Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

+5
Miyuki
Forest
Tsuki
Robin
Thundo Puffs
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 2 May - 21:38

Here you can put down your failures in life, because I am sure we have those crazy moments in our lives. Plus..it will make us feel better about ourselves reading what other people did!

--------------------------------------------

So here is one of my embarrasing moments....

I was getting home from school, walking inside my front door and greeting my dogs, like normal. My Playstation 3 was hooked up to the Tv, and the internet was out because my computer SUCKS. So...I go on the internet using my Playstation. At the time, there was this song stuck in my head, sadly I can't put the link because I think it was deleted from Youtube. D:

It was called The Deliciuos Hamburger SOng, a parrody of Romano's Tamato song. It was sung by America of course, or a fan that is. It was in english and had lyrics to it. So when I got home I decided. "Hmm, LET'S SING THIS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!"

So I did...ABOUT 30 TIMES. And let me remind that this isn't the nice singing, where you try to get all the tones and pronountiations right, OH NO. This was like whales with throat cancer kinda singing. I continued singing even when my sister came home 40 minetes later. She didn't find it suprising, as I am always doing weird things. At that time, the volume on my Tv was all the way up, and I was screaming the lyrics.

So my sister went upstairs for a bit....then came back down with a worried expression on her face. I paused the video and asked what was wrong. She said..

"ALEX...YOU DO KNOW THAT DAD IS SLEEPING UPSTAIRS RIGHT????"

Yeah...I turned pale right then and there. You see, normally I come home alone, and my parents are always working and don't come home from work until the evening. I guess my dad took a day off this day...I turned off the Tv and started freaking out.

"Are you joking!? Please tell me you are joking!"

My sister laughed and I just stood there petrified....and THAT was when I realized that my dad has heard me sing THE DELICIOUS HAMBURGER SONG...NO SORRY...SCREAM THE SONG FOR OVER AN HOUR....

Later that day...when he came downstairs....I gave him this look and said..

"D-Did you here anything before?"

"Why YES, you have WONDERFUL SINGING."

Thats...when I sulked for the next few days in embarrasment...and avoided my dad whenever possible. xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue105/1000Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty Re: Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Robin Thu 2 May - 22:44

Nice story. I think I might pay you not to sing like that near me though......

Anyways, this is the story of the day I learned I sleep talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I was about 9 years old. I had gotten in bed with my sister and fallen asleep, and was dreaming of a goat beeping at me. Apparently I had been talking about it, because when I woke up that morning, my sister reprimanded me for talking about a beeping goat half the night. We dismissed this as crazy, but a few nights later, we went to bed after I got to watch the movie Jurassic Park 3. This time, my mom woke me up because I had scared the pants off my little sister with what I was saying, and she peed in the bed. And I was laying in it.

The minute I found that out, I was out of the bed in three seconds and running around the house shouting "I'M NOT A FIRE HYDRANT!"

I have never slept with my sister since.

THE END.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue2/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty Re: Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Tsuki Fri 3 May - 1:49

Wow... You guys are the coolest of people :p
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue67/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 3 May - 2:43

Thank you. *bows*
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue2/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 5 May - 12:21

Whoa xDD

TIME FOR ONE OF MY STORIES, WHICH I WAS REMINDED OF BECAUSE PRUSSIA IS LAUGHING CRAZILY WHILE CHASING A DUDE DOWN A WATERSLIDE RIGHT NOW. Don't ask.

BUT. I was at an indoor waterpark with my bro, and we were going down some of the waterslides there, and we were having fun you know, and we would each go down a different slide, then run and try to beat each other to slide, as siblings should do. Well, my bro slipped and scratched his knee a bit. but.....that was better than what I did....there were these little thingies, almost likes a really long bathtub at the end of the waterslide, so you don't slide onto the floor and skin your butt. WELL, I got down there, and I saw my bro already running to get to the waterslide again. I wanted to beat him, so I tried to jump out of the waterslide thing. BAD IDEA. I slipped, landed on my left side on the wall of the waterslide thing, and slithered out onto my face, and scratched my arms and knees. I was like "Oh s***" and got up as fast as I could, prayed that no one saw, and ran after my bro. And by the time I found him, my arm was bleeding quite a bit, and he said "What happened?" and I said "I uh...sorta brushed up against the floor a little...." and he gave me a weird look.

AND THAT IS ONE OF MY FAILS, PEOPLE.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue12/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May - 22:19

This story is about one of those times you do something incredibly stupid, thinkinit funny, then regret it the minute it stops being funny.

It happened a couple months ago. Robin and I both abhor the thought of anything relating to a grasshopper, cricket, praying mantis, mouse, or roach touching our bare skin, since we've both had some bad encounters with all of these creatures. I was carefully taking some of the roaches out of their box to feed Raphael (my yellow bearded dragon, refer to original site), and I accidentally dropped one on my hand. I completely and utterly flipped and flung the roach off my hand as jerked back so fast it was hard to see, and it landed on my bed. I caoght it and then fed it to Raph promptly, and then I spent the next 5 minutes rubbing the spot where the roach touched me raw against the carpet. This whole time, Robin was laughing at me, so I decided to get some payback. Next time he was over while I fed Raph, I flung a roach in his face. Robin wents completely NUTS, and ran around the room screaming and slapping at his face, even rolling around on the floor at one point. I had already retrieved the roach and fed it to Raph, so this continued for some time after the roach was off his face. I was laughing so hard it hurt, and I was starting to cry. of course, the moment Robin calmed down, I had a different reason to cry. That boy...........................he chased me around the nighborhood with a flyswatter hitting me in the butt with it every time he got close enough. My butt was red for 4 days afterwards, and it HURT...............I learned that day to never, ever, EVER, do ANYTHING that Robin had told me or not that he absolutely HATES. It's going to end up with me hurting somewhere very badly for a nice good period of time...................still doesn't mean I don't hit him on the head with The Encyclopedia a lot. Even though he despises it. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 22 May - 0:32

XDDD I remember that incident Aussie. The time when it touched you.................god, if only I had recorded it, we could've won AFV!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 25 May - 19:29

Fail on me... I just did a 5 hour DDR marathon (IM DYING RIGHT NOW) 30 mins later I find myself at the grocery store buying 10 dollars worth of bulk candy.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue67/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 25 May - 19:33

XDDD I just went to a buffet, and only at a piece of broccoli.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 25 May - 22:52

So le other day I was driving to my local SPCA animal shelter to volunteer, as i always did every weekened. However this was my first time driving ALONE there. SO I'm driving, using the GPS, when of course there is a marvolous detour. So I follow the detour...and end up lost (Thanks GPS). I call my mom, tell her I have no idea where I am, and she tells me to head home. I comply and start to turn around.

WELL APARENTLY, where I turned out happened to lead into ON COMING TRAFFIC. I was about to turn right into everyone if this huge trunk hasn't honked his horn at me. I barely avoided him. It was terrifying...everyone staring at you like your're an idiot, it sucks. I backed up, then when the coast was clear, I got the hell out of there, back to the road that would take me home.

In conclusion, DETOURS SUCK AND GPS'S ARE FULL OF CRAP.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue105/1000Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 26 May - 11:12

Five words people, five words:

chatbox, archives, Steve, Thunder-Paws, Teuthiphobia

You're dead Thunder, you're DEAD!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 3 Jun - 16:58

I was taking Final exam's today. I was in my main classroom but then the teacher's said all the kids with IEP's, which are bassically kids for dissabilities and have trouble learning...have to go into another classroom to take the tests. Me, being one of those had to do that. So I picked up my test and folder, but then the teacher stopped me saying I had to give her my materials. Me being me, i thought she mean't my folder and I handed it to her. SHe just stood there with this confused expression on her face holding my folder before finally saying, "N-no...your test..."

GAH I AM SO STUPID! And the whole class was staring at me... -_______-"

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 3 Jun - 17:16

Congratulations Thunder. You're not the only one XD. Let's just say one time I forgot how to walk. During school.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue1/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun - 9:57

When I was chatting with some people on the site, I was dangling my arms out the window, and then I somehow fell out of it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 17 Jun - 14:21

Omg Happy! Hope you are okay XD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun - 14:57

I went to Casey's (Pretty much the only place in my town you can buy stuff at....) a while ago (Yesterday. |=), and I had $4.00. I wanted to buy some stuff, and my mum wanted some stuff too. When I went to buy them, everything costed too much. Soooo I got rid of my chocolate bar (the horror *.°). But it still costed too much. Sooooooooo I wondered what to get rid of. After a while I took out a few more things. Then, when I got some cheaper things, a bag of Skittlz, and my mum's pop.....  I was 75¢ short. There was a looong line. Then finally, a random dude gave me a dollar bill. After I bought everything, I raced back to my home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 27 Jun - 20:06

2 years ago when I was bathing from our boat near the coast, my bro was out there fishing... This is not headed where you think it is. xD And so my bro climbed down a ladder to the water to fix something. He pretended like he slipped, and needed help to get up. (He was wearing normal clothes.) I was about to jump from the side of our boat, but then I went to help him instead. So I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me backwards over him, and threw me in the ocean while everyone was watching... Also, he managed to throw me at something, so now I have a scar in the back of my head... And the saltwater didn't really make it hurt less... Meh... (Still nicest bro on earth though xP)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Left_bar_bleue31/100Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun - 20:35

Oooo what's this? embarrassing stories?

Ok so, one time, about 2 years ago? I was in my parent's car with a bowl of mac & cheese for my older sister. So we got over to the street that her friend's house was at (she was also taking me to a friend's house) and i thought a green car was her's. SOOOOOOOOO............ I got in it and was like "here, Mom got you mac & cheese." i said to 'her' and then i looked at her. and it was a REALLY old lady. Long story short, I almost died and got lost on the way to my friend's house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 27 Jun - 22:25

(Oh my gosh Dew! That must've been terrifying! xD)

I maaaaay or may not have had my leg give out and hit a wooden side bar when doing the limbo skating...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 28 Jun - 0:10

This happened just the other day:

Ok, so my older cousin Luke, who moved in with us a hile ago, we like to fight with eachother, even though he wiehs at least 115 more pounds than I do. So, while we were fighting, I kicked his legs out from beneath him, causing him to fall. On me. And I elbowed myself in the stomach..*Enter Mother*
". l. . This is not what it looks like Mother, please continue on your business."

One of the awkardest moments of my life. But funny.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 3 Jul - 11:54

I was just reminded on what a deep sleeper I am. One time my dad...who has diabetes...had a really bad reaction over night I guess, and my mom woke up finding him unresponsive and unmoving. She started shouting his name and screaming at him to try to get a response but never did. So she called an ambulance and then those guys came into our house, right past my room, and hauled my dad to the hospital.

I...never even knew it happened...because I was asleep the entire time. My mom told me when I woke up though. Oh, and yes he's fine. xD

I was just reminded that today when my dogs were barking in my face for two straight hours for food while I was still half dreaming half awake. Yeah...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Jul - 14:33

Haha *Claps* You guys are officially the best people in the world XD

My brother caught me singing off tune in the shower XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Jul - 23:56

Ok so its not really about me but its about my sister

So me and my family were at the mall shopping and stuff and we had this blue bag from one of the stores. And my littlest sister had it in her mouth for some reasong and the blue stuff got all over her mouth. I pointed it out in a fancy store and told her that her mouth and hands were blue... she walked around for the rest of the 2 hours we were there with her hand over her face xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 10 Jul - 10:42

Ok, we had company over last night, so I had to sleep with my sister. I hate sleeping with her, and there's two reasons. a. I sleep talk b. She's a bed hog. So I finally fell asleep, was dreaming about some big weird mansion, bug and lizard soldiers, Slade, a brainwashed Nightwing, Batman, Robin, and Red Robin, and I am rudely interrupted in this wonderfully confusing dream because my sister had PUSHED ME OFF THE BED IN HER SLEEP.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 3 Aug - 7:50

I don't even know... But this should be a fail...
SO. I was looking for some pictures and I stumble upon this one:

Embarassing Moments and Failures in Life Tumblr_meyh77PS9Z1rljfi1o1_500
All it is, is a picture of Sweet Devil America and Alfred... What's the big deal? Well. Right after I clicked it I backed away from the screen, pulled my hand away from my mouse (hadn't done so in a couple of hours) and put both hands over my mouth. A quiet squeal came from... Somewhere saying "ERMERGAWD~ SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE~ ARGGRHGRHRG~ X3 WHO CARES IF THIS ISN'T LOGIC! I LOVE MYSELF!" Am I the only one who recognizes this as a fail?
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next