Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||

+3
Robin
Thundo Puffs
Luna
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||

Post by Luna Thu 18 Dec - 3:24

The Basics:

Name: Kazumi SilverLight
Nicknames: Kazumi, Kaz, Kazi
Current Rank: Apprentice
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Element: Sun
Breed: Canis Lupus

Appearance:

Coat Length: Approximately 2 inches
Pelt Colour: Golden Yellow
Eye Colour: Blue-Violet
Markings and Designs: All four legs coated in pure white fur containing her elemental magic

Persona:

Kazumi is a brave young fae, she is great in making the wisest decisions, but if she panics, sometimes the . She is also very intelligent. Her love for the dark and the light are balanced. She loves light, she loves the sun. Kazumi also has a love for the dark, a weird thing a sun elemental posses. She doesn't tolerate bad behavior, but being a keen observer with a tempered wolf is a no-no. Even so, she is very interested in making friends. She is not mean. A loyal wolf. Kazumi is very approachable. She treats everyone special. Except her enemies. What gets her in trouble is that she seizes her enemies instead of leaving them alone, but she rests for a long period before attacking them again. Pretty annoying, isn't she?

Relations:

Parents: Miranda(F) Artemis(M)
Siblings: Cynthia(F)
Pups: N/A
Best Bud: Cynthia
Friends: If she finds one
Enemies: Rival packs
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

Extras:

Reference: || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || KazumiReference_zps0f2b7fd5
Themesong:

History:
Her former pack is one of the Guardians of Light, who protects the light from the Dark Seekers. Dark Seekers are the wolves who steel light to turn into darkness, which spreads hatred and fear throughout the nations. Her mother and father were the Supreme alphas(alpha wolves of all Guardians of light packs, there are a total of 5 in the island) and had two daughters, Kazumi and Cynthia. Cynthia is a Moon elemental, and Kazumi is a Light(Sun) elemental. One tragic morning came an accident, her mother was attacked by a Dark Seeker. Her father grieved and because of this, he trained his daughters to be vigilant even at a young age. Kazumi, being a smart young pup, learned and mastered all the very basics of being a warrior, but only as what her intelligence can take her because she is just 5 months old. Cynthia however, never wanted to learn all this things, because she wanted to be regal, not a renegade. One week after, Kazumi is nowhere to be found. Because the night after that, she saw a gorgeous bright light, lurking around the forest. Curiosity lead her to follow the light, and as light had disappeared, she did not seem to find her way back home. Cold and lost, she tried to survive on her own for weeks, and because of this, she had developed her love for the dark. As Autumn came, she has seen the beauty of light again and got out of the forest, and thought it was home. Instead it was a land of pure awesomeness, she had stumbled upon the territory of the Kýklos Prostasia pack, the land of the elements.

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || KazumiFinal_zps422336e2

Okay, After pondering a lot, I have discovered that the cure of this biography is to hover your cursor several times in and out of the layout until the text box lightens and allows to scroll it, and fast, but careful DO NOT HOVER YOUR MOUSE OUT OF THE TEXT BOX UNLESS YOU ARE FINISHED READING IT. Or else you have to do all the step back again. xD
I do not know how to get this fixed, but I think I will be able to figure out soon(with a better layout maker). It is very annoying.

Last edited by Luna Moonlight on Fri 19 Dec - 4:25; edited 7 times in total
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty Re: || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||

Post by Luna Thu 18 Dec - 3:46

Oh God, this presentation is sooo defective. I think I'll just have to post the information by normal text, until I get this fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience guys! xD

EDIT: Okay, After pondering a lot, I have discovered that the cure of this biography is to hover your cursor several times in and out of the layout until the text box lightens and allows to scroll it. DO NOT HOVER YOUR MOUSE OUT OF THE TEXT BOX UNLESS YOU ARE FINISHED READING IT. Or else you have to do all the step back again. xD
I do not know how to get this fixed, but I think I will be able to figure out soon(with a better layout maker). It is very annoying.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty Re: || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 18 Dec - 11:49

Haha it took me a while but I eventually got it to work. xD

Wonderful bio! I am going to set the rp to the next morning soon, which I hope will make things easier. You may begin le rp!
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu 18 Dec - 21:45

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Tank yo.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 22 Dec - 17:47

Oh wow, this is pretty cool ^_^ WHoever you are, I'm not... sure... but... nice bio
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 24 Dec - 9:00

Ohh, Kazumi seems so byotiful~ Well done ^^ I love the bio.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 30 Dec - 20:33

... it took me forever to figure out Kazumi was Luna's character ._. What's wrong with me
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 25 Jan - 20:40

Lol, Robin. xD

But now that Tsuki's back, can Kazumi have a sun mentor now??? ._.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 25 Jan - 22:46

Lillian would now be able to handle elemental training, but because she is not a warrior, Flare will still handle your warrior training.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 25 Jan - 23:40

Yeah, I know. xD
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Wed 4 Feb - 0:17

WOI. What is this I am reading? Me? A mentor? Not me me but... Lillian. I want this to happen, Oooh fun C: But I'm not sure I could commit to that :C
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 14 Sep - 17:56

Hey guys!! Happy birthday to me. XD
Btw you can remove my EFA status. Thank you!!

#iPadPost
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 14 Sep - 21:58

It's still the 14th for me.... xD

Happy early birthday!!!!!

|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Happy+Derpth+Day
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Pinkiepartytime-n1301034877107

Say hello to the teen years.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 15 Sep - 8:07

So if the 14th was yesterday for me but not for you which means it was the 15th for you and that is your birthday then it is now the 15th for me therefore I saw happy birthday ^^
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 15 Sep - 12:55

Happy birthday, you bun c:
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 16 Sep - 4:51

Thank you for the b-day wishes!! Love ya'll
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 6 Oct - 8:50

Ah, yes. My underling.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 11:39

Booty. Your bio is a bit hard to read. xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 15:53

Idk what happened, but yo text is wack.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:27

Wat.
I don't understand xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:28

It means dat shit is messed up and crazy. It kinda like off to the sides and shiz.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ || Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:30

Alright, your tool is whack xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Oct - 22:34

Tables can be hard to use

especially the ones you eat your food at
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 12 Mar - 3:16

I have decided to come back with a new WQ(cuz I forgot my old acc details... 0-o) and uh, also my writing skills have improved. WHOOP!

I noticed that the thread was locked, so I just wanted you guys to know I'm coming back since it's almost summer here (four more days famn).. Last few months is just busy high school life(first semester was a breeze).

Won't be using any of these old inactive characters since they are out of the pack's history now.

Can I still join in you butts? XDD ( c'mon I miss you guys... Sad )
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 12 Mar - 11:30

Eyyy, Luna. We are actually doing some stuff right now, and if you have any questions, feel free to state them in this thread added below.
We'll be more than happy to welcome you back as well. ^^ No worries.

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net/t416-for-anyone-who-passes-by#13571
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next