Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Shene Mountain I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Shene Mountain

+5
Thundo Puffs
Forest
Miyuki
March
Tsuki
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shene Mountain Empty Shene Mountain

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 3:24

Shene Mountain Shene_10

~Description~

A mountain that houses birds from all over. It is possible to look over much of the territory from this high point.

~Prey~

Mice, birds
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain Left_bar_bleue67/100Shene Mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shene Mountain Empty Re: Shene Mountain

Post by March Sun 23 Jun - 2:00

Once March arrived, she stopped at the edge and sat down on the rocks. March breathed in and out. The female became very worried about the pack, the alpha, her pups, and Tsuki, and March needed to take a break from everyone. March started licking the stiff fur on her tail while watching the birds cry. The wind that beated gently March's and it felt. 

March stopped licking her tail to take a moment to look at the moon. She smiled slightly and let the the wind lift her stress away from her. 'This is the life...' March thought and closed her eyes. It was certainly relaxing. And she loved the feeling. 'Why can't everyday be this relaxing?' She questioned herself. March hummed to herself a little bit before drawing some unknown symbols and pictures on the dirt. The hunter skillfully drew each picture, remembering what she was taught as a young wolf. She missed every bit of training, even if it was tough. 'I should take a trip back home.' March looked out into the territory with shining eyes. March suddenly felt alive, all the pressure was was off her chest. It was the first time in a while since March has been this relaxed and not so serious. She just hoped her cousin wouldn't come and ruin the moment with her big mouth.  

March suddenly opened her eyes and looked around. She must've fell asleep while she was on the mountains... March looked around and gave one loud howl, and clouds started to form. It started to rain and thunder and lightning came down. Satisfied, March left the lovely mountains and went back to the forest.

~To Lycos Forest~
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain Left_bar_bleue11/100Shene Mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul - 1:28

Miyuki slowed down after she saw the edge of the mountain. The alpha looked back to see the others following behind her and to Pluto, who was beside her. Yuki remained silent for now, as no one really caught up yet. Miyuki turned her head to look at the view from the mountain. It was high, the sky was full of birds. Yuki simply smiled to herself when she looked around the territory, and spotting the others from a distance. The yellow orbs of Miyuki scanned the area carefully and then at the birds to admire them, not in the mood to eat them. 'The view from here looks great...' Yuki silently thought to herself, and shook her head gently. She blew on her blue bangs and turned around to look at the others again. The alpha patiently waited for Forest and friends. While she waited, Miyuki thought about her lovely pups, Lilli, Vladimir, and Lukas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Thu 18 Jul - 15:48

Right beside Miyuki, Pluto stopped and looked at the alpha, who was looking out the mountains. The beta causiously walked beside the allha and sat down next to her, still keeping her distance. Pluto looked over to the side, at Miyuki and sighed a bit. She then looked out and watched the birds fly around and the territory. To be honest, Pluto actually liked this place. She usually isn't very fond of heights, and generally would try to avoid it, but she thought the scene looked awesome and the height of the mountains didn't bother her too much. Pluto kept her serious face on still and watched the territory. The beta thought about many things, like the next place they were going to. Pluto played with some rocks and wagged her tail a little bit. 'I can't wait to go back and eat' Pluto thought. Instead of looking at the territory from the mountains, Pluto started to think about food. Lots of it.

Fail...
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain Left_bar_bleue1/100Shene Mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Thu 18 Jul - 16:40

Forest looked around at the mountain. She saw Miyuki stop ahead, and followed Pluto over to the Alphess, but  kept her distance just as the Beta did, in case Miyuki actually did decide to push someone off the cliff. "Nice place" she commented. For-For trotted over near to the edge, and looked out over the territory. She sat down and turned her eyes up to the starry night sky. Forest inhaled a bunch of air, then slowly let it out.

Pine bounced a little as she walked, looking around at the area they had arrived at. She turned her head and looked below at the territory, not looking where she was going, and bumped into a black wolf with a white star on her forehead. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see ya there!" she said, smiling. "By the way, I'm Pine! I don't think we have met before" she introduced herself, her tail wagging.

Asgata looked around at the mountain. She wanted to go and explore a bit, but stayed next to her brother, Fall, instead. The blue-furred wolf sat down and watched her packmates and crazy family members. (I don't know...)

Mist shook his head as his sister crashed into Pluto. Smooth move, sis he thought, smiling a bit. He sat down and thought for a moment. The he got a good idea in his mind. Hmm...now to find the right spot.. he thought, smirking and getting to his paws. The golden-furred male padding near the edge of the mountain, looking for a ledge he could stand on. When he found one, he got close to the edge, and said loudly "Wow! This is such a great-" then he pretended to slip off the cliff and fell safely down to the ledge below.  "FNCKSHFEESHFKHE" (wtf?) he screeched as he "fell". The he sat down on the ledge, giggling quietly, and waited for someone to come and find him.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain Left_bar_bleue12/100Shene Mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 18 Jul - 17:22

Thunder arrived behind most the others, watching as Raya and Ashen ran about excitedly. "Wow!" He breathed looking over the cliff. "...Its so high..." Thunder gazed around, seeing the top of the trees and to the land far beyond. 'So this is out territory...?'

Thunder smirked and leaned over the edge, feeling the wind blow against his chest. "Echoooooo!" He screamed loudly, and then listened as his voice rung back to him. Looking back at the others, he watch Forest's family, one of them bumping into the Beta, and then seeing one of the males -fall off a cliff-. Thunder trotted over to the edge and peered down, finding the golden male perfectly fine on a ledge below. 'What the hell was that sound he made...it sounded like Happy in crazy mode...'

Thunder grinned and winked at him, then turned around facing everyone. "Guys! Mist fell and I can't see him anymore!" He cried out.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain Left_bar_bleue105/1000Shene Mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul - 17:35

Miyuki stared at Thunder, who was always a little trickster. She heard that Mist fell, and Yuki sighed a bit. The alpha camly got up and moved Thunder out of the way to look at the ledge, where the gold pup sat. Miyuki looked at Thunder boredly, but with a creepy aura and then at the pup. 'What the heck..' Yuki didn't have much to say about this situation but stare. Usually, she is very protective and aware of her pack mates, but this just didn't get to her. The alpha sighed again and then looked at Thunder. "What did you do?" The creepy alpha asked her warrior in a creepy tone. She looked back at Forest and her pups. Asgata and Fall being the mature ones, Pine who bumbed into Pluto. Yuki thought for a moment and smiled in a creepy way, thinking about her pups and how they would be when they grow up. Miyuki turned her attention back to the little pup and Thunder. Then, Miyuki thought for a moment and remembered hearing a weird sound, like 'FNCKSHFEESHFKHE'. Miyuki had a like a 'wtf' expression on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 18 Jul - 19:32

Fall went up the with the others looking at them as they started doing their own stuff, once again. He narrowed his eyes, and sat down as Asgata did as well. He looked over at his brother, Mist, as he 'fell' down the hill. Fall just sat there, knowing what his brother's intentions probably was. As Thunder-Paws as well started at it, he couldn't help but to sigh at their childishness.

Breeze smiled as he entered the high place, looking around at the view. A 'Wow' escaped his mouth as he looked at the wonderful sight. He padded up to the edge, peering down the edge to have a look at the distance to the ground. Breeze wasn't really afraid of heights, since he could easily float to the ground with his element. He gently pushed a rock over the edge, counting until it hit the ground. But he only counted a few seconds before he heard Mist scream behind him. His head whipped around, only seeing his back as he disappeared over the edge. Breeze's eyes widened, remembering the time when Mist, Pine and himself had sneaked away on a hilltop like this one. And Pine fell and hurt her paw. He ran over and was about to jump down after him, when he notices him a little lower. Breeze sighed a little irritated, since he was really scared something like that would happen again. 'Seriously? ...' He thought and turned around without saying anything, walking over to the other group, sitting down. For some reason, Breeze was not in the mood for jokes.

Story walked up beside her mother. Her eyes were gleaming at the sight from the mountain. She breathed the fresh air heavily, savoring the moment the best way she could.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain Left_bar_bleue31/100Shene Mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 18 Jul - 19:56

Oh no...it was that aura...that creepy evil aura that showed you were screwed, and nothing could stop your fate. Thunder was going die a slow and painful death by his leader. His fur...his precious fluffy fur would be scraped off of him...then goes the limbs...having all his four legs chopped off by a crazed wind wolf. He couldn't even describe what else would happen. This was it...he was going to die...

...Okay maybe that's a little extreme...but that's is what it felt like. "M-Miyuki, haha, It was just a joke!" He backed up, towards the edge of the cliff without realizing, then...whoosh. There he went, tumbling down...letting out a scream much similar to Mist's...

