Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 2 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Guest Mon 6 Jan - 17:50

◊ Sapphire ◊ Hunter ◊ 3y 6m ◊ Female ◊ Ice ◊

Something cold gently landed on top of Sapphire's muzzle, and lay there tickling her until she sneezed and shook it off. A few seconds later shocking icy blue appeared among the white fur of the she-wolf as she opened her eyes, finally waking from her night of sleep. She immediately took notice of the freezing air outside, as she had been laying rather close to the entrance of the den. She also noticed the delicate white flakes of snow that descended silently from the winter sky.
'So that's what woke me up...' Sapphi thought.

Soon her head appeared outside the den, her fur blending in with the soft snow that fell upon it. Her gaze flew out to directly in front of her black nose as her breath formed a ghostly cloud of vapor that disappeared almost immediately. The hunter bent her shoulders and back as each passed through the entrance of the den. Her orbs flicked back upwards and scanned the camp. She saw the three deltas were awake, as well as Pluto, Thunder-Paws, Pine, and Lukas. Sapphire's eyes began to move away, but locked on an unfamiliar she-wolf with a pelt identical to her own.
'Must just be some loner wanting to join...' The ivory-colored fem was a bit curious about this strange new she-wolf though. She glanced over at Rain and Thunder, who seemed to be discussing the loner.

Now, she had two choices in front of her. Either go over and ask Forest and Pluto, the two speaking to the loner, or join the delta and warrior in their speculations.
'Join Rain and Thunder-Paws, of course' she answered herself, smiling a bit as she padded over to the two males. "Hello there boys" she greeted in her usual flirty way. "Looks like we have a new member" the wolf commented as she sat down next to the others. 'Even better, it looks like I might have myself an elemental rival' she thought a bit deviously. It did in fact, look like the young canine's element very well could be ice. But she also appeared to be younger than Sapphire, which meant that Sapphire would already have more control and experience with using her element than the other white she-wolf. This pleased Sapphi enough to get her to forget about it and focus on waiting to hear what either Rain or Thunder would say to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Jan - 18:55

Shirano Lutrova Healer 2 years 3 months Male Time

The barely detectable smell of herbs hung in the air of the healer's den. Just a year ago the wolf sleeping inside had been a shy, introverted yearling who had, by luck, stumbled on this pack, and was trained by the healer who went by the name of Jayfeather. Now he knew every single herb, and all of its uses. He could diagnose any ailment a wolf might have. And during his journey, he had emerged a bit from his shell, and became dear friends with Raya, daughter of the warrior Thunder-Paws. There were still times when he preferred to be alone, and there were still times when he didn't know what to say to someone, but now he could at least help them if he needed it.

Shirano twitched, then twitched again, and awoke. He lifted his head off the floor of the herb-scented den just before his jaws parted in a yawn. Almost instinctively he glanced over at the herb piles. Now that is was winter, more wolves would be getting sick, and the herbs would be harder to find. Shirano knew this, and hoped that he would be able to find enough herbs to last through the winter. Of course, he had started gathering as many as possible before the first frost came, which helped greatly. Still, he got to his paws and walked over to check through all the stacks of leaves that lay along one side of the den, to the left of Shirano's bed.

The wolf bent his head and gave the herb area a quick sniff. All the scents of the different herbs filled his nose, but he was still able to pick out the distinct scents of each pile of leaves. His brown eyes swept over each pile a few times, until he was sure he had a fair enough amount of each kind of herb. Then he turned and slowly crawled outside. His eyes instantly flew up to the sky, where little snowflakes fell from the clouds. The Shirano felt his paws were feeling colder than usual, and he looked down to see that there was already plenty of snow on the ground. He sighed and shivered at the cold. The coal-hued wolf saw a few others up, including a loner, but just took a few steps back and sat down in the entrance to the healer's den, content to watch everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 6 Jan - 20:51

Ashen padded slowly into the camp. It seemed that a lot of his pack mates were awake now, and were chattering about the weather. Dropping his prey into the pile, he also spotted March emerging from the trees with a rather nice looking doe. He sighed with relief, glad that the pile would manage to feed the pack for now. There were so many wolves now...hunting has been so busy for the hunters. Turning his head the Delta also noticed a newcomer with Pluto and Forest. He shoved his ears forward, standing straighter. He would want her to know what position he held. Ashen would go and speak with the group, but as soon as Lillian padded towards them, he had changed his mind. Not wanting to involve himself with the Deltess so soon after the incident, he padded off to into den to calm down.

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still smirking, Thunder listened to the Delta's response. He had remembered that strange things some wolves have done when they joined. His mind went back to Scorch, and laughed aloud thinking of his old rival. "Just don't go and be like a flirt the first time you meet her, eh?"

