Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Nikota Moors I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Nikota Moors

+2
Tsuki
Thundo Puffs
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nikota Moors Empty Nikota Moors

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:14

Nikota Moors Nikota10

~Description~

A moor land of soft grass to the west of camp. The pack hunts here a lot, prey is abundant. Named after the great time huntress Nikota.

~Prey~

Deer, rabbits, birds
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors Left_bar_bleue105/1000Nikota Moors Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Nikota Moors Empty Re: Nikota Moors

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 3 Jan - 22:08

-From Lycos Forest

Nikota Moors Ashen_16

The sound of running paw steps against the cold ground gave life to the meadows. It was Ashen who arrived first, solely due to his paws melting away the snow and making it easier to transverse. When he stopped he gazed across the all white moor, seeing not a single trace of prey. But there're there...Ashen reminded himself. The rabbits turned all white during the winter, making them a pain to see when snow is apparent. As he thought of colors, Ashen then realized that he had also a huge disadvantage because of his pelt. "Oh wonderful..." He grumbled aloud, "She has an all white coat and here I am like a sitting duck." Ashen sighed, he knew that this hunt should be for the pack, but to himself he took this more as a competition. I'm not even a hunter! He scolded himself, Stop being selfish! But no matter how hard he tried to see it as his pack duty his insides burned with a competitive passion.

[[ Ashen ]]
1 year 3 months
Male
Delta
Fire

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Sat 4 Jan - 16:53; edited 2 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 4 Jan - 5:22

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Drawing in a breath she stared wide eyed in amazement. More expression then she had shown in years... Or year really... Ashen was muttering something but Lilli was too absorbed in her own to detect what he was saying. The snow was, yes, cold but beautiful all the same. The snow was only touched on the edges of the moor and the light bodied hares managed to scurry atop the snow only here and there. Overall, the entire scene was breath taking. Breaking her from her snowy utopia was the word 'duck' grinding her teeth together angrily, she could no longer see the moor as she did before instead muddy ducks waddled back and forth in her mind.

With a sigh she spoke up "The prey won't catch themselves" With that she hopped, gracefully hopped, a hundred yards or so already on a scent trail. Already Lillian was a blur that you had to take a second look to see if she really there. Nimble she was the cold winds devoured the quiet crunches of virgin snow as the compacted down into small footsteps. Not noticing until she was too late the femme crawled right past her game! From her peripheral vision she spotted the hare 'Meter to the right...I'm not sure I can reach fas- On three... Three... Two...' The two white mammals stood frozen... BAM. In the blink of the she snapped down on the prey. 'Damnit...' She didn't have to look to know that under her sharp claws was nothing but compressed flakes of winter. The Deltess stayed sharp and could still see the hare's movement but she thought better then to chase after it. There was a fifty-fifty chance of her catching it but even so, if she were to run she would scare off all the other kill awaiting the duo.

'I can't believe it... It was right beside me... I should have had it... Even before I was past it... I couldn't hear, smell or sense it at all, I just barely saw it...' Looking up she found her explanation. The white that blanketed the hunting grounds wasn't nearly as difficult to work in as the blanket that covered the sun... Her sun. 'I haven't mastered it completely but... It could be worth a shot...' If the young wolf was able to use her currently limited power she could possibly clear just enough clouds so that a beam of sunlight could shine on the moor, giving her enough strength and upping her senses that this could become a walk in the park... If she fails she would end up using all of whatever magic energy she had left.

'No Lillian. You got this, you can do it on your own' As if the sun was congratulating her on believing herself her nose suddenly picked up a scent of a nearby hare she didn't sense before. 'Thanks Sun' she thought, in reality it was because she was lost in thought and didn't notice, a coincidence really. The hunter lowered herself, blending in with the terrain completely... 'Raise paw... Up, One step, half a step.... Gotcha!' Crimson painted the sides of the target's neck. 'Oops... Bit to excited... Heh... I got this...' She looked over at Ashen and ave him the look of 'too easy' before finding the closest tree on the outskirts of the moor where she would bury her catch in snow before scratching a quick mark into the trunk of the fir. It took her about a minute and a half to find her next trail... And she was off.

| 597w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors Left_bar_bleue67/100Nikota Moors Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 4 Jan - 13:14

Nikota Moors Ashen_17

"The prey won't catch themselves" Lillian noted. Merely nodding, Ashen gazed across the moor all the while observing Lillian and her speed. He was sure if she hasn't chose to be a delta, a hunter would be his next best guess to suit her. Ashen bounded down after her, and as expected the two had not chose to work together, which did not surprise nor upset the fire wolf. Using his concentration, he tried to ignore Lillian's hunt and replaced it with his own. I will have to rely on stalking... He realized while looking at his grey-black pelt. Sniffing the air, he could scent a hare nearby. With his body low to the ground, he headed downwind to finally come across the prey in front of its burrow, nibbling peacefully away unaware of two the two crimson eyes upon it. Ashen groaned inwardly, knowing this would be difficult catch. He had to stay out of sight as well as remain downwind so the hare would not scent him and go underground. Both were a challenge. He was not a hunter. Ashen had a more muscular build than Lilli, but Ashen hoped his long legs will come in handy. Right now the fire wolf could use his element to end it, but he was taught that prey should be earned...without the use of powers. As silently as he could, he crawled behind a small rise in the hill out of sight, merely waiting for the hare to move farther away from the safely of is den. Not yet... He muttered waiting. A lot of time seemed to pass before the hare grew into striking distance. Bunching his muscles the Delta leaped forward, his paws tearing at the ground. Pricking its ears in alarm the hare yelped before trying to dart back into its burrow, but it was too late. Keeping his eyes on the bobbing tail he lunged forward, landing squarely on the hare's shoulders and killing it instantly.

Quite satisfied, he picked up his clean catch and carried it away to a place to be buried and picked up later. Hearing pawing footsteps behind him, Ashen turned and saw Lilli, her paws raked with blood. He scoffed at her,  not even willing to give 'nice job' look to her face.  He was annoyed by her smug little face, and his pelt bristled with frustration. Ashen was so easy to get upset it was no wonder he had no friends beside his sister. Mumbling away with jealously, he turned his back to the she-wolf. "We'll catch one more each!" He growled back, though he was not entirely sure he would manage to catch another hare in this weather.

[[ Ashen ]]
1 year 3 months
Male
Delta
Fire
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 4 Jan - 23:45

ıllıllı ℓιℓℓιαи ıllıllı

| Text | Think | Speak | Listen |

Lillian licked off most of the blood that stained her muzzle knowing that if she let it dry then she would have a hard time with it later. Her second target was being a pain... She had spotted right after her first one and had been stalking it since but each time she got closer it would hop a couple of feet away "We'll catch one more each!" The split second she was about to pounce she stopped and looked in Ash's direction. When she looked back down the hare she had been stalking was no where to be seen.

The Deltess sat up and took a breath "Ashen." Her tone was sharp but her expression unreadable "Barking like that in the moor will scare off your prey... *sigh* I know this is difficult for you, and if you want to throw the hunt that is fine by me but please don't get in the way of my hunt too" The white she whipped her tail out behind her. '... Come on....... There you are! ... Oh Jeez! Look at that one! I have to catch it!' Lilli was stoked to find a very plump hare that could size up some fat rabbits in the spring time. The hopping creature spotted her first and made for it 'Oh no you don't!' Despite her mental note of chasing she was confident that she could catch it in a couple of strides. Without out really looking, she saw a dark contrast in colour 'A tree? Wait! No trees in the moor... Ash!' She had to make the quick decision of A, catch but crash or B, lose target but keep her cool.

Going with plan A she bit her lip.  Before she had the chance to change her mind once again, the fat animal was dead in her paws. Soon following was the collision of the two young wolves. The crash wasn't very hard because of the snow so neither were injured but it appeared the hunt was coming to an end. Maybe her senses had a hard time detecting the rabbits when they were there but it was easy to tell when they weren't. "Ashen. Don't stand in the middle of my way." Lillian looked up at him and realized she gave the fire wolf a good spray of snow to the face "Don't blame me. It was your fault" The her voice had been quieted she kept her tone even "Sorry... You can bring this one back, I scared off all the others so you won't be able to find any others around here for a while" Without another word the sun wolf gathered her first kill and waited for Ash to do the same.

| 455w | 1y 4m | Delta | Sun | I got writers block half way through... |
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors Left_bar_bleue67/100Nikota Moors Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 5 Jan - 14:28

Nikota Moors Ashen_18

"Barking like that in the moor will scare off your prey... *sigh* I know this is difficult for you, and if you want to throw the hunt that is fine by me but please don't get in the way of my hunt too"

Difficult...? DIFFICULT?! The Delta screamed in his mind. He began to growl, his hackles raising in frustration. "There're Rabbits." He explained sternly, "And this moor is huge! It doesn't matter how LOUD I SCREAM!" Ashen slammed his paw to the ground, making a nice burnt hole where there used to be snow. He would've lunged at the fellow Delta. This was the time of year where the sun was farthest away from the planet... but that would just bring bad news for the both of them in the end. Lillian took off then again, this time after another fat looking hare. Ashen watched half heartily, pacing back and forth trying to shake his anger while she was gone. But then a white blur came charging forward. Ashen stared but was too surprised to move. Then a puff of snow hit in the face. He was just in time to see Lilli make a killing blow to the rabbit. Ashen squinted while standing in a still and stiff position, melting the snow off his body using his element. His eyes burned brightly as he stared down upon the she-wolf. He was too angry to take note of what she said, and his legs shook lightly. Shutting his eyes and without a word he turned tail while grabbing his prey, stalking back to camp with his tail held high in the air leaving the Deltess behind.

[[ Ashen ]]
1 year 3 months
Male
Delta
Fire

-To Lycos Forest

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 11 Nov - 2:07

|| Cynder || Warrior || Earth || 2 yrs. ||

Finally reaching the location the battle would take place in, Cynder would erupt from the ground and jump out from his underground burrow before proceeding towards the center of the moor. Flicking his paw to seal the gaping hole he left behind he'll wait there for the others to arrive. That's if they get here quickly, already he was eager to start this battle he could already taste victory! "That reminds me I must give the mere gifts to flare and her family tonight... But I feel as if it can wait till another day, " he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and began to meditate for a few seconds till the others arrive.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors Left_bar_bleue25/100Nikota Moors Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 11 Nov - 21:16

