Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Dylia Cave I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Dylia Cave

+5
Kaine
Luna
Rain
Robin
Forest
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dylia Cave Empty Dylia Cave

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:11

Dylia Cave Dylia_10

~Description~

A cave that is said to hold the spirits of demon wolves. In truth, this is the cave where the Rival Pack sleeps and lives, never, EVER, come here alone.

~Prey~

Bats, rats, mice

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave Left_bar_bleue105/1000Dylia Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Dylia Cave Empty Re: Dylia Cave

Post by Forest Fri 22 Aug - 13:43

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt arrived at wherever it was this Blue-Lightning had taken him, which appeared to be a cave. The dark-furred wolf sat down near the entrance to the cave, leaving his "companion" standing where he was. The smell of wolves other than the ones present could be detected by the space elemental. Perhaps Zahnt could take out his frustration and anger on one of them later. He would just have to get them to a place where nobody could hear their cries, or smell their blood. But that was something for later. The space elemental stared at the other black-pelted wolf in front of him, not saying a word. This mysterious creature had mentioned a pack, had he not? Well, where were they? And the most important question of all...who was the alpha, the leader, the master of all? It was probably Blue-Lightning, wasn't it? Zahnt had come in contact with people who thought they were superior over him earlier in his life; people who thought they could tell him what he could and couldn't do. Well, he had listened to them well: they had never said he couldn't eliminate them. Hopefully nobody here would try to act as if Zahnt was less than they were...for their own good.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave Left_bar_bleue12/100Dylia Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 22 Aug - 18:54

Dylia Cave Blue_l13

| Blue Lightning | 3y | Hunter | Male | Electricity |

Blue was relieved once the two reached the cave; the wolf leaning against the hunter removed himself and sat down. "This is Dylia's cave..." Blue began, "It serves as our base. No one dares enter, so it is nice and isolated..." The male stared at Blue; un-moving and emotionless. He was thinking something, though Blue did not know what. The hunter swished his tail, waving the wolf inside. "Come. You must be hungry.~"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 23 Aug - 17:23

Dylia Cave Kimiko11

Kimiko || Female || Wind || Loner || One Year Six Months

Kimiko sat besides a dead she-wolf, delicately stroking the tail she had taken from it. Beautiful, black with a white stripe and a red tip the colour of blood. Simply beautiful. And the wonderful elimination that came before her aquiring of this wonderful tail...

*Flashback*

This Flashback Has Been ELIMINATED

*End Flashback*

Good memories... Standing up and hanging her new tail off of a hook on her beg so it would empty of blood, Kimiko began to sniff the land around her, searching for the scent trail of the wolf. She had to have come from somewhere. Perhaps there were even other wolves with some more beautiful tails here. Or even a sick wolf. She needed to experiment with a new potion she had created to relieve pain. Although there was the slight chance it could kill them... Naw, that wouldn't happen. Inhaling deeply, she picked up the trail and loped off in the direction, tails thrashing wildly behind her.

Arriving at the edge of a border that smelled strongly of several wolves, many older than she, Kimi slowed to a walk, then a crawl. Almost slithering towards the edge of a small drop, she saw a cave and two wolves headed towards the cave, one wounded in the shoulder. Both had pretty nonondescript tails of no interest to her, but the wolf with the injured shoulder sitting by the save entrance did. He wasn't going to die from such a wound, but the circular look of the injury implied that something had been put into him, and by the looks of how he sat on his leg, it appeared to be still in there. Using her wind element, Kimi jumped off the small drop and floated down gently, to the side of the two wolves. "I hope you realize that whatever is in your shoulder needs to be taken out before it will heal." She said smoothly, tails waving behind her.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave Left_bar_bleue2/100Dylia Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 23 Aug - 18:10

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Loner | Female | Earth
Kirith, coming from the farm, was now going out of breath. Tripping as she entered the area,and falling on her face.
"Rah Ruth nii..." She spat, as she got back up. Looking around, she wasn't really familiar in the area. Well, what would one expect? Falling into another world she knows nothing about, and she would know where everything was?
Catching the scents of the two again, she went into her sneaking position, and started stalking up towards something that seemed like a cave. This was where scents got mixed up. The little red spotted female stopped for a moment, not making a sound, almost holding her breath, but not entirely. Did the brute she had talked to earlier been kidnapped? Not that she would care much, but thinking it would be worth checking out, the started moving towards it again. But this other wolf came before her. White, with lots and lots of markings all over. And... Tails? Then she saw the two she had been tracking.
Kirith froze again, keeping an eye on her as she went towards the two.
'Los bo wah pahsaan niin?' She thought to herself, just before the other female jumped down from her hiding spot, revealing herself to them.
Observing what was happening, it seemed they were friendly. At least for now. She got up, and trotted towards them, before she slowed down to a halt. She knew they would see her as well now, so she decided to sit down.
"Drem yol lok... -Greetings..." She corrected as she spoke. She curled her tail carefully around her hind legs, holding a close eye on the three as she did so.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Dylia Cave Left_bar_bleue31/100Dylia Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 23 Aug - 18:42

Blue Lightning did not seem surprised at the newcomers. He expected the red female to follow, but the nine-tailed wolf was a newcomer to his territory. He eyed one tail in particular. It was bleeding and seemed fresh. Blue wanted to laugh. This female was helping out with eliminating the random loners who stole his pack's prey. There was so little in these parts, and the wolves who lived in the forest did not help as they hogged all of the good hunting spots for themselves. He stood stoically, not expressing any real emotion. Inside however, he was thinking at great speeds. The red female looked normal, but Blue could not detect a scent from her, and that language she spoke... he had never heard of it. He took a glance at the wind wolf. She was probably just mentally insane, like many of the wolves who reside in the wastelands. "I hope you realize that whatever is in your shoulder needs to be taken out before it will heal," she explained. Blue blinked, A healer...he realized. How rare...

"Hello to all of you...I was just helping this poor young lad... do you... have any business here...?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 23 Aug - 22:39

Dylia Cave Kimiko12

Kimi snorted, her tails waving around a little violently now. Wasn't it obvious what her business was?! The blue wolf and the recently arrived red one were of no interest to her, just the injured black and green one. Although that red wolf did have a nice tail... it just didn't make her tail sway in excitement and her eyes flash in want. Good tails were so hard to find... But when she found one... Kimiko's eye glinted for a moment, before she focused back into the wolf. Realizing she had started stroking one of her tails, she released it and stood up. All she wanted was a place to stay and food to eat or a place to hunt. Why was it so many wolves passed off things like this until it was too late to fix? "Isn't it obvious what my business is? I would not have pointed out the wound on that wolf's shoulder if I had none. I would've left him to become crippled as whatever is in their wore away at his joints and muscles until he lost function of that leg. If you don't want help, that's fine with me." Ko replied, before reaching into her bag with her mouth to pull a small nut full of a dark blue liquid, although one couldn't see it. Taking the tail she had just taken off the hook, she poured the blue liquid down the inside of it, watching in satisfaction as the bone, muscle, and gristle were all melted down into a puddle, which she dumped out the newly created hole. Acids were such wonderful things. Change just a little something and it instantly changed what they would destroy.

Last edited by Robin on Sun 24 Aug - 11:05; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 24 Aug - 10:36

Zahnt listened to the wolf named Blue-Lightning speak, and when he mentioned food, the space wolf eagerly got to his paws. But before he could do anything, a she-wolf with two too many tails and a bunch of crazy markings approached. Zahnt stared at her as she investigated his shoulder, and announced that whatever was in there had to be taken out. Zahnt's eyes narrowed, but he kept silent for now, as he saw the small black and red lass from before coming up to them now. The young wolf held back a growl. 'She didn't listen to me...either that, or this crazy she-wolf over here is what she got for help' he thought. As Blue-Lightning explained what was going on to the newcomers, Zahnt eyed the three-tailed female suspiciously. She snapped something back at Blue-Lightning, then poured some sort of liquid onto a tail she had been carrying. 'Huh, yeah, I really want this wolf helping me' Zahnt thought. What was she doing anyways? Chopping tails off of innocent wolves? What is wrong with this she-wolf? Is she insane? 'Most likely...I'm glad I'm not like that...' the space elemental thought. A small shiver of fear crept through him. Zahnt was terrified of the possibility of him going insane.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 24 Aug - 16:07

Kirith switched with her eyes by looking at each of the wolves. She kept this up for a long time, listening to their words, and what they had to say. As the blue wolf, and the other female had finished, she dropped her head slightly and looked at the ground. She had to talk, but wasn't able to find any good words... Just like before in her life, she felt like an outcast once again. She held her breath, and closed her as she lifted her head, eyeing the green-blue wolf she had met first when she came to the land. Seeing he looked back at her with an annoyed look, she wanted to narrow her eyes at him. But she simply decided to stare back at him before he looked away. The small female opened her mouth to speak, but quickly closed it again. as the so-called healer poured something into one of the tails she was carrying. Feeling a strong scent, Kirith choked and let out a tiny cough.
"Zomaar!" She spat before she looked at them again with a look of disgust. "I have no intentions here what so ever. I just came here.
Also... Even if I wanted to return home, I wouldn't be able to, or be accepted there."
She said, looking up at them. Being close to half their size, she couldn't do anything else. "I simply need someone to turn to for a change. Working by yourself gets tiring..." She said carefully. Of course, she was unsure if anyone would accept her from her size. She were done rampaging about it though. If she had to prove herself to these strangers, she would.
Or maybe she wouldn't? As the previous thought hit her mind, a powerful paint shot through her left hind leg. Almost falling over, she let out a yelp.
"Fos ko-?!" She was guessing this was from her previous fall, but she had no idea why she didn't feel it earlier. She would probably just be a nuisance to them now...

Last edited by Rain on Sun 24 Aug - 16:51; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 24 Aug - 16:10

Dylia Cave Kimiko12

Kimi snickered, watching the faces and reactions of the wolves around her as she poured the acid into her new tail. As a healer, she was used to such smells, and very few smells bothered her anymore. Hearing the red wolf, she immediately figured out she was not from around here by the first word she said. The red and black she-wolf smelled of the green and black one though. Had she been with him as well? Thinking over what she said next, Kimi came to the decision she actually somewhat liked this place. She had passed many herbs on the way here, and it wouldn't be hard to find more from the looks of the land surrounding this place. Turning her attention back to black and green wolf, she padded forward and sniffed around the edge of the wound. It smelled sharp, and unnatural. Metal... She thought to herself, before backing up a few paces and locking her gaze with the black and green wolf. "How in the world did you get metal in your shoulder? Do you realize what that will do to you if it's left in there? It could kill you." Hearing a sudden yelp of pain, she determined it was coming from the direction of the red and black she-wolf. Turning around, she padded over to the red wolf. Circling around her,she inspected her for any clearly visible ailments. Despite her small size, Kimi could clearly see the muscles underneath. The way she held herself suggested she was good at sneaking about, and the lack of smell was.. interesting. She was clearly a warrior, albeit a small-ish one. The she-wolf seemed to be unconsciously keeping weight off one of her legs though, the left hind, which caught Kimi's eye. Based from how it was held, it appeared to be from rough impact. A long fall perhaps? That was troubling. Seeing a slight bulge in that same leg, she moved in closer to examine it. It wasn't a normal bulge... it was out of place, but not much. From the stress marks around it, Ko could tell it had been getting bigger. Based on the position of it, there was only one possible reason. Raising her haid, she inquired "Have you fallen recently and been moving around a lot afterwards?"
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 24 Aug - 17:02

