Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

+5
Miyuki
Forest
Tsuki
Robin
Thundo Puffs
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 2 May - 21:38

First topic message reminder :

Here you can put down your failures in life, because I am sure we have those crazy moments in our lives. Plus..it will make us feel better about ourselves reading what other people did!

--------------------------------------------

So here is one of my embarrasing moments....

I was getting home from school, walking inside my front door and greeting my dogs, like normal. My Playstation 3 was hooked up to the Tv, and the internet was out because my computer SUCKS. So...I go on the internet using my Playstation. At the time, there was this song stuck in my head, sadly I can't put the link because I think it was deleted from Youtube. D:

It was called The Deliciuos Hamburger SOng, a parrody of Romano's Tamato song. It was sung by America of course, or a fan that is. It was in english and had lyrics to it. So when I got home I decided. "Hmm, LET'S SING THIS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!"

So I did...ABOUT 30 TIMES. And let me remind that this isn't the nice singing, where you try to get all the tones and pronountiations right, OH NO. This was like whales with throat cancer kinda singing. I continued singing even when my sister came home 40 minetes later. She didn't find it suprising, as I am always doing weird things. At that time, the volume on my Tv was all the way up, and I was screaming the lyrics.

So my sister went upstairs for a bit....then came back down with a worried expression on her face. I paused the video and asked what was wrong. She said..

"ALEX...YOU DO KNOW THAT DAD IS SLEEPING UPSTAIRS RIGHT????"

Yeah...I turned pale right then and there. You see, normally I come home alone, and my parents are always working and don't come home from work until the evening. I guess my dad took a day off this day...I turned off the Tv and started freaking out.

"Are you joking!? Please tell me you are joking!"

My sister laughed and I just stood there petrified....and THAT was when I realized that my dad has heard me sing THE DELICIOUS HAMBURGER SONG...NO SORRY...SCREAM THE SONG FOR OVER AN HOUR....

Later that day...when he came downstairs....I gave him this look and said..

"D-Did you here anything before?"

"Why YES, you have WONDERFUL SINGING."

Thats...when I sulked for the next few days in embarrasment...and avoided my dad whenever possible. xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Robin Mon 21 Apr - 21:20

The goat people ar rising up to taske over the world!

Ok, I need to add my sledding fail.

A couple years ago I decided I would try snowboarding. I borrowed Jay's snowboard, and went to the top of a humongous hill near a park where we live. Me being me, I did not have a clue how to attach my feet to the board, so I went without them. Bad idea. I didn't get fiver feet bfore I fell off and rolled head over heels the whole way down. I can honesyly say that I had to waddle back home.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 26 May - 23:04

I know that was posted a while ago but Robin...that is a humorous thing to picture for me. xD I hope you were alright!

Now time for my humiliating story. The other day when I went to Cedar Point, an amusement park, I was waiting in line for a roller coaster known as the Maverick. That day I had wore my Kuroshitsuji shirt. I always try to wear one of my fandom shirts when going out in public since I like to see how many people recognize it...
Well anyways, someone DID recognize it. They ran up to me and said, "I like your shirt!" That girl who said it was also wearing a Kuroshitsuji shirt. I was never good with out of the blue conversations or comments, so in response I just go "EHHHHHHHHHH!" and give out my hand for no reason what so ever. Not knowing why I put my hand out, I try to give the girl a high five or something, however SHE tries to give my hand a shake...
It was one of those moments when two people fondle one another hands for a while before coming to an awkward hold. In the middle of it I just say, "Well that was awkward...." She gave a slight laugh then ran off to catch up in line. I felt so hopeless and stupid that I avoided her the rest of the time in line.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 27 May - 10:12

XD Naw, I was fine. Just...very cold, and very wet.

Alright, all this happened on my last day of school. They were just conversations me and my WOOOOOOOOOOONDERFUL friends were having, and a really short one with my teacher. Payton....he is such a freakin perv...why am I friends with these people again?

WARNING: For Payton and Jay's mentioning of things that never happened, and one or two that did. PG-13ish I guess.

[5/22/2014 11:22:57 AM] Robin: Teacher: Hate is a strong word.

Me: I know. That's why I use it.

[5/22/2014 11:25:00 AM] Robin: Me: Oh look, its not raining anymore *approaches window*

Wait, no. It started again.

*Five minutes later*

Ryan 2: Look! It stopped raining! *looks out window*

Me: . . . I hate you rain. Ryan, dont you dare say it's going to rain.

[5/22/2014 11:28:17 AM | Edited 11:44:01 AM] Robin: Payton: Whatre you doing?
Jay: Skyping Midnight. As always.
Payton: Oh. You two moved on to ** and all that stuff now? You *are* wearing a collar.
Me: SHUT UP PAYTON.
Payton: Ooooooh~ You are!~
Jay: Of course they are. They've probably been at it for the last week or so.
Me: We arent! Err... Havent! I'm wearing the collar because I want to!
Payton: You two are *totally* going at it every night while the rest of us are asleep.
Jay: What would you expect? Midnight probably just yanks him into rooms while he's walking the halls or just pushes him against a wall. Btw, you need to change your phone password again.
Me: STOP BREAKING INTO MY PHONE WHEN IM NOT ON IT JAY! And he doesnt! Go fall down a ditch and die slowly Payton! You too Jay.
Payton: No. If I did that, then I wouldnt get to find out things about your sexy life with Midnight from Jay. Did you two really discuss **** terms last night?
Me: What the...? How would you...JAY! Get back here with my phone!
Payton: *pins my arms* Hold it. Let Jay read. I want to know what you two did while you were grounded.
Me: Lemmo go, or I swear I will kick you where the sun dont shine when you least expect it this summer!
Payton: It's worth it.
Jay: Ooohh....Shower time!
Payton: What? Really? You better memorize that. What all have you two been doing in there?
Me: . . .I will kill you both, then throw you in the Lazarus Pit so I wont see you in hell.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 8 Mar - 15:49

I completely forgot what I was just going to tell you guys about ._.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 21 Apr - 21:42

I forgot to bring a water bottle to work today... so I figured I would buy one from the vending machine at school...

I go up to the vending machine.... and start putting in change...

I was ten scents away... but then I realized... I don't have any dimes...

So I put in two nickels... then find out that the vending machine does not take nickels...

So I go "crap... I have no money..."

Then I realize... there is one last dime at the bottom of my wallet...

I pull it out excitedly, grateful for its existence and my eventual thirst quencher...

I put the dime up to the slot...

And then it falls out of my hand...

I try to bend down to receive my rebellious dime... but then I realize....

It had rolled under the vending machine...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 28 Apr - 1:44

GAH. There's a lot! But, here's one:

I know myself, I talk to my brain every time. This happened when I was in 5th grade.
Then there were two 4th graders in front of me. I am with my two friends, Jenny and Alison. They were talking to each other, I just listened to them. Then I talked to myself again(xD). I was like:

"BLAH BLAH BLAH LEA SHUT UP."

Then those 4th graders were talking about the sound of the curfew bell(the prefect rings it so annoying). So because I'm so noisy in my head, I suddenly blurted out words. I thought I'm still talking to my head, and they thought I talked to them.

"Then go and ring the bell instead! Because you... and..." I stopped.

They looked at me like I am an idiot. Jenny and Alison looked at me with the 'what-are-you-talking-about' face.

"No, I was talking to them," I pointed my friends.

I face palmed.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue34/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 9 May - 11:12

So I went driving with the teacher yesterday, and I came to a place where I had to make a left turn. The road I was going to turn onto had one lane going one way and one lane going the other way. So I go to turn, and I'm already going too fast to turn, so I wasn't turning the wheel enough, and started to go off the road, so I turn the wheel like crazy to the left, and start going into the other lane, with cars coming at me. I was now freaking out, and spun the wheel all the way to the right, taking me off the road again. That's when the teacher grabbed the wheel and got me driving like a normal person again... Then he said "What was that?! I saw my life flash before my eyes!" And I just smiled awkwardly and laughed nervously...
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 11 May - 7:43

Oh wow For~For... Thank the good Lord you two were alright. xD

Failure.
I am self-teaching myself art(until now). It turned out I have to redo it all again... It was so embarrassing for me to tell my best friend that I have to redo it b'cause of all my bragging. 0_o

((Web post))
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue34/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 20 May - 21:11

Amazing xD

You know those moments when you think someone is talking to you, so you answer, but it turns out they were actually talking to someone else? Ueah...

And another thing...idk if you have ever done this, but you're thinking about something, and then you start saying it out loud without knowing...anyways, I started doing this, but instead of just talking, I was literally yelling out my thoughts, and I didn't even know, until my mom came and told me to be quiet. I said I wasn't making any noise, and she told me I was yelling out random things. That's when I got this scared and confused look on my face, and slowly sat down on my bed and stayed there for a while...xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 15 Jun - 19:50

I have to tell you this because out of all the people on this site who can drive I am probably the worst at doing so xD

So I was driving and I was going to turn, and I had to wait for other people to pass...then the light turned red and they stopped...So I thought it was okay to go...My mom was freaking out and I was stopped in the middle of an intersection until she told me to move. Then she explained that is was the people from a different direction that could go xD So I ran a red light and could have gotten completely REKT. At least no cars were coming from that direction xD

And just like, five minutes before that happened, I was driving in the wrong lane, with people coming at me. So ueah. xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 15 Jun - 20:39

*CLAPS* That is my worst fear... to get stuck in the middle of an intersection xD While THAT has yet to happen to me, I have a few driving experiences of my own...

I mean...I got into an accident with a PARKED car in a DRIVEWAY. Got a nice memory hole from that. Then that one time I rear ended someone...or pulled into a lane with a car RIGHT there....I-I don't like driving...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 25 Aug - 20:04

Double post much?

I feel like college teachers are the strangest and most unprofessional people. Just today I got an email for a class I'll be starting. The professor's all like: "I attached a link to this email with instructions on how to do 'this and that'.

I'm like, okay, so I go and look at where the supposed link should be. There is no link. After searching for it and thinking I'm stupid, I finally email him back and say, "Where is it???"

A day later I get an apology email with my professor going, "Whoops! I forgot to put the link there!!! HAhA"

And let me not forget the first day of my English class, where my professor FORGOT TO SHOW UP. There the class was waiting outside in the hallway. We waited for about 15 minutes before a random lady came up and went, "whY are you children blocking da hall!>>!"

"Mam, we thought we had class here."

"Well where is your teacher?"

"We DON'T know."

(Note that this was the first day of class)

So now the lady goes on to get some information, while we are all huddled inside the empty classroom. We wait for about a half freaking hour before the lady comes back like, "IDK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BUT YOU CAN ALL LEAVE. IF YOU WANT."

Some of the students start complaining then. I mean, we pay for these classes, and I mean pay a lot. It doesn't help when she goes on to say that the class might have been cancelled. Such a thing would be devastating since one would have to wait until next semester to get in another class, or someway squeeze into a new one at a different campus.

In the end it turns out our professor simply "forgot" there was a class he was teaching, and he showed up the next school day casually laughing about his mistake.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 26 Aug - 15:33

So I feel like it's time for me to contribute appropriately, and with a story I find quite interesting.

It happened recently but I was entering my poem in a contest and I had to email a copy to my English teacher because she would, in turn, send it off to the judge of the contest.

Anyway, the poem was finished but I realized, on one of the last days to turn it in, that I hadn't emailed it yet so I decided to send it via my phone.

No I didn't send the wrong document, thank the lord, but I did type the wrong message....I meant to say 'Here's my poem.'

Anyway instead of saying 'poem' it autocorrected to...'porn'. So instead of the decent sentence of "Oh okay you know, here's my poem," I said.

"Here's my 'porn' for the contest, I hope the judges like it. It's a bit different from my other 'porn', but hopefully it's still good."

Turns out I kept pressing the 'r' key instead of 'e' which then made it 'porm' so it automatically assumed I was a normal teenager and autocorrected it 'appropriately'.

Needless to say, I didn't proofread because I was in a rush and stressing over getting off the bus so I just sent it. When I got home, I checked for a response and saw she had written back:

"You just made my day, Alexandra, honestly. I think they will like your poem but they'd go to jail if they liked your porn.

I couldn't look her in the eye for the rest of the year, nor could I speak of poems in front of her. My poem did well, but some random-arse half-narrative about searchbars won instead.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 26 Aug - 21:18

Hanuel wrote:Anyway instead of saying 'poem' it autocorrected to...'porn'. So instead of the decent sentence of "Oh okay you know, here's my poem," I said.

"Here's my 'porn' for the contest, I hope the judges like it. It's a bit different from my other 'porn', but hopefully it's still good."

I would have died xDDD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 27 Aug - 11:30

Omg dude xDD It almost makes me want to be a teacher so I can make fun of my students when they mess up xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 28 Aug - 9:43

Erggghhh I hate autocorrect. XD
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 28 Aug - 16:10

Speaking of college... Here I am walking past the same people three times and getting weird looks from them because I have no idea where I'm going.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 22 Sep - 20:19

Huehuehue

Hello to all you manboygrills

Allow me to share with you my gas station experiences

Getting dat license means y'all gotta get gas, so my dad went with me the first time to show me how to do it. He drove in a separate car, because I was going to the ice rink afterwards. After I get out of the car he tells me I parked on the wrong side... So I go to get back in the car... And then realize I locked the door with my keys inside. Luckily, I left the trunk unlocked...

And the second time, I asked my mom to come with me because of what happened last time xD So it went fine, even though I had basically no idea what I was doing, until I pulled the hose thingamajig out of my car. I pressed the button and got gasoline all over the place... I awkwardly grabbed the receipt and got back in the car and drove away as fast as possible.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 23 Sep - 2:28

Ohhh, dayum.
Spoiler:
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 13:25

Idk any embarrassing moments. Uh, I tripped?? Must be milk deficiency.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 13:35

Embarrassing moments...
Bitch, I'm too damn content with myself to be embarrassed.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sat 26 Dec - 23:15

Once upon a time, I asked someone's mom for nudes.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3