Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp

3 posters

Go down

Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Empty Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 19 Oct - 23:36

Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Wasteland

description wip
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Left_bar_bleue105/1000Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Empty Re: Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 4 Nov - 21:10

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

It has been one moon since Ashen left home-- one moon since he last felt grass underneath his pads, or the jovial expressions of his pack-mates. The shamanic territory was an open and windy place to reside; there were no trees to shelter you. In fact, there wasn't much of anything, safe for jaunting rocks and lifeless hills. Why the shaman tribe found their home here was a mystery for Ashen. He did not dare ask, though he assumed it must be due to the tribes extensive history and traditions. The entire area was filled with the scars of major historic events. He found the carvings along the rock faces the most intriguing.

He walked past a couple of wolves, who were exchanging toothy grins and whispering maliciously. Their eyes bored into Ashen's back, which he pretended to ignore.
They did not trust him. He knew that much. They hated wolves with no shamanic bloodlines. Cynder's presence may have allowed him and Raya inside their camp, but even Cynder was just a half-blood. As for Ashen's and Raya's backstory, he explained that he and her came from a branched off tribe. From what he knew, the branched packs were merely small groups of wolves who "broke away" from the main shamanic wolves. It was a good cover up, as the groups were spread far and wide, and thus had little to no contact with the homeland. It is true that the broken off tribes are not treated with the highest of respects, but at least it was better than saying he was from the Lycos. At the moment, he and Raya played the part of Cynder's "cousin"...

Over the course of his stay, his sense of self has changed dramatically. Instead of being treated like the high delta he was back home, Ashen was labeled as the lowest of the low. It was to expected, he guessed, but that still did not stop him from challenging the way he was treated. Everything had to fought for, and so he fought. He would not let his dignity be taken away.

He was weaker than he was back home, though. The tribe did not catch "normal" prey at a satiable rate, so going without food for three days was normal. Let us say it took an effect on his physique. His temperament was not in the best of moods either, further escalating the unfortunate "punishment" situations he has gotten himself into. He would like nothing better than to return to the forest, but he would not allow himself the luxury. This was what he wanted, to see how the world could be. He thought he was strong before, but he was weak. He had to get stronger, smarter, better.

(Just tell me if something should not be said in this post, Cynder!)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Left_bar_bleue105/1000Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 7 Nov - 13:12

It has been so long since her and her brother have felt the welcoming breeze from the forest. The black she-wolf laid her head against a ragged rock, while she eyed every single wolf. A growl from her stomach was eating at her and she was tempted to even eat her own paw just to quench her hunger but as that thought passed through her mind she'd growl in disgust.

"How did Grandpa grow up here?!" She thought while a frown crept upon her lips. Flicking her eyes over to Ashen she'd notice he was thinking to himself even when he walked a few shaman wolves eyed him like a fresh piece of meat. Though they had to take on a fake backstory as well as calling themselves cousins of Cynder she felt a little bit relieved that the Shaman wolves bought that story for now.

It was sunny today and even the sun's light cannot make this place beautiful instead the light made the darkness show it's true nasty form. The breeze was hot and dry it made her want to search for water but even the small little pond won't quench her thirst.

Raya knew not to complain but even when she was alone with her brother she sort of wanted to cry. She missed father and mother and everyone dearly. Laying her head down onto her paws she'd watch her brother pace about the camp while Cynder was no where in sight she remembered that Cynder was going to show us some things about Cyrax.

Feeling a bit excited she'd smile.

"Wipe that stupid smile off your face," A deep voice growled

Becoming a bit startled she'd look at the ground as a large shadow cast over her. Slowly turning her head she'd look at male with one eye and a pelt that was a bit reddish however it has a tint of black splattered amongst it. His fur was bristled and even his frame was nicely built he wasn't as skinny as the others. [i] "why is that?"
This male was snarling at her and flashing his canines which she noticed had a few pieces of meat stuck between them. He had some sort of piercing in his left ear like 3 bones that acted like earrings, a necklace with small skulls of a pup. But most of all the necklace has a symbol, of some sort like the hourglass on a black widow.

Raya would look at the male with her yellow eyes as she stood up quickly and lowered her head. She did not want to get into a fight after all she has been here so long that she and her brother witness very brutal fights to the point of death. Even their carcass was added to the kill pile. She chose not to eat that.

"Ah, I am sorry I did not mean to offend you. " she said than thought that her words weren't the right words to say.

"Offend me?!" He snarled "Your whole image offends me. You do not belong here! In fact, you remind me of someone I despise. No you look like him. " he snarled lowly as he lowered his head closer to her

Raya would feel her heart quicken, did her response make things worse? Lower her head she felt a whimper escape her throat. She had a feeling this was the person Cynder was talking about or was it mother?

The male would listen to her whimper, a sadistic smile soon came upon his maw. Her whimper was music to his ears, oh how he loved it. But when he noticed that she was no longer giving him the proper eye contact, he'd growl. " Don't you know it's rude to not give eye contact to those who are speaking to you?!"
Quickly he lashed at her head with his claws forcefully, he managed to draw some blood which intrigued him. Licking his claw he'd taste the bitterness of her blood.

Raya eyes went wide as she looked from the ground up at him but even when she did she was already thrown onto the ground by his forceful swipe. Her cheek began to sting while she watched the male before her taste her blood. Does she have to fight now? Her eyes looked around her, shaman wolves began to eye the scene with malicious smiles and silent whispers. Some even licked their lips. She knew she had to respond if she didn't than she is in trouble. Raya would get back on her paws as her fur bristled, a snarl escaped her throat while she flashed canines of her own. Running her tongue along her teeth as she snarled she crouch lowly as her tail would raise. Sparks would soon electrify her body, she her eyes glares at the male.

Shasta would watch amused that this she-wolf was going to fight him. Pathetic. Let's hope she know's who she is going up against after all he was promoted general for a reason. After Cyrax's death he was able to take his role and rank. His son won't be able to take it away from him now. Oh how he hated that old wolf. His death is a shameful one. Chuckling to himself he'd too would crouch and snarl, oh how he wanted to taste more of that blood. Staring at her he'd grin evilly but than a image came into his mind, he no longer saw her but instead that thunder fool.

His eyes would than become more malicious. He was out to kill. Leaping at the she-wolf he'd pin her down while baring his teeth he'd than smirked. His element will restrain her movements for now.

( sorry late reply Thunder Sad been busy with a lot of things )
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Left_bar_bleue5/100Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 7 Nov - 19:54

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 4m ☓ Male ☓ Former Delta ☓ Fire ☓

Hearing growls and yelps of pain were a normal occurrence at this camp, so Ashen barely flicked an ear when he heard a wolf cry out. His eyes remained fixed on the ground, restraining himself not to get involved. Doing so would only escalate the conflict. But then he heard a familiar, antagonizing voice. Shasta...

Ashen looked up, spotting his sister groveling beneath the burly male . It was not the first. Raya's similarities to their father was more than enough to set Shasta off. Their origin story has kept him from knowing the truth about their true parents, but that did not keep Shasta from suspecting them. Now that Ashen thought about it, he wasn't entirely sure if Shasta believed any of it to begin with.

Ashen cursed under his breath, springing forth to protect his sister from another one of Shasta's outbursts. He knew what it would lead too, but Ashen was proud; he would not sit idle and watch his sister be humiliated. He tackled into the larger wolf's body, shoving him back enough for Raya to have room to get to her paws. Once the action has been done he felt the eyes of many wolves fall upon him. Some growled in disapproval, while others laughed in excitement for what was surely to come. Ashen swallowed his fear and spoke.

"Leave her alone, Shasta! She was minding her own business!" His muscles felt tense and his body was lowered, although his eyes stared back up in defiance. So much so did those eyes resemble his mothers...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue 29 Dec - 16:08

Shasta would lower his muzzle down as he chuckled evilly. The shaking fae was now under his power and cannot move for a bit. It was amusing to see her eyes flicker with fear however he only can see Thunder paws. It disgusted him. As he was about to tear at her jugular, he felt something hit him hard only to cause him to move back, and doing so he let his time power cease.

