Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
About: Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

About: Times

+3
Rain
Luna
Tsuki
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About: Times - Page 2 Empty About: Times

Post by Tsuki Wed 22 May - 0:58

First topic message reminder :

★·.·´¯`·.·★ тιмєѕ ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Some of you may have noticed a widget to the left called "Times" I will explain it here.

SEASON
This is the current Season in the Role-Play. It will say something like Summer 5th. It means fifth day of summer. For example. In your wolf bio, under birth-date you would say "Winter 17th" Or something. Having every month would take way to long to get through the year!

~Winter: December, January, February (30 days)
~Spring: March, April, May (31 days)
~Summer: June, July, August (30 days)
~Fall: September, November, October (31 days)

TIME
This is the time of day it is in the RP. Please, If it is "9am" Don't add something like this to your post! "And the wolf pointed his nose towards the moon and howled his song"

WEATHER
This is where it will basically describe the weather. If it`s sunny, cloudy, rainy, snowy etc...

TEMP
This is the temperature of the RP

MATING SEASON
Your wolves will not be mating at this time if it says "no" (Winter 10- Spring 10)

BIRTHING SEASON
This is the time of year when your wolves can have pups. (Spring 1- Summer 1)

PACK
These are the ratio numbers of the female and male members of the pack who have been accepted in the RP itself

PACK SPIRITS
The kyklos and the spirit wolves. and wolves who are dead but still in the rp.

PACK FRIENDS
Self explanatory

PACK RIVALS
The number of rival pack members

ANIMALS
Woodland animals in the RP.

Any questions??? Question away below :3
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

About: Times - Page 2 Empty Re: About: Times

Post by Robin Mon 26 May - 17:20

Thundo Puffs wrote:EXCUSE ME LADIES BUT DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TIMES?! NO. IT DOESN'T.

STOP SPAMMING OR I WILL WHACK YOU BOTH WITH A PADDLE.

WELL EXCUUUUUUSE ME! IT SOOOOO HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH TIMES! Just....not the kind of times in this topic.....WHATEVER.

HA! I'D WHACK YOU WITH A PICKLE FIRST! A BUTTERCREAM PICKLE! Actually i'd probably eat it first.....I SHALL SLAP YOU WITH A WET NOODLE!

WARNING: THIS MAY CONTAIN RANTING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. DO NOT TAKE MY RANTING PERSONALLY.

Alright, I'll talk about times. You all say how it's so hard to change times when no one ever posts, but I have one thing to say: What were all of you doing while I was gone?! Clipping your toenails for days on end?! I've been back or about a month, was grounded for a week, lost the nook for another week before my laptop got fixed, and I STILL have three more, four as of right now, posts than you Thunder.....Thundo. Talk about inactivity....we need to do something to boost it again. Put the rping into hyperdrive. I know it's nearing the end of school for some us, like a month or less (Midnight and Thunder), and then there's people like me who are already off, and that everyone has lots of things that they need to do, but I've only seen me, Midnight, Thundo, and Pluto post so far! Flare, March, Kukes, and Forest too, to an extent. Where is everybody else?

Also, I'd like to congratulate you guys on your wonderful idea of a year long timeskip. Seriously. Even before I left I could tell that was starting to die... I still have yet to actually go read what happened after I last posted though...I should do that....

Well. Now I'm just ranting. Better put up a warning.....
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 26 May - 19:21

CALM MY CHILD

The only reason why you have so many posts is because we don't always bother to post in every single topic such as games or announcements. I only post on things that may be relevant to me or rp. I don't find a need to post in all the  game threads or respond to every little thing. As for the rp and activity; you bring up good points. I'm sure one of the reasons for this is because some of us have over three characters we need to rp for. It can get tiring to do this for every one of our characters. I also don't know how busy some people are, and I try not to ask.

However, I DO agree that rp would go by MUCH faster if we all tried to rp more frequent, instead of waiting a day or two to respond. We need people to post in rp more than once a day. If people are losing interest, we are going to need a plot or event to bring that activity up.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 May - 20:46

Thunder is correct Robin. Some people just don't have all the energy you have from adhd. sometimes, you need to take Thunder's advice, and

Thundo Puffs wrote:CALM MY CHILD

Anyways, I have a question. If I've been gone for a year stuck in a cave with Little Wing(we got approval from Tsuki for this), would Shirano still be my apprentice, or is he a full healer now? I can't tell, because as far as I can tell, he hasn't posted a terrible lot lately...not that I actually get to come on here that often because Robin doesn't like to share.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 26 May - 21:54

You would have to consult Forest/Shirano about that. ^^ Since Shirano had not gone missing as in Jay's Wing case, he has most likely gotten instruction from the other healers. I wouldn't think that he would roam around for a year with no idea how to do anything.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 May - 22:04

Alright, thanks Thunder. I didn't think he would be, but I thought I had better find out before I did anything pertaining to him. I certainly would not sit around all year without getting help if I were Shirano.

Oh, and I have a question for you. Who...or what...is your avatar? I know this has nothing to do with the topic, I am simply curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 6 Oct - 18:40

Yo gurl is a grown-ass manboygrill now
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 18:56

I have a question.
Did you think you could post away without me~?
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 13:13

So it's about time we move into spring, ye?
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 13:37

Do it now. Screw 12AM. Just friggin GO.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 9 Oct - 20:20

I have actually been waiting on Pluto to get her introduction complete. Unless we just... go over it?
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 23:33

Just get it over with. Pluto was suppose to come later... Idk, or in the middle of birth... just... POP "SUP MOFOS YALL MAKING SOME BABIES??"
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
About: Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100About: Times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 10 Oct - 15:49

The babies are already made, Marchy. It's too late.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 20:52

Very well, though next time I would like someone to tell me these things, instead of waiting endlessly for something that would never happen. Don't mean to sound upset and all...

but UEAH! Guess we'll make it spring... time for some babeh's...!
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 11 Oct - 2:21

Yes! More babies to eat huehuehue
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum