Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon ||

+4
Luna
Forest
Cynder
Thundo Puffs
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty || Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon ||

Post by Rain Sat 30 May - 16:31

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Hati210

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Hati_h16

❂ Name ❂
✭ Hati ✭

❂ Nicknames ❂
✭ None ✭

❂ Age ❂
✭ Born a minute ago ✭

❂ Gender ❂
✭ Male ✭

❂ Rank ❂
✭ Pup ✭

❂ Element ❂
✭ Sun ✭

❂ Breed ❂
✭ Rain+Forest ✭

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Appare11

❂ Coat Length ❂
✭ Average - Between one and three inches ✭

❂ Pelt Colour ❂
✭ Black ✭

❂ Eye Colour ❂
✭ A shining red ✭

❂ Markings and designs ❂
Hati has red markings on his face, around his muzzle and eyes. The markings create a pattern that twirls, which as well are perfectly symmetrical.
However, when this brute's elemental, and mental state is at it's highest, these markings will spread, covering mostly his whole body. His Natural appearance however are the simple lines around his head, and his black coat.

❂ Scars and scratches ❂
✭ None ✭

❂ Wolf build ❂
✭ Small like any pup ✭

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Hati310

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Person10

❂ Personality ❂
✭ So you think I'll lock down how to RP Hati now? you're wrong.✭

❂ Wolf likes ❂
✭  ✭

❂ Wolf dislikes ❂
✭  ✭

❂ Wolf strengths ❂
✭  ✭

❂ Wolf weaknesses ❂
✭  ✭

❂ Wolf habits ❂
✭  ✭

❂ Wolf talents ❂
✭  ✭

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Relati10

❂ Parents ❂
✭ Father-Rain ✭
✭ Mother-Forest✭

❂ Siblings ❂
✭ Mist ✭
✭ Breeze ✭
✭ Story ✭
✭ Asgata ✭
✭ Pine ✭
✭ Fall ✭
✭ Skoll ✭

❂ Pups ❂
✭ None ✭

❂ Best bud ❂
✭  ✭

❂ Friends ❂
✭  ✭

❂ Enemies ❂
✭ None yet ✭

❂ Crush ❂
✭ None ✭

❂ Mate ❂
✭ Nope ✭

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Extra10
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Hati110

❂ Themesong ❂

✭ Jeremiah Pena - The Fallen Ones ✭

Last edited by Rain on Tue 8 Dec - 13:23; edited 4 times in total
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty Re: || Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 8 Jun - 12:59

So perty...

You guys are good to go on pups! Well... almost. As soon as spring arrives, you guys will be in the clear for bringing them into the world. Forest can say she is the preggers at this moment. XD

I will keep these bios in the unpublished sections until they are finished.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty Re: || Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon ||

Post by Cynder Tue 16 Jun - 21:22

Two more pups? Wow! you guy's must love getting busy xD JK jk but seriously wow.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue25/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 18 Jun - 5:05

What can I say? We have a healthy relationship. -Wut.
Anyway. Yas. Only two RP days to go of le winter, and spring is there. Maybe we'll go with the pups a day or two into spring. Idk. Foro. Need yer input.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Thu 18 Jun - 19:27

Jeez, eight pups? You guys needs ta calm it down
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 18 Jun - 20:18

We just can't control ourselves~

AHEM
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 25 Jun - 9:37

Can't stop looking at the pictures... O_O They're so awesome!!! Very Happy
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 26 Jun - 15:27

"Cause their from a comic called Off white I believe. A really good read. I see you guy's are having another litter. Idk how you do it! XD haha have fun.

*sudden pause*

Wait... thunder!! Get your booty over here and let us have them puppies! Lol xD i am completely hyper. We shall have le booty puppies xD haha oh gawd
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue5/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 26 Jun - 20:23

Flare wrote:Wait... thunder!! Get your booty over here and let us have them puppies! Lol xD i am completely hyper. We shall have le booty puppies xD haha oh gawd

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Mrw-someone-leaves-the-cursor-on-screen-during-a-video-143715
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 26 Jun - 20:34

Omg... Puppies with da booteh? We must have them in the pack! Quick! Use reproduction, Thunder! xD Just kidding. March wouldn't want to deal with those nuisances.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 27 Jun - 0:12

March wrote:Omg... Puppies with da booteh? We must have them in the pack! Quick! Use reproduction, Thunder!

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Clinteastwooddrinkingcoffeedisgusted
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 27 Jun - 10:06

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || A22902847c3d0c91940472013264a35b

What has become of this topic...?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sat 27 Jun - 12:41

Magic.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 27 Jun - 12:53

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnj7xGmd_98riIq9NYm2IMIG6kc0ASU_AhIPAgNeBetZh6GnLi4Q
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Mabh4
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 27 Jun - 13:25

|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || 6fa5e310
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || 54944910
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 28 Jul - 17:44

Haha flare no more pups for you! And wow when are these two going to be born eh?
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue25/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 29 Jul - 12:34

Once spring starts and once people actually post in role-play frequently enough :3
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 1 Sep - 5:29

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue
It's almost tiiime! AAALMOOOST~
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 6 Oct - 8:57

Now if people could get some booties shaking in that there roleplay...
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 11:36

I would. If I knew what to post, that is.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 15:58

Damn lil shiz be born already. Foro, just push em out. Who gives a fuq about birth defects.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:12

[iOkay, if everyone works together...
Just place your paws on Foro's belly, and press those fuqs out.[/i]
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 21:44

It will be time....

IN A FEW DAYS FLKHGFDNFJHS;FASD;FH;
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 13 Oct - 20:40

Whaaaaaaa! 0.0 they are coming soon!!! Haha
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 25 Oct - 14:23

Isn't it spring? Also, I'll kick Jayfeather on here if I can.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Hati || Pup || Sun || ♂ || The wolf that chases the moon || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next