Snarling he'd look up at his attacker only to see that fae's brother come to her rescue. How pathetic. "I do as I please Ashen, I am top rank around here and you daring to step up against me is only marked as defiance towards the shaman council. " he spat while licking his canines "However I am feeling a bit merciful. Bow down to me and beg for mercy and I will let you and your sister go," he grinned

But as Shasta stared into those angry red orbs he suddenly saw the image of Flare. His once friend and lover. She was suppose to be his. Not that thunder fool's mate! He should of killed him during the shaman games.

Raising his tail he'd angrily shot the brute a glare with his only eye. That's till he used his element to cease his movements as if he was freezing him. Walking closer he'd analyze the brute's features while flicking his eyes over to the female. "You are not true relatives with Cynder... Your blood line is different," he whispered while growling "You do not fool me one second."

Releasing Ashen from his element he'd swipe his claws across the brute's face. He was done playing games. "Consider that a warning! Now take this female out of my sight." He snarled

Shasta would than turn and join a couple of elderly wolves who watched the whole scene unfold in front of them. Their faces were lit as they grinned approvingly at what happened, however Shasta was  preparing other plans for those two. Though he would love to see their head on a stick he cannot willingly kill them. Perhaps he can draw out the real parents from hiding.

-------------------------------------
Raya slowly got onto her paws, her face bled from the claw wounds, and she felt beaten. Padding towards her brother she'd press her muzzle into his side "I am sorry.. I've lost." she apologized Raya would than look up at her brother with saddened eyes even so she wondered where their uncle had gone. [/color]
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Left_bar_bleue5/100Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 29 Dec - 17:11

Ashen felt his blood boil inside him. If he was ever forced to kill a wolf to earn his gift from Cyrax, it would be him. It would be f*cking him. He could do nothing, but watch helplessly as Shasta bent time around his body, rendering him useless. At least Ashen had stopped his assault on Raya, but at what price?

"You are not true relatives with Cynder... Your bloodline is different," Shasta whispered, growling. "You do not fool me one second."

There was searing pain on his muzzle; blood gushed forward and dripped onto his tongue. Ashen had lost count of the times he has now been grazed and bitten. Suddenly he was able to move. He stumbled to the ground, squeezing his eyes shut in an effort to steady himself.

"Consider that a warning! Now take this female out of my sight."

He was ready to lunge at that moment; ready to rip that bastard's throat out. All rationality escaped him as temper got the best of him. He didn't care if he was beaten, as long as he got a hit on him--!

But then, "I am sorry.. I've lost." Ashen peered down, feeling the light touch of his sister. His eyes fell, seeing the aftermath of Shasta's encounter. Whatever anger he held transformed into concern, and Ashen steadily led them both into a small shabby den they called "home". The other wolves parted, content with their daily dose of torment, mercifully letting the two go 'lick their wounds'. They laughed at the two, some reenacting the scene with humiliating faces of Ashen's time-freeze. Despite Ashen's strong urge to lash out, he has learned to hold himself back (at least somewhat).

"Hold still..." Ashen murmured, the two now at peace from the tribe outside the den. He pawed through the leaf packs they both carried upon making their trip to the Shamanic Camp. The herbs it once contained were nearly gone now; he had used them all on treating the wounds they received regularly. He did not yet trust the tribe's healer to do it. Ashen was, frankly, not the healing type. He was never any good at picking out the right leaves and berries, let alone applying them. He tried his best at it.

Taking a leaf in between his digits, he gently padded the blood off of Raya's face, not caring to worry about his own injuries. "I'm going to kick his ass one day, I swear it...!" he growled angrily, blood still dripping down his nose.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Fri 1 Jan - 5:04

Pacing back and fourth while inside a lit cave, Cynder growled to himself as he was being studied by 3 pairs of eyes. The elders were testing him and even if he had his fair share of meat today he couldn't help but stare at the burning body that lays on top of hot rocks, the taste was foreign yet it tasted bizarre. Even so it had a settling taste.

"Cynder it has come upon us that your relatives are failing to understand the purpose of our ways. Not only do they seem out of place here but they also seem to lack killing intent. " one old wolf spoke whose ribs can be easily seen and his pelt was falling off fairly.

