Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

+5
Miyuki
Forest
Tsuki
Robin
Thundo Puffs
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 2 May - 21:38

First topic message reminder :

Here you can put down your failures in life, because I am sure we have those crazy moments in our lives. Plus..it will make us feel better about ourselves reading what other people did!

--------------------------------------------

So here is one of my embarrasing moments....

I was getting home from school, walking inside my front door and greeting my dogs, like normal. My Playstation 3 was hooked up to the Tv, and the internet was out because my computer SUCKS. So...I go on the internet using my Playstation. At the time, there was this song stuck in my head, sadly I can't put the link because I think it was deleted from Youtube. D:

It was called The Deliciuos Hamburger SOng, a parrody of Romano's Tamato song. It was sung by America of course, or a fan that is. It was in english and had lyrics to it. So when I got home I decided. "Hmm, LET'S SING THIS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!"

So I did...ABOUT 30 TIMES. And let me remind that this isn't the nice singing, where you try to get all the tones and pronountiations right, OH NO. This was like whales with throat cancer kinda singing. I continued singing even when my sister came home 40 minetes later. She didn't find it suprising, as I am always doing weird things. At that time, the volume on my Tv was all the way up, and I was screaming the lyrics.

So my sister went upstairs for a bit....then came back down with a worried expression on her face. I paused the video and asked what was wrong. She said..

"ALEX...YOU DO KNOW THAT DAD IS SLEEPING UPSTAIRS RIGHT????"

Yeah...I turned pale right then and there. You see, normally I come home alone, and my parents are always working and don't come home from work until the evening. I guess my dad took a day off this day...I turned off the Tv and started freaking out.

"Are you joking!? Please tell me you are joking!"

My sister laughed and I just stood there petrified....and THAT was when I realized that my dad has heard me sing THE DELICIOUS HAMBURGER SONG...NO SORRY...SCREAM THE SONG FOR OVER AN HOUR....

Later that day...when he came downstairs....I gave him this look and said..

"D-Did you here anything before?"

"Why YES, you have WONDERFUL SINGING."

Thats...when I sulked for the next few days in embarrasment...and avoided my dad whenever possible. xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 4 Aug - 17:40

IT IS MEANT TO BE TSUKI! xD TIS YOUR NEW OTP. . . secretly. . .

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Tsuki Sun 4 Aug - 18:22

Nooo.... With Robin not here at the moment... Maybe this is a good time... A good time to mention that... That... T...tha...that.... I... I'M OBSESSED WITH EGYPT!

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Egypt_10

*Quietly grabs juice and causally walks away. Nothing happened. Nothing*

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Tumblr11

(I AM SO SORRY ROBIN! I AM! I REALLY AM)
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Aug - 18:53

You are a horrible person... How could you do that to robin?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 4 Aug - 21:21

(DUN DUN DUUUUUN....The plot thickens...)

Might as well tell a story now...

Not really about me...but my old 7th grade math teacher...xD

So...this guy...not saying his name...but...he was a very 'quick to anger' kind of guy. But he was really cool, a favorite among my classmates. The guy was great, but strict. For instance when we walked on the wrong side of the stairs, he would make us go back to the first floor and walk back up. Or when we were tired in class, he made us run down them 7 or more times.
Now...one day when he was teaching...no one really...understood the lesson. I forgot what we were learning...but anyways... When he called on students to answer, they didn't know how to answer the questions, which made my teacher very upset...
It first started when a kid didn't answer correctly. He went up to the desk and shook it. The kid...who was a guy...starting crying! xD
Then...while someone else answered incorrect..he took the smart board pen...and threw it out into the hallway and screamed...
Plus a kid was walking in the hallway when he threw it...they just stared like 'wtf...?'
Okay...so next. HE GRABBED HIS OFFICE CHAIR, AND THREW IT AT A WALL. It was terrifying.
He's a GREAT teacher, just... with a little anger problems xD

Good thing he never called on me...cuz I knew nothing about the lesson as well...I would've cried. And he did me me cry in class once btw...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 21:20

Ok.... Just reminded of this because I'm wearing the shirt I got from it...

So I was doing a Color Run, only i walked and didn't run... Cause I'm lazy. Anyways, it's a 5k where you get colored cornstarch thrown at you and you look like a 2 year old doing an art project with paint. So I'm all tired, sweaty, colorful, and yes, hungry by the end of it. We ended up going to Red Robins straight after, and to my luck! there's a bully/annoying friend from school there! Yay!!! -_-
Anyways, we do this huge explaining thing to the hostess and she ends up seating us in the biggest (and most obvious table) where everyone states at us for the entire meal. I ended up not being able to get the stuff off my skin in the bathroom though... So I had to sit in awkwardness... And all different staff members came to look and talk to us... On the bright side, we got free appetizers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Aug - 23:27

When I was in a pop-up camper in the woods, with my cousins and my sis and bro, we were talking about the Zomie apocalypse, and we were talking about what would happen if it were now. I just shrugged and said, "I'm pretty sure God would send down the raptor." I meant to sa 'rapture' or whatever. Then, everyone started laughing and my older cousin Peter said, "Yea! We would ride the raptors to victory!" And my sister said, "I thought they'd eat the zombies." And Peter said, "[Wouldn't they become Zombies?" And the others started making more up. Then my oldest cousin and her boyfriend pounded on the wall of the camper and we screamed bloody murder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 7 Aug - 13:36

Ueah, alright, so I had to go to a fair last night. Whoop-de-doo -_-

We were going to eat dinner there, and we all got pizza. Ueah, well I don't do very good with eating when it's hot....so I was almost done with my pizza, and I wasn't feeling so good, and I thought One more bite! so...I took one more bite....because I want meh pizza! But I just barely managed to swallow that one last bite, and ended up having to hand the rest of my pizza to my dad...And then afterwards, I got this like, cramp in my side...

Well, we were just about to leave, when I saw some Italian ice people were selling, and I just had to have some, so I got some ^^ And I just had to get blue raspberry...which turned my mouth all blue. So I either had my hand over my mouth, or my lips pressed together so nobody would notice.

Then later, when we were leaving, there was this ridge thing ahead of me, and I wasn't watching where I was going...and tripped and fell on my butt. And of course there were these idiot teenage boys behind me, and they burst out laughing. Well I got up, and turned around and gave them to death stare, then turned back and around and kept walking. But as soon as I turned around, they started laughing again, probably because I didn't look very intimidating with a blue mouth -_-

AND IT TOOK EVERY SINGLE OUNCE OF SELF CONTROL I HAD NOT TO GO OVER THERE AND MAKE THEIR UGLY FACES EVEN UGLIER, OR KICK THEM IN THE VITALS

God....I swear...if I ever see them again....that day will be their LAST....

But nice story anyways, right? ^^
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 21:23

Lol, nice Forest!

This is very short. Pretty much because things don't happen to me all that much.

I was in study hall, and I was about to sit down. This butt-headed guy named Owen pulled the chair out from under me, and I ended up landing on my back. Everyone started laughing, so I threw the sharpest pencil I could find at him. :3

Another story, not about me, but my cousin (We'll call her LuLu) and sister (She'll be called Kas). ~
~
At night, when my sister and LuLu had met (not just, but they didn't know eachother well back then. =P) and my sister was the lucky one who got to sleep next to Lu. So when they went to bed, and everyone, but my sister, was asleep. LuLu started talking. Then, she shouted, "FROGGIES! GET AWAY!" My sister was confused. Lu kept on shouting. "NO! FROGGY! GIVE MY MOM AND DAD!" She then started punching and kicking Kas. My sis didn't know what to do! The barely even knew eachother! LuLu kept on going. "NO! FROGGY! GIMME MY LEG! I WANT MY LEG BAAAAAACK!!" (By this, she meant that the "Frog" literally took her leg. Lol) Kas was kicked and punched all night long, until Kas magically fell asleep.
Later, when they knew eachother better, Kas took a frog and threw it at LuLu, yelling, "FROGGY!"
Kas torments Lu with this story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 22:16

These are amazing stories you guys. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug - 23:32

This happened yesterday...

Little backstory first: I'm taking care of a cat and there was no rain on the forecast. I had to take out the trash on this day as well.

Ok so, I had been cleaning out the fish tank and feeding the cat and all that before I realized that I was almost done, I just needed to take out the trash. So I walk outside to do that and all of a sudden it starts raining... REALLY bad! Like hurricane bad! So I'm like 'Screw the trash!' and I run back to my house. Well when I get there (30 seconds later) I look like I jumped in a swimming pool! So I head inside and dry off, not even 2 minutes later, the sun is out and shining!!!
So skip about 10 minutes
My mom makes be go back over there and take out the trash and the SAME EXACT THING HAPPENS! Except with thunder and lightning! So I hurriedly take out the trash and run back home. Well, once again, all bad weather ceases to exist when I'm inside.

Mother Nature hates me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 11 Aug - 2:58

Little something I did... I'll use our RP characters names rather then real ones...

Yuzuki (Friend)
Tsuki (Me)

=================================================

So. I was hanging out with a couple a friends when I saw Yuzu staring off into space.I think someone one was in mid sentence talking to me but I was never really listening in the first place so I didn't say anything and just walked over to Yuzuki.

"HEEYY BUTT! WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE, EH?"

"Oh my god. What do you want?"

".... I don't know... Nothing... Uh... So, wassup?"

"Nothing really but holy sh*t! I have this bloody painful canker sore! I wasn't thinking and brought orange juice but I can't drink it since it's so acidic! ITS TAUNTING ME"

"HAHA! I mean... I have a mandarin orange if you want it eh?"

"Tsuki. Please tell me you aren't that dumb"

"What? I'm not planning on eating, besides I have peach penguins~ You can have one e- ... Oh. I get it."

"Wooow. Good job"

"Shut up! OR I WON'T GIVE YOU MY PENGUINS. Ya... but that kinda sucks"

"I know right? Hey I heard you can't have strawberries either with canker sores..."

"REALLY? That's so weird! Cause like they aren't acidic like oranges and lemons, eh?"

"I know! Weird..."

"Hmm... I hate it when my auntie packs me lunches.. I never eat it..."

"Oh my god. That's just cause you never eat"

"NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE! I EA-"

"Peach penguins and candy doesn't count"

"I ALS-"

"Nor do apples"

"Whatever. Hey look, I have yogurt too... You want it? SINCE I DON'T EAT ANYTHING EH"

"Huh? Uhh, sure, what flavour"

"It's strawberry~"

*facepalm* Tsuki... You are retarded

"WHAT? WHY? I DIDN- Oh. I see."

After that it consisted of me ripping off peach penguin heads and then soon they group moved over to us. I'm pretty sure I am the brightest person out there.

=================================================
Everything here was word for word so there may be somethings said that were unrelated.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug - 12:08

Don't worry.  There's a girl in my class who asked (And she wasn't even joking. o.o) "How long would it take to drive to Japan?" And I was like, "-.- Really?" and my friend leaned over and whispered, "Of course." and I was like, "Yep.... ._." She also had multiple failures, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug - 13:27

Nice Tsuki...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Wed 21 Aug - 11:07

This isn't really a me fail. It is a world fail. I was just doing my thing Tumbling like usual and I come across this...

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Tumblr13
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 8 Nov - 8:39

As discovered by me and my friend, there are different categories of stupid. She is stupid in the ice skating category. I...am stupid in the life category xD This...these...are just some examples of that.

The most recent one is from yesterday, when I got done with a lesson with my ice skating coach. He always gives people hugs after their lessons, and so he goes to give me a hug...and I trip and fall...now that just made me feel like a complete IDIOT xD

Next...me and my friend always do our jumps together on the ice, and we were doing one, and she said the name of the jump we were going to do next. Ueah, I thought she meant we were going to do that now xD so I go to do that jump instead of the other one, and she said: "What are you doing?!" And I stopped what I was doing and said "I'm doing the jump you said to do!" And then she just facepalmed, and said "No! We were supposed to do that next!" And I was like "Ohhh...." And she just facepalmed again and told me how stupid I am xD

And then of course I fail at algebra. Whatever. xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 8 Nov - 15:02

Your coach gives you hugs?! Sounds like an awesome coach!

Me...well I uh....kinda got into my first car accident yesterday.

I was driving to school, and was on this really hilly road. I was going down one that lead to an intersection. I....I was not paying attention and slammed right into this car in front of me. I did see it beforehand, and I tried to stop but my breaks were not very helpful....

All I thought before hitting was "Censored oh my god unbelievable censor blah censor censor blah"

So after I hit her, I didn't know what to do. I was never in an accident so I was a total idiot when I had to pull over the side and 'access the damage'. She came up to me and said her car wasn't damaged, and wouldn't press any charges. The front of my bumper got a little messed up, but other than that it was fine. In the end she gave me her insurance information and told me it was alright, and that it has happened before.

I was just lucky it wasn't worse, and that it wasn't some huge muscular dude who I ran into too! xD My parents weren't even mad, they just told me, "At least you got experience" and "It could have been worse."

OH my gosh though after it happened my foot wouldn't stop shaking and I could barely drive to school!
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 13 Nov - 17:10

*claps* I wonder what my first accident will be like...if I ever get my license xD

BUT ANYWAYS...

I was looking at my pack site, and I looked down at the bottom where it said: we have 4 registered users. And I was suddenly like: O_O OMG SO, THERE'S ME, ACCIRRAH, RAYLIN, AND YONA...BUT WHO IS THE FOURTH ONE?!?!?! And I spent a few minutes trying to figure out who the fourth wolf was, and I kept saying the list of FOUR wolves in my head, until I suddenly realized I had just named all four of the users. Then I facepalmed so hard my forehead stung for a while xD I'm just...I have so many issues...xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 14 Nov - 19:29

Excellent job Forest. The math ability surges within you.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 9 Dec - 13:22

Oh ueah...xD

And now...there has been so much fail from yesterday and today...starting with yesterday, I was at my brother's hockey game, and I had gotten a cappuccino coffee thing from the concession stands. And I set it on a table, and then reach over to grab my phone, and knock the cup over. My mom and dad both shook their heads, and said "We can't take ya anywhere!" And I was also wearing my bro's extra hockey jersey, and I just said "I didn't get any on the jersey!"

And a few minutes later, there were these bars where I was sitting because it was up high, above the ice. And it got my foot stuck in between them. So I had to wiggle it around until it came free...xD

And it had snowed here, so me and my bro went outside when we were done with chores and bla. I grabbed one of the new sleds we bought, and brought it outside. I went sledding on it a few times, then decided that it was too boring. So I put the sled at the top of the hill, and stood on it. Not a good idea xD it started to go down the hill, then did a 360 and I almost fell off, and you could hear me go "Omg...whoa...WHOA!!! Wait...I'm still on-" BOOM! I fell over backwards and almost started rolling down the hill. So...I went off to the ice rink we made outside, and slipped and fell almost as soon as I stepped onto it. So I just stuck with sledding down to the Slender woods at the edge of our backyard...

We also put up the Christmas tree last night...and we were putting all the ornaments on it, and of course me and my bro both drop one and break it xD

Now today...about 7 minutes ago...I was doing school in my chair, and I was bored, so I leaned back on the chair. Not like a normal person would, but I leaned back so the two front legs came off the floor. And...the chair started to fall backwards, and I fell down with it xD and my bro was sitting there staring at me, and I just got up and said "I'm okay!" then picked the chair up and sat back down like nothing ever happened...xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 9 Dec - 17:21

Gee Forest xD I don't know what to say...

I guess today my pants was unzipped.....
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 9 Dec - 19:56

Hey at least you weren't in a classroom where all these other people would just stare and laugh at you. xD

Now since I feel like typing...

Not long ago in school I was in the hallways on my way to my next class. There was this teacher standing by a window staring at a bee kind of just spazzing out on the window. And because I'm such a buggy person, I went up to try and pick the thing up. Ya know...TO SAVE ITS LIFE. :O Well...the teacher started accusing me saying "OH MY GOD THAT IS A HORNET WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT IT WILL DYE ANYWAY STOP STOP OH MY GOD STOP." I just stared at her before walking away all awkwardly and depressed. That's what I get for trying to be a hero. xD

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec - 19:09

I was sledding once with my dog in the lead ... well the sled was to fast and rammed into her and I was like "Fail" ... did the same thing the next day

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 15 Dec - 17:10

Congratulations Feral, yours is better than mine... MINE IS WORST!!!(but probably the same problem, THE DOG IS AHEAD OF ME! CAN"T EVEN CONTROLL IT!)

When I went to some Christmas gift-giving programs in Austrailia last christmas, and the lad there gave me the chance to ride his sled(since it was Flame's friend). Then I was preparing to sled off, not noticing I forgot to put the reins on them, they drove off like going to new york and I was like, "Hey! You idiots get back here!" I ended up in the cold lake that wasn't frozen yet. Man winter fireplace is awesome... But my sledding turned out to be a failure. Lol!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 16 Dec - 17:07

Eheheheh...sledding....we all have those moments. Well, unless you live in a really warm area year round.

A few years ago I yet sledding. It had this snow made ramp that was made every year by random teens. I never went off it, but I figured since I had one of those inflatable sleds it wouldn't be any bad. Causes...I have bad experiences in sledding ramps...

Anyways, I go off of it and all is well. That is until I was heading straight for the parking lot. I was too freaked out to jump off, so I just held on for dear life. Just my luck I headed right up to a metal pole at full speed. It had a concrete base and then all steel...so I knew I was in trouble. I rammed straight into it, flinging me off the sled. I landed a few feet away and just layed there face down not moving (Because I didn't want to move). You just here this all the gasps of people around me. I eye up the hill and all is silent with people just staring and pointing at me concerned. So slowly I turn over and raise my hand high giving the thumbs up. People laughed and some up the hill started clapping. xD

Honestly, if I wasn't on my inflatable sled, I probably would have hit my head on the concrete or get some broken bones. I was really lucky to get knocked off.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec - 17:35

Lol. Nice one Thunder. Okai, so here's my sledding fail.

I used to live at this one house, where there was this one HUGE hill. I took my sled out and went down it a few times. I scooted towards the front, and leaned forward so I would go faster. Also, at the base of the hill, there is a forest.
So, I was going down really fast. But I looked up and realized that I was heading towards the rocks, which happened to be large... and once was sorta like a ramp. Thus, I ramped off the rock, and crashed down into a tree. Kinda like Thunders...
~
Okai, this isn't about me. But it's still.... strange...

Me and my friends Lydia, Hannah, Joe, and Markus were watching a movie. Joe was like, "Dang. Outta popcorn." And then, he started eating his cup. Hannah, Lydia, and I were like, "o.o Dude." Then, Marcus started eating his cup. Hannah took a bite of hers, but I poked her and told her "Don't."
At the end of the movie, Marcus and Joe had eaten their paper cups WHOLE. Me and Lydia were like, "._. We're surrounded by goats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next