Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
The Quest for Spoopy I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

The Quest for Spoopy

4 posters

Go down

The Quest for Spoopy Empty The Quest for Spoopy

Post by Forest Fri 16 Oct - 10:39

The Quest for Spoopy

Foro the Fab-Fab looked at herself in the mirror. ”I’m not what they say I am…” she whispered, as she put a hand on the mirror. ”They’re liars…” she mumbled. Her hand squeaked as it slid down the mirror. ”None of this is true…” she breathed. Suddenly, there was a crash as the glass of the mirror shattered. ”My dear, stop deceiving yourself. You know what they say is the truth” came a ghastly voice that sounded as if it was being stirred around like leaves in the wind. The Fabu shuddered. ”You’ve seen yourself. It’s so painfully obvious” sighed the voice. Foro shook her head, refused to avert her gaze from the spot on the floor she was staring at. Frigid air slithered around her body and gripped her with frozen malice. ”You know you’re the f*ckboy…” The voice floated right next to Foro’s ear. The only warmth she felt was from the tears running down her face. She shook her head, in denial of what this voice was saying. ”You know it’s true!” This time the phantom voice shook the chilled air. Foro jumped in surprise. ”IT’S TRUE!” The voice screeched. The Fabu pressed her hands tight over her ears. Her head began to ache, and her legs became weak. ”YOU KNOW IT’S YOU! YOU KNOW IT’S YOU!” the voice screamed over and over again, the piercing tone sending shockwaves throughout the room. ”I’m not!” Foro yelled, but she couldn’t even hear herself over the noise of the shrieking. A warm, red liquid began to seep through her fingers where they lay clasped over her ears. ”I’m not the f*ckboy!” She wailed until her throat became raw. Foro dropped to her knees and squeezed her eyes shut. Barely a second later, she felt icy fingers wrap around her neck. The pressure was unbearable. Her breath quickly escaped her. Her lungs burned with a ravenous hunger for the air that she could no longer acquire. Just as everything started to fade out, the voice bellowed louder than ever. ”YOU ARE THE F*CKBOY!”

Foro awoke, drenched in sweat and shivering with her arms around herself. She slowly looked around the room, still shaken from her dream. Nothing seemed unusual or out of place. ”That dream… too spoopy for me” she said, and sliggled out of bed. The Fabu leaned against her bed, upside-down and with her feet over her head. A few seconds after her face became bright red, Foro awkwardly slithered over onto her back, then stood up. ”DEEZ ABS” she said, slapping herself in the stomach. Foro started to do a weird shuffle thing towards the door of her room, but as she passed the mirror she noticed something. There was a crack like a bolt of lightning that ran from one of the top corners to one of the bottom corners. Foro made a retarded thinking face and placed her finger on her chin. ”Um…” Her attempt to be humorous about the situation wore off within seconds. The mirror had not been cracked before she woke up. ”It’s just like the dream…” Foro leaned forward and looked at her reflection. ”Spoopy…so spoopy…” she whispered. Suddenly, the Fabu became a genius. ”That’s it!” she exclaimed, clapping her hands. ”In order to prove I’m not the f*ckboy, I need to find the spoopy!”

Foro immediately began to noodle out of her room in her pajamas. Once out of her room, she began to do some weird cartoon character tiptoeing thing, while chanting "Spoopy, spoopy spoopy!" She quickly made her way out to her car, where she realized she had forgotten her keys. "SALT MY BOOTY BUTTHEAD" she yelled, charging like a torpedo back into the house. She was back in an instant, with her keys and her phone. Foro sliggled into the car and looked down at her phone. She went to that nasty Safari app because she got a nasty iPhone, and typed in something drastic. "Spoopy Places." The result was nothing but a bunch of videos of real ghosts caught on tape. Foro chucked her phone over her shoulder, then started the car. Before she began to aimlessly drive away in some random direction at a high speed and probably end up slippin' off a cliff, she put her sunglasses on. "Time to get spoopy."

The few people who had gone out for an early morning run were screaming in terror as they scrambled to avoid being hit by a madly swerving car. The Fabu was trying to steer her car down the road and take any random turn that looked like it could lead to somewhere spoopy. The whole car was shaking from the blaring of the Pumpkin Dance song. Occasionally, a jellybeans flew out the window as Foro attempted to stuff them in her mouth. The entire time, Foro was completely unaware of the chaos she was creating on the roads. Very soon, she heard the sound of sirens behind her, and a police car came up beside her. She looked over at the officer driving the car, a weird grin on her face. "U RDY 4 MICKEYDEES?" she screamed, and immediately floored the gas pedal. Foro's car tore across the road, going sanic fast. Foro kept her foot on the gas until she came to a cornfield. She began to slowly let her foot off the gas, and once the kemps car caught up, she braked as fast as she could, jumped out of the car, and ran to hide in the cornfield.

Once the Fabu was sure the kemp was no longer chasing her, she stopped and sat down. "NKNSDKFNSKJAO" she screeched, grabbing her booty where it had been stabbed by a dry, broken cornstalk. She clamped her hands over her mouth and sneaked away. After a while of crouching, she realized that she was short enough for the corn to completely hide her if she stood at her full height of five feet and one and a half inches. Foro knew she had completely lost all sense of direction, but she didn't care. That probably meant that the spoopy was hiding in this cornfield. As she wandered around aimlessly, she began to wonder if this was the cornfield in which people supposedly saw a ghost. Bell School Road. Yes, this had to be it. Foro had always wanted to drive her car out to the road and night and see if the ghost showed up, but she had never done so before. Maybe now, if she waited until it got dark, she would spot the ghost. Maybe that's how she would find the spoopy?

Last edited by Boneanna on Sun 18 Oct - 16:29; edited 4 times in total
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Quest for Spoopy Left_bar_bleue12/100The Quest for Spoopy Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Spoopy Empty Re: The Quest for Spoopy

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 17 Oct - 17:50

I have not been this amused in a long time
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Quest for Spoopy Left_bar_bleue105/1000The Quest for Spoopy Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 18 Oct - 16:30

Of course, I strike again xD

More has been added, and more will soon be added... If I find time around school dis week.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Quest for Spoopy Left_bar_bleue12/100The Quest for Spoopy Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun 25 Oct - 13:49

OMG XD this is great. Seal claps for you
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Quest for Spoopy Left_bar_bleue2/100The Quest for Spoopy Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 25 Oct - 23:49

Boneanna wrote:"U RDY 4 MICKEYDEES?"

Hella bruh.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
The Quest for Spoopy Left_bar_bleue11/100The Quest for Spoopy Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down