Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+6
Forest
Robin
March
Thundo Puffs
Flare
Tsuki
10 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Miyuki Mon 15 Jul - 23:37

"We are going to Shene Mountain... I heard we could see the territory from there. Just don't fall off, HAHAHA! Just kidding, you won't fall off. Unless I push you."

Pluto stared at Miyuki with the widest eyes. Again, the alpha was being a creeper like she was when the two first had a battle against each other. The beta was glad that Miyuki was feeling better, but now Yuki will forever haunt Pluto in her dreams now that Miyu was being creepy again. 'We're going to Shene Mountain... That's great...' Pluto moved a little bit away from Miyuki was she walked closer to the beta. She breathed in deeply and walked slower to walk behind Miyuki. 'This is interesting...' Pluto sighed and looked behind her, then continued walking to Shene Mountain. There, they would see the whole entire territory. And who knows if Miyuki would really push Pluto off the mountain. The beta sighed once more and grumbled a bit. Well, this would be very interesting for Pluto. She just hoped that Miyuki wouldn't continue being a creeper while patrolling. That is a nightmare for Plutes.

~To Shene Mountain.~
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 16 Jul - 15:28

(Breeze's new color! xD)
Breeze silent followed Miyuki and Pluto towards their first destination. When the alphess started being creepy towards Pluto, the brute didn't really think much about it, he left it be.

Story wagged her tail like crazy as the party finally started moving. She jumped after her sister, Pine, in a very childish way. "Yay! Let's go! Where are we going?" She asked out in open air.

Fall would sit by his mother until she got up, and so he did. Once she started walking, he followed her. Soon his sister, Asgata, padded up beside him. He sighed, and continued their journey to see the territory.

_~*Everyone;~To Shene Mountain*~_

(Probably the biggest fail ever...)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul - 13:21

Shirano followed Jayfeather back into the camp after their 'journey' around the territory finding herbs. There sure were a lot, more than Shirano had expected at first. Once they were in the healer's den, the apprentice watched Jayfeather sort the herbs into different piles. Then when the black wolf was done, Shirano stepped forward and started to sort his herbs, looking for ones that matched with the ones Jayfeather had put down. It took a little while, and when he was done, Shirano looked at the piles, making sure he had sorted his herbs correctly. He pawed at one pile that had a comfrey leaf on top. He moved the leaf aside, and saw different looking leaves below it. The yearling sighed and carefully picked up the comfrey leaf, and placed it with the other leaves. He then quickly looked the piles over again, then turned back to Jayfeather. I have to tell him everything I know about the herbs... he thought. Shirano sat down in front of Jayfeather, a bit nervous. "Okay...which one do you want me to tell you about first?" he asked the wolf quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul - 15:38

Dew yawned and stretched out in her den. She was tired from a long day of digging it out, but she decided to go see who was still around. The wolf slipped out of her den and went closer towards the camp. "Anyone still around?"She said as she looked. Seeing that no one was at the camp, she went to the Healer's Den to see if anyone was there. 'theres always someone here.'The space wolf thought as she entered the den. Seeing the two wolves in there, she said hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul - 3:58

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Seeker10
The dim coated she looked down at her reflection in a small pool of water formed of melted snow of the late winter. She loved how the masked fitted on her face, how it shaded what was underneath, how it gave her a deadly look. A look that screamed evil. With a grin she stepped over the pool that reflected the awakening sun. Walking on she came across a female who appeared to be bathing in the morning light. Alone. Perfect. She had thought stepping from the shade of the trees into view.

The ginger wolf instinctively jumped up "Who are you!?" The fox looking femme demanded in a more dominant posture.

"You tell me who you are first" She asked deviously.

The orange pelted female eye's were in narrow slits. Proof that the coal furred's mask did give off a dark aura. Wouldn't be surprised. It was a bone mask of a wolf. It was her first-kill-trophy you could say. After a moment of silence she replied "I'm Horo. A sentinel of the Kýklos Prostasía Pack, mind you I can fight just as good as any of our warriors!" To most she sounded confident but the rogue could sense that she was nervous and quivering in her pelt.

"Is that so? Then there is no warrior here that is worthy of the title" The black wolf was soon behind the sentinel. With no time to waste she was lunging for the vitals. Apparently the pack wolf wasn't all talk. The wolf had jumped away from the attack but didn't see the next attack lined up. The masked wolf lunged forward pushing the defender and bashing her into the tree behind.

A laugh broke out when she saw blood trickle out the back of the head of the sentinel. "Goodbye Horo" Horo stared back in shock, in disbelief. Had she recognized the attacker? Either way. It didn't matter because when the ashed she looked down her eyes were glazed over and the body was now swimming in blood.

The femme tsked under her breath. Her claws dripped in the thick crimson liquid. As much as she loved the scent there could be no evidence. The ebony wolf licked away the extra drops then headed for the river to clean off the stains and scent. She spent a good amount of time making sure to leave no paths or drops of blood on her way. She would come back at night fall.    

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Fri 26 Jul - 18:10

Far long walks from the mountains to lycos forest the Shaman warrior grew weary of his sudden old temptation. He knew it was wrong but he was raised from the cruel merciful pack known as the shaman wolves and for many years slain many of the great packs. Sighing he shook his head and body only to hear the jingles of the beads, crystals and bones that he made into armour or jewelry such as a collar and braclets that go around each paw.  Cyrax finally made it to the camp and he too looked around to find Miyuki's pups safe with a Happy. And Shirano and Jayfeather merely sorting out herbs. Proceeding to his underground den he would enter while disapearing from the surface to a luxury den fit for alphas or kings of kings. Finding his son still sleeping he would go to his trophy rack where the skulls of wolves and pups he slain were claimed as trophies from his time in the Shaman pack yet he is still a part of them. Placing his paw on the skull mask of an alpha he killed he would take it of and place it next to the others before removing the rest of his attire.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul - 14:39

Shirano was distracted when a she-wolf with white fur and gray markings entered the den. "Oh, um, hi" the yearling said. He cocked his head slightly to the right. "Do you need something?" he asked. Just then he heard unfamiliar voices from outside. He got up and padded close to where Dew was standing, and peeked outside. Who was that? the black-furred apprentice thought. He looked back at Jayfeather and Dew. "Um, I'll be right back" he said, and padded outside. Once he was out of the den, Shirano looked around, and soon saw something that made his take a step back and gasp in shock. The body of a dead wolf, surrounded by blood. "W-who...." he whispered. Who did this....and who is that dead wolf...? he wondered, realizing that he didn't know the wolf whose body lay in front of him. Shirano wanted to look away from the body and go back to Jayfeather and the other wolf, but his eyes stayed locked on the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul - 17:28

Dew looked at Shirano, she didnt really need anything... She was just lonely. "oh, nothing, I was just seeing who was around." The she-wolf watched as the young wolf leave the den. She followed him out of the den, wondering what was up. She froze at the sight of the dead wolf. "Holy Venus... What happened?" Dew immediately started sniffing the corpse, trying to find any familiar scents. Nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul - 18:56

At this time, everyone was sleeping. Vladimir woke up from a long nap, probably for one day or so. He yawned and looked around. The territory was empty, only leaving him and his siblings, the healers, and a few warriors around. Vladimir never saw the pack so empty. He looked around quietly and stared at his brother and sister. He smiled to himself and poked Lukas in the head. Vladimir wondered to himself whether he should bring Lukas along with him to go explore a bit. "Mmm..." Vlad got up and stretched all his muscle. "What a nice nap that was" Vladimir shook his head and grinned. 'I should go ask Happy if I could take a look around.' The little pup thought and walked over to where the warrior was. He wasn't paying attention where he was going, and rather, he was paying attention to the outside. Vladimir turned his head to see something else. He hesitantly looked around, but saw nothing. "Ha....ppy..." Although he didn't know who Happy was, he knew that she was a friend of mother. And who ever is mom's friend, is Vladimir's friend. But Happy was missing. Vladimir could feel the wind blowing against him, and few leaves passing by. He stared at the empty spot where the warrior was sleeping. 'Mmm, maybe she went somewhere...' Vladimir sat down and thought for a moment. He heard a few voices near by, but he didn't move at all. Instead, he waited for Happy to return...

*Dead*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Aug - 0:05

Aurora woke up and stretched. She poked her brother in the ribs. Warp gave out a shrill wine."Staaaaaaaaaaaaap Aurora. That hurts!" The silver colored pup snarled, in Aurora's hearing range. "I barely even poked you, grumpz!" Aurora snapped, later giving out an huff. She noticed Warp slowly getting up, letting out shrill growls of pain. "I ache all over and I feel terrible!" He barked, plopping himself down with a growl. Aurora tilted her head, and her eyes widened. "Do you suppose you're sick?" Warp just groaned, plopping his head onto the moss nest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 2 Aug - 19:22

Trotting around the huge forest, Crystal looks at the lush beautiful trees. She wanders around and sees a creek. Crystal drank the water for she is thirsty. No wonder she found a coyote pass by, she rolls eyes at coyote and returns to the den. Crystal saw the sunset, she was alerted to raise the moon. She raised it and with awe, she was proud how the moon's glow turned out.

One beautiful evening came, Crystal went to look for her den. Midnight came... Suddenly, nothing and no one was left in the forest she went. She turned around and surprised to see an old friend, Moon. "Hello Moon!" She say for herself. Moon replied "Crystal? Is that you? Really?" Of course!" She counted the days, the sun suddenly rised.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty Epic Reply to Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Fri 2 Aug - 19:51

A few hours passed and Happy was not back. Vladimir lowered his head. He knew something was not right. Yes, the warrior is happy and full of life and is always exploring, but there should be a reason why she was chosen to be the lead warrior. Vladimir knows that Happy was responsible and is always doing her duty, even if he didn't know her. He just assumed that because she got quite a high rank. The little pup didn't know what to do. He didn't wake up his siblings. He just looked back with dull eyes and sighed. Vlad got up and started walking around. He had an uneasy feeling without mom. His red eyes scanned a few areas of the forest, but there was no sight of Happy. He sat down for a moment. 'That's strange...' What Vladimir saw was something shiny between a bush and a tree. Vladimir looked back and then rushed over to the unknown object to analyze it. The unknown object had a few feathers on it and seemed be made out of gold. It was chipped and the feathers were all dull and broken. Vladimir took a sniff of it and then dropped it. 'What the..' He automatically recognized that smell as Happy. His memory was blurry, but Vlad remembered that Happy was wearing the strange headpiece. Maybe Vladimir was making everything too dramatic, but he couldn't help but feel that something bad happened to the lead warrior. Vlad took the rather large head piece on his head and then headed over to two wolves, one male time wolf, and an older female. "H-hey, what are you doing?" Vlad nervously said to the two wolves. He couldn't see what was in front of them, he didn't know what they were doing. The pup sat down while holding the golden headpiece up and away from his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Aug - 21:51

Dew looked at the pup and then back at the corpse. She didnt want to scar h, he wa too young for that. The white wolf turned towards the pup and sat down in front of the body, shielding it from his view."Oh uh, this? It's nothing... You don't need to see it."'Gosh Dew, You're a terrible lier. At least make it believable! the little voice inside her head told her. She shifted her paws and looked at the pup, hoping he would believe her awful lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Aug - 3:44

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Seeker10
The jet black wolf stepped into the camp from the far side. From their she saw the wolves exit as they huddled around the dead pack mate. Even if Horo hadn't been close to any of the newer wolves she had some memories with the older ones. The rogue crept quietly into the camp. Only some healers who wouldn't be able to smell anything but herbs in their den and some other wolves in personal dens were left.

The she wolf eyed the light blonde pup. About to place another paw forward he got up and looked for his care tacker, then ran towards the messy remains of Horo. Two pups left. They were near the alpha's den and looked healthy and well groomed. Definitely the alphas pups. With a quiet snicker she hit the young moon pup on the back of the head. She pin pointed the right spot on the neck to take him strait into unconsciousness.

It was unsuccessful... Kind of. The pup let out a screech. The target being so small she didn't quite get it, though after his yelp in protest his body went limb and fell to the ground. She grabbed the little body as they most likely heard the noise.

Though she lacked prey sometimes she was very fit and the coal pelted female was able to escape to the river. Washing her scent and the pups in the water. The cold liquids soaked through her pelt whipping around her bare skin. A shiver coursed though her but it wasn't to long before regaining herself. The woodland creatures ran out from her path as she made way to the wastes, in fear of the night hunter.

[Lycos Forest] > [Waste Lands]

She made some extra loops and such and misleading tracks. She laughed "To easy... You are practically are begging me to" She said in sly words.

"The only evidence they have is a police sketch of my mask~" She hummed happily to herself. Even if the wolves had caught a look at her that was all they would have got.

She turned back to the unconscious pup, placing him at the back her den. The dark wolf took in a deep breath. The evil vixen closed her eyes and put her paw on his forehead, blowing out all the air in her lungs and as much elemental power as she could. Slowly her eyes peaked open. 'Not even the hottest flames will melt this'

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Vladdy10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Aug - 10:16

(Ermahgerd so awesome...)

Dew pricked her ears in the direction of a screech. She forgot all about guarding the wolf corpse and rushed over in the direction of the screech. She saw a masked wolf freezing the pup. Dew crept into the shadows to keep herself hidden. "What are you doing!?" she yelled as she continued to hide. When the Masked Wolf didn't respond, she started to creep out of the shadows. She watched the wolf leave and rushed to follow the wolf. She lost sight right before the wolf got to the river. Dew took a wild guess in the direction of the Masked Wolf's direction. 'If I was an evil wolf where would I go to hide a pup...' she thought, the wolf had no clue where to look. Probably in a place where the pup wouldn't be found... Why couldn't she know the territory a little more? The white wolf rushed back to the camp. "Guys! A pup as been kidnapped by a Masked Wolf! I don't know where they went!" the wolf yelled as she looked around for a wolf who knew the territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Aug - 15:18

Vladimir didn't know if Dew was telling the truth or not. Maybe Lukas could help him out. Vlad sighed and placed the golden headpiece down for a moment since his arms were getting sort of tired. Lying or not, Vladimir went with it and stared at Dew. "Mmm..." He hummed a little unsurely. Vlad will figure out all of this later. He wanted to find Happy. Just a few minutes later, Vlad watched Dew run out of no where, and behind here was a... bloody wolf. 'What is this?' Vladimir was shocked at the scene. He didn't know what was going on, so he turned over to go look at Dew. He couldn't see very well, but he knew she was somewhere.

"Guys! A pup as been kidnapped by a Masked Wolf! I don't know where they went!"

Pup..? The only pups in the area is Vladimir, Lukas, and Lili. Vlad placed a paw on the headpiece. A dark aura, which he got from his mother, appeared and Vladimir had a frightening face on. "What...?" He said in a low voice. Whoever stole his siblings are so dead. The young, creepy pup walked over to the tree to see who was stolen. What he saw was not what he expected. 'Lukas? How..' Vladimir sighed. He was glad that Lilli was safe but who knew that smart little Lukas would  be stolen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 3 Aug - 20:39

Crystal realized how beautiful the mountains are. Simultaneously, she gazed at the star in this beautiful night. Afterwards, she stood up and walk through the forest near the mountains which they call Lycos Forest. A nascent tree she saw and said "What a lovely tree! Too bad there are so many dreck near it!", she say in disbelief. She ignore the trash and admired the lovely tree. After then, she trot to a lush beautiful tree. She heard a loud thud near her. She looked at a pup beside her. The pup is showing frisky actions as if it wanted to play. And Crystal said "Wow! I can't believe you have beautiful vermilion eyes!", she say to the pup as an admire. "Thank you.", says the pup, "Your welcome little one", Crystal replied. The lush trees are wonderful isn't it? Oh! I almost forgot to ask you that, where are you from?", Crystal asked. "Nowhere.", replies the pup as the pup's tears fell unto his cheek. "Don't cry little one, it will loose your virility." She said to comfort him. The pup didn't answer. He just continue to sob.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 5 Aug - 17:01

Cyrax sat in the corner of his den, he watched his son closely with his jade eyes and made no hesitation to approach him. But perking his ears he smelt an intruder his guess a lupa but what else had reached his nostrils is the scent of blood. "Some fool entered this territory..." he spoke harshly while grabbing his wolf skull mask and placing it on along with his skinned wolf pelt and so many other horrific accesories a Shaman warrior wolf would have. Exiting his den, he'll resurface before approaching a female who seemed to saw the intruder "You there tell me what has happened!?" he growled but today Cyrax felt off and surely he stared at a dead wolf's body and merely picked it up by its neck and began dragging it under a tree before using his element power to make the ground underneath the corpse cave in then he'll simply make a boulder appear over the hole. "A simple burial." he thought while eyeing the lupa
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Aug - 17:21

Oh gosh, this wolf was furious. Dew took a deep breath and tried to remember what she had seen and heard, it's not that easy when you're panicking. "Ok, I didn't see very much though. There was a high pitched scream and I followed Shirino outside. We saw a dead wolf when we got to the direction of the scream but no culprit. There was another scream, a pup from the sounds of it, I caught a glimpse of the wolf this time. But, sadly, all I could see was it's mask..." Dew realized that Cryax had a mask as well, she started to growl."I swear Cryax, if it was you, I would kill you." Dew claimed down like what she had said never happened and continued, "Anyways, I chased the wolf and lost it when it went into the river. I don't know where it went after that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Aug - 21:05

(Crystal, try not to fast forward time unless given permmision please, the current time is posted on the homepage, and is listed as "3 pm" ^^)

-From Shene Mountain

After a long treck, Ashen arrived back at the camp site. Still, his sister was not yet to be found, which annoyed the fire pup even more. Perhaps he arrived here first? Or something else...
Hiding his fears, Ashen walked up to the group of wolves. What were they doing he wondered to himself. Looking more closely they seemed in disarray, in confusion and in fear. Ashen was about to announce something when he stopped. What was wrong? What happened? A white wolf was going on about something, a wolf smelling of herbs, supposedly a healer was standing in confusion, and another pup like him but older, the alpha's pup he saw before seemed to be in shock and frustration.
Ashen then caught a glimpse of his uncle running up ahead. Ashen looked back at the group of wolves, then back to the direction where Cyrax was heading. Growling he turned and decided to followed his uncle, ignoring the strange...unplaced dirt. It would be where Raya would head for, besides...whatever was going on with the others, it didn't concern him for now.

Last edited by Ashen on Tue 6 Aug - 7:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 5 Aug - 21:29

"Look ouuutttt!" Thunder screamed, unable to stop his fast pace of running. As he came down from the mountain, his paws sparked out of control and he couldn't slow them, and now...he was heading right towards a group of wolves in the camp. He reconized Dew, Shirano, and one of Miyuki's pups. Then...-CRASH-
The electric wolf had bashed right into a large tree, missing the wolf Dew by just a few meters. Stunned Thunder staggered back and fell onto his side, his head spinning for a good thirty seconds. He got back up afterwards...looking around at his pack members. "Heeeey...what's going on?" He asked groggily, staring at their nervous faces. What's up with them...? He wondered. Flare was no where to be seen, nor the two pups. This made Thunder nervous but also irritated. Without waiting for everyone to respond, he ran around and stopped in the center of the clearing. "RAYA, ASHEN! WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE PRICKS!?" He screamed.
Hearing no response, he stalked back up to everyone else. "Why are you making those faces?" He asked again.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 5 Aug - 23:34

Cyrax merely listened to the Lupa explain what has happened but his eyes became darkened as this lupa suddenly excused him for this murder and pupknapping! His claws dug into the Earth as he snarled at her "Silence, You twit! How dare you excuse me of such a crime when I just came to your aid?" he growled before this lupa's change of mood began to explain more of the story "A mask? Someone from the Shaman Pack? Doubt it... Somebody is stealing a traditional look..." he growled low to himself before flicking his jade eyes towards a small squeak it so happens to be Ashen "What is it?" he asked Ashen before spotting Raya running towards them.. But most of all a spark tumbling down faster just zipped past him "Idiot." was the word that slipped from his mouth.  Sniffing the air he caught scent of this rogue who dared come into the territory. "Who was stolen? And second I believe this fool who stumbled into our territory will be back... The intruder is toying with us... But I will catch its trail and retrieve the pup... It was a alpha's pup wasn't it? " he spoke lowly while eyeing Miyuki's pups "Miyuki will be back soon... And if she found out her pup was stolen... Or whomever... It won't be good.." he snarled before swishing his tail wildly at the sudden excitement of hunting down a intruder. Cyrax turned to the lupa and then Thunder-paws but he was silent
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 0:18

Who would of done this? Vladimir thought for a moment before turning around and glaring at two pups around his age, and an older one. He sighed. He just didn't know what to do. Vlad just couldn't believe that Lukas would get himself stolen. He was smarter than that! Vladimir shook his head while keeping that same aura his mother had. A few wolves were having a conversation about this situation, and so Vlad just listened.

"Who was stolen? And second I believe this fool who stumbled into our territory will be back... The intruder is toying with us... But I will catch its trail and retrieve the pup... It was a alpha's pup wasn't it? "

Vladimir growled. He poked that old wolf in the leg and then looked up at him. "My brother Lukas... He was stolen.." He said nothing after that. Yes, the older wolf knew that someone was stolen, but Vladimir felt that it was important to tell him the name of the stolen pup.

"Miyuki will be back soon... And if she found out her pup was stolen... Or whomever... It won't be good.."

The small little pup looked down. "I want someone to go find mom. Tell her. Bring her. I don't care. Just make sure she knows!" Vladimir growled in an extremely dark and low voice. He glared at everyone around him and then backed away a little bit towards Lilli. He couldn't afford to lost another sibling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 6 Aug - 0:38

He stood in silence till he felt someone poking him looking down at the young pup he would merely look away. "Do as the alpha's pup orders... Dew head to shene mountain and catch the patrol before they head to the meadow of Yuzuki. Bring them all home. We must keep this pack safe... I'll go find this intruder and hopefully I will get Lukas back." he spoke while giving a growl towards his command before turning to the alphas pups "Who was your caretaker while we all went on patrol or hunting?" he asked before seeing a sleeping lazy Happy "You idiot..." he growled at the so called head warrior before he merely looked back at Thunder "Get all the pups on safety I suggest my underground den but otherwise prepare for anything suspicious..  And Raya... I'm sorry about earlier but I don't belong here... Nor does your mother.." he spoke the last words to her with a bit of anger and sorrow. But it was true... When he found Flare one day he had trained her how he was raised and both of them have a small corruption. His was greater... And all it was doing was being fed.. Turning away from his small family he looked ahead while sniffing around for this rogue.  

(making a comic about cyrax will post by next month.)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 8:13

Ashen was still standing besides Cyrax when Raya was spotted running towards them. He was glad she was safe...and would talk to her about going off alone without him later...if they could. He had just listened to the conversation about Lukas being kidnapped.
Ashen was stunned, HOW? In his short time of life so far he has known the camp to be a safe haven, but if someone was taken...WHO?
He watched in slight fear as Cyrax snarled at a white female, who Ashen has known to be a fellow pack member by her scent. Everyone seemed to be on edge. He listened carefully as Cyrax listened to the alpha's pup and then explained what everyone had to do. What great leadership... Ashen thought. But it seemed dark to the young fire pup...his uncle angered. Then, when he spoke of not belonging here, Ashen's mouth went agape and he stared at his role model with the big puppy eyes he still had. Ashen did not know much about the lifestyle of the Shaman wolves his parents seemed to always speak of, he thought it was something to be proud of...is all of this not true? Just what then are they? Wanting to be close to someone for once he huddled next to his sister, who must've been just as shocked as he was now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next