Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Excused for Absence - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Excused for Absence

+8
Cynder
Rain
Forest
Tsuki
Miyuki
Flare
March
Robin
12 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:39

First topic message reminder :

If you are going to be away for a few days, it is mandatory to inform fellow role-players of your absence. It is rude and very frustrating for people to leave without notice, especially if a character is stuck in a conversation. So essentially, don't be a jerk. Anyways, when you post in this topic, please tell us why you will be leaving (if it isn't too personal and uncomfortable), and for how long you will be leaving. It is also okay for members to pm an admin or mod about their absence.

EFA (Excused For Absence):
For any reason if you will not be on the site for more than 72hours (3days) it is mandatory to ask for an 'EFA' status. Please out of love and respect for your fellow role-players please notify us! Nobody wants to keep checking for posts that are never going to come. Just post bellow when and for how long you will be away. It is completely up to you to write your reason of leave, it is prohibited for members to pressure another member into explaining his/her EFA status.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Emergency Strikes:
In some cases you may not get a chance to ask for an 'EFA' as life can get in the way. You'll be granted three 'Emergency Strikes' meaning for a time up to one week you will be forgiven for your absence. For every week without given notice a strike will be given. Upon return you may message an administrator and explain your situation. It is up to them to decide whether or not you are applicable to have your strikes cleared and how many shall be cleared.  A forum admin will message you if you hit 4 strikes.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

MIA (Missing In Action):
Missing In Action status goes to those who have been on EFA for longer than 28days (4weeks) They will not receive emergency strikes however anyone with an MIA is required to messaged on administrator upon return. You may ask for the MIA status if you believe you won't be around for 28days+ due to any number of things. Just as it is with EFA status your reason of leave is not necessary.  

○ Tsuki
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Mon 14 Sep - 22:05; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Just making it pretty)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty Re: Excused for Absence

Post by Luna Wed 5 Nov - 4:27

Awwww I don't have a roleplay buddy.... Lol, joke. Have fun Sirena! (I will find a wolf to rp with. xD)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 16 Nov - 19:25

Hey guy's im back I will be posting tonight maybe or tomorrow morning I am so tired and honestly I think I rather sleep all day than post! Very Happy So my mates see ye tonight or tomorrow!
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 17 Nov - 5:25

Glad to have you back, Sirena! ^^
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 18 Nov - 16:17

Welcome back Sirena! Very Happy
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 28 Nov - 10:12

I'm going to be on EFA fvor the next couple days because... RELATIVES...
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 1 Dec - 17:47

Okay okay Robinhood... GL
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 1 Dec - 23:17

Relatives...how nice.~

And as for me. I apologize for not being active this past week. I have just been busy with school is all. I expect to resume activity on both the chatbox and rp soon. After all... winter break is in two weeks...~ and also midterms...and projects....and oh gosh...

Er, but anyways, this is not an EFA. I'm still here. I just wanted to tell you all why I haven't been on as much.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 2 Dec - 5:52

Ah, sure. I have noticed you been gone the past few days... Glad to know the reason.~
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 10 Dec - 0:08

Oh. Uh. Hi. I am... going through some shtuff emotionally right now, and I... will definitely be spotty for _______________ long. Danke.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Wed 10 Dec - 12:25

Hello Peoples. Lately, I haven't been on, and i'm sorry about that. I will try to get on more often. I'm just exhausted from life -___-
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 10 Dec - 12:37

Aww... Marchy... I've missed your company lots and lots...
Glad to have you with us ^^ Stay strong!

You too Rob! It'll get better soon.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 15 Dec - 21:47

Hola, it is I the Thondu.

This week I will have a bunch of funtastic midterms to do in school with an add-on of study guides.~ I won't really be here... After this week, however,  I will be here...pretty much anytime I want. (Winter break)

I apologize to Shimmer, who is still awaiting a post from me. I'll try to squeeze one in if I can.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa also... if someone could post on the thread...that would be great... I don't care what you post on there....just as long as its appropriate....
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Dec - 21:58

I'm sure Robin has told you already, but I got a nook for Christmas. We celebrated early, due to our trip to Florida. I am currently posting from a hotel. Hopefully though, when we reach Florida I'll be able to post. That will be sometime tomorrow, id we're lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed 24 Dec - 20:58

Well, I'm headed off to Illinois until Tuesday by eleven tomorrow. Joy... "Quality Time" with family.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 25 Dec - 20:02

YAY! Jayfeather!
AND BOO! Rob is going away!
Have as much fun as you can Rob! And come back soon! ^^
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Dec - 3:37

I have work like crazy tomorrow, and then a concert, and then finals. So I am going to be very busy and may not have a chance to get on all week! I'll miss you all! See you again soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 27 Dec - 8:05

Aww... Okay Wildfire! Hurry back! We'll do the dance for you so you get costumers~ And have fun!
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 30 Dec - 20:18

Ze fabulosu me has returneds~ With a very strong Monster Assault addiction, sadly. BUT WHO CARES?!