Stopping suddenly, Thunder pressed a paw to Rain's muzzle after he had bumped him playfully. "Shhhhh...Who me?" Thunder replied innocently, "I would never." Taking his paws off Rain slowly, thankful he had not accidently electrocuted him; Thunder eyed Sapphire padding towards the two. Speaking of flirting... He thought to himself. "Hello there boys. Looks like we have a new member" The warrior nodded, letting his eyes scan Sapphire from head to toe. He shook his head after though, trying to distract himself from the white furred female. "Y-Yeah, she looks like she could be a potential friendly rival for you."

Thunder looked at the loner more closely, and widened his eyes when he actually noticed a crescent moon design on her flank. Wait, so she's a moon elemental!

ϟThunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 8 Jan - 5:37

Opening her eye's slowly, Raya could sense a whole lot of commotion. Jerking up she saw her Father with Rain and they both seem to be discussing something guy related telling by dad's gaze on the sapphire gal she.'ll shake her head in disgust even she knew dad is lucky that mother wasn't able to catch him or he'll be in the healers den for a whole month. Shaking her charcoal fur she felt a few sparks began to ignite about her body before they diminished completely except for the ones that kept its static charge around her paws. It's been a whole year since the last incident with that rogue but now the pack seems to be showing a new kind of mood one she hasn't seen in a long time. She too realized more changes within herself, she grew and her body changed not to mention that she seemed to become a bit more feminine not completely though thank goodness. Licking her mother's ear as she slept she'll go approach her father and rain. "ugh morning dad and Rain. " she greeted before turning her head towards Sapphire "sapphire." she greeted as well before stepping outside and took in the cool air, her tail swayed back and fourth and she noticed a loner but didn't even say hi. Her attention span was everywhere but to her she felt like she was dreaming still, that's until she spotted her brother the newly Delta and she couldn't help but snicker softly while giving him a huge grin afterwards. "Morning Ashen how is the new rank coming for ya eh?" she giggled a bit while looking at her brother surely she wouldn't mind teasing him at the moment but she didn't.

Raya 1 year and 3 months whoop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flare kept sleeping a bit before she felt a soft kiss being received from someone. In her sleep she muttered a bit "Thunder?" she muttered in her sleep before growling "I'll kick your tail!" she growled in her sleep before rolling on to her back and muttered a few other things "Shasta? Kokoa? Hey wait for me you flea bags!" she growled it seemed Flare was dreaming about her pup hood in a way but who knows. She kept sleeping and will soon wake up after jumping up startled before eyeing everyone outside the den. Yawning she got up and padded out the den only to feel a harsh chill but that didn't stop her at all. Instead radiated heat and it so begins that no chilling weather will stop Flare. Walking pass Thunder, Rain, Sapphire she'll find herself going out beyond everyone's view before plopping down beside a tree and staring off for bit before rolling onto her back and gazing at whatever lays in the sky.

Flare: 3 years:Warrior: Fire:Femme

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 8 Jan - 17:30

Lycos Forest - Page 2 Ashen_20

The quick tempered fire wolf was still making his way to his den when a certain familiar voice traveled to his ears. He grunted, knowing exactly who it was. "Raya..." he greeted formally turning around to face her.  It seemed she had just gotten done with speaking to Thunder and the rest. He could tell by the way his father had cowered away and held a guilty face. He was flirting again but Raya caught him...now he just hopes she won't tell. Ashen did not know what his sister would do or say when she approached, but he was sure it was something to annoy him. "Morning Ashen how is the new rank coming for ya eh?"

The way the she-wolf giggled when she questioned gave hint that she knew Ashen was upset, Of course... he sighed. How annoying it was when others could tell how he felt. Growling, he pushed his way past into the den, not bothering to give a response. He was not to be frustrated further by his sister. Once he lay down and curled his tail over, Ashen hoped that his sister would realize he was just in 'The Mood', and was not to be disturbed.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 9 Jan - 0:52

Raya raised a brow at her brother's formal tone, its like they were distant and didn't know each other. She flattened her ears as she watched her brother stalk away like he was pmsing like all of the other she-wolves around this place. She couldn't help but laugh at that thought but whatever is troubling him has to be his rank or a girl. "Ooooooh, Ashen liked a girl? Ashen likes a girl! or or he just is being a butt." she thought, while gazing back at father who just merely coward away like a pup with his tail between his legs shaking her head she watched her mother head off on her own and she keeps wondering how those two even became a pair. Shrugging her shoulders once before looking over at the healers den she spotted Shirano stepping out, she couldn't help but bounce over to him a bit but she stopped before clearing her throat and merely walking with grace not like a hyperactive pup hyper off Thunder oats."Morning Shirano." she greeted while giving him a soft smile before she clinged to him and shook him a bit while yipping "Shi SHi SHIII!" she began to sing like a pup before releasing him and merely cleared her throat again "Sorry, um I'm trying to overcome my hyperactive mood. I didn't mean to hug u and began to sing! But err um how is your day?" she tried again

Raya 1 year 3 months Warrior Electric

============================================
It was nothing new at all today. She felt bored, and realized being a warrior isn't what she dreamed it would be after all no fights or battles ever happen and surely no enemies. Perhaps, she needs to do a hobby? Train with Raya or Ashen? Or merely fight her adoptive dad. Shaking her fur a bit she'll get up and look back at the pack before walking back into the clearing. Swishing her tail she eyed her son before eyeing Thunder stalk away with a guilt expression she could only know why. A low growl raised from her throat before muttering "Idiot", than again she really didn't care for once which was surprising but no matter. It was a bit talkative among the pack but surely she wondered what will happen to the loner who came

Flare 3 years Warrior Fire
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 9 Jan - 12:54

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||

The brute grinned and laughed slightly as the warrior beside him played all innocent. Rain noticed him looking another way, and followed his eyes with his own crystal blue optics, noticing the white female, known as Sapphire came padding over to them. He grinned slightly, bumping into Thunder once again as he stammered slightly.
"Good day Sapphire." He greeted as she was standing before them, a serious expression now finding it's way onto his face once again. He locked his eyes back onto the group of wolves over by the stranger, just as Flare walked by them with no intention of saying anything. The delta was about to say 'Good morning.' or some other kind of greeting, but the female disappeared before he could. He sighed, eyeing Forest in the corner of his eye. Tilting his head, he couldn't hold a smile back as he looked at her for a moment.

Lost in his thoughts, Thunder's voice startled him, making him jump slightly. He looked at his two friends beside him, wondering if what he had missed was of important matters. But he forgot about it as Thunder said something about a moon on the Loner. Rain narrowed his eyes, and noticed too. Which didn't seem too hard, as the crest on her hind legged was easily made out of her pure white fur. The delta grinned, knowing something would've shown up by this stranger by a little time.
"See? Just as I said. Everyone's full of surprises! And this one isn't even really that old... I wonder where she came from..." He said, flicking his ears in wonder.
(Is it only for me the forumotion sites are really acting up, as if they want payment or something... xD)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jan - 14:13

Shirano Lutrova Healer 2 years 3 months Male Time

Shirano had been sitting outside his den, trying to ignore the frosty air, when his brown eyes caught Raya padding over to him. Well, maybe it wasn't exactly like that. The new warrior sort of bounced in Shirano's direction. Then he saw the she-wolf suddenly stop, then continue walking in a more mature, graceful way. He heard Raya greet him calmly in her soft, smooth voice. Shirano was a bit shocked by his friend's sudden personality change, and couldn't think of anything to say. But he didn't have any time to anyways.

A few seconds later, Raya had her arms around him and was calling out his nickname, and soon she began singing. Now that was more like the Raya he knew. A smile appeared on the healer's face, and it grew as Raya let go of him, and started apologizing for her pup-like behavior. The black wolf laughed almost silently to himself.
"Well, it's been good so far. You warmed me up" he replied. "I just hope this cold weather doesn't cause anyone to get sick; I don't want to run out of herbs in the winter" he added for no reason. His eyes swept around the camp, observing each one of his pack members. He was the one to keep them all healthy now. Shirano sighed and looked back at Raya. "Promise me you won't get sick, alright?" he told the coal-furred femme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 9 Jan - 16:48

Her eyes raised up to meet his and she felt a smile reach her lips knowing that he was a bit warmed up but because what she did didn't even annoy him. Smiling to herself she swished her tail back and fourth and watch as Shirano gazed at each pack member. Raya couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at his sudden silence as he gazed about but soon he spoke about how he hopes no one will become ill during winter. She went and hugged him again "Don't worry Shii, I won't fall ill. And I will help with your herb findings if needed." she spoke while giving him a smile as to say cheer up buddy everyone will be okay

Raya 1 year 3 months Electric Warrior

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flare watched the loner a bit before walking towards Rain and Thunder before faint smile appeared on her face while walking a bit towards them. "Morning you two. I apologize for not even saying that earlier. " she said a bit softly while looking at the two but surely she was still tired for no reason, lowering her head giving a slight nod gesture before walking pass them "Please excuse me" she said while going towards her den then disappearing out of site
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Thu 9 Jan - 17:23

PLUTO

PULTO 4 Years Beta Female Space

Pluto sighed. Now that the wolf is accepted, Pluto walked over to the prey pile, looking at the dead bodies, wondering what she should choose, while occasionally looking back at the new member. Although most of the prey looked very delicious, Pulto held back and left the pile, waiting for more prey to come. 'March...' Pluto thought with her belly completely empty as she walked slowly over to the hunter's den. "Hey you" Pluto said in a rather bored voice. "Go get some food. Stop slacking off..." (Bossy Pulto : D)She walked inside the den to lightly smack March on top of the head. "Get going..." Pluto was too hungry to even care about whether March was listening or not. All she cared is that she at least said something about the food and how March should get more so that all members of the pack could eat and have full stomachs. Pluto lazily got out of the Lead Hunter's den and walked away and over to her den. "Hey Dinky..." The beta said, walking into her den and lying down next to her old friend the thoughts of his old age, forming into her mind.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 11 Jan - 13:50

Lycos Forest - Page 2 2d1pmvt

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist's ear twitched as he slowly awoke. Why was everyone being so loud? "Grrhmbreh..." he mumbled, revealing his jade green eyes. And not only was it louder than he preferred, but it was also colder than he preferred. Great... he thought. The golden-furred wolf got up and padded slowly outside, stretching out his stiff legs as he did so. Snow too? he thought as he saw the downy little flakes being sprinkled from the gray clouds above. He snorted with disgust at the weather. What? It wasn't like Mist was ever optimistic about things he didn't find 'entertaining.' His gaze lazily drifted over all his packmates, seeing that most were awake. The only members of his family that were awake besides Mist were Rain, Forest, and Pine. Lazy butts... he thought. And he couldn't help but notice that his mother was standing in front of a female loner. A smirk became half visible on the sentinel's face. More she-wolves meant more flirting, which in turn meant more fun. But Mist held back with the new lass for a while, and turned and trotted over to where his father, along with Thunder-Paws and Sapphire, were all talking. The time wolf sat down next to the hunter, Sapphire, giving everyone his typical devious smile as a greeting.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 11 Jan - 15:16

"Full of surprises..." Thunder had responded to Rain after Raya had gone, "Yeah, maybe I'll show her around later~ But I'm sure either Lilli or Ashen will cover that... if they don't argue who gets first dibs."  The male then grinned noticing Flare approach them yet again. The femme seemed bored by the way her eyes glazed with tiredness. Thunder gave a look of longing. We should have a practice fight again soon... to sharpen our skills, and all the other warriors could join in. Raya could use some experience. Continuing in his thoughts Thunder thought out of more scenarios. Oh a tournament would be cool! We could all battle one another in teams...and the winners should get a prize! Like...like having control of the losing group for one whole day!  Thunder snickered evilly, just imagining the things he could make others do. But if I loose...  he shivered, Oh that would not be good. Shaking the thought aside he stared at Flare, giving a certain look in his eye that made her know he understood her boredom. Though Flare walked away, he hoped that she had known what he hinted. Shuffling his paws, he turned back to Rain and Sapphire, as well as Mist who had just begun to approach. "Ah, well...Ima continue making snow flops...!" he announced flipping backwards into the snow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinky doo shuffled among his nest, making out the slurred words of his friend. Dinky pictured him getting up, but soon realized it was all in his imagination. Grunting with effort to sit up, Dinky tried looking at his friend. His eyes were glazed over, and everything was bright and blurry. But Dinky had vowed to try and stay awake this winter...it was harder than he imagined though. Eventually his eyes adjusted, but his body still tottered when he made his way over to Pluto's side. "I can't even begin to imagine why y'all idiots hang out there..." he muttered.

- Dinky Doo - 2 1/2 y - Male - Woodland Animal - No Element -
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Mon 13 Jan - 0:28

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Lillian wondered if she should give the new wolf a tour of the territory, she didn't appear needed in the camp unfortunately though Lilli wasn't in the mood to leave the site so she decided quickly to introduce herself and go speak with her mother after. "Hello, I'm a delta here, the name is Lillian. You will be sleeping in that den over there. Pleasure to make your acquaintance" She spoke clearly with posture that easily told the newbie that she, even at the same age, was superior. "If you will excuse me" The white sun wolf stood up and walked towards her mother's den but thought better of it making a sharp turn towards her brother. She hated to interrupt him and Pine but she was practically dying to talk to him about anything. "Hey Lukas, Hello Pine. I hope I didn't come at a bad time" She gave her brother a small smile before going neutral again.

| 159w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 13 Jan - 23:52

"Go get some food. Stop slacking off..."

March groaned as the beta or one of her close friends came into her den and interrupted her peaceful sleep. "I get it..." March grumpily said as she forced herself off the ground, brushing a bit of dust off her lightning bolt tail. March shook her rather dirty grey fur and sluggishly walked out the den, meeting one of her most hated weather again. I wouldn't blame Pluto for being so grumpy and commanding. I would be the same too... March sighed as a random pile of snow from the tree fell onto her head. She decided not to shake it off, even though it was freezing her fuzzy head. The hunter lazily dragged herself to Sapphire, the other hunter of the pack, hoping that she would able to help hunt. After all, she is a hunter. "Hey you... Hunt with me." March said rather coldly while staring at her fishbud. Slightly, March tilted her head, causing a bit of snow to fall off of it. "You want fish?" March asked, making sure that Rain wanted some. Of course he does... March thought to herself as she almost cracked a smile at the thought of that delicious thing.

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Hey Lukas, Hello Pine. I hope I didn't come at a bad time"

Lukas slowly turned his head towards the voice of his own sister. His heart sank a little when he saw her little smile quickly fade away. It was close to how Lukas was. He liked it when Lilli was a happy little pup, but times go on and everyone changes. "No, You didn't come at a bad time" He said in a very smooth voice, feeling more relaxed now that his best bud was here.

Lukas - 1Y 4M - Space - Sentinel - Male
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 14 Jan - 13:00

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain chuckled lightly as Thunder-Paws flopped back down on the ground again, but the white brute lifted his gaze, to look at March as she padded over to the group, and started to lure him with fish. Rain gritted his teeth in a smile. His FishBud knew his weakness, and he didn't know if it was a good thing or not, since it was March. He sighed, looking at the ground.
"Yes..." He said silently, pinning his ears back in a submissive way, before he raised his head and grinned at his bud. "I can come along too and help out! ... I guess I should wait for my kids to wake up... But I guess they'll be fine... Since they have Forest around." He said, as his grin turned into a devious smile. Now, he was kinda hoping that the trouble-makers of his family would make the day harder for everyone while they were gone. Though, they had grown a lot, and their attitude around others was better... Slightly. Anyway, March had to accept him into the hunting group for now. He didn't want to go unless the others wanted him to as well.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 15 Jan - 20:48

"Wow, isn't everyone changing." She spoke a bit out loud before turning her gaze at Shirano " I wonder what wrong with my brother he seems so cold today or just off," she began once more only for her yellow orbs to drift off towards the entrance of her families den. She felt a faint smile reach her lips only because she grew up in that den along with Ashen even though he is not a brother that she wanted she still loves him. "Hey Shii, we should go hang out sometime when your not busy collecting herbs or anything." she said while smiling she couldn't help but give a friendly nudge on the shoulder before she began to walk towards her father "Bye shii come and see me soon sometime! But really I'll be back in a bit" she said with a wave before padding towards her father.Raya now stood in her father's view but she couldn't help but join him randomly and she too was making snow flops everywhere that's until she jumped up and tackled her dad and sent a shock at him that wasn't too painful no shocking. "DAD! Can we go out and annoy our fellow pack mates and do a couple of pranks?!" she whispered the last things to her father while giving him a grin that seemed similar to his own but than she did her puppy eyes at him "pleaaasee"

Raya-Electric-1 year and 3 months-warrior

Padding inside the den she couldn't help but gaze at her son that seemed so Grumpy or something. She than walked over to him and nudged him "Are you alright?" she questioned while giving him a hard stare with her red eyes. "Are you bored? If, your not on duty perhaps we can take your sister and clumsy father on! And represent that our element is superior than electricity. But that's if you have nothing to do cause I don't and yeah." Flare began while her claws dug into the ground sharpening themselves while she couldn't help but want to fight her own dad as well.

Flare-Warrior-3 years old- Fire

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan - 22:03

The soft cold winter breeze entering the den is what Miyuki woke up too. She elegantly lifted her head to stare at the entrance of the den, seeing nothing but the color of white and a peachy coloured thing which she easily identified as her son Vladimir. Without saying a word, Miyuki got up to her white paws and crawled out the den, meeting the cold outside. She silently yawned as soon as her entire body emerged from her warm and cozy den. 'How relaxing' The alpha thought as she turned her head to see Lukas and Lilli, who had finally grew up. It made her heart sink a little. Yuki sure did miss her little fluffy puff balls of fluffiness. Putting that thought aside, Miyuki looked around for a moment just to see if everything is safe. After the kidnapping of Lukas, Yuki has become more aware of her surroundings. It also taught her to be even more responsible. She noticed a strange white wolf in the territory, who which seem to be accepted by Forest and maybe someone else like Pluto. "Good morning" Merkuki said as she trotted up to the green and brown wolf who had six pups and sat down, her fluffy butt touching the cold snow which caused the white wolf to shiver a bit.  

Miyuki - Female - 5 Years - Alpha - Wind

Little Vlad secretly watched his mother walk out the den with only his left eye. As soon as he no longer saw his mother in front of the den, Vladimir happily got up and walked out of the den to do something more fun than sitting inside the den all day. He hid behind a big tree, staring at his sister and brother who were with another pack member who he didn't really know much about. Even though he was in this pack for a while now and got to know most of the members, he still didn't even know who this wolf was. Of course, he had seen her around camp. 'I wonder what her name is...' Vlad looked down at his hind paws and then lifted his head up again, grinning slightly.

Vladimir - 1 Year 4 Months - Male - Moon - Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 17 Jan - 19:23

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Trying not to make it obvious that she was making a constant effort to avert her gaze from her brother's right eye she glanced over at Pine before she listened to what the white sentinel had to say "No, You didn't come at a bad time" Feeling relived she let her posture droop slightly. No matter what, Luke could always make her feel at ease, after all he was her brother and best friend.

"So how are you? How is Sentinel work, is it hard?" She asked genuinely curious. Lilli, not wanting to exclude Pine from the conversation she quickly added "And you Pine? You have been on rank duty much longer than us, surely you got the hang of it by now" Although it was intended to be a statement it came out more like a question because in all truths, the deltess wasn't sure if the Warrior had, after all, the pack has been at peace for a year now...

| 162w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 18 Jan - 20:28

The discouraged delta was glad to get out of the cold, and back into the warmth of his families den. Circling around twice, he lay down onto a warm patch of bedding. As he began to ponder about in his mind, Flare had walked in on him. Ashen adverted her gaze, hoping she wouldn't see his expression, but it was too late. "Are you bored? If, your not on duty perhaps we can take your sister and clumsy father on! And represent that our element is superior than electricity. But that's if you have nothing to do cause I don't and yeah."

Ashen didn't reply, however a rush of pride suddenly surged through him. She was right, Fire WAS superior. The element of passion, dedication, and energy. Perhaps a training session would do him good. Being a warrior was his second choice, so being experienced in combat was always a priority to him. The delta finally stood, all past tiredness suddenly pushed away. "Yeah..." He answered, "That sounds pleasing." The pack has been at peace for a year now, a little fighting would keep everyone in check.

Thunder had not noticed March approach the group at first, as he was far too busy with his face in the snow. It wasn't until the hunter finished speaking that he took notice. Whatever she had said before did not interest Thunder. From experience he knew it was probably something boring, or solely for the purpose of her so called fish bud. As her and Rain continued to converse in their fishy conversation, Raya began to copy Thunder into his joyous habit of snow flopping. He laughed at his daughter, overjoyed that she turned out so much like him, even so far as to take the warrior status just like him. The young warrior then tackled him much to Thunder's surprise, causing him to fall over into plush, wintery snow. Electricity flew around him from Raya but Thunder knew it was not harmful. As she whispered to him smiling Thunder could not help but smirk as well. However much he wished to comply to Raya's wish, the warrior had other things in mind. Still pinned, Thunder leaned into Raya's ear. "Actually... I was planning on doing a training session with the warriors and whoever else wanted to join. Perhaps you and me can fight against Flare and Ashen. Electricity is obviously the better element!"

Thunder still thought the idea of a tournament was a good idea. With all this peace he was sure others would want to join in. Maybe I can even get Pluto and March to join in!

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 18 Jan - 23:05

Flare merely smirked once she saw Ashen stood up and agree with her. But surely, her own son cannot even acknowledge her as his mother quite sad actually. Standing up beside him, she'll motion him to follow her after all it is winter and Thunder will be no where else but face planting in snow."Come Ashen, let's go surprise attack your dad. And show me what you got!" she said with a little pride in her tone while she looked over at him with her red eyes as if she was to acknowledge him based on his skill with his element. Padding out, she halted and already spotted the two together. Her daughter and mate merely flopping in snow.

Flare X Fire X 3 yrs. X Warrior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still pinning her father down a bit she couldn't help but send more jolts of electricity as her excitement grew. She than hopped up and smirked while listening to her father's words closely. Her eyes couldn't help but become a bit brighter as she than hopped around yelling "Electricity! IS the better Element!!" she said with pride before halting and getting serious "So when will we began?" she asked while wagging her tail and looking at the other wolves that were her age which were Miyuki's pups. Looking around she already spotted Lukas, Lilli, Pine and Vladimir. "Hello Guys!" she greeted while giving a goofy smile. Wagging her tail she turned to her father "So later sometime we can prank the pack mates", she asked while giving puppy eyes once more.

Raya X 1 yr. 3 months X Warrior X Electricity
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 19 Jan - 0:11

Surging with new energy, Ashen ran out of the den alongside his mother. There he saw his other two den mates, flopping about in the snow just as Flare has predicted. Ashen scowled slightly, embarrassed that the two adult wolves till acted like pups. maybe for Raya it could be expected, but not for his three year old father. Ashen crept towards the two, Raya soon running off to the alpha heirs and Pine. Ashen notice Lilli among the group, and felt more rigid with her right there in front of him. He was going to sneak up on either Raya or Thunder,  but Lilli may take that as a sign of immaturity. Ashen though tried to push the anxiety behind him. This was a show of just how much stronger he was than even an experienced warrior! With only Thunder being close to him, Ashen leapt forward and tackled the warrior, his muscular frame much more noticeable than his father. Once he had his father pinned to the ground, Ashen leaned in. "I hope your not getting too soft from the lack of battling!" Ashen sneered. "How about we have a little... 'friendly' competition?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Electricity! IS the better Element!! So when will we began?"

Thunder halted for a short moment. He would have to see who would like to join, and not to mention that he may or may not have to consult Cyrax since he was the lead warrior. A place to battle would also have to be found since battling in the camp could lead to dire consequences, although Thunder didn't really care about that really. Then what about the pairings? Would everyone battle separately? Or should there be teams? All these questions and decisions made his brain hurt. He was not meant to be smart; that was for losers.  Raya again interrupted Thunder from his thoughts, forcing him to stop his brainwork. He giggled, much more back to his original self after hearing her. "Um, well duh!" Thunder replied, although he wasn't quite sure of his answer. Ever since Ashen and Raya had grown up, Thunder has become much more mature compared to his yearling stage, much to his own dismay. He is glad though that Raya has taken over his previous self.

Just then a new force knocked the breath out of him, with a familiarity that only he knew. Ashen! he thought. Lifting his head while he lay on his back he had met his sons gaze, crimson and glowing as always. "I hope your not getting too soft from the lack of battling!" Ashen sneered. "How about we have a little... 'friendly' competition?" Thunder suppressed a show of surprise, amazed that his son had actually been wanting the same thing he had been planning. He had always been lucky with things going his way. Grinning, Thunder twisted and kicked Ashen off him, hitting his son right in the stomach. "Well finally!" He screamed while jumping to his static paws, eager to show his experience to the lesser ranked wolves such as Raya or Pine. Turning his head to look at his son hunched over in pain made Thunder shake his head. "What? Did you expect me to stay pinned? I may be thin but never underestimate a warrior, Ashen!" After no response was given to him Thunder continued, forgetting the incidence that had just taken place. "Lets get more wolves though, it will more fun that way."

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 19 Jan - 0:52

Rain: "Yes... I can come along too and help out! ... I guess I should wait for my kids to wake up... But I guess they'll be fine... Since they have Forest around."

The hunter let out a small huff of air as she shifted her body weight a bit. "Please do help out. Everyone must be hungry." March looked back with a dull face at the lame pile of food, knowing that three small animals weren't going to feed the whole pack. Out of all winters March has experienced in her life, this one was the most hardest one to obtain food. "Anyways, we should get going..." March and her uninterested face looked at the other electric wolf, her apprentice in elemental training. Thunder... March didn't remember the last time she had a conversation. All she could really remember was that he was going to defeat her one day, as she was the most experienced electric wolf there was in this pack. She cursed her old lady brain. How cute March couldn't really imagine herself losing to her own apprentice, even though there was a chance he would succeed. It has been a while she had a battle and she did feel like she needed to sharpen her fighting skills again, but food was her priority. Later.. She yawned and looked at a tree behind her fish bud.  

March - Female - 5 Years - Electric - Lead Hunter

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"So how are you? How is Sentinel work, is it hard?"

Lukas looked around the area he was in and spotted his older brother behind a tree, spying on the group. He nervously smiled and turned back to his sister. "Being a sentinel is fun. It's nice walking around the territory." He smiled softly at his precious sister. "And how is it like being delta? It must be interesting being at a higher rank than us" Lukas said looking back at his stalker brother, he who is a hunter. There was a moment of silence before a small happy cheery voice interrupted it.

"Hello Guys!"

Lukas looked at the wolf who entered the conversation. Lukas just looked at the wolf, to shy to say anything to her.

Lukas - 1Y 4M - Space - Sentinel - Male
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 19 Jan - 4:58

Raya couldn't help but smile with victory as her father agreed that later they'll both prank other members of the pack. But surely her smile turned to a friendly one as she was somewhat close to Pine, Lilli, Vlad and Lukas. Smiling while looking at them all she than felt a sudden urge to be mature around them so without hesitating she would sit like a young wolf and merely sway her tail while looking at the two males with her yellows eyes she gave them a nice smile but surely she turned her head to spot her father being attacked by brother somewhat. Shaking her head slightly she got up and was about to pad towards her dad and brother but stopped."So guy's any one of you want to participate in a tournament? " she asked while looking at each of them "If you do, let us know. Cyrax will host it since he is lead warrior. " she began while giving a small nod farewell for the mean time. Running back to her dad she spotted ashen crouching a bit after a blow from Thunder to his stomach she couldn't help but laugh but soon she saw her mother come charging in! Raya's eyes went wide

Raya X 1 yr. 3 months X Warrior X electricity

Flare watched as her son began to run towards her mate. She snickered a bit while watching Ashen knock him down but knowing Thunder he had a few tricks up his pelt and of course he was able to knock Ashen right off him. Her eyes glimmered as she looked at Thunder longingly while she smiled softly but soon she shook her head and crouched a bit before beginning to take off into a sprint and soon enough she too pinned her mate before her but she used her strength to restrain him in place. Looking down at him she couldn't help but smirk at how she became a predator and he was now prey. " So Thunder, I was thinking that we should train our pups and other young wolves in combat. To sharpen their skills after all they have no experience," she spoke smoothly while giving him a small wink " Now than, I'll find Father and give him some of the details and so on. Unless you are going to tell him?" she asked while getting off him and merely going over to her son and licked him behind his ear a mother's show of affection  while she gazed at both her daughter and mate. "Awh, it seems like yesterday you two were small pups. Now look at you both have ranks and grown up a bit." she cooed while smirking before looking at Thunder "Father is in his den." she stated while pointing with her left paw at his underground den entrance.  

Flare X 3 years X Warrior X Fire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raya gazed at her emotionless brother and couldn't help but grin a bit the thought of them battling seemed to exciting. Not to mention she wanted to kick Ashen's butt since he was too busy playing grown up and can't even show a bit of emotions besides seriousness. Looking back at the group of other young wolves she saw Lilli and than looked back at Ashen noticing that he became a bit tense which made Raya smile widely but a bit wickedly "So, afraid to look immature in front of Lilli?" she mocked while giving him a grin. "Well Father, Mother I'll be with the other young wolves for awhile till the preparations for this battle are finished. And Ashen will you care to join me?" she asked while giving him a second glance before padding towards the group once more but soon she noticed Shii all alone and called out to the healer so he could join her and the rest of the wolves "Hello again, so what are you guy's doing?" she questioned.

Raya X 1 yr. 3 months X Electricity X Warrior
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 19 Jan - 14:32

Thunder began brushing of his pelt from snow. All this tackling and rolling around made even him begin to feel the icy wet snow to seep through his thick pelt. His eyes widened seeing Flare come charging at him. With no time to counter, he was pushed yet again into the ground. He let out a short gasp from the impact before his gaze flickered upward to a nostalgic memory. "Well this certainly hadn't happened before." he mused, "Seriously am I the target of the day!?" The warrior tried to move his limbs, but alas they were tightly secured by Flare. Thunder let out a puff of air and let his head fall gently into the ground, knowing he could not push her off unless he used his powers.

"So Thunder, I was thinking that we should train our pups and other young wolves in combat. To sharpen their skills after all they have no experience. Now than, I'll find Father and give him some of the details and so on. Unless you are going to tell him?" Flare began to explain. Thunder listened to Flare, feeling her weight slowly lift off of him. "Yeah, yeah...I'll tell him..." He answered while smiling, "Of course it is strange for the old dude to be sleeping in this late. I wonder if he is alright?" The male got to his paws, this time looking from side to side to see if anyone else felt like tackling him for the day as if he was a piece of prey. When the coast was clear, he began making his way to Cyrax's underground den.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"So, afraid to look immature in front of Lilli?" Ashens sister mocked.

The Delta's eyes widened, a bit of flame exploding from beneath his paws. His pelt felt hot with embarrassment. "Shut up...!" he growled to her. The Delta knew she meant it only as a joke but Ashen couldn't help but get upset since it was such a sensitive topic to him. She didn't understand what it meant to be in charge or responsible for everyone's actions. Ashen looked to the ground, a patch of snow now melted beneath him. He was greatly upset but even he found it hard to attack his own sister. Giving his sister a hard glare he hoped she would get the message through to shut up before he actually did attack. Taking a deep breath Ashen stood taller, trying to show no sign of any previous pain inflicted upon by his father. It didn't last long though as his mother soon began grooming him behind the ears. "Mom!" he whispered sharply, starting to get sick of everyone around him. If he were in the den with just his family, Ashen would've actually enjoyed this, but not here and now in front of everyone to see. Ashen blushed, his tail tip twitching in irritation and his claws digging into the ground, knowing how foolish he would look to snap at his own mother. "Well Father, Mother I'll be with the other young wolves for awhile till the preparations for this battle are finished. And Ashen will you care to join me?"

Ashen solemnly nodded; glad to have an excuse for his mother to stop babying him. Pulling away he followed his sister. Plopping his butt down he managed to give a small greeting to everyone. Ashen though was still somewhat blushing from just before. "Hey guys..." He said  giving off a slight smile. Ashen has never been good at making friends, not even with the other pups when he was young, but the Delta at least had to give an effort now that he might one day be leading them. "Hello again, so what are you guy's doing?" Raya then asked them. Ashen stood still, his posture firm as he waited for someone to speak.

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 20 Jan - 2:50

Flare couldn't help but giggle softly at her son's expression surely she was embarrassing him. Looking over at her mate she too wondered why her adoptive dad was still in his den. Not to mention her step sibling Aiden. Wanting to go with Thunder paws she too stood up but she stopped, Flare wanted Thunder to go alone cause knowing Cyrax he'll be right out of his den when he arrives. "He is probably doing a ritual or so. Or most likely lecturing Aiden." she said before he took off to Cyrax's underground den.

Flare X Warrior X 3 years X Female X Fire

Snickering softly she watched as her brother's expression changed to a bit upset mood. Flicking her tail at him she stared back into his eyes with full victory at her comment, she wasn't scared of Ashen she just wanted to mess around with him and surely Lilli is the at her advantage to use against him. "Omg, my brother got hit by flying wolf (cupid)," she thought in her mind while giving out a laugh but soon tried to hold it back in her throat. Ignoring her brother she found herself back into the group while smiling once more at everyone despite the whole battle thing she wanted to make new friends with everyone but no matter what Shirano will be her bestest friend ever.

Raya X Electricity X 1 yr. 3 months X Warrior

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next