Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 19 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 28 Oct - 21:49

Lycos Forest - Page 19 Thunde28

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder shot to his paws, shooting around the den like a crazed bear. "Hooooold up!" he shouted, his nose pushed up against Aidens face.. "How did this happen?! H-How did he...go?" He backed away, eyes falling upon the casket one more time. It didn't make sense. It just couldn't happen. Not to Cyrax...not to the strongest wolf there was. While the old wolf was a pain and humorless, Thunder respected the dude. He allowed Thunder to train under the shaman ways. He allowed Thunder to accompany him and Flare to the caves and the games... to learn the symbols and the artifacts and...and the everything. He even allowed Flare to be together with him. There was so much more Thunder could have learned from him; there was so much Cyrax kept secret. Thunder sat down, too weak to stand. Staring emptily onto the perfectly made box, the confused warrior stuttered out words, "Y-You old stooge, stop being so unpredictable."
Thunder grew quiet. Aiden and Flare seemed so calm compared to him. Perhaps it was because they already knew what it was like to loose family. They have already experienced grief and loss...betrayal and heartbreak.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Tue 28 Oct - 23:04

Sirena ★ Water ★ 2 years ★ Healer

Sitting there a bit confused of what just happened she'd sit there while watching Luna walk off to greet the electric wolf whom Sirena met back when she was searching for a home on land. Not knowing whether to go after her. Sirena would remain put and await for the news to come back to her.

Thundera|| Electricity || 3 years || Old Friend ||

For a moment things were starting to get a bit better till Flare came with eyes that shown pain yet the warrior tried to mask her tears. Listening to her say that some one has pass peacefully. Thundera couldn't help but frown a bit. Soon Thunder dashed off and Thundera remained in place. She did not know whether to go pay her respects or let the family deal with it. Turning her head to the side form someone talking to her the old healer would simply sigh. "I believe Cyrax was Thunder's father in law so I recall back than." she explained to the white wolf "Perhaps we should go pay our respects when the family is ready."

(IM SORRY! I have been gone for a bit but I'm back. School is getting tough!
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Wed 29 Oct - 0:29

Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years ||

"Thunder, my father simply passed silently. I was not present when my father spoke his final words to your mate. But from what I felt through the Earth he seemed content to go." Cynder spoke while his head faced the casket's direction "He is heart broken from the loss of my mother and sister. But I believed he wanted to go and expierence enlightenment from the beyond." Cynder than awaited for the family to say their final words and was preparing to sink the casket into the earth. But Cynder knew to well that his father's so called grandchildren weren't present to say their goodbyes and even those who got to know him. "Will there be any more final goodbye's before I bury him into the depths of the earth?" he asked
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 29 Oct - 1:07

Luna || Moon || Sentinel || 1 year and 4 months || female

I believe Cyrax was Thunder's father in law so I recall back than." she explained to the white wolf "Perhaps we should go pay our respects when the family is ready."

"Poor Flare and Thunder... Oh! Hold on....."

Luna replied to the electric wolf and dashed back to Sirena. "Come on! Thunder's father-in-law, I believe she said his name is Cyrax, died. I think we should attend to his burial. When Thunder and Flare are ready to do so." She said to her, with sorrowful eyes, her paws gestured her to follow and Luna padded off to the wolf she asked earlier. "Oh, this is Sirena. I'm Luna, what's your name, dearie?" Luna asked to the electric wolf.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 29 Oct - 21:47

Thunder stared blankly at the blind warrior. "I-I see," he muttered quietly. It didn't seem real to Thunder. How he could loose two important figures in his life in such a short amount of time. He also did not visualize Cyrax's death to be so quick, so easy. To Thunder, Cyrax always seemed like the type to die from a battle or mortal injury. But life and death were like that, they were random...unpredictable. Thunder took a step back, his eyes glancing over to his mate. So far, Flare did not choose to say anything. It must be even harder for her to cope. Cyrax was a father to Flare. He was a mentor, and a counselor. As of now, Flare would have no 'parents'. Have we really come this far? Thunder thought, remembering the simpler times of a distant past, where death seemed very far away. He lowered his head, eyes peering into nothing. "Do you you have to do, Cynder. All I have to say to the old badger... is thank you."

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓
-From Meadows of Yuzuki-

A figure of grey and crimson emerged from the treeline, leading the way for a fellow wolf behind him. Ashen was overall relieved to be back in the camp. This time around, there was no trail of blood or the familiar feeling of dread. He looked at Apollina, who was still containing the fresh meat in a state of...floatiness. He swallowed, remembering he still had not given the wolf an evaluation of her hunt. "You did good..." he admitted, "Your reflex time and adaptability were something else. Well suited for hunter..." ...Ashen coughed, immediately changing the subject. "The prey pile is over here," he said pointing as he himself began to make his way over to it. He had noticed March clearing out the uneaten food items. This would be a good time to introduce her to the new huntress. Plus, March was a tolerable wolf in Ashen's agenda. She unlike many others, actually acted intelligent... "March, I have someone for you to meet."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 29 Oct - 22:04

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years
-from the Meadows of Yuzuki-

Apollina was certainly straining under the exertion of carrying such a large animal for the distance that she was and it was apparent when she could not speak for fear of losing focus.

"You did good....Your reflex time and adaptability were something else. Well suited for hunter..." Ashen coughed uncomfortably and Poli smiled at his awkwardness, "The prey pile is over here,"

Poli nodded and tilted her head in that direction, positioning the elk above the pile of kill and relinquishing the heavy load from her conscious.  Immediately afterwards, Poli stumbled from the energy debt she could not pay off.

"Bloody hell," she cursed mentally.

Taking a few moments to steady herself, she decided she was no longer needed anywhere today. The female had not heard Ashen speak to March, she barely heard his "compliments." Tired, hungry, and physically drained she sat down and closed her eyes; mentally, though, she was still active.

"You need to train more, harder, better....Work on the harder powers like you just did. You showed too much weakness, you should be able to lift a tree!" Poli scolded herself a little more before an interruption happened.

Her concentration broke with a loud grumble, considering she never ate, and her appetite was just begging for a hare. She snagged one from the prey pile and slowly walked over to Ashen and another female.

After setting the hare down, Poli smiled and introduced herself:
"Hello, I'm Apollina. I'm new to the pack, as Ashen can confirm, and...yeah."

Last edited by Apollina on Sat 1 Nov - 22:42; edited 1 time in total
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 30 Oct - 15:20

Raya X Electricity X Warrior X 1 yr. 3M X

After a short yet long walk, Raya came closer and closer to her pack's camp as she had a mouth full of baby elk fur and a calf that was simply dragging through the dirt. Yanking harder and harder each time, she'll final come into the clearing and notice that Apollina and Ashen were back rolling her eyes she knew they must took the fast way here while she took the long way. Not that it matters cause she managed to catch a random quail which was on top of the calf's body. Despite the charred feathers. Reaching the kill pile, Raya would drop the bodied of both her kills and began stalking off to find mother or father. "Mum, Dad, Grandpa! I caught a baby elk if your hungry!" she called out loudly to them while walking towards their den but notice there scents were faint meaning that they were last there since this morning. "Shii, where are you?" she called out since she haven't seen him in awhile.

Flare || Fire || Lead Warrior || 3yr.||

Flare masked her emotions as she sat silently staring into the casket. She can't stand seeing the still figure of her adoptive father. A wolf who took her in when she was abandoned by her own parents and siblings. A wolf who was cruel at the time but became soft over a couple of months when they were traveling alone together. "If there is nothing more to say I rather him be buried already." Flare said with irritation "I just can't stand seeing him like this. Nor will I want my pups to see him like this!" she said and merely nudged the dead warrior "bye pa." she whispered and walked away from the casket and merely sat with her back faced towards it.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 30 Oct - 19:27

Sirena || Healer || 2 years || Water ||

Sirena couldn't help but smile a bit once she was near Thundera. Already Luna began introducing her but Sirena merely held up a paw to silence her for a moment "We've met a long time ago. When I was a mere guppy." Smiling a bit despite hearing horrible news, Sirena knew she shouldn't grieve but instead keep smiling cause even though someone has passed they wouldn't want no one to be sad. "Hm, should we even pay or respects? Perhaps, they would want it to be between there family."

Thundera // Electricity // Old Friend // 3 years//

Thundera smiled as the moon wolf introduced herself, Thundera had to admit her fur was flawless like the moon's silver light. Merely lowering her head as she'd smile "Hello I am Thundera, a former healer of this pack. And I see you have met sirena she is quite a curious gal." Thundera than looked about the place for any sign of Jayfeather "Will you two excuse me? I need to go find someone, perhaps we can talk later?"
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 30 Oct - 21:31

|| Luna || Sentinel || Moon || Female || 1 year and 4 months ||

Luna was delighted to meet Thundera, and despite Sirena and Thundera already knew each other. The electric wolf greeted goodbye to both wolves, "Ah, yes. We will meet again soon. Goodbye!" Her tail gestured Thundera goodbye. She padded closer to Sirena. "It was a terrible news, Cyrax is a bit old know, Thunder and Flare must be so sorrowful..." Luna uttered her words out of her mouth. "I guess we pay respects later, the family needs their time." Luna replied. She made a slight peek on their den. "Where will you be going, then?" Luna asked, her eyes glistened, "I have to go to my sentinel jobs. Or you could go with me if you want to. Time for chillaxation." She let out a small laugh. "I will be back after the family is ready to burry him or what. You wanna come with me? Or you have something else to do?"
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue34/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Thu 30 Oct - 23:39

Cynder || 2 years || Warrior || Earth ||

"Do you you have to do, Cynder. All I have to say to the old badger... is thank you."

Cynder merely stood up and walked over to Thunder and nudged him with his paw to go over to Flare. No matter the harsh words she said, he knew too well that Flare was hurting badly and even Thunder was suffering pain. Motioning his paw to the side a sudden loud creak began to echo in the cave as his father's casket was soon moving towards the center of the den and began descending downward into the ground slowly but stopped once it was halfway buried. "I shall bury him when you are all ready to part from him. But I must tell you, your daughter is heading this way." he said and simply began walking out the den only to feel the young female's movements as she approached "Hello Raya, they are inside," he pointed with his paw and looked back at Thunder and Flare "Again, let me know once you want me to bury him." he said silently and stalked out of the den. Cynder merely stared at the ground as he made his way to the kill pile to quench his hunger, yet he felt two females near the den it felt like the moon wolf and the fish wolf. "Can I help you two?" he asked while shaking his fur out from all the dirt and debris it carried.

Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 31 Oct - 6:48

| Luna| Female | Sentinel | Moon | 1 year and 4 months |

Luna was still waiting for Sirena's reply, until an earth wolf entered the scene. "Can I help you two?" The wolf asked, seeing him shaking off dirt in his fur. Luna noticed him asking. Before she answered, she wondered where he got all the debris on his fur."Oh, hello there. We were just checking out how the family is going. Is the wolf ready to um... be burried? We heard the news." Luna looked at his eyes, slightly tilting her head to the left. "I'm Luna, if you want to know." She introduced herself to him. She does not know whether to ask his name or not. She realized she's thirsty, she needs some water to quench her thirst, unfortunately there are so water sources near by but prey piles, making her even more thirsty. Luna turned her head at Sirena, as if silently asking her something that is nothing in particular. She looked back at the earth wolf her eyes are narrowed.Do you know any body of water here that's safe to drink? I'm barged. Anyway, what's your name?" She batted her eyes innocently.

Last edited by Luna Moonlight on Fri 31 Oct - 6:54; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot wolf details.... xD)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sat 1 Nov - 17:19

Cynder || 2 years || warrior || Earth||

Cynder merely had his eyes staring straight ahead in nothingness, like it mattered where his eyes were, its not like he could see but instead feel what's near. It took time till he heard one of the female's respond telling from the power he felt it was none other than the moon wolf. "He is halfway there actually. I will send him down in a moment. It is fine, he died peacefully." Cynder responded bluntly "If you want to see him I don't care you may go in my den." he pointed towards the entrance hoping he did point at it. "Hello Luna, I believe we have a stream near by it should be safe or ask the fish wolf here to conjure up some water for you." he said while padding away to the kill pile. "It's cinder." he called back not noticing what she was doing with her eyes hopefully the wolf can tell he was blind. Even his eyes said it all. Pale Jade eyes that seemed unusually cloudy.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 1 Nov - 21:10

Luna | Moon | Female | Sentinel | 1 year 4 months

"Ah, I see there a stream." Luna smiled, finally something she could drink to. "Cynder, your name? Why, that's pretty intelligent." As the wolf turned to them, his eyes. It seemed like a cotton ball was stuck in it. "Um, sorry Cynder but... Are you blind? Your eyes are... So cloudy." She said in a sorrowful tone. She usually cares for wolves like this. Unless the wolf doesn't want to be cared for. "I think I'd better be back later. I still need to go to my last round around the territory before I go to Cyrax's den. Condolence for him." She looked back at Sirena again. Waiting for reply.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 2 Nov - 1:24

Sirena ★ Water ★ 2 years ★ Healer

Sirena remained silent as she stared at the male wolf who stood before them. He was big and tall and even was muscular it seemed this male had the body of a killer especially with those abnormal long claws. Still she held a friendly smile towards him. "And I am Sirena it is nice to meet you mate," Sirena said after Luna introduced herself.Noticing Luna look at her with a look that read she was dying of thirst, Sirena merely held her paw up causing a glow to form and soon water from the tree's began to come towards her and form a bubble that she can eat but once it is in her mouth it would become a liquid. "Here laddy, just eat it." she motioned the bubble towards her but became silent noticing that Luna was starting to have an interest in this male. Honestly, Sirena couldn't even identify what made him interesting to her friend. "Blind?" she whispered "Uh, you go do that Luna and I will just wait here for now? Unless I have a task to perform." she said and looked around for Ashen to see if he'd give her a task.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 2 Nov - 1:49

Luna looked at Sirena's bubble. "Uh... Eat.. This? It's... Why it's liquid." Luna looked at the bubble. Why would she eat a bubble? "Fine. Maybe this could make me not thirsty again!" She delightfully announced. Then she slowly opened her mouth at the bubble. As soon as her fangs touch the bubble, she quickly ate the bubble. She was assuming it was solid, but yet it was liquid now in the mouth, down to her esophagus. "Thanks, dear." She heartily thanked her friend. "Blind?" She heard Sirena whispered. "I think so, I saw his eyes are... Cloudy. Anyway, you wanna go somewhere else? Or you could come with me in my patrols. If not I may leave you here and I'll be back soon." Luna said to her, waiting what she would choose.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 2 Nov - 20:02

|| Cynder || Warrior || Earth || 2 years ||

Reaching the kill pile, he would take notice that there was new fresh things on the menu telling from the multiple scents that lingered there. Sniffing around till he found something decent he'd clamp his jaws around it and lift it up. It tasted like a fresh rabbit that just been killed a day ago. Walking away with his lunch he'd notice Ashen was near and march. Dropping his kill he'd began munching on the lifeless creature tearing it apart limb by limb till it was devoured and all that remained were the rabbit's paws which he could use as shamanic charms. "What shall I do today?" he mumbled a bit bored as he sat there thinking to himself "Perhaps I should bury the old man and call it a day or just practice some arts. "

Not moving for awhile his eyes remained closed and he sat there motionless like a statue as he breathed a bit slowly and continued this meditating posture. He needed to relax for a bit and let his body unwind. By doing so he did not notice his spiritual energy was causing his element to sprout some daisies around him. "Ashen if you may take time off for a bit you should head over to my dad's den it is of great importance." he called out to the delta while he meditated again "Your family is already there.."Cynder soon stood from his still posture and proceeded back to the den. It was time to bury him. There is no time to waste.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 3 Nov - 22:55

Thunder did not know what to do. There was nothing he COULD do, and oh how he hated it when he could not something. There was no way to ease Flare's sorrow.  Cyrax was gone now; Gone to whatever spiritual place he believed in. He sat down next to Flare, his fur brushing against her lightly. "You still have me at least, right?" he asked smiling, trying to sound positive. He himself was also in turmoil, but it was his beloved fire wolf who was taking the brunt of it.

The delta sat patiently, waiting to see how the lead hunter would greet her new partner. After hearing nothing from her, he found it...unsurprising. Even introverted Ashen found March to be too aloof. "Don't let the silence offend you..." he stated, "She's our lead hunter. You'll be following her orders and going out on hunting expeditions with her.... mostly for fish. She has a rather interesting tail as well...if you haven't already noticed. She is an electric wolf, and her power is stored there." Ashen stopped, suddenly feeling a tickling sensation beneath his feet. When he looked down, clovers had sprouted. "Ashen, if you may take time off for a bit you should head over to my dad's den. It is of great importance. Your family is already there..." Ashen turned. It was his uncle, Cynder (pfft). "Important?" he repeated. What could it be...? He dipped his head to Apollina and March, leaving the two together in an awkward state of silence. He walked at a brisk pace, soon entering the den only to find his parents sitting close together-- head bowed. In front of him lay a large rectangular....casket? "Grandfather...?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 4 Nov - 2:23

Flare || Lead Warrior || 3 years || Fire||

Flare merely sat there still trying to process the real reason why her adoptive father chose death than to live among them for many more moons. Sighing, as she stared at the cave art she helped draw when they first came into the new territory; she'd recall more memories with her dad which caused her to shed a bit of tears. Trying prevent more tears to fall she'll suddenly feel someone brush up against her, turning her head to the side only to meet Thunder's gaze with her own red watery orbs, Flare would nuzzle him "Of course love. I'm glad your here to stay. And I apologize that this happened." she began while nuzzling him "Thunder don't ever go.." she whispered now fearing that one day she will face another death of someone she loves. That's until her ear's perked up to the sound of Raya whose joyous voice ranged through the camp and telling by her excitement she managed to make a kill and who she called out too was no longer here. Panic began to arise while she looked at Thunder with a bit or horror in her eyes. Flare knew her daughter loved her beloved grandfather so much she spent so much time with him some days helping him with anything and even visited him when Shirano was no where to be found. "Oh no!" she exclaimed "Raya cannot see father like this, it would break her he-" she was cut off once she saw her bundle of joy stroll in sparking everywhere happily and not only did Raya came in but so did Ashen "Kids...." she trailed off not knowing how to bring the news to them.

Raya X Electricity X Warrior X 1y 3m X

Walking happily as she left her kill back in the kill Pile she noticed her so called Uncle Cynder stroll about and call out to her. Not really paying much attention to him she'd hum a slow tune as she jumped up and down towards her grandpa's den ready to explode with excitement that she went hunting with her butt face brother and managed to get not one but two kills! Sparking electricity from her paws with so much excitement she entered the den which was awfully dark except for a few torches that managed to illuminate the den. "GRANDPA, MUMMY AND DADDY I CAUGHT A-" Raya paused noticing her family who sat there in silence and a box thing that was located in the center of her grandfather's magnificent den. "What's going on?" she asked a bit concerned while approaching closer cautiously "Grandpa?" she called out looking around for the old man.Ignoring her mother's words she would continue silently towards the box curious of what lays inside, yet she notice her brother was here too but he was still and uttered a simple word that made her a bit frantic. Rushing towards the casket she'll gaze inside only to see her grandfather laying on his side still as a rock not even giving a sign that he was breathing. Raya gasped while backing away slowly her legs shook as her yellow eyes began to become a bit glossy from sudden tears that were building up. Blinking once to rid the tears she would look back at her family and she would smile "Haha, grandpa you had me fooled! Wake up!" she said laughing but really her face showed denial "you guy's are here to play a prank huh!" she cried out and felt tears rushing down her face. "Well this joke was taken to far!" she cried out while she released immense electricity she was beginning to store in her paws and soon streams on electricity was traveling around as she cried "no..." she sniffled

Flare|| Lead Warrior || Fire || 3 years ||

Flare suddenly choked as her daughter took a peak in the casket, she sat still trying to process what to do next. As she was approaching her slowly Raya began to laugh which made Flare become a bit puzzled that's when she read her daughter's expression. She was in denial. "Sweet heart... Calm down please!" she yelled after Raya bursted out crying and it seems her element was linked to her sudden dramatic emotions. "Calm down hunny!" she yelled again and rushed over to her even if she was getting a bit shocked not that it matters she had a daughter to calm down! "Shhh" she cooed while holding her daughter close as her fur rose from static and she was beginning to get a bit of charred fur as the shocking intensified a bit but after awhile her daughter merely collapse in Flare's embrace. "Raya..." she mumbled "Cynder commence the burial, Cyrax wouldn't want us to grieve any longer its time to move on. Send him off." she said plainly while clenching her teeth. Flare than laid Raya down onto the nearest fur pelt.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 4 Nov - 16:53

The arrival of Raya and Ashen had caught Thunder off guard. He had completely forgotten that the two of them had yet to figure out the truth. They were here now. What could he do? What could he say? For them, it was the first death of losing someone close. How would they take it?
Thunder's mind seemed to have its question answered. Raya was the first to act, quickly loosing herself in a fit. "Raya!" he scolded alongside Flare, trying to calm the electric wolf down. He was about to properly neutralize the powers of his daughter, but it was Flare who beat him to it. Thunder yelled to her in shock (punny!). Flare was going to get hurt. Only Thunder could handle his daughter without receiving damage. With nothing to do but stand back, he began to conduct electricity from around Raya, but it seemed that the situation has already ended. His daughter collapsed, unable to handle the news so suddenly. He jumped over to Flare, his eyes scanning her body to try and find any injuries. Wow...what a nice butt... he thought as he checked his mate over. Thunder proceeded to slap himself, disappointed that he would think of such a thing in such a terrible time.

He simply stared...stared straight ahead to view the empty shell that was once his grandfather. A wolf whom he had come to love and respect. He wanted to be like him; he wanted to be strong like him... The commotion his sister caused didn't seem to bother Ashen. Hearing her cries made his eyes glaze over. He wanted to do something, but could not take his eyes off of the casket that lay before him. It seemed to be over in an instant, and soon, his mother voice rang through his ears. "Cynder commence the burial, Cyrax wouldn't want us to grieve any longer its time to move on. Send him off." He felt something in his chest grow hot in that instant. A feeling of pain? No, it was more than that. A hole perhaps...yes, that sounded better. "Are you okay, Ashen?" he heard his father speak. The wolves tail landed upon Ashen shoulder, snapping the fire wolf to attention. "Don't touch me!" he growled. "I'm fine...just...just do whatever!"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 4 Nov - 18:01

||Cynder || Earth || 2 years || Warrior ||

Cynder stood silently as he felt hell break loose from Raya's sudden electricity. Flinching a bit from her sudden elemental outbreak he'd step forward and listen to the sudden cries and shouts. It must be done! It must be done! Cynder Stomped his right paw onto the ground and soon the ground beneath them, began to shook as the wooden casket now descended into the earth's ground as if the earth came to swallow his dead father. The ground ceased to shake and nothing was left but a pile of uneven dirt where his father's final resting place lay. "Enough with this chaos. It has been done." Cynder said as he noticed Ashen's sudden hostile remark. "Calm yourselves this feeling won't last long. I will make sure of it." he said with a serious tone than turned to his father's trophies and grabbed a few things. "Later I shall leave you guy's some of my father's prized possessions that he would want you all to have. Till than I will merely be on my way."

(BTW: Thunder don't be talking about my daughter's butt!! Cyrax scolds while in ghost form lol XD)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 4 Nov - 18:53

||Flare || Lead Warrior || 3 years || Fire ||

Flare merely stared at her daughter as she felt a sudden gaze land on her butt so her senses were telling her. Whipping around she would glare at Thunder but really she wanted to smile and laugh but this wasn't the right time to do so. Walking over to her mate as Cynder buried her beloved dad she'd lean against him while nuzzling him close. "Finally it is done." she mumbled "Thunder can you help me with our daughter we should take her back to our den." she said with a faint smile "And from there perhaps me and you can take a stroll to get our minds off this? I don't know but that sounds nice at the moment."Looking at her son with saddened eyes, Flare did not know if she should go talk to him or just let him be. "We will be back later Cynder." she called out while grabbing ahold of the pelt which her daughter now laid on and began dragging it out.

It was than Flare finally made it back to their family den, she soon looked down at her daughter while feeling a bit overwhelmed from all of this. Hopefully tomorrow will just be another normal day. It was time to move on from this, this isn't the first death they all witnessed.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 4 Nov - 22:02

Thunder quickly followed Flare out of the den. He was glad to be free of that small, cramped space that held the aura of death. He helped Flare pull along Raya to their den, all the while worrying about the situation. Three things currently bothered the warrior. For one, even Thunder could tell that Cynder was acting off. His father just died and yet the younger warrior seemed unfazed. He knew the earth wolf was stoic, but not to  this extent. Second was Ashen. His son did not even let the warrior touch him. Thunder knew that deep down Ashen wanted to be comforted by his family, but he was so conflicted with trying to appear strong. Even as a pup, Thunder remembered Ashen hiding away whenever he got depressed, only to cry into his shoulders when forced to talk. Thunder frowned, looking down to his passed out daughter. And Raya... Why, she was so shocked that the poor girl fainted. What will happen when she wakes? Flare was a another matter entirely, but Thunder knew she was strong. It would take some time for her to adjust, but she would move forward. That is what Thunder will chose to do. He was sick of being depressed and SICK of all the death. He will not let darkness take over the light of his heart. He will be strong for his family. He will be strong for himself and move towards the future. Thunder was a warrior. This was who he was meant to be.

Ashen stayed back in the den, a atmosphere of silence surrounding him as his family padded away. He just stared emptily at where Cyrax lay buried, his chest feeling empty. He had always loved being with his grandfather. It was because of Cyrax that Ashen wanted to grow strong. It was because of his leadership that Ashen wanted to command. It was because of his past that Ashen wanted to gain knowledge of the ancient arts and traditions. But now, now he would never come to learn all the old wolf had to offer. He stood there for what seemed like hours, yet the sun stayed in its position, as if frozen in time. He finally exited the den, leaving his inspiration behind. It was then that Ashen headed into the forest, unseen by any prying eyes.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 4 Nov - 22:20

Poli wasn't even sure what the fudge happened, but she could sense immediately an air of despair. There was the scent of sadness and death on the wind; it sent shivers down her spine. Death was not a welcome thought in the matured wolf's brain; she was accustomed to it and all too familiar with its painful ways.

She had once heard the priestess say:
"Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?" Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Being at the mere age of 9 months, it did not occur to Poli to take that small story to heart. It was only when her old wolf died within her that she realized what that quote meant: she didn't have Luna anymore, just Apollina. She understood death in an entirely different manner than the rest; she had experienced the death of her own body.

Ashen was restless, as were the rest. Her introduced her to March, the electric female, and took off to the cave where the scent of death emanated from. After a few minutes he exited, flustered to say the least, and took off into the forest. Poli decided, wisely, not to follow and leave him to rest upon the weight of grief. Instead, Poli sat down and chewed on some grass absentmindedly before spewing out a random thought.

"I can't help but wonder what exactly has gone down."
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 4 Nov - 22:47

|| Cynder || Warrior || 2 years || Earth||

Cynder sat there feeling nothing but remorse. Once his nephew Ashen fled out the den as for the rest of his family. Cynder sat in silence, he knew he wasn't crying but it wasn't his fault his eyes were unfazed since he could not possibly see the image of his dead father. Gathering his spiritual and earth energy his birth mark that was said to look like fines with thorns intertwined with each other began to glow faintly as his element granted life to grow upon his father's grave. Flowers of many colors sprouted about the dirt and soon Cynder would flatten his ears while lowering his head "Father, please watch over us all. Without you here it caused a sudden chaos to erupt within this family. Please watch over your adoptive family." he began "Including me, I will try to contact you through rituals respond to me any way you can. " he finished

Rising up onto his paws he'd look back before proceeding to exit his dad's den. As he was now outside he sensed where Ashen has fled and he alone can detect his exact location this second. Wondering if he should follow his nephew to calm him down he knew well Ashen can be a bit strong headed when he deals with these emotions but right now, he felt the need to go see his nephew. Passing March he'd give a slight nod as a quick greeting but feeling that someone else was near he'd halt. Able to see through a single vibrations through the ground, he saw somebody pulling at the grass he could assume they were tugging at it or eating it. Without hesitation he made single plant sprout in front of this wolf it was a plant known as a sweet treat in other cases Honey Suckle. "Chew on that instead, grass can make your stomach feel upset even if it's just being chewed on." he said while looking elsewhere "Now than I shall be going.." he trailed off and began walking away.He still wondered if he should go after Ashen but I guess it is needed.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 5 Nov - 19:12

Apollina was tugging upon the grass and chewing it into little balls of salivated plant; it was a common habit she had. When she went down to grab some more to chew and spit out, a plant sprouted and wrapped around her head. She snapped on instinct, gripping the plant and yanking it from the earth as though it were a true enemy. The plant, having wrapped comfortably around Poli's muzzle and face, looked more like floral wreath. A honeysuckle flower had shoved its way into the she-wolf's nose causing her to release a sneeze. After releasing the sneeze, the honeysuckle flower drifted to the ground.

"Chew on that instead, grass can make your stomach feel upset even if it's just being chewed on. Now than I shall be going.."

Apollina looked around, blowing air our her nose to move the leaves and get a view of the speaker:
"Whoa whoa whoa pal, you gotta get this stuff off me!"

The frantic female's paws scraped away at the plant, but it kept growing back. She cursed and laid down as the male walked off. What if I just force it off? she thought to herself. Her focus channeled to the magnetic field and gravitational pull of the earth. She felt the pulse and the shift that occurred constantly. She commanded the physics of gravity to pool around the tree she faced. The honeysuckle ivy gripped onto the cosmic female's ears, but it held nothing against the forces of space. Once it snapped she smiled, but was met with the unpleasant surprised of regrowth. It curled around her ears and reached down to her paws, almost anchoring her to the spot.

"For Lupa's sake!"
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next