Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||

+2
Thundo Puffs
Luna
6 posters

Go down

|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty || Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||

Post by Guest Thu 25 Sep - 11:03

Title: William Graham
Sobriquet: He simply goes by Will and will introduce himself as only Will
Hourglass: Roughly 3 years of age. Minus-Plus some months.
Sex: 100% Masculine
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Specie: 50% Gray Wolf, 50% Mackenzie Valley Wolf
Element: Fire
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Verden10

Build: Will´s build is simple but still unique in it´s own way. He has long and lean legs, which are filled with nothing but pure muscles. He´s not fat, neither skinny. You could call him a bit... well. Normal. However, his structure´s a bit more on the muscular side. Will´s body is overall packed with muscles and nothing but muscles. The male meisures 38 inches [shoulder height] and weighs 150 pounds. Average for his age and specie, though he´s a few inches taller than the average male.
Fur Texture: His fur´s texture is rough, not soft nor fluffy as you´d expect it to be. 
Fur Color: His Fur´s color is common for the gray wolf specie; a simple grey-ish shade, combined together with a brown-ish tan color. Graham´s pelt is covered with several dark marking all around his body.
Those Eyes: His eyes are just as common as his pelt´s color is. Will´s optics are pigmented in a mixture of a dark and a bright brown.
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Verden11

Traits: Will is a quite interesting individual. He´s easy to manipulate, he´s insecure about his own actions and he sometimes even hallucinates, making it even more difficult for him to distinquish reality from his imaginations. Tell him something never happened and he will first disbelieve you but after time he won´t remember if whatever he saw happened in real or just in his thoughts. It could even happen that he starts forgetting where he was, what he did while he was somewhere and so on. However, Will is still capable to fight, to live. You shouldn´t underestimate this oh so sane male.
However, Will is the quite opposite of an insane idiotical psychopath. He is highly intelligent, cunning and even though he self is quite manipulative, he can manipulate other´s easily as well. Bring them to do things for him or to believe things. He could easily fake a friendship, let you think that you and he are the best buddies but in real, he could always betray you. There wouldn´t be a second thought crossing his mind, he wouldn´t regret it. He had met enough people who betrayed him, who had hurt him badly. Mentally. Now it´s his turn.
But other than that, Will is fiercly loyal to his pack, he´d do everything in his force to keep his pack mates safe and healthy. The male can be friendly, though often people described him as haughty and harsh. Harsh you ask? Well, Will will speak every little thought of him, he won´t keep his tongue hold, even if it´d hurt somebody´s feelings. He doesn´t really care.
Now you probably think he´s all that bad guy, someone who doesn´t care for others at all, do it´s own thing. You´re completely wrong. Will isn´t that bad at all. Even though he´s quite direct, he can easily warm up on others, show them his kind side not only the harsh one. However, that doesn´t happen easily. You have to show respect and kindness to get it back from him.
History:William was born within the winter season, a harsh time for the parents and the young to survive. Luckily for his parents, he was an only child, they wouldn´t need to see unnecessary deaths of their young when they´d have get +three pups. But on the other site, Freddie was disappointed; she always wished to have a big family, daughters and sons. Not only an only child. However, she loved the grey-ish pup she called William as much as a mother could love and so did his father Jack. His puphood was a wonderful time, he had no problems as winter was over and spring made itself at home. Will was a vivid little bundle of fur, always jumping here, investigating there and sniffing or biting things anywhere. Even with the age of four months, Will was fascinated by the world surrounding him; he loved everything. The butterflies, the evergreen grass and the fresh breeze of his homelands. He loved it.
With the age of five months, Jack started to teach his son some techniques, how to hunt and fight properly. He was good with both, though not perfect. However, Jack was patient and after all they had all the time in the world, right? Wrong. A disease spread upon their lands, Freddie was the first victim to fall ill with the unknown virus. She died while Will was six months old. That was literally a slap in the face for Jack, the one who refused to leave these lands, the one who made Freddie stay within these contaminated lands. And now she was dead.
Jack suffered from depression after his loyal comrade had passed by, but he at least willinged to leave his homelands in search for healthier one´s. And so their journey started; father and son. Soon they´d find a huge body of a forest, unclaimed and filled with enough prey for an entire pack. Jack had claimed that part of the forest as his own, the Soranle Pack was born. 
During the next years, roughly twenty loners joined them, their pack was growing well and peaceful. But something with Will had changed within these years. He was no longer the vigorous, jovially male he used to be. Instead he grow cold-hearted and slightly arrogant or whatever they called him behind his back. He was the right hand of his father, the Beta of the Soranle Pack, though not everyone agreed with his high ranking. They got him completely wrong. Outwardly it seemed as if Will was not interest in his pack, as if he wouldn´t hesitate to kill any of them, one by one. But in real, William loved his pack mates, he´d do everything to keep them all safe, maybe even risk his own life. But then again, he couldn´t even understand his own thoughts nor emotions, how were the others supposed to understand him then? And so the canines hated him, with their heart and soul for him thinking highly of himself.
Another year had passed and William reached the age of two and several months, however, his father wouldn´t be able to celebrate another year of him; he died peacefully of old age during a deep slumber. A slumber Jack would never wake up from. Will being the only heir and child of Jack had been automatically promoted to the new Alpha male of the Soranle Pack. The pack was furious, they had already hated him, though they didn´t do anything to him, because of Jack. But now, the only one who had secretly protected Will was dead, the pack had the chance to finally get rid of the parasite how they would describe him.
However, they couldn´t just chase him out of their territory. There were still canines who actually befriended with Will, who were against that plan. And so, the group of wolves made up a plan. While taking a walk with his friend Alana, the one Will felt truly emotions for, the ambush took its course; It all happened too fast, Will hadn´t even time to react before he realized what had happened. Alana. Dead. Her throat was torn open, he could hear her soft, agony whimpering while she bled to death. The young male was panicking, his breath turned short and jerky while he tried to help Alana by putting his snout against her throat, his paws and any other part of his body to finally stop the bleeding; But it was already too late. She died.
After this tragedy, Will made his way back to the den, running. The metall odor of blood still covered his own scent, making the male more and more insane. Arriving at the den, he tried to tell the others what had happened, where Alana was and that she was dead. All the time he was stuttering or his voice cracked because of his crying fit. However, the pack was growling at him, the warriors of the Soranle pack stood in front of the members, an assertive glare was shot at him by everyone. After a time he understood what they were thinking. He had killed Alana. Taunting him with the words, the male grew insecure, he hadn´t seen what happened or who did it. Telling him that he was the one killing off Alana, Will felt his rapid pulse, his blood boilt inside of him. Had he killed Alana? He wasn´t sure anymore. The verdict was decided; Guilty. The pack chased the crimson stained male off their lands, forcing him to become a rogue. Will had never entered his homelands after this day.
Instead, he roamed from land to lands, until he reached something what catched his eyes. He was done with the world, he had been betrayed several times, he had been used several times. Hated several times. There was something though, he had discovered on himself; the fire. Will had never noticed anything about powers in him, it wasn´t normal for a common, betrayed gray wolf to somehow control fire, right? It kind of scared him first, though he learned to get used with it, even though he didn´t appreciated the gift, who ever gave him. It was more of a burden, since he couldn´t control his unknown powers and thus he started to hate them, there was no advantage for him when he couldn´t control his oh so wonderful powers. The now, roughly three years old male had found himself within an unknown territory. He had no idea where he was, however, he knew that he wasn´t alone...
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Verden12

Talents: Will is very manipulating, if he wants you to do something for him, he has the perfect words to make you [Well sometimes.]. The male would be a great fighter, due to his excellent endurance and agility, though William has no experiences in heavy combat. He only had trained, though there was no need for him to execute someone or even having a combat. So if he should ever be in need to fight, he will probably make mistakes, hesitate with every move and even though he will hesitate, he will be very vicious, brutal. As if he wanted so dreadly to take the metall odor through his nostrils...
Flaws: As mentioned before, Will has no real experiences in heavy combat. However, he lacks of sympathy as well. William can´t empathise for anyone. Other than that, Will has sometimes seizures, which will make him to forget things easily, it could even happen that he won´t notice where he was, nor what he did there. Time leaps, he calls them. Another thing, Will never heard of would be self-control.
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Verden18

Sire: Jack Graham
Dame: Freddie Graham
Siblings: Will´s an only child

Aquaintances: None
Friends: None
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None

Character ideas, creation etc by (me
Pictures by (dawnthieves

Back to top Go down

|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty Re: || Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||

Post by Luna Thu 25 Sep - 17:51

Heeellloooooo Will! I sure know one thing: you do know how to role play. Very Happy
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty Re: || Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 25 Sep - 19:28

At first I was going to tell you to use the template, but then I saw how plenty detailed this was.~ You are...ACCEPTED.

Welcome to the Land of Elements...

-MOVED-
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue105/1000|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Thu 25 Sep - 19:33

Ayy Welcome to pod! Er I mean Pack Very Happy
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue1/100|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 26 Sep - 5:32

Welcome to The Land of the Elements ^^
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep - 8:40

@Luna: HERROOO! Thank chu, and yah, a bit [maybe semi-literate ^^]
@Thundo Puffs: I´m sorreh for not using the template, i was just like #rebellagainstthetemplate! Nah, actually i was super lazy since i already did his biography [a week ago] and i just didn´t want to change it... i guess the things i´ve provided are enough to know what he´s into and what nawt?c: And yah, thank chu for accepting meh fren <3
@Sirena: Dankee :DD
@Rain: Well, thank you as well cx

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 26 Sep - 9:17

No dude, I think.... As so far I've seen in your bio, you sound like a literate role player..... xDDD

I've been practicing semi-literate 'cause too literate is.... So freaking hard for meh.... Smile
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue34/100|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 26 Sep - 12:18

Welcome to the pack, Will. We hope that you enjoy yourself while you're here.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 6 Oct - 22:02

Such a beautiful bio... I wish I could make thing alike this... But for one, I'm pretty lazy XD and two... I'm lazy ._.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue2/100|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:23

I WILL prevail.... idk
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:59

And the puns are off the charts
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Will || Warrior || Fire || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down