Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Dylia Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Dylia Cave

+5
Kaine
Luna
Rain
Robin
Forest
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty Dylia Cave

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:11

First topic message reminder :

Dylia Cave - Page 4 Dylia_10

~Description~

A cave that is said to hold the spirits of demon wolves. In truth, this is the cave where the Rival Pack sleeps and lives, never, EVER, come here alone.

~Prey~

Bats, rats, mice

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty Re: Dylia Cave

Post by Kaine Tue 3 Feb - 22:24

Kaine|Female|Age 3|Water| Alpha

Kaine awoke with the sound of scratching in her ears. She roused her head, yawned and stood to stretch her legs. Looking around, Kaine found Blue up on his feet already. After a thought, she couldn't remember what happened last night. As she watched the male straighten up the prey pile she cleared her throat to announce she was awake. Kimiko was awake as well. Blessed Healer, she thought to herself. She glanced around before approaching Blue in a few long strides."What happened yesterday?" She was in a much calmer mood today than usual, which meant kaine had slept well.

Kaine

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 8 Feb - 21:38

| Blue Lightning | 3y | Rival Hunter | Male | Electricity |

Blue raised his head due to a commanding voice. Tch, alpha... he thought gruelingly. Blue stood on all fours and made his over to his commander, dipping his head in a respectful gesture, "Nothing that should cause you concern my dear leader...Yes, There was a stray wanderer, but I assure you that they have been dealt with, and will cause no more interruptions. A shame that she was rescued... and by that forest pack too... I can not believe that a lone agent was bold enough to waltz right into our lair. How disrespectful..."

| Kimiko | 1y 6m | Rival Healer | Female | Wind |

Kimiko's ears pricked, eavesdropping on the black furred male. She has been here for three days now, but talk of drama caught her interest, The young female put her tail back onto a clean moss bed, careful not to get any dirt on it, "Is there a pack causing us trouble?" she asked, then intruding upon the two wolves conversation. When she did so, she could have sworn that the male gave off a slight smirk, as if he was pleased she came into the conversation. "Blue, I thought you told me that you bunch were feared? How did that happen?~"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 15 Mar - 14:29

Sapphire | 3 years | Loner | Female | Ice

Cold. Dark. Starving. Alone. The she-wolf scratched at the wall she had been staring at for hours. At least she thought it was hours. It could have been minutes, it could have been days. Who could tell, when there was no light to be seen? Darkness, shadows, gloom, and shade were all that lurked in this despondent system of tunnels. But who could be sure that this was in fact a tunnel system? The paths seemed to shift every day; the passages became smaller, more cramped and crowded; the air got heavier. Who's to say this wasn't some elaborate death trap, the only purpose being to offer as many levels of torture as possible. Who could have done this? Sapphire slammed her head and shoulder against the wall, and slithered down to the floor in a heap. She began gnawing on her paw, licking up the drops of blood that she could find only by touch.

She suddenly fiercely bit into her leg, growling. "Silence, you idiot! They're coming..." she muttered. "Th-they're coming...they're...they're coming..." The wolf nervously scrambled to her paws. The calmness seeped out of her in the blood that leaked from her paw, and was replaced with a rapidly growing fear. "They're coming." Her tail tucked itself between her legs, and her body hunched over. Her sickly, horribly underweight frame caused her spine to jut out of her back. "They're coming!" she screamed, and bolted blindly through the tunnels. The canine continually rammed into walls and stumbled, yet refused to slow her pace, lest the shadow creatures get hold of her.

Suddenly there was something. Something she had seen before, but it seemed as if it had been an eternity and a half since then. It was extremely dim, yet of a lighter hue than the black that surrounded her. One moment it was there, another it was gone. Perhaps she was just imagining it. But no, it has to be real. She kept running, though her lungs felt as if they were being squeezed and ripped out of her body. She had to keep running. Running towards whatever it was in front of her. Day...daylight. Light. Yes, that was it. But how could she be sure it wasn't just a trick? No, it couldn't be, wouldn't be. The light grew, until it blinded her, and she shut her eyes and took a leap of faith, into a room containing other wolves. And there, on the floor, darkness met with her again as her consciousness faded away.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/100Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 13 Apr - 8:37

< WINTER > Female < ICE > 1 year 4 months < HUNTRESS >

Winter is struggling to keep her eyes open, she is unsure what happened last night because she passed out. One thing is for sure she had overslept. Yup. She stood, shaking off the dust in her coat. She can barely keep her eyes open, this is what happens when she does oversleep. Winter thought of her job Blue-Lightning had assigned for her. 'I guess I'll have to hunt for them, now...' Winter thought. Walking towards the exit of the cave, Winter couldn't help but smile at the scenery. Winter season has arrived, the skies are grey. Winter is so happy that she is inspired to hunt. 'That'll be easy for me...' she smirked. Walking in a slow pace and exited the cave. "I wonder what's in the menu today. I want to be the one to serve them their brunch." she mumbled. She is ready to grab tasty meal.

- To The Farm -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- From the Farm -

< WINTER > Female < ICE > 1 year 4 months < HUNTRESS >

Winter arrived at the cave, panting and exhausted. She's not used to carry that fat and heavy sheep! Oh my, it weighed like a boulder. She didn't expect that. She thought it was just going to be a light prey, but if you want juicy there's a fat one in store for you. Winter dropped the carcass on the ground. "Brunch, anyone?" She asked to whoever heard her in the cave who might want to eat. She sat in front of it, waiting for the alpha, who might be interested in making the first bite, if she wants to. She stared at her fine kill, pretty proud of it. Blue-Lightning gave Winter her job in the first day, she is suited for that task and has a trophy to prove it-- to be eaten.

Admin Note: It's all good now, Luna!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue34/100Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 13 Apr - 17:31

When Winter returned to the cave, Blue had his back turned to her. In fact, their was some sort of commotion taking place in the back of the cave. Kimiko was there too, resting her paw on the body of what seemed to be a small wolf. Blue peered over his shoulder once, giving a look of approval towards Winter before turning back to what lay in front of him. While Winter was out hunting, a female wolf had burst through the back of the cave. When Blue found her, the female was knocked out cold. He waved his tail to Winter, beckoning her to come over and leave the prey on the floor, "I have never seen something like this happen before..." he spoke quietly.

| Kimiko | 1y 6m | Rival Healer | Female | Wind  |

Kimiko pressed against the body of the mysterious wolf lightly, "She's still breathing, but barely," she announced. "Haha, she must have not eaten in days; look at this pathetic looking thing!" Kimiko let out a laugh, trotting away to grab one of her many vile's of strange liquids and herbs, "I can help this thing out if you want me too, or we can just dump her body out into the snow. I doubt this bag of skin and bones will be much use to us." Kimiko turned to Blue, who seemed to be the go-to-wolf if their alpha wasn't around. She wasn't actually sure if the mysterious male was supposed to act in such a manner, but it wasn't her problem to think about. Blue simply nodded, "Treat it," he said. "This wolf will be in our debt..."

"That is awfully kind of you...~" Kimiko wagged her tail, shaking the top off of one of her capsules and gently opening the jaw of her unconscious patient. This was why it was so useful to crush and chew herbs into a liquid beforepaw. They were easier to use and store that way. She poured the contents of the vile in efficiently, as any healer should do, "Chamomile," she spoke up, "Good for gathering strength, though she'll need to eat and drink as soon as she wakes."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 13 Apr - 22:28

< WINTER > Female < ICE > 1 year 4 months < RIVAL HUNTRESS >

Winter became impatient waiting for their dear alpha, and decided to take the first taste instead. She was about to do it until Blue beckoned her come over, and dropped the prey. She saw the look of approval in his face, and obeyed him. Winter trotted closer to the female on the ground. "I have never seen something like this happen before..." Blue-Lightning spoke. Winter eyed the unconscious wolf. "What a pity. She's unconscious, such a shame I didn't see her when I went hunting.  Is she going to be alright?" Looking a bit concerned. She watched Kimiko treat her patient. "Chamomile," she spoke up, "Good for gathering strength, though she'll need to eat and drink as soon as she wakes." Winter walked back to her kill, grabbed the limb of the sheep, and dropped it in front of her. "Is that going to be enough, healer?" she asked. Good thing she decided to hunt, or else this wolf would still be weak.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue34/100Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 13 Apr - 22:43

Kimiko nodded to the slightly younger female wolf. The fact that they were helping the stranger amused her, though she supposed that even she would not let a wolf dye when the possibility to save them was around. She was a healer, after all, "I'm surprised you found prey so full of meat in this season.~" she mused. "This female is lucky for that." Kimiko ran her paw over the females pelt, which was soiled by dirt and mud. Other than the soiled fur, it seemed that the female was like Winter in appearance. It was too bad that her tail was white too-- which was plain and original in Kimiko's eyes. No good for collecting.

Blue watched the two females silently, finding no need to speak. the presence of the wolf reassured him. Perhaps she would join their ranks, which was greatly needed in the small group of wolves. His leader will be getting impatient soon. He had to gather more wolves. Even if they were weak, Blue could use them as pawns or sacrifices.

(I know Blue's thoughts may be confusing. Things will be cleared up once I write his much-needed history.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 31 May - 11:45

Sapphire | 2 years | Loner | Female | Ice

Sapphire slowly began to regain consciousness. Her eyes remained closed, as she still felt very hazy. As time progressed, she became aware of muffled voices around her, and a bitter taste in her mouth. The she-wolf made no move; her eyes remained shut. Scents wafted towards her: there were other wolves here. Three? Four? No, maybe seven? That couldn't be right. What were they doing here? Were they going to do something dark and horrible to her? Eat her alive? Suddenly the ice elemental opened her eyes. She was met by a very colorful female standing over her. Sapphire bared her teeth, growling lowly as she got to her paws and scooted away, crouching close down to the ground.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/100Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 8 Jun - 13:21

"Ohho, well would you look at that!~" Kimiko purred, "Look's like she doesn't need my help." Her glittered at the ice wolf who was now cowering on the ground. Kimiko saw the defiance in the females eyes, but it was clear that this wolf was frightened. The healer grinned, showing off her yellowish canines as she stepped forward, only to be blocked by Blue.

"We should be more courteous towards our guest, don't you think so, Kimiiko?" Blue said nonchalantly. He looked down at the white female, scanning her appearance. Compared to her, Blue did not look much worse. His hips and ribs jutted out from his body, and patches of fur were missing here and there. Only his eyes and a shimmering lightning bolt down his back displayed a certain elegance to Blue, "You are lucky we have a healer on hand, otherwise you might as well be dead... What is your name and where did you come from...?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 9 Jun - 22:05

Raya • Electricity • 1 yr. 3 months •warrior•

Raya would find herself bounding after her uncle with each step being a hop. She was overjoyed that this journey had begun and that she and her brother will be able to prove their strength to her uncle and perhaps earn the right to wear those skulls back in the meadow her grandfather hid for them. "Isn't this exciting?!" She squealed while ignoring Cynder's instruction but soon regained focus "Pshhh! Please uncle those wolves will be cowering once me and Ashen deal with them!" She stated while sending off some sparks. That's till she realized they were entering the dark lands and already Raya would leap about the place as her brother and uncle trailed behind " Oh wow!" She exclaimed happily "This place is cool and so dangerous." Wiggling her eye brows she'd send some zaps of lightning at a rock and blast it apart. It seems that her inner thunder paws was emerging. Than agains she was a clone of her father and she loves it. Sniffing around she notice 4 day old scents of wolves "uncle you smell that?" She called out a bit loudly
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 9 Jun - 22:42

-From Lycos Forest

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

"Raya would you quiet down!?" Ashen snapped, already annoyed by his sisters presence. "We are in enemy territory now, and your obnoxious voice will announce our presence to the whole damn place if you continue!" He looked around worriedly, as if expecting an ambush of enemy wolves. "Not that I'm scared or anything..." he quickly finished off.

"Uncle, you smell that?" Raya announced.

Ashen examined the air too, indeed smelling the stale scent of wolves. He wasn't sure where exactly their rivals kept their camp, only knowing that they lived deep inside of an old cave. "The scent is stale, Raya. We should just keep moving...and not linger here for too long." Ashen looked over his shoulder again, his eyes set in the distance.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 9 Jun - 23:29

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 yrs. ||

Obviously Thunder must of mentioned Shasta to Ashen and Raya. But telling from Ashen's response it seems Shasta was nothing but a coward, and pathetic. However, Shasta is no fool. He does have a horrible anger issue but he is well skilled with his element that controls time itself. Cynder knew he would have to get rid of him someday but for now he will just get more information. "Hn," Cynder muttered "Well Ashen even if Shasta is pathetic from what you've been told I just want to warn you that he manipulates time and is not an easy opponent fortunately your mother is still alive because of your father." Cynder would than calmly lead the two through the wastelands as he sent pulses every now and than to detect whether the rogue wolves he encountered were near. He did not want to cause a scene or deal with such bony scum. That's till his ears perked from the sound of Raya's voice. Shaking his head he'd rush over to her and nudge her while growling lowly [color:6c4a=orange ]"Raya!" He whispered "Keep it down, we do not want to alert unwanted guest. You are to act like your father on such a journey. Focus please." He said while flicking his tail and taking lead once more. It will be a day's journey just to get to the mountains. "we will rest once we are a bit close to the mountains ahead." He stated

Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 10 Jun - 12:29

Sapphire grew irritated when the she-wolf mocked her, giving her a yellowed grin. Her attention snapped over to a black male who had stepped forward and began questioning her. Sapphire had felt slightly less threatened when the brute had stepped forward and blocked the other she-wolf, but was plunged back into fear and suspicion when she heard questions emanate from his jaws. "S-Sapphire...I'm Sapphire... And I've been in this cave for so long...I got lost..." she replied, her nervous voice rasping from not being used in talking to others for a long while.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 10 Jun - 14:47

Blue's expression changed slightly, his mother lowering to a frown. She had not answered his most important question: where she came from. While the hunter could not be completely sure, he suspected that this female may have lived as a lycos wolf at one point. "Hello, Spahhire..." he replied coolly, "My name is Blue-Lightning, and this is Kimiko. It look like you will be staying with us for awhile... That is, if you do not wish to be well........... never mind." He walked away deeper into the cave, leaving Kimiko to manage Sapphire. He returned with a large rat in his jaws, its hairless tail swinging side to side in his grip. Blue dropped it in front of her, although his paw was still fixed firmly upon it, "I'll ask again... Where are you from?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 10 Jun - 15:02

Raya x Electricity x 1 yr. 3 m x Warrior x

Raya would suddenly flatten her ears once she heard Ashen's scolding turning her head around she'd see that Cynder was approaching. Lowering her head as he came up to her and began to scold her more about her reckless behavior she'd only find herself slightly rolling her eyes it seems her attention was focused elsewhere. Not hearing another single word from Cynder she'd only nod in response "I will be quiet now." she muttered and followed behind him.

But Raya was more than fascinated with this place. It was not the best place to live at but it was still something new. Sniffing around she'd take in the old scents but it seems there was multiple wolves. Raya even noticed paw prints and like any pup when they are young she'd place her paw into on one of the paw prints. Softly laughing to herself she'd look up and notice they were ahead a bit. Running up she'd look around once more "Hey Ashen, when are we going to stop and eat?" she questioned
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 10 Jun - 17:17

Ashen sighed at his sisters question, "We didn't leave that long ago," he commented tiredly, "And didn't you eat before we left?" Ashen would never understand his sisters stomach. His guess was that she needed to eat constantly because her energy levels were so high. His concern for her mental state was growing ever higher as years went by. Walking forward in silence, he listened to Cynder speak about the journey, "A whole day just to get to the mountains?" he asked in slight disbelief. "So in other words we won't be stopping until its past moon-high? Good thing me and Raya can become illuminated...then again that would make it obvious that we're here." His eyes drifted off towards the sky. The sun was setting, and it wouldn't be long until darkness fell. Ashen wasn't so sure about crossing the dark lands in... the dark. None the less, it will be interesting to see what may happen.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 16 Jun - 21:20

|| Cynder || Earth || 2 years || Warrior ||

Sighing in relief as Raya quieted down he'd soon find himself listening to the two. Apparently his ear's heard correctly when Raya's stomach gave off a slight growl. Halting he'd turn towards her and began to rip off a bag that he was carrying. Setting it on the ground the leaf that carried the contents opened up revealing some rabbit legs and some other delicious meats. Tossing a leg towards raya along with the thigh attached. He would only encourage her to eat it now so they can set off. It will almost be sun down he can just assume it will be. And it's best to get moving because the rogue wolves might as well be active at night or worse setting off to patrol to see if they'd get lucky to attack some travelers. "Eat Raya, " he said while wrapping the bag of meat before placing it back on his back with the other items. "If we need to I can make a shelter for now unless you want to keep moving."
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100Dylia Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 25 Jun - 12:33

Sapphire listened as the male wolf greeted her, and gave his own name. She became slightly more apprehensive when he dismissed what the alternative to staying with them would be. She remained on her paws, not at all comfortable to settle into a more relaxed position. Frightened thoughts rattled around in her decayed mind, nearly paralyzingly her limbs. She kept panting for breath, as if she were still dashing through the confined corridors deep within the cave. Soon Blue-Lightning returned with a rat between his jaws. But before handing it over to her, he again asked Sapphire where she was from. Suddenly the she-wolf's heartbeat doubled its rate, and her pupils dilated. Then, before any other reaction could take place, she leapt blindly at the male out of fear.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 25 Jun - 15:17

Blue had no time to react as the white female lunged towards him. She collided into him, and the two evidently fell to the ground with a hard thud. He landed painfully onto his back, which knocked the breath out of his lungs. Blue struggled to free himself, kicking his legs sporadically and biting at the air. He made contact with a few places that seemed to taste like fur, but it was impossible to tell in that mess. It wasn't until Kimiko intervened by taking hold of Sapphire by the tail, that Blue finally wriggled himself free and jumped out of harms way. He felt something warm trickle down the side of his head, and that was when Blue realized that he was bleeding.

| Kimiko | 1y 6m | Rival Healer | Female | Wind |

Kimiko didn't know how to react at first; fighting was not her best element. Her black and blue acquaintance was currently being attacked, though Kimiko wasn't really sure if it could really be identified as one. The scent of fear hung strong in the air, both from the ice wolf and Blue-Lighting. After seeing that Blue could not get a grip on the situation, Kimiko dove into the fray and managed to grab Sapphire by the tail, which was totally not due to her natural likeness towards them. She tried hauling the ice wolf back, giving Blue enough time to regain his posture. She let go, but proceeded to try and trip Saphire so she could somehow restrain the crazed wolf.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 26 Jun - 15:25

Raya x Electricity x 1 yr. 3 months x Warrior x Looking at cynder as she smiled excitedly she'd lick her lips once he tossed her the fresh piece of meat. Digging in she'd rip off pieces of flesh till she reached the bare bone. Gnawing on it for a bit she'd notice that Cynder was talking and being Raya she was too focused on another thing. Licking her lips once more she would look towards her brother and smile "I am ready to go!" She said and felt her energy rise. Crackles of lightning was heard before streams of it flickered off her body but mostly her paws had the light show. "Beat you to the mountain brother!!! " she challenged with a snarl and in a flash she zoomed off only to have the loud boom of Thunder follow her after. "Uncle! Make a run for it, if we keep this speed we will make this day trip into half a day!" She yelled back. Thankfully the scent of the other wolves were old or else this noise would cause too much attention Eyeing the mountain as her main objective she'd leap happily. Perhaps her father's genetics were raging within her blocking out her mother's common sense.. Oh well!
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 28 Jul - 19:42

"What the-" Cynder began as his neice Raya all the sudden bolted away! Though blind Cynder's eyes couldn't help but express an angered expression in fact Raya may be the death of him. "let's go!" He barked at Ashen and he too took off after the thundering female.

Cynder kept his pace though he wasn't as close to the female he'd already felt as if this journey will be too much for Raya to handle. His concern is that she needs to get her priorities straight and think because a wrong move there will be her last. The mountain was nearing but even so he couldn't help but smell those rogue wolves. Hopefully they will cross through the mountain's pass and stay the night in a secure shelter. By morning or noon they will be in shaman territory.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 30 Jul - 22:07

Ashen sprinted after the two wolves. Raya had bounded off, causing the other two to follow. They were almost to the mountains, and almost out of the rival wolves territory, They still had a bit to go, however. Ashen has never set paw into the rocky landscape, so he was itching to try and get there as soon as possible. His eagerness did not show as much as his sisters, though. He caught up to Cynder and began to keep pace. Raya was the fastest of the three, so Ashen would not bother to catch her. All he could hope for is for Raya to slow down.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 13 Oct - 22:07

Raya would keep on running as if she was racing however taking a quick glance behind her she'd laugh at the two slow pokes who were unable to keep up! Sticking her tongue out she'd grin before speeding up more. In the end the lightning element proved more worthy because of its ability to enhance speed in a way not to mention while she ran it sounded like a storm was brewing. Thunder and crackles were heard for miles. Though the mountain was still far away she spotted a good spot to make a shelter. It was near some large rock but from her view she noticed some things were scattered around it. Speeding up she'd instantly be at the spot in a few mins. There she felt some things crumble under her paws or snap.

Looking down she noticed she stepped on some bones. Noticing a rib cage with a few pieces of flesh hanging from it she could till it was fresh. Her fur would bristle. There was a scent her and it was strong! Perhaps the mysterious hunter was nearby. Turning around she was about to run back to her brother and uncle but suddenly she heard a deep chuckle along with a menacing sound as if a fire just started. In a flash she felt something land on her! Something heavy!

What was worse was that she felt a burning pain along her sides as well as someone's horrendous hot breath breathing down her neck. Struggling she would began to spark in hopes that this attacker would feel a bit paralyzed or shocked that he/she would jump off her however the attacker remained while pinning her. Looking up she saw canines with pieces of flesh stuck between a few teeth and eyes that were yellow as the late leaves of fall. A male whose figure that was slightly bony yet contained a bit muscle. His fur was a bit tattered and he contained some visible scars. Growling she'd snap at him only to have him jump off her.

Crouching lowly she'd feel her element rage as she eyed the male with a deadly glare. In return the male would smirk before his paws caught on fire not to mention his claws looked like a blazing orange from the immense heat it stored. Leaping at him she'd snap and claw but he moved quickly and was able to dodge a few attacks that's until she managed to claw his muzzle only to draw blood. A smirk would appear upon her lips but it was only lived for a second.

This male's eyes turned from amusement to a psycho look. His blood dripped onto the ground and sudden screech of anger came from his mouth. Instantly he would take her down and without reacting she was on the ground. The male clawed at her left eye! Screaming she would wail in pain! That's till she felt his canines bite into her shoulder! Cynder and ashen were not too far away but this fight went too quickly! Opening her mouth she'd cry out before clawing at the males face harshly only to earn a sudden whine of pain. The male leaped off as he used his paws to wipe at his face

"YOUR DINNER!" He yelled while laughing at the same time he cried out in pain. This male was crazy indeed and perhaps a bit mental!

"BROTHER!! UNCLE!" She whined while struggling onto her feet but her eye she couldn't see out of her eye and worse her sides felt like she was branded right now! "Damn!" she growled and sent a energy ball at the male only to knock him to the ground but she wasn't finished running at him she would try to paralyze him again with full power since the beginning she used a bit.

(Thought I'd make some things interesting and speed up the travel and rp xD)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 14 Oct - 23:16

((( Sorry to interrupt when things were just getting interesting, but since we're moving onto spring (about one month will pass), I was wondering if we should move ahead and have Raya, Ashen, and Cynder settle into the shaman territory? I was meaning to pm one of you about this, but I was thinking the three of us could set up... like a private rp? I know that the three characters won't return to the main territories in some time, so we can't exactly rp them "here".

Which is why I was thinking of doing something similar to on the old site, where there were "extra" territories, like the shaman caves or the ice maiden caves. That way, we can make a proper location. It also won't get in the way of the main rp. When you can, tell me what you think! )))
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Thu 15 Oct - 0:22

Yes a private rp sounds delightful honestly!!! And of course we can be settled already. I will have flare Shasta and raya. And i will play the alpha of the pack along with minor shaman wolf characters. Does that sound good? As for Raya she had this fight during the beginning of spring. I will have flare remake the post. Lets just say one of the shaman wolves got territorial over something and out of no where attacked Raya. Since after all the shaman wolves are known to fight everything out than talk about it and we do have a few mental blood thirsty wolves after all cannibals do have some insanity in them. In the end Raya will have a wound running down her left eye resulting in slight blindness not fully and scars that run along her pelt. Flare wants to make her look like a bad ass but she wishes to have an agreement with you whether its okay. If so we shall continue from there and finally a day will come when the fresh kill pile has run low and the young ones will make a choice to eat another wolf as their meal. Most likely a passed away one xD idk u can throw in ideas too! I am open for ideas Smile
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next