Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
About: The Elements I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

About: The Elements

5 posters

Go down

About: The Elements Empty About: The Elements

Post by Tsuki Sat 27 Apr - 19:31

★·.·´¯`·.·★ єℓємєитѕ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Elemen10

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ѕυи & мσσи ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolves11

Sun wolves are more physical than Moon wolves, preferring to deal with physical damage rather than mental damage. They can create and manipulate all aspects of the sun's power, starting from its immense heat, luminosity, mass/gravitational field, magnetic field, raw nuclear energy, and reaction. More specific effects include solar winds, geomagnetic storms, sunspot reactions, causation, UV emissions, and plant growth promotion. The power of these wolves increases during the day. The power of the sun, you could say is a mix between fire and space. 

Wolves specializing in the moon manipulate all aspects it's power. The major difference between Moon and Sun is the sun's control over fire, and the moon's dominance in water. The gravitational pull over the world's oceans is adapted into Moon wolves, allowing them to bend the will of nearby tides. Moon wolves are more specially attuned than sun wolves, preferring to cause damage to the mind over body. They are capable of creating strong illusions, causing emotional turmoil in the minds of their enemies.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ єαятн ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolf_o10

A basic element, Earth wolves are known for their endurance and close ranged abilities. A low leveled Earth wolf can make small things like grass, flowers and clovers grow. They may seem weak at first, but as they progress and gain more experience, an Earth wolf can make thorns or vines shoot down and wrap themselves around unlucky targets. They can move rock and create dents in the earth with ease, and some may even have the skill to create small earthquakes. Outside of combat, they are known to create beautiful carved designs. They are resourceful and make excellent builders for a pack-- creating dens or surrounding the camp in protective barriers. Earth wolves are better hunters and fighters on the ground and under trees.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ωαтєя ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolf_o11

Water is another basic element. A pup or a young apprentice may be able to make a small water puddle splash, but with experience, the power quickly grows and expands. Trained adults can command water from the lakes, rivers, seas, and even the air molecules. They can create tall waves using the tides of an ocean, change the flow of rivers, shoot water balls/missiles, or even form a giant water sphere around opponents. A unique ability they share is using water figures to fight for them. Water wolves prefer long ranged attacks, as using their element takes great willpower. Any distraction will cause their control to cease. Low humidity or drought can also severely put a Water wolf at a disadvantage; they must have an available source of water.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ fιяє ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolf_o12

Fire is the third and last basic element. Unlike other elementals, they are born with stronger abilities starting off. From birth, a Fire wolf's fur can heat up and burn others at will. Unfortunately, they often have trouble controlling their powers. Many young Fire wolves are known to carry hot tempers because of this. As adults, Fire wolves create and shoot fire balls, spit fire, and becomes immune to the average cold. They may cloak their bodies in fire, making them one of the best close ranged combatants.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ єℓє¢тяι¢ту ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolf_o13

Electricity is known as the sister element of Fire and Wind. As pups, Electric wolves can shock/zap others by touch. Most share a common ability of paralyzing others for a few seconds. Trained Adults can form small storms and shoot lightning bolts. Like fire, they may cloak parts of their body in electricity. They are the quickest elemental wolves, but must end battles quickly as most have poor durability. Electric wolves are equal in both long range and close range, but prefer long range to compliment their speed and poor defense. Their stats increase in natural lightning storms.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ αιя/ωιи∂ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolf_o14

A common misconception of Wind wolves is their foretold ability to fly. This is untrue. WInd wolves do not fly, but glide. How? A young Wind wolf may be making light objects float. As a Wind wolf matures, they find themselves able to alter mass at higher levels. They can make heavy objects lighter-- even themselves and other wolves. By doing this, Wind wolves may float, glide through the air, or lift/knock other wolves with ease. The general power these wolves possess is air manipulation. Their abilities increase when natural wind storms happen.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ι¢є ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolf_o16

Ice is the daughter element of Earth and Water, and sister element to Electricity. As pups, Ice wolves can send a freezing shock to anywolf who touches them. Once matured, they can create ice shards and shields, lower the temperature around them, and breathe out a cold, frosty breath. It is a powerful element, but has many limitations. They must always be with a liquid source, and hot seasons such as summer can significantly lower their abilities. On the contrary, winter can make Ice wolves the most feared. Never fight an Ice wolf in the rain, with their ability to turn rain into ice shards... 

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ѕρα¢є ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolf_o17

Space is an uncommon element with mysterious powers. They command what is unknown, and work in the shadows. This is a hard element to master; Space pups may not even reveal their powers until after apprenticeship. Once the element reveals itself, Space wolves can summon small showers of stars, shoot balls of plasma, and create protective orbits of space matter around themselves and others. For the rare wolf who masters the element, gravity is a special ability, making the air heavier or lighter. Few can master the use of black holes, empty spaces, and dark matter.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ тιмє ★·.·´¯`·.·★

About: The Elements Wolf_o18

Time is second and last uncommon element. It is a unique power, and like Space, shrouded in mystery. Their only known power is to manipulate time. It is unknown if a Time wolf can go to the past or future, but if it is true, only a Time wolf would know. What is known is that a time wolf may slow down time for themselves, their surroundings, or specific objects. The amount of seconds they are capable of controlling increases with age, but seems to end at thirty seconds. Attuned Time wolves may see into the near future, look into a wolf's past, and remember their own in vivid detail.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: The Elements Left_bar_bleue67/100About: The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

About: The Elements Empty Re: About: The Elements

Post by Forest Tue 6 Oct - 18:31

Whoa bro look at dis
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: The Elements Left_bar_bleue12/100About: The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 18:59

Colourful~
I remember using the element of time as an avvie on the old site xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: The Elements Left_bar_bleue31/100About: The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 13:11

The space wolf is such a majestic creature. OMG LOOK AT IT.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: The Elements Left_bar_bleue11/100About: The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 13:39

They all look kind of derpy though c:
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: The Elements Left_bar_bleue31/100About: The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 9 Oct - 20:15

Can you even art, bro?
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: The Elements Left_bar_bleue105/1000About: The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 10 Oct - 15:53

No. No, I cannot
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 21:06

I guess your bones just can't hold a pencil...cuz you know...

They have no calcium! OHHHHHHHHHH!
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: The Elements Left_bar_bleue105/1000About: The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 11 Oct - 2:25

Oh snap.

Blaine: "You better have burn heal."
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: The Elements Left_bar_bleue11/100About: The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 12 Oct - 15:30

Well, do YOU even lift bro?
I don't either, but I'm betting I can lift more than you
Dun need much calcium for a damn pencil, bruh
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 12 Oct - 19:02

I can lift swords to cut down dem f*ckboys. That's all I need.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 19 Jan - 5:19

All I need are hands to fondle with da booty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down