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Sentinel | Female | Earth

She stared at the leg which she felt pain in, before lifting her head to look at the female coming towards her. As she came up beside her, Kirith took a couple of limping steps away.
"Gaav hond nol zey." She growled silently. Trying to get a safe distance away from the other female. The black and red coated wolf grunted in pain, as she fell onto her right side, still holding her up with her front legs though. Not being able to get up, she no longer had any choice but to let the healer inspect her. "Zu'u irkbaan daar... What am I without my legs?..." She grumbled to herself, and put her head slowly onto the ground.
As the white female with her markings asked Kirith a question, she lifted her head again.
"Geh. Zu'u mah... -I fell... More correctly... I was thrown... Into a pit... The darkness... It was overwhelming..." She squeezed her eyes shut as she spoke. "I fell for such a long time... It was so dark... But I soon saw a light... I thought I was dead... But then I touched the ground... I found myself in... Hmm, Krosis... Whatever you call this place..." She muttered to the other female. Trying not to sound scared from what had happened to her.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 24 Aug - 18:07

Dylia Cave Kimiko12

Kimiko growled in annoyance. Did wolves have no common sense?! If she fell from as far up as she says she did, there was little to no chance she had escaped unscathed. More than likely she fractured her leg, and if she'd been running around a lot, that has most likely made it expand and get worse. The bulge she say meant that it had also moved out of place. What had the she-wolf been thinking?! Could she not feel it?! "You fractured your bone in the fall. Since you moved around so much, it's expanded and moved out of place. I'm going to have to push it back, and you're going to have to walk everywhere, and I don't care how far away it is you have to go. If you break it too many times, you run the risk of permanently damaging your leg. On the count of five, I'm going to push it back into place. It will hurt. A lot. One... Two... FISH!" As she shouted fish, she pushed the bone back into place with a loud clacking noise. Working efficiently, she grabbed two pieces of bark and three vines from out of her bag and made a splint out of them before the she-wolf could get away, in case she wanted to run. Sitting back to analyze her work, Kimi reached into her bag once again and pulled out a light purple fluid inside a small vial she had made of clay. The scent of lavender permeated the air as she took the small lid she had made off of it. "Drink this. It will ease the pain and cause you to sleep for a while, as well as help with the healing of the fractured bone. In two to three weeks you should be able to run as far and long as you'd like."
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 24 Aug - 18:40

Zahnt tensed up when the white-furred wolf sniffed his wound. The space elemental's gaze hardened at all thr questions the she-wolf threw at him. "None of your business..." he muttered under his breath. Thankfully for him, the lass left him and turned to the little she-wolf, who had let out a cry of pain. 'She's injured? It didn't seem like it back at those ruins...' he thought. Zahnt half-listened to what the two females were talking about, and casually glanced back at Blue-Lightning. However, the mysterious potion wolf had his full attention when he told the black and red femme to drink something. Zahnt gave the white wolf a look of disgust. 'What, is she going to poison a wolf now?' The black-furred brute let out a huff of air and watched, wondering if the little she-wolf would drink whatever it was she had been told to ingest.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 24 Aug - 18:48

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Sentinel | Female | Earth

Kirith listened to the female as she spoke. Telling her she had a fracture, and because of her stupidity, she had made it worse. Well, as far as she fell, she should have been dead. She was to be happy she wasn't. As she mentioned walking everywhere, the female shuddered. She never walked. Ever.
"Draaf..." She muttered as she looked at her leg again. She had nowhere to go though. "Fine..." She replied before the healer said anything about pushing it into place. This upset the black and red female. She squirmed a bit for a second, and gritted her teeth to ready for the impact. Of course, like any other doctor, the other female pushed it back way before she was ready.
The pain shot up through Kirith's spine, and for a moment she struggled to be able to make a sound at all. A silent whimper escaped her before she bit over her own lip. The pain made her unable to move, and the white, marked female started tying her leg up. After she had done that she rummaged through the bag she was carrying, and quickly found a vial. Kirith hesitated.
"Fos los saag? ... You want me to trust... That?! And you?" She said, disbelief ringing in her voice. She then reminded herself she was in no position to say this... So she simply nodded, and brought her head up to the container. Placing her lips gently around it, she felt a strange smell she had never felt before. The taste of the liquid was slightly sour, but it made her feel good. "Vos zey grist dimaar... -Let me introduce myself... If I am to doze off...
Name is Kirith. Dreh ni dreh naan likaan wah zey... I will know if you do... Anything weird to me at all.
She growled, giving them all a good look before she placed her head on the ground. Not starting to fall asleep yet, but trying to ignore the pain in her leg.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 24 Aug - 19:27

Dylia Cave Kimiko12

Kimiko laughed, the sound echoing on the rocks around her. So silly... She should've expected the wolf wouldn't trust her. She wouldn't trust herself. It was... comical, almost, how trusting yet distrusting everyone was of her. She was the one they needed... but not the one they wanted. As the red wolf sat down on her paws, Kimiko heard her say her name was Kirith, along with a threat of knowing if she did anything. Leaning in close, Ko whispered "If I had truly wanted to hurt you... I would've let you drink acid and watched as you melted from the inside out." Straightening up, she announced loud enough for the other two wolves to hear, "My name is Kimiko. I'm a wandering healer. I've been looking for a place to settle down though... Although I did smell another pack close by who might accept my services as well..."
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 24 Aug - 21:46

Dylia Cave Blue_l14

Blue Lightning stood still, observing the conversations of the wolves around him. The wind wolf appeared to be quite skilled in the art of healing despite enjoying the pain of others. When she took out a vial, Blue was impressed in her knowledge of 'alchemy'. His thoughts of her grew as the wolf proceded to examine and try to 'help' the red wolf. "My name is Kimiko. I'm a wandering healer. I've been looking for a place to settle down though... Although I did smell another pack close by who might accept my services as well..."
"No..." blue blurted out, finally stepping in to conversation. "The forest wolves are selfish, lazy, and do not know of the many wolves struggling in the dark lands. Besides... accept a lunatic like you... absurd..." He stepped forward, giving a small smile to the healer. "Truth be told, we do not have a healer..and if this bloke here is truly in danger...perhaps the two of you should stay. You could care for him while he rests in Dylia's cave. The foreign wolf is free to join in as well as course."
Dipping his head, Blue walked into the darkness of the cave. He already knew the wolves would accept his offer. The green marked wolf had no other choice, and Kimiko would not turn down a free place to stay. As for the strange speaking wolf, Blue could care less, though he was curious about her origin. The she-wolf had said she had no idea where this place was. Maybe the red wolf would stay. He assumed that she would not want to travel in the dark alone.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 25 Aug - 11:22

She listened closely as the other female replied to her demands. She let out a short laugh. She was a sentinel, scents was one of her strongest sides, both offensive and defensive.
"As if I wouldn't know?" Even a whiff of what she had poured into that tail earlier would make Kirith be able to notice the danger. So if she was thinking of doing damage with her alchemy, she had done a mistake by giving Kirith the first scent.
She wasn't afraid of the other wolf at all, so she straightened her back as well. She didn't really trust the other wolves at all. None of them. But right now she didn't have any other choice.
"Zu'u fent dein miin nau hi pah..." She murmured. She was kind of happy she could talk this language of hers. None would be able to ever understand, unless she decided to tell them, or if they asked. The black and red female shook her fur from her position, brushing the dirt on the ground away with her long fur in the process. She looked up at the wolf who had led rhe green-blue wolf here, as he replied to Kimiko. The way he responded as she talked about joining the other pack Kirith had probably been over by a minute ago, made the lass suspicious. 'I wonder what's so bad about this other pack nearby. Are we just peasant intruders to them? Do they accept us being here? Or are they all just mere souls to be... Eliminated?' She thought to herself, still looking at the black and blue wolf. A grin spreading across her face as she did so. Finding herself fascinated by his response, still.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 27 Aug - 21:03

