Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 14 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 8 Aug - 21:24

Thunder nodded to the alpha upon hearing her orders. "We shall go gather the other pups immediately then." He responded.
Feeling Flare lick his cheek made him feel more secure, as he was happy she was now here with him. He watched as she picked up  both Raya and Ashen. His daughter was still very sad by her expression, and Ashen seemed to be in denial...
He smiled, not because they were sad, but just by their innocent nature.
When they entered the den, Thunder turned to Flare, still ignoring Cyrax. "I am going to get Aurora and Warp." Thunder told his mate, remembering the small pup that has now been in the pack for a short time.
He padded out and searched the dens, trying to find the two pups. He eventually found them, and Thunder wondered if they knew what was going on. He picked the pups up and carried them out, now heading back to the underground den. Maybe Aurora could cheer Raya up, they were both girls and Aurora was just a little older than his daughter he figured. His pups could use a friend after all. He wasn't so sure about Ashen though, he wasn't so trustful to others his age, but maybe Warp would prove otherwise.
He reentered the den, placing the two pups down before he left again, reporting to Miyuki. "Alright, all the pups have been taken care of, all except yours of course, which you said you would handle. Is there anything else?"
Inside Thunder wanted to go and fight something, just to calm him down a bit. Sticking his fangs into a thief sounded pleasant...after all he was a warrior. Besides, staying in the same room with Cyrax didn't feel right to him...
But he also wanted to protect the pups and Flare! What a stump he was stuck at.

(I wasn't sure if I should've included Warp, because technical there is no bio for him and his character must be bought. But since he was already mentioned in role a few times I figured I'd just let him in because it just wouldn't make sense if I didn't.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Aug - 21:37

Ashe stated by his sister. He didn't really know what to say or do for he was just as confused. Then after hearing everyone speak he just felt small. If only he could do something he wished. He wished he could calm his sister or go and fight the rouge. But more than anything he just wanted to understand. He saw his mother finally enter the camp, and that made him brighten up more. By her expression and he nuzzling her just knew his mother cared about them, and she would never abandon them. When Flare picked his sister and him up he didn't object, but still he wished he was treated like he was older...

Being placed on the floor he stared around his family, trying to figure out who he should talk to first. In the end he just went by his sister, the wolf he knew he could trust the most. On the floor he drew the design of a fire flower, finishing his designs with his small claws like his mother taught him. "For you..." He mumbled to Raya. "Its not real but its pretty right...? I hope it cheers you up..."
The fire pup sniffed the air, was that a new scent?
Sure enough his father padded in with two other pups, making Ashen shoot up and immediately erase his flower design. He didn't want two stranger to see his art nor a flower for that matter. He silently apologized to Raya in his mind while staring at the two pups, one a girl, and the other a boy. His hackles rose and he began to growl, clearly not happy with two strangers in his family home. His father stared at him from the entrance giving a stern look before leaving once again, and Ashen sat back down hunching over, no longer growling but staring at the two new wolves angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Aug - 5:47

Breeze walked around for a moment, soon finding the corpse of the wolf who had been murdered. Breeze took a rough step back, feeling the body had begun to make stench fill the air. He lowered his ears, inspecting it. "This is... Horrible..." He growled lowly. "Who, or what is able to do this without leaving any types scent, or markings? ..." He said to himself. He turned his head, noticing his family and the others as a group. The brown brute felt a chill go down his back, over the lining of his stripe. He closed his eyes for a moment, wondering what to do. He shook his head, and sat down for a moment, staring at the corpse while trying to recall who this wolf was.

Story padded into the clearing after her sister, Pine. She tilted her head, as she asked what had happened. "Something have happened?" She asked curiously as she noticed Breeze standing by himself. She slowly padded closer to him. "Hey Breeze what are you- ..." She was cut off by her own heavy gasp, and whimper. She stared in shock, not being able to move because of the horrifying scene.

Breeze heard his sister behind him, and he turned around to make stop, and go back. But he was too late. He sighed, and turned around, facing his sister, and blocking her view towards the corpse. "Story. Story!" He snapped at her to make her listen properly. "Go over to mom, and Pine for a moment. Everything will be fine." He said, and forced a smile on his face to  make his sister more confident.

Story, just nodded at Breeze's words. The lass almost sprinted over to her sister, burying her face in her fur. "Pine..." She said lowly, taking a couple of deep breaths before lifting her head, and looking at the alphess. "What is going on?" She asked steadily, to no particular wolf.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug - 10:34

Shirano opened his eyes when he heard Raya's voice yell at her family to stop arguing. The yearling took a step back into the healer's den. He didn't know what to do, and just wanted to get away from all the chaos. He turned and padded back to where Jayfeather was, and lay down on the ground. He didn't want to hear family members arguing, or see the body of Horo anymore. He sighed and looked up at his mentor. He thought of Raya and Ashen. I'll make sure they don't get kidnapped...or....killed... he thought. I'll make sure that doesn't happen to anyone else....I am not going to have my life ruined again by some murderer he thought, remembering the evil wolf Himistu, who had killed his tribe's leader, and then both of his parents. The only reason he had left that tribe was to get away from the horrible memories, not have them happen all over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun 11 Aug - 16:53

Pluto continued to watch everything that was happpening. She continued to remain hidden behind the tree from the rest of the pack. This was indeed interesting. Pluto felt pumped to help out in tracking down mysterious wolves. Mysterious things is what Pluto most enjoyed. The beta watched the pups go into the underground den and the other wolves talking to each so seriously. Miyuki seemed to have calmed down a little bit, although you could still feel that horrible aura she brought around with her all the time. Pluto sighed and looked back at Dinky Doo. Using her large paw, Pluto poked Dinky Doo gently on the his fat and rather soft stomach and then ber paw retreated back and Pluto turned around to stare at the group of wolves. She started to move to a closer tree, still keeping herself concealed from the rest. She was sure that a few could see her, but it really didn't seem to matter much. Being closer to the group of wolves, Pluto was able to catch what they were saying better. Pluto sighed and turned her back sat down, letting the chipmunk fall gently.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 12 Aug - 3:41

Flare smiled as she watched her son draw a flower into the dirt with his claws. She looked up to find herself with a few more wolves in her father's den such as teo more pups which caused her son to be a little angry and knowing him he has too much pride to show his soft side. Flare chuckled softly and hoped that everyone will calm down because panick won't do a thing. In and out she watched her mate come back into the den and back out to report to the alphess but it seems she can't stand to be here or something. Looking over at Cyrax she would motion him to come here to her.

Raya eyes were half way closed before she heard her brother's voice. Snapping them open she saw a drawing in the ground and it was a beautiful flower and no matter what it looked real to her. She smiled at her brother and mouthed a "Thank you" before nuzzling him but as two more unknown scents filled her nostrils she looked up to see two pups which caused her brother to wipe away the drawing causing her to frown for a sec before she laid she felt like she couldn't sleep. So instead she stayed close to her mother but wanted to walk around her grandfather's large underground den. She spotted the pool of water with crystals around it and all sorts of paintings on the walls telling stories of her grandfather's past. But hearing her mother motion for her grandfather made her feel nervous.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 12 Aug - 14:14

Pine turned when she heard her sister's voice behind her. "I...I don't know..." she said quietly. She backed away from the rest of the wolves, and sat down. Her blue eyes searched the area for her brother, Breeze, and saw him standing beside the dead body. She shivered and looked away. "Who could have done this?" she said in barely more than a whisper. The russet-colored femme sat down and focused her deep blue optics on Story. "I hope that wolf doesn't come back..." she said. If the wolf did come back, and Pine had to fight, it would be her first battle. Now that she was a warrior, the generally sweet, cheerful, and immature lupa would have to be strong, brave, and determined. Pine was a bit frightened by the thought, but she also felt excitement rush through her. She would be fighting alongside Cyrax, Thunder-Paws, Flare, and Dew! With all these brave warriors around, plus the rest of the pack, surely there would be no more deaths or kidnappings, right?
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug - 15:47

Jayfeather was frozen in place. So much had happened so fast. a wolf had been killed, a pup had been stolen, wolves were running around everywhere. It was overwhelming to him, everything was a jumble of sounds and the images his pulses sent him seemed to be a CD that kept skipping scenes. one pulse someone was in one place, another pulse and they were 10 feet away. He tried focusing on Shirano to find out where he was, and 'saw' him come over and lie next to him. The way the young wolf moved showed he was troubled by something other than what was happening now, and Jayfeather would not press. The dead wolf had brought up memories he did not like to think of, and he joined his apprentice on the ground, his ears over his paws. He had to stop the noise and images from coming through so fast, so he could organize what he was thinking and what he had to do now. Calming his mind, he started focusing on one wolf at a time, trying to locate them. He sensed almost everyone, except March, Rain, Jay's Wing, and Lukas. He figured Lukas was the one who had been kidnapped, since almost every other pup was in someone's den. He doubted the mystery wolf would kill Lukas though, why would she kidnap him then? March was an adult, as was Rain, and they could probably take care of themselves, but Jayfeather still worried  about them not being here. The mystery wolf had killed the other wolf so easily.....The apprentice, Jay's Wing, though, troubled him. He was one of the two wolves who knew he was blind, as well as he felt a sort of kinship to the little wolf, as though it was his job to protect him. He felt the same towards Shirano. Standing up, he walked out of the den and hunted for Yuki. He found her by her other two pups, Lilli and Vladimir. "Alphess Miyuki, have you seen Jay's Wing?" he asked, deciding to find out where the most defenseless one was first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 14 Aug - 11:54

Thunder was about to walk away from the alpha after reporting when Jayfeather suddenly asked where Jay's Wing was. Thunder thought about, remembering the apprentice come to Shene mountain when the patrol started. He had assumed Jay would've come back with the rest of them after Thunder left before everyone else. "Maybe I can go search for him." He blurted out. It would give the electric wolf some space and be a excuse to get away so he wouldn't have to deal with 'the talk' regarding family issues that he knew would come soon.

Thunder was like a brother to Jay's Wing, so he was concerned about the young wolf's safety being out alone. THAT AND the excuse to get away. "What do you think? Should I go? Or do I need to stay back and help guard the pups and camp? "

(Might as well tell Thunder about being his mentor thing over with now huh? After so much time xD )
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug - 15:02

Miyuki tripped a little bit while walking just a few steps forward. It was as if her mind went blank for a second. Miyuki breathed in and out deeply, listening to everyone around her. Looking back, Yuki silently watched her young ones and walked over to them. Happy was not around, but her headpiece was. This made the alpha think that maybe a stolen pup, a murder, and the disappearance of Happy were all connected. Miyuki guided Vladimir over to the underground den, which he obediently followed. She looked back at the sleeping Lillian, and walked over to go pick her up and place hee in the den. Miyuki took a pause to take a good look around. She noticed that Pluto was behind a tree, looking like a stalker. But Yuki just left her be. At this point, Yuki was just clueless. All of the sudden she didn't know what to do. But it didn't mean that she wouldn't try.

"It would be nice if Flare and Thunde  stay close near the den. Cyrax should be more out, if that makes sense... I want everyone to look around the forest first, to see if it is safe.."  Miyuki said nothing else after that. She looked at her lovely little pack mates and sighed. Silently, Miyuki listened to Jayfeather.

"Don't worry, he's right here..." Miyuki magically pulled Jay's Wing out from her back. She then looked at Thunder as if she was to kill him. Yuki creeped over to her warrior, while bring Jay's Wing along.

"Thunder. I was going to tell you sooner, but it seemed I have forgot... You are to be this little guy's mentor." Yuki didn't know if he was ready, but she would try.

(Let's just say I dragged Jay along with me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug - 16:03

Dew watched as Miyuki tripped. The Alpha's mind must be somewhere else, Dew figured. The space wolf wanted to help. Actually, she just wanted to find the enemy and kill him. She looked around as Miyuki asked the wolves to look around the forest. "I know the direction the wolf ran off. He or she went towards the river, I lost it's scent after that." any information was helpful right? She sat down as she waited for the other wolves to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 14 Aug - 21:15

Thunder looked down sadly, he had wanted to go out and fight. It would be his first real duty as a warrior, but staying with Flare made perfect sense to him, and he would follow it. "Alright." He answered, managing a smile. 'At least the 'talk' could be delayed now.' He thought perking up. Thunder continued listening to the alpha speak to the lead healer, and soon enough turn back to him.

"Thunder. I was going to tell you sooner, but it seemed I have forgot... You are to be this little guy's mentor."

OH...well this was unexpected. "Ohmygosh really!?" Thunder said back, now jumping up and down and believing he was some sort of butterfly for a short second. He wanted to begin training right away, but with the situation now, it would have to wait. As if forgetting his problems Thunder made a wide grin and looked excitedly at the magically appearing pup. He decided not to question how Miyuki did that, he just concluded that the alpha was magical. With his sparky paw Thunder reached over and put his arm around the young wolf's shoulder, rubbing his face against Jay's lush fur.

He soon realized that he was still in front of a lead rank as well as an alpha, in a time of desperation. This was not a good first impression. Yeah...maybe it was a good idea to keep him here. Coughing and regaining posture, Thunder patted his new apprentice on the back. "Erherm... Yep... great kid."

"Weeeell, guess I'll head back to the den now to watch the pups" He said walking away. Thunder glanced behind him, looking at Jay's Wing. "You can come to if you want buddy."

Thunder left just as Dew arrived to the alpha. He entered the den, looking at the four pups and smiling softly. He was cheered up more thanks to being a mentor now, but still... He nudged to Flare, stretching his neck to whisper into her ear. "If you don't minnnnd... can you tell Cyrax that Miyuki said he will be the one to hunt down the loner, along with Dew I think?" Right now he was still refusing to talk to Cyrax. He would later if he has too, but seeing the warriors glare made him twitchy. (Twitchy....)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 14 Aug - 22:04

[color=red] So much commotion was overheard and Flare too had the urge to go out and fight or even hunt down this mysterious rogue. But she knew for a fact if this rogue dared entered this underground den or even place one paw at the entrance she'll be there to lay down her life for them. Looking at both her two pups she would giggle at Ashen's sudden anger towards the rest of the pups that were entering her father's underground den. Surely, it was safe afterall her father was no fool. Pating Ashen's head softly with her paw she'll turn her eyes towards her mate talking to the alpha along with smuthering poor Jay's wing. Chuckling she would smile widely at him. "So many memories.." she thought while looking down at them all "Alright, Ashen and Raya I want you to be inside the den at all times also to behave with the other pups. You may go play but remember behave and stay within the perimeter. Am I understood?"[/color ] she spoke while awaiting her pups answers before she found herself being nudged by Thunderpaws only for him to whisper in her ear, his breathe tickled her ear causing it to twitch but she then understood what was going on with him. "I will tell him." she spoke before looking over at her father "Father, you are to be hunting down this rogue and if needed terminate or contain it. Also father, dew will be going with you. So fulfil your duty as a warrior and as your bloodline being shaman please make me proud and our ancestors." she said rather more of a leader before standing up and touching noses with Cyrax and whispered something "Father, be careful and remember no matter what we will not seperate as a family. Let the stars guide you. she whispered and licked her father's cheek before turning back to return to her mate. Laying beside him, she'll look about the den and see Aiden keeping watch near the entrance. Being a blind earth wolf he was capable of sensing anything for miles away.   "Thunder, I hope I didn't upset you when I left Shene mountain... I feel like I hurt your feelings or something... And thats why your worried about something," she spoke softly 

Raya looked at her brother and nudged him before hearing mother's voice "Understood mommy." she spoke before running around the den and went to go talk to Miyuki's pups   "Hi, I wanna say I'm sorry that you lost your brother! But my grandpa will get him back!" she spoke while smiling and wagging her tail.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 14 Aug - 22:33

With innocent eyes as if a pup, Thunder looked at his mate. "Ah well..." Thunder began nervously. "I just don't like seeing others upset is all...especially those close to you." He sighed and leaned on Flares neck, still watching the pups. "...I tend to make wolves angry at me pretty easily too, even though I don't realize it." He chuckled softly. "I try to make others happy but failing in doing that depresses me I guess..."

Thunder suddenly picked up his head from Flare's soft fur to yell at his son Ashen. The pup was growling at the two new pup after Raya went to befriend them. Thunder then gently whacked the back of Ashens head with his paw causing the pup to just go back to doing the death stare. "Don't make me give you a noogie Ashen!" Thunder growled in a playful way.

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Wed 14 Aug - 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 14 Aug - 22:34

(Rubbing you head against my lush fur? I wonder if guillotines work on wolves......)

Jay's Wing suddenly found himself in front of Yuki and before Thunder. Whatever had happened, he didn't know. his memory was foggy up until a certain point, and he could hardly remember anything. Things appeared, then disappeared, then reappeared again. He could never hold onto those scraps of memory though. It was so frustrating, and when Yuki told Thunder that he was to be his Master(Jay's way of saying mentor), he was just utterly SHOCKED, and went into a sort of half-reality. He saw Thunder jumping up and down as if the ground underneath him was a bed of hot coals, while Jay's Wing just kind of sat there. He had wanted his Masters so badly, but he always thought that there'd be a ceremony, like back at his home. It was a great celebration, for it meant that the pup was advancing to adulthood and was being prepared to go through the tunnels, and if they made it back, a member of the Tribe. The training could start as early as 2 months though. also, now that the moment had come, it just seemed so much....duller. As if the anticipation is greater than the result. Which was probably true. "I suppose this is what I get for thinking events would be the same as in the Tribe.....perhaps some things will remain the same though..." he thought to himself, before he felt an arm around him, and someone started rubbing their head against his fur. He immediately froze up, not used to being.....touched. His mother and father, although they wanted him to be happy, had had very little time for him. The only one he had been close to was Cole, his cousin, and even then she spent a lot of time with her other friends. when the rubbing suddenly stopped and the paw around his shoulder left, he relaxed and realized the wolf was Thunder. He saw Thunder reach to pat him on the back, and only the fact that he was getting over his shock allowed him to relax and not tense or recoil when the wolf touched him. He had nothing against Thunder, nothing at all, he was like a slightly annoying older brother to Jay's Wing, if nothing else, but he had been touched so little in his life....He hoped that Thunder had not noticed him tensing, it could lead to a whole slew of problems, such as questions he didn't want to answer and unnecessary touching. He didn't know which one he disliked the thought of more. Normally he would never be so off guard as to show that he was afraid of touch unless he himself initiated it, but still.....it was no excuse. Just because he had been frustrated and shocked did not mean he should have let one of his weaknesses through, something that could be used against him if the person so wished. Mentally shaking his head, he got off this train of thought. The time after he had some out of the tunnels had been rough, and harbored emotions, reactions, and thoughts should stay in the past, not cloud his future. He heard Thunder say something about heading back to the den, and asking if he wanted to follow. Shows of affection were normal when a Master and his Apprentice were paired, although normally less physical, but this was unheard of. Asking if you wanted to go somewhere was just weird, as was calling him anything other than Apprentice, or perhaps the last part of his name, which was like calling someone by their last name. Some chose to relinquish the last part of their names after emerging from the tunnels, to show they were no longer lesser beings, and had to no longer follow his or her Master. The Apprentice went everywhere with his Master though, unless strictly told otherwise. It wasn't like the Apprentices were treated like slaves or anything, they could talk to people, eat, go to the bathroom and such, but if their Master called them they were to come if they were taking too long, other wise the Apprentice followed the Master, as if the Apprentice was the Master's shadow, something of smaller power, but still deserving of degrees of respect. It was even customary for the Apprentice to either temporarily move in or move into an area as close to their Master's den as possible for the duration of their training, in case their Master wanted to do early training or required something. Metaphorically speaking, the Apprentices were on a leash, although the length of the leash varied from Master to Master. Since he didn't know the length of his 'leash' yet, Jay's Wing immediately stood up and said,
"Of course, Master," before padding after the older wolf. He sat behind and a little to the left side of his Master, as was the custom. He would wait here until his Master left, moved, or said otherwise.

(Writing about Tribe traditions is fuuuuuuun! I should really go update my bio.....meh, I'll get around to it....sometime)

[This may be the biggest post I ever made so far at 824 words not counting these random excerpts at the beginning and end]
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 15 Aug - 0:51

Flare closed her eyes as she felt her mate's warmth on her fur but she opened them hearing his nervous yet sad words. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it and it was silent. Soon enough she saw Thunder head over to their son whom was growling at the alphas pups she shook her head "Oh ashen.." she spoke before getting up and walking to the pool of mountain water and lapped at the cool water as some drops fell down her chin. Stopping she stared at her reflection as some ripples caused it to blur but soon she felt something. A memory maybe. Slashing at the water the image just spreaded everywhere before she turned to sit at the den's entrance with Aiden.

Raya would smile as her yellow eyes stared at both pups before she heard a growling from her brother. Feeling embarressed she'll paw her brother's jaw "Ashen be nice to the leaders kids! Plus they can be our f-f-frens.." she said the last part more of a whisper and the word frens came out like a pup learning words..
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri 16 Aug - 16:06

Being the stalker that Pluto is, the beta listened to what everyone was saying, while being concealed. 'So it seems that Jay's Wing finally got a master.' Pluto sighed. She remembered that Happy was supposedly his orginal mentor for training as a warrior, but now that she was no longer present, he would have to go with Thunder. Pluto sighed a bit and stared at Dinky Doo the fat, fluffy chipmunk. She slightly turned her head away, still keeping an eye on him, and then turned her head fully back to the group of wolves, paying most of her attention there. Nothing really seemed to be interesting at this point. But surely there might be something interesting that might happen. No one knows the future. Well... everyone except the time wolves.

'Interesting' Pluto once again spoke to herself. Though she said interesting, there wasn't really anything interesting to look at or listen to. There was a small decision on whether Pluto should just pop out and reveal herself, or just remain behind the tree until someone calls her, or help is needed. Or if she had to do Beta stuff.

Pluto gently pawed a near by bush and just looked everywhere, completely bored out of her mind. She just wanted to get on with this mysterious event. Pluto wanted to take part of finding a strange wolf and tracking them down. Finding dead wolves and finding clues. Pluto had a fantasy of being detective of any pack. It never was understood why, really, but she did enjoy a lot of mystery. It was just so.... facinating.

Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 16 Aug - 19:47

Thunder smiled while watching Raya scold her younger brother. He didn't hear Flare respond but that was okay..."Ashen you'll never make friends like this!" Thunder laughed, less tense than before. He sat there without even noticing Jay's Wing follow him in and plop right beside him. When Thunder did notice he nearly jumped in shock. "Jay... erm...there is more room over there ya know...?" He nervously barked out, pointing to a more roomier part of the den. Not that Thunder minded having the apprentice so close to him.

Smirking Thunder put his face up to the younger wolf. "Unless you love me so much!" Thunder joked. He put his paw on Jay's Wing head, for reasons he didn't even know...he just wanted to. "Aahaha, he is like a little pet!"

While laughing, he realized that maybe the young electric wolf was depressed about not having a big party sort of thing about having a mentor now. Because of the timing, no one was really able to congratulate him, or have a small celebration. Thunder remembered when he was given a mentor. There wasn't a ceremony or anything, but many went up to him and felt happy for Thunder. Not to mention that he also had three others to train with, making each and everyday fun...but Jay's Wing...

Thunder frowned looking at the wolf, and slowly brought his paw back. "Hey...I make your training the greatest thing in the world okay!?" Thunder said to Jay, he wanted to make sure the little guy had as much entertainment as possible while learning. Maybe even going to a special camp like Thunder went to.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug - 2:48

Lycos Forest - Page 14 Anubis11

The Egyptian wolf walked at a slow trot, lead by his nose taking him to the center of a lush forest. A forest of wolves. A large pack resided here and there were several scent markers along his way. His thin tail, almost cat like tail swished behind him as he fastened his pace. In his excitement for a new start and a new life he stumbled on his own feet. He made a small grunt at his new weakness of bad coordination, something he hoped he would come over soon. The black wolf slowed his pace as not to make a fool of himself in front of what he keeps his fingers crossed (expression, not literal) will be his new pack.

Soon he was at the entrance of the camp. Nobody seemed to notice his presence that he was coming until he was insight. Everyone was quiet, well quieter then he would expect. Everyone seemed to be so focused on something... The wolves all carried serious expressions on their faces. Except maybe the electric wolf who seemed to be trying to cheer up a younger wolf... His pup? No the younger wolf wasn't that young... apprentice? Either way, his happy attitude and energy seemed to brighten up that whole side of the camp.

Something had obviously happened around here... (I think she is here...) The loner noticed a dead wolf who had been gruesomely slaughtered. The shock that their faces wore made it clear that they crime hadn't been committed by them. It would have been some monster outside their pack. A murderer... A killer... A horrible wolf... A truly... Truly... Horrible... Wolf... 'I'm no horrible wolf! I am Ramses!!' He told himself firmly. Not wanting to break their moment, the packless wolf remained quiet and waited for them to come to him as he sat at to the side with his ears lowered, a presentation that showed he was no threat. He sometimes forgot his size and how it doubled some wolves, as well as his intimidating warrior stance that he was so accustomed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug - 11:06

Dew smelled a stranger. She released a low growl as she searched for the origin of the smell. It wasnt the same smell as the Masked Wolf, but you could never be too careful at a time like this. She saw the Egyptian Wolf and growled, "What are you doing here?" The space wolf was ready for a battle. Where had this wolf come from? Will he attack? Dew kept a serious look on her face as she examined the wolf. He was quite muscular, he would make a good opponent. The white wolf was in no mood for a fight, but a fight would happen if the stranger tried anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug - 12:07

Shirano looked up when he felt someone lay down next to him. It was Jayfeather. He saw the Healer put his paws over his ears, and the yearling was tempted to ask if something was wrong, but didn't want to disturb him. His mentor seemed to be focusing on something. Maybe he's trying to find out where everyone is? he wondered. When he saw Jayfeather stand up and walk outside, Shirano decided to follow. Pushing himself up off the ground, he slowly padded after the black wolf. He peeked his head outside of the den, and heard Jayfeather ask where Jay's Wing was. Shirano remembered the other apprentice from when they had found Jayfeather, lost out in the forest, and had brought him back to the rest of the pack. The young male took a few more steps out of the den so that he was standing beside Jayfeather. He was talking with Miyuki, who had just magically pulled Jay's Wing out of nowhere. Shirano took his eyes off of the gray wolf, and looked around at everyone else instead. He soon spotted Dew approaching a loner who had wandered onto the pack's territory. What if he's the one who killed the wolf and took Lukas? he thought. Feeling apprehensive and nervous, Shirano stepped closer to Jayfeather, keeping his eyes on the stranger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug - 16:14

Miyuki was joyed to see Jay's Wing and Thunder together. Yuki looked at the sight of the two and then turned her attention to the dead wolf. For some reason, Miyuki felt that this wolf was... familiar to her. The alpha took a good look at the dead figure in front of her and then carefully lowered her head down to sniff it.  Suddenly, Miyuki's mind went blank and she wipped her head back, her eyes growing larger by the second. 'Impossible.' This wolf... It was Horo. Miyuki's very first friend. The brown and white fur color and markings looked very similar to Miyuki, but she didn't know if she knew this wolf or not. It has been a while since Yuki has ever saw Horo. She thought she was dead. But who knew she was still alive. "Horo..." Miyuki looked down and muttered a few words.

I found her lying the middle of the pack territory. Me being a healer, I quickly took her to my den and got her fixed...

"Who... Are you?"

"I am.."

Before I could say my name, she blanked out...

~Few hours later~

"Sorry to interfere. May I know your name?"

"I am Miyuki, are you feeling a little better?"

"I'm Horo. And I think I am ok. Thanks for all your help."

That was the very first conversation that Miyuki had with her very first friend. And she was killed. 'Unforgivable...' Miyuki looked up at her pack of wolves. She opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it. Miyuki was in so much shock. She didn't know what to do anymore. She was helpless. Then, she watched Dew growl at something. The alpha turned around to see a mysterious wolf right in front of her. Of course, she wanted to attack him and say something about the stolen pup and the murder, but Miyuki kept shut and kept calm. This wolf was very different from the rest. Yuki looked at him curiously, and then spoke in a low voice. "Please introduce yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug - 23:26

Lycos Forest - Page 14 Anubis11

Ramses thought for a second that maybe it would be best to come back later. The pack before him was dealing with some sort of dilemma. About to turn a she wolf spoke out to him  "What are you doing here?" the sharp tone surprised him at first, of course they would be suspicious. For all they knew Ramses could have the horrible wolf that took down their packmate. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a young time wolf give him a glare of a sort. The ebony loner made a small childish frown. What would he do to convince them? He had quickly thought up what to say, his specialty for never being at a lose of words. Though before he had a chance to recite them, a ivory femme called out on him.

"Please introduce yourself." At first glance she would just appear as any other wolf in the pack, Ramses studied her carefully, the slight arch in her posture, the minimal tension that held her tail, the authoritive look in her eyes that the rest didn't share, to him, he knew that she was the alphess.

The hybrid wolf hung his head lower then he was used to. To him, the submissive posture was uncomfortable, he never looked up to any wolf, Even the alpha he was able to keep at eye level, that's what it is like holding a high rank like that as he had. No, Ramses reminded himself that, that wolf wasn't him. He was just an ordinary wolf "Excuse my intrusion, your lady, I am merely looking for a pack to call my home. I have been travelling for a long time and am growing weary" He brought his head up slightly enough to read her expression. He thought about adding his name but he still wasn't sure if he was going to be able to stay.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 21 Aug - 17:36

Perking her ear's to the sound of a unfamiliar voice, Flare thought it would be best if she went to investigate while Thunder watches all the pups in the den. The black she-wolf spotted the loner along with the alphess. Her red eyes watched the loner carefully but it seems he be telling the truth. He isn't the one that caused the murders but at a time like this everyone was cautious. Flicking her tail she'll look back in the den with all the pups  before sitting at the entrance of the den along with Aiden. Flare merely shook her pelt while keeping watch, at this point Dew and Cyrax should be off tracking the rogue down. "Hm..." she thought while trying to think of what to do next it seems this rogue is merely threatening us or wanting something in return.. Her red eyes showed slight sorrow for the dead wolf but at the same time she expressed anger.  
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Aug - 8:23

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Lillian was very scared. She looked away from Lukas one second, the next he was gone. Was this all real? Was it all a dream? Would she wake up from the nightmare? The other wolf that she knew to be named Ashen, growled at her and Vlad. Though she hadn't met any of the other pups in wolf (in person...) she had learned all their names, if she wanted to be alphess one day then she would have to. "Hi, I wanna say I'm sorry that you lost your brother! But my grandpa will get him back!" After hearing this the small white pup that this wasn't just some horrible nightmare.

The sun wolf shook nervously. For one, the black pup growled at her, which was scary and that she had never made any interactions with anyone outside of her family aside from Happy. "H... Hi..." She stuttered, not really answering what the she pup Raya said. The alpha's pup scooched closer to her brother. She opened her jaw to introduce herself, something she knew to be the right thing to do as an heir, she was shaking so hard that no words came out so she closed her maw and said nothing

| Count: 157 |

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next