*cough cough* Anyways, KILL DEM FINALS WILDFIRE!
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 19 Jan - 0:33

You guys really don't deserve this right now. None of you. But it needs to be said.

I have to go.

Maybe just for a while. Maybe for a couple of years.

I'm breaking apart, y'know? I act so cheery sometimes and I just can't do it anymore. There's too much mixing and smashing together and just trying to sucker punch me and I just can't fucking do it anymore! Chip chip chipping away.

Not to mention I can barely move my fingers without pain, I can barely move my arms and legs without aching, and everything stings and burns on my wrists and hands. Naw, I don't cut. So don't be thinking that.

Idiots.

In this state, I can't post. Not anywhere. Not any way. I can't do anything. Not without hurting someone, it seems. Shit ain't right with the world right now... shit just ain't right.

I was never supposed to be here anyways.

I'll be around. Seeya guys... if I'm needed, anybody can make my characters respond.

Go ahead.

I'd love it.

I'll be back to kick all your asses, I promise... maybe not for a long, long time, but you bet your damn souls I'll be back someday. Little f*ckers... thinking I wouldn't be coming back... Of course I'll be back, bakas. I'll be back. I'll be back.

Little shits. You got just a little too close for comfort.

God damn it... I'm sorry guys... I need to go before I explode on you when none of you deserve it and most of you won't understand it.

Oi, Shimmer? You're temporary me, ok? You gotta be a post monster, and keep activity up and all that, k?
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 19 Jan - 5:51

ROBIIIN I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!

But you will be back right? Right? RIGHT????

Sad
Kaz'mi doesn't have the real Jun'co. But Shimmer is there!! Yeppppppeeeee!!!!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 19 Jan - 15:09

You know, I could say a lot of things right now. Many, many things. But, for some reason, my head is telling me not to. Perhaps it knows that no matter what I say will change this outcome.

I guess the only things I will say is this: I love you.

NO, NOT IN THAT WAY YOU PERVS.

I love you: as a brother, as a sister, as a friend.

I am... sorry that I could not change anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

LOTE will continue operating as normal. As for Robins characters, I would like to continue their existence. If Shimmer is okay with it, she will rp Junco. As for me... I would like to rp Aaron/Jay's Wing. Kimiko is still open to anyone, but if no one wants to take her, I will rp her as well.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Mon 19 Jan - 15:31

I love you Robs don't worry about us ok? we'll be fine well I will be eventually it just is killing me that your hurting  and I cant do anything about it just remember that I love you and im always here. I'll take Junco and make you proud <3

EDIT: Why couldn't anyone warn me about my sig before I started crying at the computer god i'll miss you Robs  

Last edited by Shimmer on Mon 19 Jan - 16:02; edited 1 time in total
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 19 Jan - 15:43

. . .

I'll try to make this short.

I did really not want to post here once I saw this, for obvious reasons...
I will anyway, though.
I'm really sad because of all this, which was also pretty obvious. I understand it. Of course I do... I love you too, as Thunder said. We are family, no matter how long we are apart...

Your phone is a few paces away from you, and I know most of us would always be there if you ever wanted to have... Just a chat.

I'll always tell you this until I can do it properly, or until I don't need to say it anymore...

It'll be alright, Rob.

I understand it... Maybe not at first, but little by little... I got it, okay? But we both know things will turn out alright.

Now I'm probably just babbling for some peeps here.

We'll be awaiting your return, you fluffy candle. Once again we'll be expecting you back at a random moment, and then we can throw a party, and use the chatbox, and just be us again...
Damn, I'll miss you... You amazing Blue Carrot you... Don't change in any way while you're gone. Just become happy. No more crap... Just smiles and happiness...
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jan - 16:26

I... am not especially good with emotions. And I'm fairly certain I know more than most what's going on right now. All I can say is...

If I was still your neighbour, I would've never allowed this to happen. You know that. All of us here care for you, and we'll be waiting for you, just like Rain said.

I'd like to share with you guys a video I know Robin was watching a lot before she left, is probably still watching right now.

Some of you will get it better than others... but I guess that goes for a lot of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Mon 19 Jan - 16:38

Well that video just made me cry harder isn't it amazing how a day can go from horrible to a living hell........
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/100Excused for Absence - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum