Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ || The wolf that chases the sun ||

5 posters

Go down

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty || Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ || The wolf that chases the sun ||

Post by Forest Sat 30 May - 15:55

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || 1zqlu

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Off_white_iki_by_hallowing-d3lbxyl

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || 34s42g2

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || 16k46m1

Name: Skoll
Nicknames: None
Element: Moon
Breed: Rain+Foro

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || 2lvjlhj

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || 4imopg

Coat Length: 3 inches
Pelt Colour: Light gray
Eye Colour:
Markings and Designs: Intricate designs appear around his eyes, almost glowing with a sky blue color
Scars and Scratches: None
Wolf Build:

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || W846rc

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || 2ljmh4p

Personality:Idk what he's going to be like yet but since some person who thinks they are is superior demands that I fill this out as soon as possible, he will be carefree and happy and lel and stuff.
Wolf Likes:Booties
Wolf Dislikes:
Wolf Strengths:
Wolf Weaknesses:
Wolf Habits:
Wolf Talents:

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || 2pt18hw

Parents: Rain and Forest
Siblings: Brothers: Fall, Mist, Breeze, Hati Sisters: Asgata, Pine, Story
Pups: None
Best Bud: None
Friends: None
Enemies: None
Crush: None
Mate: None

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Rcpztc

Extra:
Extra:
Reference:
Themesong:

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || 64nrwp

Last edited by Forest on Mon 28 Dec - 14:26; edited 6 times in total
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty Re: || Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ || The wolf that chases the sun ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 8 Jun - 13:01

Another perty thang

Have fun being fat.~ You can look at Hati's bio for what I explained to Rain.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty Re: || Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ || The wolf that chases the sun ||

Post by Forest Tue 6 Oct - 8:56

Hati is stealing all my popularity
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 11:36

Of course he is. What did you expect?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 15:59

Dem eye marking things are majestic. But not as majestic as Poopbum.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:12

Poopbum is the queen of majest. What'd you expect?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 21:43

I still can't believe you used the character from off-white as references... xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 25 Oct - 14:20

PUPPY FRIENDS FOR JUNCO WEEEEEEEE

Btw, this character looks amazing Foro XD I can't wait to see him in rp
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Skoll || Pup || Moon || ♂ ||  The wolf that chases the sun || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 6 Dec - 19:51

Thundo Puffs wrote:I still can't believe you used the character from off-white as references... xD

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TRY MY ASS YET
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 6 Dec - 19:54

Well Actruaaojdplølly! Thundo, Off-White has taken refrences from Norse Mythology. We took refrences from there too, not Off-White Huehuehuehue
And not coding because meh
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 27 Dec - 19:23

I must asketh for Rain to complete this bio before it is moved to the published records

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 27 Dec - 21:26

Ey, bish. Me? Teh fuq u sayin?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 27 Dec - 21:28

Thundo Puffs wrote:I must asketh for Rain to complete this bio before it is moved to the published records

No
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 28 Dec - 4:08

exCuSe Me?????

Did you just SASS me? Not only that, but you replied with ONE WORD.

Seriously though this needs to be filled out, at least the spots that can be. I know I kinda popped back up outta nowhere and started to give out orders, so I understand if you are feeling.... rebellious...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 28 Dec - 8:55

Yes. I did just sass you xD But I will add whatever I can before tonight, so don't worry xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 30 Dec - 21:32

Hnnng... I'll move it, but I EXPECT THIS TO BE DONE COMPLETLY FILLED OUT ONCE HE AGES MISSY
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down