Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Falls of Nari - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Falls of Nari

+4
Luna
Sirena
March
Thundo Puffs
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty Falls of Nari

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:30

First topic message reminder :

Falls of Nari - Page 2 Falls_10

~Description~

Waterfalls that are good to run under in the summer, for the cold water cools you off. Named after the healer, Nariya, a moon elemental. She was the Moon Kyklos before Tsuki.

~Prey~

A lot of prey, ranging from deer to mice, the water is to fresh for most fish.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty Re: Falls of Nari

Post by Rain Fri 28 Nov - 18:06

|| Rain || Delta || Time || Male || 4 years ||
As Rain got a splash of water right onto his face, he retreated slightly as his vision was covered in droplets. He shook his head furiously to get the water out of his ears, which he hadn't been able to pin against his head in time. He felt Forest rolling into him, and he quickly jumped up in a playful way. splashing water everywhere as he landed again. The feeling against his black and white fur was marvelous. He loved to cool down, and the water itself made his head feel soothed in a way he couldn't explain. Being with his mate though, made the whole situation exceptionally much better. His heart beat in a strange way, making his chest feel heavy. Like someone was gripping around him, squeezing him. But he loved it. He knew it was something good.
He then felt Forest put the weight of her upper-body down on his back, followed by slapping him on the top of his head. The delta heard the cheery laughter of his love, and the same smile she wore quickly spread across his face.
"Oh no!"He exclaimed, rolling over onto his back in this water, so Forest fell over him, making them both lay in a heap of wolf. Rain lifted his head enough to get it above the shallow water, so he could look his mate in the eyes. Both of their furs were soaked in water, but that didn't really bother the male himself. He nuzzled Forest's leg gently, laughing as he felt her light weight over his chest.
Not before long, he remembered that the two had duties back over by the camp. However how much the brute wanted to stay there and play for longer, and have this feeling of love in his chest, he knew they had to return to the camp soon.
"Hey... We should start heading back soon..." He sighed happily. He was still smiling like the doll he could be. "We have boring adult duties to do. Bleh..." He said in the most childish way he could force forth. If the two could just be pups for a whole day, and do whatever they wanted; it would make him beyond happy. Just a whole day of fun with nobody else than For-For.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Nov - 0:10

[ first role-play guys. Hope I'm doing this right. I'm going to go for it and if I do something wrong help me out please. ]

Fire blazing her coat, Wildfire sprinted into the falls. Leaping over a creek and landing on the other side, she scoped out a good rock to rest on and cool down by. Wildfire thought to herself, "Why would anyone ever love it here so much?" She was a fire-hearted wolf and could not begin to imagine how water was so cooling to wolves. Closing her eye's she listened to the ripples of the water splashing on the rocks. In a quick second, Wildfire heard a brach crack. Her ear perked up and she spoke,  "I'm not alone, am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 20 Dec - 15:14

Rain didn't get to hear Forest's reply before he rolled over to get up. He had whipped his head around, looking across the edge going back into the woods. He blinked once as he heard a low voice over the pouring water somewhere in the distance. The delta slowly waded out of the water, until he stood on the cold grass. He lowered his head slightly, extending his striped tail out slightly. His mind was set on nothing but alert of strangers, threats, or a danger that could harm the wolf in the water behind him.
Rain growled silently, as a scent unfamiliar to him reached his nose. He slowly stalked towards where he had heard the sound, feeling the scent he had caught getting stronger as he did so. Surely enough, a black wolf was laying by a rock not far from where him and his mate had just been playing in the cool water. For a moment his mind wavered upon the opportunities that this stranger might have had to jump them. The thought made him kind of mad, but he quickly straightened his back, and took a deep breath to show his superiority in the area.
"Hey! You there. You are on pack territory. Our territory." He said with a little deeper voice than normal. Rain looked the younger wolf over, determining what kind of build she had, and what potential threat she could be. "Well? State your business around here. Who are you?"
The question rang in between the trees, as he shot it at the stranger. He raised his head slightly, and looked at the female, awaiting an answer that hopefully wouldn't lead to anyone getting hurt. Though the way he acted may have made him seem different, the last thing he wanted were for a battle to commence. He hoped for a civilized conversation.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Dec - 1:52

|| Wildfire || Loner || Fire || ♀ ||

Wildfire nearly jumped off the rock she sat on. Her paws burst into flame out of fear, but she quickly calmed down. She couldn't let this stranger wolf see that he intimidated her. If she wanted to not be alone anymore she would have to show that she was worthy of joining a pack.
Wildfire strode off the rock holding her head high in hopes of showing that she was not weak or frightened.
"I am Wildfire. Do not fear, I came alone. I have been alone for quite a long time now. I do not bring threat to you or your pack. I was just running when I stopped here to rest." She stepped closer to the stranger wolf, sizing him up. Wildfire hoped not to anger this stranger, because she knew if she did, she stood no chance in a fight. "And who might you be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 22 Dec - 5:40

Rain watched as the coal coated wolf jumped to her feet while flames emanated from her paws. The brute narrowed his eyes in interest, wondering what kind of power she possessed. But he put little thought into as it was obvious she was a fire elemental.  As she raised her head slightly, Rain felt his lips curl, since the posture she made could mean many things, but as he heard  her voice, he had smiled at her with his usual careful smile. He still didn't fully trust this female, of course. Trust had to be earned, but that would settle out if she showed to be helpful and she kept true to the words she had just spoken. She had stated her name, said that he shouldn't fear, and that she didn't bring any threat to his pack. That was what put him at ease.
"Good. You have a good chosen set of words, Wildfire." He spoke silently, and dug his claws slightly into the ground. His voice was more gentle now, as he knew they could have a conversation. He wouldn't stop keeping his element ready for use though. "Rain. I am Rain. I am the delta of the pack residing in this territory. At the moment I am the temporary alpha. As the Alphess lies sick. While she recovers, my mate and I is in charge." He spoke slowly. Rain let his tail fall down and hang limply between his legs. "So, Wildfire. May I ask why you were running? Are you just a traveler, or were you thinking of staying for a while?" He asked her. He would be happy to let her stay. Their pack had always been very glad to accept strangers, with the right amount of caution though, of course. He took a couple of steps towards the female, just as she had done. Posting no threat as he did so.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Dec - 23:09

|| Wildfire || Loner || Fire || ♀ ||

Seeing that the wolf had let his guard down, Wildfire let her's down as well. As she listened to him speak, she noticed something in his voice. It seemed quite friendly to her. She lowered he posture and smiled at the other wold. "Hello Rain. Glad to make your acquaintance." She spoke proudly. Wildfire always wanted to seem friendly, wether she got along with the wolf or not. She had to have a way not to let her temper ride.
"I guess I am a traveler. I have not been a member of a pack for a while. Since I was a pup really. Once I got a control of my abilities, I learned I loved freewill. I've been running away from everything." Wildfire looked around her lowering her ears and looking down. She wouldn't admit the trouble she tended to get herself into often. She needed to sound worthy of a pack. She needed to become a better wolf. "I am tired of being alone. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to stick around for a little while." Wildfire tucked her tail between her legs and looked up at Rain. She smiled at him, hoping to make a good impression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 23 Dec - 5:42

Rain's kept his warm smile on his face as Wildfire told him about what she had been doing since puphood. Though it wasn't in detail, Rain couldn't demand any more from her as he knew how it was to be alone. She seemed troubled about it as well, as she lowered her head slightly while pinning her ears. So the black and white coated brute decided not to push further on the matter. He would just leave her be. Wildfire would say more about her past when she was ready for it herself.

"I see. Running away and being alone gets tiring. That is why I settled here years ago." He said, as his eyes lit up like a blue sunrise. The thought of home made him very happy. And his home was where he was situated. And where he hopefully always would be.
Surely enough, Wildfire kept speaking, taking up on the offer to stay.
"Then, I would be happy to bring you back to our camp. You can stay for as long as you like, if you are helpful. There is probably a lot to do before winter comes. So there won't be as much of sitting around." He chuckled, remembering once again that Forest and himself had to get back, as their duties were great. "Well Wildfire, if you would like to follow me, I can bring you back. There are a lot of wolves in the heart of our territory, so I doubt you won't make many friends. Some may not be as accepting as strangers, but don't feel like they hold you down. They'll come around eventually." He spoke gently, and turned towards the way he had come, which also was the way back to Lycos. He glanced back at Wildfire, before trotting back towards where he had left For-For. His paws felt a little cold by every step he took, but that didn't bother him. The brute was what one would call warm-blooded. He couldn't stand the blistering heat of the sun, and the gentle cold from the sneaking shadows was his friend. He loved winter above all the other seasons. That was the special time of the year when one could just throw their body carelessly around on the ground without worrying about injury.
As Rain approached his mate, his smile got even brighter.
"Hello again Forest!" He said cheerily, and rolled into the water to stand beside her, giving her a light lick on the cheek. "I found Wildfire here lurking in the woods. - Wildfire, this is the wolf of my life, Forest." He introduced happily, and quickly got out of the cool water. His fur was literally stuck in thick strands, making some of his scars visible, but since the cold air around them was making him even colder, it didn't bother him. I'm going to show her the way back to camp. We have a lot to do back there as well, so you better tag along." He said with a threatening, but more playful voice. He meant it as a joke, of course. He kept on smiling like stupid, and turned to nod at Wildfire before he started walking towards their home. His slow walk quickly turned into a fast trot though.

_~*To: The Light - Lycos Forest*~_
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Fri 9 Jan - 14:00

~Cassia~Loner~Ice~Female~2 Years~
Cassia walked breathing in the sweet winter air, she had missed the cold and was happy the cold season had returned. Stepping carefully around loose rocks she found herself near a waterfall, “Great no ones here I can practice." With that the Snow White female walked closer to the water. Closing her frosty eyes the fae concentrated on her ice dancers. Soon a wolf of ice rose from the water opening her eyes she stared in wonder it still amazed her how lovely the winter truly was, she watched as the ice dancer moved towards her before retreating back into the water. Sighing she dipped a white paw covered in pale blue swirls into the icy pool. Cassia kept her ears perked in case other wolves were to come she had to be ready. Taking a breath she blew an icy wind over a small area smiling as a thin sheet of ice formed over the water. Lowering her body to the fringed ground the female smiled, she felt at home in winters icy grasp.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Tue 2 Jun - 17:42

March - Can we nat do dis? - Electric

As the wolf made her way to the very familiar place, she took the time to look back and wonder where Vivienne had wondered off too. What if she lost me? March asked herself and she went over to a very smooth rock to sit on it. The wolf decided to wait for a bit to see if Vivienne would catch up, so that the two could go fishing together. If the newcomer didn't come, March would fish alone and then go off to find her pack mate. March sighed. She didn't want to lose a newcomer and then go find them again. It was a waste of time and energy. But as a responsible leader, March had to do what was done. If she didn't she would get beat to a pulp by her dominants. March new very well that she hated it... tremendously.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 10 Jul - 22:41

-From Lycos Forest-

| Aaron | Male | 6 M | Wind | Apprentice |

After a long run, Aaron has finally made it to what he presumed to be the falls. He was letting the others lead up until the point he scented the fresh scent of water and stone. He stopped in front of a shallow pool, staring up at the great wave of falling water. While the pools below were covered over with ice, the waterfall still seemed to be flowing strong against winter's embrace. The water thudded loudly into a deep pool, echoing against the night's silence, "Wow", he breathed. Aaron glanced behind him, wondering if his mentor was close. He sorta burst ahead at the sound of water. Still, they shouldn't be too far behind. Aaron placed a paw onto the ice, carefully maneuvering himself onto it. The male smiled softly, sliding further down along the many small pools of frozen water. You were never to old for ice sliding.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Wed 29 Jul - 0:55

It took a rather long walk to reach the falls. Already they neared and the young apprentice already took off to explore the beauty of these falls. The sounds of trickling and roaring water was music to Sirena's ears in fact it made her feel right at home. Turning back to see if Luna and Mist were behind. "Ah my friend, I have a question." She began while nearing closer to the falls "Who do you have eyes for?" She asked Luna while flicking her ears.

Sirena was curious whether land wolves are able to choose their mates and do other traditional stuff, she was actually slacking on research. Crouching down she'd crawl over to one of the shallow pools only to notice that thin ice covered the surface. Her tail would slam against the ice only to crack it, turning around she'd smile " Mist or luna care to swim?"
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 29 Jul - 9:12

Mist | 2 years | Sentinel | Male | Time

Mist slowly trotted after Aaron and the others, seeing no need to rush around at night. As he neared the area, he saw part of the water below the falls was still covered in a presumably thin layer of ice. The golden brute grunted, and sat down beside the water. They had come here to show the new apprentice around, as well as to patrol the area, but Mist couldn't help but remember his past visits to the falls, particularly when he came here with Sapphire. She had gone off hunting solo, but never returned to the camp. The others had searched high and low for their missing packmate, but she was nowhere to be found. It was almost disturbing how a wolf could simply disappear into thin air. If only she had stated the specific area she had gone to hunt. Mist sighed, his jade eyes shimmering with sadness as he watched the water endlessly tumble down from the pool above.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 30 Jul - 22:16

Upon seeing the others finally arrive, Aaron hopped off the ice and shook out his fur. He was eager to be here, but it still wasn't the most impressive thing he has seen in his life. The young wolf looked expectantly at the older wolves, He noticed that the group were not in a serious mood yet. The fish wolf, Sirena entered the water. She asked if the two older wolves wanted to enter it. Aaron padded over to her and stuck his paw into the water. He pulled it back immediately, How is she not freezing?! No way am I getting in that! he thought.

He gave Sirena an astonished look, as if she was some otherworldly creature. She sort of was already. Aaron did not want to show his surprise out front, so he quickly tried to change his thoughts, "So, how do you patrol...?" he asked.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 8 Aug - 1:44

< LUNA MOONLIGHT > Female < MOON > 1 year and 4 months < SENTINEL >

While walking, Luna looked up to the beautiful night sky, breezy. Yet, warmer than all previous nights. Sirena asked if Luna was interested to get into the icy water. "I thought thin ice covers the surface?" she asked. Looking down at it, she heard Sirena's voice echoing to her ears. "I'm... dizzy," says Luna. For some reason, Luna's feeling dizzy every time she looks down. "Huh-- what? Repeat that Sirena? Didn't quite catch that... OH! Who do I have my eyes for?" Luna, acting like an idiot. "I don't know. Do you have?"

Aaron, who was about to touch his paws on water, then pulled it back. "Aaron, you need to be keen, and quick. I usually admire the scenery once I'm exploring and familiarizing territory. Know the shortest route when going there. I'm kinda lazy to go the long way."

This sucks. I haven't been writing for a long time now, and lost my memory(vocab and grammar and slang and jsdhsjakdakdnc)....
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue 25 Aug - 15:01

Pluto || Space || 5 Years?? || Beta || Butts

The old wolf listened to the water flowing down the waterfall, giving her only a relaxing feeling around her. It has been years since she had last visited this territory, and every time she did leave, she could only feel the welcoming warmth of her own home once she returned. Pluto softly jumped off a rock that she stood on and looked at her reflection in the glassy water below her. Every since her disappearance, Pluto was never the same again. Her morals, her appearance, her personality; all of it was changed after the mission she was called for. Unlike her younger self back in the past, Pluto now has the same swirling patterns as her body on her face. Her eyes were more striking as ever and she became much larger in muscle mass. Instead of a cold and mean aura which she presented in her old self, Pluto became a wolf of peace and knowledge.
The wolf closed her eyes to let the tranquilizing atmosphere wash down on her and let her forget everything up until now. As her heart calmed down, Pluto let out a sigh. After years of being missing so unknowingly, Pluto thought that she should go visit the pack and owe them an apology for being gone while their alpha was sick, leaving the pack without a solid leader. Pluto looked behind her back and started walking towards the main camp which the wolf longed to walk on again. Would they recognize her after her change? Who knows. The only thing Pluto could do was to brace herself for the attention that she was going to attract. And with the alpha's awaking occurring shortly before Pluto's return, there were bound to be questions thrown at the former beta which everyone knew very well that she hated.
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 25 Aug - 16:41

Mist remained silent as the others engaged in light conversation, as well as instructing the new apprentice in the realm of patrolling the territory. The golden wolf rose from his sitting position and took a few steps away from the others. The sentinel definitely was the flirting type, but in these circumstances when all the others were speaking among each other and not to him, the wolf became somewhat antisocial and withdrawn. As he ventured away from the group, he became aware of a smell that seemed familiar, but different from the scent of anyone he knew. Mist began ravaging the faraway corners of his brain, hurriedly searching for a name to place on the scent as he changed his direction to advance towards where the scent was originating.

As he got closer, the brute's jade eyes spotted a silhouette in the darkness. "You. Stop" he ordered in a demanding voice. Though he knew he knew this wolf, he wasn't exactly sure of their identity. They were heading back in the direction of the camp... Perhaps Sapphire had returned? Mist's heart jumped at the idea. Think of the stories he would tell, of how he traveled into the depths of the rival pack's territory, fought off several assailants, and retrieved the pack's huntress from the paws of evil. A smug grin appeared on the male's face, hoping it was indeed the ivory she-wolf he would see when she turned around.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Falls of Nari - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Falls of Nari - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun 30 Aug - 17:28

Pulto || Bananas || Space || Beta

Just as Pluto was about to leave the area, she heard some foot steps and then a strong voice commanding what seems to be directed at Pluto to stop. A small smirk made it's way to Pluto's black muzzle and she let out a soft and quiet chuckle that not even the wolves with the best hearing could process. Ignoring the commands of the sentinel, Pluto continued to walk her way to the camp. It was a nervous emotion that Pluto felt. After being away for so long, it was a strange thing to look at wolves who were a part of your past. But Pluto knew that being nervous would not help. The only thing  she could do was to walk in there with confidence and an explanation.

To The Lycos Forest
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 6 Sep - 17:36

"Aaron, you need to be keen, and quick. I usually admire the scenery once I'm exploring and familiarizing territory. Know the shortest route when going there. I'm kinda lazy to go the long way."

Aaron took his amber eyes off of the icy water's surface and looked up at his mentor. He nodded, but said nothing. Staying keen was what he has expected her to say, but frolicking in the moment was not. Admiring the scenery, huh? Well... I guess nothing exciting happens very often, he thought, normalizing her words.

Aaron was about to ask the Moon wolf if he should do anything, like scent marking or scanning the area for suspicious signs, when a commanding voice was heard through the trees. "You. Stop."

The apprentice recognized the voice of Mist; he did not notice the brute leave. What did that wolf come across? Excitement rushed through his pelt. Was it possible that something was going to happen on his first night out? Without thinking he ran towards his voice. He could be back-up, or something. "Is it an intruder?!" he yelled hopefully. But when he found the golden wolf, there was no wolf there with him. He followed the male's gaze, glimpsing at a spot where the bushes rustled and then fell silent. "Did you let them go? Was it another loner? What did they want? Should we follow them?"

"Aaron! You shouldn't have run away from the group!" came a frantic voice. Luna was clearly not impressed.

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 6 Sep - 18:41

Mist frowned as the wolf appeared not to hear him, and continued on towards the pack's camp. "Hey buddy, I said-" he began in an angry tone, but was cut off when there came an excited yell from Aaron. The sentinel narrowed his eyes. "They ignored me, that's what they did" he stated. His reply was soon followed by Luna calling out to the apprentice. Now Mist found a chance to create mischief. "Hey, you wanna have some fun? Follow my lead" the golden wolf whispered to Aaron, a devious glimmer in his eyes. "You are on pack territory, and that means- BAKDJWKDNKSNSLSMMS" the wolf screeched, then nudged Aaron over to a group of bushes as he ran over to them. "Now be very quiet... On my signal we jump out and attack them. I'll take Sirena, you get Luna" he instructed in a barely audible voice, crouching low to the ground as he waited behind the bushes.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 6 Sep - 20:10

Aaron gave a dismissive flick of his tail towards Luna, "I'm fine," he muttered carelessly, his eyes still fixed on the spot where he saw the stranger disappear. Mist had said the stranger ignored him, and that was one of the rudest (yet badass) things he has ever heard.

"Hey, you wanna have some fun? Follow my lead"

Aaron nodded, following Mist's lead. The apprentice was enthusiastic, but he did not show it as much as Mist, who shouted inaudible words at nothing. Aaron thought they were going after the stranger, but he was incredibly wrong, "Now be very quiet... On my signal we jump out and attack them. I'll take Sirena, you get Luna."

"Oka- wait..." he stumbled as he fought his way out of the brush, "What about the intruder!? It's our job to stop them!" He shuffled his paws impatiently. It was an unusual thing to say coming from Aaron; a wolf who relished making mischief. Even he was surprised at his own words, but at this very moment there was a wolf walking on his ground freely. This was Aaron's land now, his pack; it was his job to protect it. He was not going to allow a rebel to tarnish it.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 6 Sep - 21:38

Mist crouched in the bushes, a devilish grin spread across his face. He was going to enjoy scaring the crap out of his two packmates. Well, hopefully. Just then Aaron clambered out of his hiding spot and began inquiring about how they should have gone after the intruder. The golden male grumbled. "They're heading towards camp, and whoever it is, I'm sure they're no match for an entire pack of wolves. Besides, they were walking, if we pick up the scent trail in a few minutes, we can catch up if he hurry" Mist explained hastily. All he wanted was to be causing trouble right now, not fufulling his duties. And besides, he was sure he knew the wolf; why would anyone he knew come back and hurt the pack? Mist had never met anyone outside the pack, except for those nasty exiles. But that had been a year ago, and no trouble had arose since then. They were all dead, weren't they?
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 7 Sep - 19:40

Aaron could not help but feel uneasy after Mist's words, "Sure but-"

He cut his sentence short. It was late into the night; wouldn't most wolves be sleeping? What if that wolf has others with it? It could be  surprise attack. Mist said that the wolf was heading for camp. That might mean that the stranger already KNOWS where it is heading! It came here on purpose! Aaron only became further irritated. This pack was so damn loose in their structure, and he hated it. Jobs are meant to be done efficiently and correctly.

Aaron was not an impulsive wolf, so he did not pursue after the stranger, no matter how much he wanted too. His mood was ruined for the night, and it was easy to tell. He was conflicted between his views on a good prank, and that of structure and efficiency. Luckily for Aaron, though, he did not have to endure it for long.

pop!

"It's been awhile, Mist! Mind if I join you?~" the voice that came from the apprentice's body deepened. Jay's Wing has taken his control.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 25 Sep - 10:52

Mist twitched his tail tip as Aaron began to protest again. The golden wolf sighed and was about to tell him to just go and do whatever he thought should be done, when suddenly a much different voice came from him. "What the crapola?!" Mist yelled, confused. It's been a while? "Been a while since I've had to-" The sentinel suddenly realized how familiar the voice sounded. "Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. What the hell is happening? Who the hell are you? No, I know who that voice belongs to, but you're Aaron?" he said, stringing sentences together in a somewhat incoherent manner.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2