Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Excused for Absence - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Excused for Absence

+8
Cynder
Rain
Forest
Tsuki
Miyuki
Flare
March
Robin
12 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:39

First topic message reminder :

If you are going to be away for a few days, it is mandatory to inform fellow role-players of your absence. It is rude and very frustrating for people to leave without notice, especially if a character is stuck in a conversation. So essentially, don't be a jerk. Anyways, when you post in this topic, please tell us why you will be leaving (if it isn't too personal and uncomfortable), and for how long you will be leaving. It is also okay for members to pm an admin or mod about their absence.

EFA (Excused For Absence):
For any reason if you will not be on the site for more than 72hours (3days) it is mandatory to ask for an 'EFA' status. Please out of love and respect for your fellow role-players please notify us! Nobody wants to keep checking for posts that are never going to come. Just post bellow when and for how long you will be away. It is completely up to you to write your reason of leave, it is prohibited for members to pressure another member into explaining his/her EFA status.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Emergency Strikes:
In some cases you may not get a chance to ask for an 'EFA' as life can get in the way. You'll be granted three 'Emergency Strikes' meaning for a time up to one week you will be forgiven for your absence. For every week without given notice a strike will be given. Upon return you may message an administrator and explain your situation. It is up to them to decide whether or not you are applicable to have your strikes cleared and how many shall be cleared.  A forum admin will message you if you hit 4 strikes.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

MIA (Missing In Action):
Missing In Action status goes to those who have been on EFA for longer than 28days (4weeks) They will not receive emergency strikes however anyone with an MIA is required to messaged on administrator upon return. You may ask for the MIA status if you believe you won't be around for 28days+ due to any number of things. Just as it is with EFA status your reason of leave is not necessary.  

○ Tsuki
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Mon 14 Sep - 22:05; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Just making it pretty)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty Re: Excused for Absence

Post by March Sun 5 Jul - 12:47

xD And now Robin is going on a posting spree *sig*
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 5 Jul - 12:53

kehehehehehehehe, what did you expect? You're lucky im too lay to look up pictures, otherwise theyre'd be a lot more posts
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 10 Jul - 11:31

Hi guys!

Sorry I'm disappearing and reappearing randomly. I won't do that again, swear. It's just--- I HATE HIGH SCHOOL.
Robin, you butt. Oh how I've missed you.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 11 Jul - 11:12

Sergeant Booty-call. I am extremely disappointed in your lack of proper grammar. An apostrophe is required between the "t" and "s" in order for the meaning of the sentence to be clear. You as well, Private. Not only do you lack an apostrophe, but you have also failed to successfully make use of the capitalization skills I know you possess.

Anyways, as you can see, your wonderful Commander is back.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 13 Jul - 23:47

I apoligize Commander. Please forgive me.

ANYWAYS. I'm headed to Illinois from Wednesday to late Sunday. So. Yeah.

Now all you fluffy butts go check out Wayne Manor, because there's an important post there~
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul - 3:35

Sorry I haven't been around a lot guys. My family has been going through some hard times as of late. I don't particularly want to say what...

Anyways, I can't stay. I'm only here to say that I give my characters ti Robin to rp, because I trust him. If he disappears and my characters are needed, I entrust them to Thunder. Like everyone else does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 15 Jul - 18:07

Wait people, I'm busy on my assignments lately, no way I'll be on until tomorrow or later when I go home from school? Idk but just letting you guys know.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 15 Jul - 20:26

Thank you for letting us know! ^^
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 28 Jul - 7:14

Sorry people, I'm back. Our Performance Tasks are hard and time-consuming, they are all introduced at the same time like-- GAAAAAHHH

I'll keep up in the rp...
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 28 Jul - 12:48

Welcome back! We have all been preoccupied at the moment, so the site is kinda on a 'break" (if you want to call it that).

I'll start everything back up in August!
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 7 Aug - 4:58

Hey guys, I'm lucky to be able to post this right now. Exams are fast approaching and I really hate making youwait for my post... So will someone rp my chars in the mean time or maybe temporary until I get back? I'm being an idiot right now for asking, but in my opinion it's better than not posting. I have a feeling my grades are getting low for spending my time mostly in the internet. Sad
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 9 Aug - 0:37

Thanks Luna for notifying us, I have added you under EFA. ... I think I may have gotten a little carried away (CAUSE TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST, This thread always bothered me... WHY RED? Like... THAT RED OF ALL REDS. It just don't work bro) You can delete your icky red part when you compare and contrast my beauty to your red blob of text. Love you but why all the red.

... And of course it's just like me to start making fancy new rules and things even when nobody breaks them but me lolololololol ya that's mee...
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue67/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 14 Aug - 21:32

YAAAY remove me from EFA now, Tsuki. I'm BAAACK
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 14 Aug - 23:44

Done ._. AHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome back xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 15 Aug - 9:17

Welcome back, Luna xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 16 Aug - 3:44

Thank you!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 20 Aug - 12:36

SEEING AS I AM AN ADMIN I CAN CALL YOU OUT FOR NOT HAVING AT LEAST THREE WORDS IN YOUR POST

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHEUEBSKBAKANSKS

Anyways I'm here to say that I start college next Monday. So far I only have two classes, one Monday and Wednesday and another Tuesday and Thursday... But this is college and I actually probably most likely have to try a little teensy weensy tiny lil bit. xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 20 Aug - 20:03

That's awesome, Forest! I wish you the best of luck! Have fun with the marvelous pace in which they expect things to be done.

Ironically, I'm taking two classes as well, which take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays. xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 21 Aug - 5:18

At least you don't get that stupid stuff from 4 different classes that has to be finished for the next day. Free time don't exist sometimes xD
Have fun Foro. And you too Thunder. Do your best~
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 21 Aug - 12:32

Ahahahaahaaaa oh school.... Another school year is starting so I may not be very active... You know, like I always am xDD idk... Ima just.... go cry now.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 21 Aug - 21:45

It feels really weird to not be back in school.. high school that is. Like... I feel like I'm skipping class? xD My sister leaves for school and I just hang back and laugh. I'll be crying soon as well, though.

Let us all have a WONDERFUL SCHOOL YEAR (hah). And March, you know what sounds really great? I mean this with as much love and compassion when I say you should totally post as a certain tree-loving space wolf that deserves a comeback. The wolves by the falls are waiting most earnestly. After that we can finally call this rp night to a close and move towards spring and new pups! EH?

Excused for Absence - Page 15 Shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 1 Sep - 0:21

I done didilly dun did it. Anyways, first day back in school starts tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 5 Sep - 21:47

Guys, I am officially a victim of hold-up.
Minor age.

I need to be on EFA or... Whatever for a month.
I'm grounded.

The problem now is my character.

What to do?
HEEEELPP
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 5 Sep - 23:28

A month? From the internet? My my...

You may do the following:

1.) Since one month does not equal too much time in actual role-play, you may choose to do nothing with your characters. When you come back, you may come up with a little "explanation" on why they have been missing out on things.

2.) The more preferable method involves having one/two of us "adopting" your characters. I am doing this exact same thing for Aaron/Jay's Wing at the moment. The person who adopts your characters will not take major any actions with them, but will be allowed to have the characters flow along with the rp time and setting without causing confusion. The adopter will of course do their utmost best to play your characters to their biography.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 6 Sep - 6:10

I'll go with number two.. I hate making people wait. I don't care who but... Yeah. XD
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum