Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Falls of Nari - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Falls of Nari

+2
March
Tsuki
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty Falls of Nari

Post by Tsuki Sun 28 Apr - 11:29

First topic message reminder :

Falls of Nari - Page 3 Falls_10

~Description~

Waterfalls that are good to run under in the summer, for the cold water cools you off. Named after the healer, Nariya, a moon elemental. She was the Moon Kyklos before Tsuki.

~Prey~

A lot of prey, ranging from deer to mice, the water is to fresh for most fish.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty Re: Falls of Nari

Post by Sirena Wed 2 Oct - 10:43

Upwards were the falls became a little bigger, Sirena was just arriving to the grand scenery before entering a cave that laid behind a waterfall. She smiled to her self as she gazed at the still moon before she knew it she felt like giving a soothing howl to the moon and so she did. She gazed upwards and felt dazzled by the moonlight as it grazed the waters surface and only she can think of a song that she was taught by the sea. Parting her jowls she would feel a sound uprise from her throat and unlike any howl it came out to be a song. Releasing her spirit she felt relieved that no matter how far she has gone from her family she felt still connected to them and surely they all might be gazing at the same moon, right now.

"Goodnight, Papa, Mother, brothers and sisters." she whispered after her sweet song ended and soon she found herself still. The water rippled and the moon seemed uneasy. She felt something happening. "The elemental wolves?!" she thought a bit worried that they are in trouble so she began to sprint down the hill and around the corner of the rock she disapeared by to reach the upper beauty of the falls. Seeing the she-wolf she spoke with earlier settle and was peacful she couldn't help seeing the new wolf with silver fur and couldn't recognize him. She growled as he destroyed half the place and slayed innocent creatures at sight. Than a horrible howl raised from him before he collapsed! Sirena merely walked over to him and pressed her muzzle against his flank wondering if he just died or merely went blank. Using her water element she'll wrap his neck down with water and had the water restrict his movements just in case he awakened and striked at her. Looking about the place she saw some pile of rock and some tiny land creatures that laid about. "Rain, ye the rest of you, I'll take this murderer off your hands and take him elsewhere. He destroyed a wonderful place and surely I'll fix it for you all and for the fish's behalf. I am sorry. " she said while eyeing at them all and merely gazed at the white wolf. "How dare he destroy land and babies! " she thought, while looking about the place and soon she sent streams of water to collect the bodies of the creatures and put them aside in a pile for anything to pick off them or eat them. (Babies referring to them small creatures xD)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Oct - 7:13

As the wolf woke up , he saw the sea wolf as he was carrying him away with her magic , he whispered " where are you going to take me ? " as he was forcing himself to stay awake despite him being out of energy
( Sorry it's short , I just had no idea what to write XD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 3 Oct - 21:45

Sirena merely twitched her ear to the sound of the male whom speaks "You caused trouble for the elemental wolves and surely damaged this lovely place. So i'm taking u to my temporary home. Who are you?" she asked while still walking further up the falls before she found the same place where a pool layed behind the falls. Crossing through the water drenched her back for a second and she swam to the caves ground. Swishing her paw the water sort of dropped the wolf on the ground but not hard enough. She merely staye in the water and looked at the wolf before she turned her back and watched the water fall at the entrance which made a loud roar in the cave yet it was soothing.

(its fine xD)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Oct - 14:46

" I'm nothing more than a mere wolf searching for his memories in this vast world " said Ace , while searching the cave in every little centimeter it had . " So , what are you going to do with me now ?" adding to his last as his interest was anywhere else but the wolf that he was talking to . " This is an interesting cave , I've never seen anything like it ! " said the wolf as he was wondering around staring at the shiny water around the cave that looked like beautiful blue crystals ,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sat 5 Oct - 4:11

Silently staring she caught scent of this wolf to be familiar. She gave him a confuse look but she merely remained in the pool of water while she watched who she thought was  Ace become for adventerous in this small cave.  Sirena swished her fishe tail around whole she felt at peace with the water and sound of the pounding water it made her feel as if she was back in the sea with her packmates despite the lack of saltwater not being in this area. It was night and silent and the moon rose high in the sky.  "Ye better be getting some rest." she spoke while she merely swam down to the bottom of this pool and digged into the bag she had earlier and took out a shell which contained bristles inside that stuck out like a brush. Resurfacing, she felt the droplets of water run down her pelt acting as silver drops of dew before she began using the shell to groom her fur. Using her mouth to hold onto the shell she'll merely brush downward on her pelt gently with each coming stroke.

Its been a few minutes before Sirena has finished grooming her pelt before she dropped the shell brush down into the pool and watched it sank downward till it reached the bottom next to her bag. Jumping out of the water she'll circle around a bit before plopping down onto the ground and laid her head on her front paws while she watched the wolf "I thought ye will need company up here.." she spoke while she gazed towards the falls at the entrance.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 9 Oct - 19:02

Rain just sat there in silence for a moment, when Ace broke out on some kind of rampage. The big brute got up, growling lightly, about to fly up into his throat to stop him and hold him down. But just as Rain saw an opening, he stood still and howled. 'What the... What's wrong with him?!' He thought, growling loudly. He turned to see if the two others from his pack was still fine. He flickered his ear as Sirena returned and told him she'd take care of him. Rain nodded in appreciation, looking around at the damaged. He sighed, clearly annoyed by the few things Ace had destroyed. The white male turned to the March and Sapphire. "You girls okay? You didn't get hurt, did you?" He asked, with the sound of concern escaping in his voice.
(Short, I have little time right now... Might edit it later.) [Maybe...]
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 9 Oct - 19:21

Forest slowed down and came to a halt at the Falls, but instead of rushing over to Rain and the others, she looked around. The place seemed...damaged. A few branches were broken, and grass and dirt were ripped up in some areas. Then her hazel eyes looked over at Rain, who seemed to be a bit annoyed. Did that rogue come here too? she wondered, snarling at the thought. Then again, the wolves who were there now didn't show any signs of having battled recently. And surely one wolf wouldn't take on all of them at once? Forest padded over to Rain and nuzzled his cheek. "Is everything okay here?" she asked, looking at March and Sapphire. "The place seems a bit..." she paused for a moment, not exactly sure how to describe it. The brown she-wolf decided just to wait for her mate to reply instead of finishing her sentence, as she was curious as to what had caused this minor destruction.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by March Wed 9 Oct - 20:17

Just as March thought she could finally get some sleep, some stranger wolf just had to ruin the surroundings, making it all ugly and not secure. Not happy, March growled in annoyance. Who the hell are these wolves from? Even if one destroyed The falls, March still didn't trust both of them. She just didn't like how they were chilling in their territory as if it was nothing. March looked at her friends and then saw a little Forest. March stared at the figure of Forest until it got larger and larger until she was regular size.

"The place seems a bit..."

"Mm... One loner wolf came went crazy for some reason and damaged the area." March said in a low mumble as she checked if her fishes were okay. She then silently licked the fish to get that delicious taste and then stood up brushing dust off her legs with her tail. March walked towards the shore of the falls and looked at her reflection. She just wondered what the two wolves Sirena and Ace were doing here. A heavy and loud sigh was release as March lied down, staring at her reflection with a frustrated face.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 10 Oct - 4:45

As Rain stood there, he heard someone approaching. He turned his head, and to his surprise, Forest came bounding through the woods. A smile spread across his lips as she nuzzled him. "Yes... Everything is fine... With us at least... Just like March said." He said, nudging Forest with his nose before sighing lightly. He shook his fur, as a question appeared in his head.
"Ah, Forest? Is there a reason you came here? ... Or did you just want some fish before all the others?" He joked, smiling. He looked back at the fish they had caught... It wasn't enough for everyone to get satisfied... So they needed more of other kinds of prey. But it could wait for now. Rain was more into knowing why Forest had sought them out.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 10 Oct - 17:12

-From Lycos Forest

"Woah what happened here?" Thunder said approaching soon after Forest. He padded to sit in front of Rain, listening as he was ending his story. "Ahh, wish I would been there...." He sighed loudly. Thunder got up, his eyes darting over to the big piles of fish by March. His mouth watered in anticipation, so hungry for not eating for the past few days, but he contained himself from not eating any. "Anyways," He began, his eyes still set on the fish. "We were all just wondering what was taking so long so we came by to check? Some...things happened...and well...we'll explain it all once we get back to camp...need help carrying back the load?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Fri 11 Oct - 0:30

Sirena would look at the loner and merely sigh softly. She would than perk her ears to the sound of more wolves below. Surely, they must be upset to the damage that Ace has caused and espeacially their presence in their territory. She looked towards the falls and thought about that landweller she met. Thundera. She wished that Thundera had join her on her journey than return home. Afterall, these wolves maybe hostile than friendly even looks can be decieving.

She'll remain silent but soon turned her head to look at Ace "Are you hungry?" she asked while laying around. Till she perked her ears to the sound of more wolves joining
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct - 8:35

Sapphire watched the two loners as they talked back and forth, seemingly ignoring her and the other pack members, when suddenly Ace went in some sort of a rampage, destroying a bunch of things. What does he think he's doing? she thought. The she-wolf stepped back towards Rain and March, and continued to watch the loner go on until he just collapsed. Sapphi looked around at what he had destroyed, and couldn't help but think Serves him right... Soon after, Sirena took Ace away, and Forest and Thunder-Paws showed up. Forest had immediately gone over to Rain and asked what happened, while Thunder explained that some things had happened while they were gone. Sapphire cocked her head at this, and trotted up to the black brute. "Is it something...bad?" she inquired with interest. She glanced back at the delta with her blue gaze. Was it a bad sign or a good sign that two wolves had come? If something bad had happened, then they would probably need to stay back at the camp in order to protect it, so maybe this meant it wasn't a terrible thing. On the other hand, maybe they needed to transport the food back very quickly, which is why two came instead of one, which could mean there was still danger about. Sapphire got out of her reasoning and waited to hear Thunder's answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 11 Oct - 20:02

Forest turned her head as March explained how a loner had 'gone crazy' and destroyed  part of the Falls. "What a nub" she snorted with disgust, and watched as Thunder-Paws sat in front of her and Rain. The Delta hated wolves who thought they could just barge in and do whatever they wanted, especially in the Elemental Wolf Pack territory. Forest shook her head and looked at Rain as he asked why she had come, and then to Thunder as he quickly explained. The femme siged, and gazed at her mate. "I bet you caught the most fish...and the tastiest ones!" she said in an effort to keep him from worrying and wondering too much about what had happened. She looked over at the pile of fish that had been caught, and tried not to get too annoyed at the damage around them. Some wolves...I just don't understand she thought, narrowing her hazel eyes slightly. Did this really have to happen after the murder of Horo and the kidnapping of Lukas? Was this loner actually one of the wolves who had committed the other crimes? Hopefully not. It would all be fine after they got Lukas back.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 11 Oct - 22:53

Thunder Gazed at Sapphire, a grim look in his eyes. "Yeah...it's pretty bad..." He said darkly.  Trotting over to the fish, Thunder didn't hesitate to pick up as many as he could in his mouth. Sadly his element would not prove useful in carrying items. "Mffmmff" Thunder mumbled inaudibly, most likely telling the others to carry some fish as well. It was a challenge to not bite down on the fish, and even more difficult to avoid the 'mess' that loner has made. If he ever met that loner... Thunder swore he would slap him with a fish.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 13 Oct - 5:55

Rain stood there, listening as Forest talked herself away from the main subject in a way. That's when he got really concerned. And when Thundo said what was going on was bad, it didn't make it any better. He felt his heart bump hard against the top of his chest, threatening to enter his throat. He swallowed, looking over, and up towards the falls. "What... What has happened? ... What is happening?" He asked, with a serious look on his face. He looked over at Thunder-Paws as the warrior went to pick up fish to walk with it back towards the camp. '... So that's why I heard the 'sounds'... There was really reason, all along? What is...' He thought, but cut himself short. He didn't know what to think, and he didn't plan to stay thinking a lot longer. He wanted to check on everyone, to see if they were fine. He hoped for the best, even though he knew 'The best' wouldn't happen. A sigh escaped his lungs. "If it's so urgent... I guess we should return... We don't have too much of foods, but we can be rational with it I guess." He said aloud, to no one particular.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sun 13 Oct - 15:42

March let out a small growl as a warning not to touch her fish. She stared at Thunder and looked back at the water, sighing heavily. March got up and stared at her friends and her young rival. Looking at the everyone, March could tell they were all hungry and fish wouldn't be enough for the whole pack to eat. Shaking her head, March would look down at her fish and then pause for a moment.

"If it's so urgent... I guess we should return... We don't have too much of foods, but we can be rational with it I guess."

It was March's job to get food. And she didn't for a very long time. She felt horrible not feeding the pack. "You guys go back to camp and i'll go find some food for use to eat. You should stay and protect the others. I'll be fine." March said and picked up her two fish with her mouth and started to walk away, but then paused to look back. She looked down and then at Rain and his mate, then towards to the other hunter, and that Thunder-Paws. "Tch" March frowned when she looked around the falls and then turned her head back. Although she was about to leave, she took a moment to wait to see if anyone had something else to say that might be important.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/100Falls of Nari - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 17 Oct - 3:25

It grew quiet and yet she had not recieved no response from Ace. Sighing it did not matter, and surely the waters were her home even if it is connected to a wolf's territory. And yet, she remained quiet silent in the secret waterfall cave while her carribean orbs merely admired the raining water that fell from the entrance and the soothing noises of droplets. She dug into her seaweed bag and merely pulled out a conch shell with a few bristles that stuck out the shell's entrance. Grabbing ahold of the shell with her jaws she'll began to groom her fur with the sea brush while humming a sweet song that her mother taught her.  She paid no heed to the pack wolves far below. But surely, having this male wolf was  a feeling of loneliness and being lost and surely she wanted nothing more than brighten up his day.

♪♫ Upon one summer's morning 
I carefully did stray
Down by the walls of 
Wapping...♪♫

Sirena began to sing softly as she groomed her fur and stared out.
 ♪♫ "My heart is pierced by cupid
I disdained all glittering gold
There is nothing to console me
But my jolly sailor bold."
♪♫

Last edited by Tsuki on Fri 25 Oct - 15:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Broken code C:)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct - 15:03

Ace just stood there , thinking of what his next move will be , he was sitting on his lap , looking at the shining moon outside while thinking " Who was that girl in my dream , what does she have to do with me ?" . After coming back to his senses , he answered the sea wolf " I'm affraid I'm not hungry , thanks anyways " . He decided to stick with the sea wolf , as he enjoyed her presence , but for the time being , he was bussy finding something interesting to do ...
( Sorry for no posts guys , I kinda lost the link to the forum XD Long story )

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 26 Oct - 10:49

Forest forgot about what the nub had done, and turned her head to stare at Rain as he asked what had happened. She didn't know if she wanted to tell him right now, or wait until they were back at camp. Oh well, it couldn't hurt to tell him, could it? The Deltess padded close to him, so she could whisper into his ear. "A murder...and a kidnapping..." she said quietly. She stayed quiet for a few seconds, then realized that Rain would be worried it was one of their pups or close friends. "But...don't worry...our family is still safe. It was an old pack member, Horo, who was killed" she explained. For-For paused before continuing. "But it was Lukas, Miyuki's pup who was kidnapped. Cyrax, Dew, and Pluto went after him" she told Rain. Her hazel orbs then looked over at March, who apparently wanted to stay and catch some more fish. A FishBud's gotta do what a FishBud's gotta do... she thought, and wondering if Rain would chose to stay with her, or come back with the fish they had already caught. And maybe by the time they got back, Lukas would be safe at home with his mother again. The brown-furred lass looked back at Rain, waiting for his reply.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 29 Oct - 8:18

Rain was slightly scared of getting to know what had happened, since he could clearly see something wasn't right while looking at his mate's face. When she stepped forward and whispered into his ear, his eyes widened. "What?!" He heard himself yell in surprise. His heart started racing in his chest. He didn't know what to think. He was just too shocked to think straight. As For-For continued to explain, he felt himself calm down a little. He closed his eyes for a moment, before he looked over at March. It wasn't smart of her to leave alone. But the delta wanted to go back and be with his family more than anything else. "March, you need someone to go with you... This is very important. I have to go back... So if you plan on going, take Sapphire with you... Please. If she won't go with you... Don't go, and come back with us." He almost pleaded. A horrible situation was at hand, and the brute wasn't about to let another other life go to waste if a murderer was on the loose. Still, he didn't have much of a clue about what actually was going on, but if somebody had died, he was going to return.

He thought back, to when he had suddenly felt weak, and the moment the horrible sound had went through his head.
'My element... It was... Trying to tell me something? ... I know it has happened before...' Rain lifted his head and nuzzled the Deltess in front of him. "Let's carry back what we can, and do whatever we can to help. Maybe we can actually get some sense into this madness..." He said, looking at his mate with a serious look on his face. He walked over to the fish they had caught, and collected as many as he could in his mouth before he padded towards the camp. He turned his head, to give the rest of the group a concerned look before he disappeared. He thought about the loner, and Sirena who had taken him away. Hopefully they were still fine, and unharmed. But the main thing on his mind was his pups. Even though Forest had said they were fine, he wanted to be with them.

_~*To: The Light- Lycos Forest*~_
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Wed 30 Oct - 23:58

"March, you need someone to go with you... This is very important. I have to go back... So if you plan on going, take Sapphire with you... Please. If she won't go with you... Don't go, and come back with us." 

March looked down at her paws, the fish still hanging from her mouth. She could hear Rain's voice, full of concern and almost as he was pleading her to not go alone. March secretly smiled to herself. What  nice wolf Rain is. March let out a huff of air as she listened to the worried voice of Rain. Horo has been murdered the pup has been kidnapped, Pluto, Cyrax, and Dew went after them, everything was just so crazy, but it wasn't unusual either. The expressionless wolf looked back at her fishbud, pondering on what to do. She was a independant wolf who prefered to be left alone to do her job, but with danger lurking, hunting with a partner was the best idea. But she didn't like. She didn't like it one bit for some strange reason. Being the brave and stubborn wolf she was, March didn't want any danger cause to Sapphire, so she chose to go alone. In a very soft voice, March whispered "Sapphire should go. I'll be fine by myself." The lightning bolt tail let out a small spark of electricity to show everyone not to go with her or go near her or she will hurt you. March basically forced Sapphire to go with Forest. And with that, March ran off to another area of the territory, while paying close attention to her surroundings. 'Trust me. I will be back and I will be safe. And there will be food.' March frowned and was soon out of sight from all the wolves. Her destination was very close to the camp, so if March needed help or flee, she would be close by some where safe.

。.。:+♫+ ゜ ゜゜ *+:。.。:+♥+ To: Meadows of Yuzuki *+:。.。.。:+♫+ ゜ ゜゜*+:。.。:+♥+ ゜ ゜゜ 
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sun 3 Nov - 1:47

Sirena continued to sing her song as she swan out a bit in the center of the pool. And felt so connected to water. Her voice came out rich and pure and with every lyric it felt like she was absorbing the essence of the sea back to her heart. Finally singing the last lyric she quietly dove under the water and merely sank to the bottom while she stared up at the constant movment of the surface. She wagged her fish tail and merely inhaled the water causing a few bubbles to afloat. Finally making a large kick with her tail she swam up to the surface and faced Ace. "Now than lad, what do you wish to do?" she asked and yet he was just a complete stranger to her. Sirena awaited his response but meanwhile she closed her eyes and listened to the constant roaring of the falls.

(Sorry I'm back been sooo busy!!!)
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 9 Nov - 4:30

The wolf answered as he was by the fact that Sirena wanted to follow him around for the time being " I would like to go to the highest cliff around this place , altho I can understand this may be a little boring for you , it's just one of the little pleasures of life I have ." as he was smilling at the moon outside that was shining down his face . The wolf sat down and awaited for Sirena's answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Sat 9 Nov - 16:47

Sirena thought about it but surely she looked at him for a bit. Before stepping out of the water, shaking her fur a bit she'll look towards the moon that reflected in the pool of water even this cave has its connections with the moon. " Ace, I do not know where these high mountains you talk about are. This is my first time on land.. Can you show me what makes this so important to you?" she asked while swishing her fish tail a bit before awaiting to hear his response.
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3