Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen

3 posters

Go down

S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Empty S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen

Post by Forest Thu 17 Apr - 16:38

S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen

Slapist. Snowist. Slapist the Dishrag. Snowist the Dishrag. They were both dishrags. Well, not literally dishrags; it was just a sort of a title they gave each other after Snowist told the story of how one of her friends had been yelled at by an old man who called her a "dishrag." But whatever, no matter what they called each other, they had been best friends pretty much from the day they had met. Even before they had met, they always wanted to talk together, but Slapist never knew what to say, and Snowist was afraid that the other dishrag would do something completely weird like she was always seen doing.

But one day at the ice rink, Snowist was just standing in the corner, being bored. Slapist was just standing in another corner, being bored. And the police officer was watching the other people on the ice. Slapist, being bored, and finally having a subject, no matter how stupid, to talk about, cautiously skated over to the other dishrag. "Why is that police officer watching us?" she asked after both of them did the awkward smile they do when they first meet someone. "I dunno" replied Snowist. After those nine words, they were soon doing laps around the rink, just talking about nonsense stuff together.

Both frequently visited the ice rink, which meant they were most often seen together. If one of the adults at the rink saw either Slapist or Snowist alone, they would immediately ask where the other was. Almost since the day they had met, they would warm up their skating together on the ice. It wasn't long before they had a scheduled "routine" that the two dishrags put together. Added to that was the songs they always played when they skated. At times, they got so into the music that they started dancing to Gangnam Style, The Fox, Talk Dirty, and they even ended up doing the Harlem Shake. Yes. All that on the ice regardless of who was watching. That's what dishrags do.

The more comfortable the two got together, the more they started to screw around together. The two dishrag friends quickly became known as the troublemakers of the ice rink, chasing after each other all through the rink, talking in weird voices, and even coming up with a hand signal system, of which now they only remember one signal from. Slapist turned out to be the crazier of the two, and while Snowist sure could lose it at times, she was generally the more calm one of the dishrags. Despite the varying levels of insanity between them, there were way more similarities shared between the dishrags.

I mean, come on, they even looked like each other. Brown hair, brown eyes? Though Slapist's hair is much thicker, and Snowist's eyes are a bit greener, if you looked at them from a distance, you would think they were twins. The other thing you would notice is how short Slapist appears next to her friend, Snowist. But neither one minds. Y'know, 'cause they're dishrags and stuff. The one thing that is the sure fire way to tell one from the other is to ask them to smile. Snowist is the dishrag with braces! Although Slapist may be soon getting some of her own...

Speaking of smiling and mouths...oh the things they say to each other...these two dishrags can have mock fights over the dumbest of things, like who has weirder dreams, who's face is more pale (Slapist is quite a bit paler than Snowist) or who is more of a "Harlem Shake" as they politely call it. The story behind this "Harlem Shake" is, one Halloween, the two dishrags were joking around about what they would dress up as together. "We can be RETARDS" Snowist said in a dumb-sounding voice as she wiggled her arms. Slapist found this to be hilarious, and couldn't stop laughing. "Or we can be princesses!" Snowist kept on, twirling on her toes with her arms above her head. They then decided to show their ideas to their coach...who turned out not to be too fond of the "retard" idea. "Don't do that! If you do that again, both of you are in trouble!" she yelled. The two dishrags, dubbing "retard" to now be a forbidden word, noticed the similarities between the retard wiggle and the Harlem Shake, and came up with the idea to have "Harlem Shake" be a sort of a code name for "retard." The two dishrags now look down upon anyone who uses the forbidden "r-word."

Now the things these two dishrags do. They dance on the ice and frequently make idiots out of themselves. They pretend to wipe the glass at the rink to Jason Derulo's music. They make weird faces at each other every 5 seconds, or whenever they look at each other. Whichever comes first. They fall on the ice doing something a two year old could easily do. They throw each other's things all over the place. They steal tissues and cough drops from each other. They steal lessons with their coach from each other. And...they do lots, lots more. From making fun of each other to stroking each other's head, these dishrags are the...the...the complete nutcases of the ice rink society.

(So, what the heck is this exactly? Well, Slapist and Snowist are based off two people I know-me and my friend! Just in case you can't tell, I'm Slapist and my friend is Snowist. And I'm just writing all this because...well...me and her have some pretty hilarious moments xD and I didn't want to give out her name or anything, so I chose to have us go by Slapist and Snowist the Dishrags. Everything in these dishrag stories will be true, real, crazy things that me and my friend do! They really made us laugh, and I hope they will make you laugh too! And this was just sort of an introduction, so be prepared for some real dishrag action in the next story...)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Left_bar_bleue12/100S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Empty Re: S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 17 Apr - 17:38

Awwwwwwwwwwmygossshhh! You guys sound so cute together!

At first I thought you were actually a dish rag...and were going to have an adventure in da kitchen. xD You write about that as well...

It must be so great to have such a friend. ^^ You two sound like such a crazy old bunch...dishrags...
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Left_bar_bleue105/1000S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 4 Jul - 19:48

Hey double posting here. i just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite things. ever. I just smile every time I look at the title.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Left_bar_bleue105/1000S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 6 Jul - 8:26

Omg xD thank you

I probably should put some of our recent adventures up...but my friend has been away on vacation for a while...but she's coming back this week, so ._.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Left_bar_bleue12/100S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon 7 Jul - 10:02

I envy your friendship. I don't have a friend like that. 'Cept for George, but he doesn't count cuz he's a boy.
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Left_bar_bleue2/100S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Mon 7 Jul - 14:30

Ueah...she's the only person I know like that...any other friends I have off the site, I don't feel completely comfortable with, like I do with her ._. And that dishrag...she could have come to the rink this morning, but she didn't because she's lame -_- xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri 11 Jul - 22:12

XD wooow That's crazy
Robin
Robin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Left_bar_bleue2/100S. S. Dishrag: Enter the Kitchen Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum