Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Excused for Absence - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Excused for Absence

+8
Cynder
Rain
Forest
Tsuki
Miyuki
Flare
March
Robin
12 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:39

First topic message reminder :

If you are going to be away for a few days, it is mandatory to inform fellow role-players of your absence. It is rude and very frustrating for people to leave without notice, especially if a character is stuck in a conversation. So essentially, don't be a jerk. Anyways, when you post in this topic, please tell us why you will be leaving (if it isn't too personal and uncomfortable), and for how long you will be leaving. It is also okay for members to pm an admin or mod about their absence.

EFA (Excused For Absence):
For any reason if you will not be on the site for more than 72hours (3days) it is mandatory to ask for an 'EFA' status. Please out of love and respect for your fellow role-players please notify us! Nobody wants to keep checking for posts that are never going to come. Just post bellow when and for how long you will be away. It is completely up to you to write your reason of leave, it is prohibited for members to pressure another member into explaining his/her EFA status.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Emergency Strikes:
In some cases you may not get a chance to ask for an 'EFA' as life can get in the way. You'll be granted three 'Emergency Strikes' meaning for a time up to one week you will be forgiven for your absence. For every week without given notice a strike will be given. Upon return you may message an administrator and explain your situation. It is up to them to decide whether or not you are applicable to have your strikes cleared and how many shall be cleared.  A forum admin will message you if you hit 4 strikes.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

MIA (Missing In Action):
Missing In Action status goes to those who have been on EFA for longer than 28days (4weeks) They will not receive emergency strikes however anyone with an MIA is required to messaged on administrator upon return. You may ask for the MIA status if you believe you won't be around for 28days+ due to any number of things. Just as it is with EFA status your reason of leave is not necessary.  

○ Tsuki
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Mon 14 Sep - 22:05; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Just making it pretty)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty Re: Excused for Absence

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 16 Apr - 22:21

I'm back from competition! My team placed 1st in the state for Animal management! I overall placed 6th in the state individually, and I was competing against 200+ people... so my self esteem is higher than usual. I also got a plaque! Very Happy

I've never really won anything before... so apologies if I get excited. xD

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 19 Apr - 20:17

Congrats Thundo!!!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 20 Apr - 13:34

Last edited by Timothy on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 8:34; edited 7 times in total

I must say that this is probably the most confusing thing I've ever read.... Who was Timothy?

Also, Congratulations Thunder! That's awesome! I suck at animal care... All my pets die (fish, nobody trusts me with anything else)
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue67/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 20 Apr - 15:08

Timothy... WHO THE HECK IS TIMOTHY

And danke you two! That is just....depressing Tsuki... xD *pets Tsuki on head*
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 20 Apr - 15:23

.......... Wtf..... xDD I... Idk...
Well, I came here to say, that I've been on the coast of Norway on my cabin all week... And my dad had actually put up a WiFi, but without telling us... -_-
We're going home tomorrow though.... And I have a plan for the RP later... Mrewhewhewhewhew..... ._.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 20 Apr - 16:14

OH MY HOLY FREAKING GOD IT WORKED. I LOOOOVE MY SISTER'S NOOK NOW. As stated above, I nabbed my sister's nook. And it works! Its a pain to use,BUT IT WORKS! I've beenwithout any form of internet access for so long that I'm a millimeter from crying tears of joy right now. I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR. The fact my nor Jayfeathers profiles werent deleted is like a miracle.

Now that I have a wayback on, I'll be on as often as ican without getting caught. I'm already down a laptop, phone,tv, and dsi. I think id die if I lost this. Seriously die.

Oh, and Timothy is me, just a different name.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 20 Apr - 16:29

WOOOOBIIIIINN!!!!!!!!!
Hot chilli of jalapenos! I bet I'm talking for everyone when I say: I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, I CAN CRY!! ;_;
Welcome back Robin! Idk what to say, just... JGZNHAJSVHKAFEIAVWGIXVAIDVQISV
So much has been dull without you!
Very Happy
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 20 Apr - 16:34

HOLY FRIKKITY FRUCKER ROBIN

HEJSJSHMWHSKSBWJSNKSMSJSNEJSKDU
DHEJSHOSNz
When
Kejaninwjeown
Jaiwnswokajwk
Due he
Down
She kanal
When sow
OMGGGGGGGG I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun 20 Apr - 19:10

Holy balls it's Robin…

Welcome back, we all missed you. A lot. We're glad that you are able to join us again and I think I just peed my pants a little bit xD
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 20 Apr - 22:00

I mished ou guys so much its past the point of ridiculousness even for OUR STANDARDS. Jay and i will be taking turns snagging the nook.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 20 Apr - 23:18

Welcome back Robin. It's been forever since you've been on. Hopefully you won't be absent again x3
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 21 Apr - 15:21

I....I um....excuse me while I go EXPLODE.

ROBIN ROBIN ROBIN GUESS WHAT

On the two yea anniversary I posted an edit on the chatbox war thing on how long you've been gone and....omg....I even moved your bios to the forgotten records and TWO FRIKEN DAYS LATER HERE YOU ARE. BEST ANIVARSARY EVER. I just can't believe it...

Heh...I was so close to beating your post record as well. xD WELCOME BACK, I guess I'll send you an update on rp and things soon...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 21 Apr - 23:52

You will never beast me record. . . I already outposted you for this month. Which measns you havernt been very activ laterly........
I hall have to
FIX THAT
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Thu 24 Apr - 23:18

... I swear... There is something you aren't teling me about... The first hug... Wobin? Is that what he just called you? That's it. Silent treatment (how long will this last)
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue67/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 24 Apr - 23:30

Well Mr. I can't be bothered to notice Robin is back until a day later, Rain may call me what he wishes and I was an emotional wreck when I first ot back, so don't judge. If you didn't notice, I didn't so much as hint at hugging anyone other than rain, forest, march, and pulto.

If you wanna try the silent treatment though, you can sleep on the couch.

EDIT: Herm, yes, did I mention my existence on the site is purely dependent on the moods of my mom and sister since they control the nook? Im at school right now.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 6 May - 20:39

Erm… I'm going to be away from tomorrow to Friday after noon for band camp ._.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Wed 7 May - 1:42

Enjoy yourself March ._. While we sit here and wait for the pack to become active again. And we all explode. x)
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/100Excused for Absence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 7 May - 14:52

Hahaha yeah.... we got so active again and then BOOP... Enjoy band camp. "One time...at band camp..."

I've been inactive because I'm working on a project agin. I just finnished the first part, and now I'm moving onto the second part, which is making a poster.

After Friday I will hopefully come back and post like crazy noodle lady.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 7 May - 16:58

WUBUBUBUBUB....
Ueah...
Just as Thunder... I've pretty much been buried in a lot of homework. And I just recently finished one of the stuffies~
But I still have 3 more things to do... Because the school decides to be a poop, and give us everything at the same time... And everything takes a week to do -_- I'll be productive tomorrow though!! ... Ueah... xD Sorry if I'm inactive a lot...
Just... Enjoy these pictures...

http://www.artige.no/bilde/69161
http://www.artige.no/bilde/69152
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 9 May - 16:55

Well, hope you guys come back soon! School gets out for me May 23rd, at 11:45. I'm happy to be free of homework, but being out of school just means I'm going to have to be bored all day while i wait around for the rest of you peeps who are still in school

Also, some time during June I will be taking a two week vacation around to South Dakota, then Wyoming, then Colorado, and finally back to Nebraska. Anyone who's got my skype will probably see me whenever I manage to grab wifi, but other than that, I'll be as active as a brick.

I will also be one more, because GUESS WHAT?

MY BIOLOGICAL MOM'S FRIEND FIXED MY LAPTOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE A COMPUTER AGAIN! I MISSED IT SO MUUUUUUUUUCH! I SPAZZED SO MUCH WHEN I SAW IT WORK. AHAHAHAHAHA

*cough cough* I did not just laugh like I was evil. Nope. Nu. Nein. *cough*Stupid Dark Heart AU personality*cough*
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sat 10 May - 0:32

I'm back from camp ^ ^
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 11 May - 11:31

Sorry about me not being active again. I know I said I'll post like a crazy noodle lady after Friday, but I'll have to delay that saying until after Monday once my project is complete. And lucky you Robin...almost being out of school.~ ^^ My school year got a another week due to all the snow days this year...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 22 May - 9:20

Tis my last day of school right now. WOOOOO! I get out at 11:45. I'm sorry about not being active, I got grounded for a while for eating cookies I didn't eat. Anyways, once my mom goes back to work early June, I'll be on a lot more because she will be sleeping during the day, and I can get on here and post without much worry.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Thu 22 May - 14:50

That's good to hear. If you poof again I will wish that Yuki's butt is haunting you... Eghh.... *shivers*
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 24 May - 21:23

See ya peeps, gonna go ride coasters n' stuff for a day.

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum