Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Excused for Absence - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Excused for Absence

+8
Cynder
Rain
Forest
Tsuki
Miyuki
Flare
March
Robin
12 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty Excused for Absence

Post by Robin Tue 30 Apr - 17:39

First topic message reminder :

If you are going to be away for a few days, it is mandatory to inform fellow role-players of your absence. It is rude and very frustrating for people to leave without notice, especially if a character is stuck in a conversation. So essentially, don't be a jerk. Anyways, when you post in this topic, please tell us why you will be leaving (if it isn't too personal and uncomfortable), and for how long you will be leaving. It is also okay for members to pm an admin or mod about their absence.

EFA (Excused For Absence):
For any reason if you will not be on the site for more than 72hours (3days) it is mandatory to ask for an 'EFA' status. Please out of love and respect for your fellow role-players please notify us! Nobody wants to keep checking for posts that are never going to come. Just post bellow when and for how long you will be away. It is completely up to you to write your reason of leave, it is prohibited for members to pressure another member into explaining his/her EFA status.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Emergency Strikes:
In some cases you may not get a chance to ask for an 'EFA' as life can get in the way. You'll be granted three 'Emergency Strikes' meaning for a time up to one week you will be forgiven for your absence. For every week without given notice a strike will be given. Upon return you may message an administrator and explain your situation. It is up to them to decide whether or not you are applicable to have your strikes cleared and how many shall be cleared.  A forum admin will message you if you hit 4 strikes.

○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

MIA (Missing In Action):
Missing In Action status goes to those who have been on EFA for longer than 28days (4weeks) They will not receive emergency strikes however anyone with an MIA is required to messaged on administrator upon return. You may ask for the MIA status if you believe you won't be around for 28days+ due to any number of things. Just as it is with EFA status your reason of leave is not necessary.  

○ Tsuki
○ [- User ID -]
○ [- User ID -]

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Mon 14 Sep - 22:05; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Just making it pretty)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty Re: Excused for Absence

Post by Forest Sun 18 Aug - 11:30

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

*cries* WHY DOES SCHOOL DO THIS TO US?!
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 18 Aug - 12:00

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MAH MIDNIGHT, MUST YOU LEAVE AGAIN? NUUUUUUUUUUU!

AGREED FOREST. SCHOOL RUINS EVERYTHING! (And so does having a killer cold)
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 18 Aug - 14:32

School can be a pain in the butt, but I wish you luck in school, Rain! ^^ Eat lots of fish x3
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 18 Aug - 14:39

Ahh noo! School...friken school. I wish you luck Rain.

Anyways, I am also starting my first year at a new school tomorrow as well, so I will not be as active for about the first week as I fetch school supplies and other...school things.

Funny how this is my 666 post and its about me leaving for school huh? xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Thu 22 Aug - 21:55

Eeerp.....well, I'll be gone for a good part of the weekend. I leave tomorrow at 5 to go stay at a hotel with my sister and a bunch of her friends(I have no friends that are girls. Quote "You're too rough and don't have anything in common with any of us" Unquote) at a hotel until some time Sunday night. I probably won't get back for a while on Sunday, but I'll have wi-fi while we're away from the hotel.  Soo...yeah.....OURHNOUEGAUWGHR GAH I HOPE I SURVIVE THIS TRIP

ANYWAYS, BAU FOR NOW GUYS. MIDNIGHT, COMOARA MEA, DON'T GET YOSELF HURT. THUNDER, GET WITHIN FIFTY FEET OF HIM AND DIE. I LOVE YOU ALL, AND I HOPE I LOVE THROUGH THIS.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 23 Aug - 6:44

Guys, we are going to my Aunt's place in Australia and off course there is no wi-fi in their house and we are not allowed to use technology in airplanes. I am staying there for one half of a month. Also, ten days before the trip I am currently working on my pack's forum so it takes me an hour creating 1/4 of a category, design, forum, widgets and stuff, usergroups, and LOTS LOTS AND LOTS AND A LOT MORE!!!

Hope you consider this matter.

- Crystal -
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue34/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug - 16:24

As a few of you have already said, I will be starting school tomorrow, and won't be as active, except on the weekends, as long as I don't have a project or studying or anything like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 25 Aug - 17:02

Well, that's what school does.....

Anyways, we're back early. I'm not going into details, but let's just say it involved body paint, the movie Avatar, an internet search on tribal designs, and going to school on Monday is going to be....awkward.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug - 0:03

Ueah. School is pretty damn painful... Anyways, sorry for not being on for a few days or maybe a little bit over a week. I have started school already, so like everyone, Miyuki will be less active until Winter Break... Or something like that. I can see the roleplay is going to slow down quite a bit, and I'm sorry for not posting often, but.... Derp

~Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 26 Aug - 10:31

Ueah...school is just...*throws schoolbooks in the garbage*

But anyways, I'm going to post this here now, or I'll forget xD
I'm starting school next Monday...I think...unless my books get here late or something. Or early. But let's hope not.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 26 Aug - 15:47

Guess some of us are going to have to step up the fabulousness then
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug - 6:41

Ok, so some of you guys might know this already... But Tsuki is grounded. no more Tuskit until he gets UNgrounded, at that be around 2+ weeks. No computer, no art, no social interaction.
We'll miss you, Tsuki! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug - 5:30

OH NOSE! TSUKI!

I'll also be on EFA because of school... I may be on every once in while but not likely...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 3 Sep - 15:40

So...Robin told me that he is grounded, and apparently doesn't know when he will be un-grounded, or just forgot to mention it.

And I haven't started school yet, but I will be doing half a day tomorrow and Thursday, and then I have a skating competition Friday, and then I actually start school Monday! *cheers, rages, and cries at the same time*
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 10 Sep - 13:51

Now I don't mean to double post, but that's what I'm doing right now so...too bad

My stuff for school finally got here, and I had my first day yesterday. I have more classes this year, plus I will be skating more, which means a lot less time here >_<

And then my brother has hockey club practice, and that rink is like, almost an hour away, and I have to go most of the time, because my mom still hasn't decided whether or not to give Rain the babysitter job xD

But anyways, I will hopefully find some time this week to get on, if not, then most of my posting and being online stuff will be on the weekends!
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 15 Sep - 21:05

sorry guys I'm going to have to be on EFA along with my brother (Cyrax) since we don't have wifi at home and currently I'm at the library to post this
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 15 Sep - 21:15

That must be absolutely awful! ....I mean with no wifi....I would have a heart attack. xD

Ehem...anyways. I hope you guys get Wifi soon! I'll be waiting...~
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep - 23:48

Hello my Boo Boo Faces.

I will be on EFA for I don't know how long. I'm feeling really sick right now and looking at a screen gives me a headache. Also when i'm sick my mom doesn't allow me to go on the internet, so I will follow what she says. SO... Merks will be relying on Thunder and Pluto until I get back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 25 Sep - 20:18

Hey there guys just a warning that my pc is acting a little funky again. The internet will shut down at some points and it is just very difficult for me to get on sites.

I hope it will pass and be fixed soon. Right now I would not worry about it, since my mom can just fix the connection. Although it may only last for a few minutes before shutting down again. But right now I am still good, this was just a warning.

So if I don't appear for a few days, it is because of that.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 25 Sep - 20:29

Aww, that must suck.

But I hope it will either pass, or you can get it fixed soon Thundo!
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 30 Sep - 20:59

Hey guys, I am going to camp tomorrow for three days with my class...yaaaayyyy....

Up there they have no signal or wifi or whatever, so hope that I don't get mauled by a bear. xD Wish me luck without my internet.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon 30 Sep - 23:13

Yay. Good luck without tha internet. Seriously. You're gonna need it xD HAVE FUN!
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 1 Oct - 4:01

Have fun Thundo! Catch a fish or something! XD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Excused for Absence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue31/100Excused for Absence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 1 Oct - 14:12

xD Don't let a bear maul you, Thundo! But have fun anyways! I can't wait for you to get back!! ^^
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 3 Oct - 15:21

Oh sweet potatoes I am back. Camping was weird...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum