Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Excused for Absence - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Excused for Absence

+8
Cynder
Rain
Forest
Tsuki
Miyuki
Flare
March
Robin
12 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:39

First topic message reminder :

If you are going to be away for a few days, it is mandatory to inform fellow role-players of your absence. It is rude and very frustrating for people to leave without notice, especially if a character is stuck in a conversation. So essentially, don't be a jerk. Anyways, when you post in this topic, please tell us why you will be leaving (if it isn't too personal and uncomfortable), and for how long you will be leaving. It is also okay for members to pm an admin or mod about their absence.

EFA (Excused For Absence):
For any reason if you will not be on the site for more than 72hours (3days) it is mandatory to ask for an 'EFA' status. Please out of love and respect for your fellow role-players please notify us! Nobody wants to keep checking for posts that are never going to come. Just post bellow when and for how long you will be away. It is completely up to you to write your reason of leave, it is prohibited for members to pressure another member into explaining his/her EFA status.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Emergency Strikes:
In some cases you may not get a chance to ask for an 'EFA' as life can get in the way. You'll be granted three 'Emergency Strikes' meaning for a time up to one week you will be forgiven for your absence. For every week without given notice a strike will be given. Upon return you may message an administrator and explain your situation. It is up to them to decide whether or not you are applicable to have your strikes cleared and how many shall be cleared.  A forum admin will message you if you hit 4 strikes.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

MIA (Missing In Action):
Missing In Action status goes to those who have been on EFA for longer than 28days (4weeks) They will not receive emergency strikes however anyone with an MIA is required to messaged on administrator upon return. You may ask for the MIA status if you believe you won't be around for 28days+ due to any number of things. Just as it is with EFA status your reason of leave is not necessary.  

○ Tsuki
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Mon 14 Sep - 22:05; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Just making it pretty)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty Re: Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Wed 25 Jun - 12:55

Yay! Get done with school! Yaaay! Go Marchy!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 26 Jun - 22:53

The site has been acting strangely for me. Whenever I try to get to the url, the screen turns dark grey and the loading takes 30+ seconds. Before it seemed as if it would never even come up...just recently it was able to load. When I finally got on the site, clicking on links here would account for the same thing: 30+ second loading. Along with that, many pictures are not coming up as they should, and the latest topics widget will no longer scroll for me. The same thing is happening for Forest's Fearless Hearts Pack forum, so it must be something with forumotion. Everything else with my internet and computer is completely fine besides these sites.

It took me a lot of patience to even get to this EFA thread. I hope this situation will solve itself within a few days, but if not then I will start to seriously worry.

And I just noticed....the editing bar is gone. I can't change the text or color here what so ever... ^^"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Thu 26 Jun - 23:13

Haha I'm done school now finally. I can now waste time on the internet more >: D

And the site seems pretty normal to me ._.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 27 Jun - 11:10

WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME MARCH. Congrats on being able to be an internet addict again! ;3

Anyways...the site is normal again for me...I have no idea what happened the other day.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 30 Jun - 0:17

I'm BACK and the site STILL haven't made any progress in activity what the hell ._.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 3 Jul - 2:24

Webbers Pulto! The reason it's so inactive is the last four people to say something, kind of including me are the ones that seem to post anymore. Plus... Luna. I think it's Luna.

Anyways, I've been so derpy as of late because my cousin came over for a surprise visit... yaaaaaaaay... he's gone, finally.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 10 Jul - 11:00

So I finally got around to doing something I should have done a long time ago...get a better internet browser on my laptop...I tried Google Chrome, but that was poop...so I got Firefox >: D Anyways, I will be more active now that it doesn't take 5 minutes to load a single page ._.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 10 Jul - 12:30

THAT IS FANFLIPPINGTASTIC FOREST! Maybe we can finally get a chance to speak again on the chatbox.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 11 Jul - 22:11

Forest wrote:So I finally got around to doing something I should have done a long time ago...get a better internet browser on my laptop...I tried Google Chrome, but that was poop...so I got Firefox >: D Anyways, I will be more active now that it doesn't take 5 minutes to load a single page ._.

Dude. Dude. Dude. I. Just. Got. Firefox. Like. The Day. You. Posted. This. I. Was Having. The Same. Problem.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 17 Jul - 7:51

Helluuu~!
I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, and I thought I'd try and post while we are at le cabin now... But my phone is the worst poop at typing with, and the internet is so slow, I have to take my boat out just to get 3G on my phone... xD
Also my laptop burned up a while a go... Not even joking, it burned up from the inside. ._.
Well, I'll be EFA for an unknown amount of time... So... Ueah xP

(Nice avvies btw... I love them xD)
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 17 Jul - 17:54

I probably should have posted this sooner, but I'm on my way to Minnesota right now for a skating competition ._. But I will most likely have time to post this weekend Very Happy (Btw, my friend told me to find a wolf while I'm there, become a werewolf, then come back and make her become one so we can terrorize our town...)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 25 Jul - 15:43

I haven't been around much lately... Normally I would... just say... yeaaahhh... just... ask Midnight about it. I'm not risking it... Also, the problem Thunder was having a while back, I've been having for like... forever... it was gone for a little bit, and now it's back...

ANYWAYS. MY FIRST CONCERT IS THIS WEDNESDAY. YEEEEEE! OneRepublic and The Script. Two of my favourite bands... artists... whatevers... idek ._.

This Thursday, we are also heading out early to go to Illinois to visit with my mother's mother who has Alzheimer's and was recently put in an assisted living place. I am... not particularly looking forward to going there. We visited before, and this one old lady always follows at me saying nasty things to me... it's pretty damn scary... sounds like she wants to murder me or something...

So we get back Saturday, and GUESS WHAT? I GO TO SUMMER CAMP THURSDAY! Seven days of horseback riding half my day, pool time at least once a day, and various other things. The only downsides are there are, of course, no electronics, so no of you guys. Also, Mini-Insomniac here... Even if I pull an all-nighter, I still can't sleep till like... two am ._. It'll be great fun sleeping in a cabin... or not sleeping...

SO. We get back the tenth, and my school decided to be a *Beeeeeeeeep* and MOVE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TO THE THIRTEENTH. THANK YOU SCHOOL. THANK YOU.

I DON'T WANT MY SUMMER TO END TT^TT
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 25 Jul - 17:57

xD Hang in there Rob.

Now that I am here I guess i'll tell you now. Okay, so I'm not going to leave for a while, but i though I'd let you know that I am actually leaving for Japan to go see my family on August 4th. I'm sure there will be wifi there so I will be on, but not chat or role-play because doing such things are painful with an iPod ._. And of course I will be spending most of my time exploring all over Japan since we haven't been there for some time and you know, what's the point of going on vacation and spend your entire time on the internet? Those tickets are crazy expensive. Damn I feel really sad leaving my computer… Anyways I will be back three weeks later and then somewhere in the beginning of September I go back to school… sadly… Maybe I should share some pictures with you peoples when I come back… We'll see ; )
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 26 Jul - 11:01

OoO You get to go to JAPAN?!?!?!?!?! I envy you... have fun there Marchy! Enjoy your time with your family. We'll all miss you and your fishiness.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 26 Jul - 15:15

Illinois is a scary place, Robin, especially when you go into a Wal-Mart any time after 8 PM...xD Japan is better ._.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 26 Jul - 19:23

You sound pretty busy Robin. I hope you have a good time and at least have SOME time to rest afterwards! I would be completely exhausted after all that. X3 Beware the old lady.

And March, I hope you have a great time as well! Explore the hell out of that place, and maybe even visit one of their owl cafe's or something...or cat cafe..or bunny cafe..well...I think you get the point...

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 27 Jul - 7:25

March, I love you, but I hate you xD Why do everyone get to travel somewhere and I have stay at the same place all my life ;_; xP Oh well... Have fun going to Japan, and you have fun in summercamp as well Robin! ^^
I'm actually looking forward to starting school again ._. Idk why xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 28 Jul - 5:45

Forest wrote:Illinois is a scary place, Robin, especially when you go into a Wal-Mart any time after 8 PM...xD Japan is better ._.

Wait. You've DONE that?! How are you still alive Foro?!

You'll get out of there someday Rain!

Believe me, I will.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 28 Jul - 8:01

I stay alive because of my skillz...and Rain, at least you got to go out of the country...I've never left the U.S. xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 28 Jul - 8:35

But the US is so big! And there's so many places to go there! Here there are pine woods, mountains, fjords, more woods, more mountains, and some sea... xD Not very interesting...
Oh... and of course troll and Kraken Mythology xP But that's about it ._.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 31 Jul - 9:51

I will be going to Cedar Point for a night, so I will see you lovely people in two days. ;D
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Mon 4 Aug - 12:02

Well people, it's August 4th which means i'm leaving for Japan. Don't expect me to be on often and posting. I'll miss you guys :3
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 5 Aug - 20:04

*inhales* Hope you have fun....buddy...not like I wanted to go or anything.... c:
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 10 Aug - 0:56

I return... im tired... sleeping... yes sleeping...
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 10 Aug - 21:52

Don't let the bed butts bite...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum