Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Nikota Moors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Nikota Moors

+2
Tsuki
Thundo Puffs
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty Nikota Moors

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:14

First topic message reminder :

Nikota Moors - Page 2 Nikota10

~Description~

A moor land of soft grass to the west of camp. The pack hunts here a lot, prey is abundant. Named after the great time huntress Nikota.

~Prey~

Deer, rabbits, birds
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikota Moors

Post by Cynder Sun 16 Nov - 1:57

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years||

(Is a shadow really realistic? Wait, are you my shadow? What? eh, I will go along with it I guess.)

Cynder flinched as he felt a sudden stinging pain rush through, growling a bit irritated he'd turn his head in the direction Luna was, it was so irritating that this battle hasn't progressed into anything good or interesting not that it matter, honestly he rather it end so he could go focus on shaman rituals. His lips would curl back as he bared his canines at her, even though he was blind his eyes clearly stated he was angry and was now out for blood from irritation. Throwing a boulder the size of a medium sized berry bush he would hope it would knock her out but instead he felt another thing coming at him. His weight seemed a bit heavier you could say but it did not matter he can haul this weight around. Annoyed as he listened to the stupid taunts Luna threw at him he shrugged his shoulders and marched his way over to Ashen."Some how this battle isn't as amusing..." he mumbled than sensed that Luna was now sitting but telling from her body aura or posture she was now boiling with rage shaking his head he walked over to her "Poli? Um You okay?" he asked her "Though I hate to admit this but I think we should call of this battle, Poli still needs more training with her powers and not let 'emotions' interfere with her judgment and Luna my dear I apologize for biting you, I am sure the healers can seal the wound." he said while shaking his fur out but really he had bits of dried blood from Luna on his pelt. Now appearing bored he looked at his nephew for an answer hopefully his dang pride doesn't get the best of him."Ashen, perhaps on another day me and you can go train?" he askedwhile stretching a bit even if he was a bit irritated.

(ugh this battle had to end... Cynder needs to go find his woman.. xD jk jk >.>)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun 16 Nov - 2:12

|| Flare || Fire || Lead Warrior || 3 years ||

Flare observed the battle that unfolded of her and Thunder. Her eyes watched her son Ashen's every movement and already the boy was dashing forward and managed to get pinned. That reminded her back when she used to pin Thunder down a lot but that's beside the point! Looking at her mate as he explained his idea of paralyzing their only son , she couldn't help but grin widely at that idea. It sounded funny and amusing but no matter how much she wanted to knock her son out and drag his furry butt home she couldn't right now. Leaning against her mate she'd watch intently but noticed that even Cynder was battling out as well, and was actually doing fine but her son lacked some of fire moves. Even if that last move ended with a huge Bang! "No kidding, he avoids us and now starts a random battle, what is wrong with our son did we not raise him right? Did I do something wrong?" she questioned her mate with a bit of a sad tone but soon she became a bit angry "Okay here is the plan, you either go paralyze our son now and drag his furry butt back to the den or I am going to run down there and give him a big knock out that when he wakes it he will be having major head aches for weeks!" she growled

"He is not avoiding us this time!" she flared up as she caused a fire to start burning a patch of grass. "And Thunder, we are still going on a walk together after he drop our son off back at the den. Now go or I go." she pointed her paw at their son from a distance away
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 16 Nov - 10:02

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years

The female was done warring with her emotions; she was not about to blast super-heated plasma, hydrogen, iron, nebula dust, and create a white dwarf. It would injure the others to severely.

"Poli? Um You okay? Though I hate to admit this but I think we should call of this battle, Poli still needs more training with her powers and not let 'emotions' interfere with her judgment and Luna my dear I apologize for biting you, I am sure the healers can seal the wound."

Cynder was becoming even more irritating by the day; Poli had almost full perfection of her powers! It was just the matter of learning exactly what Ashen could do and no one had, to that point, notified her that Ashen was as explosive as he is.

"Cynder, I think I'm fine. Just dazed. And also, you don't know anything about me, so you cannot make snap judgements about what wars inside me; so don't assume it was emotions and/or inexperience. You are lucky that I had the chance to calm myself; you would not appreciate a space wolf's automatic defense response."

Now Apollina was fuming with anger, and sent two little meteoroids to Cynder's head. Her tail was back to normal, and so was her fur, eyes, and abilities. There was a strong wind that was picking up, and it was tossing the nebula dust far off. Annoyed, she created more stars to weigh it down, but it wasn't the least bit effective as the wind continued to blow.

By now everyone was pretty much shrouded in dust particles, so Poli really did think it was time to leave:
"Though I do hate to admit it, it is time to leave. This wind is picking up and I believe there is a storm approaching. It wouldn't be safe to fight out here. Also, yes, Luna your leg needs healing. I'm sure Cynder could help you get there if you did need help, yes? The female sent a pointed look towards Cynder, but recognized he could not see and instead sighed of exhaustion: "It's been a long day, and wolves are probably looking for us since we left without telling anyone. Are we in agreement to head back? Or no...?"
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 16 Nov - 17:12

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

The delta's head was finally clearing. He was more relaxed, now that the raging fire over Cyrax's death inside him was released. He let out a deep breath, feeling cold. His pelt held no markings now. It was simply a dark grey coat and nothing else. The markings would come back in time, once he was recharged, or feeling angry again...

His eyes explored the moor, just now noticing the black clouds approaching from the west. He also noticed Apollina, who did not appear to be...her. The space wolf's pelt had changed, and her eyes seemed to conceal pain. He assumed it was simply due to his attack, but did not realize that there was really an underlying problem. He began to limp towards her, ready to stop the training. Cynder and Luna were still up to the count, but him and Poli were no longer in the condition to battle. It was over for them. He was not sure if Cynder and Luna would continue fighting.

He was a few meters away from her when Cynder suddenly appeared before him. "Some how this battle isn't as amusing..." he said. Ashen just nodded as a response. He wasn't so sure. It seemed plenty violent to him, though he would not admit that in front of his uncle. "Ashen, perhaps on another day me and you can go train?"

"S-Sure."

Cynder went on to talk to Poli. Ashen's head was till ringing, so he could not hear the entire speech. Whatever the earth wolf said, it not seem to make Apollina happy. At least she seemed back to normal now. He got concerned when he saw her shaking. "Let's just go," he said sounding exhausted. With his fire gone, Ashen was much more rational, and his arrogant attitude was thrown aside for the time being. "We'll get the healers to deal with out wounds. The'll understand why we got them. This always happens when we ---" *PLOP*

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder nodded eagerly at Flare's words. Field work was what he did best. "Heh, no problem!" he boasted. "And I don't think its your fault, Flare. Maybe he just gets bored in the pack? Maybe he just wants some excitement...like Cyrax." Giving his mate a quick reassuring wink, he jumped into action. By the time he got down to the moor, the battle seemed to have ended. Staying out of site by hiding behind a bush, Thunder's yellow eyes pinpointed his son. Grinning deviously, he conjured up a tiny spark from his breath. The electric warrior blew it forward, the tiny spark fluttering delicately through the breeze. Ashen was giving a speech the moment it touched his son in the flank. "We'll get the healers to deal with out wounds. The'll understand why we got them. This always happens when we ---"

Thunder let out an excited cheer, watching his son plop to the ground. "Sorry, bud..." he whispered. "The queen speaks." He jumped out his hiding place, skipping over to where his son lay, surrounded by Cynder and the new space wolf. Thunder stared at them all, giving them a wide-eyed look. "You saw NOTHING." Grabbing Ashen by the scruff, Thunder began dragging the fire wolf away, and into the shadow of the trees...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 16 Nov - 18:17

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years ||

Cynder narrowed his eyes as he perked up to a sudden angered voice. Tilting his head to the side he would than notice two rocks on fire head at him, from what he could tell from his earthly sense. Even if a meteoroid was a space rock, a rock is a rock. So before it could even touched his head he redirected the small little meteorites back to Apollina but than made the two rocks land on the ground before it could even touch her. Growling, he would shake his head a bit annoyed. "Females.." he mumbled "How troublesome." Cynder halted in his tracks, he felt Thunder-paws near by but it did not matter right? Why announce his arrival? That's until he heard a sudden thud and Ashen's voice seemed cut off. "Ugh, erm okay nothing happened." he said with a straight face that's until Thunder paws already dragged his son else where and soon Cynder couldn't help but ball out laughing "PFFTTTT! HAHA!" he laughed "Who would of knew he could get knocked out like that? " he laughed "alright lets walk back.." he finally said than cleared his throatwhile he walked back to the moon wolf and assisted her with walking than he faced Poli's direction and rolled his eyes a bit annoyed that she was toooooooo sensitive. Its not his fault he doesn't know her. She just doesn't give the chance.

-To lycos forest-
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun 16 Nov - 18:38

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years

So Ashen dropped like a fly even though he was certainly not doing that earlier. Bloody hell! was all Poli thought when she saw him drop. Then Thunder-Paws came back and snatched him away like a mad wolf. How fitting, she thought sardonically.

Cynder deflected the tiny meteorites as expected, but it still lit the tiny fire inside Poli. Unfortunately, exhaustion was now setting in fully as the adrenaline left her bloodstream. She was tired and almost asked for help from Cynder, but that would be too much for him to help both Luna and her. Instead, Poli limped behind the two as she struggled to keep up. Eventually, though, they were far ahead and Poli was left to be a straggler.

"What fun."

~To Lycos Forest~
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Nikota Moors - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Sun 16 Nov - 18:50

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years||

Sighing, while he walked alongside Luna he looked back to notice Poli was limping far behind them. Stopping he would try with his might to create a useful device. It was almost a hamoc but a actually some what a trailer made of wood and had soft moss as padding. Using some vines to help him lift luna up into the trailer he would than smile "Rest now," he said while sending some vines to go pick up poli gently and bring her to him, once she was close he would have the vine help him lift her up into the small trailer. "Now than enjoy the ride." he said while looking away embarrassed that he was helping the two females he was never a kind guy after a battle but he felt guilty leaving behind a foe. Cynder soon stood in front of the wooden trailer and had vines wrap around him connecting to the trailer and even managed to use a bit of his power he had left to create circle shapes to become wheels out of wood. Now marching forward as he heard the squeak of him hauling the trailer (carriage I guess) he would now head to Lycos forest at a medium walking speed.

(couldn't leave ya behind like that lol )
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2