Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Dylia Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Dylia Cave

+5
Kaine
Luna
Rain
Robin
Forest
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty Dylia Cave

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:11

First topic message reminder :

Dylia Cave - Page 3 Dylia_10

~Description~

A cave that is said to hold the spirits of demon wolves. In truth, this is the cave where the Rival Pack sleeps and lives, never, EVER, come here alone.

~Prey~

Bats, rats, mice

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty Re: Dylia Cave

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 18 Dec - 14:36

Dylia Cave - Page 3 Blue_l27

| Blue Lightning | 3y | Rival Hunter | Male | Electricity |

Blue let out a big yawn, ready to follow the novice Sentinel. He was not sure if Shard knew he was coming with with him, as he immediately bolted out, but Blue did not mind. At a more casual pace, Blue set off after him. He was walking for a few minutes, following Shard's scent trail. It was not good to be alone. While all loners are typically intimidated by the infamous band of wolves that lived in Dylia's cave, they still sometimes encountered defiant ones. He walked at a more brisk pace, knowing he was getting close to Shard. But all of a sudden, an alarming call reached his ears. "Intruder!" Shard's voice screamed. Blue fell into a run, eager to find such excitement this early in the morning. He broke through the sparse undergrowth, finding Shard with a silver female. "Ah, another lone wolf..." he panted, his eyes cold. He stopped to stand beside Shard, who was much larger than him in comparison. Even so, Blue held an aura of quiet authority... "Good job, Shard." he praised. "Your first few minutes out and you found yourself a trespasser...Watch her will you? While I examine her..."

Blue began to circle the female, sniffing her pelt as if she were a piece a fresh kill. He let out a snort of disgust. Besides the smell of fear wafting off her fur, her scent told Blue that she was in the Lycos. There were other mingled scents as well, so it as impossible to tell exactly where she's been. Next Blue looked into her eyes. Her orbs were wide, and her pupils fluctuating. He was going to soothe the female into coming to the cave, where Blue would begin the gradual interrogation to her becoming one of them, but the female would be no use to them in this state. The she-wolf was in shock. "...She's useless to us," Blue began to explain, picking up his head to look at Shard. "We'll take her back to the cave and let Kaine choose the proper punishment for trespassing. You have yet to experience a punishment...don't you...?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Thu 18 Dec - 14:59

Shimmer~Huntress2 Years
Shimmer watched in horror as another dark male joined her brother. “Good job, Shard." he praised. "Your first few minutes out and you found yourself a trespasser...Watch her will you? While I examine her..." She growled as the male sniffed her and looked her over “Back off!" See says Ina low hostile tone before standing up her long legs causing her to appear larger than the dark male. We'll take her back to the cave and let Kaine choose the proper punishment for trespassing. “You have yet to experience a punishment...don't you...?" Hearing this she was at ease she had been through many forms of torture she could survive this. She looked into her brothers eyes hers brimming with new found hate.

Shard~Rival Sentinel~2 Years
Shards held his head higher being praised for his deed that was all that mattered here. He watched a Blue looked over Shimmer before saying "...She's useless to us,We'll take her back to the cave and let Kaine choose the proper punishment for trespassing. You have yet to experience a punishment...don't you...?" He nodded whatever they were going to do to her she deserved she killed three wolves in an act of rage. He glanced at her and saw her cool gaze he returned it. “Let's take her to the cave!" He barked to Blue venom lanced his tone before turning in the direction of the cave.

Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 18 Dec - 16:06

Dylia Cave - Page 3 Blue_l28

Blue led the way back to Dylia cave, his claws skidding over the ground lazily. It was as if he were bored, yet the glint in his eyes told a different story. In truth, he was excited for punishment, but a pang in his stomach was making him feel odd this time around. His deep blue gaze kept forward, not bothering to check if the loner was still behind him. He was confident that Shard would keep watch, and if he did not... oh well. There would be more wolves in the future. Soon the entrance of Dylia cave was in site. Blue basked in the familiar scent of carrion-- thanks to the rats that fed off the pack's leftovers. His paws hit cold stone, though by now his pads were numb from living in the cave so long. Kaine was further back in the cave, sleeping soundly by his guess. He prodded his alphess with one bony paw, whispering into her ear. "We have a visitor..."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Thu 18 Dec - 17:02

Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years
Shimmer watched as the male started to the den her ocean blue gaze was cold as ice she wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of seeing her afraid or when the torture started hear her scream. She let out a soft growl when her bro... Shard shoved her forward. She padded to the den without a sound her eyes speaking volumes of hatred. Shimmer shuddered as her paws hit the cold stone. She watched with a calm expression as the male whispered to who she assumed was the alpha. She promised herself to not say anything about the wolves who were kind to her. She stared forward her eyes on fire with fury. “I've been punished before I don't mind pain." She growled through clenched teeth she hoped whatever happened that the other pack would remain safe she wouldn't give any information on herself or the pack, she was stronger than that and strong enough to withstand whatever may come. Shimmer also knew the male was an electric element like herself she knew he could do no harm to someone who could preform the lightning rod without problems. She shot a cold glare at her so called brother before returning to her stone like position.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Fri 19 Dec - 0:24

|| Cynder || Earth || 2 years || Warrior||

Cynder took awhile to reach the far lands but he can handle this. He has so much stamina since his training with his dad he could feel himself rejoice with more energy! Stopping within his tracks he'd sniff around catching Shimmer's faint scent following it he would than smell two more scents that seem to linger with Shimmer's there were still unknown but now Cynder was on his guard he had to be very cautious. Sending a faint pulse through the ground he detected Shimmer and the other two in some cave but it wasn't just them there was more wolves. His earthly element would outline them and the area and he could picture each wolf's exact location and what they were doing not to mention he can detect there movements. Hiding behind a rock he would creep closer, his clouded jade eyes reflected from the sun's morning greeting but surely his wolf skull mask hid them well. Like any shaman warrior from the descended tribe he would await and think of a strategy to get Shimmer back. He did not like this place and he did not feel comfortable leaving her.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 19 Dec - 0:24

Winter || Huntress || Ice || Female || 1 year 4 months

She has awoken from her sleep, seeing Shard and a slender female in the cave. As well as Kaine and Blue. "Oh, look. What do we have here? A trespasser? How... Exciting." She mumbled in a evil tone and expressed in an evil grin. "I've been punished before I do not mind the pain." Winter plastered a fake worry face "Ah, you don't? It is indeed painful, deary." Her eyes turned frosty white and shot a cold stare, letting Kaine and the others decide her fate.

Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue34/100Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Fri 19 Dec - 0:40

Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years
Shimmer let out a low growl being thrown to the back of the cave by Shard. A new female entered the conversation "Ah, you don't? It is indeed painful, deary." With that Shimmer began thrashing in the binding her brother had created she let out an angry roar before giving up. “You wont get anything from me!" She praticly yells the shock had vanished replaced by a burning fury.Shimmer winced as the gravity levels of her paws where increased to the point that she could no longer lift her leg “Way to betray your own blood Shard." She mumbles under her breath.
Shard~Rival sentinel ~2 Years
Shard growled at Shimmer's comment he fired back with “It takes more than good to be family, besides like I want anything to do with a murderer!" He knew that would make her furious. Shard turns to the others “When do we get to the fun part?" He asked with an evil looking grin.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Fri 19 Dec - 0:50

|| Cynder || Warrior || Earth || 2 years ||

Cynder silently stood behind the rock, only to depend on his hearing to aid him in his rescue. He listened to all of them and already he seemed a bit fired up that's until he heard that shimmer was called 'murderer', Cynder's eyes widened but he couldn't help but not believe such a statement instead he needed Shimmer to calm down while she is in the hostage position. He needs to notify her that he is near and remain silent and calm so he can actually take her. He noticed that vegetation was around the cave and he assumed there was some inside as well. Perhaps he could have a few vines grow alongside the cave walls near her location and maybe she will catch on that the earth wolf she met was near . Cynder sent a quick pulse and proceeded with that plan. "Here goes nothing" he lowly whispered to himself
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Fri 19 Dec - 10:56

Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years
Shimmer struggled against Shard's powers but to no avail. Then she heard it “Murderer" the way he spat the word made her cringe, she felt a surge of emotion it was a mix of anger and sorrow. She thrashed one more time before giving up with a small whimper. Then she saw them, the vines slowly moving through the cave. Shimmer could smell him, her hunters nose giving her an edge. She closed her eyes and began to circulate her energy through her body until she held enough to send a burst of static to where she assumed he was. When it was over she thought about the consequences, what if the other wolves felt the surge, what if they hurt him. Shimmer's panicked thought raced through her mind, she took a deep breath not wanting to make the others aware of Cynder's position. With the last bit of energy she had Shimmer sent one more surge in his direction showing she understood what he was going to attempt to accomplish.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Fri 19 Dec - 19:51

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years ||  

Cynder silently awaited for some sort of response  from the captured female he knew he had to act fast sometime soon, but once he felt a sudden electrifying sensation he took it as a sign that she understood. Taking a step closer he'll hide behind a tree just so he could began the rescue process. He must admit this was going to be troublesome to report once he returns not to mention he might have to deal  with Ashen's rage not that he cannot handle his nephew.  Sending a pulse of his element from his paws through the ground, he would began to create a sink hole beneath shimmer, which will cause her to fall through the ground than he'd seal the entrance while shimmer is below in a rather small area. He also made sure she fell down slowly so she won't hurt herself but now it was time to create a small tunnel for her to crawl through so she can be a bit far away from this dangerous place.  Cynder focused this element beneath him so he can create such a thing to aid Shimmer to her exit. It took alot of control and power but he was willing to do this, just to get her out of harm's way not to mention he wanted to test his abilities he learned from his father. "Finally," he breathed a bit relieve"Hopefully she is below now.." he thought and began to think once more "And let's hope no one noticed." he thought

( I rather shameful post but I will manage I guess :/ and if it isn't aloud i will fix it!)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Fri 19 Dec - 20:27

Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years
Shimmer paws felt as if a pack of wolves were holding them down, despite knowing what Cynder was here to do for her she couldn't help but worry. She jerked to the side hoping to loosen Shard's grip but the weight on her paws only tightened until she felt nothing. Her relief was short lived as soon as the pressure vanished a dark cloud started to form. The mass started at her paws and got larger until it reached over her head a horrible ringing filled her ears. The ringing became louder almost deafening she whimpered the dark force keeping her inside of it. Shimmer sagged to the cave floor the ear splitting screech echoing through her skull. All of a sudden she felt the ground beneath her crack her thoughts raced the hope of freedom dominated her mind but those hopes were soon crushed the mass that was holding her expanded beneath her paws keeping her from falling into the pit meant for her escape. Shimmer watched helplessly as the ground closed beneath her but the mass kept hold under her paws she tried to figure out how to free herself but between not being able to see two inches in front of her and the horrid screech her sensory details were shot. She sagged back to the floor with a heartbreaking cry, she was still their prisoner. She began to sob despite herself the trauma of the last two days catching up to her she was terrified.

