Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Dylia Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Dylia Cave

+5
Kaine
Luna
Rain
Robin
Forest
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty Dylia Cave

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:11

First topic message reminder :

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Dylia_10

~Description~

A cave that is said to hold the spirits of demon wolves. In truth, this is the cave where the Rival Pack sleeps and lives, never, EVER, come here alone.

~Prey~

Bats, rats, mice

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty Re: Dylia Cave

Post by Forest Fri 5 Sep - 17:16

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt narrowed his eyes at the smile that appeared on Blue-Lightning's face. The wolf simply grunted again as the hare was roughly shoved over to his paws. He quickly extended a forepaw and placed it on top of the hare and gazed around the cave, in case someone else wanted to take it from him. His eyes fell once again upon the electric elemental, as he promised more than food in the future. Zahnt flicker an ear. So it appeared this wolf would bribe others in order to get answers... The black and green wolf ignored it for now, and settled down to eat the hare that had been given to him. As he dove in to take a bite, he cast a suspicious glance at Blue. He seemed to be the exceptionally cunning and sneaky type...two traits that would easily land a wolf on Zahnt's elimination list.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 7 Sep - 11:51

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l18

| Blue Lightning | 3y | Rival Hunter | Male | Electricity |

Blue turned away and left the wolf to his meal. It would be difficult to gain Zahnt's trust, but Blue's job was never easy. For now, Blue would just have to try to get some information. He turned his attention to the two females in the cave. He would not mess with the wind wolf yet. The pack desperately needed a healer, and although he did not like Kimiko obsession with tails and acids, she would prove to be invaluable. I just need her to stay... Blue thought. As for the red female, Blue knew absolutely nothing about her. She would be next on his list after he knew that Zahnt wouldn't try anything stupid. The hunter walked on over to a wall in view of the three rouges. With all the wolves resting and laying down, Blue figured he would do the same. Although this wolf would not sleep, no way did he trust any of these wolves yet. One thing crossed his mind as he lay his head upon his paws. Where was Orsetto... or any of the others for that matter?
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 5 Oct - 11:07

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt quickly finished off the hare that Blue-Lightning had given him. The wolf stared at some of the bones and fur that lay in front of him. He smiled. It made him happy to see the consequences of elimination, though it was much more satisfying to see the elegant process carried out first-hand. A sigh left Zahnt's lungs as he reached out and knocked the bones aside. The blue and yellow hue of his eyes trickled over the walls of the cave. Everyone was laying down; the wind wolf was even asleep. Zahnt's face expressed disgust at the sight. A true healer would always put the needs of her pack before her own desires to curl up and dream the space elemental thought. His mind eventually wandered to his own wound. These thoughts angered him as well. That thing that had done this to him...Zahnt would be sure to get his revenge..but not now. He preferred to be at his full strength when he eliminated. This wound hadn't hurt him drastically, of course, but still. Zahnt got to his paws and slowly padded past Blue-Lightning and the others. Once he was out of the cave, he began stalking off in a random direction, not caring where he ended up, as long as he was alone.

-To the Wastelands-

(If you want to witness the elimination, ya'll better follow him xD)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 5 Oct - 21:46

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l19

Blue picked up his head in annoyance. What was that fool doing? Blue thought that he had already gotten the message though to Zahnt after being so intimidating. There was no helping it. He sighed, cracking the bones in his spine as he stood. Laying down on rock was not the most comfortable things. He would have to collect bedding later, or have some other wolf do it for him. The blue-backed wolf pondered for a few seconds. He could not leave the others left alone in the cave, but he could also not let Zahnt roam the territory doing Kýklos-knows-what. Suddenly, a brilliant idea crossed his mind. "Wake up, friends," he ordered, his voice echoing through the cave walls. "It is time to play a littel game with our dear Zahnt."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 5 Oct - 22:38

|| Winter || Female || 1 year 4 months || Rival Hunter(not yet) ||

From the Madzla Ruins came a trail of ice behind her as she left with lazy bones. Winter saw a cave, thought might be cozy enough to stay in the night. Suddenly, she caught up a scent of disturbing wolves, stranger wolves. Curious enough, she's unafraid and entered the eerie cave. Her pelt glowed in warning. Lighting up the cave. Her eyes glowed black, to threaten wolves that will attack her. That threat is no use for elemental wolves, anyway. It just gave warning to those who think she's pretty easy to get. She's pretty wise enough to escape. So she just prepared. That's all. That's when she saw couple of wolves in an area. One posessed the color of blue and black, and the other that seemed like a space wolf, greeted goodbye to the other at her back. She didn't seem to say a word to that wolf. That's when her light died and her eyes turned blue. She heard echoes in the cave. She stood still and sat down.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 5 Oct - 22:55