Nikota Moors Ashen_10

☓ Ashen ☓ 1y 3m ☓ Male ☓ Delta ☓ Fire ☓

Ashen was glad he made the decision to come to the moor. It was not a training ground like Kimba's hill, yet the flat ground and soft grass of the moor just felt right. Cynder of course, made it there before the him and the others. The Earth wolf sat silently, as if in his own little world. Ashen in a way was in his own mind as well. The wind was blowing harshly, making his heart race for movement. He could not wait to train after so long. Briskly, Ashen approached his uncle and sat down next to him. The Delta then expectantly turned to the two females who were just arriving. He would have to go over some rules with them since they have never done battle training. While his paws were itching, he urged them to stay still and wait just awhile longer. "This will be a two-on-two match," he began. "Earth and Fire  versus Moon and Space. For this match, none of our elements are weak nor stronger than another. While Earth is weak to Fire, Cynder is on my team, so it will not be counted." His eyes landed on Poli. Out of the group, she had the least knowledge of the pack and how the elements worked. He knew that Luna must have the basic understanding of the ten elements, as she was born an elemental wolf. "Even if this is training, our battles are fierce... if you do not think you can handle it, I suggest you rethink your decision. However, if you truly wish to control your powers, I guarantee this will be the first big step."

"The rules are simple... this is to be treated as a real battle. Our pack trains with the intent to hurt their opponent. Even so, do not inflict to kill or cause mortal injury. Keep you power secured and under control. Especially you, Luna...I don't know what Moon wolves are capable of. " Ashen began to pace, his mind stuck in his speech. "The training will end when once team defeats another. This can be done having one team surrender, or by having a team unable to continue on."

"All in all... I believe this will be a strategic match. Space and Moon are based on long ranged attacks, while Fire and Earth are commonly close ranged. Your guys' elements are also closely related, so I think you two can come up with some pretty unique attacks if you are smart enough to figure out how." Ashen finally turned to Cynder, who he hoped was listening. The delta could not tell ,as his uncle was one of the most hard to read wolves he had ever known. "Uncle, make sure not to overwhelm them too much, since they are not warriors are you are," he warned. Ashen then leaned in closer to the warrior, his voice barely a whisper. "I don't care about limits. Do what you must do to intimidate them..."

Letting out a short cough, Ashen sat down. "Any questions...?"

(Wow. Such Long. Much Type. So text. Wow.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Tue 11 Nov - 22:08

Apollina || Space || Huntress || 2 Years

Poli sprinted into the moor and stopped to see Cynder sitting there, in complete silence, as Ashen was deep in his own thoughts. Wonder what they're thinking about..., the female pondered until Ashen began his monologue of rules.

"This will be a two-on-two match," he began. "Earth and Fire  versus Moon and Space. For this match, none of our elements are weak nor stronger than another. While Earth is weak to Fire, Cynder is on my team, so it will not be counted."

Crap...Moon and Space do not balance each other out! We compliment, sure, for we are similar but we do not pose as a yin-yang of sorts. Merde!

"The rules are simple... this is to be treated as a real battle. Our pack trains with the intent to hurt their opponent. Even so, do not inflict to kill or cause mortal injury. Keep you power secured and under control. Especially you, Luna...I don't know what Moon wolves are capable of. The training will end when once team defeats another. This can be done having one team surrender, or by having a team unable to continue on."

So the young delta knew not what the moon wolf was capable of, a small advantage for the time being. Poli was also sure that Ashen, nor Cynder, knew Poli had practiced for ages with her element. It was true she did not have a perfect hold on everything, but the teachings of the priests and priestesses were extremely helpful with the regard that they introduced Poli to the nuances of the space. The cosmic priestess was the core teacher, but some of the others informed Poli of the others; it was hard for the younger version of Poli to stay focused.

"All in all... I believe this will be a strategic match. Space and Moon are based on long ranged attacks, while Fire and Earth are commonly close ranged. Your guys' elements are also closely related, so I think you two can come up with some pretty unique attacks if you are smart enough to figure out how. "Uncle, make sure not to overwhelm them too much, since they are not warriors are you are."

Ashen then leaned down and the female hearded but wisps of air brushing out of his muzzle; no comprehend able information. Poli was nervous, but she had a few tricks up her sleeve that she knew would surprise others.

They would be literally stuck to each other in fear.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors Left_bar_bleue1/100Nikota Moors Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Tue 11 Nov - 22:59

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || 2 years ||

"The rules are simple... this is to be treated as a real battle. Our pack trains with the intent to hurt their opponent. Even so, do not inflict to kill or cause mortal injury. Keep you power secured and under control. Especially you, Luna...I don't know what Moon wolves are capable of. " Ashen began to pace, his mind stuck in his speech. "The training will end when once team defeats another. This can be done having one team surrender, or by having a team unable to continue on."

Cynder merely opened his eyes while looking to the right of him, his nephew was there explaining the rules to the two females who now showed up. Cynder would now stand and grin at his two opponents, though he was truly eager to began this battle he needed to know what limit he had to be on. Before he could even ask a question his nephew spoke to him.

"Uncle, make sure not to overwhelm them too much, since they are not warriors are you are," he warned. Ashen then leaned in closer to the warrior, his voice barely a whisper. "I don't care about limits. Do what you must do to intimidate them..."

"Very well, but I do not take lightly to defeat." He answered back to his nephew before he too leaned in "I say we should use their own elements against them? I hear that Apollina is out of control with hers and can be of great use to us, and Luna is a moon wolf which gains another advantage. Their fall will be their own cause." he whispered than grinned.

Cynder knew a lot of the elements, and even learned and analyzed them well from countless lessons from his father. He even knew through time he can increase is element's power that he too can conjure up mere mountains. From legends wolves who became legendary formed the lands and gave their offspring a share of their power so later on they can continue the work their ancestors left behind. "Well than, good luck to the both of you." he said to the two females.
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 12 Nov - 5:03

Luna | Female | Moon | Sentinel | 1 year and 4 months

Apollina! Ashen! Cynder! Wait up!! She screamed at the top of her lungs as she saw mere black figures of them from a far. She was the last to cope up with them since she got distracted with something when they all already left for the moors. She ran as quickly as she could. She almost tripped and fall because her legs could not control their alignment already. Just in time, Ashen began speaking in front of them. She sat down beside Apollina, in front of Ashen. Panting, she looked at him, began explaining how the battle goes on.

"This will be a two-on-two match," he began. "Earth and Fire  versus Moon and Space. For this match, none of our elements are weak nor stronger than another. While Earth is weak to Fire, Cynder is on my team, so it will not be counted."

Luna stopped breathing so hard and started to concentrate. Seems like she already got her air back in her lungs.

"Even if this is training, our battles are fierce... if you do not think you can handle it, I suggest you rethink your decision. However, if you truly wish to control your powers, I guarantee this will be the first big step."

Uh-yeah. Sure. Great. No problem with that. She but-in Ashen's speech.

"All in all... I believe this will be a strategic match. Space and Moon are based on long ranged attacks, while Fire and Earth are commonly close ranged. Your guys' elements are also closely related, so I think you two can come up with some pretty unique attacks if you are smart enough to figure out how."

At these last bunch of words, made her to brainstorm every single attacks she had witnessed and taught from her father. Since her father is a Moon wolf. She got a little nervous feeling and somehow a little excited. Aka - Nervous-cited. (Pinkie Pie..... xD) Luna became quite suspicious in her mind looking at Ashen leaning closer to his uncle to whisper something. Maybe whatever it is, Luna doesn't care as long as she does good in the battle.

So.... We could all work it up, then? Luna glanced at each one of them. She tapped Apollina lightly in the shoulders. Um.... Any strategies we should make?
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Nikota Moors Left_bar_bleue34/100Nikota Moors Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 12 Nov - 19:24

"So.... We could all work it up, then? Um.... Any strategies we should make?"

Well, Poli was already on a strategic rampage. She was coming up with ideas on how to defeat the two elements with the moon and space.

Whispering into Luna's ear, she said this:
"Listen Luna, it's obvious we are the underdogs here, but it's to our advantage. They have underestimated us, I can see it in the way they carry themselves over to their respective positions. Now, we are both very similar elements, however Space and Moon have strengths in areas the other lacks. I can create a black hole, effectively drawing in all light and objects such as  any fireballs or rocks that were thrown, but if it's on the ground it's fair game. I can also push them together uncomfortably using their gravitational distribution. Ashen is lead to believe I generally know nothing about my element, but he is wrong. I am not weak, I just hide my true potential. I suggest we work in tandem, one covering the other. If you see something coming, block it and vice versa. Sounds good?"

After that small speech, Poli looked over to assess the opponents. Ashen was going to make rash decisions out of anger, that Poli knew, but Cynder was a bit of a mystery. She knew he sensed vibrations on the earth, but his psychological make-up was still unknown.

"Also, make note that Cynder can not feel us when we are above the ground. I could maybe hold you above it for a few minutes, but it's unlikely I'll hold for that long. It's tiring work. But, it's all just what I think; I have only battled for real and to the death."
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 12 Nov - 21:09

Nikota Moors Ashen_11

For the first time in awhile, Ashen felt thrilled. It has been awhile since he battled, and he was surly ready for it. The delta watched his two closely. They were huddled together, likely sharing plans of attack. Twitching his ears, he gave a curt nod to Cynder. Ashen would choose to go along with the flow of battle for now. If the two had to plan, they would later. Cynder could always make a durable shield to buy them time to put heads together. Ha! Not like that would happen. Without warning, Ashen dashed forward. His heart began to race; his blood growing hot. He did not care if the ladies were still conversing; This was not a time to be doing so. A real opponent would not give his or her target time to think, so Ashen would act the same. His forelegs became consumed by flame as he ran, barreling into Apollina as she spoke to Luna. The force caused the two to roll together, skidding to an uncomfortable stop. Ashen was a merciful wolf though. He quickly jumped away, not wanting to burn the she-wolf... yet. This was simply a taste of what to expect. He could have took hold of her neck, or slashed away at her underside, but Ashen was greatly underestimating the wolf. He stood a little way off to the side of her now, preparing a fire-ball that gradually grew in his mouth.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed 12 Nov - 21:45

Poli was going to say more to female, still hesitating on the debate of how to manage the two males, when she spotted a flaming Ashen rushing her.

Whispering one last word, "Cynder", into Luna's ear, Poli felt Ashen's heavier body mass barrel into hers. It was common knowledge she was a relatively light-weight wolf, any wolf could see so, but she was agile and always on her paws.

It was an uncomfortable position that they rested in, and Ashen felt it as well. Quickly attempting to not burn Poli, he jumped off out of mercy for her. It was a mistake, yes, because now he almost leisurely charged a fireball in his maw, something he should have hastened to do.

Poli stood up slowly, faking a small injury, and looked at him with sad eyes. Before Ashen could think any more of this, Apollina snarled and bridged the gap they shared between them. With her paws outward, she pressed her weight upon his chest, making her heavier by increasing her mass gravitational-wise. They fell to the ground, the cosmic female's paws pressing down upon Ashen's underbelly.

This was where Poli tended to go a little haywire, and you could see it in the female's eyes. They would become a view into the center of the galaxy, a mesmerizing sight, and her blue fur would begin to gently glow. The tail she possessed would billow out, creating more stars and becoming quite bright.

There was a downside to this, however, as Poli could become so intensely focused on eliminating the threat that she would, well, eliminate the threat at all due costs. This is what prevents Poli from outwardly showing her powers and boasting of them. She fears herself, and this drives internal conflict.

After pressing down Ashen, Poli decided it was good to play the psychological game, and so she did. She leaned her muzzle down close to Ashen's and whispered to him very eerily, quite seductively as well:
"I'm positive you underestimated me, but I assure you I have not done the same."
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Thu 13 Nov - 0:34

Cynder merely sat there as his nephew took off into a fiery dash, shaking his head slightly. He would wait there, noticing that Luna hasn't move at all once and the only ones in combat was Apollina and Ashen. Cynder even took notice that poli has happened to pin his nephew down to the ground which gave him a advantage, poli was too busy focusing onto Ashen with her flirtatious attitude that she forgotten one thing. She became vulnerable.

Suddenly four iron chains in the shape of vines bursted through the ground! Three of them managed to wrap themselves around her two front paws and one of her back legs and began to constrict tightly while pulling themselves apart in a different direction, more like a death sentence from ages ago where those who were accused of a crime would have their limbs tied up to four different carriages pulled by horses only to have their limbs rip off. Another thing that happened along with Cynder's attack was that the fourth chain wrapped around her neck and tugged her neck towards the ground.

Yet Cynder wasn't finished there, he than caused sudden plants to grow around the chains that held her down even some wrapped around her legs. This certain plant was a flower but a deadly one if that, it's name was Datura. A flower that happens to be highly poisonous and is one out of the nine species of vespertine flowering plants. "If I were you I would not rip those flowers off with your mouth. The results can be hazardous." he stated while running towards Luna he'd body slam against her before launching forward just to slash at her side with his long claws. He managed to draw out bits of blood, but it wasn't enough. Growling he would flatten her ears while circling around her each time he took a step his iron spike bracelet would clink. He waited for her move but even so he had to be ready for anything. "Your move sweet heart." he grinned but already he had something in store for her if anything happened to back fire.

(ugh I finally posted!!)
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 13 Nov - 16:39

Luna | Moon | Sentinel | 1 year 4 months | Female 

Whispering into Luna's ear, she said this: "Listen Luna, it's obvious we are the underdogs here, but it's to our advantage. They have underestimated us, I can see it in the way they carry themselves over to their respective positions. Now, we are both very similar elements, however Space and Moon have strengths in areas the other lacks. I can create a black hole, effectively drawing in all light and objects such as  any fireballs or rocks that were thrown, but if it's on the ground it's fair game. I can also push them together uncomfortably using their gravitational distribution. Ashen is lead to believe I generally know nothing about my element, but he is wrong. I am not weak, I just hide my true potential. I suggest we work in tandem, one covering the other. If you see something coming, block it and vice versa. Sounds good?"

"Uh, but what about Cynder?"

"Also, make note that Cynder can not feel us when we are above the ground. I could maybe hold you above it for a few minutes, but it's unlikely I'll hold for that long. It's tiring work. But, it's all just what I think; I have only battled for real and to the death."

Luna had understood. She also have a little plan on making that work if anything failed.

[u]"Excellent! I have a special attack born with, but I'm not sure you can handle it's noise. It's some kind of a very loud noise that could stun everyone here. That might include you, but if you are wise enough to cover your ears it could be fine. It takes a while because I collect the moon's power to do that. I can do that to save you if Ashen takes a really good grip of you. Also---"

Before Luna could even finish her little conversation with Poli, Ashen made his move and attacked Apollina and Luna rolled to the ground, she also noticed Cynder running towards Luna.

Cynder made his attack, slammed his body against her and slashed her with his claws, drew out some tiny blood. "Your move sweet heart."

"Oh, you think so?"

Luna jumped right out and pushed Cynder out of his circling moves. Her eyes are glowing white, sparkles of moon power, as if wearing knee socks of electrifying power. She tried to stun Cynder's mind. Moon wolves damage wolves mentally, too. She stomped her feet hardly on the ground, pushing Cynder away.[/color]

(Sorry for this, I had to go to school pretty quick! xD)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 13 Nov - 20:57

It was something the delta had not expected. Sure, Ashen knew he would be tackled sooner or later, but not this early in the training. The fire that grew in his maw blocked his view, leaving him stunned when a certain wolf crashed into him. He snarled, holding his ground until the pressure was too much to take. He fell, two heavy paws landing upon his chest and forcing the delta to swallow his fire. Ashen stared up in both shock and anger at Apollina. "I'm positive you underestimated me, but I assure you I have not done the same."
So this is what a space wolf is.., Ashen thought. He didn't know what to expect from a space wolf. Pluto and Lukas rarely used theirs. There was no need to given their rankings. He was supposed to be intimidated, but the pinned male found the subtle glow to be quite memorizing. It held a peaceful glow, unlike fire which held only destruction. Ashen shook his thoughts clear. Well, it was time to get serious, he supposed. While in a very...uncomfortable and rather open position, Apollina was at the greater disadvantage. To physically put paws on a fire wolf in battle.., to be so foolish to get close, a wolf would have to be either brave, stupid, or his father. No words came from Ashen's throat, as too much pressure was being applied to his chest and stomach to let out even the smallest of squeaks. Even so, the glow in his eyes told his attacker everything: get off, or else.

Before Ashen could do anything, a comforting sound came from below the earth. Four vines erupted from the ground, wrapping themselves tightly around Apollina's body. The relieved delta found the pressure on his chest dim, giving him enough strength to jump free. She should count herself lucky. He ran to join Cynder, but his uncle was already sprinting off to go and deal with Luna.

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder had heard his son before he could see him. Well, maybe it wasn't his son he had heard, but whatever it was, he was certainly involved in it. Thunder skidded to a stop at the edge of the forest, gazing into the open expanse that was Nikota Moors. The sun was casting a golden light onto the grasses, while the wind blew harshly. Without looking to see if Flare was behind him ,Thunder lifted a paw and pointed to the scene that appeared before them. "It looks like Ashen is trying really hard to avoid us," he said. "Should we go and get him?~ I really love using my paralysis technique!"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Thu 13 Nov - 21:36

Poli had begun to feel the heat beneath paws, but she had expected it. He was a fire wolf, after all, and she was not going to hold the position for long. Before she could even step off, she felt vines wrap around three of her four paws. Snarling loudly, the female experienced pain in her limbs as she was being pulled in numerous directions at one time. After such attack, Cynder decided to imprison her in numerous vines, even covering her mouth with a sour smelling plant: obviously not the least bit healthy for you.

Knowing, from previous experience, that gravity would not rip these off, Poli decided to summon plasma. First, she calmed her mind and felt her body relax into a state of meditation. Once it was clear of distractions, she felt the plasma growing from within her, soon causing the vines to disintegrate and creating a high pitched squeal of combustion.

Finally free from the botanical imprisonment, Poli saw Luna dealing with Cynder, the white fur glowing with the use of the moon. Maybe it's time I try the black hole? the pensive fae debated. Ashen was beginning to close the distance between Luna and he, but Poli was not going to allow a 2 vs. 1 situation.

She scanned the ground for familiar elements, finding solace in iron beneath the surface. Heat and intense light combined to form a medium sized comet, capable of dealing out painful headaches and possible knockouts if aimed correctly. With a flick of Poli's tail, it flew towards Ashen and hit him on his left back flank. There is sure to be a welt there tomorrow.

With Ashen injured on his flank, at least momentarily if not for the battle, Poli took this moment to use her long range power; those are what she possessed the most of anyway. With the 'extra' energy granted by violent adrenaline, Poli was able to lift Cynder off the ground and disable his vibration abilities. This would not last for too long, but she could hold it an fight as long as something major did not happen to her. Her mind was divided, though, into controlling her element, and focusing on the real world. She was still essentially mentally vulnerable.
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 13 Nov - 22:31

Nikota Moors Ashen_12

Ashen watched Cynder with little concern. A little moon wolf sentinel should pose no real threat to him. After Cynder had attacked Luna also managed to hold her own, and got out of his way. Ashen took a deep breath; he needn't help his partner. At least, that is what Ashen had thought. Everything was going fine until the warrior's paws floated off the ground. Is he flying...? Oh, wait...
He turned to glare at Apollina, who had taken advantage of the blind earth wolf. Cynder was strong, but he was still weak when not able to sense the vibrations of the earth. Before Ashen could intervene, he felt a pain shoot up his back leg. He let out a gasp, feeling a burning sensation (HAHAHA...irony). Growling, he charged up an explosive fireball, shooting it straight for Apollina. He had to get his uncle to the ground before Luna did anything.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynder Thu 13 Nov - 22:44

It was intriguing for a bit to analyze the moon wolf and space wolf. They were both unique in their own ways and must be beautiful females, but even so Cynder could care less about that right now, instead he noticed the moon wolf prepare her attack and he was ready for anything. Feeling her push him back he shrugged his shoulders and leaped far back that's until he noticed he was no longer touching the ground and his sight from the earth's ground vanished, well the vibration part which gave him an exact image in his mind but even so he still could see earth energy without feeling the ground he could see them as spiritual energy circling within all of earth's creations.

Growling, he'd have more vines erupt from the ground and latch onto him as they tugged him hard down to the ground. There he felt it, both of their locations. Sinking into the earth as he closed the gaping hole behind him he would travel beneath the ground towards Luna that's until he came bursting from the ground and sank his canines into her leg! Biting down hard he'd slam her body down before sinking back into the earth pulling her with him. As he pulled her down, he would bury her up to her head, only to leave her head poking out above the ground.  "Now than to aid Ashen," he mumbled.

For now Cynder armed his self with metal to be a protective barrier for him. Turning to see the moon wolf still half way buried he smirked a bit amused of his handy work. But he cannot let his guard down.  He even recalled the moon's wolf attack which could stun him or ashen from a rather loud noise and he could not have that! Without hesitating he created a substance from the earth that had its unique features more like a helmet that covered the ears. This material appeared to look like metal but really it was something more. Cynder managed to purify the metal to carry on a bit of his element. More like a very protective shield that cannot be penetrated so easily and surely this will help with any loud noise that comes his way but doesn't mean he won't feel the pressure. Still it was worth a shot.

(Um this post was S***.... So I think lol I will type way way better the next time. I am just rushing atm! )
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 14 Nov - 5:44

Sorry, I had to use the phone. Also, forgive me for the "uncolored post." xD

Luna | Female | Moon | Sentinel | 1 year and 4 months

It was shocking to see Cynder float in the air. It would take time for her to attack, but the earth wolf had bitten her leg. Luna snarled fiercely at him, and when Cynder bit her leg, this causes mental and physical damage to him. Her moon power is in her legs. It does not flow out when injured, the more power attacks on the opponent. She tried to pull her leg out of Cynder's canines. Her leg was injured. But the moon power should leave Cynder mentally dizzy and electrified. She got away, she ran 5 meters away from Cynder, her feet grew electrifying, she stomped her feet hardly on the ground. This time, space balls and hurting light came out of her paws, aiming at Cynder, the other light pain did not aim properly, but the others did. The light almost hit Apollina, but good thing it landed on Ashen's cheeks.

The space balls should be able to freeze Cynder temporarily. The light balls are painful, they are like spikes. She looked for water sources, but no sign on it. She tried to use mental calling for water. She used the Moor's underground water. There is always one in every place, right? Except deserts...

Now is the good part. She managed to get water quickly, she borrowed water from the creeks of Lycos, it came to the moors like a rainbow, she split and divided it into two, one hit Ashen, the other on Cynder. She made darkness using her moon powers, to help Apollina out. It flew on Ashen. And Ashen shouldn't see anything but darkness temporarily. This gives Apollina the chance to attack. She is ready to face any of Cynder's moves...
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri 14 Nov - 18:49

Thank Lupus Luna came through with her powers. After creating temporary darkness on the area surrounding Ashen, Poli decided to spawn a small black hole to suck in the fireball that was approaching Poli. Black holes, being the strongest gravitational pull known to wolves, even condenses light into nothing-ness. Nikita Moors was becoming increasingly darker as the black hole grew in size; Poli, on the other hand, was becoming weaker and weaker on the elemental side. From her early training back in Lycos Forest, she was already half-drained of her potential, so winning was debatable but it would make for a great underdog story and truly prove her worth; she is not lesser than "pure bloods."

Maintaining the black hole was actually easier than focusing on holding something up with gravity; it took up less mental space, at least. Luna had Cynder, so Poli sprinted towards Ashen with quick and agile paws.

The female's body weight crashed into Ashen's with great force as Poli used inertia to push herself harder. Summoning a plasma ball in her jaws, she was prepared to strike his lights out, but decided against is because she was not out for death today. Instead, she quickly searched through the earth for substances that were deposited by comets or meteors. Poli did find some close to the surface and strained to force it up and clamp it down on Ashen's four legs.

Standing near him, Poli created a shield of stars around her to protect from melee attacks. Then she very carefully lowered her muzzle to Ashen's pulsing jugular vein:
"I hesitate to say when we should call each other done with. I can't imagine any of us tiring soon, and nighttime is coming. This is not a battle of skill, anymore, but a battle of whose ego is larger than the other. Admit defeat, Ashen, or continue to suffer."

Poli summoned plasma surrounding her mouth to protect from his heated fur and clamped down on his jugular, prepared at any flinch to inflict the "death blow."

(The only reason I set it up in this manner was to give you a chance to either admit defeat or to come back, but defeat in a manner that makes sense...I had good intentions originally! I promise!)
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 14 Nov - 22:23

Nikota Moors Ashen_13

Many things happened in that one moment-- mainly with Luna. It was an interesting sight. A good observation to take in for future reference. Moon was the element of both space and water: a graceful mix-up. He did not intend to get wet, so when Luna splashed him with water, he was slightly panicked. The protective heat that surrounded his body was diminishing. It was still hot, of course, but it would be a lot harder to make flames come from from his pelt now. Ashen would have to rely on his inner fire. Seeing spheres of energy approach him, Ashen took instinctive reaction and moved to dodge them. He was successful for many, but one did manage to brush off on his cheek, He squinted his eye, feeling a small scratch develop. Getting his head back into the midst of battle, he saw Poli use a move he had learned about, yet never seen: a black hole. It was a rather large one too, so he was surprised as to why she intended to use such a draining move so early. She wants this to end, he thought.

He stood in one spot, secretly praising the hole's presence. The water that Luna had slashed him with was being pulled off of his fur due to the black hole's presence. He planted his feet into the ground, letting its pull tug on his pelt. Now satisfyingly dry, he could resume his battle. The space wolf was quicker though, as she slammed her body into him. He landed on his back, getting rather annoyed at the same move from before. "I hesitate to say when we should call each other done with. I can't imagine any of us tiring soon, and nighttime is coming. This is not a battle of skill, anymore, but a battle of whose ego is larger than the other. Admit defeat, Ashen, or continue to suffer."

"Suffer...?" he repeated, wiggling his body slightly under Apollina's weight. Feeling something grab around his paws, Ashen would lay his head back onto the ground, mimicking a defeat. "Fine..," he mumbled. "I guess I was wrong..."

"...Sike," His fur grew hot, steam rising from his fur blotting out him and Apollina from view. The space wolf would not move from her spot. This Ashen knew. To do so would render Ashen free from her maw, enabling him to finish the job before she could harness the mental power to act. That was the problem with such mental-minded elements. It took so much time, so much concentration. They are not adaptable. They cannot multitask. They despise having their expectations proven wrong. He took great pleasure in proving wolves wrong.

His eyes were squeezed shut, preparing for his favorite attack. They should have warned her. Didn't they mention the explosions and to not make the fire delta mad? Even then, would she have known? A normal wolf would expect an explosion as a... emotional outburst... yes? That is what most would think.

A light developed from inside ashen's stomach, becoming increasingly brighter as he basked in his own selfish pride and determination to win. His eyes opened wide, which were nothing but orbs of glowing red and yellow. Then, a blast went off. A loud, booming noise that shook the very moor and sky. A fire wolf's most powerful attack, and perhaps one of the most powerful of all elemental abilities: explosion. The very force of released fire shook his shackles, breaking through the rock with ease. Rock, an element that was superior to fire...shattered like the bones of prey. Rocks were the least of Ashen's concerns though. He watched with exhausted eyes as Apollina flew from his body. He could not see where the blast took her. There was too much smoke for that.

Away from Ashen's view, the female body was sent flying through the air before slamming to the ground, rolling and then finally skidding to a halt-- leaving tracks in the earth. A trickle of steam hissed as it rolled off her body. Ashen staggered to his feet, panting heavily. As the smoke cleared, he saw the blue wolf, who was a pretty log distance away. She was in one piece...mostly. At least he had not broken anything. The stars he noticed before must have protected her somewhat, but stars were just stars after all. They to were sources of fire, but unstable in makeup. The blast of heat would cause the cosmic properties to collapse, rendering them useless.

(This took me over an hour. XD And...and my apologies for not surrendering. I don't want the fight to drag on either, but I must stay in character... ._. If you think I was being to controlling, please tell me.)

(And btw, I am visiting colleges all day tomorrow so I wont be home. I could try to post with my phone, but it doesn't work all to well. We shall see.~)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri 14 Nov - 23:32

Ashen wiggled beneath Poli, and Poli was still bristling with potential power as she continued to hold her maw over his jugular vein.

"Sike!" the male yelled in the beginnings of outrage. Suddenly, before she could gather the mental capacity to act, light blocked out the rest of the world leaving only Poli and Ashen in the small lit orb. His fur was heating up, though Poli's mouth was protected by plasma and her body protected by orbiting stars and miniature planets, she could tell something was going to happen and it was going to be painful.

Light grew within Ashen's stomach, and his eyes opened to reveal red-orange orbs pure in their own right. She held remorse and relinquished her hold on him, preparing for the worst.

She couldn't even see what happened, nor hear, for it was simply a loud boom and then silence accompanied only by high pitched ringing. She felt weightless, powerless, and oddly like her old body in an eerie sense. The female tumbled through the air, across the moor, and dug a deep ditch about two to three yards long in the grassland before finally halting.

Oh how tired she was, and how she wished to just fall into a comfortable unconscious state; the pain she was experiencing was barely bearable, and steam was rising from her singed fur.

The most peculiar aspect of the aftermath was that she was flickering, literally, between Apollina and Luna. Her galactic tail was completely diminished and so was the coloration she possessed: blue and black with silver eyes. Instead, she was flickering to a pale cream/white coat and essentially turning back into Luna.

This had happened twice before, and it did not last long because before you knew it, she was Apollina again with the smallest sliver of a cosmic tail. She was breathing heavily, exhausted and spent. The smoke had begun to clear, and there was Ashen barely managing to get on his feet.

Poli decided, as well, that she ought to get to her feet or die trying. She struggled for a few moments to get up, but when she did she could not hold it and instead sat down. There was a growing anger inside of her, and it was very very dangerous for her to unleash it. She was tapping into the reserve energy, and it would take almost all of it. She struggled with herself, attempting to keep the Super Nova inside of her, and the turmoil was evident on her constricted face; it could be misconceived for pain, though.

(Either comfort her and stop the turmoil or don't and have her explode in a Super Nova....your choice ^.^)
Haneul
Haneul

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 15 Nov - 2:01

Luna | Female | Moon | Sentinel | 1 year 4 months

Luna has seen so many things, lately. The space wolf had made the black hole, Ashen became dry back again. Her attack backfired. Apollina threatened Ashen to surrender, or else he would suffer. The fire wolf wasn't having it. Ashen suddenly made a great explosion. It was so violent, Apollina turned cream white, her colors from blue black and silver eyes. She turned back at Cynder, she made darkness surround with her. Luna became a total shadow, her feet didn't touch the ground either. The black hole shouldn't suck her. She is still a wolf, the difference is she turned into a shadow. Her attributes had changed, she is faster than before and her strength increased times three. Nothing can touch her but elemental powers. This power-up can let her be untouchable, but elements off course, can affect her. You really can't touch a shadow, right?

Luna had the most brilliant idea. She sneakily hid and replaced Cynder's shadow. Cynder will feel much weight since she is bringing him down. Luna's voice became different. Like there are two of Luna. One will say ahead, one says late by 2 seconds. Her voice is so vague, like cave echoes.

"Cynder Cynder. Over here here here..."

Luna knew Cynder can identify her speaking, so she switched her place immediately. She switched at random areas so quickly. 

Hahahaha! Hahahaha! Hahahahahaha! You you can't catch me me me.... Or or at least least try try try to..."

(Guys, if something is wrong in using of my powers, please tell me..... Because idk what to use. Well, except some especially the shadow thing. Teehee...)
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next