Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 5 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Tue 4 Jun - 19:22

Happy turned around to grin at a friend. But before she knew it, Pluto was already sleeping soundly. The female looked at her friend softly and moved closer so that Happy was sitting next to Pluto. Just looking at Pluto made Happy tired. This reminded her about the last time she slept. Happy thought it was a good idea to rest, so the femme lied down next to her friend, and fell asleep.

Asgata was delighted to see her father. Her siblings knew she was crazy over her father. Since Rain was already sleeping soundly, Asgata rushed over to his side and did what he did; sleeping. Fall remained in a spot behind his mother. He didn't talk to his siblings or anything, he just remained as his old quiet self. He sighed softly and looked at his sister and his father. The two looked almost the same, one being blue, the other being white, one being female and the other is male. Fall shook his head with frustration and rubbed his head against his mom.

"I missed you mom..." He said in a soft voice, that was almost close to a whisper, but loud enough for someone close by. Such as mom. Wih his dead fish eyes, Fall looked at his siblings, but said nothing. He just bowed his head . You see... Fall never talked to his siblings, besides Asgata. Though they were related, and grew up together, Fall couldn't help but feel disconnected from them. He never knew why, but he did.

After giving his siblings a quick stare, Fall retreated behind his mother. 'Curse me and my shyness...' Fall whispered to himself and couldn't help but bury his face in his mothers fur.

(Edited. I curse autocorrect xD)

Last edited by Happy on Tue 4 Jun - 20:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 4 Jun - 20:41

Rain opened one of his eyes, and watched as she fell asleep beside him. He lifted and head and nuzzled her neck gently. "I've missed you little one..." He said quietly and put himself back to sleep.

Story watched as Asgata and Fall also appeared. She giggled lightly as Asgata went right for their father, so Story turned her attention to fall. She quickly padded over to him, and have him a quick friendly hug. "I've missed you too Fall." She said and winked at him before she turned back to Pine and her other brother. She ran right at them, tackling both, Breeze and Pine into the ground. She then sat down on Pine's chest while blowing some air into her ears with her mouth. She giggled as she inhaled more air to blow on her sister.

As Breeze was tackled along with Pine, he quickly back up not to get the same fate as Pine did. He sat down, and sniffed the air. All he could smell was the wolves in the closer area, and different kinds of plants and herbs around. He sighed, and relaxed a little. He knew they would be safe here. But if he knew his family right, it wouldn't take long before something odd happened...
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 5 Jun - 1:03

Her eyes watched the very two small pups nurse. She still couldn't believe they were here, she felt as if he was dreaming. Raya, Ashen... she thought sweetly while licking each pup just to recieve a little whine or squeak as they nursed. She than looked around her, there was Thunder at her side and surely he expressed a facial expression that told what he was feeling she couldn't help but brush against him and lick his cheek lovingly "I love you." she said for the first time before switching her gaze over at her adopted father and little brother she felt at home. Thats when her ears twitched as someone padded in, looking up she saw Jay's wing come strolling in with a shocked omg expression. She laughed softly before greeting him "Hello jay's wing." she said while smiling before she noticed Raya whining while trying to crawl around, her eyes were closed but she expressed a sure feeling that she could hear us. Flare looked at Thunder than Raya they looked the same except for the red tips on her ears but she did seem like a Thunder.jr.  Flare wondered if their new scents would be caught on by the other pack members. Plus where is March she was with us awhile ago.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 5 Jun - 12:09

Thunder would chuckle as he saw his daughter Raya crawl about. He smiled at her kindly, wondering what the pup was thinking. Ashen was still by Flare, but then he eventually pulled away and picked up his sightless eyes to scan the area. His nose twitched as he scented a new scent in the air. "Hey Jay," Thunder greeted tiredly, pulling away from staring at his two pups for a moment. "...What's with the face!? They ain't aliens ya know! --Like I thought when I saw pups the first time...--" He stared at Jay's Wing seriously, looking into his eyes. Thunder laughed and went back to his normal expression. "Hard to believe huh?"

Back on the ground, Ashen began to pull himself back towards Flare, wanting the warmth of a fire wolf like himself. He let out a little squeek as he bumped into his sister, frightened by the sudden touch.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Wed 5 Jun - 18:39

March kept a stern face on the whole time. She just watched the others silently, as if she was shadow. The female walked forward and near her friends. They were sleeping. Together. Nothing else. March flicked her stiff, yellow tail looking annoyed with Happy. She had a sudden urge to just push Happy off her best friend.

The air around March was soothin. Everyone was sleeping, and not much noise wws being created. March sat on her butt, closing her eyes calmly. She planned on just relaxing for a few hours, then take the hunters to go hunt a meak for the pack. It definetly was a while since she ate. Food. Bunny. March's stomach started to growl, which disturbed the peacefulness.

'I didn't like that. Why did you do that to me?'March thought. Though she was disturbed for a moment, March went back to being a peaceful mood. And nothing shall bother her.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 6 Jun - 0:06

Flare would watch the pups go about. It seems they were showing signs of being somewhat adventerous but why wouldn't they? New scents and new places.  Looking over at Jay's wing she couldn't help but giggle at his expression. Flare would hear Ashen's tiny squeak and with a mother's insinct she'll gently pull him close and nuzzle him while heating up a lil to keep the small pup warm. They were tiny and needed to be watched and cared for all the time. Flare would lay her head down and watch everyone. But soon her eyes would fall and she fell asleep.

As Flare fell asleep. Little Raya was still crawling around or trying at least to get around. So many scents were coming to her. Lifting her head a lil as she wobbled a bit with so little strength she let out a whine. Her paws with lightning would swipe around before she rolled on her back and squeaked with surprise as she tried to roll back but she didn't know better.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Jun - 19:49

Shirano took a small step back when an unfamiliar she-wolf came over to him. Calm down....she has to be a pack member, like you. She won't hurt you the yearling reassured himself. However, he was still relieved when the lupa was distracted by another wolf, this one a russet-furred female. Shirano cocked his head when both of the wolves suddenly seemed very excited. Soon enough, he found out why. A white-pelted male with black stripes all over, another male with brown fur and a black stripe down his back, and a little female with gray fur and brown and green markings approached the two waiting wolves. They must be mates.... he decided, watching the femme with brown fur and the white brute show affection towards each other. And then all the other, younger wolves must be their pups....how good it must feel to have your parents still around he thought, lowering his head and pressing his ears back slightly. The pain that he had reduced down to a small scar now ignited like a fire. He tried not to cry, but he could feel tears starting to well up in his eyes. N-no....don't cry...d-don't cry..... he told himself. But it was too late. The tears started to run down his cheeks, and he turned away from the others, not wanting anyone to see him cry.

Word Count: 226

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 10 Jun - 21:10

The den fell silent to Flare as she fell asleep. Consumed by aches from her body she couldn't stay awake but instead rest. (I'm going to skip a little)... It has been a week or so since she had them and the pups were now able to see and hear. They were growing up quickly than she imagined. Suprisingly pack mates never new of their arrival except for Jay'sWing, March, Cyrax and Aiden. But still they never left the den nor did she. Thunder would bring her food times but she grew wary of her time in the den she was bored but still the pups are still small and can be easily snatched by a predator she just wants them safe.

Raya was still on the verge of exploring their den. She looked over to see Ashen just by mother like usual. She however, wanted adventure. "Papa, Mama, can we go out soon?" she spoke.

(sorry if i sort of time skipped please forgive me but ugh just wanted to rp the pups already xD cuz im bored.. Just graduated from high school and my job well i dont work until weekendsso ya..)

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 11 Jun - 12:29

Forest smiled as Asgata padded over to her father and lay down beside him. The brown-furred lass then turned her attention to Fall, who was hiding behind her. "I missed you too" she said, turning around to face the red-hued brute. She touched the top of Fall's head with her muzzle. "And you helped keep your sister safe, right?" she asked, lifted her muzzle off her son's head and looked into the young male's dull, lifeless eyes.

Pine giggled when Story rushed over and tackled her. "Oof!" she grunted as she hit the ground. The russet femme smiled as her sister began blowing air into her ears. Pine laughed even more as the little hairs around her ears blew in the wind, tickling her. "Stop it! That tickles!" she said in between giggles. Then she decided to return Story's favor, and she began blowing air at the gray-pelted wolf.

Number of Words: 150
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 11 Jun - 12:33

Thunder entered the warm den, seeing his amte Flare with Ashen, along with his daughter Raya sniffing the entrance. He pushed his excited daughter back with one paw, not wanting her to get too excited seeing the outside. "Now now..." He scolded lightly. "You can't go outside until we say so." Thunder cocked his head over to Ashen, who was sitting near his mate, and looking out into the clearing. He said nothing, but Thunder knew that he also wanted to go exploring. He just hoped Ashen stayed quiet, as it would seem whenever the young pup wanted something, he never shut up until he got it. Ignoring his son for now he padded over to Flare, who looked just as bored as his two pups. Bending down, he whispered into her ear, "When do you think we should take them out? I'm sure it's safe in this camp."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 11 Jun - 23:36

Flare lifted her eyes as she saw Thunder enter their den. She would groan before she met his eyes "I don't know. We can take them out now. But be aware of hawks they are still tiny. " she answered her mate bluntly before turning her head towards Ashen and nudging him to go with his sister. "Perhaps you can take them out. I will join you later..." she spoke getting up and trotting towards the entrance, she halted gazing outside she felt like she hadn't been out for ages but what she really missed was the excitement and adventure. Since she and Thunder became mates and she had their pups she just wanted to have some seperation for a small bit hopefully that doesn't sound selfish. "I will go fetch the pups a meal, and thunder love... you owe me a date..." she laughed the last part since afterall she had their pups and wanted one time to spend with him. With that as her final sentence she sprinted off and disappeared.

Raya was gazing outside but seeing her father approach she'll whine while being pushed back by his paw. "But daddy......" she barked while getting up. She then flattened her ears and pouted before snickering silently while lifting a paw sending a quick charge towards the tips of her claws and poked her dad thigh while sending a jolt of electricity just to shock him. And with that she ran off and hid behind a rock while poking her head out giggling. She wanted to play. "Daddy! Mom said you have to take us outside just now!! Ashen c'mon!" she yelled before sprinting outside without them. Her yellow eyes took in the scene of camp "wow" she said in awe while running further in the camp leaving ashen and Thunder behind. She never met any of the wolves so she was excited. Her paws charges up in a way she never imagined! Running around full of energy she jumped on over a pup who was shedding tears (shirano)  before seeing something "Ooh wats tat!?" she said while running off only to run into another pup (Jay's wing lol brought u in) "Ugh! Watch it!" she growled

( xD excited raya?)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun - 14:08

Shirano, trying to regain his composure, was startled when suddenly a little pup ran by. The black yearling forgot about his sadness, and giggled a bit when the pup ran into Jay's Wing. He slowly padded over after giving his raven-colored pelt a shake. "Uh...you two okay?" he asked, looking Jay's Wing and Raya over with his brown eyes. And I guess this must be Thunder-Paws and Flare's pup Shirano thought, observing the pup's dark pelt, and the lightning marks on her paws. Just like Thunder...I should congratulate him and Flare once I see them he decided. The young male glanced over his shoulder, and then looked around him, but he didn't see Thunder-Paws anywhere. Maybe he doesn't know his pup is outside? he guessed. He looked back at Raya. "Does your daddy know you're out here?" he said to the little she-wolf in a quiet voice. "Because I bet he's wondering where you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 12 Jun - 16:49

Flare was off by now she felt a breeze rush past her, soon enough a scent of a white tailed deer as ahead. Stalking forward she found her prey grazing.

Raya opened her yellow eyes from her impact with this pup. She growled and rubbed her forehead before shocking a small charge and shocking jay's wing. Before leaping up seeing another pup approach them. She smiled and walked over to him "You know I ain't that small. Oh, Yea papa doesn't know I left he was suppose to take us out but.. I left! But hey I made a friend! she said happily running around him before perking her ears. Raya was similiar to Thunder when he was young but mostly she just had too much energy!
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 12 Jun - 23:45

Thunder would nod to Flare and snicker. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say your magesty!"He turned to Raya but only saw her for a second before she bolted out of the den, shocking him before she did so. It didn't hurt Thunder, but he felt her energy. "H-Hey!" Thunder shouted at her. Groaning he looked at Ashen, seeing if he would do the same. Sure enough Ashen gave an evil smile and then ran out soon after, nearly tripping his father as he did so. Growling Thunder headed out after them. "Get back here you two!"

"All these new scents..." Ahen thought as he sniffed under a bush. "It's amazing!" He would run from place to place, wagging his tail in pure excitment as he explored. There were other wolves around him as well, all clearly older. "I wonder if there are any other's my age besides sis..." Ashen soon spotted his sister by two other wolves, a time elemental, clearly shown by the clock on the wolf's chest, and a grey wolf with strange black markings. Ashen did not know that wolf's element. He ran confidently foraward, tail up and ears forward. Then, he jumped on top of his sister and pinned her to the ground playfully, as if trying to show his strength to the other two wolves. "Gotcha" Ashen sneered.

It didn't take long for Thunder to spot his two pups, for they were the only ones runnng around like maniacs. However he couldn't help but laugh at Shirano, that wolf seemed to always get involved in crazy things. He came up from behind his two pups and hit their two heads together, not that hard...but hard enough it hurt. Thunder noticed Ashen growl at him, ears pined back trying not to show the pain he felt. Hitting his sons head again Ashen stopped, however still giving a hard stare. Sighing Thunder spoke. "You two should not run out like that, it's dangerous and you never know what might be waiting for you."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 13 Jun - 2:17

Flare finally lunged out as she did the deer has lifted its head and began to leap off but her speed was well matched sprinting alongside the deer she'll snap at its legs before causing it to stumble down on the ground only a quick second was the chance to confirm her kill.  Clutching the deers throat she felt it kick and struggle before sinking its canines through its flesh ending its breathing in an instant. Its blood trickled down her throat as the body fell limp. Her eyes blazed with a killing intent but she snarled "This is a hunter's job not mine... she thought before picking up her kill and heading back to camp. It took awhile before she reached camp with her large fresh prey. Seeing Thunder over by Jay's wing, Shirano and of course our pups but it seems Thunder is unhappy. Laughing she dragged the kill over and dropped it before her pups "Eat up pups." she said warmly before licking Ashen's head and Raya's thats when she turned to Thunder and brushed her shoulder against him and licked his ear "Hard taking care of the pups eh?" she chuckled while leaning against her mate "Hello Shirano and Jay's wing" she spoke happily while giving them both a smile

Smiling before feeling a hard tackle she'll growl at the imposter till she realized its scent. Looking up it was Ashen she would only growl and nip his ear while laughing. But soon enough she would shock his bum only to make him jump so she could get up but thats when she felt a bonk on her head "Ow!" she squeaked while rubbing her head only to see her fuming father. She looked down and flattened her ears and looked up at him with big watery chibi yellow eyes as she sniffled "I'm sorry! I just wanted to explore!" she said turning to Ashen and hid behind him
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 13 Jun - 5:41

Story giggled lightly as her sister started blowing at her too. Story kept doing what she was doing for a minute, then she fell sideways, landing right beside her sister, Pine. She laughed happily and nuzzled the side of her head. "I've missed you sis!" She said and giggled again.

Breeze looked over at his sisters. He then looked around at his family. He couldn't help but to smile at how good it was to be back with everyone else. He felt like he was about to burst out in laughter from the feeling in his belly. But he didn't of course. Breeze fell together on the ground and yawned slightly. He closed his blue eyes, and grinned once again over his family's reuniting. 

Rain opened his eyes, and looked over at his two daughter 'fighting.' He smiled and switched his gaze over at Asgata. He sat up, and touched the top of her head with his nose. Rain still couldn't believe he had gotten back to his family, so he couldn't help but to stay awake. He looked over at his mate, Forest, and smiled lovingly. His eyes shined at her, overexcited that he had found them. He made words with moving his mouth, but not talking so he wouldn't wake his daughter, Asgata. 'I love you.' It formed. He smiled and flicked his ear, before lowering his body to the ground again.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:58

Shirano sighed as Raya said that Thunder-Paws was not aware of where she was. Just then another pup came charging towards them, followed by Thunder, who scolded his two pups. "Congratulations, Thunder-Paws" the yearling said quietly while looking at the black male and giving him a smile. Then his brown eyes flew over to see Flare coming over, dragging a deer. We must not have that many Hunters if Flare has to catch prey he thought. "Hello" Shirano said shyly when Flare greeted him. "Congratulations on your pups" he added. Shirano glanced over his shoulder at Jay's Wing and Jayfeather, and just then he remembered what Thunder-Paws had asked him and Jay's Wing to do before they had found the Healer. "Um, Thunder? I-uh, we...we forgot to get some bedding for the dens..." he admitted, looking down at the ground. I hope he won't be too mad that we forgot about it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 13 Jun - 19:11

Thunder simply shook his head at his daughter, he just couldn't bring himself to be mad at her, with those puppy eyes. "It's alright," he said gently, "Just make sure not to go running off when ever you want." As Flare came padding up with a huge deer, Thunder laughed. "Jeez Flare, you went to get that huge thing by yourself! Where are the hunters, on vacation?!" By looking a tthe kill, surely it be more than enough to feed more than one full grown wolf. "Heh, well good thing you got that!" Just then Shirano  asked him something, almost being unheard by Thunder's two excited pups. "Heheh, no worries man! I'm sure everyone is settled in by now anyways. Besides, Jay Feather was more important than a few bedding materials."

Energy sparked through Ashen soon after he tackled his sister. In suprise he jumped off but soon became irritated that his sister did such thing. Ashen started growling, swishing his tail back and forth slowly before jumping back up and nipping his sister at the neck. "Don't do that!" He growled. "Just because daddy sometimes does it doesn't mean you can! And I can burn you too, so remember dat!" He let go, backing away. He didn't like to yell at his sister, but sometimes she really just annoyed him. "I'm the dominant one here, REMEMBER THAT."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 14 Jun - 2:22

Simply leaning against Thunder she'll laugh at his remark about her kill "I know , but this deer was the only thing I spotted." she responded while looking at her pups. She surely was proud that she had them. "The hunters are just too busy but really sapphire should stop flirting and do her job! " she said witha growl since she hated hunting afterall she was a warrior and her enjoyment is slaughtering enemies. "Love, I never got to ask you are you happy your a father?" she asked while eyeing him fora second that until she saw Raya shock Ashen simply pinned her and nip her neck. Stomping her paw between the two she looked at her son with fire in her eyes as she bared her teeth "I'm the DOMINANT one to both of you." she growled flattening her ears while simply nudging her son aside playfully. Oh how she loved her son so much, she loved play fighting with him.

Raya smiled her father while walking over to him but didn't reach her dad since Ashen pinned her down "H-hey!?" she growled while pushing him off for a sec till Ashen just came back to nip her neck "Ow!" she yipped before pawing her brother across the face with a shock and runningto hide between Father's legs. Thats when momma came btween them a lil angry but really started play fighting. Raya would sit between her father's front paws while rubbing her neck all annoyed "Father, can we pway pweeeeaaaseee!" she begged while looking up at him then her yellow eyes turned shirano "Shirano right? Can I call you shee? Oh oh wanna play?" she asked while running around before tripping on a rock and face plant the ground
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun - 12:42

Shirano sighed with relief as Thunder-Paws wasn't angered by the fact that they had forgotten bedding. A smile appeared on his face as he turned his attention to Thunder and Flare's pups, who were play-fighting with their mother. They're so funny" he said, half to himself, and half to Thunder and Flare. Then his brown orbs focused solely on Raya as the little black lupa came up to him and asked him if he wanted to play. "Um, yeah, sure, you can call me Shee. And what do you want to play?" he asked, lowering his head so the pup wouldn't have to look up as far to see him. She sure does have a lot of energy. They both do. I bet Thunder and Flare will have a hard time keeping track of them sometimes. he thought, a little image appearing in his mind of Thunder-Paws and Flare chasing Raya and Ashen all over the camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 14 Jun - 20:18

Thunder shook his head, "Of course I'm happy! Do you know how entertaining it is to look after these crazy two!" He laughed as he saw Raya want to play with Shirano. "It's like watching childhood memories, but this time you have control over them..."

Bending back his ears in suprise as his mother scolded him, Ashen would wine in slight defiance, but then smiled soflty as Flare nudged him. "Maybe now...but someday...I'll be stwong!" Growling playfully he jumped up in happiness then pounced onto his mothers head, biting her ears lightly and shaking his head.

When Raya tripped over a rock, thunder padded up to his daughter and lifted her up by the scruff. "Careful now," he began, "Don't want to hit your head." Putting her down and rubbing Raya's head, he wondered if his daughter had the same hard head he did...which was probally true. He flipped Raya over on to her back and started tickling her stomach. "Whatcha gonna do about it?!" He mocked jokenly.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 15 Jun - 2:19

Raya would look down at the ground as she was lifted off up by her father, she then felt his paw rub her head she only would smile . "I'm fine papa!" she said before Thunder would flip her and began tickling her, she than bursted into laughter as she tried to push his paws away but she couldn't help it! Her muscles were paralyzed as she laughed and gasped for air, tears began to form as she laughed soon enough she was sending sparks Haha P-p-papa! she said between laughs "Y-you know wh-what im going to d-dooo?! I'm gonna have Shee get you! A-Attack! she charged while pushing his paws away and leaping at her dad only to nip his neck slightly while running around laughing "Can't catch me and Shee!! C'mon Shee run papa is the monster! So is mama! she laughed while running around 

Perking her ears back listening to Thunder's remark she'll smile while looking at her mate " I'm glad. And surely our pups represent us well and hopefully we will give them the best childhood we never obtained or did, but make it swell." she spoke while remembering her bloodthirsty tactics as a pup when she was abandoned.. But seeing her pups she realized her childhood wasn't at all bad she met Thunder she got a young adopted father who took her in. Growling at Ashen she'll smile at her son's pride, just like his mom. "Argh!" she yelped playfully as her son was nipping her ears "Oh Ashen has got me!" she cried out while gently bucking him off and growling before chasing her son around playfully than she'll chase both Raya and Shirano while growling playfully. Oh how she loved being a mother.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun - 10:40

Shirano chuckled when Ashen said someday he will be "stwong". The young black-furred male began laughing even more when the pup jumped onto his mother's head and began nipping her ears. Then he turned his attention to Raya, who had been picked up by Thunder-Paws after she had tripped and fell, and was now under a tickle attack. When she  ordered him to attack Thunder, he was a bit unsure at first; it had been a while since he had play-fought or anything of the sort. While Shirano hesitated, Raya had broken free from Thunder-Paws's tickling, and started running away, urging him to come with her. "Okay, I'm coming!" he said, and ran towards Raya and away from Flare, who had shaken Ashen off and was beginning to chase them. It's been a long time since I actually played...but it feels good to play again he thought as he ran around the camp, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 15 Jun - 11:25

Pine giggled some more when Story fell off to the side, and nuzzled her. "I missed ya too!" she said, and nuzzled her sister back. "It's so good to be together again!" she said. Then the russet-furred wolf looked over at her brother, Breeze, who was also laying down on the ground. She rolled over and bumped into him. "I missed ya too, ya know" she said and nuzzled him, grinning.

Forest smiled as her daughters, Pine and Story, played with each other. Her hazel orbs focused on Fall once again, and she gave him a lick on the cheek. Then the dusky brown female looked over at her mate, Rain, who was laying down with her other daughter, Asgata. The young blue lass was fast asleep, and Forest watched as Rain mouthed the words: I love you, in order to avoid waking Asgata.  Forest nudged Fall a bit towards his father. "I love you too" the lupa whispered, her hazel eyes sparkling.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jun - 15:56

Miyuki's softly trotted around the territory with her young watching her. Yuki has been walking around in circles for the past couple of hours, thinking, not even knowing that her pups were sitting on a rock, staring curiously at her. When she noticed, the alpha quickly sat down right where she stopped.
     "Oh... I didn't see you there. I must've got carried away..." Miyuki spoke to her children. Vladimir looked at his brother and sister with his wide innocent red eyes. He shook his head and said it was OK. Yuki sighed with relief and stood up from the suprisingly comfy patch of grass. She padded over to her pups and licked them with affection. 
     "We should get going. The pack must be worried," Miyuki said as she took each pup down from the rock. It was a nice afternoon, but the alpha still knew they had little time. The pack could've traveled to a diferent area, maybe even farther away. The female put her good sense of smell to use, and started sniffing out the area, hoping she would be able to pick up a familiar scent of one of the pack members.
     Time passed, but there was no sign of anyone. Miyuki stopped and pouted for a moment before she perked her ears to hear some voices not too far from where Yuki and her pups were. The white fae grinned at her pups, showing a small fang that was a big feature on Vladimir. (I guess now we know where that came from...)
     Yuki composed herself and walked towards the group of wolves, her pups following behind. She tried her best not to put on a dark aura around her. Being creepy was something Miyuki was best known for.
    "I'm alive..." Miyuki said in almost a whisper. Usually Miyuki would make a dramatic entrance. But this time, she acted all shy. Maybe because it was her pups watching her. Or maybe because she hadn't communicated with everyone for a while now. 
     The first thing that caught the alpha female's eye was a row of sleeping wolves. On one side it was yellow and grey, and on the other side, it was orange and yellow. Definetly Happy and March. In the middle, was her most favourite one of all. Pluto. Joy rushed into Miyuki's body. Oh how she missed Pluto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next