Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 7 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun - 13:23

Sapphire, waving her tail around, padded into the camp after Mist. The lass was surprised when he suddenly ran off towards a group of wolves. It's that she-wolf... Sapphi thought, recognizing the brown and green female from earlier. When she heard Mist call one if the wolves dad, she looked over at a white brute with black stripes. So that must be him...and then.... she snorted  as she realized that the brown fem must be the white wolf's mate, thus making her Mist's mother. Great... she thought as she slowly padded over. She sat down a few feet away from the group, and watched. One, two, three, four, five...and Mist makes six. Gosh, that's a lot of pups she thought, looking at all the younger wolves gathered around. She sighed, and her blue eyes traveled over to a pup and an apprentice who were playing together. Now whose pup is that? she wondered. She looks like... her orbs started looking around for the black male with the lightning-bolt paws. Him! she thought when her eyes found Thunder. So now he has a pup...or two... she corrected herself when she saw another little black pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 22 Jun - 17:42

Rain turned his head as Mist came running at them. His lips turned up to a great smile as he ran at his siblings, then at Rain. When his feet twirled around his neck, he laughed and licked his son's cheek. Mist! I'm so glad to see that you are okay! The white brute said happily.

Story giggled as her brother, Mist, ran at her and Breeze. When he went for their father she quickly got up, and jumped on top of Mist. Making the small pile of wolves fall together on the ground. "I've missed you guys so much!" Story almost yelled on purpose.

Breeze smiled as his brother jumped at them, and the brown male did as her sister did, and jumped after them. He landed on the others lightly. And he made sure to land on top of Mist. He hugged him tightly before sitting up again, lifting his front foot a little. "I've missed you, Mist! ... BroPaw?" He said and smiled while pointing his paw at him slightly.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 22 Jun - 19:59

ıllıllı тѕυкι ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Tsuki sighed. Why did he sigh? He didn't need to breath any more since he was dead. The white male had been accepted into a circle of some the strongest wolves who ever lived. Of course this is the ultimate place to be after death but it was sightly over whelming. There were lots of rules, unlike most dead wolves, he could use his elemental powers and he could walk the valley and the earth as no contract bounded him to either or. Tsuki had gone through two years worth of lecturing from Wulph himself, of course two years was more like a couple hours in real time. Wulph... He was the leader of the circle. Tsuki didn't know to much about him and the other circle wolves didn't really either...

Guide the living he had said. He knew what that meant. He was going to sign a contract with the living wolf. At first Tsuki thought it would be best to avoid his old pack. All the other circle wolves said going back isn't a good idea because wolves often get emotional and break down. Sometimes kill themselves to join up again with them. The moon wolf past his own dead body. It went untouched. "Lillian" He whispered. That was the name he told Miyuki he wanted to name their pup if they ever had a female pup. Suddenly he could feel the presence of his mate and... And pups! Tsuki smiled, He didn't know he actually had pups. His only thing he left with the living.

'Damnit! Why are they coming this way? They couldn't... They couldn't have possibly heard me! You can't hear or see me unless I will it!' Using his illusionary techniques he led them back to camp so the pups wouldn't see his body. "They deserve to know... But not like this" Without being able to help it, Tsuki followed them back to their camp. Once there, he felt as if someone was squeezing his heart. All the memories. Happy. Pluto. Rain. Forest. March. Flare. Thunder-Paws. Miyuki... Lillian... Vladimir... Lukas... He didn't know how he knew the names he just did. Speaking of pups... He glanced at Forest. Right she had six, they were all so healthy too. Flare too... She had two. (I think) And now Miyuki.

Suk then spent the next couple of minutes trolling by going up behind people making funny faces and dancing and what not. The male puffed out. Be serious. Contract. Right. That was why he was here... The moon wolf stepped towards Miyuki and his pups. He smiled looking at Lilli. She had black tipped ears like himself and on her shoulder was symbol of a sun. Who knew? Spite, you would thing she looked like her father but her actual physique was identical to Miyuki. Tsuki would know. He spent hours... Days... Weeks... All of his time staring and looking her way. The creepy part of her completely fazed him. The feeling... The feeling of love. It was gone. He knew he loved her but he couldn't feel it. He couldn't feel anything anymore. That made him sad. Not like he could feel the sadness in his heart.

The male went to reach out to his pup... just as he was about to pet her soft fur his paw reclined. "No... It's not you" Stepping away the male went to the center of the camp and closed his eyes shut. Like super shut. Like squinty shut. Once again, he was getting distracted. Calming himself with a deep breathe, he used his new senses. Subconsciously he took a step forward. He turned and seven steps. Seven steps and he stopped. Slowly he opened his ice blues eyes. Before him sat a blue apprentice, maybe a adult now. Her scent was of herbs and a mixture of plants and spices. Seeing as she had no visible injuries, the only way to obtain this perfume was if you were a healer. "Asgata" He whispered.

"Asgata" He repeated, this time willing her to hear his voice. "Follow me... Asgata" He said walking away, leading the young female out of the camp. The male created illusions that would lure he away. He glanced at her brother. Thinking that how he couldn't have him follow her, he set up another image of a fake Asgata in her place so he wouldn't notice her leave. It was basic but he was young. Chances are Fall wouldn't see through it (Fall can do whatever... See or not I doesn't matter) "Asgata.... This way" He said once more stepping into the shadows of the forest. He turned to face the striped female and willed her to see a faints outline of himself. "Asgata" He said in a emotionless and alluring tone.

| Count: 796 |

| Wolves Mentioned: Pluto. Rain. Forest. March. Flare. Thunder-Paws. Miyuki. Lukas. Lillian. Vladimir. Fall. Asgata |

| Wolves Adreesed: Lillian. Asgata |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun - 21:09

Asgata perked her ears. There was a quiet voice calling her. 'What's that?' She thought hesitantly. She turned her head totryand find the voice that was calling her. But she saw nothing. Asgata turned her head and looked at Fall once again. Asgata wanted to tell him what was going on, but he would probably think she's crazy. The black and blue female turned her head once again, and this time, she caught a glimpse of a shadow, or maybe a ghost. Asgata got up and followed. 'If it's calling me, it must me important...' The femme thought. She didn't know who it was, she didn't know what it was, but Asgata was ready if shewas in any trouble. A few steps into forest, and Asgata vanished into the darkness.

Fall sighed at what his mom said. He had nothing else to say, but just sigh. 'I don't know what to do, I don't care,' Fall grumbled. The male buried his faces shyly. Just then, Fall jumped up. He noticed that his sister was gone. Fall walked a little bit. No Asgata. Fall sat on his butt and was a a little worried. 'Did she wonder off again?' Fall saw right through the Asgata illusion. The two were connected. There is a reason why they are together. Sometimes Fall and Asgata would think and say the same thing. And Fall can definitely identify the real Asgata. 

Fall sat on his butt and turned his head to see his family. He hoped that no one would noticed. Generally when Asgata goes missing, Fall didn't have worry, but this time he felt different.

'Where did you go?'      

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun - 21:50

Dew looked around the trees, hiding herself from the others wolves. 'I don't think i want to be noticed just yet,' she thought to herself. She crouched lower to the ground as a wolf passed by her, she had bad experiences with unknown wolves and didn't want a repeat of the experience. Dew quickly glace at the wolf. She saw a black and blue wolf walking like she was following something, Dew didn't know (or want to know) what. 'I'd better get of the way... who knows what she will do if some random wolf shows up' Dew slowly and quietly gets up and starts backing away. CRACK! She had stepped on a stick and it broke under her weight. Dew quickly crouched down, hoping the wolf didn't see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun - 21:59

Miyuki looked at Jayfeather, and then looked down with emotionless eyes.

"I see..." She said slowly and looked at her pups. The wind was starting to blow faster. How come no one told her immeadiatly? 

Miyuki sighed and turned away from her pups. Her heart was controlled by darkness, and it was hard to feel love. Tsuki was the first to make Miyuki's heart jump, it was the first time she felt true love. After hearing about his death, Yuki didn't know if she could trust others, if she would be able to treat them all kindly. It was hard. Tsuki cured the alpha's aching heart, and now he made it ache more. 

"Vladdy, go see your brother."
She tried to sound all happy and cheery. Yuki couldn't take it no more. She has witnessed a lot of death in her life, a lot of blood, a lot of murder. He parents didn't love her, they never taught her what love was, which made Yuki a killing machine.

Miyuki sat down, taking in deep breaths. 'My pups can't see me like this.' Yuki closed her eyes and hanged her head low.'Why must it always happen to me?'

Vladimir looked at his mother unsurely and nodded his head. Vlad trotted over to his brother, Lukas, and sat down quietly next to him. He said nothing but just stared down at his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun - 22:51

Dew let out a deep breath, relieved that the wolf didn't hear her, or at least acknowledge that she did. 'Maybe she's not the only one around here... maybe there are others!' Dew thought excitedly. Then she realized that she might not always be welcome and the other wolves, if there were any, would think she was strange because of her markings. 'There's only one way to find out.' The white wolf said to herself and headed towards the edge of the forest, in the direction in which the black and blue wolf came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 23 Jun - 1:01

Thnder was so glad that his alphess was back...however the same could not be said for the alpha, Tsuki. "He didn't make it then...if he's not with Miyuki." Thunder thought. But they had pups now, which would carry on his memory. "And they look so much like the two of them..." But Miyuki didn't look the same though...she seemed...dark and distant, not her usual crepy self. He pushed it to the back of his mind and would continue watching his two pups play, with Flare beside him. It seemed that Shirano made a new best friend with Raya quickly, which made Thunder glad. "Hope he can handle her." He chuckled to himself. Ashen on the other hand was still just observing it seemed, but Thunder knew he wanted to go off and explore. He kept an eye on Raya while she ran about, knowing she would be more work to handle due to her energy.

Ashen gazed at the three older pups of the so called 'alphess'. They all looked tired and a little shy. Watching them walk away, after a white female ran off, he grew bored and turned around to look into the deep forest. He wanted to go in there, it seemed interesting and full of secrets. Glancing at his parents, they seemed to be too occupied looking at other things, including his sister. Then, quickly and quietly he slunk away, into a few nearby bushes and made himself to the edge of the woods. "Meheheh, they didn't even see me!" Praising himself, he didn't even notice what was infront of him and BONK, he went nose to nose into a white wolf. "H-Hey!" He shouted falling back suprised. "These are my exploring grounds!" He raised his fur and bent back his lips, reveiling sharp but small teeth. By the looks of it this white wolf was older than himself, but not be much. And this definetly wasn't a packmate. Ashen didn't even know his packmates yet, but he could tell by her unfamilier scent that she wasn't native here.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 23 Jun - 2:57

ıllıllı тѕυкι ıllıllı

Tsuki sensed that his illusion was looked through 'Fall... He saw through that no problem. Heh. Pretty good that youngster' He thought but was soon to focus his attention back to Asgata. The femme followed him into the darkness of the forest. Once he was sure there were no wolves around. Slowly, so she wouldn't freak out. Tsuki willed himself visible. He remained silent to let her take it in. Slightly surprised at her lax reaction. I mean think about. Ghost just called you out to the dark of the forest and was standing right in front of you? It would scare me. Tsuki sat down "Asgata" He said in his same cool voice.

The male smiled at the female to ease the stiffness in the air. Tsuki had met Forest's litter when they were pups but that aside, no memories. "My name is Tsuki" He said calmly. Suki looked into the healer's deep blue eyes "I'm here to help you. To guide you. That is of course you accept..." Tsuki raised a paw to his maw, his dagger sharp teeth grazed the pad of his paw. Then. He bit down. Sliding his cut paw across the ground. You couldn't see blood leak from the cut but as he slid it across the forest floor a red smudge was left behind. After a minute, he stepped back and looked at the red circle.

Lycos Forest - Page 7 The_co10
The white wolf looked up from the blood mark the he sighed on the ground. He appeared calm and collected but in his head he was giving himself a good pat on the back. The mark was done exactly as he was taught. "This is a contract" Tsuki told the wolf. "Will you let me walk beside you? Guide you? With this, you have the power to call upon me to the day you die. You can use my power and my knowledge in any way you like. Will you bound me?" He asked. Tsuki, without really waiting for a reply pointed towards the center of the contract rune. "One drop" He said smoothly reffering to her own blood.

| Count: 352 |
| Wolves Mentioned: Fall. Asgata|
| Wolves Adreesed: Asgata |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 5:05

Asgata stared at Tsuki. He seemed pretty important. Asgata wasa little terrified at first, but she went with withit. The little female bowed her head respectfully. "It's nice to meet you, Tsuki," Asgata continued to listen to this stranger. He talked about contracts and stuff, which was confusing at first, but turned out to be pretty amazing.

"One drop?" Asgata asked. She wasn't so sure what she was suppose to do here. Asgata didn't understand. Did she have to cut her paw in order sign the contract? She was very hesistant at first and and she had no idea what to do. But Asgata trusted him. Asgata managed to create a few drops of blood. Asgata put it over the contract rune and let the blood run down her blue fur. Asgata watched it fall down. Why was she doing this? The princess wondered for a bit. This was happening very quickly. She thought of all the possible wolves he could choose and chose her. So much was going through Asgata's mind, she couldn't focus on what she was doing at the moment. The healer removed her paw and stared into space, deep in thought.      

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 11:04

Dew looked at the small pup who had bumped into her and laughed a little. She looked around and saw other wolves. 'They're all weirdly colored and have strange markings like me! I KNEW I couldn't be the only strange one' Dew thought excitedly, then realizing that the pup was still there looking at her she said "Can you please bring me to your Alpha?"

(Sorry that there's no color or anything, I'm on my phone and won't be back home to rp on my laptop until later tonight... But I can rp on my phone :p)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 23 Jun - 12:02

Ashen would tilt his head in slight mistrust. Who was this wolf? What was she doing here? Either way, she wanted to see the alpha. But wait...this means that he 'captured' a rouge. Inside Ashen felt so special and proud of himself, even though the she-wolf just stumbled upon them, Ashen was sure he could tell a little white lie and say that he brought the white wolf into a submissive state. "Ma and pa would be so proud of me!" He said to himself, smirking and slowly waving his tail. He seemed to stare into the distance while thinking to himself, but then shook his head out of it realizing that the female wolf may be watching. "Suuure" He said to her, beginning to walk. "My name is Ashen by the way, a fire elemental, and this is uh...'what did dad say the name was again...? Oh yeah!' The Elemental Wolf Pack! And this is the Land of the elements. My parents talk about other kingdoms surrounding us as well. Poweful packs in the sky...and packs of warriors such as the Electrical Kingdom. And Shaman wolves that my dad said are quite close to us. And...----"

He continued talking on and on about what he was told in the den. Ashen loved the stories he was told about other packs. He didn't even realize he was talking on and on about it until he was back at the middle of the camp. "Over here." He said looking back, shutting up about his pack stories. He looked up at the alphess a few feet away. However she didn't look very attentive.

(Its fine, trust me I know how annoying roleplaying on phones can be. X3)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 13:43

Dew roled her eyes as the pup went on and on about the pack and stories, which she liked listening to since she's never heard stories like them. Her parents had never told her about all these elements. Dew found it funny how proud the little pup was of his pack, but she could understand. She would of been proud of her pack too if she got a chance to live in it. 'Maybe I was the only elemental wolf there and that's why my parents abandoned me...' Dew thought to herself. The two eventually got to the Alpha, Dew wasn't sure what to make of her. She was creepy and distant in a way. 'Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... Is there a way to get out of this?' Dew thought as she looked to her left then right. She couldn't see a way out of this but she sensed that there was a way that the wolves used to quickly get out of the area. But she couldn't leave, cause the Alpha had already smelled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 23 Jun - 13:51

ıllıllı тѕυкι ıllıllı

The canine didn't know what he was expecting after she sighed the contract. Was something supposed to happen? Well obviously yes but what? He looked down and the contract had flared up in small light a disappeared. Not a trace was left on the forest ground. Tsuki closed his eyes and exerted his senses, seeing if things were different. Even with his eyes closed he could see Asgata's exact posture, her exact condition. It was done. The corner of the male's mouth pulled up in a smile "It's done." Unlike his own, Asgata had actually cut her paw. The male stepped closed and pressed his paw on the pad of her own. The pressure felt like a feather but the cut was gone. "Now... You must keep this a secret. You can't tell anyone. Not Miyuki not Fall not your parents. That is a promise you made with this" After that Tsuki disappeared "I'm always with you" The words barely made audible.

| Count: 352 |
| Wolves Mentioned: Miyuki. Forest. Rain. Fall. Asgata|
| Wolves Adreesed: Asgata |
| OOC: I would commit suicide before finishing a post on my phone -___- |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 23 Jun - 14:11

Mist laughed as his father turned and gave his cheek a lick. The golden-furred wolf rested his head on Rain's before looking over to the side to see Story running towards him. "Whoa!" he exclaimed as his sister crashed into him. "I missed you all too!" he said. He pawed gently at the gray she-wolf. Suddenly his brother, Breeze, landed on top of him. Mist started laughing again. "Missed you too!" he said, smiling. "BroPaw" he repeated, and extended his leg in order to bump paws with Breeze.

Pine giggled as she watched Mist run over to Breeze and Story, and then Rain. When her brother and sister ran over to the other two wolves, the russet fem got to her paws as well and ran after them. She was almost there when she tripped, and fell right on Rain. She started giggling again. "Sorry daddy!" she said, wagging her tail and grinning.

Forest sighed as Fall grumbled and lay down. She touched the top of his head with her nose before looking up to see Mist and Sapphire trotting back into the camp. At first there was a frown on her face, but it soon changed to a smile as she watched Mist greet Story, Breeze, and Rain. The brown she-wolf closed her eyes. This is my family...we're all together again, and we always will be... she thought, before opening her eyes again. She looked back at Asgata and Fall. Those two were the most mature of the litter, and didn't often play with the others. Oh well...they're still my pups, just...maybe a little more sane than the others she thought, laughing a bit. Then Forest ran over to where her pups and mate were playing around. She lay down right next to Rain, giving him a quick lick on the cheek, before looking up at Pine who was on top of the white male, then over to Story, Mist, and Breeze, then back to Fall and Asgata.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 14:47

Ashen stood in front of the alphess. He didn't really know what else to say...how were you suposed to speak to the highest in command anyways? It didn't really matter he guessed, it's just another wolf right? He could tell that the nameless wolf could also tell that the alphess was not in her normal mood...whatever that is. Ashen would turn to her and give off a look like he knew what he was doing, even though he obviosly didn't. 'Do I go to Ma and Pa? No...that won't work...what did they say about the social struture here...?' He shook his head, he didn't know all these things yet! But he couldn't let anyone know that, no way. "Um...well...I guess we have to wait..." He eventually said to her. Ashen went by her and sat in front of her, keeping a stern expression on her as if gaurding her from getting away. "You are still my prisoner so I don't try anything!"

(I made an account for Ashen, so he will be on this account now instead of Thunder's)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 14:56

Dew noticed that the pup, was his name Ashen? didn't know what to do next. 'Probably since he's a pup...' Dew almost said out loud. "You are still my prisoner so don't try anything" the pup said. "Haha," Dew laughed "alright, I won't." She sat down next to Ashen and started looked around the camp. She saw a few pups playing and a couple of others full grown wolves. Dew  didn't know what else to do so she started thinking about what the Alphess might do to her if she didn't like her. Dew didn't want to think about that, so she let her mind wander onto other things, like what the other wolves would be like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 14:56

Asgata was confused. 'What was that all about? Why did he choose her and not someone else like a trusted friend like Pluto?' Asgata watched the wolf vanish into thin air. 'I don't what this is, I don't know why this is happening, but I trust you.' Asgata paused for a moment of silence before heading back out the forest. She covered up her confusion witha cheery smile as she tackled her brother.
"YO!" Asgata yelled into Fall's poor ears.
A sudden fat thing pushed Fall to the ground. When the wolf said something, he automatically recognized it as Asgata.
"Where were you?" Fall asked in a bored tone.
"Just exploring the forest. It nice to know the territory a little more." Asgata lied. Fall Fall looked at his sister suspiciously and said,
"If you say so," The male of the twins looked at Asgata before her noticed a little cut on the paw. "What did you do?" He questioned his twin, pointing at the cut. Asgata hesitated. Did he think that she was lying? Asgata took a moment to think of something to cover up the truth.
"I tripped and cut myself." Asgata said unsurley. The princess didn't know wht to expect from Fall. The two were connected, so they can easily read each other. This then lead to Asgata thinking, 'What would happen if I didn't sign the contract?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 23 Jun - 16:54

Raya sat for a bit before panting a little she grew a little tired but she didn't want to fall asleep yet. Looking at Shee she would smile before nudging him a bit but then saw her father! Running over to him she'll jump at him and paw his muzzle while giggling. She wanted to play but also explore even more!! "Hey! Hey! Can you take me somewhere fun! Along with shee and brother??" she aske while lashing her tail back in fourth. Raya wanted to go see more the territory but not only that she had so many questions " Papa, do we have more family? In our family? Like do i have. Uncles or aunts? she asked curiously

Sighing, Flare would walk away from Thunder but perk her ears  while seeing Ashen walk back into camp with a stranger wolf! Snarling she'll dart over there and pick up Ashen and place him behind her "Who are you?! And Ashen.... Your in trouble...."
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 23 Jun - 17:09

Thunder laughed as his energetic daughter jumped on him. "Hey now!" He said to her. "Watch where all that energy is going!" He rolled onto his back and started play wrestling with the tiny she-pup. When Raya asked the questions about family members Thunder simply nodded. "Of course! Maybe not blood related but you and Ashen have a grandfather and uncle. Don't you remember! they were there when you were born!" Thunder looked around for Cyrax and Aiden but couldn't pinpoint them in all the wolves around. "Well...there here somewhere!" He laughed. Thunder would not mention his unknown family, or Flare's real parents. Perhaps when they were older... While playing with Raya Thunder didn't even notice his son walk off, or the fact that he brought back a wolf with him when he returned. It was only the snarling of Flare that he looked up and saw the two. "Uh-oh..." He murmured. He got up, keeping Raya on his back as he padded up to Flare. "Who is this?" He growled. Without hesitation he pinned the strange wolf down...he did still over react to these things...

This wolf was still young by the looks of it, a yearling perhaps. "Are you an enemy?" He questioned. WHile pinning down the she-wolf, Thunder didn't look at his son. He wasn't even paying attention to him. He was too busy over reacting to this wolf to care where his son has been. Not like he would care anyways even if he were paying attention. Ashen would be dealt with later.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 17:21

Ashen sat there for a moment, watching the she-wolf to see if she would try anything funny. All of a sudden a pair of jaws were felt in his scruff. Imediatly Ashen scrawled about whining. "Hey!" He snarled. "P-Put me down! Maaa! Staaap!" He was eventually put down, right face to face with his angry mother. "What!?" He protested. "I 'captured' an enemy! You shouwd be pwoud!" He growled at his mother. How dare she! He thought, he didn't deserve this! Ashen would still glare at his mother, trying not to move back into submissivness. It was all about pride to him, and man did he have alot of it. He would defend himself, no matter what. His dad didn't seem to care at least, good thing he is so care-free and over reactive towards strangers. 'Is that how you are supposed to react to rouge's? Tackle them down then question them...? I need to do dat next time...'

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 23 Jun - 17:26

Lukas stared at Lilli and his brother, who just came and sat down quietly. It was strange that Vladdy wasn't his cheery self. Maybe it had to do something with mother. When Lukas turned his head to face mother, she wasn't facing them. Lukas' dull eyes filled with sadness. What has caused mom to be like this? 'Oh mother...' The little pup thought, but keeping the same expression on his face. Lukas shook his head a bit. He wanted to go up and comfort her, but he thought that maybe mom would like some time alone. He didn't know what to choose. If Miyuki sent Vladimir over to the two, then maybe mom didn't want their company. Lukas took that thought off his mind for a moment and thought about better things like kicking Vladimir. Or hitting him. Whichever works. But that wasn't mature.... Ok so it's fine to have a little bit of fun. Lukas kicked is brother because he was a little too close to him. 
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 17:33

Dew was slightly startled by the other wolf. "I-I-I'm Dew... I'm here to see your alpha but she was busy," Dew said the the she-wolf. "Ashen found me and brought me here." She looked at the wolf, hoping that she wouldn't have to get in a fight with her. The white wolf sat back down, she didn't want to look like she was going to fight.

(At the zoo, kinda distracted, this took me over 30 mins to type lol)

EDIT: (Ok, since I was SUCH a slooooow typer....)

"Oof." Dew all of a sudden had gotten pinned to the ground by stranger. "Get. Off. Of. Me!" Dew growled as she tried to push the male wolf off. She reached up and tried to bite his ear, which didn't work cause she accidentally hit her head on his. "I'm just here to see the alpha!" Dew was really starting to get frustrated and was thinking of attacking back but thought better of it, she didn't want to risk getting off on the wrong paw. She relaxed and did a submissive pose. "Alright, you win, now get off of me... It hurts."

MOD NOTE
Please avoid
Double posting

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 23 Jun - 18:08

Squinting his eyes, Thunder observed the wolf. She didn't seem to be any harm...he guessed he just over reacted, again. But hey! This is procedure, you can't be too safe! At least that's what he tells himself. "Alright..." he muttered, still not trustful of her yet. He knew that Miyuki would not be in the mood to handle this wolf, as it clealy shows, and Thunder was awful at determining the mood so thats saying something. Perhaps he should take her to Pluto? "Our alpha just retured not long ago, she is tired and needs rest." He says to her. "I can lead you to our Beta or a Delta though." He looked around the busy camp, where was the Beta anyways? There were too many wolves around to tell, besides, dealing with Pluto isn't the most grand situation. 'I'll just take her to Forest and Rain, they have been here a few years, surely they are allowed to handle a rouge...' Forest and Rain where not that far off, from what it looked like they were still having a family reunion. "Come with me.~" He said waving his tail, already back in his normal mood. Thunder started walking, Raya was still on his back it seemed. Looking back to Flare, he hoped his mate didn't think he was hitting on the she-wolf, because for once he was not. Besides, this wolf seemed to young fo him anyways.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun - 18:18

Dew felt the wolf release her and got back up. "Thank you," She said, "And yes, that'd be fine." Dew got up and started following the male wolf. She sensed that he was unsure about something, but she didn't know what. She looked around her surroundings while she walked with the male wolf. "So... Was that wolf your mate? And the pup yours?" She asked to break the awkward silence. She had a pretty good idea that they were but just wanted to be sure. Dew was looking at her paws as she walked, for some reason there was a random peice of grass in between her toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next