Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Shene Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Shene Mountain

+5
Thundo Puffs
Forest
Miyuki
March
Tsuki
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty Shene Mountain

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 3:24

First topic message reminder :

Shene Mountain - Page 2 Shene_10

~Description~

A mountain that houses birds from all over. It is possible to look over much of the territory from this high point.

~Prey~

Mice, birds
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty Re: Shene Mountain

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul - 20:27

Ashen scowled seeing his two family members come back to the cliff perfectly unharmed. . . sort of. It actually scared him thinking that he might've just lost the two of them, but he would never ever admit that, Ashen was far to prideful to be showing such weakness. He squinted his eyes towards his father in annoyance before his sister Raya nudged his side.
"Who DIDN'T see you 'fly'?!" He answered. Raya was so oblivious to danger...which Ashen hated but also admired, at least she had courage he thought. "It was dangerous and stupid!" Ashen continued saying angrilly. "Honestly sis what were you thinking?!"
Ashen sighed, "But . . .It was also really cool. . .that you did that I mean . . ." Then, smirking with pride, he nudged his sister back proudly. "Good job . . . Just don't get yourself killed next time!"
Just then Thunder suddenly pushed him and Raya underneath him, and caution radiated off his fathers pelt. Ashen glanced around before spotting a stranger, a wolf without the familiar pack scent he was used too. The stranger did not seem like an enemy at all. Annoyed by his father protecting him, Ashen squirmed out, as so did Raya, as she bounced over to brown pelted she-wolf conversing with Cyrax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 22 Jul - 20:44

'There they both go . . .' Thunder thought silently. Inside he already knew both Raya and Ashen would not stay by him. Raya was just too excited and Ashen was just stubborn. My what a combination he ended up with. Thunder wondered what to do, at the moment everyone was just waiting to move on it seemed. Miyuki was busy confronting a rouge though, so unfortunately the group had to wait for the stranger to join the pack, or be chased off by the alpha. Who knew how long that would take? Sitting down and wrapping his tail around his sparkling paws, Thunder merely observed the surrounding area, keeping an eye out for any more loners. He noticed Cyrax go sit by a tree, which was normal since the brute wasn't much of a talker. He seemed saddened though, but it was hard to tell since he always kept a straight expression.

Jay's Wing was also strangely quiet, normally the apprentice was so rambunctious. 'Everyone must be tired and hungry.' Thunder assumed. Speaking of food. . . He couldn't wait to get back and eat. When they got back, everyone would bond and have a good time . . . at least he hoped. Maybe Thunder should go talk to a wolf he doesn't really know. Forest was with Raya, maybe her? She seemed fun, and she had no one to talk too now since Cyrax just left. "Yooo Forest!" Thunder yelled trotting over. "I see that Raya is taking a liking to you!"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul - 23:16

Raya smiled at Forest before she stood on her hind legs and put each of her sparkling paws on each side of Forest's face and looked straight in her eyes with her yellow ones and said "You're pretty. Beautiful. And I'm jealous...but really your pretty so are your daughters. she said with a goofy smile as she then heard her father's voice and sat down fast before leaping up and ran around both Forest and Thunder then she halted "Papa, Guess what?!" she began before pausing [i] "I LOVE YOU!" she said sweetly while having her smile on before looking at Ashen and nudging him "Brother thank you. And I won't get killed ever! We are family and me and you are best friends ok?" she said while nuzzling her brother "Plus next time I jump off a cliff I will drag you down with me!" she joked before she eyed grandpa Plus I am going to be the first Shaman warrior/Healer in this family! NYA! Grandpa teach me now before BROTHER!" she yelled while smiling playfully at Ashen cause she was really now challenging him. Thats when she would run to Cyrax "Grandpa fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 23 Jul - 15:21

The Deltess watched with interest as Raya stood up on her two hind legs, then reached forward and put her paws on For-For's face. She smiled at the she-pup's compliments. "Oh, thank you!" she said. Forest chuckled as Raya said she was jealous. "Well you look pretty to me!" she called after the pup as she ran off again. Forest then turned her head to see Thunder-Paws coming towards her. She laughed again and nodded. "Mhmm. She's a really nice pup" she said.

Mist listened, then gave his brother a devious smirk. "Well...we could go around and be troublemakers...or..." He paused and looked around. "We could meet some of the other pack members. Or both" he finished. "I kinda think we should talk to the others...and cause some trouble while we go from wolf to wolf" he said. He sat down and looked at Breeze, waiting to see what he thought.

Pine shrugged at her brother's question, then squealed as she felt something jump on her and gently put its jaws around her neck. She fell to the ground, and saw Story standing over her. She giggled, and got up after her sister did. "Hmm? Oh no! I was just talkin' with Fall and Asgata" she said. "Wanna join us?" she asked, giving her smile.

Asgata looked at Fall when he asked Pine why she and her sister, Story, were always so happy. The blue-furred wolf shook her head then as Story pounced on Pine. Just as you speak of her...she appears Asgata thought. She put her paws together, and made a small stream of water go from one to the other. She made the water flow again and again, making it appear in different forms and shapes each time. She was just a bit too shy to talk to both Story and Pine.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul - 15:51

Miyuki sighed with relief after hearing that Thunder was ok. She didn't want Thunder to fall, but it happened. The alpha looked back at the loner, keeping a close eye on him. Who knows what this wolf could do. Yuki sighed a bit, looking at her pack. Pluto was near a tree, not really visably though, and Cyrax was as well. All Miyuki was thinking right now is how they were going to get Thunder up. Sure Miyuki could use her wind powers to do it. Miyuki sighed and stared at the loner. "So what is your name?" The alpha asked in a low and creepy voice. A dark aura surrounded the wind wolf as she questioned the unknown wolf. "What are you doing here?" Miyuki asked once again. Her aura never left her as she looked around to make sure everyone was ok. She notcied that a few wolves made some new friends. Maybe they might make a new friend with the loner. Miyuki turned back to the loner, paying close attention to him to make sure he doesn't do anything to harm the territory or pack members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 23 Jul - 17:00

Breeze looked at Mist with a serious face, and listened to him as he spoke. When he finished, a grin spread across his face. "Well then! How do you intend to make trouble... Trick someone? Maybe we can get one of the pups to help us as well?" He asked, then thought about what he said himself. "Maybe we shouldn't get them to be troublemakers like you." He said silently, and bumped into his brother playfully. "Well... As I asked... What do you have in mind then?" He asked again, looking around at the other pack members.

Story sighed in relief that her sister didn't think she was some kind of a plague... Yet. She perked her ears. "Oh... Okay then..." Story mumbled. She lifted her head as Pine asked her a question. "Join your chat? Sure! Um... What are we talking about then?" She asked the group of wolves.

Fall watched with a careface as Story pounced onto Pine, then quickly rolled off of her. He sighed slightly, as they started talking. But he looked up as Pine asked if she wanted to have a chat with them. As Story asked what they were talking about, he decided to answer. "Um... How we act." He said sighed again, looking over at the two, then over to Asgata who was laying beside him. He gently poked her with his paw, wondering if she wanted to socialize a little.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 23 Jul - 18:48

Jay's Wing had just finally made it up to the top of the mountain. His long banner had kept getting snagged in bushes and scrub, and his short legs had made it hard to get over large boulders and rocks. A few times some big birds had come down after him, but had quickly veered away when they saw how big he truly was. They had had these horrible shrieking cries. Breaking away from his memories of his ascent of the mountain, he saw a new wolf there. Probaby another loner looking to join the pack. Looking around more, he saw the edge of the mountain, and bounded towards it. Looking out he saw what looked like the entire territory. Turning back towards the new wolf, he bounded over."A'yo! I'm Jay's Wing! Who are you? Are you new? Do you want to join our pack? Or are you going to attack us? Cuz' then I'd have to fight you, cuz I'm a warrior in training even though I don't have a mentor yet. But I'm sure you don't want to attack us, because that would be mean, and you don't seem like a mean wolf to me," he babbled on.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Fri 26 Jul - 2:05

The Shaman warrior continued to laugh as he saw Raya give him a smirk oh will she be suprised. Shifting his wolf skull mask with his paw he'll bow down and await the lil pups first move but then a flicker of killing intent glimmered in his jade eyes for a mere sec and he then got up startled from himself and his sudden urge. He shook his head and looked away as he then frowned "Never mind, let us not play fight little one. Scurry away." he spoke while shaking his pelt and walking away. "My apologies.... I will be heading back to camp." he spoke to those who heard and began to sprint back to Lycos forest where the camp lay and the rest of the remaining pups and wolves.

(To Lycos Forest)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul - 2:31

The yellow pup laughed as she felt her grandpa pick her up and place her on a tree stump that appeared out of the ground. Her yellow eyes looked at him but she listened to his words of being a Shaman warrior or healer who knows but she listened. Thats until Cyrax went into a fighting stance and she too did the same but before she leaped and sprinted towards him to attack she let out a yowl and sprinted her eyes met his but she halted with a scared expression as for a sec her grandpa had a evil that glimmered in his eyes. She halted and began to stare there frozen thats until he broke their eye contact and told her to scurry away. But she couldn't move, her paws sparked dangerously like she felt danger from him but then the sparks stopped and she scurried to Ashen then Father but she do not dare share what she had felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 26 Jul - 14:29

Mist siged and thought about how they would go about causing trouble. "We could get a pup involved...but then again their parents may not like that" he said, smiling. "Hmm....maybe we could go somewhere ahead of them, and plan an 'attack' on them once they get there?" he suggested. "And maybe we can even disguise ourselves..." he said, lowering his tone. His jade green optics focused on his brother's, waiting to see what he would think.

Asgata stopped playing with the water and looked up when she felt Fall nudge her. The blue-pelted she-wolf got up and looked over at her two sisters. "Well..." she began. "I wonder how Dad is doing with his hunting" she said quietly, not to anyone in particular.

Pine giggled. She looked around at everyone else, before looking back at Asgata when she heard her start to say something. "Hunting? Oh yeah, I forgot he went hunting with those other two wolves!" she said somewhat loudly. "I bet he's catching a lot of prey."

(I didn't really know what to post...)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul - 16:29

Miyuki sighed. She didn't know what to do. The loner was not answering her and Jay's Wing was asking a lot of questions as usual. Using her paw, Miyuki pushed Jay's Wing away from the loner, not knowing what to expect from him. Miyuki kept the same aura. She was getting impatient with the loner. Either he answers and stays, or she will chase him off. Whichever way, the wolf didn't have much time. Miyuki kept her serious expression on and glared at the wolf. Yuki was starting to get fed up with this wolf, and a little worried about her pups. Are they ok? Miyuki sighed. She didn't know what Happy was doing at the moment. She could be slacking off or protecting the pups. Yuki just wanted to go back to her camp. She wanted to keep her pups safe. 'I should also tell Jay his mentors...' Miyuki thought and looked over to the apprentice. She planned that his mentor will be Happy and Thunder, though Miyuki didn't know if Thunder was going to do a good job at teaching. The alpha took a deep breath and sat down quietly. She was starting to forget about the loner. All she was thinking is chasing him off and finish the patrol. He can come back later if he wants to join...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 26 Jul - 19:02

"Heh, thanks!" Thunder laughed. "She takes after me. . . So that means you. . .are actually calling ME pretty. . . So thanks for that too!"
Of course he was just joking around though. . . he thinks. Thunder just then realized that Forest also had pups, six of them in fact, all grown up too. Thunder rotated his head and looked at them all and noticed the similarities they had comparing to Rain and Forest, from the coloring to the black stripes. "Your pups grew up well too Forest, seems like only a day ago they were still crawling around the camp." He added.
The electric wolf looked back at Raya, who has now scurried off to Cyrax it seems. Thunder thought nothing of it, and simply watched in amusement. But just then he saw Cyrax suddenly run off, leaving Raya behind. The pup came running back to him, and Thunder was left to ponder what just happened. He'll never understand that Earth Warrior, leaving just like that. Raya also looked nervous for some reason, but he paid no notice. . .
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul - 19:19

Ashen was slightly taken aback when Raya wanted to fight Cyrax. "H-Hey!" Ashen growled. "He's MY trainer! Not yours!"
He began running towards Cyrax as well, but unfortunately Raya was faster than him, and arrived there fist. Ashen stopped suddenly and backed up realizing something. She could have him first for now Ashen told himself, besides, now would be a great chance to observe some real battle moves!
Smiling, he hopped up onto a large rock and sat there, ready to watch how his sister and Cyrax would fight. . . even though it was just for play, but still. His eyes widened as they both went into a fighting position, his tail flicking on instinctively with the want of battle. Ashen really didn't know why he was getting so worked up over a little puppy play fight.
Cyrax bowed down, eyeing Raya with a certain intent in his eye. From a distance, Ashen couldn't tell what it was, but it sure did cause Raya to freeze up. 'Awesoooome. . .' He thought in awe. He had no idea what that look actually implied, but to Ashen, it heated up his body in excitement.
When Raya came running back to him and Thunder, Ashen laughed at his sister for becoming scared. "I knew you wouldn't do anything!" Ashen said scornfully, "Just you wait, I'll be like him someday!"
Upon hearing Raya not speak, he realized something was up. ". . .Errr. . .Hey, Raya, sup with you?"
Ashen noticed his father not say anything to them, wow he sucks at sensing the mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 26 Jul - 19:33

Raya would run towards Ashen while pinning him down in the progress "Ashen, grandpa wanted to kill me for a sec! Kill me! Thats not our grandpa I saw in his eyes brother. We must help grandpa." he whispered to Ashen while looking at him seriously with her yellow eyes but she was too shocked from the intense look that Cyrax gave her but hearing from mama's stories  her adoptive father went through alot and may be plaque with a cold heart in the end.   "Brother what shall we do?" she asked while stepping of Ashen and looking at him while shaking her head at her father even she was a little smarter.

Sniffing for awhile and tracking down scents she had traveled far from the valcano of fell and found herself in the mountains. Flare walked for awhile before catching the scent of her mate and pups. She raised an eyebrow on what they all were doing out here and second of all the whole pack. She wondered if something happened thats until she loomed from the shadows of the trees and stepped out to see her two pups and mate she ran towards Raya and Ashen and scooped them both up with her paws she nuzzled them before giving each one a lick "Whats going on?" she asked them while ignoring her mate for a sec
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 27 Jul - 3:43

Breeze looked at his brother and sighed. "Yeah, we'll leave the younger ones out of it... For now." He said, stretching the muscles around his neck, and shoulder. The brute thought for a few seconds before Mist spoke again. He listened to him, and a devious smile crept over his lips as he stood there. "Sounds good to me bro... Especially the part with the disguise! He said in almost a whisper, before he looked back up. "Let's find out where are we headed now then!" He said to his brother while getting up from his position.

Fall sighed as Asgata started talking about their father. 'Well... It's Asgata...' He thought and looked over at Pine as she also started talking about the same thing. "Yeah... I guess." He said, agreeing with Pine.

Story giggled lowly, and looked over at Asgata when she started talking 'her idol.' The female then listened to her other sister as she spoke. "Yeah, but you never know about dad! Who knows what he's doing. The little time wolf said as a joke, smiling a little. Nothing will happen, I'm sure it's fine...' She thought, and looked over at the others again.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 27 Jul - 10:25

Forest laughed at Thunder's comment. Then she sighed and looked over at her pups, and nodded in agreement. "Now that I think about it...it makes me feel old" she said, laughing a bit at herself. Soon enough they'll fall in love and have pups of their own...then I'll really be old she thought.

Mist nodded, and smirked. "Alright...we should probably go ask Miyuki, right?" he said, and began to pad towards the Alphess. He approached her slowly, then asked "H-hey Miyuki....where are we going after this place?" he asked, a bit nervous around the creepy she-wolf.

Pine nodded at Story's comment. "He's probably hunting for fish or something like that with March" she said. The russet-furred femme looked over at some loner, who Miyuki was trying to talk with.

Asgata looked at Pine and nodded. "Fish. Yes, it's fish" she agreed. She saw Mist and Breeze talking with each other, then Mist went up to Miyuki. Probably going to do something stupid again... she thought, though she wondered what her two brothers were up to.

(Sorry I couldn't post more, my mom was being: nfhdghfiodsiuofbe)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 28 Jul - 21:11

"Hello DARLING nice to see you too!" Thunder interupted. "Done patrolling wherever you went I see."
He didn't bring up the topic of bringing both Raya and Ashen patrolling with him, hopefully Flare wouldn't care. Shuffling his paws Thunder looked back up at Flare. "So uhhh. . . See any. . . Monsteeers? Or perhaps some evil spirits? OH, I know, a loner that wanted to rip your throat out! Yeah. . . those are always fun." He continued talking, trying to keep the topic changed, and it was at this point Thunder didn't even know what he was saying as he continued to babble, perhaps the hard fall on his head messed him up a bit?
At one point Thunder stopped talking to look down at Raya and Ashen. "They behaved themselves for the most part, besides the fact that Raya fle-I MEAN JUMPED on top of me. Other than that, yeah they were good."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon 29 Jul - 21:36

Flare looked up from her pups and eyed him with a burning intensity from her red eyes Darling? When have you called me that Thunder? I am no fool. You never called me that. I can read you like a book and right now... You BETTER fess up," she growled the last part while raising her  tail and baring her fangs at him. Oh how Thunder was bad at lying and him babbling on was so obvious that he had done something

(sorry its short! Computer freezing on and off)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Shene Mountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul - 18:46

Miyuki had enough of this wolf, and so she chased him off.

{Chasing Scene} <--- I'm too lazy

Miyuki panted a bit and sighed. She isn't one to run so much, or fight. She was just a regular healer. Yuki took some time to catch her breath and recover from running and going crazy. She sighed and looked up to look at the group and saw a few wolves in front of her. 'Hmm? This is Mist?' Miyuki thought in a some what evil tone. When the wolf asked where they were going next, Yuki took some time to think. She wanted to go back to Lycos Forest to check on her pups. She could have Pluto do that for her though. Pluto is a trusted friend and Miyuki could depend on her.

"Meadows of Yuzuki." Miyuki said and stared at the younger wolf in front of her. Yuki panted a bit. 'Nn... I should start being more active more... I must be really out of shape' She sighed a bit and sat down for a moment. Miyuki couldn't help but think about her pups for now. She didn't know what Pluto was doing at the moment, so she just kept her trust in Happy, as well as the healers. 'Oh well...' Miyuki simply smiled to herself and looked at the others. 'I wonder if they are ready yet...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 30 Jul - 19:40

"Darling? When have you called me that Thunder? I am no fool. You never called me that. I can read you like a book and right now... You BETTER fess up,"

Thunder twitched his ears while listening to Flare then squirmed uncomfortably. "Nyehhhh! Jeez, a wolf can't call his mate darling?! What is this world coming to? Unless you want me to treat you like another dude, cause I could do that instead!"

Seeing Flare raise her tail and bare her fangs told Thunder she wasn't buying it, nor was she amused. So much for charm. . .

Thunder sighed, it wasn't like he did anything stupid on purpose. It was that creepy Miyuki! "Mmm. . . I just fell is all, and Raya just jumped on after me. Nothing serious!" He stared at Flare for awhile, hoping she wouldn't do something to him like. . . burn off his fluffy fur or something. . . That would suck. Overhearing Miyuki talk about the meadows after chasing that one wolf off, Thunder immediately perked up and grinned. "Ahhh!~ It seems like we are about to move on! I haven't been to the meadows since we came here."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul - 19:45

Ashen looked up at his sister annoyed after she tackled him. Usually he would shove her off of him and maybe bite her neck in anger. . . but his sister's worried eyes concerned him. " Cyrax? What are you talking about? He seemed fine. . ."

(Sorry, short response. . .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Aug - 19:39

Miyuki breathed in heavily. She was still recovering after that long run of chasing the loner. Yuki growled for no reason and got up. She looked around for a moment. The alpha watched her lovely patrol group talk with each other. They came here to patrol the area and also look over the territory from the high view, but after having a few wolves fall, it seemed that everyone forgot to look around Shene Mountain. Miyuki sighed heavily and cleared her throat. She tested it by saying some random things. "Toilet. Derp. I am awesome." Miyuki sighed again and looked down. She didn't understand why she was feeling down all of the sudden. Maybe she was worrying about her pups a little too much. Miyuki looked at Thunder a little annoyed and then cleared her voice once again, to make sure that when she speak, everything will be clear. "Alright guys, fun fun time is over, we are heading over to Meadows of Yuzuki." Miyuki coughed right after speaking and looked up. After saying those words, Miyuki felt a little weird. She put that feeling aside though and headed over to the next area, Meadows of Yuzuki. She took a moment to pause, and watch the others follow along

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Aug - 21:47

The young fire wolf didn't give his sister much a chance to respond. In all honesty he didn't really care about his sisters concerns with their uncle. Sure he acted a little. . . strange. . . but he was CYRAX! The bravest warrior in all the land! Or, at least to Ashen that is.
"Sis. . . I think you are over reacting, besides, you are kinda light headed. . . " He spoke again sighing. From what he knew, his sibling wasn't one of brains. Ashen lightly pushes his sister off of him and listened to Miyuki. He was glad that the patrol was moving on. To a meadow at that. Hopefully his father won't fall off of anything this time and embarrass him. But that was highly unlikely. . .

Ashen took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh air from being so up high. Might as well try to enjoy the last moments, it would most likely be a long time before he came here again. He began walking, but glanced back at his sister. Sure she wasn't very smart. . . but she did have these. . . senses. . .it concerned him, but not enough to think much of it. . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat 3 Aug - 22:53

Flare merely looked at her mate and before he could even sprint off with the rest of the patrol she stepped on his tail so he would face plant in the ground. Walking beside him, she'll merely use her left paw to flip him on his back and pin him with that same paw. Leaning down to his level she stared intensly in his eyes "Darling, if any of our pups get hurt. I will hold you responsible! Kapeesh?" she whispered before her eyes became very cheerful and she nuzzled him affectionately   " love you." she said more of a whisper before taking her paw of his chest and merely moving along ahead. "Don't seem my own pups miss me... Oh well.." she thought, while keeping her head high

Raya would growl at her brother and push him away before stalking behind. Before she knew it she lurked further behind the. Patrol and slipped into the bushes before making her way back to Lycos forest. She needed to see her grandpa! Even so, she had to know what going on.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 4 Aug - 14:52

Forest sighed as Flare came over and started talking to Thunder-Paws, demanding to know what had happened while she was gone. I wouldn't do that to Rain...and he wouldn't do that to me. Flare must just be a pretty feisty wolf she thought. The brown-furred femme looked up when she heard pawsteps beating across the ground quickly, and saw Miyuki chasing off the loner. "Hmph" she grumbled, watching the Alphess return, panting. For-For's hazel orbs flew from the snowy-white Alpha Female over to her golden-furred pup. The brown she-wolf perked her ears, curious to hear what Mist had to say to Miyuki. But all he was doing was asking where they were going to go on patrol next. Meadows of Yuzuki? Wonder where that is she thought, looking away from the two wolves. She relaxed for a bit, listening to the songs of the birds, and Flare yelling and Thunder-Paws explaining to the angered lupa. Forest looked away from the two mates and back at Miyuki when the she-wolf said something about 'toilet, derp,' and 'I am awesome', then declared that it was time to move on to the meadows. She got to her green-hued paws, and started to pad off after Miyuki, taking one last glance back to make sure the rest of her family was coming.

Pine began to think. Fish. What did fish taste like? The young fox-furred wolf had yet to taste fish. But I will definitely ask Dad if I can have some when he comes back! she thought happily. She looked around at everyone else, wondering if they had ever had fish. Pine didn't recall a time when she saw anyone eating fish, but perhaps her siblings were secret fish agents...born to keep the fish alive and delicious. The russet she-wolf began to wonder what it would be like if there really were such a thing as a mysterious fish-loving wolf society.

Mist nodded at Miyuki's reply. "Okay....thanks!" he said before scampering back over to his brother, Breeze. "We're going to the Meadows of Yuzuki next!" he said in a hushed voice. "You know where that is, right?" he asked, remembering that his brother, along with Rain and Story, had been wandering around the meadow before they had finally reached the camp. Suddenly he heard the Alphess say that they were moving on to go to the meadows. "C'mon! Quick!" he said urgently to Breeze. "Uh..." he said as he tried to think of a plan so that they would be able to get to their destination ahead of the others. "I'll race you!" he finally called out. The golden male turned, and began running, following the others, starting out slower at first, but then picking up speed, hoping that Breeze would soon begin to follow.

Asgata turned her head to look over at Flare and Thunder-Paws. She began to wonder. Will I ever have a mate? the young canid thought. Her dark blue eyes wandered around, drifting over the many wolves that were on the patrol at the mountain. And if I do get a mate, who will it be? she thought. The water elemental sighed and looked down at her paws. Now was not the time to worry about things like this. Suddenly, she heard the voice of her Alphess, and looked up to see her padding away, a few other wolves following her, including Forest. Soon she saw Mist whisper something to Breeze, then charge ahead of the others. Yup, they're up to something she confirmed. She just shrugged and nudged Fall a little with her paw. "Let's go" she said, a little louder so that hopefully Pine and Story would hear her as well. And with that, the lass began to pad away towards the meadows.

Pine was snapped out of her fish society thoughts by Asgata's voice. "Wait, go where?" she asked, confused. Then she saw her sister begin to pad in the direction that Miyuki was going in. "Oh. We must be goin' somewhere else to patrol now" she realized. "C'mon, Story!" she yipped playfully, wagging her tail and tackling her sister before getting off, waiting for the gray-pelted she-wolf to get to her paws and start to follow the others.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next