Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ ||

+3
Thundo Puffs
Robin
Tsuki
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty || ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ ||

Post by Tsuki Sat 4 May - 19:05

T S U K I

THE BASICS
Titles:  
Name:  ★ Tsuki Wabiska Maengun
Name Meaning:  ★ The White Wolf Of The Moon
Family Name: ★ Peripéteia
Nicknames:  ★ Tsuk. Suk. Ki. Moon (Kýklos)
Preferred title:  ★ Tsuki

Birth:  
Birthplace: ★ Aiónia zoí
Birthdate: ★ Winter 15th
Breed: ★ Timber

Training:  
Rank- Current: ★ Kýklos
Rank- Previous: ★ Pup/Apprentice/Sentinel/Lead Sentinel/Alpha
Rank- Wanted: ★ None. He likes Kýklos
Rank- Cabable: Scout/Lead Scout/Lead Warrior/Hunter/Lead Hunter/Delta/Beta/Spirit

APPEARANCE
Pelt:
Fur Length: ★ Medium Length
Fur Thickness: ★ Thicker Fur. Based on averge wolf.
Fur Colour: ★ Smokey White
Fur Markings and Designs: ★ A Dark Grey Crescent Shaped Moon On Right Shoulder .

Head:
Eye Colour: ★ A Fenway Monster Blue
Eye Size: ★ Average eye. Bigger iris'
Ear Shape: ★ Rounder then most
Ear Size: ★ Slightly larger. Not noticeable with his thicker fur
Nose Colour: ★ Dark grey
Nose Size: ★ Average

Tail:
Tail Size: ★ Skinnier then most. Proportionate to his skinnier-then-most body
Tail Length: ★ Longer then most. Proportionate to his skinnier-then-most body

Body:
Wolf Build: ★ Lean and sleek built wolf. He may be smaller then the average wolf but is packed with lean mucsle and can be a formidable opponent.
Scars and Scratches: ★ Minor battle scars from his youth

PERSONA
Personality:
Personality Traits: ★Supportive. Kind. Leader. Quick-Witted. Sharp. Understanding. Listener. Traditional./Childish, Impatient. Does-Before-Thinks. Protective. Obsessive. Shy. Scared-Easily.
Personality: ★ ESTJ. Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities.

~Split Personality~

ESFP. People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

Mental:
Wolf Likes: ★ Possum. Strolls along the lake side.
Wolf Dislikes: ★ Mid day when the sun is at it's highest. Bright lights.
Wolf Habits: ★Over Protective.

Physical:
Wolf Strengths: ★ Stamina. He does everything on stamina.
Wolf Weaknesses: ★ His speed is equal to his strength.
Wolf Talents: ★ {Insert Talent Here}

RELATIONSHIPS
Family:
Grandparents: ★ Grandmother/Grandfather ~Seasta/Ogimaa
Parents: ★ Mother/Father ~ Sanjee/Hinori
Siblings: ★ Brother/Brother/Sister ~ Tanka/Tahlin/Bricelim
Pups: ★ Son/Son/Daughter ~ Lukas/Vladimir/Lillian

Friends:
Best Bud: ★ Hinto
Friends: ★Pluto. March. Rain. Happy
Enemies: ★ Rival Pack

Lovers:
Crush: ★ Miyuki
Mate: ★ Miyuki

EXTRAS
Extra: ★ He lost some hearing in his left ear.
Extra: ★ He has a split personality
Bibliography: http://www.nativetech.org/shinob/ojibwelanguage.html Elemental Wolf Pack 2012.
Reference:

|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Tsuki_10

Themesong: ★ Wait For You By Elliot Yamin

Themesong: ★ If Today Was Your Last Day By Nickleback

HISTORY
★ This is my history... How everything started for me.... How everything ended.

★ Winter 15th. The middle of winter. Flurries of white snow sailed to the ground. The screams and wails. the cries and whimpers cut through the bliss of the softly falling flakes. Two Guardians sat tall as they used their bodies as a barricade to the den where the Alphess just gave birth to four healthy pups. The Alpha Male emerged from the den with a proud face on. This was the Alpha's first litter. The Lead Shaman who had been assigned to the Alphess was finally able to shoo the big black male out. The ebony furred wolf looked huge, every muscle of his stood out against the light coating of snow that blanketed the camp site. One of the Guardians stepped towards the Alpha for a new order. The Ginger Guardian nodded and using his Ice powers, he quickly slid on the snowy forest floor to the South Border.

★ Down south was a huge battle between our pack and the Fire Reserve Pack. My Pack is an Elemental Pack. We used to be one of the Moon Residential Packs but the small numbers caused wolves to bring in other Elements to the pack. Although at least 25% of us were still 100% Moon Blooded and another 25% were still Moon wolves. Our territory was set in a very desirable location. All the land around here used to belong to the Royal Pure Blooded Water Pack. Katharó Neró Pack. Super powerful wolves that trained in the water Element. They invited the pure blooded Moon Elemental wolves to their territory. Indicating a truce between the two packs.

★ Even though they made a truce between the packs, the wolves would definitely be taken in and questioned if they were caught on the other's territory. In their truce, The water wolves would be granted the power of night and protection of the best trained Guardians of their lands in trade for the Royal Healers of the water reserve and the promise that the Moon pack never went hungry. A giant lake was used as the reserves north border which fish and many other's animals lived and thrived. Unfortunately I never had a taste for fish. Too scaly, you know?

★ Anyways... Where was I? Right... Of course, how could I forget? I was talking about the Battle of Fotiá. Or at least that is what we called it. The Fire reserve had always wanted to take down the Katharó Neró. The lived quite a distance away, south of the Water Reserve. When the Moon wolves moved in they moved to the south border of the Water Wolves acting as a wall in a way. You would think that the Water wolves would be able to take down them easily using the power of their elements to wash them away but their numbers were ridiculous. Technically it was actually 3 large packs but they always joined forces when raiding keeping the ratio of battle to 6 of them for each of us.

★ The battle raged on and like always, after two days the fight ended with the fire packs retreating. This had become so regular some wolves had even stopped celebrating the victories all together. Some of the warriors would make bets like, who could make the most kills/drive off the most wolves. Things like using their non dominant paw or holding your breath. When everyone was pack and all healed up, we were happy to find out only four severe injured wolves and two injured wolves. With the Royal Water healers at their side, no one worried.

★ The pack celebrated the birth of the alpha's pups. The wolves of the pack gave gifts and offerings to the alphas and their pups. What a wonderful day. The pups were loved by everyone and were showered in happiness. The alpha, Hinori, boasted about his healthy litter in the middle of the winter to the other pack wolves and they all congratulated him... Why wouldn't they? After all his pups would all be stars. Even at a young age you could tell the females would be beautiful and the males strong...

★ Then... Well then we have me. Haha, didn't see that coming did you? Winter 15th... It is my birthday. I turned one on this day. I celebrated with some of my delinquent friends, for none of us cared for the alpha or his pups. We all hung out at the edge of the territory, no one caring that we were missing out on the celebration. "Happy birthday Kiki!" I smile (suddenly changes to present tense) All I need are my friends. Who cares about family these day anyways haha... Ya. No. I'm not going to act tough... I'm not going to act like a wimp either. It's true... I am sad that neither of my parents ever look at me, sad that they won't even glance my way even on my birthday. I sigh and look over at my friends.

★ "Haha, Thanks guys. This is the best birthday ever!" I say and the all laugh as if it isn't my only birthday so far. For my birthday we had lot's of possum. For a reason I just don't know, I love possum. It's DELICIOUS. Though not something you run by all the time... We spent the rest our day just talking and running around. Overall we just had a fun time. At the end of the day we all headed back to camp. When I got back to the camp the whole birthday party for the pups was over and most had retired for the night. I walk over to my den and I'm surprised to see my mother sitting outside. My mother, Sanjee, is an old hunter of the pack. Now she spends her time helping the elders, although she is still young after a hunt where she was kicked by a doe she can no longer hunt like she used to.

★ "Excuse me. I'm retiring for the night. If you need my come again in the morning. As in like 2pm. I'll be awake then" I say simply pushing past her to my den.

"Sweety... We have to talk" oh my god... I hate it when she calls me that... "Tsuki. I am talking to you" She said more sternly. She never calls me Tsuki what is going on? I look up slightly interested on what she has to say. Surely she hadn't remembered about my birthday as she has been trying to forget this day. The day that 'ruined' her life. 'Took everything away'

"I need you to stop acting the way you are!" I stare blankly. Excuse me much! "The other females won't stop down rating me and it's making me look bad to all the other males! Worse then they already do. You have to stop hanging out with those lazy friends of yours!"

★ "I don't have to listen to you! Now if you don't mind, I have to SLEEP. It's something you do at night not whore yourself around! Your terrible! I don't want to see your face!! Get out!" I know what you are thinking. That I have been baring hardship all my life and just now I finally just blew it. That I was emotionally depressed cause I had parent problems... But no... That kind of fight is pretty normal. As in every time that buttface I'm forced to call mother tries to talk to me.

W.I.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

★ ©Rayne ©Ordareesa ©Tsuki ©EWP ©LOTE

Last edited by Tsuki on Sun 18 Aug - 7:41; edited 2 times in total
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty Re: || ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ ||

Post by Robin Sat 4 May - 19:13

WOW.JUST WOW.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty Re: || ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 4 May - 19:15

This is so fancy and put into detail. Its awsome. ^^
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 4 May - 19:19

I KNOW. I JUST KNOW.

And thanks Thunder :3
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 4 May - 19:25

HOLY FLASH DAMIAN. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO MAKE THIS?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 4 May - 20:14

Well I made it today. So a couple hours? Maybe like 3? 4? It's not done yet though...

I've had bios that have taken me longer though... Like... 10... It kinda depends though... How many pictures are in it... It takes me like at least 1 hour to pick a song that ACTUALLY suits the character...
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 4 May - 20:28

Woooooooooooow. You have a lot of free time don't you? Canadians are definetly more hard-working than us Americans!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 4 May - 22:57

No... It's really just me. I wish there were more me out there...

In my everyday life, like NO ONE would expect me to be on of those RPers. Most of the people I chill with don't even know what "Role-Play" means. I'm one of those people who go out like all the time and hang with friends way to much. Always talking about guys and parties... Well. Except my exceptional friends being my best friend, Hinto and some of my closer friends who RP with me (I STARTED IT :3)

Most of my hours are 9pm-3am during the week, 7am-1pm on weekends and some other times like socials class :p When I want to RP I cut down on sleep lawl. XD
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 4 May - 23:06

XD Cutting down on sleep runs in the family little bro. Most nights I'm up till at least 2. Take this week so far for example. I've had 13 1/2 hours of sleep this entire week so far. This is why I drink coffee, sa?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 4 May - 23:10

And then there is me...

On week days I go to bed at 10, no later or my parents will have a pissy fit

Then on Weekends I ussually stay up til midnight, or just go to sleep when I am tired.

I sleep too much, yet I am always tired. xD But its called over-sleeping, and apparntly too much sleep makes you tired. o____o
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 4 May - 23:14

One time I pulled 3 complete all nighters... During the week... Well Wednesday night, Thursday then Friday night... But still...
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 4 May - 23:16

DAAAAAAYUM TSUKI!!! xD

You kiddies need yo sleep!
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 4 May - 23:43

XD My record is 5 nights no sleep, then half a day...............I fell asleep on the playground in the little niche-like thing I know of and it took them the rest of the school day to find me. I WAS HAVING SUCH A NICE DREAM.

Last edited by Robin on Sat 4 May - 23:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors galore)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 4 May - 23:45

Amazing kids XD Though I go to sleep late, and wake up early, I couldn't last a day without sleep. It's impossible for XD. Guess i'm that lazy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 4 May - 23:56

XD Yes, yes we are amazing.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 5 May - 0:28

When I was younger I had some terrorizing experiences and I couldn't sleep for more then an hour which lasted like a month... I was in grade 2 tho not sure it counts. ANYWAYS! I DONT THINK SLEEP HAS TO DO WITH LAZINESS! I mean it does a little but.. Ya... I should finish the history
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 5 May - 13:20

My laziness comes from the fact I don't give a ****. AT ALL. I mean, I like things clean to a certain extent, but anything that makes me uncomfy or unsure I don't like. AT ALL. Especially if I can't figure out how to fix the problem, or if i can't fix it.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 5 May - 13:49

It.........it's beautiful........*falls over*

xD TSUKI THIS IS PERFECTION.

Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 5 May - 21:08

Yes, yes it is.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 19 May - 18:34

2P! Italy wrote:It.........it's beautiful........*falls over*

xD TSUKI THIS IS PERFECTION.

Thank you, Thank you *bows*
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 19 May - 21:39

It truly is a masterpiece. I can't wait for the rest of the history!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Thu 10 Oct - 23:16

Idk where to put this but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUKI xD You are so awesome and will always be. Hope you have a nice day. Or not.

|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Funny-dog-pictures-be-cake

By the way, I had some cake from my dad. I wanted to share it with you. But I ate it....
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue1/100|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct - 8:37

XD

Happy Birthday to you from me, Tsuki! Hope you have fun on your day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 11 Oct - 12:24

Woo! Happy birthday to the best founder in da world!! Tsuki!! Very Happy
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| ★ Tsuki || Kýklos || Moon || ♂ || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct - 14:36

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next