Zahnt watched with interest as the she-wolf daintily grabbed the object that was holding the medicine in it, and slowly tipped it up so she could drink from it. The space elemental half expected the black and red wolf to start burning from the inside, but nothing extraordinary happened. Zahnt turned back to Blue-Lightning, who began to speak. The dark-furred wolf's ears perked up ever so slightly when he mentioned another pack nearby. 'Other wolves in the area...delightful. And the manner in which Blue-Lightning speaks about them in...he makes it sound like it is a necessity that they are eliminated at once!' Zahnt's tail tip flicked, and he smiled inwardly. The thoughts of other wolves feeling the sensation of eliminated still in his mind, he got up and followed Blue-Lightning into the cave, where he would hopefully be treated by that weirdo. The sooner he was fixed, the sooner he could satisfy his need to eliminate one of the other pack's wolves. The sooner he could satisfy his need to eliminate one of the other pack's wolves, the better, for both him and the wolves around him.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 31 Aug - 15:10

Dylia Cave Kimiko12

Kimiko bristled. Her?! A lunatic?! How dare he! She wasn't a lunatic! She was simply crazy! Lunatics were crazy people who didn't know they were crazy and did strange things! SHE WASN'T A LUNATIC! Growling, she stomped into the cave. She couldnt turn down a place to stay... but she didn't like this Blue Lightning fellow. Suddenly remembering the red wolf, she stomped back out of the cave. Focusing on her, she used her wind element to make her hover into the cave. Half the point of putting her to sleep was so she wouldn't be walking around. After she was healed she could go and do whatever the heck she wanted. Finding two large clumps of moss, she made two makeshift beds out of them and set the red wolf down in one of them, within a few steps of her own bed on the off chance that something went wrong. irritated now, she decided to get her other job done quickly. Padding over to the black and green wolf, she took one look at the inside of the hole, saw the edge of the metal, and sent a needle thin spike of air into there until it cleanly pierced the metal curving it into a hook slightly, she slowly pulled the metal out. The minute it came out, blood started to gush. Putting a paw over it for a moment, she grabbed out a wad of cobwebs and pressed it on there, stopping the bleeding for now. "I'll treat it later. Don't go running around like a squirrel again." She growled before turning around and going over to her temporary moss bed. She would have to find something better than this if she were to be staying here... Falling asleep quickly, Kimiko dreamed of happier times.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 3 Sep - 20:37

Dylia Cave Blue_l15

Blue-Lightning rested his head on his paws, observing the wolves around him. As expected, the three wolves accepted the charitable offer of food and shelter. they would not leave, not when he was done with them. He watched the healer, carefully tending the black wolf with precision. It looked painful, but eventually the metal ball came out of his shoulder. Interesting... he thought. Getting to his paws, Blue remembered the food. Ah yes, the food... he repeated. The hunter has always hidden his catches, hiding the pile so no stealing took place. You just couldn't trust anyone, not even your own pack. He took a few zigzagging turns around the cave, stepping silently into the darkest corners until he scented the rotten flesh. He picked up one the....fresher catches, a hare he caught near the forest border. The male trotted back, finding Kimiko asleep, and the other injured wolves laying helplessly. He knew that the male was starving. It was time for a little test. "My...you must be hungry..." he commented, placing the hare just out of the injured male's reach. Blue slammed his paw down, flesh blood spewing from the carcasses body. "What is your name...and was there a reason for you to be on my territory...?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 4 Sep - 11:22

Zahnt kept an emotionless look on his face, and held his multi-colored gaze straight forward as the healer came up and pulled the thing in his shoulder out. It did hurt...but Zahnt didn't need the others to know that. He still refused to say anything when the she-wolf told him not to "go running off like a squirrel again." The space elemental noticed Blue-Lightning get up, and disappear somewhere within the cave, only to return with a hare. Zahnt's eyes flashed with eagerness as Blue-Lightning put the food down near him, though it was not quite within reach. The black-furred wolf was about to extend a paw towards the food, when the other wolf slammed his paw down on it, and began to throw questions at him. Zahnt's eyes narrowed as they lifted to stare at Blue-Lightning. "Is there a reason for you to be questioning a wolf who would happily eliminate for food at the current moment?" the wolf responded, an obvious threat, but his voice still smooth and even, his gaze steady. Zahnt wanted that food, but he did not want to be forced to answer questions in order to get it.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 4 Sep - 21:33

Dylia Cave Blue_l16

Blue looked down at the stubborn male. Undisciplined wolves were annoying, but he was not disappointed nor surprised by the way he refused-- it made the game more fun. The wolf glared at him threateningly. It was very unlikely for Blue to beat this wolf in an actual fight, but with him being injured, that changed the mood considerably. This wolf would not fight him. "Come on now. I told you about me, so how about you? After all...I was generous enough to help you. Besides..." Blue picked the hare up in his jaws, crushing a leg under his teeth until the limb fell off completely. He munched on it slowly, savoring the iron taste of blood. "I could easily drag you back out there, leave you for dead. OR, you can thank me for leading you here, sparing your life despite you treading on my borders. I may even forgive whatever excuse you give. What do you say?~ You want this juicy hare don't you?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 5 Sep - 9:47

A low growl began to form in the space wolf's throat, but he swallowed it down. If this wolf really did want his name and an answer as to why Zahnt was on his "territory," then fine. It was obvious that Blue-Lightning was having fun as he was taunting him, and Zahnt was determined to let it go no further. Hmmph" the black-furred wolf grunted as he tossed his head into the air. "Very well. My name is Zahnt. As for the reason of me being on your territory, that is because I simply go where I please" he replied in a matter-of-fact tone. Zahnt stared back at Blue-Lightning as he gnawed on one of the here's legs. "I do believe that is mine now" the wolf said, motioning with a paw at the hare.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 5 Sep - 10:45

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Sentinel | Female | No element
Kirith watched as Kimiko walked with fierce steps into the cave in front of her. Clearly she didn't like Blue Lightning's comment on exactly how sane she was. The red and black female giggled lightly, as the healer came back out of the cave, and stared at her. Kirith glared back at her, when she no longer felt the firm ground beneath her anymore. The sentinel stared down in shock.
"Fos eylok do ved lu los daar?!" She exclaimed, clearly not familiar with these kind of powers. She looked over at Kimiko as she 'led' her into the cave, and made some place she could lay on. Kirith just gracefully glided through the air after her, and just as carefully she landed. She stared at Kimiko, then at the two others. 'Does these two have the same kind of powers as she does?' She thought to herself, feeling scared and completely out of place. If all the wolves from this land had these kinds of powers, Kirith had to make a whole new set of tactics to eliminate anything effectively. "I..." She muttered and got up, feeling pain shoot up her leg. This stopped her words, and she sank back down. Kirith looked at Blue lightning, and the brute she now knew as Zahnt, as they seemed to be threatening each other over a rabbit. The small female sighed, and put her head on the ground. These wolves were just wolves anyway... Just like herself. Only different in some ways.
When she realized this, the thing she drank earlier started kicking in. She felt herself getting drowsy. What she feared the most now, was if they wanted to move her somewhere while she slept, they could do it easily without waking her up with Kimiko's power. But she didn't show any emotions. She glared up at Blue Lightning, wondering if he would feed the other wolf at all. Also she was wondering if he, the most sane wolf of the group so far, would let the tiny female be eliminated without reason. She knew he probably wouldn't care, but at the moment she had no way to get out of there, even if she wanted. Her only choice was to stay, and see what happened to her, and what the others would do,

(Yes... Kirith has no element... I just decided xD)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 5 Sep - 15:19

Dylia Cave Blue_l17

Blue's mouth rose into a mocking smile. He seemed content with Zahnt's answer. The male had come into his territory willingly, but then again many rouges find their ways here in order to escape the wastelands. Zahnt has already received his lesson by getting 'shot'. Blue would not need to get revenge.
"Very good. That wasn't so hard was it?" He slid the hare to Zahnt's paws roughly. Blue was true to his words... this time around. "If you answer to me in the future, then you will get much more than food..." he hinted.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next