Cynder turned to the elderly wolf and lowered his head, it was a honor to feast with the elder's and even so they seemed so concerned about him and his niece and nephew . No. They were not concerned they want to see what potential they carry. Cynder already passed these trials awhile ago from the time they first arrived here. He has already surpassed all the younglings and elites. He is ready to take Shasta's place and become the shaman general or even better become the new tsahik.

"Elder's, my relatives would be honored to take on our traditional trials. However, I wish to train them for a 3 days before they endure in these difficult trials in return I will ask of thee if Shasta does not interfere and for it to be judged by the alpha. It is only fair. Since shasta is new to all of this and has not once placed judgement on those who entered these trials."

The elderly wolf remained impassive as Cynder spoke but in his mind he did not believe this wolf could be so much like his father however the resemblance of Cyrax's father the old general was strongly shown. The wolf would eye the other's before nodding his head "Very well Cynder. We agree to your terms. The alpha would be pleased to see these two perform after all your father showed such promise. " The elder would smirk "But if these two fail to wipe put the other younglings than... They will face a cruel penalty." chuckling darkly the elder's would all stand at once as the bony elder whom spoke to Cynder would brush past the young wolf "I believe tonight's feast would be more delicious. A few pups are added to the menu."

Cynder would smile in return as the elder's agreed to his proposal. Lowering his head in respect as each one left the cave. The blind male would feel the earth's vibrations and see that the elder's were off to pick off the weaklings. A day most couples dread. It was unknown why they analyzed each new born litter ... How can they determine the pup was weak when it was just born? It was a very unknown dark practice.

Lowering his eyes he would think about a particular female back home. Hopefully this journey will come to it's end and his niece and nephew will feel satisfied with their journey.

Exiting the cave , the blind brute quickly located his "relatives" rushing over to them he'd smile "Good news! You two are now going to take on the shaman tria-" he cut off as he smelt blood "What happened?!" He questioned and quickly rushed over to them as he sniffed them both.

He was helpless because he could not see. But even so he can prepare herbs for them in a instant. "Whose done this to you? Raya you smell mostly of blood!" Cynder would send vibrations so he can visualize their image in his mind it's his way of seeing and already he saw wounds that seemed heavily inflicted

Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Left_bar_bleue25/100Shamanic Wolf Territory: Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 1 Jan - 19:14

Ashen flinched as Cynder's voice rang in through the den. He spoke of good news, which was the first Ashen has heard of since arriving here. Cynder did not explain more, sensing the injuries the two wore, "What happened?!"

"What do you think...?!" Ashen replied hotly, shaking the blood-soaked leaf off his paw, "Shasta still won't buy the story. He beat up on Rasta. Again." He let Cynder take over herb duty, picking out the correct leaves to apply. Ashen did not care much for his own injuries, more concerned for his sister, and what Cynder wanted to really say.

Ashen padded forward, "What you were saying before... Will the elders finally let us prove our worth?"

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 4 Jan - 17:20

Raya flinched when Ashen pressed a lead against her wound. Still she couldn't open her left eye due to it stinging so painfully. In a way she wished her grandfather was here and her dad. She missed them dearly.

As Ashen was tending to her wounds she could sense that her brother was growing more agitated here as time past. They have yet to prove themselves and in a way she couldn't help but think about her grandfather's past. How did he survive here? And why did he flee?

Suddenly she jumped when she heard a voice rang out. At first she looked around for the source but than she felt pain again. Lowering herself to the ground she'd listen to the voice closely only to identify it as her uncle's voice.

"Cynder, Ashen is hurt can you prepare some herbs please? " she asked but it came out more of a whisper. Though Cynder came to them all excited she couldn't help but feel very down. "What is the good news??"

Feeling a bit happy that there may be good news involved she couldn't help but hear faint whimpers from the den next door and the scent of a new litter was present. Raising her head she'd look at her brother before feeling sick. It's birthing season? Grandfather mentioned something about this time. It wasn't really the happiest time.. For some reason Raya got a sick feeling like she wanted to throw up.

"Uncle, is there a healer that can prepare a remedy for my stomach.. I am not feeling that well." She asked

Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down