Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ ||

5 posters

Go down

|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty || Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ ||

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 22:38

|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || 287dj61

The Basics:

Name: Fang! Rawr!
Nicknames: Rawr, Cougar
Element: None, but if Woodlands can have elements, it would be earth.
Breed: American Cougar

Appearance:

Coat Length: Nice and fluffy. But it depends, in summer and spring, it is short. In fall, it is medium-thick. In winter, of course, it is thick.
Pelt Colour: Tan
Eye Colour: Greenish yellow

Markings and Designs: A tannish-cream underbelly, those black lines =P
Scars and Scratches: A few scratches on her face, some cuts on her pads.
Build: Muscular and powerful, yet light.
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || 28jicew
Persona:

Personality: Despite her name, Fang is very social for her species. She just likes to talk. Fang is also kind and caring, and willing to help. If anything dares challange her, she can use brute strength to take 'em down. (If other animals can use elemets
, she often uses that too). In combat, she is a mighty fighter, but she has mercy.
Likes: Company, peace, helping, racing, running, climbing, jumping rock to rock, sun bathing, relaxing, cubs, shiny things, feathers
Dislikes: Fighting, judging, seeing friends in pain or danger, unexpected avalanches
Strengths: Combat, her strength, skilled climber and jumper
Weaknesses: She looooves feathers and hanging fines. :I She can also get distracted easily.
Habits: Constantly sunbathing.
Talents: Jumping, fighting, climbing
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Bj4gi
Relations:

Parents: Rock (Father;; Living), Sun (Mother;;Deceased)
Siblings: Boulder (Brother;;Living), April (Sister;;Deceased), Leaf (Sister;;Living), Shard (Brother;;Living)
Cubs: None
Best Bud: None so far
Friends: Her sibs

Enemies: Frostbite (Ran into her, argued, fought.)
Crush: None
Mate: None

Extras:

Extra: WASABI
Themesong: Undecided

History: WIP

Reason for Move: Inactivity

Last edited by Aurora on Wed 7 Aug - 22:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty Re: || Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 7 Aug - 22:45

I hoped you bought this character from the shop, unless you got permission...

If you didn't, ima throw things at you. ._.

Either way, permission or not, nice bio Aurora-san~ X3
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty Re: || Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ ||

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 22:58

0.0 Crud. Throw things at me, cuz I didn't. (This will be deleted)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 7 Aug - 22:59

Nuuu, you don't have to delete it.

I'm sure you can just keep it here until you earn enough money or whatever it is. xD

Better doing that then waiting to just make this all over again.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 23:02

Nuu, I'll delete it. I just copied it off a different site, a different character. (But how do you delete topics? .-.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 7 Aug - 23:03

Daww, alright then. There should be am 'X' at the top right corner. Next to the edit sign.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 23:04

I looked. Couldn't fine it. o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 7 Aug - 23:06

Augh, I hate it when that happens. ^^"

I am afraid its stuck here now. You'll have to ask Tsuki or Miyuki to remove it.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug - 23:11

Hmm. As much as I hate it, mmkay. -_-* Four times in one day.... that's a record...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 7 Aug - 23:26

*Pats Aurora on the back and gives her a sonic plushie*
Here, want a Sonic gif?

YES?

OKAY

|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Tumblr11

I don't know if this made you smile or just plain embarrass you xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Aug - 14:05

._. I like Silver better so I'll just hug it. X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Fri 9 Aug - 3:48

You don't have to delete Fan~ You are so mean! Make me read through the entire bio, let me get attached and then read the comments saying you are getting rid of her? I think not!
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 9 Aug - 11:54

xD

Awww,~ look at how nice you are Tsuki! :3
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Aug - 12:59

Awws.... Shank yoo. X3 But what am I susposed to do with her, now? Should I raise enough Zähne to make it up? That will take a looong time, and a whole lotta typing. 0.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sat 10 Aug - 2:20

Well. You wouldn't know this rule since I haven't put p the "About: Zahne" topic yet, but member's can give Zahne to each other for certain things. Since Fang seems pretty cool...

"Aurora" has been rewarded 20 Zähne!

"Aurora" spent 20 Zähne!

(o___o)~ No one will eva know. Unless they look here...
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug - 9:53

O_O
Tsuki!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug - 11:16

Ermergerd Tsuki shank yoo <3 Fang liiiiives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Sun 11 Aug - 3:02

Spirit Dew wrote:O_O
Tsuki!
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || 34

Also, sorry if this ruins your history but most mountain lions will have one or two cubs and a maximum of three. More than that is generally see from cougars out of their natural habitats or possibly in bred... Just thought I would put it out there.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug - 11:58

Ah, okay. I'll just say she had cubs but.... they were all killed, lol. Or I can make her still have a cub................... hm...............

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 27 Aug - 18:34

Moving to forgotten records since Aurora has not been on for awhile. I will move Fang back if she ever regains activity.

-MOVED-
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 3 Nov - 18:41

Ah... cougar... that wou;d've been interesting to see where the rp went with a cougar in it...
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 3 Nov - 22:24

She would have eaten poor Dinky
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:18

I guess cougar and wasabi tastes good... I must try it.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:09

... Wtf does that even mean? xDD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Fang || Woodland Animal || Cougar || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down