Last edited by Shimmer on Sun 21 Dec - 15:28; edited 2 times in total
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 20 Dec - 20:48

(Mods Note: Yes, I'm afraid that the use of Earth powers in this context should not be allowed. Earth wolves may create potholes, but they cannot create a tunnel system within seconds. Since it is too late to change anything, I will allow things to keep going. We will say that Shimmer was "rescued" by other means.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 21 Dec - 3:38

( I call for a redo. I keep forgetting that cynder ain't some badgermole from avatar. But eh whatevs! Got to think outside the box sometime ^.^)/
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Sun 21 Dec - 12:37

Cynder wrote:( I call for a redo. I keep forgetting that cynder ain't some badgermole from avatar. But eh whatevs! Got to think outside the box sometime ^.^)/
(alrighty I edited my post hopefully you can go from there)
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 21 Dec - 17:46

||Cynder || Warrior || Earth || 2 years ||

It took awhile but he managed to create a really small crawling tunnel but it didn't seem stable,  since he alone wasn't doing the force head on. Canceling that plan he perked his ears suddenly as he heard a sobbing cry it made his ears turn! He needed to get her out! Cynder stepped out from his hiding spot and approached the cave cautiously, glaring down into a cave as his mask shadowed his eyes he will  merely stand tall and proud  and enter the cave his only mission was to free Shimmer from their clutches and bring her home. "Greeting's fellow wolves." he greeted with a harsh voice surely his appearance seemed rather intimidating plus he did not mind adding another skinned wolf to his collection.   "I merely came upon this land to catch a fugitive. " he explained though he hated using the words fugitive to describe Shimmer he needed a story they can buy as a distraction. That's till he eyed her "Ah, there she is." he said than stepped forward but surely his guard was high up and he was ready for a counter attack! "I will be taking her and make her become one of my trophies." he explained and motioned his paw towards his skinned wolf pelt that wrapped around his neck like some pancho. But the head of the wolf showed a last displeased facial expression. Now Cynder would just hope that Shimmer understood his motives.

Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Sun 21 Dec - 18:39

Shard~Rival Sentinel~2 Years
Shard watched as a male came through the entrance he bore a skull mask and a wolf pelt on his back."Greeting's fellow wolves.I merely came upon this land to catch a fugitive Ah, there she is I will be taking her and make her become one of my trophies." Shard nodded shoving his sister to the ground “Not before I have my fun!" He says before forming a plasma ball he threw it at the defenseless female on the ground the mass hit her leg making a sizzeling sound he smiled as she screamed. “Now take the murdress from my sight." He snarls.

Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years
Shimmer watched as Cynder walked through the entrance of the den her eyes widened with fear what was he thinking. He began to speak "Greeting's fellow wolves.I merely came upon this land to catch a fugitive Ah, there she is I will be taking her and make her become one of my trophies."  She knew well what he was doing but the word fugitive still stung. Shimmer listened to Shard's harsh response before throwing her to the ground, she landed with a grunt and watched in horror as he began to make a plasma ball. Her eyes widened as he thrust it at her the mass hit her hind leg. She screamed when the mass hit her flesh she felt her flesh sizzle there was no visible burn for the damage was beneath the skin. “Get me out of here." She says to Cynder her voice lanced with pain.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 21 Dec - 23:06

Blue walked away from Kaine as she woke up. He went back over to Shard and the ragged female, who was properly secured. He gave a nod of approval to the space wolf, impressed by his handy work. Blue sat down nearby, watching the two wolves with curiosity. Shard did not seemed fazed by the packs "punishment", but he had yet to witness its horror. Suddenly, Blue sensed the unfamiliar scent The male turned his head, coming eye to eye with a black and red male wolf. Blue froze, his eyes fixed upon the skull that lay atop his head. But that's not possible... he thought. T-This can't be...!

He found himself stepping back. Blue himself was not aware of his outward actions. All he was focused on was how and why. Memories flooded him in waves. He visualized the fires and the blackness... the cold eyes and the skulls. Is he one of the real shamans...? he thought, Or he a part of one of the banished tribes...? Swallowing hard, Blue finally approached the wolf. His electric blue gaze peered into the intruder, searching for answers. The story fit into the Shaman wolves life style, but still... Blue had a bad feeling about all this. He stopped in front of the wolf. He was like a rabbit in front of the taller, muscular wolf, but his expression was kept cool. "You best keep better watch over your prisoners...we don't take kindly to strays roaming on our territory..." Blue looked over the males shoulder, narrowing his eyes in suspicion. "Is there only one of you...? You must have a... carefree home..."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 22 Dec - 0:55

|| Cynder ||Earth || 2 years || Warrior ||

Cynder could only stand there as he listened to the agonizing pain that was inflicted on Shimmer's flesh even the smell drove him wild, not in a mad way it's like he was being pulled to it for some reason. But still she was harmed and that sort of made him angry, releasing a low growl he would step forward after the male had his fun. "Now than I shall be-" he was soon cut off after a male dared stepped forward and began to analyze him, even through the earth he sensed this male's body movements and he could tell this male was quite scared of him. Cynder merely curled his lips back in annoyance as he bared his sharp canines at the male as for his black pelt that began to bristle in annoyance.

You best keep better watch over your prisoners...we don't take kindly to strays roaming on our territory..." Blue looked over the males shoulder, narrowing his eyes in suspicion. "Is there only one of you...? You must have a... carefree home..."

"I see, than in that case I apologize for the sudden intrusion. Apparently one of our guards back home was a fool and simply did not do his job properly not that it matters but I am late for a fresh dinner so I would like to wrap this up quickly." he chuckled a bit. Those who did not catch on by the mere words 'late for a fresh dinner', he surely meant that the guard who failed his job was placed on the menu. Brushing past the male as he walked over to the hostage he'd make sudden vines burst from the ground and wrap around the female in a cacoon and began to drag her out, though Cynder tried to be gentle yet he couldn't he did not want these wolves to catch on. He knew better. But talking about the Shaman pack was stirring something within him he did not know what. It is true that pack has concurred so many lands and turned the rivers in the shade of red from all the slain. But not only did these stories were true but the evil spirit the pack made a deal with, still controlled  the souls of the pack and even his father warned him that the beast within them all will try to take over and the flesh of brethren will become a need. Snapping out of his thoughts he'd listen to the male that questioned if others were with him, which made Cynder chuckle lowly "Would you rather have more of my pack or just me?" he snapped back with a growl "But to answer your question plainly, I am the only one here." he stated and padded forward as the vines dragged Shimmer behind him. "I shall be going. Till than." he snarled and exited the den.As he was half way out he would began thinking about the stories his father told him. Cynder did expierence the shaman way when his father took him there one summer and everything was true. The pack was insane, cannibals and had dark hearts. Cyrax however was welcomed back with open paws and was appointed a mission that is still kept a secret only Cynder will know and it will stay like that. Even when he was a pup he could recall some of the shaman pack members that looked at him a bit terrified, he could only recall the whispers he heard and the name "Drago." Snapping out his thought one more he would look back down at Shimmer "You alright?" he whispered only for her to hear just in case the others were following "I will have to keep you in these binds till we return home so play along and bare with me okay?" he whispered once more than looked away as he returned to his evil image.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Mon 22 Dec - 10:12

~Shimmer~Huntress~2 Years~
Shimmer's leg felt as if someone was forcing fire through her veins. She heard Cynder speak but was cut off by the male who helped her brother bring her here. You best keep better watch over your prisoners...we don't take kindly to strays roaming on our territory..." Blue looked over the males shoulder, narrowing his eyes in suspicion. "Is there only one of you...? You must have a... carefree home..." The male said his tone lanced with venom. Shimmer heard Cynder's voice once more before vines shot from the ground wrapping around her body. Shimmer winced as the vines moved over the wound on her leg. Her body lurched forward as he began to drag her. When they were a few hundred meters from the cave "You alright? I will have to keep you in these binds till we return home so play along and bare with me okay?" He said in a low voice. She sat a moment without answering debating on using the sarcastic answer or the polite answer. “I'm fine for the most part, way to wing it." She answered in the same quiet tone though hers was more soft and gentle. She thrashed against the bindings a few times putting on a show before sagging against them.

~To Lycos Forest~  

Last edited by Shimmer on Tue 23 Dec - 13:06; edited 1 time in total
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 23 Dec - 0:50

Dylia Cave - Page 3 Kimiko12

Kimiko || Female || Wind || Rival Healer || One Year Six Months

Kimiko was oblivious to most all of what was going on around her. She had been traveling quite a bit before she came here, and was drop-dead tired when she got here. Ko could go days without sleep, as long as she got a lot of it within the span of a couple days. She liked to think of it somewhat as hibernating, charging up her battery. It was a simple enough to concept to her.
Not even being savagely attacked would wake her when she was in such a deep slumber. The only way she would wake up would be when someone was messing with her tails. Oh her precious tails, the love of her life. They were all so beautiful, so unique. Especially Eos's, even if it was falling apart. Eos... her Eos...
An intense desire to stoke his tail flared up within her. The desire ignited the flames of her mind, and Kimi slowly started to stir. First, her eyelids fluttered for a moment before snapping open. Next, she stood up shakily on her paws before stabilizing herself. Sitting back down, she took out Eos's tail and started to stroke it. Eos Eos Eos.
Looking around, she spotted that she-wolf from before, two wolves she'd never seen, Winter, and Blue-Lightning. What in the world were they all doing? Seeing that they were occupied, Kimiko lied down on her stomach and set her head on her paws. She would see about talking to who she could only assume was the Alphess later. They seemed... busy.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Sat 10 Jan - 11:13

~Shard~Male~Rival Sentinel~2 Years~
Only after the shaman and his sister were out of sight did the dark male realize they were tricked, “Dammit Blue.” He growled turning to the electric male. Taking a breath to calm the anger burning in his throat “That male who took her was part of the Lycos pack! I'm such a fool how didn't I realize this!” Mentally cursing himself he turned to where the others stood slamming a massive black paw to the ground he spoke “What are we going to do?  Surely we can develop a plan for revenge!” The male was still burning in anger not just directed at their rivals but also himself.  Shaking his head the sentinel paced his claws raking against the ground. Muttering to himself he paced for a few moments more before walking to the back of the cave.  Shard's emerald gaze looked to the winters landscape it would be a miracle if they survived until spring. Just as the winter froze the peaceful landscape, darkness froze his once gentle heart, he was now a creature of his nightmares.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 12 Jan - 17:34

Blue watched the male leave calmly. He did nothing to stop him. His face was expressionless, but there were infinite questions running through his head. A growling voice snapped his attention back. “Dammit Blue. That male who took her was part of the Lycos pack! I'm such a fool how didn't I realize this!”

Ignoring the younger males tone, Blue raised a questioning look. The neutral pack? Him? Why would a Shaman be harboring around there? It was against their nature. Blue went back to thinking. He supposed it could make logical sense. As far as he knew, the Shaman tribes lived far, far away from here. Still... it seemed... odd that such a wolf would be in the Lycos. “What are we going to do? Surely we can develop a plan for revenge!”

Blue stood silently for a few more moments. It was as if Shard was not even there. His eyes continued to scan the distant trees outside. After what seemed like forever, he spoke. "Do not look to me... I have no intention of facing such a large emissary with our feeble numbers. The Lycos wolves will get what's coming to them... when we are ready."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Mon 12 Jan - 17:56

~Shard~Male~Rival Sentinel~2 Years~
After some time the younger male had calmed down and was now slumped against the cave wall. "Do not look to me... I have no intention of facing such a large emissary with our feeble numbers. The Lycos wolves will get what's coming to them... when we are ready." Lifting his head Shard eyed the male as he scanned the trees outside. “Of course though we could always send a spy to observe the pack until we are ready." Shard knew the plan was unlikely to work or even be accepted at all. Slowly he moved his paws across the ground pushing himself off of the cave floor, moving towards the entrance he stopped a few feet short of where the older male stood. “The silver fae was my sister I could get her to trust me once more.....” As he spoke his tone grew calmer until the slight edge of anger vanished entirely. With a sigh the brute moved to the entrance the cool winter air chilling his lungs. Looking up his gaze caught the frozen landscape winter was almost here.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaine Mon 2 Feb - 20:28

Kaine|Age 3|Female|Alpha|Water

Kaine nodded to Lightning while she stood over her intended "Prey"."Good." She replied with a grunt in her throat. She nodded about eating, her eyes fixed on the wolf below her. Kaine noticed a wolf out of the corner of her but she didn't address him seeing as he at the very least wasn't bothering her for the moment.

After a while, Kaine became very bored of the sleeping wolf and decided she would rather see what was going on when she saw Lightning head for the wolf at the mouth of the cave. The moment he shouted intruder, Kaine had her tail raised in a Alpha manner. Lightning returned to her to whisper in her ear. A visitor? Kaine snorted and watched as the visitor came into the den by the help of another wolf whom seemed to have a resemblance to the female.

She spoke with a bold tongue and Kaine snarled."Do not assume such things." She snapped. A long bit of bickering erupted, and for a while, Kaine was silent. Before she knew it, Kaine was rather bored. Nothing too serious was happening enough for her interest. She settled at a distance from the others, keeping an open ear for their call when they needed her. With that, she fell asleep.

Last edited by Kaine on Tue 3 Feb - 22:19; edited 1 time in total

Kaine

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dylia Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 2 Feb - 21:11

(WHOOPS WHOOPS WHOOPS. My bad everyone! I forgot to note the time reset in the dark lands. As of now, the new morning had begun. Everyone should abide by the real time currently in the lycos.)

(Kaine: Sorry about that! I should have explained things. While you were away, Blue and Shard (we are pretending that Shard has been part of the rival pack for a month or two already) found a female (Shimmer) as they were out patrolling. It turns out that the female is actually Shards sister. Blue and Shard took her back to the cave and were about to question her. Before any of that happened, however, Cynder made an appearance and silently rescued the she-wolf. Shard wants to take revenge on the Lycos, as he knew that the wolf who rescued her was from there. Blue would like that too, but knows that the rival pack is not strong enough to take on such a large foe. And now.... its a new morning. So everything is starting anew again! I apologize, but your previous post will be ignored. It's my fault for not addressing this issue. You may re edit to fit the current time and plot. WELCOME BACK BTW!)

Blue woke as if any other morning. The events from yesterday were still fresh in his mind. How long would he have to wait for this blasted pack to grow? My leader back home must be getting impatient... He knew the day would come soon. The day where the forest and lands beyond would belong to his weakened tribe. As for the wolves he was with now, well... that was still to be seen. Blue sat up, bringing a hind leg up behind his ears in a long awaited scratch. Blasted fleas...
Immediately, Blue looked around to see what he could do. The prey pile was still holding up, so hunting could be done later that evening. If that was the case, then the male could focus on more personal tasks.

| Kimiko | 1y 6m | Rival Healer | Female | Wind  |

The newly appointed healer awoke with an annoying light in her eyes. Even in the darkest corner of a cave, light still somehow managed to reach her. Kimiko growled, rubbing her muzzles and eyes into the plume of one of her severed tails. So soft,~ she purred. Unlike SOME things! Honestly, this floor was colder than a fish in an ice block. The moss she had brought in just would not do her another night. Didn't this pack bring in pelts of any kind? If not, she would have to make some changes around here. Kimiko stood up, getting a dizzy feeling and making her immediately regret it. She has been asleep for a long while now. She didn't even know what went down yesterday. Time to catch up, she thought... but not before I brush out my precious.~

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next