Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
CSP Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

CSP Adventures

3 posters

Go down

CSP Adventures Empty CSP Adventures

Post by Robin Fri 30 May - 17:28

If you don't know, go look in other bios at The Clean Trio. It shall explain. This is going to probably be as OOC as can be. If you don't like how you charrie was portrayed tell me why and I'll try to fix it. This is supposed to be funny though.

CHAPTER ONE: What Boredom Gets You

Splash looked around the pristine walls of the room he shared with Commander. Things were a;ways so boring when there wasn't a major cleaning crisis for them to fix. Al the mini cleaners down below cleaned it all up for them. Even so, there were hundreds of towns and cities and areas in general that needed cleaned up, and there was never more than a day between the discovery of one. They had just recently extinguished the Butt population of Butt Town, but there were still many more rogue butts out there, causing who knows how much mischief. It didn't help that they couldn't really leave their room, because the other gods didn't like the constant smell of bleach and disinfectant that followed them everywhere. Still, there were plenty of things to do in here! Commander was creating soap pellets for her guns. He could... He could... Make water balloons! Standing up, he went over to the mannequins their work clothes were on. Snatching his backpack off it's own separate stand and dug around in it. Pulling out a shark, he said, "Nope." Before putting it back in there.  Old lady? Nope. Mermaid? Nope. Treasure chest? Nope. Giant squid? Definitely not. Boot? Nope. Fishing pole? Nope. Underwear? HELL NO! "The things some people dump in the oceans that go into filtering plants... No wonder the gods are considering exterminating the humans..." Splash mused to himself as he continued to pull wrong item after wrong item out of the backpack, until. . . "A-HA!" He suddenly exclaimed, grinning while holding up an enormous bag full of bio-degradable water balloons. "You cannot hide from me, the most awesome Sentinel Splash! Ahahahah-" "Splash! You made me break a soap packet!"

Splash didn't hear, he was too busy rolling around on the floor clutching his throat. "Bleeegh!" He cried, as he ran into the bathroom, pulling out a toothbrush as he ran. "What's his problem?" Commander wondered out loud before going back to working on her soap packets after having diligently cleaned up the mess the broken one had created.

In the bathroom, Splash was washing out his mouth a ton. Unknown to commander, she had accidentally thrown one of her packets into his mouth and it had burst. Sure, dental hygiene was very important, but this wasn't dental hygiene! That soap was meant for efficient cleaning of things like butts and buildings! Not for washing out someone's mouth! Vigorously scrubbing his entire mouth with a toothbrush, he hoped that the soap wouldn't stain his pearly whites.

-_-----------_-

An hour of brushing and numerous mouthwash gurgles later, Splash was finally out of the bathroom. Commander was still working on her packets. Retrieving his water balloons, he pulled a long hose out of his back and a bucket. filling the bucket with a little water, he began filling up water balloon after water balloon, until the bucket was full. At that point he dumped the balloons into his backpack and started anew. The backpack never seemed to get any bigger, as if the balloons were just floating around in oblivion somewhere. For the first time in a long time, Splash wondered how this little backpack ever managed to hold as much stuff as it did.

CHAPTER TWO: The New Guy

Splash was waiting anxiously at the entrance to Olympus, bouncing back and forth from one foot to another. A new god who was a cleaner had been found, and he and the Commander were waiting for him or her to get here. "Will you stand still Splash?" Commander scolded him irritably. She didn't like standing still waiting for someone much more than he did. Keeping his feet firmly planted to the ground, SS unconsciously began tapping out a rhythm with his fingers on his thighs. Commander was wearing her commander outfit, and he was wearing his normal work outfit, the one with no legs. The tapping was a light enough sound to go unnoticed until he started tapping his foot as well, the heeled boots making a light clack every time they hit the floor. "Splash! STAND STILL!" Straightening up, Splash started counting backwards from 600 in his head to keep himself busy. Around the time he hit 300, footsteps were finally heard from the direction of the stairwell. Staring eagerly at the stairwell, SS watched as a young god in heavy, dark clothing walked through the doors. He had black hair like him, wore a gas mask, and was at the very least eight inches taller than he was. Hopping forward, SS shouted "HI! I'm Sentinel Splash, second in command and the grumpy-looking one over there is Commander Clean, first in command! Welcome to Olympus!

A hand gripped his arm and pulled him off to the side so she could inspect their new private. SS watched as Commander walked around the also taller male, inspecting him from the soles of his shoes to the hairs on the top of his head. After a while she stopped in front of him and smiled, flashing sharp teeth. SS had seem them before, and laughed when their new team member backed away a fraction of a step in surprise. "Hello, I'm Commander Clean. I'll be your commanding officer from now on. Follow me to your room. Splash, go get us some food." Saluting with a smile, Splash ran to get changed and get his cart.

-_-----------_-

Five minutes later, Splash was in his cart in his lolita dress, prepared to go racing down the stairs. Tilting himself forward, he began bouncing up and down all the way down the stairway to the top of CSP Tower. Hitting the bottom, he took a hard right and went into the stairwell that lead down to the street level of CSP towers. "WOOHOOO!" He shouted, the loud shout echoing up and down the stairwell and heard through the doors closest to him. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, he quickly took out a blaster and blasted the door open.

Swerving through cars, Splash cheered as he raced along the streets. Many, many people stared at him strangely, but just as many rolled their eyes at his behavior and continued walking or doing whatever it was they were doing. Crouching low in his cart, he zoomed for a Burger King drive-thru spot made specifically for him and Commander. Skidding to a stop next to it, he looked into the actual screen of the order-thingy. A face popped up on it, of a young man about seventeen years of age with light blonde hair, so blond it was almost white. "Hiya Tsuki! I'll take the usual, plus two cheeseburgers, a medium Sprite, and a medium fry please." The man smiled at Splash, before repeating a well known order. "Alright, one large Mtn. Dew,, two large iced teas, one medium Sprite, ten cheeseburgers, two large fries, and one medium fry coming right up!"

-_-----------_-

Back at Olympus, Commander was showing PP around his new home. This is my and Splash's room. if you ever need anything, just come and ask one of us. Well, ask Splash." CC was about to continue before Private suddenly asked her a question. "Excuse me Commander, but where did Sentinel run off to? She ran off in quite a hurry." Hearing this, CC asked "She?" before realizing what had happened and falling to the floor laughing. "'She' went to go get us some Burger King. 'She'll' be back soon."

CHAPTER THREE: To The Rescue

It had been about a week since PP had come to Olympus, and things were working out well for the young god so far, at least as far as he knew. He had yet to figure out that SS was not, in fact, a girl. Commander had tipped him off on the ruse, and SS was happy to play along. It wasn't like he really cared anyways. People mistaking him for a girl was one of the main reasons he wore things like his Lolita dress around Olympus *cough* Wut?

Blinking awake, SS looked around to unknown surroundings. Very early in the morning for most of the daytime gods, the clean gods were typically up around 4-5 am, sometimes later if they did a night job and hadn't gotten a lot of sleep. Out of all of them, Splash, off course, slept the most. Why? Because every time he woke up, he never got out of bed so he just went right back to sleep again. Something fuzzy sat in front of his eyes, and it took him a moment to focus on what it was. A little furry mouse stood in front of him, staring right into his eyes. For about five seconds they just stared at each other, before a sudden scream echoed through the halls of Olympus. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! A MOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUSE!" Anyone who had been asleep was definitely awake now, especially since he kept screeching while backing away. Realizing he hadn't been somewhere strange but had, in fact, just been hanging off the side of his bed, he backed up into Commander's bed. Climbing onto it, he wished he had his backpack on. He didn't sleep on it for very good reasons. The only time he had, his restless sleeping had accidentally opened it, unleashing tons of water into Olympus. Since then, the backpack had to be stored with his work outfit. On the other side of the room. Keeping his eyes firmly planted on the mouse that had climbed up onto the top of his bed and was still staring at him, he built a temporary fort by placing pillows along the side of CC's bed that faced his own. Crouching behind it, he finally stopped screeching and stared at it intensely, waiting. Just waiting. For what it was unknown.

-_-----------_-

Commander heard the screech from the other side of Olympus where she was drilling PP in all the cleaning tools known to mortal AND god. At first she just assumed that it was nothing, like SS had accidentally found a loose string on one of his dresses, until she heard the part about the mouse. She visibly paled at that. There was a mouse. In her room. Summoning her mop, she jumped on it and sped towards the source of the shrieks, determined to be rid of the evil little monster that had invaded her private quarters.

Stopping her mop a few feet before the doors, she flew through them and they banged against the wall with a mighty crash. Once inside, she found two sets of eyes looking at her. On top of her own bed behind a small pillow barricade crouched SS, and on his own bed a little brown mouse sat on its hind legs, staring at her as well. CC could almost see the filthy stench that emanated from the creature from here. Scurrying over to Splash's mini fort, she crouched down as well. "What's the status Sentinel?" "The creature was in front of me under my bed when I awoke. It has not moved beyond climbing on top of my bed since." Nodding for some reason, Commander prepped a small water gun she had for some reason and handed it to SS. "You'll have to use this until we can retrieve your backpack."

Taking out her own soap bar launcher, CC got ready to fire, aiming carefully. Right as she clicked the launch button, the mouse started to scurry towards them. Jumping up as SS screeched again, both began running away, with SS shouting "IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Commander continually shot soap at it, but missed every time. the darn thing was just too fast! Soon the floor was as slick as an ice rink, and SS, who had managed to retrieve his backpack at one point, was the only one who could move so far besides slipping and sliding. With two giant water blasters attached to his arms, SS had simply closed his eyes and was running around waving his arms and firing, shouting a little "Kya!" with each shot. Other gods ducked and weaved to avoid them as they frantically went after the mouse and ran away from it at the same time. PP was included in those gods, as the floor was so soapy and messy now, no one could tell a THING about what they were doing. Olympus had never looked cleaner though.

Suddenly, Commander felt something grab onto her broom. Stopping abruptly, she slowly, slowly looked down. Right on the edge of her mop, the mouse clung. White as a sheet, CC started to wobble back and forth. There was a mouse. A dirty mouse. On her mop. A dirty mouse. This called for drastic measures!

"Commander, NO! DON'T DO IT!"

Last edited by Robin on Tue 10 Jun - 12:40; edited 4 times in total
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
CSP Adventures Left_bar_bleue2/100CSP Adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

CSP Adventures Empty Re: CSP Adventures

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 31 May - 15:12

This is so awesome, SS! Have you noticed that most of the stories we make involve some sort of organization?

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
CSP Adventures Left_bar_bleue105/1000CSP Adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 31 May - 15:15

XD Ya, I have. It's because organizations let us use a ton of people and have more freedom to just plop a poor OC into a terrible situation whenever we want.

At least that's my reason.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 31 May - 15:21

Yeah, true. I know that I've always been interested in things like freedom fighters and stuff.

I think it's because people want to feel like they belong and are a part of something important. Usually groups/teams are so very close to one another that they will seriously sacrifice themselves for a teammate. I think people like that because in the real world they want to be that close to somebody, and have loyal friends that will do anything for them. They want to go on adventures and be free from the expectations of the world. They want to feel important and have people respect them as a hero.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat 31 May - 15:33

Very true. Very very true. Why can't the real world work like this place? Where everything is fun and works well and we're all FAAAAAMILY.

Who have interpersonal wars with each other.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 3 Jun - 17:56

xD I can feel that PP will be messed with a lot… >:3 I like the update
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
CSP Adventures Left_bar_bleue11/100CSP Adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 5 Jun - 13:16

Oh my poor character...he must be loved at all costs... xD

Also, I was wondering if we could rename the clean trios home. We can name it the lobby...or whatever you want to call the main hall/room of the home. This way we can create the other rooms such as bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, secret labs, outdoor balcony, just...whatever we want to put. :3
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Tue 10 Jun - 12:42

Sure Thundo, I'll go fix that now. It's a good idea, actually. Maybe we can get more members for The Clean Wars if the recen posts thing is filled with Clean War places XD

ANYWAYS, I UPDATED THIS FO YO GUYS SINCE I BEH LEAVING THURSDAY. YOU'RE WALLCOME.

I may or may not update it again. Depends on whether or not I have the time to with all my chores...

I'm so nice sometimes. The ending of chapter three... wow. I'm just sooo nice.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum