Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Tsuki Wed 22 Jan - 17:29

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

"Being a sentinel is fun. It's nice walking around the territory." He smiled softly at his precious sister. "And how is it like being delta? It must be interesting being at a higher rank than us" The sweet smile washed all worries and doubts from Lillian. She wondered if Lukas was aware of this, that his voice soothed the deltess and that his smile made her happy, did he know how important he was to her? Of course he did, she never forgets to remind him.

"That does sound fun, maybe sometime soon I will go on patrol with you... And aha, Yes, interesting is one word for it. I will admit that working with the other deltas is really nice. I respect the other deltas, I mean Rain and Forest of course..." She trailed off into silence right before Raya seemed to come out of no where.

"Hello Guys! So what are you guy's doing?" Lillian saw Raya as a beautiful young she-wolf, it was unfortunate that she had to take so much after her father... "So, afraid to look immature in front of Lilli?" It wasn't really any surprise that her nickname caught her attention, not to mention, Raya wasn't being close to quiet in the snow walled camp that did nothing but trap sound. Either way, she didn't bother to look the fire wolf's way. "So guy's any one of you want to participate in a tournament? If you do, let us......." The voice started to drown out as she focused on Ashen as he slowly approached.

"Hey guys..." Even his voice pissed her off, though, you couldn't even tell that she was aware of his presence. The alpha's daughter admitted that she did take a glance or two his way earlier only to witness him getting beaten by his father, not that that outcome was a real surprise. 'Tournament, huh? How childish'

| 316w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan - 8:44

◊ Sapphire ◊ Hunter ◊ 3y 6m ◊ Female ◊ Ice ◊

Sapphire turned her head when she heard a voice that was neither Rain's nor Thunder's. Instead, her cyan eyes saw the lead hunter March, asking her to hunt. Sapphire nodded.
"Okay..." she replied. The she-wolf wasn't too enthusiastic about going out and hunting on a freezing cold morning like this, but hey, her fur matched the color of the snow, so she could probably bring in a few good catches. Sappi's ears heard March ask Rain if he wanted fish. She wondered for a split second how in the world they would catch fish, until she remembered the hot springs. Of course, how could I forget? she thought. A few moments later, the white wolf heard March's voice again, telling them they should start heading out. "Where are we going?" she inquired, getting to her paws. Despite the cold and snow, Sapphire felt excited about going out; it had been a while since she last hunted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 23 Jan - 21:23

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

The male sighed, clearly uncomfortable surrounded by wolves his age. "Anyways," he began again, "You heard what Raya said before. We need to sharpen out battle skills...everyone has been slacking off for the past few months. We don't need another... incident." As Ashen spoke, he took a quick glance at Lukas. It wasn't very noticeable, but it was there. Ashen did not clearly remember the time Lukas was taken. He was still young and immature at the time, and didn't understand what was going on then, but he had heard the stories. As the Delta finished speaking, he began to back away from the group. "I'll inform Miyuki now to see what she thinks; so think about it now while you still can." He began to pad away to the alphess, pacing faster as he saw his father approach the group.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

]As Thunder began to head towards Cyrax's den, he couldn't help but turn his head back to the chatting yearlings. Thunder smiled turning his body around to greet the young wolves. Ashen and Raya are actually talking about it to them! he thought proudly, My idea is actually going through? The male overheard his son explain the concept to his pack mates, and Thunder couldn't help but want to explain further. "Aren't you guys EXCITEDDD!~" Thunder asked passionately, arriving right after Ashen had walked away. He was still in habit of treating the yearlings like pups, despite knowing two of them actually had a higher ranking then himself. "With this we can become stronger, AND have fun at the SAME time! This should make us become closer... and know others weaknesses. But it should be kinda cool seeing what everyone's powers are like huh!?" he shuffled his paws excitedly...sometimes Thunder still thought he was a yearling just like them...and boy he wished he still was. Giving a cheesy grin he padded away, realizing his current task of getting Cyrax and Aiden from their den. It wasn't hard to distinguish Cyrax's den from the others...it was literally underground and had a rather fancy architect. Thunder always knew that wolf was a perfectionist. "Hey old man...!?" he called out cautiously through the entrance. "You guys home?"

ϟThunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 24 Jan - 2:45

Raya couldn't help but smile widely at everyone but surely she would swish her tail happily and give everyone nothing but a friendly smile. Her paws sparked a bit but surely the sparks didn't spread. Looking at her brother Ashen she couldn't help but smile at him before getting up to sit next to her own brother. "Ah, well than if you wish to participate it will he a honor battling you. Though, I must say this," she began before looking at  them all "Rank is a mere title and name it isnt superior. Nor is does it mean your better than others,  and that you have to change yourself to meet the standards of that rank. Be yourself and stop acting like your so mature and have fun for once!" she spoke before her eyes switched to both Ashen and Lilli knowing the two they are a bit stuck up in their rank and too busy to even have fun for once! Standing up Raya raised her tail and looked ahead with pride before looking in the direction of her grandfather's den one day she will be like her grandfather and like Aiden and this tournament will prove her skill and dedication to the art of her element. Lowering her tail she looked at them all once more, she knew she was seen as nothing but a mere clone as her father but really she was proud to even look like him and be like him. He was a great father and she loves him and her mother. However, Ashen is the opposite and Raya adores her brother but wishes he would stop being too serious! Shaking out her charcoal pelt she looked at the healer Shirano and gave him a warm smile and awaited for the shy healer to join them.

Raya X 1 yr. 3 months X electricity X Warrior

-------------------------------------
(Hi cyrax here an i'll be posting on flare's account atm cause im lazzzyyyy to resend a new password!! So yeah Very Happy btw me and flare will be returning to our duties tomorrow and will rarely post once in awhile so Thunder if you can Keep raya for the final round till we return in march.. We should postpone the fight for awhile and have a training session before the actual match u kno? Anyway sorry for this long thing -_- srry) 

Below in the depths of the earth carved in stone and bares the tree roots that uphold the roof. Was the den where the shaman lead warrior resides, thought it was morning he hadn't left his den he was too busy painting his son's pelt with the symbols of the shaman warrior and with that he began equipting his son with his armour, and somewhat essential accessories . The warrior was eyeing his two year old son Aiden before placing 3 gold bangels around his left paw, a golden collar with a wolf claw hanging on the front. " Hmm, you are a fit young shaman my son. This attire will state your bloodline. And one day you'll carry it on." he spoke in a deep voice while looking at his blind earth wolf son. That's until he heard the voice he didn't want to hear. And not to mention the word OLD MAN, he would growl and turn to find his son-in-law Thunder paws and began to approach him while glaring down at him as his muscles bulged with anger that he dared referred him as a old man! A vine shot out from the stone ground and wrapped around the electric wolf and held him firmly to the ground. " What brings you down here to interrupt me!?" He snarled as his lips began to pull back 

Cyrax • Earth •Lead Warrior • 3 years (T-T) and i lost meh mate D: now im old!! -_- haha

It was dark where he was but than again he could see the light. His eyes were still only to be clouded with a layer over his ice blue eyes stating that he was blind as a bat but no matter what his ears were sharp and could hear very well and his earth element became his new eyes. Aiden held his head high while his father painted his fur with tribal tattoos in the color of red so they could stan out with his black and orange fur. His collar was nicely done as well as his gold plated armor. Perking his ears up he heard the voice of Thunder none other than his half brother and he couldn't help but smile. Listening to his father growl away he would get up and stretch his muscles before grabbing his last essential itel. His black silk blindfold that covered his eyes before approaching the two. "Good day brother, father. Now than I shall be going." he quickly greeted before making his way to the den entrance. The smells of pine and the cold air that brushed against his fur made him shiver a but what he felt against his paws was a new cold sensation. He didn't know what it was but his earth could barely sense it. Turning his head towards the direction of the young yearlings he couldn't help but pad towards them with a small smile that graze his features and not only did he grow up but he obtained his fathers handsome looks. Halting he would look towards Ashen and Raya "Morning " he said in a calm voice while turning his head to sense others were not too far away from him telling from the ripples that gave off from the earth. "Morning Sapphire, March and Rain . " he greeted them while giving a goodbye to the young yearlings. And so on Aiden made his way through only to greet everyone and go off to train 

Aiden • Earth • 2 years • Warrior

(Um hey its late and for ur next post thunder just post that Cyrax granted that wish for the tournament but now u need approval from the alpha? And before the tournament there will be training and if there will be teams or no teams and who will be participating and blah blah. Anyway me and flare's last post for now. Till than! Now then -_- ranch duty)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 24 Jan - 18:59

Thunder quickly regretted the words he had just said, as vines were soon clenched tightly around his body. He was used to the uncomfortable bonds by now though. There were so many times he had been in this position before. Thunder gazed calmly at his father, twitching his ears and looking at the wolf with big yellow eyes. "Ah...this stuff again." sighed Thunder, noticing Aiden in another shaman get up. "Nothing has happened in a year now! Is there really a point to you dressing him up all fancy?" Still in the vines grip Thunder laughed jokingly, "Anyways....-" he began again, explaining to the lead warrior of his plan. "And so on and so on...so what do think?"

Staggering out of that stuffy den Thunder sighed. Man those vines were tight. He stretched out his muscles, trying to get over the pain in his body. Cyrax has accepted the offer, after much explaining and being held against his will. He walked back up to Flare, nodding his head wearily about the request being a success. Ashen seemed to already be asking the alphess, so now all he had to do was wait to see what Miyuki would say.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Ashen took a deep breath, he had never really been close to the Alpha, but since he was a Delta he must be able to get used to it. "Excuse me Alphess..." he greeted formally, "Sorry to interrupt your greeting with Mrs. Forest but may I be free to speak out?" The male sat there patiently, slowing beginning to explain the proposal. "I believe this should strengthen the pack...we must never be too cautious, as loners are more likely to steal prey from our territories in this winter moon." Ashen did not mention Lukas, nor anything about the masked rouge he had heard stories about as a pup. Lukas was Miyuki's son, so obviously he tried to veer away from the topic of rivals invading the camp.

(I wish you both the best of luck... it will be much more lonely here now. ^^ I hope you guys return whenever you can. As for rp...I don't want to make this some long drawn out event. I'm just rolling along with whatever happens in rp based on what people post. ;3 Also, if you want me to rp Raya or you guys, I could do that. I won't make your characters do anything to stand out really though, as it would only be to avoid confusion in rp.)

(As for everyone else...perhaps we could actually do this sort of thing as a sub-plot? Not now but perhaps when spring comes to the pack...at least then it won't be so random and out of the blue. We can have Miyuki say to postpone it when Ashen speaks to her... Ahh...sorry for messing up rp. I don't mean to sound controlling.^^")
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 24 Jan - 22:27

"Okay... Where are we going?"

March looked at the beta's den, planning her revenge for interrupting her peaceful nap. "Well, in this forest there should be some elk and deer..." The hunter thought for a second. "And for fish we will go to any place with water... What was it called again? Falls of Nari?" March emotionlessly looked up, tilting her head slightly wondering is what she said was the right place. Either way, we're going to that place... The Falls of Nari made March think about back when she first visited it one year ago when crazy stuff was happening. She heavily sighed, obviously quite tired and stood up from her place. "I'll go first..." March slapped Rain gently on his back with her tail and started to walk towards the group of Lukas, Lilli, and the others. March couldn't help but sigh again and walked passed the group. She lowered her head and started to sniff the snow, hoping to find something good. March was immediately surprised at how quickly she was able to pick up a scent. Lucky! Smells like a rabbit. March grinned in her brain and started to sniff around for the animal.

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"That does sound fun, maybe sometime soon I will go on patrol with you... And aha, Yes, interesting is one word for it. I will admit that working with the other deltas is really nice. I respect the other deltas, I mean Rain and Forest of course..."

"You should" Lukas said in a very smooth voice and looked at Ashen, the other delta of the pack who suggested that they sharpen their battle skills since he didn't want another event similar to the pup napping. Lukas frowned once Ashen hinted it and huffed annoyingly, looking away, feeling a little frustrated. It was definitely not his best moments in is life and he hated it when someone would remind him about it. It happened a year ago... Lukas thought and then looked back at his sister, smiling weakly as Ashen walk over to his creepy mother.

Lukas - 1Y 4M - Space - Sentinel - Male
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 25 Jan - 3:19

After all the talking, Luna felt tiredness devouring her mind's thoughts. She couldn't help but think it's too late to say a word, or even blink her eyes. She barely thinks anything. Um... *yawn* I got to go to look for a den for now, see you later." She told them while she closed her eyes and padded off to find her own den in the pack's territory. Good thing Luna didn't fell asleep as another white furred female wolf in the pack came to greet her. "Hello, I'm a delta here, the name is Lillian. You will be sleeping in that den over there. Pleasure to make your acquaintance" "What? *yawn* *shakes head* Oh uh... What were you saying?---- Oh, you mentioned a den... Thank you, Lillian. I was looking for one." She replied. "If you excuse me" "Alright. Go ahead."She stated politely, respecting the higher ranked wolf, watching her pad away. She walked to the direction the deltess was pointing. Sighing all the way to a peaceful dawn-sleep-napping.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan - 8:47

Shirano Lutrova Healer 2 years 3 months Male Time

Shirano nodded, his gaze looking at nothing in particular as Raya spoke. He turned his head towards her as she got up.
"Goodbye for now" the healer said. But he couldn't pull his brown eyes off of Raya. She was one of the wolves who had changed the most, and while she kept her hyper pup-like attitude, she had grown into quite a beautiful young she-wolf. A tiny smile spread over Shirano's face, and he finally was able to pull his gaze away, and looked at the trees, with the glistening, pure white snow on their branches. A few seconds later, the sound of Raya's voice reached Shii's ears. He quickly found the black-furred wolf, and watched as she padded over to a few other wolves about her age. Not soon after, Shirano heard Raya call him, and give him and inviting smile. He smiled a bit himself, and got to his paws. He trotted over and sat down next to Raya. Of course, her brother Ashen was there, along with two of the Alpha's pups, and Forest and Rain's daughter Pine. The healer leaned over towards Raya. "I thought I heard the word 'tournament'?" he whispered into his friend's ear, curious about what was happening.

(I hope you guys can come back soon! Shii will be lonely without Raya! Lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 26 Jan - 17:56

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest sighed and shook her head before turning towards Pluto. "Besides that loner, is there anything else we need to take care of? I think a few more wolves are going hunting now" she asked the Betess. The femme glanced over her shoulder to see March walking away from the group of Sapphire, Rain, Mist, and Thunder-Paws. See? With March and a few others helping, we'll have food in no time she thought, looking back at the coal-hued she-wolf beside her.

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine nodded her head eagerly at Lukas. A few seconds later, the shy young male was talking with his sister. If he enjoys being a sentinel, then he must know some pretty nice places around the territory, right? Maybe he can show me where they are sometime! the russet she-wolf thought. Before she could suggest anything, Raya, Thunder's daughter, came over and said something about a tournament. "Oh, a tournament!" Pine yipped in excitement. She would definitely be participating in this!

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist yawned as he sat back and watched the wolves in front of him converse, specifically about hunting and fish. His father, along with March, loved fish. In fact, they loved fish so much, that they called each other "FishBud." The young wolf wondered why they were so crazy about an animal. I mean, you were just supposed to kill it and eat it. He shook his head. Mist was still tired from just waking up, and now was becoming bored. He needed to do something, namely, cause some trouble. Seeing March walk off, an almost invisible smirk appeared on Mist's face as he used his element on the gray she-wolf, making her steps go considerably slower than they had been before. And while he was still concentrating, he casually looked away in an attempt to look innocent.

Asgata | 2 years | Healer | Female | Water

Asgata sighed. She was starting to become bored from just listening to all the voices outside. She got to her paws and sneaked outside. She already knew who was awake, as she had heard their voices. Her blue paws fell softly in the fluffy snow outside. Her eyes immediately flickered over to where her father was. The healer trotted over and sat down beside the white wolf. Asgata was glad her and her father shared the same markings. Pine had stripes too, but not as many as her and Rain. It made Asgata feel closer to her father, which she enjoyed. Creeper much?
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan - 15:10

Dew|2 years|Warrior|Female|Space

The white space wolf hadn't socialized much these past few months, she had just been keeping to herself and her den. But today was different, it felt quite nice actually. Her pelt matched the snow on the ground, her dark grey markings did not however. Dew shook her body to rid herself of the dirt from her den and padded outside.
She nodded towards the others, smiling at the newbie. 'I need to remember to say hi to her...' Dew told herself as she continued to walk. She eventually made it to a place under a tree where it wasn't so snowy and sat down.
It was going to be a good day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 31 Jan - 16:10

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Raya_c10

Raya X 1 yr. 3 months X Electricity X Warrior
(Playing as Raya for until Flare returns, so rp does not slow down for those talking to her ._.)

Raya turned to Shirano, "Shi! You came!" she exclaimed happily, nuzzling the young male in friendly way. How happy it made Raya to see the Healer so interested in the training. Pouncing to her paws, Raya seemed to forget the whispering, as she would explain it rather loudly for most to here anyways. "Yeah, father and brother thought doing some battle training would be fun for the whole pack! Ashen just went to recommend it to Miyuki.~" She looked to the side, seeing her brother already next to the Alphesss; she wondered how she would think of it. Turning her attention back to Shi, Raya grinned happily. "Oh you'll join in right! Even though your're a healer? I would love to see some Time magic.~"

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 1 Feb - 20:04

Luna starts to dream, one minute in life has past, and one second her dream starts. She tried to skate in the winter ice until suddenly a circular-shaped started to form breaking the ice, she fall over and saw a hole in spring. Why is there Spring, when there is Winter? She thought about total opposites of the Earth, at the same time, in life she's already rolling-like-a-pen-(you know what I mean xD) She looked at the hole and tilted her head, she then took a step down. BOOM! Another crash and fall. That was one cave with dripping cold ice to her nose. Suddenly she felt coldness touching the right side of her body. Luna started wake up. "I was asleep while the cold woke me up and I slept for like... this short amount of time!?" She said annoyed by the time and winter. Luna stretched and went outside, "Hello mornings!!! So long evenings!!" She shouted(well, not TOO loud) at the surroundings and started to look for food, not knowing where the hunters of the pack were. And there she stayed at a lone pine tree and yawned at the same time her stomach was growling, she was waiting and hoping food comes. She doesn't have enough energy to look for wondering hares, remembering her friend who was a hare-friend-killer. Luna knew it's bad to kill your hare friend. And only if it's your friend. So why not wait. She hear murmuring voices and saw other wolves. So she greeted some wolves like: "Hello everyone! How are you doing in this fine morning?"

{Yes, I know, I was thinking the same thing before I did this. Please ignore the previous post. Thank you xxxDDD and by the way I edited it, so, I hope I didn't broke any rules this time xD I thought it was 10Pm and it was 10Am, sorry(again) xD}

-Luna-

[ It's alright, these things happen. Just make sure they don't happen too often. ^^ I don't mean to bug you again but please make sure not to delete any admin/mod posts if they are made. I have never told you this so its okay that you did so, just make sure in the future you don't delete them. ]

○ Thunder-Paws ○
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 2 Feb - 0:37

Thunder stretched, not really knowing how to spend his time now since Ashen was doing all the asking. Everyone seemed to be off in their own little cliches, chitchatting the morning away. He sighed as he stood, brushing his tail side to side contently. Beside the cold, it was relatively nice out. No harsh breezes or heavy falling snow; let's hope it will stay that way.

His ears pricked forward in curiosity, noticing the snow-white fae emerge from a den. She seemed to already be comfortable in pack life, however she still had to meet the rest of the pack. Not having anything else to do other than wait, Thunder decided he would greet his new pack mate. Surely Flare wouldn't be TOO suspicious; It was just a friendly greeting after all. The female however already seemed to be busy with another group of wolves; Lillian's group apparently. Walking on casually, Thunder stopped beside the white female, taking time to admire her moon symbol upon her flank. "Hey there young newbie, I see your're already meeting up with the yearlings!" he greeted kindly. Thunder then nodded to the rest of the group: Lilli, Lukas, Pine, Raya, and Shirano. Oh my Kýklos it's the entire gang of yearlings...

Wow he felt awkward now.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Raya X 1 yr. 3 months X Electricity X Warrior

Raya dipped her head confusedly, distracted for a brief moment. "O-Oh, hello there!~" she suddenly called out. It seemed a new wolf was approaching the group. She glanced at Shirano, wondering if he was as surprised as she was. To approach such a large group of wolves as a new member took courage, so it was quite surprising. She straitened herself up a little, wanting to appear larger as well as more perfected. "How are you doing in this fine morning?" the white furred female asked suddenly.

Raya gave a small smile, "A bit chilly and hungry, but other than that great.~" she replied. Raya was going to say more but then Thunder appeared, interrupting the conversation as usual. Raya gave a slight spark of annoyance, but then leaned up against Shirano again.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 Feb - 17:47

"Excuse me Alphess... Sorry to interrupt your greeting with Mrs. Forest but may I be free to speak out?I believe this should strengthen the pack...we must never be too cautious, as loners are more likely to steal prey from our territories in this winter moon."

Miyuki sighed and turned to look at who was speaking with just so happened to be one of her favourite wolf. "It's you Ashen. You're looking tas- er I mean fine today. Why are you so formal?" Yuki stared at the little wolf in front of her, creepily licking her lips unconsciously in the process. "Um, anyways, I think that is a good idea..." Yuki turned back into a rather mature look. She looked around and stared at the rather lazy wolves even though she herself was a lazy wolf too. She noticed that a wolf was missing, that being March. "How about we have some fun and then after when March and the other wolves hunting with her come back with food, we can enjoy a nice meal with the family?" Yuki smiled, for once not in a creepy way. Miyuki leaned back a little, fantasying about a family meal. Oh how she missed eating with the whole pack. 'Finally I can go back into battle again... When was the last time I fought? Two years ago?' Yuki thought, tilting her head a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 4 Feb - 17:13

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Ashen_22

"U-Uh, good," he replied, "I'll tell the others..." Miyuki has always had this odd infatuation with him... which always managed to confuse the young delta since pup-hood. Its was almost as if she found him tast- No...no, let's not finish that thought. He stepped back a bit; you could never be so sure.

"How about we have some fun and then after when March and the other wolves hunting with her come back with food, we can enjoy a nice meal with the family?"

Family? Oh...that's right... we are all apart of a group here, despite not being blood related. Cyrax always told me of the shamans and blood-lines, and how important they were to a pack, but here... they don't matter. Here everyone is accepted no matter their history. Ashen lifted his head, looking around the camp as did Yuki. He couldn't believe these annoying fur-balls were his family, but yet he felt a surge of pride. I'll go with everyone but Lillian. he joked lightly to himself.

Ashen gave out a cough; he was letting his mind wander off again. "Yes, that sounds appropriate." He positioned his butt more firmly in the snow; this time he couldn't let his own leader creep him out. "Are there any pairings you specifically want together then Alphess?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 8 Feb - 23:02

The black fae merely watched as her family was scattered all around. Though it was a bit cold out she couldn't help but bring down her body heat so she could feel its cold sting.  It was winter and it seemed the snowy wonder land was beautiful to her dismay, and everyone was getting along well. She smiled as she watched her daughter talk to the young yearlings and how Ashen approached the creepy alphess. Getting up she couldn't help but greet the new white fae with a nod before approaching Thunder and merely brushed herself against him while passing by to meet up with her father. "Thunder, perhaps we can take a stroll down a riverbank later on today?" she asked her mate before stopping in her tracks in front of her father "Father," she greeted

Flare X 3 Yrs. X Warrior X Female X Fire

Cyrax began to exit his den and the first thing he saw was Flare rubbing up sweetly for his idiot son-in-law. Cyrax couldn't help but give a face of disgust while sticking his tongue out, before wiping that look clean off to replace it with a smile towards his adopted daughter Flare "Ah flare, what brings you over here with me?" he questioned while looking around for his son Aiden "Have you seen your brother in his fantastic armor that I designed from pure gold brought from the depths of this earth?" he said with pride before looking at his daughter "Now tell me how are you and Thunder? Wait, Thunder come here.." he called out to the electric warrior and motioned him over with his paw.

Cyrax • Earth • Lead Warrior • 3 yrs

Looking up at her father she couldn't help but catch a glimpse at his disgusted face when she merely brushed against her mate for a brief second but even so her father's face just made her smirk. "Hm? Oh I just wanted to say hi to you and perhaps talk about why aiden is wearing all that? But the armor itself is well done very very nice." she spoke while commenting on her father's work yet cyrax began to question if she and thunder were doing alright. "Oh, yes we are doing fine, you know watching our two pups grow up quick." she said with a smile

Flare X 3 years X  Warrior X Fire

It was still a bit chilly outside and yet winter came nipping away down Cyrax's spine and he couldn't help shudder a bit. He listened to what Flare had to say but he somewhat tuned out most of it all he could do was nod and let out a grunt to pretty much say he was listening but really he wasn't but what he did hear was the question about his son wearing all that armor. He couldn't help but give her a look about what has she forgotten from the stories he told her when she was a pup about his life back in the Shaman Pack. "Aiden is wearing all that cause one he needs to attract a female afterall it is the season for love and two because he needs to get used to the armor cause its pretty heavy but not only is he wearing armor to get a female but because back in the shaman pack there was one day when there was no evil.. No deaths or cannibalism.  Yet a day when mates and those seeking for love can enjoy one another and give gifts, spend the whole day together without doing any gruesome work.. Even im surprised that such a thing existed in that pack.. Good thing it did. It brought at least a bit of light in my life before I left."  he kept saying with a bit softness in his jade eyes "Sorry, for blabbering away sweetheart." he joked while eyeing his son and how he just couldn't help but miss his dead mate and daughter "Now than, I believe this pack should have more festivites? Don't you guy's agree?" he asked both Flare and Thunder-Paws 

•Cyrax • 3 years • Earth •Lead Warrior

Flare couldn't help but go wide eyed about the whole thing Cyrax just blabbered about. How could she have forgotten those stories? But than again it's not like they were living in the pack whom Cyrax had decended from.   "Festivities?" she repeated before feeling a smile reach her lips "Yes, I believe there should be a bit more fun festivites around here such as great feasts, tournaments for the younglings or some sort of celebrated day?" she said while she looked over at her mate and dragged him over to where she and Cyrax stood. And just leaned up on him with blushing a bit.

Flare X Warrior X 3 years X Fire

Raya couldn't help but keep a nice smile on her face than again she was always happy and hyperactive but right now at this moment she was just happy that everyone is socializing with everyone including Shirano. She would lean her head onto his shoulder and nuzzle him friendly before sitting straight back up "Well than, I believe we are missing someone.... Oh! Aiden get your tail over here!" she called out to the blind yearling "Shii, who do you think the teams will be made up as? I think we should be on a team together!! And this should be a bit of a survival tournament too just in case we happen one day get split up by some threatening event." she began to throw out a bit of ideas while holding her head high and merely spark with excitement. Her yellow orbs than looked at the alpha's offspring and she couldn't help but give them a friendly smirk "Well than it will he fun fighting you all if you participate not to mention explore our abilities." Raya spoke in a passionate voice [/color]

Raya X Electricity X Warrior X 1 year 3 months

After exiting his den ge could feel the weight of the armor began to push him down in the snow if he doesn't get it off he was sure that he'll sink into the earth's core. But he sensed his father nearby and surely he walked out of view only to toss away his gold armor only to use his element to sink it into the ground for now and he'll come back later for it. Hopefully his father won't be too disappointed with him, afterall he still wore the collar and bangles around his paws but besides that the blindfold still covered his pale blue eyes. Walking out around a corner of a den he would hear Raya's call to join the other's and without hesitation he padded quickly over there so his father won't catch him without it. Sitting straight down next to Raya he couldn't help but look up and smell a new scent telling from the scent he knew it was female but nothing else. So Aiden just smiled  and listened to the rant of his neice.. "Well the tournament should be fun. I will look forward to battling you all." he began before he forgot that he didn't even greet everyone "Oh.Anyway Morning Vlad, Lukas, Lillian, Pine and Shirano." he greeted before shaking a bit of snow out of his black and orange pelt.

•Aiden • 2 Years •Earth • Warrior •Male

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 9 Feb - 13:26

Thunder was still grinning, his bright eyes set upon the newbie who has just joined. A sudden push on his pelt made him turn. "Ah, Flare.~" He greeted.

"Thunder, perhaps we can take a stroll down a riverbank later on today?"

"A stroll?" Thunder asked flicking his ears in interest. "Yeah, that sounds good!" Images flashed through his head. Thunder knew this would go either two ways. One: It would be a peaceful walk with the two sharing memories, or two: They would end up getting into a play-fight; either way Thunder did not care. As Flare turned away to approach Cyrax, Thunder caught the last slight glimpse of Cyrax's disgusted face. Thunder narrowed his eyes, sticking his own tongue out at the lead warrior. This was completely normal between the two... "A-Ah, that was my mate Flare! And that's grumpy old Cyrax." he mentioned to the white fae as he pointed to the two. "It looks like we hate each other but really were both... um, buddies?"

Flare eventually dragged him away from the yearlings, as Flare and Cyrax then started on the topics of tradition. Thunder rolled his eyes as he plopped down next to Flare, giving one last look of farewell to the new wolf. Secretly he has always found their shaman traditions cool, although he wasn't quite sure if it was even secret to them. He wished he had been born into it, despite not knowing the hardships. But who knows, maybe he was; Thunder didn't know his birth pack after all. At least he was accepted as being partly apart of them, with the Shaman Games and all.

He began chuckling as the two dwelled deeper into conversation, seeing his step-brother Aiden with his armor as he went up to Raya and the others. Although the male had taken it most of it off, it still felt weird to be seeing a wolf with some armor on...at least...ever since the previous lead warrior Happy has gone. Thunder gave out a shrill bark, which was like a whistle to wolf? "Ohhhh, looking good Aiden! You're quite fabulous today!"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Feb - 15:46

"Are there any pairings you specifically want together then Alphess?"

"Hmm… Nah, everyone is free to choose their own partner" Miyuki said, looking at her now grown up pups and then the newest member of the pack. "Why don't you go tell your friends over there on what's going to happen?" The alpha lifted her fluffy paw and pointed at the group the young wolves, a small little smirk crawling onto her face. To her, she was definitely interested in what the results of the tournament would be, that is, if everyone participated. She had a few wolves in mind that might not be in this little game. Which reminded her since they would be battling, they would need a healer. 'That's right, who here is a healer?' Miyuki thought looking around the territory, hoping maybe seeing a face of a wolf would remind her that they are a healer. 'Shirano, Breeze, and Asgata…' Miyuki counted three, although she knew there were four of them. That made her question where Jayfeather went and his name reminding her of Jay's Wing, which she also questioned where he was. 'Well, I guess I could add myself…' Yuki sighed and looked at Ashen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Feb - 17:19

- Miyako - 3m - Female - Pup - Fire -

Miyako crept through a lush forest, ears perked and nose twitching. She could smell many other wolves in the area and shuddered; she had not encountered others of her kind in a long while. She kept low to the ground as she stalked forward, thick tail swishing through the foliage. Her sea-blue eyes flicked towards any movement; she could feel her fur heat up slightly as her nervousness grew. She shook herself to calm herself down. She sighed softly and continued, careful to keep quiet. She still was not used to all the vivid scenery; she had thought everything was as dead as her birth land. When she had set her eyes on all the green she was thoroughly surprised, as well as wary. She did not enter for two or three days from her uncertainty. But, one had to take risks. Especially if they were on the run. Miyako shivered at the thought. As she was deep in her thoughts she did not realize the dead twig ahead of her, and the frightening click of it under her paw made her freeze. She growled softly to herself and went faster, almost running through the undergrowth. Who knew if the wolves here were friendly? She kept running.

(( Miyako, please put down your wolf's Name, Age, Gender, Rank, and Element at the top or bottom of your post. I put these in for you up above. In future posts though, please remember to do so. Its fine, people always forget this thing when they first join. X3 ))

-Thunder-Paws-

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 9 Feb - 22:14

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Ashen_23

The delta nodded, "As you wish." he replied. "And alright, I'll go and tell the others."

As he turned away, Ashen seemed to realize that his conversation had went well. Wow... he thought, proud that he had succeeded in speaking to the Alphess.  He walked on slowly, coming to admire the camp scenery despite it all being white with snow. His pads left prints in the ground, which kind of ruined the graceful look of camp however. The male sighed at himself. Sometimes it was a bother leaving marks everywhere you stepped.

He looked on ahead, away from his paws, and into the forest around. It was hard to see, but was that rustling from an animal? Ashen smiled, hoping it was a rabbit. It was moving faster now, but Ashen believed he could still go after it. "A rabbit won't feed many, but in this weather anything is profit." he breathed to himself. This won't take long.

He plunged through the trees, hoping to make out the small shape, and sure enough he saw a brown pelt dart through the dead undergrowth. Better hurry before it gets to its burrow. Ashen sprinted forward, slightly disappointed at how slow the prey was moving. It wasn't until he was a tail-length away when he got a whiff of its scent. Ash? the male thought confused. This had to be his own scent, but, but that wouldn't make any sense.  

He sprung forward; his powerful forepaws landing squarely on his victims back. "Show yourself!" he snarled, using his element to burn back the undergrowth. As his small victim remained pinned, that's when Ashen realized just what this 'prey' was. Snorting with disbelief, Ashen lightened his grip. "Where are your parents, runt? This land isn't suited for normal wolves like yourself..."

His red streaks and tail tip glowed; this pup didn't seem to have any born element. Her fur was brown and cream, and no symbols marked her pelt. Either way though, Ashen knew he had to take her to the camp.

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Feb - 22:26

- Miyako - 3m - Female - Pup - Fire -

Miyako's ears flicked back as she ward the steady footfalls of another creature behind her, and by the sound of it, it was big. She ran faster, glancing over her shoulder. Her blue eyes widened as she saw the large form of a full-grown wolf behind her, a predatory glint in his eyes. She turned and sprinted as quickly as she could, weaving around all the broken foliage and skidding in the snow.

Miyako yelped as she felt his paws land squarely on her shoulders, pushing her down. She lost her footing and skidded to a stop, tumbling several ones and flinging up snow.
"Show yourself! the wolf snarled.

Miyako gasped in surprise as all the undergrowth burned away, and looked up to see the wolf's fur and tail glowing. She gulped, flattening her ears against her head. I her surprise and fear she could feel her fur heat up, and for once that was a good thing. As she felt his grip lighten she allowed a burst of fear to heat her fur up even more, burning the wolf's paws. She squirmed out from under his grasp and glanced at him with a nervous, wary look in her eye before sprinting away, not waiting for a reaction or words. But as she turned away from him there was the tiniest glint of micheivousness in her eyes, but it was almost impossible to see. She weaved around the dead undergrowth, her hot paws leaving melted prints in the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 9 Feb - 23:23

Flare merely cocked her head in Thunder's direction while smiling widely she than nodded to his question about both of them going on a stroll down the river bank even so that smile turned in a smirk while a mere glint reflected of her red eyes. Doing so she walked towards him and nuzzled him a bit missing that feeling of being with someone. Turning her eyes towards her father she merely gave a farewell with a slight nod of her head after all the conversation ended rather quickly, once Cyrax turned his head in the direction where Aiden sat after Thunder hollered at him about his new look. She chuckled a bit knowing that Cyrax will either become angry or gloomy but at the moment she didn't care. Twitching her ears, she couldn't help but hear her son snarl in a distance and surely something is happening. Running over there she melted a trail of snow behind her and surely a bit of snow on her black pelt has fallen off "Ashen, what it is?" she questioned while approaching her son

Flare X 3 years X Warrior X Fire

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 9 Feb - 23:27

It wasn't long until March caught the rabbit. The poor innocent  rabbit rested in her mouth as the hunter trotted quickly over to the prey pile and dropping it gently next to the others. She looked at Sapphire and Rain, still not moving and helping her out. March shook her head and sighed with disappointment. Lazy wolves… March growled and started to walk back deeper into the forest to find some more food. At the corner of her eye, March could see Ashen with something or rather someone. Curious, March was tempted to go see who is was, but something told her that she should leave to the job to the inexperienced delta. She slowly lowered her head and placed her nose close to the snow and started to sniff around for some prey. Come on, give me something good! March thought, determined to find an elk or deer.

After a while, March's lightning bolt tail let out a spark of electricity. Heh, that took a while, but it was worth it. She was crouching low on the cold white ground, watching a group of elk like a hawk, wondering which elk was the best target. Oh poor little elk, which one will fall for me today? March sung in her head.

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 10 Feb - 15:56

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Ashen_24

She's an elemental! Ashen realized. The pup's fur had heated up, and in Ashen's surprise she had bolted away. Her heat did not harm Ashen due to him being a fire wolf himself, but now he had to worry about the surroundings being damaged if she didn't control the heat properly in her fear. He swished his tail angrily, not wanting to confront the pup; simply because he did not know how to handle them nicely.

"Ashen, what it is?"

The Delta growled as he swung around reveling Flare, but really he was glad his mother was now here. Calming down, he pointed to the path the young wolf headed. "We have a young pup roaming the surroundings of camp... a fire elemental by the looks of it." He did not mention how he had mistaken her for a normal wolf. "There are no other wolf's around by the looks of it...still." he growled, "It'd be best to take her back to see where this runt came from."

Ashen turned around, beginning to head down the path where small paw prints led. It wasn't in his best interest to lure a pup out of hiding, but it couldn't be helped. "Come out, pup. we're not going to hurt you." he called out softly. "You must be hungry and cold by now so come on. We're all fire wolves here after all..."

Not knowing if his slow talking was working, he turned to his mother. "You were a good parent; how about you try saying something?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 11 Feb - 0:14

Flare X Fire X 3 years X Warrior

Flare merely flattened her ears back as she heard the growl leave her son lips, she knew her son was a prideful lone working wolf but still his attitude can be very annoying. "Was I like this when I was a pup? Probably.." she thought to herself, before looking down at her son with her blood colored orbs.

"We have a young pup roaming the surroundings of camp... a fire elemental by the looks of it." He did not mention how he had mistaken her for a normal wolf. "There are no other wolf's around by the looks of it...still." he growled, "It'd be best to take her back to see where this runt came from."

Nodding her head from the information Ashen just told her she would stare down at the melted slush that was left behind from the pup. Shaking her charcoal fur she would lower herself to the ground and feel the slush with her paws before following it's trail yet hearing Ashen rant about how we won't hurt the pup is just going to make the pup flee. "Ashen, perhaps since your a new delta I can share this. Fire wolves give off heat unbearable heat when we were pups since we cannot control our element fully but now that you are a bit mature use your element to seek out the source of heat. That's what we fire wolves can do." she explained while flicking her tail but she stopped in her tracks and looked at her son with a small parted mouth and surprise in her eyes

"You were a good parent; how about you try saying something?"

"never has Ashen told me such a thing." she thought, but soon shook her shock and smiled softly before thinking what would a mother do in this situation. After all she did only have two pups. She than caught sight of burnt undergrowth and knew she was on the pups track and was right on it's trail. Flicking her tail once more to have her son follow she would than look at him as if asking to use his element to track down this pup heat signature and than once we catch her in a friendly way we can question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raya X Electricity X 1 year 3 months X Warrior

The group became silenced for a few minutes after Aiden has joined them but she thought it was rather rude. So the only thing raya can do best is what she was born to do. She jumped up and scooped up snow within her thunder paws and made a somewhat perfect snow ball and chucked it at pine she than yipped happily and scurried away and tossed more but one at Lukas and Vlad.

"SNOW FIGHT!!!" She yelled happily before scooping up more snow and flicking one at Aiden which happened to hit him at the side of his head and one she chucked at Shirano but that one hit his back. Happily running around wondering their reactions she would shrug her shoulders and chuck another snowball at her dad's face. "NYAHHH!!" she stuck his tongue out at him playfully and giggled sweetly while looking at Shirano wondering if he would join this playful game.

Raya always was the fun kind of wolf that would do anything to make somebody smile or have fun. To her she believes even some rules are meant to be broken when it comes to fun. Though she was a young beautiful she- wolf she couldn't help but let her inner pup take over at times. And by doing so she was being true to herself. Laughing, she shooking some snow out of her fur and began plopping in the powdery snow and began to make a snow wolf.

"Come on guy's! Let's have some fun!" she yipped happily while running towards her dad and tackling him down only for them to tumble downwards while forming a huge snowball that's until they crashed in a huge pine tree which caused the snowball to fall apart creating a huge pile of snow and all Raya could do was jump up and raise her paws in the air "WHOOOO" she cheered while looking down at her dad seeing how he is doing "Perhaps we shall do snow flops later!?" She said and chucked a snowball in his face before scurrying away

(xD?!)

=============================================
Aiden X Male X 2 years X Warrior X Earth X Blind xD

The blind warrior only sat their in silence, while he listened to his Raya yip away constantly. Shivering a bit from the cold weather he cocked his head to the left and twitch his ear in the direction where he sensed his father was. For some reason he felt like death glare was being made which made him shudder a bit at the thought of what will happen when he goes back home in his den. Shaking, that fear he heard Raya began to talk a bit more till then...

"SNOW FIGHT!!!"

A cold force has hit him on the side of his face but what troubled him is that it came from somewhere! perhaps an aerial attack which he cannot sense at all. Lowering his ears he knew Raya was lurking about and he sensed her but than all the sudden she was moving at fast speed down a small little hill or ditch in the territory but no matter. Aiden smiled wickedly and soon enough he scooped a snowball and chucked it in the direction he had sensed Raya hoping it was a direct hit, and soon enough he began chucking more snowball at the others in the group while laughing

"ha-haa," he chuckled before he too scurried away

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next