Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 10 Nov - 16:43

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

The delta nodded impatiently. He could care less who he dueled with or against as long as he could fight. "Alright then," he finalized. "Males versus the females. We have to change locations though. These trees will get in my way (fire+vegetation=bad)." His eyes scanned up ahead, facing northwest. "We can try Kimba's Hill, but it's a bit of a run. Nikota Moors could work better..." He faced back towards the others, eyes expressing urgency. Either way, Ashen would head to one of those locations with or without consent. His parents were getting closer, and he did not want to confront them. "Well?" he growled.

~ Dinky Doo ~ 3 1/2y ~ Male ~ Woodland Animal ~ No Element ~

"Do dee do da dee... collecting mah nuts. Nuts and fruits and seeds and...nuts~" What a great season it had been for old Dinky Doo. Living in wolf territory was the greatest idea he has ever planned, and with good ol' darling Pluto protecting him, it was like he was part of the family! He was content with life, despite all the aching pains he experienced in his joints. A year of gorging himself have lead to some...excess fat. It was not like he minded though. Fat was good, and with no more foxes and birds scrambling after him, there was no need to be fit. Living with the wolves had other effects as well. He was healthier and less stressed, which believed was the reason he was still alive and kicking. Oh, how great it was to be alive.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Mon 10 Nov - 20:06

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years

Cynder apologized for his sarcastic reply, which made Poli feel better about the encounter entirely.

"Alright then," he finalized. "Males versus the females. We have to change locations though. These trees will get in my way. We can try Kimba's Hill, but it's a bit of a run. Nikota Moors could work better..."

Apollina had literally no idea what those places were, so she was completely ignorant to which one was better for her element.
"Well I have no idea what either of those places are," she laughed, "but I'm sure either of them will do. I'm ready to take you guys on, though I don't really know much about what I can do....If I get too crazy please don't hesitate to blast me to bits because I don't want a repeat-" the female stopped abruptly, not wanting to share what happened to the poor family she had attempted to save on her journey here. Instead of continuing her mini-speech, she sat down and folded her ears back. Deciding not to be any more socially awkward, she looked up at the three others wolves: "Nevermind that. Anywhere we go is fine by me."
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 11 Nov - 1:50

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 yrs. ||

Cynder couldn't help but grin the whole time, a challenge was something he has been looking forward too for awhile. Hopefully, these females were worth the challenge! "Than it is settled. See you all there." he said before sinking into the ground till he was gone but below loud rumbles could be heard as he traveled fast away making the noise dim as he ventured further away.

-To Nikota Moors

( Apologies if it isn't long.) 
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 11 Nov - 20:13

|| Flare || Fire || Lead Warrior || 3 years ||

Flare halted in her tracks, Thunder was right she could track him more easily by sensing her son's heat signature. Concentrating for a bit, she would release a bit of steam before sensing her son's signature not to far from them actually they were close, but as she was about to notify her mate, she felt that heat signature fade as if he was running away. Which made her blood boil. "That brat!" she growled than looked at Thunder "He was very close to us but now he is fleeing. Ugh! Why can't he behave like Raya I am even considering to have another pup to replace him!" she growled and stomped her paw a bit annoyed that her son can't cooperate and actually come to his family in a time of need than be all hard headed. "Thunder, let's hurry up now. We are dragging his sorry butt home! Even if he likes it or not!" Flare than began to walk in the direction her son was heading but stopped to wait for her mate

-To Nikota moor-
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 11 Nov - 20:30

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

"Well I have no idea what either of those places are," she laughed, "but I'm sure either of them will do. I'm ready to take you guys on, though I don't really know much about what I can do....---"

Ashen smirked. It was rare to see the Delta smile in situations, but when he did, it was guaranteed to be trouble. He imagined himself dominating over Poli, standing victorious among them all. He knew it was just training, but the competitive spirit drove strong within his blood. His tail wagged slowly, eager to forget the troubles of Cyrax's death. "This is a good time to learn," Ashen told the space wolf. "Since you're a hunter, we'll head to Nikota moors. It's a common hunting ground you'll be using." He began to walk away. Cynder was already long gone, and Ashen was careful not to tread on the disheveled earth that held the tunnel beneath. The last thing he wanted was to fall into it. He stopped once to look back at the two females. "This is your first time training for both of you.., huh? I'm sure it will be an experience you will always remember..."

-To Nikota Moors-

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder chuckled nervously. Things always got intense when Flare got angry; He was just glad it wasn't directed at him! He couldn't help but giggle a little. It was usually he who got the full brunt of her rage, but now he was at her side, tracking down their oh so special son. Thunder learned long ago not to think lightly of her outbursts. Even so, he still manages to do some pretty thoughtless things from time to time. He was just glad this was not one of them. Smiling, he followed his mate through the trees, letting her powers do their thing. Soon, Flare stopped in her tracks, heat radiating off her fur in higher levels. "That brat!" she growled. "He was very close to us but now he is fleeing. Ugh! Why can't he behave like Raya I am even considering to have another pup to replace him! Thunder, let's hurry up now. We are dragging his sorry butt home! Even if he likes it or not!" Thunder simply nodded. In truth, he was having fun tracking Ashen down. It was like a game: a very intense game. "Let's go then!" he cheered, running after Flare as she lead the way to Nikota Moors.

-To Nikota Moors-
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 11 Nov - 21:18

Poli was nervous now. She wasn't sure how this was to pan out, but she felt a strong dominant energy radiating off of Ashen as he trotted off; it was making the female tense with anxiety.

"This is a good time to learn. Since you're a hunter, we'll head to Nikota moors. It's a common hunting ground you'll be using. This is your first time training for both of you.., huh? I'm sure it will be an experience you will always remember..."

Well that didn't bode well for Poli...but c'est la vie. Nothing could be worse than those memories.

~To Nikita Moors~

My apologies for being short....
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 13 Nov - 23:57

Sirena ★ Water ★ 2 years ★ Healer

It was quite boring after a while of being alone. It was like there was nothing good to do. Or this pack just ran a bit quiet or was lazy to even do anything on a average day. Sighing, Sirena could only wonder what to do next. All she can remember was walking away or something or heading towards the healer's den to organize some herbs. "Winter is nearing and I haven't even found a good suitor but besides that I still need to research more things." she mumbled disappointed "Perhaps I can travel to the ocean for a mere visit these upcoming days."
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 16 Nov - 19:00

|| Cynder || Earth || 2 years || Warrior ||

It's been a rather long journey back to camp it felt like months, but really it was about 5 minutes in reality. Cynder never thought two females and a contraption can weigh so much or was it the females. He grinned at the thought. Panting a bit as he now walked a bit faster towards the well known forest, Cynder how ever felt his muscles ache with each step no matter he had a undying spirit that was cheering him on to walk a few more paces till he was in front of the healers den. Hauling the trailer as he came to a complete spot in the camp area he slowly unlatched himself from the trailer and sent some vines to pick up the two females gently and lower them onto the ground. "We are here, " he stated while poking his head into the den but what good use is that when he can't see. "Any healers here?! Oh, Sirena can you aid these two?" he asked while ignoring his own injuries.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 16 Nov - 19:25

Poli remembered getting put onto some sled contraption by Cynder and then she fell into a light nap as they traveled from Nikota to Lycos. It was refreshing having her mind settled and to gain some more energy.

The sleigh suddenly stopped and Poli shifted forward towards where Cynder had hitched himself via vines. After such, he exchanged words with some wolf and then Poli felt vines wrap around her torso and lift her from the contraption.

She patiently awaited the healing by Sirena; she was badly singed on her fur and her paws not to mention that she had cuts on her hind flanks and one large slash on her back.

"Sorry to burden you, Sirena. We were just training."
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Mon 17 Nov - 16:11

Shimmer ~Huntress~2 years
Shimmer walks through the forest, after failing a hunt earlier it was all she could do to avoid the pack. Worthless wolf she mutters to herself. We could have been eating deer tonight if it weren't for me. She says now sure no one is around to hear her.  Up ahead of her she sees a ray of sunlight coming through the trees. She lies down and falls into a light sleep.she wakes up with tears running down her cheeks No she whispers to herself the past is dead.After getting up she shakes herself of and starts reluctantly head back. All of a sudden she hears a twig crack her hackles raise as her eyes dart from left to right trying to find the source of the noise. She laughs lightly when she reaziles she was the one who stepped on the twig she walked on still worrying of what the pack will think of her failure.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 17 Nov - 16:15

(hey, Shimmer. I am going to have to ask you to make a bio in the unpublished records before you post in rp. After I accept it, that is when you may rp here. ^^)

EDIT

(Shimmer is now good to go. You all may acknowledge her post)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Mon 17 Nov - 22:45

Busy organizing herbs in their selected places she would manage to place some of her ocean remedies in some slots that were carved in the den walls to act as shelves. Humming in a sweet tone she'd hear someone enter the den, turning her head to the side she saw Cynder and two females behind him who seemed badly injured as he was. "What happened to you guy's please come in and take a seat on the comfortable beds I will treat you right away, starting you." she said while looking at Apollina since she had severe burns on her. "Do not apologize mate, there is no reason too." she said while helping the two females best as she can to the comfortable beds "Lay here, while I prepare the herbs." she said than turned to go grab some herbs that would help with their wounds.

Thundera|| Electricity || Old Friend || 3 years ||

Thundera slowly raised her head from her paws, it was strange, she doesn't remember falling asleep or even remember why she was here in the first place. Yawning, a bit while releasing a slight static from her fur that seemed to well up over night she would get up onto her paws and stretch out her back before walking over to the kill pile to pick out something to eat that might satisfy her hunger. Finding herself a rabbit that looked appealing she would pick it up and walk back to her spot under a pine tree and began ripping her meal apart but still ate like a decent princess even if blood stained her caramel muzzle. "Perhaps I should go help in the healers den." she thought,
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 17 Nov - 23:25

March - Sexiness - Old enough to be your senpai - Hunter

March sighed. She was tired and wanted to sleep. But she had something to do. That was hunting. Maybe it was better if she were to choose a rank that didn't require too much energy like healers or being a elder, which reminded of how old March is. Damn was she feeling old. Another sigh escaped, it seemed that the wolf sighs way too much, but she wasn't really able to handle it. It just came out naturally. Time to go find food for the pack. It'll be a feast, March mentally grinned to herself and padded off into the forest, heading towards the Meadows of Yuzuki, where she would get her first selection of food, Rabbit and maybe a few deers. As she walking on the soft dirt, March thought back to all that had happened within the past few days. It was quite hectic. Wolves dying and new ones coming in, and now she has a pup to take care of. Both at the same time it made her happy and sad. She really did miss the old times, but she was eager to see the pack continue to grow. Heh, said March as she started to trotting towards her destination.

-To Meadows of Yuzuki -
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 18 Nov - 5:35

Luna | Female | Moon | Sentinel | 1 year and 4 months

- From Nikota Moors -

Cynder help both Apollina and Luna walk to the Lycos. Arriving at Sirena's den, she smiled with delight as she see her dear friend again. Too bad she's wounded. Sirena? Sorry for bothering you at a time like now, but... We were battling and we ended up like this." Showing her wounded leg, some dried blood had stuck to it. "What happened to you guy's please come in and take a seat on the comfortable beds I will treat you right away, starting you." Sirena looked at Apollina, who had terrible burns. Luna walked in and laid down to the beds Sirena was pointing at. She waited for her turn. "Lay here, while I prepare the herbs." Sirena turned to get some medical healing herbs. Luna looked at her wound, Cynder's sharp canines dug in her leg, the wound still keeps on bleeding a little by little. While those during the battle were dried out. She turned her head away from her wound and looked around. Sure is full of herbs... She thought. Her eyes lured at Sirena healing Apollina, patiently waiting, smiling.

[Sorry! Such a late post. I got a bit busy and didn't have time to rp for the past days. Peace! xD]
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Tue 18 Nov - 15:42

Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years
Her eyes widen when she sees the moose herd she's been tracking. It's bigger than I thought she mumbles to herself. Her eyes scan the herd looking for signs of weakness towards the back of the herd she spots a young bull with a limp. She growls silently having finally spotted her prey. As she runs out she hears a Lou crack of a tree branch snapping, she freezes eyes wide with terror as the moose start to stampede they come at her full force with her heart racing she drops to the ground heavy hooves land around her filling the land with a thundering noise one hoof strikes her shoulder she cries out in pain but she knows if she moves she will surely be crushed so she lies still letting the rest of the herd run by,she lies on the ground until the last moose runs by whimpering to herself.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 18 Nov - 18:35

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Thunde10

It took awhile to get back to the camp. Carrying a full grown wolf on his back tended to do that. He would not ask Flare for help, as that would make him seem weak.  he walked through the foliage, each step becoming heavier. He could hear Ashen growl now; The paralysis would wear off soon. The male walked faster, ignoring the tiring sensation. But then, a rumbling shook through the ground. Thunder stopped, throwing his head back and forth. He could hear the faint stomps of hooves, telling the wolf that a herd must be nearby. That's strange, he thought. We don't usually get herds this deep in the forest... especially this time of year. He turned to Flare, giving her a suspicious look. Something must have spooked them, but what? The curious warrior suddenly threw Ashen's body onto Flare's back, "Take Ashen to the healers den," he asked of her. "I got to go do something really quick! Be back soon!" With that, Thunder skipped away, halting to turn back and wink to his mate. "Be careful with Ashen,~" he cooed before scampering off.
The trees were thick in these parts. It was hard to believe an entire herd would come through here, but sure enough large tracks dug into the ground. Huh... Thunder thought, keeping his eyes and ears open for anything suspicious. A soft whimpering was brought to Thunders ears by the wind. I think I found what spooked them! he thought excitedly. Thunder pranced towards the sound, not even trying to conceal his presence. Up ahead lay a wolf, seemingly in pain from her whimpering. He jumped from the shadows, landing squarely on his shoulders. He was not aware that one of her shoulders were in pain. "Intruder!" he yelled. It was a happy tone of voice, as if playing a game. "Why are you here pretty she-wolf?~ What brings you to this forest?"  he asked, a sly smile plastered to his muzzle.

(Not sure if you know this, but we treat new wolves as loners, meaning they are not born in the pack. Right now, you are considered a stranger to the pack. That will soon change.~)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Tue 18 Nov - 20:57

Shimmer~Huntress~2 years
shimmer lifts her head slightly startled by the males voice.why are you here pretty she wolf, what brings you to the forest?she thinks of her answer not wanting a while pack of wolves on her tail..... um.. she stammers I was hunting a moose herd I've been tracking them for some days now. I was going to hunt before that damn tree branch fell and spooked them. She stands shaking her silver pelt now shining in the light~she winces slightly as she stretches her injured leg seeing if bones are broken she smiles lightliy. I'm Shimmer And you are? Her blue eyes flick up to meet the males her tail flicks slightly

~Sorry this is short.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 18 Nov - 21:37

Whatever Sirena had applied was working as a subtle chill was sent through the burned female's body. It was quite refreshing to feel such a cold after the extreme burns Ashen had dealt towards her; she was already having reserved thoughts on him. Now fearful of his rage, she would carefully avoid his gaze should he look over.

Luna, having been bitten by Cynder, was bleeding a tad as she patiently waited for treatment. Poli immediately felt remorse for having gone first in treatment, being only scarred by burns. Poli had a burn scar on her underbelly now, but it was not visible due to her dark, long fur. The female stepped towards the entrance to the den and made way for Sirena to treat Luna. Cool autumn air softened the mood and allowed Poli enough solace to close her eyelids and tilt her muzzle up to breathe in the gusts.

It was peaceful, right now, and she focused on deep meditation; not that anyone would really notice her.

(nothing to write about, I s'pose)
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 18 Nov - 22:24

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Thunde11

Thunder loosened his grip on the female. If she was dangerous, the awesome Thundo could handle it. The she-wolf stood up, looking at Thunder nervously, "Um..." she stuttered. "I was hunting a moose herd I've been tracking them for some days now. I was going to hunt before that damn tree branch fell and spooked them." Thunder simply nodded. He wasn't really listening all that much... he was too busy taking in the female wolf's lovely figure. He wondered what element she was. "I'm Shimmer, and you are?" Thunder stared back at her with a blank expression. "Huh? Oh! Yeah! Right! Ahem..."

Thunder cleared his throat, all the while having his eyes hold a patronizing look. "Thunder-Paws, warrior of the Kýklos Prostasía Pack.~" he explained, letting each word roll off his tongue in a prideful manner. "And I am here to...to..." He thought back... What was it she said? Oh... yeah! Hunting!

"To inform you that you are on our territory, and that your hunting must cease immediately."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Wed 19 Nov - 7:19

Shimmer~Huntress~2 years
Shimmer watches the male eye her and laughs to herself typical male she thinks then she heard the most dreaded word for any loner, Territory she shudders remembering well what happened last time she was an intruder she could still feel the burning of her paws. She takes a slow breath to calm herself her eyes move down for a second then flick back up to meet the males that she now knows is called Thunder-Paws she looks at him calmly I never meant to intrude if you wish I shall go now she says surpriseed at how calm she sounded her eyes carefully look around the trees trying to figure out if the male was alone the last thing she needed was a fight but a nervous as she was Shimmer held her ground firmly. She could tell he was an electric the static in the air was almost unbearable for a brief moment she wondered if he felt it to.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 19 Nov - 21:49

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Thunde12

Thunder nodded nonchalantly . Ha! Let her go... that was a good one. It was slightly disappointing that the female did not put up any resistance; Thunder could go for for a nice skirmish. He began to circle around her, his paws beginning to buzz faintly. He could not let the female go, as her words could easily be lies. At the very least, Thunder would have to chase her off. There was a storm coming though, and running this stray out of the territory would take up time Thunder did not have. He had to make sure Flare could handle their son alone. The delta would not take lightly to Thunder's little poke. "How about you come with me?~" he hummed. "If you comply nicely, I'll even let you eat and rest at our camp until the storm passes."
He had already begun to feel the effects of the storm. Along with the wind, he began to feel small drops of water against his muzzle. Thunder hoped there would be...thunder. (Ha!)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Thu 20 Nov - 1:02

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years ||

Still near the healer's den, he sat silently while listening to the movements of the healer. Tilting his head aside he sighed to himself he did not know what else to do today whether it was going out to meditate or perform some rituals or even visit his father's den which is now his alone. Approaching Luna he'd lower his head "I apologize for inflicting such a dreadful wound. I hope that you can take this as a form of my sincere apology," he said while growing a single lotus flower from the ground it was white which represents the upcoming winter, plucking it from the ground he would hold it up to her. Cynder awaited for any response from the moon wolf and wondered if he was just making a fool out of himself for offering such a thing.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 20 Nov - 1:15

|| Flare || Fire || 3 years || Lead Warrior ||

On the way back to Lycos forest she walked a bit behind her mate Thunder as he carried their son on his back, she opened her mouth about to ask if he needed any assistance but closed it. Knowing Thunder he was a bit stubborn when it comes to proving his strength. Suddenly the ground shook as if in a far off distance a sudden commotion was taking place. Halting as she was about to turn and go find out what was going on she felt sudden weight come down onto her back, turning to meet her mate's gaze she couldn't help but glare a bit in suspicion, her mate always will make her worry especially with his flirty mood. "Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your dad's mind, thank god you did not inherit that from him." she said while rolling her eyes even if her son was unconscious for the moment, "What am I going to do with you all." she mumbled as she walked into camp and proceeded to her den, once there she would gently lay her son beside her daughter who was now awake and was merely staring at Shirano for awhile. Knowing her son will be quite pissed off once he regains consciousness. Flare would simply sit there and wait she just wanted to talk to him, it was about time this family actually bonds together than fight and snap at each other all the time now it was matter of time that Thunder should be coming back. "Ugh if he does not get here soon enough or shows up with any surprises I am going to knock him out too." she mumbled while feeling a bit exhausted "Raya make sure your brother does not leave this den I am going to wait outside." she ordered as she stepped out of the den and sat next to the entrance.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 20 Nov - 5:56

Luna | Moon | Sentinel | Female | 1 year 4 months

"I apologize for inflicting such a dreadful wound. I hope that you can take this as a form of my sincere apology," he said while growing a single lotus flower from the ground it was white which represents the upcoming winter, plucking it from the ground he would hold it up to her. Luna has seen his kind soul, and his sincere apology. She took the flower from his paw, she smiled. Thank you, for the lotus, Cynder. Of course, I already have forgiven you. It is just a battle anyway. The thing is, it is just so painful, but bearable. Don't worry about that." Still grinning, she looked at how Sirena had treated Apollina. Sirena is a good healer, and knowledgeable about herbs. Her smile faded away little by little as she saw her feet bleeding a bit faster. Luna looked to her right, an innocent-looking leaf was lying around. Making sure it wasn't a herbal treatment or what, she asked Sirena, "May... I use this leaf for a bit?" She looked at her, acting like she was going to grab the leaf by her fangs.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 20 Nov - 14:37

Sirena smiled, as she watched Apollina go off, it seems her treatment did the trick, "Apollina, be sure to come back tomorrow for a check up." she informed her before moving onto Lunagrabbing some herbs including a needle and thread she took from the Agave plant. Yet she stopped to notice the blind wolf they met earlier was offering her flower and Sirena heard him apologize for inflicting such a wound. Flattening her ears she thought that was a sweet thing to do but she was a bit upset that he caused this wound to her friend. "No Luna do not use the leaf I am here now, I am going to clean out your wound than seal it." she said while looking at Cynder "And you wait near the den entrance." she commanded before she raised her paws causing water from the den's pond draw near her as she moved closer she placed her paws onto her wound causing a bit of pressure as the water glowed a bit while seeping into the wound to cleanse anything that could lead to a infection. Removing the water as it carried blood and dirt even some grass that might of stuck to the wound, Sirena than dropped the dirty water in a hole in the far corner of the den acting as a trash pile. The bleeding stopped for a moment but soon trickles of blood began to appear, taking some moss she patted the wound to get rid of the blood than she applied this cream that comes from a plant which acts as a hydro peroxide to get rid of any more bacteria. Soon she brought the needle up close which carried a long thread, looking at Luna she would frown "This will pinch a bit but I will use my element to cause cold water to linger on the tip which will numb your skin from it's touch." she explaining "Once I finish the procedure you need to be resting and not move so much that it will cause the stitches to open up." she said than began to insert the needle near the large wound and began to thread it shut. Once finished Sirena looked at her friend "There, I will be giving you some jellies that come from the ocean which is found in the reefs and it tastes a bit sour but its medicine so what do you expect. Take one jelly each day and it will help the healing go faster, and these stitches will dissolve in 1 week." she further explained while cleaning up the den.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next