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l20

Blue turned his head in surprise. At first, he assumed that Zahnt had returned, but this was not the space wolf he was so peculiar of. An aura of cold swept the cave, which gave hint that this was an ice wolf-- an ice wolf who flaunted their power carelessly. His wiry pelt stood on end, revealing some bare patches where pesky parasites had chewed at his skin. Blue was not a threatening wolf-- a pile of skin and bones if anything. The hunter knew this, but he also knew the others would stand up to help him out. He has been so hospitable after all...
He approached the wolf head on, taking in her features and gaining any useful information. "This cave is taken..." he replied, a hint of warning in his voice. "Unless you are here to chat, I would scurry back to whatever dump you came from if I were you."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 5 Oct - 23:20

"This cave is taken," Winter stared at this wolf. "Unless you're here to chat, I would scurry back to whatever dump you came from if I were you," this sentence made Winter laugh. "Hahaha! Dump? I would have sworn not. Hey, I'm Winter. Who are you may I ask? Sorry for the inconvenience of thinking I don't know this cave is taken." She said formally to the blue wolf. "Nice pelt you have there, I like it." She said sincerely. She looked around seeing all the bats and mice, "um, I am actually looking for a place to stay. In behalf I'm looking for a pack. But if I disturbed your peace then I may leave." She talked to the blue-coated wolf with glowing pelt. Still staring at those creepy bats around.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 6 Oct - 9:27

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Sentinel | Female | No element
Kirith had actually managed to fall asleep while the other wolves had gone about their own business. Zahnt had finished his meal, Blue Lightning was doing the same as herself. Resting. It was good. The small red figure on the ground shifted slightly as Zahnt went outside. The female opened an eye to see only his tail as he disappeared. Kirith sat up slowly, and stared out of the cave for a moment. She looked at the other two wolves in the cave with her. If that other male could go out and explore, she'd like to do the same. But before she managed to do anything else, Blue had called out they were going to 'play' with the brute who had just left. The sentinel did not like the sound of that, really.
"Pahfos vust rok seik?" She said silently to herself. What did he actually mean? It didn't really matter to her, though.
Kirith pushed herself off of the ground completely, and got to her paws. She was thinking of following Zahnt herself. Nobody had to notice her anyway, right? With swift, but silent and careful steps, she walked out of the cave. A stranger to her was close by, and cold air hit her out of nowhere. She felt goosebumps climb up her legs, but quickly disappeared again as she passed the white female. The small female had no intention to talk to that wolf yet. Her interest was to find out where Zahnt were going. He was, after all, the first wolf Kirith had seen when she had appeared in this world.
Her skills as a sentinel helped her greatly to find Zahnt's trace, and she followed his scent, hoping she'd find him. She had no hopes of catching up to him, however. With her injured leg, she couldn't move anywhere near as fast as anyone. If anyone else wanted to find them, they could simply follow Zahnt's trail as well. They would have trouble finding anything else than some paw prints that belonged to Kirith. She had long ago, forgot her own scent as well. She didn't really miss it though.
_~*To - The Wastelands*~_

Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 7 Oct - 17:39

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l21

Blue narrowed his eyes. The female called Winter was threatening the care seconds before, but now she stood calmly-- even apologizing to the electric wolf. Blue stood unreadable as Winter went to compliment his pelt. It was fur... meant to protect from weather extremes...that was all. "Um, I am actually looking for a place to stay. In behalf I'm looking for a pack. But if I disturbed your peace then I may leave."
Blue stepped forward, still fully cautious and ready to spring if this wolf tried anything. "Actually, we have a rebel who thinks leaving without permission is funny. We were about to go play with him. "Perhaps you like games...? Do you wish to join us?"
The wolf turned his head to face the other...one...wolf? Oh for the love of...Where was Kirith? This is what I get for showing such hospitality? Blue Lightning asked himself, half amused and half irritated at his own foolishness. At this point, he did not even care if the insane alchemist stayed or went with him. The ice female looked strong. She would be good enough. Blue Lightning chuckled softly before his gaze turned cold. "Winter... of course you may join me.~ But first..I need your help with something..." He stalked out of the cave, his back lighting up a brilliant blue. The scents were still fresh, and a good hunter could always find his prey...

- To The Wastelands

(remember that we are following the announcement made in the Lycos rp. It will be morning soon, however I will not fast forward this rp. When Zahnt begins his "Elimination", it should be daytime.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 8 Oct - 6:09

As the electric wolf stepped a tiny bit closer, Winter knew that she didn't win his trust. Still, she's trying to so she can join his pack. "Actually, we have a rebel who thinks leaving without permission is funny. We were about to go play with him. "Perhaps you like games...? Do you wish to join us?" The one word Winter really loved since childhood....GAMES, TRICKS, FUN. So called GTF. That was before Luna's betrayal. Unlike her, she ain't too shy. But she also has the feeling of embarrassment. She's used to it. "Games? Love that. What are we playing? Tricks? Or..... Something." She looked at the male wolf. "Winter... of course you may join me.~ But first..I need your help with something..." He said and padded on to somewhere. He was one meter away before she followed him. "Where are you going? What do you want help with?" She asked waiting for a reply.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 27 Oct - 6:24

-From the Wastelands-

"Ah, the cave." She sighed in relief. She followed Blue all the way from the Wastelands. I'm... a member, now? She asked herself. Why that's great! SO she will finally have some company while her 'revenge plan' on her sister will finally work and she could get the comfort she finally wanted. Also a question came across her mind, her eagerness made her ask, "Um, Blue.... Don't you have a brother? Or a sister, perhaps?" She asked curiously, walked by his side, looking at him. Hopefully, and demanding an answer. "Nothing too personal if you don't want to. A yes, or a no."

[Sorry, a little frilly post. Just have no idea to say at the moment. Just the question. Lawl....]
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 27 Oct - 16:05

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l24

-From the Wastelands-

Blue was relieved to be back in the cave. He wasn't so sure if he could handle that situation if Winter choose to side with Kirith and Zahnt. He just hoped that Kirith would return soon and be brought to her senses. It was not as if he needed her, but having as many somewhat tolerable wolves were preferable.
He headed towards the prey pile-- hidden deep within the cave in a location only he currently knew about. He took the time to pull out everything. There were bats and rats...the usual, but he had been saving an abundance of hares and other scrumptious mammalian creatures. He even brought out a small elk-- dead when he found it, but still fresh none the less. As he passed through the cave, he saw that Kimiko was still soundly asleep. Good he thought. Best she doesn't know what happened for now. Waving his tail, he went over to Winter, whom had just asked him a question. It was a strange and random one; one that dealt with his personal life. Brothers? Sisters? he asked himself. Why, he hadn't thought of them for years now. Blue almost made a smirk, but it immediately transformed back into a stoic expression. "Siblings? Oh yes, I have had siblings....they are all dead now along with the rest of my family unit. Ah, but I don't consider them family anymore..."His eyes glistened. This was a perfect moment he could not let pass by. "Why must you ask? Do you perhaps...have siblings of your own?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 28 Oct - 6:15

|| Winter | Female | Rival Huntress | 1 year and 4 months | Ice ||

"Siblings? Oh yes, I have had siblings....they are all dead now along with the rest of my family unit. Ah, but I don't consider them family anymore..."

Winter's eyes pointed at the ground. Thinking how momentous were the times when she was with her siblings, long before they turned against her and stabbed her in the back. She realized Blue's glistening eyes.

"Why must you ask? Do you perhaps...have siblings of your own?"

Winter's eyes lured to his, about to answer his question.

"I had two... And they betrayed me. It doesn't mean if I 'accidentally' killed my father, doesn't mean they can't accept my apology. My mother hated me since that because my brother bore false information. Also their betrayal to me is... something. I just asked you if anyone had the same issue with a family. Well, if you know what I mean. Which made me so angry to them I can't afford to go back home."

With an irritated expression, she looked at all the bats in the area. I wonder what made me hungry...

"Oh, by the way... Apologies for asking. Shall we continue to something we are supposed to do? Whatever it is."
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 28 Oct - 21:28

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l25

Blue lay down, his front paws crossing neatly over the other. This was what he had wanted to hear. "What awful siblings you had...it must make you so...wrathful," he commented, "If only those wolves could be taught a lesson...then they would not commit such foolish acts." He stood up, dragging over half an elk carcass. "-- Apologies for asking. Shall we continue to something we are supposed to do? Whatever it is." Blue began to scratch into the elk's body, acting quite aloof to Winter's question. "Hmm? Oh, no...rest...eat... enjoy yourself for now. I think you will enjoy living here." His claw pierced into the tissue, drawing cool blood onto his digit. He brought it up to his muzzle, admiring it dearly. "It's still fresh." he muttered. Turning his electric blue gaze back onto Winter, he asked a question. "Staying here requires a job of course. What do you prefer: Hunting... Fighting...?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 29 Oct - 1:36

Winter || Ice || 1 year and 4 months || Female || Rival Hunter

"Hmm? Oh, no...rest...eat... enjoy yourself for now. I think you will enjoy living here." 

Winter looked at Blue, satisfied she would have a place to live in. 

"Staying here requires a job of course. What do you prefer: Hunting... Fighting...?"

Winter thought for a moment, eyes dropped to the floor, gazing. Thinking what would be a capable thing she's good at. 

"Perhaps.... Hunting? I'm skilled at hunting. I've been hunting for like... Many times. I have more victories than a loose." 

Winter bragged. Although it is also the truth. She's been hunting for her previous pack. 

"I could be a hunteress. If that job is still available? I could be a warrior if you want. Either of the two is my choice..."

Winter laid herself in the ground, looking up, a hiding bat was there, she ignored it, allowed herself to starve a bit more before she hunts. She thought back on what happened on the Wastelands, Kirith, Zahnt, and Thorn, who was so bloody back there.

"Maybe you could utter the slightest bit of news? To keep me updated on what's happening around here, my new arrival. Like what happened on the Wastelands earlier. What has Zahnt done? Or... Whatever is going on..."

Awaiting for his responses, Winter eyed Blue with frosting eyes. (Icy powers, ya know?? xD )
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 9 Nov - 11:25

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l10

"A hunter, hmm? Very well...I think it will suit you," Blue agreed. With the joining process complete, he switched the topic to a more important matter: Getting to know Winter. Her question helped in his endeavor. His expression saddened, eyes peering down to the bloodied corpse beneath him. "The yearling...? Oh, I simply misjudged his capacity of thought. I thought he was rational wolf... one who could join us and be a part of us, but I was wrong..." He shook his head, hoping that the emotions he displayed were correct. "What a shame it was. After I let him rest here the poor fool left. When I went to search for him with you... he had murdered one of our elders. What's worse, the other wolf I tried to help agreed with his thoughts. Many loners here suffer this thought process. They are not capable of rational thinking and organized living... and they move to merciless murder as a way of comforting themselves." His eyes closed, silencing his words for a brief moment. "But let us forget of the rouges. You want to know why we exist, and why I have brought you here... correct...?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaine Sun 23 Nov - 20:20

Kaine entered the cave area to which she found many wolves wondering about. She found that wolves were conversing amongst themselves."I have returned." She spoke to no one in particular. She placed herself in front of the cave itself and settled on her side with her front paws crossed as she examined the pack itself. She noticed a white wolf conversing with Blue. Kaine growled lightl in her throat. A wolf was here without my consent?, she thought angrily to herself. She sighed to calm her nerves. "Blue!"She shouted the wolfs name with such precision, that she hoped the wolf would not dare ignore her. She was in no mood right now to be her usual self, not after what has happened of late. She stood then, and decided she would approach these wolves with demeanor and consultation. She glanced at Blue with narrowed eyes before she took in the new female before her."So,"Kaine said as she circled her hunter,"You thought a wolf would be welcome here without my consent did you?" Kaine bared her fangs at the wolf for submission. "How disappointing."

Kaine

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 23 Nov - 20:40

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l11

Blue pinned his ears back, as a sharp, stern voice rang out in the cave. Too late.., he thought, upset by the fact that he did not get to the main point in conversing with Winter. His plans would have to wait. He stood up, facing his Alphess with respect, "Kaine," he greeted, dipping his head. "My utmost apologies, but you were gone, so I had to deal with pack matters myself." Blue turned his head to face Winter, signaling her to stand. "This is Winter," he said. "She wished to join our small pack, so I went ahead and made her into a hunter. My sincere apologies for not waiting for your return..."
Blue went on to explain the arrival of yet another wolf-- Kimiko, who was still asleep in the corner. He explained that the tail-loving female had great healing skills, and would make a great addition to the pack. There were things that the hunter left out though: big things. She does not need to know...

For all those who do not know, Kaine requested to join as a rival on WQ. Because there are not a lot of rivals, I accepted her application. She is an alpha due to the fact that the rival pack does not have one. In rp, we are to act as if Kaine has been the alpha for a long time. She will not act as a loner just joining.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 24 Nov - 7:08

Winter | Female | Rival Huntress | Ice | 1 year 4 months

"A hunter, hmm? Very WELL...I think it will suit you," Winter smiled. She was accepted in the pack. It would be great in getting her revenge and living in. "The yearling...? Oh, I simply misjudged his capacity of thought. I thought he was rational wolf... one who could join us and be a part of us, but I was wrong..." Winter's head was in disgust of how a wolf could trust another without knowing them very well at first. Zahnt for example, against Blue. Right. Then? Her ears twitched. "What a shame it was. After I let him rest here the poor fool left. When I went to search for him with you... he had murdered one of our elders. What's worse, the other wolf I tried to help agreed with his thoughts. Many loners here suffer this thought process. They are not capable of rational thinking and organized living... and they move to merciless murder as a way of comforting themselves." Without hesitation, she quickly responded, "Kirith... Agreed to be with Zahnt? How could she when he murdered Thorn... Your eldest pack member. "But let us forget of the rouges. You want to know why we exist, and why I have brought you here... correct...?" Winter nodded. But then she hadn't finished conversing as another wolf entered the cave. Dominant and strong feeling. Like an alpha. Well, she indeed is alpha. The wolf seemed angry at Blue for he accepted Winter to be in their pack. Winter remained calm, with respect. "Sincere apologies, but Blue had decided I shall be your pack's huntress. It simply isn't my fault, neither is his. I just wanted to join."
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 24 Nov - 22:38

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Kimiko11

Kimiko || Female || Wind || Loner || One Year Six Months

Kimiko was awoken by the sound of all the wolves sneaking out. Or more accurately, her two patients sneaking out, then Blue and some new wolf sneaking out. Unconcerned, she went back to sleep. She had sensed the madness within that wolf, Zahnt, from the start. It came with being a healer. The edginess, that crazed look to him, and that insane glint hidden deep within his eyes. Of course, she'd been wrong before. But she wouldn't be on this. Kimiko knew nothing good would come from having someone who murdered for no reason being in a pack.

Later, when Blue and the new wolf returned, awaking her again, she knew she had been right. Just before she was about to drift off to sleep though, another she-wolf came in. There was an air of dominance around her, and Kimiko knew there was something else there. That she-wolf was dangerous. She'd have to be careful...

Deciding a confrontation wasn't worth the effort, Ko let herself fade back to sleep. She thought the she-wolf dangerous, yes, but did not fear her. Titles meant nothing to the three-tailed wolf. They were only there to boost the self-confidence of the one who wore them. As long as she could she would stay here, but there was nothing binding her here. As far as Kimi was concerned, there never would be.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaine Sat 6 Dec - 16:22

Kaine|Age 3|Female|Alpha|Water

Kaine watched the hunter dip his head in greeting. She thought to punish the hunter, but then again, he had done right, even if he was a lowly hunter. Kaine nodded again. "Yes, I can see that." She glanced at the wolf Blue introduced as Winter. He also included another wolf, a female, whom he had given healer to. Kaine sighed and nodded, trying to keep herself under control.
She turned to Winter and nodded to her."Welcome to the pack. I look forward to seeing how well you do in action." She glanced at the sleeping wolf in a corner and thought to wake her, but she thought to simply let her sleep for the moment."Any thing else I should know about while I was gone?"Kaine asked Blue with a sharp gaze. Kaine saw that he female in a corner had moved slightly and stalked up to her with the tips of her fangs showing.
With an instant kaine was over the she-wolf with a towering stance, jaws sharply gripping the females scuff, but not hard enough to draw blood.'Lets see how you do with a warning' she thought menacingly.

Sorry for the wait! It has been a busy few days^^ 190 post to make up for it Smile

Kaine

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 6 Dec - 22:35

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l12

"The day has been silent as always. Nothing has occurred while you were away... I assure you," he answered while watching his alpha preform the usual dominance displays. Blue felt no need to tell his leader of the two rouges who so foolishly acted against him. They were gone now, never to return. And if by any chance Zahnt and Kirith did come back, they would be dealt with properly. The hunter sighed, turning his head to view the weather outside. It was going to be a stormy night...

"Do we by any chance have permission to eat, Alphess?" He stared at the pieces of prey he had brought out. They were originally going to be used in "celebration" of Winter's membership, but that was unlikely to happen now. Blue was so close to getting Winter on his side, if only his oh so dearest leader had not stepped in.

(Phew, that is good news! I was about to send you an activity warning. xD Glad to have back!)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Thu 18 Dec - 12:35

Shard~Rival sentinel~2 Years
The young male sat near the back of the cave Blue as always was getting new recruits and watching the den for Kaine. He sighed and dug at the ground as he thought about Shimmer damn he missed her. Shard wondered if she was even still alive the last time he saw her she was terrified and a fugitive. He walked up to the scrap pile and gnawed on a bone. “Where are you Shimmer?" He whispers quietly putting down the bone and heading to the mouth of the cave he had been in the pack for about a month and had yet to leave the cave once.

Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years
Shimmers lungs screamed in protest as she ran she had been running for hours the darkness from the storm and the setting sun wasn't helping. The fatigue from running slowly began catching up with her. She sank to the ground near a tree gasping for breath. After a few moments her heart rate slowed back to normal as well as her breathing. Shimmer took brief notice of a cave about 100 yards away from her but didn't give it a second thought. For the first time in months she wondered where her brother was she hadn't seen him in almost a year 8 months to be exact not since "the incident" By could think straight the sun was nearly up.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 18 Dec - 13:45

Dylia Cave - Page 2 Blue_l26

Blue awoke to the fluttering of bats overhead. They were returning from their night out catching insects and back to the crevices of the cave walls. They won't be leaving much anymore though... Blue thought, knowing the cold season was approaching. It was a shame; The flying mammals proved to be a great alarm clock. Speaking of Winter, he wondered where the white she-wolf was. Last night was eventful, but in the end it all worked out. Blue stretched out his legs, hearing the crunching of bones beneath him. Did I sleep near the prey pile again? Grunting, the slim male rose to his paws. His back legs were aching from resting on the damp cave floor. Ignoring his muscles protest, Blue gazed around the area silently. His gaze came to fall on Shard, who was the only other wolf awake at the moment. The younger male sat near the entrance to the cave, his gaze distant, as if looking back at a memory. Blue approached the male, giving him a stoic expression. "Do you want to patrol...?" he asked quietly. "You have to get out and do your assigned tasks at some point..."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Thu 18 Dec - 14:04

Shard~Rival Sentinel~2 Years
Shard sat at the entrance of the cave deep in thought all of a sudden he heard Blue's voice Do you want to patrol...?" he asked quietly. "You have to get out and do your assigned tasks at some point..." He pondered the question for a moment before answering “Sure ill call you if I see anything." He walked outside the den and started his rounds. Shard walked around the cave when a familiar scent reached his nose. “No way!" He mutters he walked closer to the scent where he found an all to familiar silver female lying near a tree. “Shimmer?" He asked cautiously. Then Shard thought better he had duties to fulfill in his pack “Intruder!" He barked loud enough to be heard in the cave.

Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years
Shimmer lay on the cool damp ground her blue eyes scanning her surrounding from time to time. An all too familiar scent reached her nose “Shard!" She whispers before seeing his jet black frame emerge from the trees. They stared at each other in silence for some time. Out of no where he barks “Intruder!" This was the ultimate betrayal his words hit her like a bullet to the chest. “Why Shard?" She says quietly the anger and sorrow sinking in.

Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Dylia Cave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next