herself looking over at Thunder before a faint smile crept onto her lips. She than got up to go lick his cheek before nuzzling Raya. She soon looked back at Ashen trying to draw. "Hopefully he takes my advice." she thought, before noticing Jayfeather enter the den but she felt something no one else could feel besides her and ashen. Fire pulses through the ground usually used in stealth and locate the enemy  at their exact position. She narrowed her eyes at the healer but surely she will know something. "Welcome, Jayfeather. Shirano I believe you must go for now but please return to rest at least. Raya calm down." she giggled while watching her daughter be all over the place "Just like Thunder... Annoying and Hyper..."  she thought, while shaking her fur out before heading towards the den entrance " Thunder, I'll be out for awhile watch the pups." she spoke before making sure her pups stay put and not follow. Until she took off to a new part of the territory to patrol.

( to the valcano de fell.) 
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue 2 Jul - 18:14

Pluto watched her friend until she fell asleep. She placed her paw on her derpy tree friend and then used the same paw to push the sleeping Happy away from her, giving herself some more space. Pluto shook her head disappointed in Happy and rolled slightly away from Happy. 'I wish she gave me some space...' Pluto growled to herself and huffed. She hated it when wolves got close to her, mostly when she was sleeping. The beta rolled around in the grass a few times, talking about how she hated life and how things aren't fair. She burried her face in her paw and grumbled a bit. She paused before going on about life again.

When she finished on her little rant, Pluto stopped and lied down more politely. She sighed and growled at Happy. She hit her friend lightly and then got up to go greet Rain and Forest.

"Hello my friend, seems like you guys are going patrolling?" She said casually and sat down next to the deltas.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jul - 19:00

Fall watched his brother with a serious glare, and then his other siblings with the same look and then looked at Asgata with more softer eyes. He snuggled closed to his mother and listened to her body vibrate by her voice. "Alright mother." He answered to his mom, staring up at her with his soulless eyes.

Asgata stared at her family for a moment and got up to sit next to dad. She sighed and looked at Fall. He was so emotionless and serious, she sometimes doesn't know what to say to him and what he is thinking cause he never showed anything. Though she didn't hear mom, Asgata knew that they were going patrolling. She didn't like the sound of patrolling, and would rather much go hunting with her dad instead, but Asgata shrugged it off. It's just looking around right? No fighting would be necessary, unless there was a rival pack. But Asgata was sure fighting would happen. She sighed and lied down next to her father and rolled onto her pack and sighed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 2 Jul - 20:08

March lifted her head and opened her eyes lazily. She yawned and then almost hit her head on the ground. It seemed that March was still sleepy and wasn't fully awake. The female wolf got up, her legs a little shaky, and walked out the den a little shaky at first but she started to become more awake each step she took. When March was fully awake she stretched out and yawned some more. March looked around and then walked over to a tree and sat down under the shade. She was surprisingly hot, but March isn't able to handle heat very easily, her body cannot release it, so she gets hot very easily. The shade relieved March from the hotness of the den, and she was able to cool down easily. 'I wish it was winter...' She thought and closed her eyes. Her brain was a little fuzzy, and she was a little dizzy. March leaned on the tree and tried calm herself down.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 2 Jul - 22:59

Thunder perked up as the healer Jay Feather walked in. "Shirano? Oh yeah he's right here." Thunder said pointing to the black male. It seemed that Thunder didn't even need to speak, as he saw Shirano get to his legs. "Are you training to become a healer Shirano? Or is Jay Feather here just trying to get away bossing around an apprentice?!" He joked. Just then his daughter Raya lept onto him, causing Thunder to roll onto his back as Raya lay on top of his stomach. "Haha, you little nugget!" (lol, 'nugget xD') He kicked Raya off of him lightly then pounced on top of her, covering her small body with his. Thunder laughed and waved his tail as he layed on top of her. "I hope you can breathe!" Thunder shouted.

As Flare headed out, Thunder nodded and wondered if she would go alone. It wouldn't surprise him if she did, but still, it would be nice to know everyone could be working together. Thunder really wanted to go as well, and see what the territory was like, but fatherly duties first right? He glanced at Ashen, who was quietly working on a drawing. 'He won't be too difficult to handle...' Thunder thought, 'As long as nothing pisess him of..' Raya however would be more difficult, but maybe if he could wear her out here she would be too tired to do anything after.

Unless...he COULD find a way to get out of this boring den and go explore. He could take Raya and Ashen...they got him right? They should be fine with there awesome dad around xD. 'But I should wait... wait until the hunting patrol has left...Flare would have her dad skin my pelt if I were caught....'
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jul - 23:17

Ashen listened intently as his mother spoke. He couldn't help but feel jealous of her, but he would try his hardest to become better. Ashen simply would nod at her to show he was listening, but said nothing. He doesn't always 'get along' with his mother, which was ironic because they are a lot of like, as much as Ashen tries to deny it. Soon after his mom left, leaving a perfect symbol behind. Ashen stared at it in envy before trying to draw with his own claw. He tried but his lines were scrabbly and uneven, but after a while he got better. Ashen noticed that using his claws were more ideal for drawing and smaller designs, and his tail better for painting and larger designs.

The dark grey pup glanced at his father. Man was he loud...but at least he didn't care what he did. Ashen looked around for Raya, but couldn't find her. 'Did she run out? Or...oh' It seemed that his father was laying on top of her...how...fatherly of him. 'I could beat him!' Ashen thought to himself. Getting up, he got into a tackling position and then jumped onto Thunder's back, growling at tearing at his thick black fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Wed 3 Jul - 0:54

Cyrax turned his head to the female he just greeted earlier he would smile and think of something but nothing came to mind "Perhaps you can make your den and settle down? I can help if you want. I made mine underground and its large like a cave." he asked, before looking over at flare's and Thunder's den to see flare run out. Turning his jade eyes back at Dew he would look back at the den "Can you excuse me? I have to pay a visit to my annoying son-in-law..." he spoke while dashing off towards there den. Finally reaching the den entrance with his skull mask and wolf pelt strapped on he would see Thunder-paws  playing with Raya but really he was laying on her soon enough ashen joined. He would clear his throat loudly to get their attention "Hello family." he spoke deeply
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 3 Jul - 11:46

"Cyraaaaax!" Thunder exclaimed jumping off of Raya, as well as knock off his son to the ground. "Whoops, heh..sorry Ashen." He apologized helping him back up. "Um, so what can I do for you Cyrax? Flare just went out patrolling, so I'm just kinda stuck here as you can tell."
Thunder looked at the male, wondering what he could want. Of course Cyrax would come right when Thunder was planning on doing something idiotic. Thunder would bend back his ears a little and droop his tail, he sucked at lying and he knew it. 'Please don't ask questions please don't ask questions!' He begged in his mind.
Sighing Thunder went to plop down on a fur pelt and yawn, making him appear tired. "Pup sitting is hard..." He groaned. "We should get like...a caretaker position or something...that would be so useful."
He looked back up at Cyrax, still giving a stern expression. "Hahaha! B-But I still don't mind! Its my job right? Hahahaha..."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Jul - 14:21

Miyuki just had a pause and forgot almost everything that she was suppose to do. She didn't reply to her warrior. Yuki shook her head and got herself together, before taking Jay's Wing over to her little group of friends consisting mainly of Forest, Rain, their family, Pluto, March, who was under a tree, and Happy, who was also under a tree slacking off, and formally Tsuki. The thought of Tsuki made Yuki sigh and look down at her paws while walking. The alpha looked back at the excited pup and sighed once more.

"Come on Jay's Wing." Miyuki continued walking over to the group of friends which she spend mos of her time with. The female was about to tell everyone that they were going patrolling, but she decided to wait for March to recover and the others who are sleeping to come and form again. Miyuki sighed and looked at her patrol group. She planned on taking her group for a patrol while the others go hunting, and Cyrax, Happy, Dew, and the others would protect the pups while most of the pack was gone. Yuki shook her head and walked over to the sleeping form of Happy and shook her a little.

"Hey, while we're gone, you'll have to protect my pups." Yuki then walked away and sat down in the group again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next