Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Lycos Forest - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Lycos Forest

+10
Flare
Thundo Puffs
Cynder
Shimmer
Sirena
Robin
Miyuki
Forest
March
Tsuki
14 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 18:58

First topic message reminder :

Lycos Forest - Page 38 Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Kýklos Prostasía Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.  

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Wed 30 Dec - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty Re: Lycos Forest

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 30 Dec - 21:29

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder squinted his eyes and thought in wonder. Oh, no... he thought. Did he have an affair with this wolf and totally forget about it? Was he even into sister kinks? He would not put it past himself. Thunder took a closer look at the odd female, seeing if any recollection of memory occurred to him. Then it came to him, "Ice...wingggg....?" he asked unsurely. "Icewing...ice...and wing..."

"ICEWING!!!" Thunder tackled the wolf, licking her face in affection. It was his sister (not really); a sister whom he thought he would never see again! Thunder could hardly believe it. Where has she been the past one and a half years?

(please try to aim for 100 words in each rp, please!)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Wed 30 Dec - 22:01

~ Icewing ~ 24 Moons ~ Ice ~ Healer ~

Icewing nooded as Thunder realised who she was. Laughter broke from her as he tackled her. She returned his licks yipping happily as she breathed in his scent. "I've missed you brother. How have you been? Hows Flare? Adien? What about Papa and Mama?" Icewing asked as she pressed her face into his fur. She pushed Thunder off her and lay their panting. Her white front paw found his as she gazed lovingly at him. She had one family member back.

(sorry I'm on my phone so its a bit hard to tell if I'm at the limit or not.)
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 31 Dec - 13:28

Thunder did not process Icewing's words. He was far too excited to really pay attention. He let the Ice wolf get to her paws, but then prodded her again to point to his den. "That's me and Flare's den, and over there--" he directed Icewing towards the rest of the camp's structures. Thunder explained everything quickly and excitedly, showing off the new camp's features. "It's a good home, don't you think?" he asked.

"Oh! Ohmygosh!" Thunder did not even give Icewing time to respond to his question. "You need to see Flare, and everyone else! Follow me!"

The energetic wolf bounded off, too aloof to notice if his sister needed food or rest. He charged into his shared den, expecting Icewing to follow.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Thu 31 Dec - 15:38

~ Icewing ~ 24 moon ~ Ice ~ Healer ~

Icewing got to her paws and let Thunder prodded her so she could see things. When he said he shared a den with Flare she frowned wondering why. She listened as he rattled of the new features of the camp nodding along. She went to answer him when he asked if she thought of the new camp. But he didn't give her a chance before he was racing off towards his den shouting about seeing Flare and the rest of the pack. She shook her head with a chuckle as she followed him into his den slowly.
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 31 Dec - 20:45

Flare opened her mouth when Thunder suddenly ran out the den. Closing her mouth she'd lower her eyes. Perhaps she will go get the kids herself she has a bad feeling.

Shaking out her pelt she'd grab a woven bag from under a few pelts and toss it aside. That's until she smelt a very unfamiliar scent enter her den, it was mixed with her mate's scent and no doubt Flare grew irritated. In fact , she would be ready to skin him alive if he was having a secret affair behind her back. Has the gods punished her with a foolish untrustworthy mate. A growl escaped her throat.

Such a thought made her flame up, but for now she will remain calm and meet this new wolf. Padding towards the two she'd eye Thunder than suddenly a female came slowly walking in. "Whose this Thunder?" she questioned while eyeing the female closely while approaching cautiously she'd turn to look at her mate with questioning eyes. As the newly appointed leader of the warriors she is to make sure this new wolf doesn't pose a threat to the pack and thunder being thunder-paws he most likely would let anyone in ... Especially attractive females.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Thu 31 Dec - 21:16

Icewing bristled slightly as Flare growled. She was expecting hostile looks but not growls and snarls. She tilted her head as Flare padded quietly forward and she caught Thunders scent all over the fire fae. She then realised that she had smelt Flare on Thunders pelt. 'Their mates!' she thought with slightly widening jade green eyes. Her burnt leg was shaking harshly under and she sat to the left of the entrance, to be able to see if any wolves walked in. "Hello Flare. Its been a while." she told her adoptive sister flashing her black winged flank to see if she picked on just who she was.
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 3 Jan - 16:54

Flare would lower her gaze as she crept closer to the female. Something was unusual about her.

That's till the female flashed her flank at her with some sort of wing design. It took time to process who this was. But when the female spoke , Flare paused "sister?"

"So your alive? " the fire female began while feeling a mix emotion of anger and sadness "Where have you been all this time? Icewing," she let the syllables roll off her tongue slowly

Flare was happy that she has returned but if she was home long ago maybe her adoptive father wouldn't of lost his will to live. He was heartbroken. Torn between his loving mate and missing daughter. Though he had her and Cynder he chose to leave. Something that makes Flare a bit angry, as if she was not good enough to make him stay.. She thought of Cyrax's death a selfish act but even so she cannot think that way about it. After all she could be torn apart if something happened to Thunder but not to the point where she'll leave her kids behind.

"I apologize for growling it's just I don't seem to trust Thunder around other females at all. After all he was a player.." she said than glared daggers at the male

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue5/100Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Sun 3 Jan - 22:45

Icewing nodded slowly picking up on the anger in her adoptive sisters voice along with sadness. She knew then that something had happened to at least one of her parents.

"I am yes. Mama had me on the edges of the territory when the fire ripped through. I wasn't fast enough to escape unharmed." she told the fire fae showing her burnt right hind leg, "So after I managed to put the flames out the damage was to great for me to travel far. Since we had entered the territory of the Ice Maidens, Mmas birth pack, she took me to their camp. Once the healers said I wouldn't die she left. That was a moon later to see what had happened to all of you. I never saw her again. I stayed there and completed my healers training while I, myself finished healing."

The white fae sighed lowering her jade green eyes to the ground. She shifted her weight more off her bad leg with a wince.

"I decided it was time to come home now that I can travel long distances. Im sorry Ive been gone for so long Flare, we never ment to go for long." Icewing said reaching for her with a paw, "Forgive me sister?"

She chuckled when Flare mentioned that Thunder was a player and waved off her apology. She knew that she had a lot more to be sorry for than Flare.

"Seeing as how this fuzzball is to full of energy to answer anyones questions. Wheres Mama and Papa? What about my littermate, Cynder?" she asked egaer for news of her family, "What About you and Thunder any pups yet?"
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 3 Jan - 23:31

"I apologize for growling it's just I don't seem to trust Thunder around other females at all. After all he is a player..."

Thunder could not help but smirk at Flare's comment. It was obviously directed towards him, even he could feel her sharp glare. The electric wolf merely shrugged, "Hey, I've never cheated on you yet, babe... Besides~" he scooted over to her side, "you'll always be my favorite." Thunder gave off his signature eyebrow wiggle. The she-wolves always loved it.

But when Icewing began to speak of her whereabouts, his expression fell. "So Seeker is not with you..." he murmured, not sure of how he felt about the matter.

"--Wheres Mama and Papa? What about my littermate, Cynder? What about you and Thunder; any pups yet?"

Thunder smiled sadly, "We are the only ones here. Cyrax... left us some time ago. But--" his gaze brightened, "Me and Flare DID get a little busy!~~ Isn't that right, hot stuff?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 4 Jan - 17:27

Flare couldn't help but growl when Thunder mentioned "I've never cheated on you yet babe,"   Flare couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Yet ? " she said while licking her canines "If you ever did I will personally make a pelt out of you. Surely your thunder design will look good on the wall!"

Even so, Thunder wasn't the type to get threatened. Instead he took it as a harmful joke. Returning her attention to Icewing she couldn't help but sadden when Thunder explained that Cyrax has already passed but for her mother, well... Things did not end well.

Soon she felt her cheeks heat up when Thunder suddenly mentioned that they got busy right away... Which was really uncalled for. Even so Flare will not argue about that right now. Instead she was more concerned about her pups.

" Your brother Cynder is currently at your Father's birthpack along with our two pups. " she explained " I have a feeling I will be joining them over there soon with mister Thundo-candle here.." She commented.
[/color]
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Mon 4 Jan - 18:04

Icewing shook her head at Thunders reply to Flares comment, and laughed when her sister threatened to put his pelt on the wall. She took note of his expression and soft words which told her they didn't know where Seeker was. She was slightly confused when he said that Cyrax had left them, until she looked more closely at their expressions which told her that he had passed on. A tear rolled down her muzzle at that realization. She wiped it away with a rough paw swipe. When Flare mention Cynder was at her fathers birth pack with their pups she smiled.

"I bet you had your paws full with them." she said chuckling, "If you do go may I come with you? I don't travel as fast as you but I want to see my brother again and meet my new nieces or nephews."
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 4 Jan - 19:51

Thunder lifted his head in confusion, "Visit them? I thought the whole reason they left was to learn how to take care of themselves."

"Heheh, I don't think they would appreciate their mommy and daddy showing up unexpectedly because we think they can't handle it. 'Sides, it's been a whole moon now; I'm sure they're fine!"

He glanced at Icewing, just now noticing the lame leg she bared. It looked like it was burned, since it looked so much like Thunder's own scars. He doubted she would be able to go on another long journey, not after finding their home for the first time in so long, "I think it is best to continue trusting Raya and Ashen. Cynder is with them, after all. They'll come back.~"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Tue 5 Jan - 4:22

~ Icewing ~ Ice ~ 24 Moons ~ Healer ~

Icewing sighed softly knowing one of the reasons Thunder was discouraging the journey was her leg. She knew it needed to be rested before she caused more damage to the muscles that would never fully recover from the fire. The White fae just wished she had a way to contact her brother but she had didn't know a way.

"Maybe it would be a bit soon then for you to turn up. Especially sin es it's only been a moon." she said softly with a slightly sad smile and wistful eyes, "Is there anywhere I can stay?"

Icewing didn't want to push herself onto her siblings and she needed to rest for a while the long journey had tired her out more than she wished to admit. se also knew that she needed to find death berry leaves and roots or tansy for her leg. Without them it could completly render her useless for up to a week. She didn't want to be know as the wolf who couldn't do anything cause she was injuired.
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Thu 7 Jan - 2:23

Miyuki || Manboygrill ||Blowing wind thing || Alpha || Old

For maybe about an hour, Miyuki stared at the wall of nothingness until a soft voice of her son made her trance snap. It seemed that a good rest was enough to help Miyuki recover somewhat, such as her knowledge of the world, how to be a wolf, and more. In her dreams,  memories flooded back to her and started educating her again and in only a few hours, Yuki was able to absorb it. Speech and moving was easy, although she will lose her attention from time to time. "Mom...?" Yuki questioned, staring at Vlad with dull eyes, showing no recognition of the wolf in front of her. She had yet to remember her family members or her entire history. Yesterday is still a blur to the dormant alpha; trying to recall all of the events that happened the previous day was proven to be a challenge for the affected wolf. Who knows how long it will take for Yuki to recall her memories and become  fully functioning again.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 9 Jan - 2:38

[color=red] Flare couldn't help but look away as she scoffed. Her babies need her! No matter what! Flare would sigh softly though while padding back to her bed she needed to lay down for a bit. But even so, she was still worried.

[color=darkred] "I just can't shake off the feeling that Shasta may of gotten to them..." She said under her breathe "And i am sure Shirano our future son-in- law will want to see Raya! Plus if they are doing well we can probably sneak in and watch as they take on the games!" She yelled back but soon found herself looking at the ground. Clearing her throat she'd look back at icewing while motioning her towards the pile of pelts that once used to be her kids bed. "You can sleep there," she said than smiled "I am happy that your back. Cynder will also be thrilled,"

( Sorry been busy with college that I have not been able to post! )
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Sat 9 Jan - 3:08

Icewing watched as her sister walked over her bed with a scoff. She heard her muttering but couldn't make out any of the words. Her eyes widened when Flare started to yell and she shrunk back slightly in shock. She blinked twice when she was told she could take a pile of pelts as her own bed. "If your sure Flare. I don't mean to impose." she said softly as she made her way over. Her limp was clearly visible as she walked slowly. Her blind side was facing the fire fae in a sign of trust before she settled down on the soft fur.

((Its all good. At least Icewing is settling back in nicely but Bloodless is still under a bush in the forest waiting to be found))
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 9 Jan - 18:28

Forest | 4 years | Delta | Female | Earth

Forest glared at the wolf as she commented on how she had been unfortunately forgotten. Forgotten her? The delta attempted to retrieve memories of this wolf; someone who, obviously, had left and come back. The answer didn't reach her immediately, but as she took into account the Irish accent, she felt a scrap of a memory stir inside her mind. She was becoming sure she knew this wolf. But what was her name? It was hanging on the tip of her tongue. Feeling frustrated, both at not being able to remember this wolf's name and also at what she was going to have to do, Forest sighed angrily. "What's your name again?" she asked. "Idiot..." she muttered under her breath as an afterthought.

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt slowly padded among the trees. Everything was so...green. The young wolf continued on, his eyes darting around, taking in as much of his surroundings as possible. He suddenly heard a high-pitched whimpering sound and stopped mid-step. Silently setting his paw on the ground, the stoic canine stared around the area. He soon spotted the white fur of what was most likely a wolf pup. Zahnt glanced back at Kirith. "This is how we gain trust" he stated, his softly hypnotic voice drifting across the quiet air. The space elemental began to pad towards the young pup. Once he was close enough, he spoke. "Are you lost?" he inquired, his voice slightly strained from attempting to use a kinder tone.

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist's emerald eyes flicked from the intruder to his mother as both wolves took their turns in speaking. "Must not have been that important if we forgot you" the golden male commented in a monotone voice, throwing the black she-wolf a major dosage of side-eye. He didn't like this wolf much, the way she seemed to insist they knew her once. Mist couldn't remember a wolf like this, but he supposed his parents might; perhaps she had made her mysterious disappearance while he was young and unable to retain a clear memory of her.

Asgata | 2 years | Healer | Female | Water

Asgata, having finally cleaned up her herbs, lifted her head to see her mother confronting a strange wolf whom she did not recognize. Noticing that the two new pups were now left alone, the blue-furred wolf scooted over to them and lay down, pulling the tiny pups over to her. Didn't her mother know how important it was that she kept the pups warm? Tch. How typical of her. She probably did the same to her and her other siblings when they were born. Well, she definitely did something wrong with Pine and Story.

Pine | 2 years | Warrior | Female | Earth

Pine sliggled around on the ground, feeling bored as usual. She just had to wait until Story got up. Maybe they could go for a walk together somewhere today. Catch fish for their father and that grouchy old grandpa March, the electric elemental. That was all those two ever talked about when they were together. Fish. Pine enjoyed eating them, but she didn't understand how their taste could be taken to such an obsessional level, such as the one possessed by the two FishBuds.

Tavor | 2 years and 10 months (?) | Woodland Animal (Fox) | Male | No Element

Tavor stirred in his den, his gentle blue slowly fluttering open. The warmth of the air was almost surprising; it hadn't been this warm for a while. The fox supposed spring truly was here to stay now. He rolled over then stood up. After stretching and shaking out his striking reddish fur, the fox sneaked outside. He immediately wondered where Breeze was. The brown-furred healer had been the wolf who mended his paw as well as offered food and kindness, so Tavor naturally felt closest to him. However, after searching around the camp for a few moments, it became obvious that his friend wasn't around yet. Looks like he would just have to be satisfied with a few more relaxing moments of laying outside.

Shirano | 2 years 10 months | Healer | Male | Time

Shirano was surprisingly not awoken by Thunder's yelling a few minutes prior, and was left to peacefully awaken on his own accord. Once he did so, he shuffled out of the den, squinting against the sunlight as he did so. His mind immediately flew to thoughts of his best friend, Raya, who was off with Ashen and Cynder to train. The wolf felt something of sadness, yet with an extra tug at his heart. How much he wished for her to come back. He sighed and turned in the direction of Thunder and Flare's den. He peeped in and noticed an unfamiliar she-wolf inside. "Hello" he said, just loud enough to be heard. "Do you... have a visitor?" he asked, glancing at the white female.

It hurts to live
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Sat 9 Jan - 22:43

~ Bloodless ~ 2 Moons ~ Ice ~ Pup ~

Bloodless looked up as he heard pawsteps. A larger brute stood over him and the small pup shrunk back. His white ears moved forward as he was spoken too. He tilted his head as the male seemed to have a strained voice but he was asking him a question. "Y...yes." he stuttered pressing his body closer to the forest floor and under the bush. He was scared that he would be in trouble for getting lost, even though his papa had left him there.

Icewing swung her head towards the entrance as she caught the scent of a new wolf. A young wolf, who looked a bit older than herself, stuck there head inside as she watched. She smiled as he spoke revealing he was a young brute. "Hello. I am Icewing." she said introducing herself to him, "May I ask your name?" The ice fae shifted her leg as it was slowly starting to restiffen on her as she lay there.
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun 10 Jan - 0:43

Pluto || I forgot || Space || Former Beta || Female

Pluto kept a calm demeanour and ignored Mist's remarks. "Pluto, former beta. Disappeared one (two?) years ago," she stated serenely while looking around the rest of the territory, and even noticing a well known character of the pack named March. The wolf turned her attention back to Sassy-pants the Forest Green Green. "Yes, it was rude of me to bust in without any warning," Pluto admitted her mistake, but did not feel a trace of regret. Her face remained stoic yet showing no signs of the intent to fight. She could feel Rain's presence close by, so she remained wary. Regardless of whether they decide to turn on her, Pluto carried confidence in her strength.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue1/100Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 12 Jan - 17:38

"Yeah, you can sleep here with us! It feels empty in here without Ashen and Raya!" he smiled at his young sister, replacing the old bedding with new ones. This was exciting! But also rather intimidating... He was all alone now, with two female wolves, one fire and one ice. 'Oh nO,' he thought. Now one side of the den will be hot, and the other cold! There will be no escape from their hellish temperature  fluctuations. Suddenly, Thunder was alerted to Shirano's presence. Icewing promptly introduced herself to the male, and asked his name in return, "Icewing, this is Shirano. Time elemental and healer. He came here... not too long after you and Seeker disappeared actually. And Shirano, this is my... sister~"

☽ Vladimir - 1y 6m - Male - Moon - Hunter ☾

Vladimir scooted closer to his mother, "Y-yes, that's right! I'm your son, and you have two other offspring as well: Lukas and Lillian." he gazed deep into her eyes. They were still not the eyes he recognized, "Stay here, I'll be right back...!" He ran out of the den in search of his siblings. Lillian was likely out patrolling, but Lukas should be nearby, "Lukas!" he called.

| Aaron | Male | 7 M | Wind | Apprentice |

Aaron scouted the perimeter of the pack's camp. He was one month into his training as a Sentinel, and was allowed to guard the camp borders of his own jurisdiction. In reality, he knew it was only because the others did not want to pace around circles all morning. He expected some thanks in return... There were so many better things he could be doing.
He was eyeing down what looked to be a loner, shoving his head in between some bushes. The male was talking to something, and Aaron quickly assumed it must be a young animal of some sort. His suspicions were confirmed once he heard the wolf speak. The wind wolf emerged from his hiding spot, walking up to the wolf with confidence. Jay's Wing warrior spirit was awakening inside him, "That pup isn't yours..." he spoke, "You should leave; this land is occupied."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 12 Jan - 18:58

Lukas || 1y 6m || Space || Caretaker

Lukas, who was awake long ago, was munching on a random leaf out of boredom before he heard his brother's voice calling out to him. Spitting out the leaf, he walked out of the den with concerned eyes. "Is this about mom?" he questioned. Lukas down for a moment. "How is she?" he spoke walking up to Vladimir. Lukas, for whatever reason, didn't bother to visit his mom when she was in this state. He was afraid she would eat him and he himself was unsure of what to do. So he avoided it and hoped Miyuki could recover herself.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March || Female || Electric || 5y || Lead hunter

March sat in her place, watching Pluto and Forest confront each other, with poor Mist trying is best to defend his mom and make Pluto flee. With semi-wide eyes, she stared at the space wolf after she stated her name and her history with the pack. That's really Pluto? She looks different, March took note that Pluto's primarily black fur was almost 50 percent white now with more stronger swirls. She also noticed that Pluto became... larger? (hue) The hunter took a moment to think. What exactly happened to Pluto? A year ago, Pluto decided to get up and leave without any warning and March was very intrigued to hear what Pluto had to say about her absence.

Last edited by March on Thu 14 Jan - 12:47; edited 2 times in total
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue11/100Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodIce Wed 13 Jan - 3:48

Icewing smiled as Thunder introduced the brute as Shirano. She hummed softly as she discovered he was a healer. She decided to ask him a bit later on where she could locate tansy or death berry plants for her leg. The fresh bedding that she had been given was soft under her lame leg and Shen as grateful for her siblings allowing her to stay with them.

~ Bloodless ~ 2 Moons ~ Ice ~ Pup~

Hearing a younger but commanding voice of another wolf he decided to stick his head out. Wriggling around the bush he stuck his pure White head out and looked at the new wolf. [color=red]"Papa left me here mister. Is sorry."[//color] he said softly. His ears went down as he looked with sad silver eyes at the light coloured brute.
BloodIce
BloodIce

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 13 Jan - 9:40

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
Rain felt his heart skip a beat as a voice rang through their den. His immediate reaction was to growl threateningly, but he managed to swallow it. He curled up around his newborns in an extremely defensive position, trying to keep them warm as well as hidden from this stranger.
However, he was not sure why his heart had skipped a beat when he heard the female's voice. His eyes darted towards her, in an attempt to try and see who she was as she said something about not remembering her. Truly, there was something familiar about her. He did recognize her voice, and he was sure he had heard that voice somewhere before, though it was slightly different.
Rain's grasp on time had always been strong, and he had a great memory from what had happened to him and his family in the past. In very much details, from time to time as well. Lifting his head slightly, his expression changed to a very much neutral one, as his nostrils let out a light sigh while closing his eyes. He let the others speak for themselves while he got lost in his thoughts. Searching his memories, he quickly realized who the wolf was.
His eyes opened, and just as the former beta told her name, Rain mumbled it along with her at the exact same time.
"Pluto..."
Looking up, he stared at the female, feeling a slight smile creep up his face. "I was wondering where you had gone." He said slowly, making sure his pups were warm once again. "Must be a very fascinating tale you have... I am sure. Where you have been, what you've been doing... And so on. However, we should have that talk another time... Don't you think? We seem to have our paws full, here." His voice was stiff, but warm. He was happy to see Pluto again after such a long time, but she had given him quite a surprise at the same time.
The brute wasn't a wolf who liked surprises very well.
He seemed to get them a lot, however.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❂ Hati ❂ Pup ❂ Sun ❂ Male ❂ New born ❂
Hati squirmed around as he felt his mother leave his side. Unable to see anything, he yelped silently. He could still feel the warm embrace of his father, but he it was strange not having his mother close by this early in his life. Somehow, however, he was able to sense her not far away, so he went quiet after a few seconds. Being in a completely new world he was unaware of was not a simple task, but he couldn't see it yet, so it didn't really matter. Shrinking back, he did his best to hide in his father's fur to keep warm.

|| Breeze || Healer || Wind || Male || 2 years ||
Breeze awoke brutally to a dream he was having. He had clearly fallen asleep somewhere in the snow. Outside the clearing as well.
Feeling stiff, the brute got up, and stretched as best he could, before he took a few gentle steps towards the clearing where the dens were. Swallowing his sleepiness, he went into a slow trot, passing trees starting to sprout brownish bulbs, a sign of spring being on its way. The healer was unable to think much about it though. He was a bit too tired. Too tired to even remember how he had ended up outside.
Now he stood by all the dens, looking over the few wolves that were there. Seeing an unfamiliar wolf in his parents' den, he felt curiosity build up inside him ever so slightly, before he went over and peered at the stranger.
It seemed as though she knew his parents, and Rain had just caught to recognize her as well, so Breeze decided not to interfere with their business. Though, he decided to Bropaw his brother, Mist, on the shoulder as he passed him.
Walking away, he approached the healer's den, noticing Tavor laying outside.
"Tavor. Morning. How are you feeling? Better?" He asked, a friendly look on his face.

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Sentinel | Female | No element
Kirith followed closely behind Zahnt, but made sure not to get too close. As they pushed their way through the shrubbery, they came across a small wolf. Even smaller than Kirith was. She hadn't seen a pup in a while, but she was sure this was one. Staying quiet, she let Zahnt talk to the young wolf, but he was quickly interrupted by another young wolf. Deciding against sneaking away before she was noticed, the she wolf faked a forward fall, tripping herself onto the ground not more than a couple of feet away from the group.
"O-oww." She stuttered, pushing herself off the ground to look at the two smaller wolves with a slightly surprised expression.
Kirith was truly not a stranger to act. Sitting up, she tilted her head at them, a smile on her face.
"We're terribly sorry to have stumbled into your territory. We seem to have lost our way in the vast area back there." She exclaimed, a light tone in her voice. One would think it was her natural voice if she hadn't been so emotionally quiet.
The black and red she wolf shook her fur lightly of the dirt it had caught. It was a quick stall before she came up with something to say.
"My big b-brother and I... We're kind of lost. Are there any adults around?" She inquired before turning her attention to the little pup Zahnt had found just recently. "Also, this pup is not ours... He could probably need help." She said in a friendly tone.

|| Fall || Sentinel || Earth || Male || 2 Years ||
Fall awoke unsteadily in his den, feeling his legs tremble beneath him for a moment, even though he wasn't standing. He mused at his collection of leaves from the autumn before, reaching out to touch them with his paw. He managed to spring life into it again with his elemental powers, turning it from a dead, brown colour into a red alive one. Smiling, he started to wonder what the pack was up to. Perhaps he should've gone and checked, by it was a bit to early for him to start wandering around. Or at least that was what he felt like. He actually had no idea what time it was. Turning over onto his side, he rolled onto his leaf pile, making them spring to life on contact. It made himself a nice, soft bed to sleep on for a bit longer. This was exactly what he was planning to as well.
Sleep. Just. Five more minutes...

|| Story || Hunter || Time || Female || 2 years ||
Story's plan was going exactly according to plan. She saw Pine on the ground beneath her.
Yes. Below. The creature of a wolf had found her way into a tree above her sister, and was now waiting for the perfect moment. The perfect moment... TO STRIKE THE REBELS. What? Her mind made herself confused for a moment, before the master bird predator decided it was time she had her morning meal. Crouching like a cat, she growled silently, before she pushed herself from off the branch, and was sent rocketing down towards the ground.
"KWAAAAAAK~~" She screamed, trying to mimic an eagle as she fell towards her sister.
Her aim had been perfect, and the timing even better. She landed softly on top of her sister with a silent thud.
"Seems like I won't be going about my day hungry..." She whispered, before munching her sister's neck-fur with all her might. Spitting the hair like she had just done before.

Ugh
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue31/100Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 13 Jan - 15:13

| Aaron | Male | 7 M | Wind | Apprentice |

Aaron narrowed his eyes in suspicion. He was not like the other wolves in the pack who freely let any loner into their territory. Although, he could not do much due to his apprentice status. He cautiously stepped forward and put a paw around the lost pup, bringing him to his side. Aaron would have no choice but to bring a wolf this young back with him, "It will be okay," he ushered to the pup before turning back to the two loners. The female said they were looking for 'adults'. Her words felt sincere to Aaron's ears, but he was still stiff. The wolves before him were obviously older; they had to be at least one years of age, "Are you two... dispersal wolves...?" he questioned.

☽ Vladimir - 1y 6m - Male - Moon - Hunter ☾

Vladimir nodded, his eyes urgent, "Come on, she needs to see us." He began running back to the den. He could not help but feel a bit annoyed with his brother for the lack of attention he has been giving Miyuki's situation. Lukas was aloof, while their sister was out busy being 'the greatest delta and soon to be beta then alpha the planet has ever seen'. Honestly now, when they were younger HE was the one who slacked off. He figured it may be due to the similarities he shared with is mom. Maybe he would try to eat Lukas when this was all over. Vladmir pushed himself into the den, returning to Miyuki's side, "Mother, look. Lukas and I are here now. Do you recognize our faces?" He hoped the similarities in Lukas' coat color and Vladimir's swirling symbol would help jog her memories. Vladimir suddenly pushed Lukas' face closer to Miyuki's.

"What brings you here, healer dude?" Thunder asked. (The laziness in this post is remarkable)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 13 Jan - 15:58

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt turned his head as he heard another voice stating that they were trespassing and had no right to the pup. The wolf almost immediately let a sarcastic reply slip out of his mouth, but held it back at the last minute. His mind began to work to find words that would sound kind and submissive, but it took him longer than expected as he was not used to operating in such a way. Soon the tiny voice of the pup peeped, explaining that his father had left him there. Next, it was Kirith who spoke, coming up with the story that they were siblings who had mistakenly stumbled onto the pack's territory. Zahnt turned to stare at the young wolf who had confronted them. "Yes, we are" he said, his voice resuming its usual enchanting apathy, as he saw no extreme need for compassion at the moment.

Shirano | 2 years 10 months | Healer | Male | Time

Shirano was surprised to hear the unfamiliar she-wolf speak first, giving her name then asking his in return. However, the healer found no need to speak immediately, as Thunder answered for him, as well as offering the explanation that Icewing was his sister. "Um...what?" he thought. A sister? Why had she not been here before then? Oh well. Shirano heard Thunder asking him what was up, and decided to forget his thoughts for now. "Oh, nothing..." he said, a gentle smile on his face. In reality, he wanted to ask about Raya, but there was no way anyone at the camp would be able to know how she was. Of course she had gone with her brother and Cynder, but still... There was no guarantee she would be safe, and that worried Shirano.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next