"skadhjskgdsjkg!" Flailing around like a maniac, he fell until he landed right on his head on a ledge below with a loud bang. Thunder-Paws layed there for a moment sprawled out on his back, staring up back at everyone in confusion. "Guys...I've fallen and I can't get up. xD"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul - 20:16

'This is great...' Ashen thought as he climbed. The wind, air, and the amazing view were absolutely incredible. He couldn't help but express a little grin, gazing around. Raya, right behind him, looked just as happy, bouncing around like some sort of rabbit and sniffing all the wild flowers growing.

Just then, a strange noise distracted him from the moment as it sounded like...erm...well...he can't describe it. All Ashen saw was a golden figure disappear from the corner of his eye, heading down the cliff. He gasped a little, what just happened? Did that wolf die!? He swished his head around back and forth, seeing if anyone else saw it. Most of them appeared calm, not bothering to investigate. This included Raya...who seemed aloof to everything. Does this mean the gold wolf was okay?

Mouth still gaping open slightly, he watched his father check the cliff and report back that he could no longer see the wolf known as Mist. That was when the alpha walked towards him with a...oh my gosh...is she glowing!? The fire pup watched with curiosity and...slight discomfort at the scene. Wow that wolf is creepy. He twitched his tail nervously as he saw his father slowly backing up. H-He see's the edge right...? Apparently not, as it was too late and Thunder was falling down the rocky hill. "D-dad!?" Ashen yelled seeing him fall off the edge.
Just then, his sister Raya walked past him humming with delight. "Huhu~ Papa is flying! I wanna try!~" Her paws sparked as she dived off the edge, laughing as gravity took her down towards Thunder. "Papaaaaa!" She yelled, hitting her father right in the 'place' as she landed on top of him. Up above, you could hear a scream of pain coming from the electric warrior...

Hearing them both still alive... Ashen facepawed in humiliation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Thu 18 Jul - 20:54

Pluto felt a small figure crash into her gently. The beta whipped her head around to see a wolf from Forest's and Rain's family. She introduced herself as Pine. "Hello. I'm Pluto, your beta female." Pluto said camly and moved her tail from side to side gently. The beta was about to sigh when she heard wolves screaming out things that aren't even in any language. Pluto shot her head towards the voice, first one was Mist, the next one was Thunder, who fell off after being creeped out by the alpha. Pluto scratched her head nervously and facepawed, not at Mist, but to Thunder. Pluto didn't know what to do with this pack. They were crazy and always thinking about random stuff. Just when Pluto got up, another wolf went flying after her father. The wolf taking off for her father was named Raya. Pluto shook her head once again, not believing that this is happening. 'I wished they were a little more careful..' Pluto thought, a little unsure of something. The beta walked over to her friend, Miyuki, and tapped on her shoulder. "Maybe, you should stop being so creepy from time to time." Great. Did Pluto just make Yuki even more creepy? Pluto didn't know what to expect from Miyuki. Yuki could either go even more creepy mode on Pluto and push her off the cliff, or she could be the old one where she was a nice and stuff. Pluto walked over to the edge of the cliff, watching her step and looked down at Mist, Thunder, and Raya. She didn't know what to say. Pluto was just speechless. What is she going to do with these guys?
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul - 8:47

Flame trot down the mountains and attacked by a numerous numbers of predators. Limping across the river, Flame wags his tail in excitement on what to do. He just saw a stranger pass by, he did not knew if it was in the pack. Flame appeared confused but there was already a thousands of words in his brain. Then he said "Who are you? What are you doing here? I never saw you before."The wolf tilts its head and said "Is that what you got Flame?" "How did you know my name?" "Well you are in our pack so i know you. By the way, my name is Pluto. I am in this pack either." Pluto smiles at Flame and Flame does not know anything about Pluto.

You guys can continue this role play part...
It's only a testing roleplay because I need now to go to sleep...
Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 19 Jul - 13:13

(Just a reminder, Flame Darklight, please try to avoid roleplaying as other people's characters unless given permission! Thank you! ^^)

Forest heard a scream come from Mist, and turned to see him fall off the cliff. At first she was a little surprised, but, knowing him, ignored it. Instead the Deltess looked around at Story instead. "So, what do you think of this place? It's almost like Falcon Ridge" she asked. Falcon Ridge... the words rung in her ears. Her hazel eyes wandered back over to where Mist had "fallen off and died." She remembered how, back in the old territory at Falcon Ridge, Breeze, Mist, and Pine had been off exploring, and Pine had fallen and hurt herself. For-For sighed as she watched Pine crash into Pluto. And she still can't watch where she's going...

"Oh, nice to meet ya, Pluto!" Pine said cheerfully. However, her...state of happiness...was interrupted by a scream from Mist, and later Thunder-Paws. "Oh no!" the russet femme said, and rushed over to the edge. But before she got there, she saw a little pup dive over the edge as well. Pine yelped and peered over the edge. She was relieved when she saw everyone was okay, and just on ledges below. Well, maybe everyone except for Thunder. Raya didn't exactly make a beautiful landing. "Ya dummies! Ya coulda killed yourselves!" Pine yelled, though she was smiling.

Asgata sighed as she watched a bunch of wolves "fall" off the cliff, including her brother, Mist. "What idiots..." (no offense meant x3) she said quietly to herself. She let out a sigh, and slowly sank down onto her stomach. She turned over the paw she had cut and gazed at it for a moment before turning it back over.

Mist smirked as Thunder-Paws and Raya joined him, then burst out laughing when Pine rushed over, looking quite nervous. "What? I could have kill-oh noes!" he said, hanging a paw off the ledge. "Ha, just kidding" he said, and started to claw his way back up to the top of the cliff. He gently nudged his sister, and looked over at Breeze, who had not seemed too happy with his joke. Mist sighed and padded over. "Hey, lighten up, would you? I'm not dead" he said sitting down next to the brown wolf.

Pine giggled a little as her brother came back up and gave her a little shove. Then he padded away over to his brother. Pine looked around, and saw Asgata and Fall sitting alone. Smiling, she trotted over to them. "Hiya!" she yipped, dropping onto the ground and rolling over onto her back so she was looking up at them.

Last edited by Weenie Austria on Fri 19 Jul - 15:08; edited 1 time in total
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri 19 Jul - 14:43

Pluto watched the wolves who just fallen off the cliff and turned back to Pine, who was gone from the spot they first introduced themselves and was at the ledge, watching her brother. Pluto sighed deeply and shook her head. The beta had no words at the moment and could only do actions. Pluto went over to the edge of the mountain and yelled out to the others, mostly to Thunder. "Hey, are you alright?" Pluto asked a little boredly, but there was still concern in her voice. She sighed and walked over once again to Miyuki and tapped on her shoulder. "I'll be over there" Pluto pointed at a group of trees. "You can leave me behind if you need to move on with the patrol. I'll catch up with you later. I just need to do a few things." Pluto turned around and was caught off guard to find a wolf right behind her. "Uh!" Pluto said in surprised and scratched her head nervously. Pluto hesitated for a moment before dragging the newer wolf over to Miyuki. The beta once again tapped the alpha on the should and brought the wolf to her face. Then, Pluto left without a sound, to the group of trees she was talking about earlier with Miyuki.

(I is so confused....)
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul - 14:58

"Maybe, you should stop being so creepy from time to time."

"Really?" Miyuki turned her head to give Pluto the creepy look, but quickly changed to an innocent little pup. "Ok then~" Yuki hummed a bit and then looked over the ledge. "I'm sorry Thunder! Are you able to climb back up? Do you need help?" Miyuki yelled down to her warrior. What a great alpha. Scaring your pack mates until they fall off a cliff. Miyuki looked back at Pluto, who had just tapped the alpha to tell her something. Yuki turned to Pluto and sat down to listen to what the beta had to say.

"I'll be over there. You can leave me behind if you need to move on with the patrol. I'll catch up with you later. I just need to do a few things."

Miyuki nodded and looked back at the stubborn warrior and sighed. She was quickly tapped again by Pluto, who just brought in this wolf from out of no where and left. Miyuki stared at the leaving Pluto with shock and looked at the other wolf with a somewhat creepy but friend aura around her. "Hello~" Miyuki said in a creepishly friendly tone. The alpha closed her eyes while sniffing the wolf and then opened them up to look at Thunder again. He didn't seem to be getting up. Yuki sighed and kept her attention on both wolves, but Miyuki payed more attention to Thunder instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 19 Jul - 18:56

Breeze watched as his bro come over to him, and he sighed as he told him to cheer up. But of course, he was right. "Yeah... I know, sorry. Just not in the mood for it. Thinking about the time Pine was hurt, joking doesn't bring up good memories you know..." He said and sighed again. He looked at Mist before he turned his head back towards the territory, admiring the scene.

Story was staring immensely at the view when she heard her mother speak. "It's beautiful! I love it! ... It does, doesn't it..." Story said and felt the wind blow through her smooth fur. A relived feeling went through her whole body, as she felt a lot of problems just went away.

Fall looked down at Asgata as she laid down on the ground beside him. He looked around, as Pine appeared in the corner of his eye. He watched her as she approached them, until she stood by them, saying something. "Hello..." Fall had been thinking about talking to his siblings for a while, and also getting a little social. But it was hard for him for some reason. But he decided he could talk to Pine and the others for now. "... What are you up to?" He asked, since that was all he could think of to say.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 19 Jul - 23:45

Thunder groaned in pain as he lifted his pesky daughter Raya off of him. "Was that REALLY necessary?!" He said to her, pushing his face into hers. "You could've died! And even worse....I could've died!" Scratching his head, he bent down and picked Raya up in his jaws. Then, leaning his head back, launched her back over to the others. She didn't seem to mind...as the little she-pup gave a cheer of joy as she went back across.

Sighing Thunder climbed back over as best he could, sliding back down here and there. The fall was actually pretty fun now that he thought about it...or at least it would've been if SOMEONE hadn't bashed into him. "I'm perfectly fine!" Thunder shouted to Miyuki, answering her question. But now it seemed the alpha was handling a...another wolf? Warrior instincts kicking in, Thunder quickly grabbed Raya and Ashen and pushed them underneath him, not knowing if the stranger was aggressive or not. 'He just popped out of nowhere...' Thunder thought. 'Wonder who he is...'

Normally he would find that out for himself, by brute force of course...however Miyuki seemed to be handling that, besides...it would be best not to approach...

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sat 20 Jul - 2:35

Cyrax arrived to the destination where trees surrounded the land and they happen to be high up in the mountain. Staying beside his family he looked around observing the new territory as his jade eyes were shadowed by his skull mask that's until he saw his son-in-law acting goofy before he fell of a cliff and surely Cyrax shook his head Fool... he spoke while eyeing Ashen before suddenly he saw Raya take off after Thunder " Raya! he yelled while seeing the pup disappear surely Cyrax would go help but hearing giggles below it pretty much said she was fine. Sighing he would then sense a stranger wolf and surely his neck bristled before taking a protective stance in front of his foolish son in law and his pups. He uttered a low growl in his throat as his claws dug into the earth while watching the stranger but surely he will attack if needed in order to protect his new home and the alphas.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Shene Mountain Left_bar_bleue25/100Shene Mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 20 Jul - 10:05

Forest turned when she heard an unfamiliar voice. Her hazel optics caught sight of a male wolf standing next to Miyuki. The brown-pelted fem raised an eyebrow. A loner? she thought. Forest was a bit curious, but decided to leave it to the Alphess for now. She sighed and looked around at all the wolves that had gone on patrol. For-For spotted Cyrax, and not remembering ever having talked with him, padded over. "Hey Cyrax" she greeted him, putting on a smile."Apparently we might have a new member..." she said, more quietly this time.

Pine giggled for no reason. "Oh, I'm just messing around I guess" she replied, wagging her tail. She rolled away from the two, then got to her paws and ran back. "This is a nice place, isn't it?" she asked, sitting down next to Fall.

Asgata sighed as her sister, Pine, ran over, then collapsed on the ground and rolled around, as if it was a necessary step in order to speak to someone. She watched as then she rolled away  after answering Fall, then got up and ran back to sit next to him. Asgata wanted to talk with Pine, but didn't know what to say, so she just sat there in awkward silence.

Mist listened as his brother spoke of the accident with Pine back at Falcon Ridge. "Oh...yeah...sorry about that, bro" the wolf said in a sympathetic tone. Then he turned his head in the direction his brother had, and gazed out over the territory with him.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 20 Jul - 13:22

Breeze turned his head back to his brother. "Eh... It's the past... It's nothing for me to get upset about anyway. Sorry." He said and looked around the area. "Let's do something before we move on... But not so anyone falls off the cliff for real." He said and noticed the new wolf standing by Miyuki and Pluto. 'A new wolf? I wonder who it might be to show up while we're at a patrol...' He thought andgot up, bumping lightly into Mist. "Come on! Let's go!" He yipped and grinned at him.

Fall looked around as Pine commented the place. And he decided to just nod in agreement. He had to agree, it was a very nice place. "Maybe I'll go here again soon... He mumbled and looked down at Pine again. "I mean, yes. It's very nice." He replied and put his gaze on Asgata. He sighed slightly, and looked over at his mother. He was about to get up and walk over to her, but decided not to. But he didn't really come up with anything to say to keep the conversation going with Pine. So a silence became between them for a moment. He peered over at his two sisters a few times, as he waited for someone to speak.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sat 20 Jul - 14:32

He watche the male intensly but kept his muscles tight just in case but perking his ears to a sudden voice his eyes flicked over to Forest, lowering his ears back before flicking them again he would clear his throat and face her. Once she greeted him he would give a nod with his head as a greeting before listening to her words about the loner, his muslces loosened as he eyed the loner near Miyuki. " It may seem so. How are you and your family?" he asked while still watching the intruder till he turned to look at his grandpups surely Ashen was excited and Raya took too much after their dad
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul - 18:00

Raya laughed while running around as her father was still below she then ran to Ashen and jumped on him "Brother, did you see me fly?! Grandpa did you see me?" she spoke before she knew it Father had came to shield both her and her brother surely a strange wolf was ahead but she didn't care so instead she ran for Cyrax "Papa, I'm going to tell mama i flew today! she yelles before reaching Cyrax's legs and merely ran around them. She then halted and look at the other wolves she never met soon enough she saw a female talk to grandpa HIYA!" she yelled while smiling and wagging her tail as her yellow eyes looked up at the female. Raya's paws sparked as she jumped up and down

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 20 Jul - 19:05

Forest nodded. "Good" she replied. "I have the feeling Mist and Thunder are going to be friends..." she said. Then her eyes traveled down to a little pup who had just yipped hello to her. Must be one of Flare and Thunder's pups she thought. "Hello there!" she said, bending down a little to look at the pup.

Pine giggled some more as there was a period of silence between the three. "So, ya guys always like this?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer. She nudged Fall a bit, her tail wagging and a smile on her face.

Mist siged and nodded. "Yeah" he agreed. He followed Breeze's gaze over to the new wolf that was standing next to Miyuki. When his brother yipped and nudged him a bit, Mist nodded again, a devious grin on his face. "Wait..." he said. Then he lifted a paw and held it out to Breeze. "BroPaw?" he said, wagging his tail slowly.

Asgata looked at Pine as she nudged Fall. "Yes. We are" she said, pushing herself up so that she was sitting now instead of laying down. She tried to think of something else to say. "Don't go falling off a cliff again" she said quietly, twitching her tail tip.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 20 Jul - 19:55

Breeze turned and started walking into nowhere when he heard Mist talk. He stopped and looked at his brother as he lifted his paw, and asked for a bropaw. "Course Mist, BroPaw." He said and lifted his own, and bumped it lightly into his brother's. He wagged his tail carefully. "So... What do you want to do? Just run and do some mischief? Or something everyone will gain on? Your choice." He said and grinned, twitching his ears a couple of times. He looked over at his family. Seeing Pine, Asgata and Fall having a conversation... Or at least, it seemed like it. Breeze smiled a little, and was about to walk over to them to have a little chat, now that they were talking... But he decided to keep his attention to Mist, and their plans. He turned back to best bud and brother, waiting for his reply.

Fall opened his mouth to reply as Pine asked him something, but Asgata decided to reply instead, so he just followed up to the answer. "Yeah... I guess so." He said, and looked over at Asgata, letting out a sigh. Then a question popped up in his head. "I'm sorry, but why are you and Story so... Cheerfully all the time, then?" He asked curiously. I saw no reason to why they should act like kids, but he didn't have anything against it. He thought it was weird, and that was about it. His tail moved slowly back and forth on the ground. But it didn't really qualify as a wag.

Story finally got bored of looking around the territory, thinking she had gotten enough of the looks of it. So she looked around to see Pine beside Fall and Asgata. She stalked up behind her, and jumped onto her back, lightly biting down on her neck. "Gotcha my prey!" She lifted her head, reminding herself maybe she should pay more attention towards other's conversation. Story rolled off of Pine, and sat down beside her. "I'm sorry... Am I disturbing something?" She said half way giggling. She looked over at Asgata, Fall then Pine. Inspecting the small group of wolves closely, as her tail started wagging madly with happiness toward her sibling.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Mon 22 Jul - 15:14

Cyrax would sit down as he awaited for the patrol to continue but he still chatted to Forest. "Ah, yes my son-in-law would just about make friends with everyone but he still is a hyper foolish wolf since i met him." he chuckled the last part about Thunder-paws being a foolish wolf, thats until he heard a high pitch voice below him looking down he spotted Raya before he could say a word the pup greeted forest while being so hyperactive as usual. Shaking his head he paid attention to what was going on around him. Sighing he began to think silently about Seeker... his expression darkened before he got up to pad over by a tree
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next