Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 20 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Cynder Thu 6 Nov - 0:35

(er... It shouldn't be growing upon you like that Apollina, It was only one single plant that sprouted and it ceased to grow plus it was in front of you... -_- but whatever lol)

Cynder was on his merry way but noticed that the wolf was struggling with something walking back he'd tilt his head in confusion."um, what are you doing?" he questioned as he pulled the honey suckle from it's roots and dropped it on the ground. "I was merely helping you." he stated while sensing once more where Ashen headed but now he realized it was Flare that should go after there son not him or maybe he should. He was still confused if he should go or not. "Look sorry for the trouble." he said than padded away towards the woods yet he stopped to sit under a tree for a brief moment
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Thu 6 Nov - 21:28

(heh heh, I actually found this plant the other day that wraps around other plants and basically suffocates the plant. Lol nematodes are REAL! Go Spongebob! Anyways, I need something to write about -.-)

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years

Once freed from the plant she sent visual daggers at the male. What was he doing anyways? Ruining her habit of chewing grass and spitting it back out. It acted as a tooth cleaner anyways.

Ah well she knew it was an act of kindness despite the minor backfire. "Look sorry for the trouble."

"Hey, it's fine. I'm sure you didn't intend for the honeysuckle to anchor me. I'm Apol-" The apologetic female stopped when she realized the terrestrial male had walked off. Shrugging off the dismissal she returned to the tree to think over.

Boredom...boredom...boredom was all that ran through the female's thoughts. After a little debate she entered the woods away from Ashen's supposed location to practice her powers. She wanted to do it without embarrassing herself in front of the pack. After stalking off into the shaded forest, she found the creek that was all too familiar to her.

For the next few minutes her focus was on reversing the flow of the stream by centering the gravity around one rock. She allowed herself to see the flow of her power; to see where the mass lay. After a bit she got it to reverse flow. Soon after she was lifting rocks and flinging them at trees, causing a light knock to echo throughout the forest.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 7 Nov - 4:13

Luna | Female | 1 year 4 months | Moon | Sentinel

Luna thought for a second, Sirena went off to Ashen. It was still chilly. She could tell it. Dead Silence was found in this certain part of the Lycos, until somewhat a knock exhoed in the forest. I.... I thought I was alone. She thought. Scanning around the forest for anyone. She spotted some kind of nebula from behibd a tree near a creek. She peeked through the trees. A wolf. A blue one, with somewhat a unique tail. The nebula she saw. She quietly sat down, trying not to disturb her, practicing her powers. She watched her doing it. Her tail swayed side to side slowly like a cat. But then she saw the water flow reversed. She thinks it was the right time to speak. 

"Hey there."
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri 7 Nov - 19:14

She kept absentmindedly tossing pebbles onto the tree, eventually created a tiny dent in it. The creek, meanwhile, was still half of her focus as she held it in a reversed position; even her tail was succumbing to the shift in gravitational forces.

"Hey there."

Poli turned around, curious as to whom owned that feminine voice, and lost her focus on the water. It pooled for a second before returning to its regular flow pattern; the rock, however, still being held mid-air.
"Oh, hello there. Sorry if I was bothering you with my knocking....I'm Apollina, or Poli for short, and you are...?"

Poli set the pebble down so it wouldn't possibly frighten the white newcomer. After setting it down, she curled her "tail" over her paws and saw the stars roll out onto the fallen leaves. Staring at them, she willed the light to dim and dissipate into nothing-ness.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 7 Nov - 21:06

Luna | Female | Moon | Sentinel | 1 year 4 months

"Oh, hello there. Sorry if I was bothering you with my knocking....I'm Apollina, or Poli for short, and you are...?"

Luna listened to her. 

"Ah, no problem with that. I'm Luna. Nice to meet you, Poli." She smiled, looking at the water go back to it's original flow. "Are you a space wolf?" Her curiosity lead her to ask. Looking at her fabulous tail, she asked another question. "Oh, nice tail you have there. You're born with that?" Luna thought Sirena's and the other wolves like her fish tail is the only unique tail that can be found in the universe. But also hers. She saw a dead hare near the tree. "Oh, I'm hungry.... A bit." She looked down at the hare carcass and began chewing it's flesh. She laid down with both front paws holding the animal in place.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 8 Nov - 1:43

Flare || Lead Warrior || Fire || 3 years||

Flare merely leaned against Thunder as she stared down at her daughter who seemed like she was in a peacefully sleep despite the damp fur under her eyes from the tears she shed earlier,tucking her daughter in the pelts of fur she'll than turn to Thunder and lick his cheek before meeting his eyes once more "Shall we go find our son?" she questioned a bit unsure, "I just want him back here in the den with our daughter till this whole mood passes.." she continued "Than I would love a mere stroll with you love." she said with a small smile as if she was trying to regain her happiness. Even though her father passed, she knew better to move on and continue to smile. Because death is something but in the end new life comes. Her father wants her to smile and live everyday like it was her last and enjoy the beauty of life.

(lol sorry for the crappy post ^.^; I been busy with work and I am really tired right now )
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Nov - 8:53

Shirano Lutrova Healer 2 years 3 months Male Time

Shirano gradually stirred awake. He wasn't sure what had happened, and he definitely didn't remember falling asleep, but it must have happened somehow. As his brown eyes opened, they instinctively began looking around for Raya. The wolf quickly got to his paws, and padded lightly towards where he knew Raya's den to be. At the entrance he found his friend's parents sitting together. Looking behind them, Shirano caught glimpses of Raya asleep on a fur carpet.
"Hello" The healer said in greeting to the couple, bowing his head slightly. Despite seeing traces of a smile on Flare's face, Shirano couldn't help but to get the feeling that he had missed something. His eyes cast quick glances at whatever they could see without Shirano having to turn his head. Not being able to catch enough clues to decipher the gloomy mood hanging over him, the young time wolf gave his full attention back to Thunder-Paws and Flare. 'I hope Raya is okay...' he thought. The last thing he wanted to see on this planet was Raya getting hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sat 8 Nov - 11:06

"Ah, no problem with that. I'm Luna. Nice to meet you, Poli. Are you a space wolf? Oh, nice tail you have there. You're born with that? Oh, I'm hungry.... A bit."

Apollina waited until the talkative wolf finished her Gatling gun of questions so that Poli could formulate a response to answer all of them at once. Apollina was not one to seek conversation; she much preferred the nighttime sky to any social interaction.

In order to answer the questions appropriately, Poli had to think over what exactly she said. Her name is...Luna, was the first thought that came to mind, and that was enough to send her into emotional turmoil. My name, she has my name! Apollina knew it was her name, but that no one knew what her past truly was so no one would understand.

"So...Luna, I am a space wolf and thank you for the compliment on my tail. I was...well it's complicated now but you could say yes, I was born with it."

The female, Luna, picked up a dead hare and began chewing on it. Poli was skeptical if the dead hare would taste any good considering it was coated in rotting leaves, but c'est la vie.

"What, may I ask, is your element?"
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 8 Nov - 14:02

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest, who had been randomly doing something in the dirt with her claws, looked up. She sighed. The she-wolf stamped out the symbol that she had sketched in the dirt. It had been a cross, with a loop at the top instead of a line. After shuffling her paw around to completely erase the marking, she stood up. The delta did a few quick stretches, then began searching for Rain. Soon her hazel eyes spotted the white and black wolf, and Forest eagerly trotted over to him. She pressed against him, and lightly stroked his striped back with her tail. The thoughts of poor Jay's Wing came to her mind. "It's too sad around here..." she spoke in barely more than a whisper. The femme closed her eyes and let her head rest against her mate for a moment as a silent sigh escaped her lungs. As she did, the thought of the little pup that Jay's Wing had rescued in his heroic endeavor. "Pups...we need more young life, more happiness..." Forest continued, opening her eyes but still brushing against Rain's white fur.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 8 Nov - 14:37

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain, now sitting around doing nothing more than being alive, and breathing, noticed Forest trot towards him. A warm smile spread across his face as she approached, and sat down next to him, and leaned up against his fur. He closed his eyes as she spoke. It was nice to just sit like that, but communication was more important sometimes. Especially now that so much had happened.
She was right. It was way too gloomy over the pack site. It really was. The brute sighed, and leaned a little back onto his mate as silence washed over them. He was thinking up some kind of a speech that would cheer his love up, but his thoughts were brutally cut off as Forest continued where she had stopped, filling Rain, once again, with a feeling he couldn't explain at all. He turned his head to look at her, not completely sure of what to say.
He noticed that his jaw had dropped, and he was trying to expel some words from his throat, but wasn't able to. He closed his mouth, and looked forward at the pack. If the Delta beside him was implying what he thought, he hoped she'd understand that he needed to think about it for a moment. He let a short silence pull close to them for a moment, with only the slight breeze in the trees filling the space with sound.
'More pups, huh?' He thought, looking over Breeze, Asgata, Fall, Pine, Story and Mist. They had grown up... Way too quickly. And the time they grew up was not at the best time. A lot of things happened, making them unable to do as much as Rain would have liked to, but they still turned out as fine wolves. He knew he couldn't parent them forever... He had to let them go one day...
The black and white wolf took a deep breath, and looked at his mate again.
"... Come with me. We can go fishing or something. And have a chat at the same time." He said while smiling happily at Forest. He licked her cheek lightly before he got up, and took a few steps towards the falls in the territory. "I'll race you there!" He said cheerily. He tried to lighten the mood slightly, not really wanting it all to be just bad at the moment. He proceeded by quickly taking fast steps, breaking into a run.

_~*To: The Cold-Falls of Nari*~_
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 8 Nov - 15:00

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest followed Rain's deep blue gaze to their six pups. She remembered when Miyuki was just a healer, and helped her with the pups. And Happy...Happy was there too. Where had the sun wolf gone? Had she been killed trying to escape from their old camp? Crie was gone too...Forest could only hope that they were both alive and together. Forest looked back at Rain as he spoke about leaving to camp to go fishing and talk together. "Alright" she said, and rose to her paws in sync with her mate. She laughed weakly and charged after him as he began racing her to the Falls of Nari.

-To The Cold: Falls of Nari-

(If that ain't 150 words, then fix yo eyeballs)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 8 Nov - 18:49

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder nodded to his mate. "We should. He can't avoid us forever," he said. He stood to his paws, but not not before he poked Raya in the cheek. While the events taking place were awful, he couldn't help but find it comical how his daughter was out cold. Thunder debated painting on her face, but quickly thought against it given the situation. A back wolf with white and yellow markings soon entered the den. It was the healer, Shirano. Ah, perfect! He could stay with Raya while me and Flare go find Ashen, but I can't let him think I want him near Raya so easily...

Thunder walked over to the younger wolf, a grin creeping upon his face. "Hey buuuuuddy. Good thing you are here. Hey, listen...Flare and I have to go out for a few. Mind watching Raya for us while we are gone?" He stood next to Shirano, his head bending low and getting into the healers face. He expression still held a grin, but a dark aura seeped from Thunder's fur. "Just don't try anything while she's unconscious...I know how powerful urges can beeee.~" He then raised his paw, patting Shirano on the back and laughing. "But you wouldn't do that! Riiiight?~"

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 9 Nov - 1:19

[color=red]||Flare || Fire || Lead Warrior || 3 years ||

Flare smiled as she leaned against her mate, it was nice being close to him once in awhile. Moving away as Thunder stood onto his paws she felt someone come into the den already smiling as she recognized this familiar scent she would wag her tail, Shirano is here! He could stay with Raya while we go find our son and perhaps he can help Raya regain consciousness. Turning around to greet the young healer , Flare couldn't help but giggle silently as she witnessed her husband kindly whisper a death threat to the young wolf. Shaking her head as she wrapped a paw around Thunder and yanked him closer she'd look at Shirano and smile widely "Now , now dear take it easy on him, you don't want to ruin the chance that we will have grandpuppies later on. " she said and winked at Shirano before walking towards the den's entrance "Take care of her Shirano. Come on thunder." she called back than exited the den. As she was outside she soon bursted out laughing while she began to sprint off into the woods where her son would be.  

||Raya || Warrior || 1 yr . 3M || Electricity ||

Raya remained unconscious, but once in awhile she'll stir a bit but soon whimpered in her sleep state as if she wanted to cry once more but couldn't. Turning onto her side she'd curl up into a ball.
"Grandpa.. Tell me a story? " she mumbled

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 9 Nov - 6:09

Luna | Female | Sentinel | Moon | 1 year 4 months

Luna kept on chewing the hare. She almost finished it due to all her hunger. Luna wondered why she gets easily get hungry these days. Listening to her answers, she nodded her head and replied with a full mouth. "Oh, that's good." She finished her last piece of flesh and washed her mouth using the creek's water. Unusual of her. Wolves normally just lick their mouth. "I'm a moon elemental.'' she looked at her, mouth squeaky clean from all that hunger despite of the dried leaves stuck on it's fur. She lied down near the creek, dipped her paw on it while it flows. She looked at her, face looking so innocent. "Uh, Poli, are you practicing your powers? Did I disturb you? I may leave if you want. Sorry for the interruption." She smiled. Removed her paw from the water and crossed them. Luna realized she was thirsty and stood up quickly, reaching her muzzle to the water and drank. She shook her fur to get all the dirt in it, but away from Apollina so she would catch dirt.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Nov - 8:01

Shirano Lutrova Healer 2 years 3 months Male Time

Shirano waved his tail once as Thunder-Paws came over to him. The young healer simply nodded in response to the older wolf's request, but began to feel uncomfortable as Thunder bent down slightly and got in his face. The warrior was still smiling, but it didn't seem as friendly as before.
"Uh...I, uh, no..." he stuttered in a quiet voice as Thunder-Paws slapped him on the back. He was relieved when the electric wolf was taken away by his mate, Flare. But then she spoke of her and Thunder having grandpuppies. 'Oh geez...' Shirano thought, offering up an awkward smile as the two wolves padded away. He watched them go, then turned to Raya. Shirano padded inside the den, and lay down beside his friend, resting his head on his paws. It was then that he noticed the fur beneath her eyes was wet, implying that the she-wolf had been crying. "It's okay..." The healer whispered, gently stroking Raya's back with his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 9 Nov - 15:11

|| Cynder || Warrior || Earth || 2 yrs. ||

Despite feeling a tad bit lonely as he sat under the tree he felt a sudden urge to wander within the forest and train a bit. Walking off into the woods he'd scan the area with his element to make sure he was far from the pack and was very much isolated from the others,  while alone he'd stretch a bit before summoning boulders to come fourth,  but made sure to have them be carved into the shape of a wolf. The rock than dashed  towards him, more like a solid gliding movement,  But it was too easy Cynder could sense it movements  within his paws he'd dodge to the side before whipping around to cast thick vines with thorns to wrap around the first rock wolf making it crumble into pieces as the vines tightened. Soon the remaining two rock wolves came gliding his way on swerved another way and the other went head on. Thinking quickly he'd sink into the earth like a  mole than resurface as he threw a boulder at one of the wolves before landing down near a oak tree. Sighing he than flicked a pebble at the last wolf and it shattered, already he felt bored he needed a real challenge only if he had fought his father before he passed. Panting a bit, as his muscles flexed he'd soon stretch again while digging his long claws into the ground "Ugh, what to do.." he growled a bit annoyed
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 9 Nov - 17:27

The moon female in front of Poli was speaking, but the she-wolf's attention was not on that of the words. There was a low grumbling sound off in the distance and the sound of shattering rocks. So it's not uncommon to practice around here....

When Poli snapped back to reality (oh there goes gravity! xD), Luna was looking at her with expectation of an answer.

"I'm just practicing here so maybe you and I could somehow practice together? I have never seen a Moon wolf before."

Already feeling the onset of boredom from the socialization, Poli stepped back into the recesses of her mind and decided to play a tiny trick on wolf who was practicing. Finding the section where they stood, she collected gravity around the nearby broken rock pieces and lifted the in front of said wolf (Cynder). Poli laughed, imagining the scene, as she spun them around the wolf and made them pound the ground. Feeling her energy begin to sap, she stopped and made the rocks fling against nearby trees. It made  numerous knocking noises that she could hear from where she stood. A small mischievous smile played on her muzzle as she listened in.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 9 Nov - 19:20

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years ||

Cynder began to breathe a bit heavily after the work out, but as he was about to continue once more with his training session, he'd felt a faint breeze stirring as if an object was circling around him and was at his face once awhile in a mocking manner. Sensing vibrations nearby it made a perfect image within his mind and already he knew this female wolf, it was the one he offered honey suckle too, soon the objects began to hit the ground and began to send of vibrations as well which soon revealed there location there after they have been tossed away to hit nearby tree's that caused a sound to echo off the wood.

He did not know whether this was some humorous joke or a mere test of his power. And jokes wasn't something he was very accustomed too, Sending a pebble in her direction aiming at her forehead he would hope it would lightly hit her but soon in a flash using his element he'd appear behind her as he arose from the ground now facing her he would step forward with a serious face "Had enough?" he questioned but than tilted his head to the side "What is your name?"
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 9 Nov - 19:53

|| Raya || Warrior ||1yr. 3m || Electricity ||

Raya stirred a bit before slowly opening her eyes. Raising her head up a bit as she looked around the den she noticed she wasn't at grandpa's den no more. Lowering her eyes as she thought about her now dead grandpa she couldn't help but have tears well up in her eyes once more, blinking twice trying to rid the tears she suddenly felt somebody stroking her back in a comforting motion. Turning her head to the side she noticed her dearest friend. "Shirano." she said while starting at him "How long was I out? Where have you been?" she asked "No matter, I'm glad your here." Raya than laid her head down onto the pelts as she stared at the den walls.

|| Flare || Fire || Lead Warrior || 3 years ||

Flare sprinted into the forest while she looked back to see if Thunder was on her trail. Slowing down a bit for her mate she'd began sniffing around for Ashen's scent which was rather faint at first but while following it's trail it began to become stronger. "ASHEN!" she called out while looking around
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 9 Nov - 19:56

Apollina had momentarily forgotten that she had tested the reach of her powers, but a pebble to the back of her head reminded her. Sighing and turning around away from Luna, she was muzzle to muzzle with the apparent male that she pulled a practical joke on.

Oh, it's this guy, she mentally laughed.

"Had enough? What is your name?"

Poli flicked her tail and sat down:
"Well, I'm Apollina, you know me vaguely. I'm sure you saw me with the plant on my face....,"

Poli trailed off embarrassingly as she recalled she had honeysuckle stuck to her muzzle. When she looked back up at the wolf, she noticed his eyes had a paler iris than the other wolves, leading her to believe he was visually impaired. Suddenly feeling a small bit of pity for the sight-less one, she softened even further.

"Sorry about playing that 'joke' on you. Just trying to lighten moods around here. S'pose I shouldn't be trying though; I have not a clue what has really gone down. I suspect you're an wolf of the earth, but I could be wrong. Are you?"
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 9 Nov - 22:18

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder ran after his mate, leaving the time wolf to his daughter. He knew that the healer would not try anything, yet he felt a prick of unease in his chest. So this how Cyrax felt with Flare, he thought. Thunder picked up his speed, catching up with Flare rather easily. He assisted in calling out his son's name, though he doubted Ashen would actually respond. He ran up to Flare's side, looking into her eyes. "Can you try detecting his heat signature? His fire is pretty noticeable."

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

Ashen did not go too far away from the camp. In fact, he was still rather close. The Delta just wanted to be alone was all. He sat in silence, staring at the earth below; His claws were scratching at it anxiously. The silence helped his inner turmoil, though in the nearby distance he could hear what sounded like shattering rocks. He could only assume it was Cynder. The blind Earth wolf was always out training. I need to let loose... he thought. Get my mind off of this... There was an increasing pressure inside of him-- hot and boiling. If he didn't tame his fire soon, Ashen feared he would do something regrettable in the camp. He could always go and fight Cynder. His uncle would not mind it. Maybe it would bring both their emotions into check. As he got to his paws, Ashen suddenly heard his name being called. Mom, dad...tch, great...
The fire wolf did not hesitate in moving. No way was he going to go through a 'talk'. He ran towards the sound of the banging rocks. It soon fell silent, but by the time it did, Ashen had already found his relative. As he peered out through a bush, he noticed that Cynder was with Luna and Apollina. Good, he thought. Mom and dad won't speak to me seriously with all these other wolves around. He placed a paw forward, approaching the three wolves with his shoulder held high. It seemed as if nothing had happened. "Cynder," he said. "I was hoping we could battle train. One and one? Or maybe me and you could team up against Apollina and Luna if they don't mind?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 9 Nov - 23:21

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years ||

Cynder merely looked at the she-wolf hopefully he was actually looking at her if not than it doesn't matter, instead he listened to her response but found it pretty amusing. He than realized that they weren't alone but that wolf he met earlier accompanied this space wolf. "Apollina?" he repeated  as she mentioned her name. "Can you not tell that my element is earth?" he asked her, "I see, so such a prank or joke was to be for humorous efforts?" Cynder did not know what else to say, besides giving a slight grin towards the moon wolf as a greeting

(I apologize for a short post)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 9 Nov - 23:39

"Apollina? Can you not tell that my element is earth? I see, so such a prank or joke was to be for humorous efforts?"

It was rare for Poli to get irritated, but right now the earth wolf was getting on her bad side. Her tail billowed as she physically displayed more aggressive, yet defensive, state.

"Well, I can see you are an earth wolf, but excuse me for being polite and attempting to not offend you should you be a different element. As for the practical joke, excuse me if you shouldn't have the humor for it."

Poli was feeling gravity center around her, mostly an irritable side affect of her muted anger, and she knew the others would feel the beginning affects of being drawn to her. It was then that Ashen interrupted and broke her concentration.

"Cynder," he said. "I was hoping we could battle train. One and one? Or maybe me and you could team up against Apollina and Luna if they don't mind?"

Once her irritation subsided, she could speak civilly and with a clear mind.
"I suppose that would work, if Luna and Cynder agree. And...sorry Cynder for that outburst. It's very uncharacteristic of myself to do so."
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 10 Nov - 0:51

Luna | Moon | Female | Sentinel | 1 year and 4 months

"I'm just practicing here so maybe you and I could somehow practice together? I have never seen a Moon wolf before."

"Um.... Yeah, sure! I'd be delighted to do so." Replied the pure white wolf. Luna noticed the space wolf made a little prank at the wolf she met earlier, Cynder. After their conversation, Ashen interrupted the conversation.

"Cynder," he said, "I was hoping we could battle train. One and one? Or maybe me and you could team up against Apollina and Luna if they don't mind?"

Me? Battle train with them? I think I'm not so skilled.... Or I may be defeated. Nah. It has the word 'train'in it. So we also have a little training! she thought, but she really isn't sure.

"I suppose that would work, if Luna and Cynder agree. And...sorry Cynder for that outburst. It's very uncharacteristic of myself to do so."

Apollina replied to Ashen's words. Luna couldn't think of anything but agree to have a 'little' challenge and training. "Uh... Yeah. Sure, it-it's fine with me. I don't mind." She was very unsure if these wolves mastered their element more than she does or not. It's finally time to find out. Instead of really brainstorming what-powers-to-use, she sat down calmly. "Am I in Apollina's team?"

(LOL! Sorry for the late reply people!!! Got busy that's all.)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 10 Nov - 1:41

|| Cynder || Earth || 2 years || Warrior||

Cynder narrowed his eyes at the she-wolf who suddenly became a bit hostile or agitated from his response. He was a bit confused, "I wasn't being sarcastic? Nor was I trying to offend you from doing such a prank." Cynder replied before whipping around, as he faced the direction, his so called nephew came from. Sensing the fire wolf's intense heat, Cynder merely grinned "I see you are running from your parents?" he questioned for he had sensed their vibrations not to far from where they stood.  Stepping away from the space wolf he noticed the gravity shift lightly not that it mattered.   "Apollina, do not apologize it is my fault for replying in such a sarcastic or rude manner." he replied in a soft tone "Now than, I would prefer just a one on one but I would love to battle you all. " he said with a smirk finally i can express my skills I've obtained from father! The male would than rise onto his paws eager to start this battle even if he inflicts harsh wounds.   "I would say males vs females but I don't mind what partner I obtain for this match." he stated  

( it is fine Luna. Good to have you back) 
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next