Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male ||

+3
Sirena
Tsuki
Thundo Puffs
7 posters

Go down

|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty || Ace || Loner || Moon || Male ||

Post by Ace Sat 14 Sep - 21:48

The Basics:

Name: Ace Moonwalker
Nicknames: Ace
Element: Moon
Breed:Females

Appearance:

Coat Length:Long
Pelt Colour:Dark black
Eye Colour: Shining Red
Markings and Designs: Parts of the fur turn white if struck by moonlight
Scars and Scratches: None
Wolf Build: A gentle and deep voice , muscular body made for strength and full-on fighting

Persona:

Personality:Mysterious
Wolf Likes:Howling at the moon , sticking  with the friends , adventure , jokes , fighting
Wolf Dislikes:Weak-willed people , emos , bugs
Wolf Strengths: The night
Wolf Weaknesses: Sunlight
Wolf Habits: Chilling at high cliffs , howling at the moon , hiding in the shadows while daytime
Wolf Talents:Strong fighting abilities , wisdom , friendly and helpful nature

Relations:

Parents:Unknown
Siblings:Unknown
Pups:None
Best Bud:None
Friends:None
Enemies: None
Crush:None
Mate:

Extras:

Extra:He's a very skilled assassin
Extra:He has 3 souls inside him , his , a devil's and an angel's
Reference:
Themesong: Touhou - Horror
History: Some people say I was born from the shadows , some say I came from hell , I don't know myself ... What I do know is that I woke up in the middle of a war , I had nothing and none to return to , I was frightened , scared and all by myself . I crawled into a near forest and I passed out ... Several days later I woke up , It was sunny outside , it looked like things were going to go brighter for me ... As if ... The moment I stepped out of the forest I found myself in pain , my fur was catching fire ... I ran back into the forest and everything was back to normal .  Hours later the night came out , I walked up a cliff and looked up , I saw a miracle . The gentle moonlight was touching my soft fur , turning it white , a dark aura was flowing into the grown , I felt a huge amount power into my body , it's like I was reborn .
I didn't know what to do with such power , so I ignored it , all I cared about was having the gentle breeze of the night and the shining moon near me .
And so my life continued , I was hunting animals in the day and searching for higher cliffs in the night . The image of the war was haunting my head every day , their souls were taken away needlessly , it was a truly terrifying image that was stuck in my head since I came back to my senses . The days continued and I realised I was lonely , I needed friends , I needed a family and so my search begun ...
~ Present ~

Reason for Move: Inactivity

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Tue 4 Nov - 15:31; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Mystakes and disinformation and pokemon)

Ace

Back to top Go down

|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty Re: || Ace || Loner || Moon || Male ||

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep - 23:04

Darkness isn't an element...

But good bio

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 14 Sep - 23:53

Yes, I already have pointed out some things in the chat box. But I will repeat them.

1.) Darkness is not an element. Here are the ones to choose from: https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net/t5-about-the-elements
However, MOON and TIME are closed.

2.) The rank, Kýklos, is a closed group. Unless Tsuki/Midnight or Miyuki has given permission, this rank is not available. The same goes for the rank Alpha, Spirit, and Beta.

3.) The part where you met Lily, has to be taken out. Lily actually isn't her wolf's name. (Usernames get confusing... ^^")

4.) I am not sure if the other history will be allowed as well. Simply because we don't want anyone being overpowered or causing too much attention to themselves and ignoring other characters.

I deeply apologies for all these. I don't want you to think your character is not allowed. But when your character does get accepted after a few changes, I can't wait to stat Rping with you! ^^

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep - 1:46

Yeah, Unfortunately I cannot accept your bio. I'm just going to point out a few things that you should fix, and maybe Tsuki or I reconsider.

So yeah, here are just a few things I notice.

1. Kýklos rank is closed, so i'll need you to change your rank. Spirit, Alpha, and Beta are closed. According to your history you are alive and breathing, so I don't think you would be dead.
2. Darkness is not an element in this pack. Again, you'll have to change it. There is a slight chance I'll give you moon since it's close to darkness, but i'll have to check with Tsuki-kyun with that. I cannot guarantee that it will happen though.
3. Our wolves cannot visit the underworld, sadly.
4. Lily isn't in the roleplay so I don't think you'll meet her anytime soon in the rp.

So, that's all that I think needs to be changed. Other than those things I pointed out, your character is very interesting! If you have a concern or question, you can feel free to PM me or Tsuki. Cheers~!

- Miyuki the Derpiest Alpha Alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep - 7:09

I talked with Thunder and I already found out about that . I didn't know that much in the beggining since nobody told me anything , all I heard from Tsuki is that I could choose anything o3o

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 15 Sep - 18:06

I did say that C: I should state though before picking "Kyklos" that would mean you are dead. Like... A spirit... And... Ya... Right now you are a loner also... I don't feel like going on... Everything that everyone else said is quite true... Erm... I guess you can have the moon element.. and anything else can be decided by the other peoples....

ALSO... I forgot to mention... Since I'm not going to be like super active for a while... The peoples I left in charge are: Miyuki, Pluto and Thunder C: Standard rules around the site do not apply to them and have the freedom to do crazy weirdness or what not...

And with that I take my leave! So Ace, just ask any of the in-charge-people if you have any questions C:

And then back to in-charge-people, if Ace asks you a question and you are not sure what to say or aren't sure if something is allowed, you are in charge! Meaning YOU make up what is allowed and what isn't!! C:

BUI
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 22 Sep - 15:14

Oooh! I love you Bio I hope we meet in RP soon! Smile
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue1/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep - 16:34

Thanks Sirena , I decided to make my appearance somewhere in your story first :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 29 Sep - 16:42

No problem Ace Smile lol Yeah I've noticed Very Happy Your character seems interesting. Hopefully you get your answers soon.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue1/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Mon 7 Oct - 23:00

Wait... If your bio isn't done/accepted... How are you in the RP? Merp. Derp. (.___.) Imma go post now and leave this to you guys. Derp.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 9 Oct - 16:44

Oh gee Tsuki, sure leave this to me! naw jk...I got dis...

Alright Ace, you are accepted into rp! If you ever want to join the pack and not be a loner that's fine too, just remember to introduce yourself to us in rp. Since we don't know your history quite yet I'll let that be until we do. The war may have to be changed if it isn't present in our timeline...which...I believe is in the time where the new world is just being discovered? I'll have to ask Tsuki...and just make sure your wolf isn't over powered or anything like that. Unless you're Tsuki...cuz Tsuki is just that awesome...Other than that you are free to go!

ACCEPTED AND MOVED
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct - 13:07

Well Basically , the story will go on like this :
He'll slowly regain memory and after he'll go traveling the world as a highly skilled hunter helping people and going on adventures . You'll see how it'll all go out in the RP !
As for the powers , I was thinking of giving him increased phisical strength , and defences , and the only magic he has is to steal magic from dead creatures that can be used only once and only if it's night .

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 13 Oct - 18:40

Alright, well we need to make sure these memories are allowed. As for the powers, Tsuki will need to okay that. Moon wolves are not given the power to absorb the magic of dead creatures. The elements of light and dark do not exist here.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 3 Nov - 18:45

... is anybody else thinking that maybe Ace is the lord of Darkness or whatever?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 3 Nov - 22:23

*loud snickering in the distance*
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 4 Nov - 3:42

Um... What? xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 21 Dec - 8:51

Lord of what now? Darkness? Ha...it is the Lord of Shadows, Cally...
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:15

LMAO DIS GUY THO
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:14

Omg xDD I remember
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Ace || Loner || Moon || Male || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down